Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

A Place To Call Home - Sort also Soulmate rp - Based off a story I'm writing

Plot :

You've always been on the move, your parent (male or female) never being able to find a stable home. To be honest, you never thought you'd find a home. But eventually you find a town, where your parent finally can settle down, and have found their soulmate. Your sent to the school in the town. Will you be able find your special soulmate?

Basic Info :

Soulmate AU  

Your soulmark is a special tattoo that your soulmate shares. It will fill with color when you shake hands with your soulmate.

Rules :

Please try to get at least two or three sentences of personality

I am going to allow at least one couple of the same gender, but only one. In this case I will make a fourth person for either gender.

Please check any major plot changes with me.

Do not, and I mean do not, bully!

Only one character per person please. 

Spots :

Girl 1 - Sierra 'Sia' Smith (Luana/me)

Girl 2 -

Girl 3 -

Boy 1 -

Boy 2 -

Boy 3 -

Form :

Full Name:

Age (15-17):

Gender and Preferred Pronouns:

Spot :

Sexuality :

Appearance :

Clothing  

Personality :

Bio (like where you're from, any important info):

Soulmate :

Interests :

Fav. Song (Optional, should describe your life in some way) :

Extra :

My form :

Full Name: Sierra 'Sia' Smith

Age (15-17): 16

Gender and Preferred Pronouns: Female (she/her)

Spot : Girl 1

Sexuality : Heterosexual (Otherwise known as straight)

Appearance :  Sierra is around 5’4 and has a thick but strong build. She has tan skin with wide almond shaped blue eyes and long eyelashes. Her hair, a very light brown, reaches her chin and has very dark blue streaks in it. Her lips are always a dark color lipstick.

Clothing : Most of her outfits consists of dark colors, with camo pants or jeans and black combat boots. She has a special black jacket that is cropped to just above her stomach. She had special crescent moon necklace.

Personality : Sierra is tough and hardened by time. She is very fierce and serious, but always looks out for her people, and the few people she calls her friends. Every move she makes is caculated, and planned. Everything she does had a purpose. She trusts very few people, a result of her past, and is very tentative towards others. She is very stubborn, and authorative. She is also very bossy, but it's because she cares about her friends and looks out for them, always. She gets along with very few people, but she cares for everyone and everything under her care. She is loyal, and can be impulsive if she's not careful. She had to grow up really fast because she and her mom didn't have a male in their life after she turned 11.

Bio (like where you're from, any important info): She and her mom have a really special relationship. They are very close. Her dad left Sierra and her mom when she was around ten, and then from there they started moving.

Soulmate : Open, must be male

Interests : Boxing, any sport, playing guitar and singing

Fav. Song (Optional, should describe your life in some way) : 11 by Cassadee Pope (You should listen to it, regardless if you area fan of country or not)

Extra : Nope

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Save male spot plz! Also, could my male character be your character's soulmate?

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

SAVE GIRL

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ\(^ω^\)

“ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

warriorcat609

SAVE GIRL TWO

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

warriorcat609

Two

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Save a male please

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

cutewolf230

@Phynix : Saved! And sure. 

@Toffee : Sure! 

@Nugget : Saved.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

save me a male spot. i'd like to try poving more as a boy

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

She/Her

(You can call me Wist/Wistful/Nova)

"When there's no peace on Earth, there is peace in Christ"  

Im a Mormon and what's wrong with that?

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

If there's any spot open, I'll take one, though I'd rather have a male one if possible but either one works if there's any left. If none then that's okay.

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

warriorcat609

Full Name: Savanna Parks
Gender and Preferred Pronouns: Female (She/Her)
Spot : Girl #2
Sexuality : Straight
Appearance : Long chestnut-brown hair with long bangs held back by a black hair clip on the left side and almond-shaped amber eyes. She has light-fair skin and freckles dotted across the bridge of her nose and cheeks. A petite, slim and short frame and is exactly 5'4. 

Clothing: Light blue skinny jeans with a red, white, gray and black plaid-sleeved shirt tied around her waste, White T-shirt, Black and white adidas and gray beanie on her head.

Personality : Intelligent and hot-headed at times, but only if you do something that pushes her buttons. Loyal, Caring and Kind-hearted but tough when you mess with her. She'll do anything to save or take care of the people she loves and is often determined to reach the high goals she leaves for herself. Savanna will sometimes try to wiggle herself out of things she doesn't want to do and can be stubborn at times. She can keep long grudges on people but will eventually come around. 
Bio: Ever since Savanna was little her mother and herself moved from country, to city, to state because of her mothers job. Her father died when she was six year old from the cause of lung cancer and ever since then the two of them never really felt at home. Before her father died he taught her how to skateboard at an early age and she took a liking and love to it. Her father used to be a professional skateboarder but ended his career to spend time with his wife when she had Savanna. After his death Savanna kept on skating since it reminded her of him and it was one of the things that kept her happy, besides her mother. She's your typical girl skateboarder at school and is technically looked down upon from the "populars". She never had any friends since she was on the move when she did make a few. Some people often tease her, bully or make fun of her because of her short height and tries to ignore it as best as she can. Sometimes she can reply bitterly or hot-headed when she can't take it anymore. (More revealed later)
Soulmate : Open, But must be a guy. 
Interests : Skateboarding, Music, and sports. 
Fav. Song: No place I'd Rather Be ~By Clean Bandit & Life Is A Highway.
Extra : Savanna spends hours at the skate park after school.

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Form :

Full Name: Felix Cloudburst

Age (15-17): 17

Gender and Preferred Pronouns: Male, he, his, him

Spot : Male 2

Sexuality : Heterosexual, but he tells people he's asexual.

Appearance :  Felix is around 5'11, with sorta tanned skin and hardly noticeable freckles. His eyes are deep indigo and dark brown hair cut just below his ears. He wears a dark blue jacket over a white button-up shirt and black dress pants and black sneakers. He has a white dragon necklace he never takes off. He's skinny, but not skin-and-bones; he has muscle that's proportional to his body type. Felix also usually wears red contacts.

Clothing: A slightly baggy dark blue jacket with white cuffs, a white button-up shirt, black dress pants, black sneakers, and a white dragon necklace. 

Personality: He's quiet, his face usually buried in a book, his art, or his phone. He likes cutting himself off with people and won't shake your hand, hug you, give you a high-five, or any form of physical contact for that matter. In fact, he hardly even talks to teachers. He doesn't really laugh and will probably only talk if someone's talking to him. Felix tries to make himself unnoticed and make people think he's either deaf, insane, or both, so he won't have to talk to anyone. But he's the exact opposite when he's alone. He pretends his brother is there to talk to, he laughs, smiles, and even talks to himself or people he either observed that might enjoy being around, or the characters he creates. Felix doesn't sleep much and doesn't think he's worth the time of a soulmate, and thinks he looks horrible. But, when it comes to literature, music, or art, he's confident in his abilites. And usually, when asked questions relating about soulmates, he'd counter it with logic; but deep down he wishes he could find that one he could love and support and receive support from. He also really likes anything sweet and if there's a dessert in sight, he'd stare at it for a second. 

Bio (like where you're from, any important info): His Mother and Father split up and Felix's Mother took his brother Caspian with her. Ever since then, they've been travelling, he's been broken in too many ways, and has never taken the necklace Cas gave him for his birthday off. Then, his Father finally found the one for him. And as he looked at this school, he didn't care anymore. It was all a blur, all the same to him. 

Soulmate: Open, female, please

Interests : Animals, music, books, art, swimming

Fav. Song (Optional, should describe your life in some way): Sick Boy by The Chainsmokers, and he plays it all the time. Over time, he's started to believe that the soulmate idea was a lie everyone glorified, and since he was always moving and nobody got to know the true him, and he never let anyone in, he was sometimes considered sick.

Extra: His favorite colors are red and blue. 

Please let this through!!!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

warriorcat609

Could I ship Felix with Savanna? I think it would be interesting XD Maybe Savanna could break him out of his shell a tiny bit? 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

icewolf2513

Is it weird I was thinking of asking to ship him with Savanna? Ship away!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

warriorcat609

YESSS MEAN TO BEEEE SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIPP

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

icewolf2513

YYYESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

warriorcat609

YUSSSSS

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

greenzombie278

Full Name: Mason Etranto Green

Gender and Preferred Pronouns: Male (He/Him)

Spot: Boy #1

Sexuality : Straight

Appearance: Mason has white hair that is somewhat spiked and shaggy. His eyes are a crystal blue color and are shaped like wide footballs. He has a short nose and freckles dusting his face and shoulders. He has tanned skin and a tall skinny build. He has a scar that is cut under his left eye.

Clothing: Mason wears a plain neon green shirt with a black leather unzipped jacket with a hoodie. He wears black jeans and neon green high tops. He wears a thick neon green bracelet his mother gave him on his 12th birth day. He wears a flat visored neon green and black hat. He wears the hat at his left side.

Personality: Mason is shadowy and like to be alone. He is inpulsive some times, and never really thinks before he does stuff. He can be a hot-head when he's mad or stressed out. He sticks up for himself and puts himself in danger for the few people he loves or cares about. He never tells any one his secrets and in normaly alone. Mason hates working with other people, and dislikes love and romance.

Bio: Mason was born with just a mother. He bonded with his mother and cared about her greatly. When Mason turned 10, his mother finally got married and Mason had a father. On Mason's 12th birth day, his mother was in the hospital. She gave him a bracelet before she died. His father was devestated, so he locked himself away from Mason for a year. Then, Mason and his father began moving places. Soon after they found a home, Mason's father sent him to school. Mason's father was very distant ever since.

Soulmate: Sierra Smith

Interests: Dark things, music, books, animals, science, skate-boarding, and video games

Fav. Song: Spicy Calamari Inkantation

Extra: Mason is left handed. PoV color is Maroon.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

icewolf2513

*dies*

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

greenzombie278

Wait, why did you die Stargazer?

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Full Name: Adrian Hicken

Age (15-17): 17

Gender and Preferred Pronouns: Male, he, him, his

Spot : Male #3

Sexuality : Heterosexual

Appearance : He is 6'2 with deeply tanned skin and fluffy, curly, short, dirty blonde hair. His hair is shaved on both sides of his head, with a mop of messy hair on top that is brushed to the right. There are a few strands of hair that curl down in front of his forehead, apart from the rest of his hair. He sometimes likes to wear his hair in a man bun. He has thick eyebrows that are dark brown and eyes that are bright blue with short eyelashes. He has a very defined jaw line and dark brown stubble that runs along it. Adrian wears two silver ear piercings along the cartilage of his left ear. For body type, he is well toned, especially in the arms and abdomen.

Clothing:  Clothing wise, he often wears white tee shirts, but he will wear a band tee or a shirt with something on it. He wears black skinny jeans with holes in the knees and black boots. He also has a red and yellow cloak that he wears all the time. The actual cloak is red and the collar is yellow.  He sometimes wears it around his neck or waist.

Personality : Adrian is a very optimistic, bubbly, and upbeat person. He often smiles and he is almost never in a bad mood. He is leader-like and extremely competitive, making him arrogant and cocky most times and because of his leader-like qualities, he is strategic, organized, and a planner. At first glance, he can seem childish, especially because of his interests in flower crowns and stuffed animals, although he loses these interests over time. Adrian is loud, obnoxious, and a very terrible singer. His singing voice sounds like dying animals that haven't hit puberty yet. Being extroverted, he makes friends easily, but he only has a few close friends, which he often hangs out with.
Because of his competitive side, he often takes things too far and doesn't easily let loses go, which can make it hard for some people to get along with him. He holds grudges, but he says he doesn't although it can be completely obvious. He is pretty wealthy, but he doesn't flaunt it or brag about it, though he does brag about his achievements. He does like buying gifts for his friends, though he doesn't want them to give him things back because he's pretty selfless and he just like buying things for them.
He is gentlemen-like, but he has a hard time with romance. He usually tries to commit to a relationship too fast which can be a bit off setting for the other person, although he doesn't understand what he's doing wrong. He's never learned how to really take things slowly, so he often gets "bored", although when he has his sights set on someone, it lasts for a long time. So pretty much, his crushed last, but his relationships do not. 

Bio (like where you're from, any important info): Never knowing his father, growing up without a dad was rough for him. He has a younger brother, Leopold, and an older sister, Juvianna, that he watched over all the time. His mother was always at work, so he never really had the chance to grow close to her, although he's very close with his siblings. His family is quite wealthy, and he never takes it for granted, but needless to say, that he doesn't really like being wealthy. He just thinks that it gets him what he wants because of his money, and he doesn't like that. (Sorry for the short bio, I'm didn't have a lot of time)

Soulmate : Open!

Interests : Stuffed animals, music, staff fighting, singing, dogs, animals, drums

Fav. Song (Optional, should describe your life in some way) : Lisztomania by Phoenix 

Extra : Nope

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

cutewolf230

Spots :

Girl 1 - Sierra 'Sia' Smith (Luana/me)

Girl 2 - Savanna Parks (Toffee)

Girl 3 - Open

Boy 1 - Felix Cloudburst (Stargazer)

Boy 2 - Mason Etranto Green (Phynix)

Boy 3 - Saved for Nugget (You have a day)

So for the soulmark, make a separate topic to talk to the person who has your character’s soulmate.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

whaleclever14

oh are all the spots taken now

:c

(i'll take female if there is an open one but if not and there's not a male spot i'll just watch)

• Posted at:

She/Her

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

cutewolf230

Ifyou want the female one, you can have it.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

whaleclever14

Full Name: Mikiyu Quintessa Arouve {yes exotic name. Also, her nickname is Kiyu}

Gender and Preferred Pronouns: Female, she/her

Spot : Girl 3 (right?)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance : She has short (like just above shoulder short) choppy, mahogany hair. recently, she's dyed the tips and some bits black. Her eyes are that light-through-leaves green and her skin is tan-ish, just enough to see a faint white scar across her cheek. Her lips are a pale pink, and some people think that makes her unhealthy.

Clothing: She's often wearing a tank top and jeans with a thin jacket over it, otherwise she wears a normal, blank, t-shirt with jeans. Her jeans are either mahogany or a dark blue, and they're loose-r around the ankles. She wears white, blue, orange, and purple sneakers (purple + orange pastel) She often wears dangle earrings that normally have a deather, or a teardrop made of aquamarine and a small bit of moonstone (her father made them with jewels he got himself and specially crafted the piece that holds them together out of actual rose-gold.) She has a rose-gold chain necklace with several different locket charms, all different shapes, sizes, and colors. She carries pictures and small belongings in them (like her mom's ring and small pieces of metal she likes to fiddle with)

Personality : She was a happy-go-lucky girl before her parents divorced because her father was drinking. Her mom took custody of her two twin siblings but left her with her father because she wanted her to take care of him. Since then, she's withdrawn into her shell and is snappish at anyone who tries to get close to her. She acts sassy and sarcastic, and sometimes she's just real moody at times.

Bio (like where you're from, any important info): Her father started to drink, and about a year after that her mother filed for divorce.  Since then, her twin siblings left with her mom while she was left with her dad. Since then, when she was 15, they started moving every two weeks or even weejly, because most places her father goes to to seek treatment he deems "unhelpful" She was from Britain so she has the accent still.

Soulmate : Can it be Adrian?

Interests : Music, Engineering, Astronomy, and most forms of Science

Fav. Song (Optional, should describe your life in some way) : Believer by Imagine Dragons. (though she likes all imagine dragons songs.)

Extra : N/A, is this too crazy?

(MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH

• Posted at:

She/Her

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

cutewolf230

Mikiyu is accepted! I think we will be able to start soon. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

warriorcat609

I have rehearsals this morning from 9:00 to 5:30 PM so, I leave in about an hour and a half and they take away our phones too. I won't be able to POV all day long :(

I can right now though.

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

cutewolf230

Alright! I'll get a POV in soon. Toffee, if you want to start go ahead.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

greenzombie278

I'll PoV after I see how to start. XD I will PoV today tho.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

warriorcat609

@Raven Thank you! :)

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

cutewolf230

Sierra :

Taking a deep breath, I walked through the doors of the high school. Ever since my mom found her soulmate here in this small town, she’d been talking about sending me to school here. I really didn't want to, but I allowed her to anyways. I wanted let my mom be happy, because our life was hard enough. We’ve only been here a week though. I made my way to the school office, tugging at the sleeve of sweatshirt I’d pulled on to hide my soulmark. It was an arrow that went through a heart. My mom always thought I’d be a blank canvas, a person without a soulmark. But ever since I got the mark, I’d done anything I could to hide it.

I walked into the office, “Um, I’m Sierra Smith. I'm new.”

The secretary looked up at me, “Welcome Ms. Smith. I have your schedule here. Have fun today!”

I nodded and took the schedule. I waved goodbye, and then continued walking. I was looking at my schedule before I bumped into someone. I fell back, and the other person gasped. She had long chestnut brown hair and amber eyes.

“Are you okay?” The girl asked.

I winced a bit as I rubbed my head, “I’m fine, thanks for asking. But, can you maybe help me get to my class?”

“Of course! I'm Savannah by the way.” Savannah told me.

I showed her my schedule and she told me how to get there. I gave her my thanks, and then I walked to the class. I plopped down in a second row seat. As I did, a boy with pure white hair that was spiky and shaggy walked into the room.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

icewolf2513

Felix:

I took a deep breath and looked at the high school for a second. You've got your mark now, Felix! You'll meet that one person that lights up your world! said my Dad hopefully a month after he found his soulmate. I walked in, finding my first class and sitting in the very back of the class, in a corner, and checked my phone for text messages from Dad.

"You didn't wear your contacts, did you?" I sighed quietly. I always wear my red contacts, and my Dad doesn't like it. 

"Yeah, why?" I replied, looking around the room for a second. A girl with a grey beanie, a guy with white hair, a girl wearing camo, a few other people, and the teacher. 

"It might scare people, Felix." I didn't reply. I wanted to scare people.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

greenzombie278

Mason:

Ok, I wasn't surprised that my dad sent me to school. In fact, I kinda wanted to go to school. The part I was surprised about was which school, in which town, my dad decided to go. I mean, I was glad we finally found some where to move, but this place we moved to. It was kinda... wierd. I didn't like it, but I didn't complain to my dad. Even if I wanted to complian, I couldn't because my dad was always locking himself away from me. I touched the green bracelet on my wrist as I walked through the school doors. As soon as I walked in, I felt as if I didn't belong in the school. I walked past several halls before I found the office. I walked in, Hiding me expression from the secretary.

"Hi, I'm new here, and I kinda need a schedule for school," I said, realizing that sounded a little mean.

The secretary smiled and said, "Welcome to the school Mr. Greens. Here's your school schedule."

It felt awkward being called Mr. I grabbed the schedule nodded a thanks before I headed out. I looked down at the schedule as I walked down the halls. I took several wrong turns, but I finally found the right class room. I walked in, going to the back row of desks. I noticed a girl with light brown hair watch me as I walked in.

"Hi there. Uh, you new too?" I asked her from the back row.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

cutewolf230

Sierra : 

I rolled my eyes and replied sarcastically, "What gave it away?" 

The boys didn't reply. I turned back to the front and tapped the desk, creating a beat I bobbed my head to. I loved music, it was the only thing that could ever make me feel at home. Other kids started walking into the classroom. Our teacher, Mr. Rogers, walked in and started the class.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

icewolf2513

Felix:

The teacher called roll and I tried to fit names with faces. Sierra, Mason, Savanna... Then, the teacher called my name. Instead of saying anything, I just raised my hand. It took Mr. Rogers a minute to realize he had to look up and see that I wasn't going to say anything from the back of the room. Sierra's a little stand-off-ish... I observed. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

greenzombie278

Mason:

Geez. Ok, that girl is not one of those nice people. I rolled my eyes back at her and began to start the class. After class was over, I walked out of the class room and stared at my schedule. I tried to follow other kids, but I have no idea what their classes were. I walked past halls, getting lost a bunch. I finally ran into the new girl. Not knowing what to say, I started to walk off. Wait! I can ask her where the next class is! Man, I'm an idiot some times, I thought. I ran back to the girl, her confused look made me embarrassed.

"Uh. Hi agian. Haha. I, uh, I don't know where the next class room is. Do you?" I asked her, stammering and trying to find the right words.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

icewolf2513

Felix:

When the bell rang, I made sure I was at least the second to last one out. I looked at my schedule for a minute, before going on my way to find my class. It was a week into school and I almost have everything memorized... My teachers are still a bit confused on why I don't talk, but that's fine. I was one of the first people into class, so I chose the desk in the corner in the back of the room again, getting out my phone as people entered the room. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

warriorcat609

Savanna:

I was in class, sitting in the third row of seats lined up across the room. Everyone filled in the rest of the seats until I spotted someone in particular who caught my eye. Felix, the guy people who I heard rumors about. He always wore red contacts that equally looked intimidating but also interesting. He never talks to anyone, just covers his face with a book, phone or a work of art. I just stood out of people's way, but I also wasn't a big fan of these stupid rumors that probably weren't true. People saying he's deaf, a mute, or has some sort of problem that keeps him from socializing. I feel bad for him, but I also know how he feels. I don't have any friends since I'm always moving place to place until my mom found another person who I obviously don't like. He's okay, he isn't mean, I just don't like the idea of him replacing my father. No one can. She finally found her soulmate and encourages me that I'll find someone as great as the man she's with now. I barely just found I have have my mark, a mark with a clock and with the clocks ends there were hearts at the tips. An interesting mark if I do say so myself. But it's unique and unique isn't such a bad thing at all. I have it on the bottom of my left arm near my wrist. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

cutewolf230

Sierra : 

"If you forgot, I'm new as well. I've only been here since this morning. Let me see your schedule." I replied. 

He handed me his schedule, and his schedule was similar to mine except his electives were different, "Well, we have the next class together so we can get lost together." (A.N. me and my bff do this a lot)

He nodded. We headed off to the next class, Social Studies, together. I was hyper aware of the sleeves of my sweatshirt, making sure they didn't slide down and accidentally show him the soulmark. I hated it because I never knew who I would end up with. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Sorry for asking, but I was wondering if you could open up two more spots for me and Reve?

It would be a lesbian ship if you're okay with that

We should be able to get our forms in soon

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

icewolf2513

Felix:

I looked through my phone for any possible spamming from my Dad. 

"Felix, you have everything, right? What's your classes? Meet anyone interesting yet? ;D"  I sent him a quick picture of my schedule and decided to make it my wallpaper, for the time being. I looked around the room again, noticing that Savanna was in my class. It may only be a week or so into school, but people here and there I overhear keeps talking about how nice she is. 

"Ooh, English! Lol. Okay, I'll stop bothering you, son."

"Wait, no, can you drop me off at the pool afterschool today?" I texted back quickly. "That way you and Dianna can go on a date or something?" 

Then, class started and the teacher took roll.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

1 , , 3 , 4