Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

@Lupa : Sure! I was wondering about that. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Adrian-

Rushing through the front doors of the school building, I was quite aware that I was late. Of course I overslept on my first day. I mentally face-palmed myself as I remembered I had forgot to set my alarm last night. My older sister, Juvianna, had to drop me off. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and quietly walked into the main office. 
"Um hello, my name's Adrian. I'm new here," I started. One of the office ladies called me over.
"Well young man, you do realize you're late," she said, eying me in disapproval. 
"Yes ma'am, I do. I overslept on accident. My mom should have called," I explained, pushing back my hair.
"Yes she did. Well, here's your schedule," the office lady handed me a piece of paper. "You should hurry and get to class now," I nodded as she said that, and walked out the door examining the piece of paper. I had already missed my first class, so my next class was Civics, er, Social Studies. 

Quickly walking to class, I pulled my hair back into a bun and fixed the collar of my cloak-thing. Opening the door, I waved to the teacher and shuffled inside, sliding into one of the seats near the back. 

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Savanna:

The teacher started to take role, calling each name and waiting for the specific person to say "Here!". 

"Savanna?" The teacher finally called my name. I raised my hand as a sign for saying I'm here and then she went on to the next person. 

As much as I enjoyed school I just wanted to spend my time at the skatepark trying out this new trick I've been learning. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ\(^ω^\)

“ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Felix:

"Felix?" called the teacher. I raised my hand, looking over the board. Oh no... I thought as I read the Agenda. Group work... Why can't I just hide in the library forever? 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven59and2,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

Mikiyu-

My dad had finlly settled down in this town. But there was a bonus - he had found someone else he loved. I didn't hate her, she was nice enough. But she wasn't my mom. She just wasn't. My dad had also found somewhere here that was "actually reliable and helpful", so he had stopped drinking. But of course, as always, I needed to get used to this new school. I had sent in my electives last night- Ceramics, Art, Orchestra, and a couple others - and hoped I had a schedule today. I waved goodbye to my stepmom, Brianne, and walked towards the doors. I breathed in tightly and tucked my soulmark under my fingerless glove. I stepped through and tightly said to the secretary, "I'm new. Mikiyu Quinntessa Avoure, I need my schedule." She handed it to me and I ran to the class I was supposed to be in. First thing I noticed was a tall boy sitting in the back, wearing a cloak like thing. I decided to sit in the seat next to him and said, "I'm new. Name's Mikiyu." I felt okay around him. Most of the time I wasn't comfortable with anyone. But this feeling was different.

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

She/Her

(You can call me Wist/Wistful/Nova)

"When there's no peace on Earth, there is peace in Christ"  

Im a Mormon and what's wrong with that?

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

warriorcat609

Savanna:

After taking role, the teacher was talking to us about a group assignment. Two people in pairs. 

This wasn't going to be bad, I guess this was my chance to at least make a single friend here and there's a guarantee we can't move this time. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

icewolf2513

Felix:

To my horror, someone actually decided I was going to be their partner... It was Savanna... Oh no... What's the sign for, "Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm pretending to be deaf."?! Instead of doing there, I mentally panicked, trying to do or something and probably ended up looking like a stuttering idiot.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven59and2,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Adrian-

As class began, I noticed a girl with short mahogany hair rush in through the door. She walked over and sat down in the seat next to me and introduced herself as Mikiyu, noting that she was new. 
"Ah, hello," I replied, nodding my head. "I'm Adrian, I'm also new here, just to let you know," I introduced myself to her. "I was actually late to my first class because I forgot to set my alarm, isn't that rediculous?" I asked, chuckling to myself.

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Mason:

"Right, well thanks," I said to the girl as we walked into class.

I sat down in the back row again and began to pull out my stuff. Then the teacher did roil call. I called out "Here." and raised my hand when the teacher said my name. My full name. It was still kinda weird being called Mr. or my full name. I don't think I'll ever get used to it. THinking about that apparently triggered the thought of my soulmark. I pulled up my jacket sleeve to the heart with an arrow shot through it. Kinda explained my life the more I think about it. I quickly pulled down my sleeve and began class. I don't think I'll ever get used to the fact that some one out there is my soulmate ether.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

icewolf2513

Felix:

Please be like everyone else and ignore me! No stress in detachment for both of us. I thought, looking away before the teacher handed us the assignments. I gave the copy to Savanna and stared at mine for a second, scratching at my right wrist, where my soulmark was, but careful not to show it. Lunch is next... survive 'till lunch.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven59and2,000+Posts

whaleclever14

Mikiyu:

The boy introduced himself as Adrian, noting he was new and that he had been late for his first class because he forgot to set his alarm. "Wanna know why I was late? I woke up at like, 5:30 to get ready and go straight at the beginning of school. But my stepmom thought school started an hour AFTER it actually started, so we didn't go until we got a call from the school." I put on my best pouty face and then laughed out loud. A guy had never made this first impression on me so quickly. Why was I so comfortable with him?

• Posted at:

She/Her

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

warriorcat609

Savanna~

Felix handed me the copy of the assignment instructions and I scanned it for a moment then turned to Felix and smiled. "Hey, so, what do you want to do for the assignment? There's a ton of options we could do." 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

cutewolf230

Alright, so when does everyone want to start to realize who their soulmate is? Is it too soon for me to ask?

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

greenzombie278

I was kinda wondering the same thing. XD I think maybe we should what a little bit longer for like an after school thing.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

icewolf2513

I agree with Phynx.

Felix:

I furrowed my brow, still staring at the assignment. I cleared my throat. "We could make a poster explaining why English is important, with examples and pictures..." I replied quietly, scratching at my soulmark from under my jacket. It was a clock with the ends of the hands as hearts. Granted, I didn't believe in cheesy soulmate stuff, but the mark was interesting. Finally, my Dad texted back.

"Fine... I'll give you my card to get in... You really need to socialize with people your age, you can't swim at my workplace forever." I considered what my Dad just told me. I was socializing! I just talked to someone other than the characters I make to keep me company or the senior citizens at my Dad's workplace! (My Dad's a nursing assistant at the rest home here, and Dianna works at the hospital.) Wasn't that good enough? 

"Alright... Thanks, Dad!" 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven59and2,000+Posts

whaleclever14

Niagara:

I looked at the assignment, then turned to Adrian and said "Wanna be partners?"

• Posted at:

She/Her

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

warriorcat609

Savanna~

I nodded, "That's a great idea, also simple so we can get it done easier." I bent down to my backpack beside my leg and unzipped it, taking out my pencil from a cylinder pencil case. I sat back up straight in my chair and started to write down a list of things we would need for the project on the back of the given assignment paper. "Alright, I'll bring the poster, some glue and art supplies. It says we'll be needing to add some color for our projects."

It sort of came as a surprise that Felix talked to me, he never talks to anyone. But now this proves those stupid rumors aren't true. He isn't deaf or mute. I had my arm down with my soul mark at the bottom faced down on the desk while I used my writing hand. A few more minutes went by as we planned what we needed and how we were going to do it until the bell rang for us to go to break. Today was more extended due to certain things we weren't told about so I guess we had an hour for break. A perfect amount of time to go to the skatepark! It was just only across from campus so I wouldn't risk becoming late when the bell rang. The teacher quickly headed out of the door with her things and left the door open with a block. Students started to flow through after her. 

"When do you want to meet up to finish this?" I asked Felix as I packed up my stuff into my bag. I went to grab my skateboard from the other side of me when another student took it by his hand and lifted it up high so I couldn't grab it back. I quickly got up and went around jumping up and down with an extended hand and a angry face. 

"Give it back!"

The guy was really tall, with a cruel looking face, Dark blue dyed hair and black eyes.

"Shorty!" He snickered, "What are you going to do about it? You can even reach it and that guy other there, he can barely speak to other people. Not to mention stand up for himself. Face it shorty-" 

"Stop calling me that, idiot!" I huffed, straining my arm to reach for my skateboard. 

"I will when pigs fly." He laughed. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

cutewolf230

Sierra : 

As soon as the bell rung I raced outside, putting on an alarm so I knew when to head back. I quickly disappeared down an alley towards a gym where I did boxing on a daily basis. I went inside and went to the female locker room so I could grab my boxing stuff. I usually wore a tank top and black leggings, and my soulmark was on the upper bicep inside of my right arm, so it was hidden when I boxed. Immeadietly, I walked over to the punching bag and started punching my heart out, breathing in and out to regulate my heart rate. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

icewolf2513

Felix:

I hated it when people mess with others for no reason. So, I stood up. "Then looks like you'll grow wings." I said, punching the guy in the stomach. He doubled over and I grabbed the skateboard and handed it to Savanna. I kneed the guy in the head and knocked him over. I grabbed Savanna's bookbag and handed it to her, then grabbed mine. I huffed, kicking him while he was down and gently trying to shoo Savanna out of the room without touching her and closed the door before Hair-Dye over there could recover and get out. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven59and2,000+Posts

greenzombie278

Mason:

The bell rang as soon as I got done with class. With no where to  go, I walked to the nearest gym. Gyms weren't really my thing, but at lest the had boxing there. My dad had bought me boxing supplies last year for my birth day. I never used them, so now might be a good time to try them out. I ran back to my house and grabbed my boxing things. As normal, my dad was nowhere to be seen. He was probably in his room, doing whatever he does in there. I raced back out and ran to the gym. Well, almost to the gym. I got lost three or four times, but I finally found the town's gym. I walked through the doors and walked into the boys locker room. I put on my black baggy pants and black tank top, some what uncomfortable, but not by a lot. I saw that through the doors of the boys locker room that there was one big room for every one to box. Boys and girls. I walked into the room, immediately regretting  it because  I saw some girl already boxing. But the girl was the girl from school. Sierra I think is was. I any knew because of roll call. She saw me enter, so I waved as cheerfully as I could.

"Hey, oh, you like to box? Is it fun? I mean, this is my first time," I said to Sierra.

Oh great, probably just made myself look like a fool. Oh well.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

cutewolf230

Sierra : 

I almost panicked. Almost. I never let anyone see my mark and now here I was with my arms bare, and facing a kid from my school. He waved cheerfully at me.

"Hey, oh, you like to box? Is it fun? I mean, this is my first time," He said to me. 

"Oh, um, yeah. Just make sure your fists aren't in the wrong position, or else you could hurt yourself," I replied. 

I turned back the punching bag and went back to hitting it. I let out a small sigh. Mom, if she was here, would probably be telling me to talk to him. I honestly wasn't looking forward to day I actually meet my soulmate. It still seems pretty crazy. I let my eyes wander, and they landed on my soulmark. I loved it, because it explained what my life was. When I was younger I used to wonder who my soulmate would be. Would he be tall, or short? Would he be as active as I am? Would he like to listen to songs I listen to? But when I got older and I saw how unhappy my mom was, I gave up. She could never find her soulmate, until we moved here, and being a single parent was so hard for her. And I couldn't do anything except watch as sadness consumed her.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

warriorcat609

Savanna~

Felix quickly handed me my skateboard and my book bag as he took care of the guy. He gave me a gentle signal to go and so a I ran out with my things before he closed the classroom door. By now the idiot was probably regretting saying those things about Felix. I ran down the hall feet away and around a corner to stop. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

greenzombie278

Mason:

"Oh, um, yeah. Just make sure your fists aren't in the wrong position, or else you could hurt yourself," The girl said.

I nodded and started to punch a punching bag. It kinda felt nice to just punch my worries away. As I punched, I could have swore I saw some thing like a... Soulmark? On the girl's arm. I kinda looked like my soulmark. I really didn't want to bring up all the cheesy soulmate stuff, and love things, but I wanted to know if that really was a soulmark.

I awkwardly stopped punching and ask her, "You, um, you arm, it's...... uh.... Gosh, how do I say this... Do you have a soulmark?"

I blurred out the last part, starring at the girl, waiting for an answer.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

icewolf2513

Felix:

I watched her go around the corner and flopped against the wall, looking at the cieling, making sure I was near the door. I laughed quietly to myself. "Should probably ask her to meet up at the park or something." I whispered to myself, taking off my jacket, since it was hot in the hallway. I huffed, looking through the window and deciding to just leave so I can find the nearest vending machine to see if they have anything remotely sweet. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven59and2,000+Posts

cutewolf230

Sierra : 

"Um yeah. It's a touchy subject though." I replied. 

I brought my hand up and started rubbing the soulmark on my upper bicep. It'd been tingly ever since this morning when the boy walked into the classroom. Myeyes flicked from his eyes to his arm, where I could see the glimpse of an arrow. In detail, it could have been just like mine, but I wasn't sure. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

warriorcat609

Savanna~

I dropped my skateboard onto the hallway floor and hopped on, slinging my book bag over my right shoulder. I pushed off with my left leg and brought it onto the board with my right, then zipped down the hall. 

"Meet me at the park, we'll talk about the project there!" I waved and said as I rode past Felix who was getting a snack from the vending machine. 

"No riding in the halls!" I heard a teacher shout from an open classroom. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

icewolf2513

Felix:

I turned around to see who was being yelled at, only to be surprised by Savanna, who was riding her skateboard in the halls. I shrugged it off and blew two dollars-worth of cheap chocolate cupcakes and decided to speed-walk to the park. I chose my favorite table under a pine tree close to the park, where I could hear gossip but still draw and enjoy the shade. I set out my sketchbook, phone, and cupcakes and waited for Savanna. I have four of these, I can give some to her... I thought, turning on Sick Boy, by The Chainsmokers and trying to find a way to hide that weird soulmark without making it look like I'm hiding it. I sighed with slight frustration and gave up. "Whatever, if they see it, they see it. Nobody's gonna match it anyways." I muttered to myself, staring at it. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven59and2,000+Posts

warriorcat609

Savanna~

I skidded to halt near a table where Felix was sitting. On the table were cupcakes and his sketch book. I picked up my skateboard and sat down at the table, letting my skateboard lay by my feet. For some odd reason my soulmark felt all tingly when I was around him, but I guess I didn't pay much attention. I always felt awkward when my mom brought up the subject and I just feel so ticked off that her boyfriend thinks he can just waltz into our family and replace my real dad. No matter what he tries, he will never be my dad. 

I pulled out a few white sheets of paper and art supplies from my bag and placed it on the table, then looked at Felix. "Okay, so for the poster I was thinking we could-" I spotted something near his wrist, something that looked like a clock, the pointing hands of it tipped with hearts. 

It looked exactly like mine...

I stared in shock, completely zoning out and forgetting what I was about to say. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

icewolf2513

Felix:

She stopped talking and I looked up at her... She was looking at my wrist. Oh no.. She sees it... Why is she staring? I mentally panicked. "Something interesting...?" I asked. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven59and2,000+Posts

warriorcat609

Savanna~

I blinked, shaking my head. "S-sorry...." Inside I was panicking.

He has the same mark! He has the same mark! What do I do?! 

"Just..is that a soulmark?" I asked, hoping this was just my mind playing tricks on me. I dropped my left arm on my lap, covering my tingly soulmark with my other hand. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

icewolf2513

Felix:

"Yeah... Nothing significant about it, right?" I said in my usual quiet voice, putting two cupcakes in front of her and turning off the music before it switched songs.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven59and2,000+Posts

warriorcat609

Savanna~

"I-I mean, it's unique." I tried not to studder and my hands felt shakey. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

icewolf2513

Felix:

I shrugged, and I could feel the heat rising to my face. "What's wrong?" I asked, opening my sketchbook and quickly flipping to a blank page, to hide all the semi-romantic doodles and drawings of my characters. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven59and2,000+Posts

greenzombie278

Mason:

"Yeah, but it's just that... It kinda looks like mine," I said to Sierra softly.

Could she be my soulmate? No way. Unless...

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

warriorcat609

Savanna~

I was trying to debate wheather I should show my soulmark or not. A wave of doubt and awkwardness flooded into me and I couldn't stop my heart from racing. Finally I decided,

I have to know..

I lifted up my left arm, revealing my identical soul mark which was near my wrist. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

icewolf2513

Felix:

As I was eating a cupcake, I nearly choked as I saw Savanna reveal and identical soulmark. I didn't know what to say, or do... I was mentally panicking and part of me wanted to hold her hand and see what would happen. The other part of me wanted to hide in a hole and die there. And that little clock tingled so much, it was unnerving; I couldn't squish the curiosity bubbling inside me. "I'm sorry for being strange, but can I hold your hand for a second?" I asked in an almost whisper against my better judgement, looking away. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven59and2,000+Posts

whaleclever14

(imma just pov this a tiny bit. I'm assuming Adrian's soulmark is on his neck or something?)

(also, Niagara is about 5"7 and her glove is green with turqoise and blue sparkles )

Niagara:

"Sure," he replied, looking a bit surprised. "I was thinking we could do a tri-fold board or something," I said. He nodded and then replied, "We could put information in the middle, labeled pictures on the sides," and then I piped in, "A quick quiz on the back to make sure they actually learned something." I made a list of one thing I could bring - markers and cardstock paper. Adrian said he'd bring the tri-fold board. The bell rang and I said, "So, want to go over to the local cafe and get a snack? I'll tell you about my stuffed llama collection!" I giggled and did an aerial in the hallway, and ran out the front door, Adrian quickly catching up to me.

• Posted at:

She/Her

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

cutewolf230

Sierra : 

I looked at Mason in absolute shock. "Let me see your soulmark." 

He nodded, and bared his arm. I studied his mark, and he was right. It was like mine. On a different arm, but same mark. I took a deep breath to try to calm the nerves and the butterflies flying around in my stomach. 

"I think so," I replied quietly. "Wanna try to holding hand thing? I mean, you know, if you want to."

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven59and2,000+Posts

warriorcat609

(Did I post a reply to Felix's POV? If so just ignore this if I already did.

Savanna~

I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out, All I did was nod and reach for Felix's hand. I felt like butterfly's were in my stomach and the whole world grew quiet.

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

, 2 , , 4