What do you think about this RP?

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

HEYO! Bear again. I had another idea of a roleplay- it's kinda based off of another RP I participate in, called "The Five Kingdoms of The Stars". It's by Toffee-you should go check it out!

Here's the PLOT!

Life isn't easy for (Y/N). It's not like training to be a great warrior is all it should add up to- the school that you attend is a madhouse. Fire breathing dragons flying through the hallways, ogres battling for meatloaf at lunch, and princesses fighting over tiaras. So when you finally arrive, you can't help but wonder-what happened to the shining, clear school on the brochure? So, with the help of some friends, you decide to figure out exactly how the Kingdom of Melia's only knight training facility has fallen apart- and how you can try to save it from the danger nobody knows it's falling into.

Do you like it? Well, i'll know when people start coming in. But here are the limited characters:

(NOT KNIGHTS)

Queen of Melia: open

King of Melia:taken by me

Eldest Prince and heir to the throne: open

Youngest Princess: open

Scribe: open

(KNIGHTS)

Eldest princess: taken by moi as well

Middle Prince: open

Middle Princess: open

Girl Knight, from the village outskirts: open

Girl knight, from the caves of the wise elders: open

Boy knight, from the blood of dragons in the Dragon Town:open

Boy knight, descended from the bravest knights: open

Knight teacher of weaponry: open

Knight teacher of fitness: open

Knight teacher of history and books: open

Janitor that knows everything: open

UNLIMITED SPOTS for

-villagers

-monsters(don't make too many)

-other knights

HOPE YOU JOIN!!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Save male dragon knight.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save the girl knight from the village please.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

athleticbear159

Okay this is the profile:

Name(full):

Age(15-19):

Personality:

Appearance(detail):

Rank and place:

Crush:

Clothing:

Skills(not superhuman):

Weaknesses:

Motto:

Other:

Name: Maia Ainsley Lundquist

Personality: She's sarcastic and witty, not at all like a "real" princess. She would do anything for her kingdom-she is very brave and daring and is energetic and adventurous. She loves all sports and is very athletic.

Appearance: She's very pretty- Maia has longish hazelnut brown hair. It has caramel streaks going through it naturally. She has green-ish eyes in the middle and they have hazel-brown eyes and golden flecks in them. She has freckles dotting across her nose and cheeks and soft plump lips. She has tan skin and an athletic build.

Rank and place: Princess and knight

Crush: whoever they "boy knight is, from the bravest warriors." Please can he like her back?

Clothing: She wears a cream colored tunic, baggy blue pants and a short brown cloak while in knight school and for her gown in the castle she wears 

Skills: She is very skilled in sports, especially track,hockey,lacrosse, and soccer, and she can play the guitar well. Also, she is very skilled at ziplining, rock climbing, or anything that involves speed/strength

Weaknesses: she's claustrophobic, and has been stabbed in the back many times

Motto: "Always work hard, never give up, and fight until the end because its' never really over until the whistle blows." -Alex Morgan

Other:

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athleticbear159

@Cassy- saved!

@Luana-saved!

Your saves last for two weeks, then you need to resave or else your save will be deleted.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Save Youngest Princess plz!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

redwolf988

@Bear: currently trying to do my form and I was curious. You said "From the blood of the dragons" so do they believe they are decedents of dragons or do they literally have attributes resembling dragons? 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

athleticbear159

@Verde- saved! 

And Cassy, by "from the blood of the dragons" I mean that they are descendants of dragons long ago, but also that they are the more superior people that don't belong to the kingdom. 

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

redwolf988

Ok thank you, I'll have my form in soon

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

cutewolf230

Name(full): Jacqueline Alissa Ross Cairns, goes by Jacky or Ross
Age(15-19): 16 ¾, almost 17
Personality: Jacky is a strong person, with a stubborn personality. She hates following rules, and fights a lot with any authority. She's very smart, and very tough. She's very loyal, and very protective. But don't cross her, she could seriously hurt you. She reads people well and knows who to trust and who not to trust. She is a very observant person, and can learn how to do something just by watching someone do it a couple times. Very resourceful as well. Knows a lot about her natural surroundings and probably knows a lot more about the nature than anyone else. She isn't as concentrated as she should be during training, and she gets in trouble a lot. She's very spunky, and is able to defeat anyone in battle. A lot of people look down on her because she's from the villian outskirts and not of noble blood. She puts up a strong facade when facing enemies. She hates nobles with a passion, for the fact that they only care about themselves.
Appearance(detail): Jacky has long, dark hair, and sometimes it can be unruly. She'll tie it back in a braid most of the time. She's tall and has an athletic but thick and strong build. Her skin is pale, and she has a couple freckles across her nose. Her eyes are a almond shaped Carmel brown, that can be soft and warm, or icy cold depending on the situation. Pretty. She has a strong but thick build, but is more on the thinner side. Her fingers are long and nimble, with callouses on the tips. Her nails, clothes and skin are often dirty from roughhousing.
Rank and place: Girl knight from the village outskirts
Crush: Maybe boy knight from blood of dragons
Clothing: Grey tunic over black pants with a small locket her deceased little sister gave her. While in the village she’ll wear a grey tunic-like dress with an apron in front (refer to the original sleeping beauty for the dress)
Skills(not superhuman): Jacky is really sporty, and is really good at hand-to-hand combat, close corners fighting, and long distance fighting. She's learned how to play the guitar and has a really good singing voice.
Weaknesses: When people talk about their family, or how “bad” their life is, because she’ll get really mad. She lost her parents, grandparents and siblings because of a monster attack. Also she hates heights with a passion.
Motto: “A Mississippi girl don't change her ways just cause everybody knows her name” - From Mississippi Girl by Faith Hill
Other:

Sorry if she's really long. I'm really excited to start. Please let her through. I worked so hard!

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Can you save the middle princess?

• Posted at:

"They don't understand the cat whiskers,

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

"My innocence has genuinely been ruined 

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

athleticbear159

@Luana- accepted! Yay!

@Blue- saved!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

Save Girl knight, from the caves of the wise elders and knight teacher of history and books.

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

redwolf988

Name: Ryu Isazama Shinu (Roughly translates to “The mortal dragon spirit of lightning”) (Birth name was Ranto [runt] Ingree but he doesn’t like to admit it) (Usually goes by Isa)

Age(15-19): 17

Personality: Isa is a high energy person always ready to get up and do something. In the same light he hates having nothing to do and gets bored easily. He likes to be with people and acts quite a bit younger than he actually is. He likes to pick fights and push other’s limmits. Mostly he wants a purpose, and prove to everyone who doubted him as a child that he can be a good warrior. This results in him wanting to be at the front of his friend group in times of danger working as their sword and shield. He firmly believes he is part dragon and is the carrier of the blood, thus is faster than normal people. He lacks concept permanence taking risky challenges. He never backs down from a dare so people can get him to do some pretty embarrassing things. He likes practical jokes and scaring others from time to time, often making himself seem younger than he is. In the end he boils down to be a fun, loving friend who likes to get one other nerves.

Appearance: He’s about average height for his age with a very thin body that doesn’t look very threatening. Upon further inspection he is very muscular especially in his legs. (Note: He has a high metabolism so he is always hungry but no matter how much he eats he never gains weight). He have rather pale skin that he struggles to tan. His hair is naturally in a sort of messy spikes and is a bright gold color. His eyes are piercing leaf green.

Rank and place: Knight from the Dragon Village

Crush: Open

Clothing: His armor consists of black leather with golden metal accents on his knees and chest. His shirt doesn’t go down his arms, cutting off on his shoulders. He wears black leather gloves that go halfway up his upper arm. The tops of the glove are reinforced with golden plates. He wears a crimson throat that wraps around his throat and falls midway down his back. Coming out from under his hair and resting on his temples is a golden circlet that ends in flame like curls, marking him as one of the “Dragons” of his tribe. Under his right eye he paints a sideways diamond that has two curved lines coming out of both sides, signifying he is the “descendant of the lightning dragon” or the fastest warrior in his tribe.

Skills: Isa sensitive to change almost always knowing if something is off, his sense of hearing and touch are much stronger than his sight making it very hard to sneak up on him, he has very fast reflexes and overall speed (the fastest in his tribe which is how he became the “Lighting Dragon”

Weaknesses: He hates when things are out of order and can’t concentrate if anything is different (AKA Anal retentive), he is very cocky because of his title so he likes to show off, he has horrible night blindness so in the dark he becomes very clumsy and has a very hard time navigating if he can’t reach a wall.

Motto: “The more you train, the more people become weaker than you” ~ The Coach, “The question isn’t going to let me, it’s who is actually going to stop me” ~ Ayn Rand, “The brave men did not kill dragons, they befriended them.” ~ Unknown

Other: I took a lot of liberty while making him. Based on what you said I created a sort of hierarchy that Isa takes part in. Pretty much what’s going on with him is that the Dragon Town worships the dragons they believe they are descendants of. At any given time there are warriors who are at a higher rank than the others. They are the “mortal dragons”. When they pass on all the warriors are tested in a feat of combat two see who excels in battle using the skill that that dragon represents, that person is believed to be the next vessel of the dragon’s abilities. They are no longer referred to by their birth name but instead by the name Ryu (Dragon Spirit) _______ Shinu (Mortal), the middle part matching the type of dragon. For the Lighting dragon like Isa it is Isazama (meaning lightning), who is the dragon of speed. Others might be the dragon of strength might be Ryu Kasai Shinu (The mortal dragon spirit of fire), or the most intelligent might be  Ryu Shinrin Shinu (The mortal dragon spirit of the forest), or the most cunning might be Ryu Kage Shinu (The mortal dragon spirit of shadows), and so on and so forth. If this isn’t ok with you then I’ll scrap him and make a new character.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Name(full): Alexandra 

Age(15-19): 18

Personality: a cunning and clever lady with a silver tounge. She likes to compete in almost anything. She is sarcastic  but can be quite kind when you get to know her. She is loyal despite how things look and would do anything to protect the royal family. She is also a very intelligent person. 

Appearance(detail): long blond hair. She is  5' 5" and likes to wear her hair in braids. Some ink stains pattern her hands as she is the scribe and has been for a long while. She has gray eyes and lots of freckles. A birthmark on her right arm in the shape of a quill

Rank and place: scribe 

Crush: open and straight 

Clothing: a fine lavender dress with knee high black boots. She wears a necklace with a owl on it, because she likes to think of them as wise.

Skills(not superhuman): an exquisite writter and silver tounge

Weaknesses: is difficult to trust and often isn't entirely honest 

Motto: you can never be to awesome 

Other:

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

Today might have been ruff, but tomorrow will be better

Hi, welcome to Chili's 

athleticbear159

@Swampcloud- accepted!

@Cassy- accepted!

@Lana-saved!

We have a few more limited spots open- I'm pretty sure two teachers, knight descended from warriors, the queen, and a couple princesses and princesses. Actually, I guess we have a handful left! And remember you can make other characters too.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athleticbear159

And since nobody is, I might just take another character as well...maybe I should do the queen as well. Oh and I forgot about Maia's armor and gown-her armor is sleek and  silver, it is lightweight and easy to move around in. They are shiny and has gold slashes on it. Her gown is a nice sapphire-blue color and in the sunlight, it appears to sparkle lighter because of sparkles that have been put on the top. It goes just below her knees and she wears silver cuff bracelets, earrings, and sandals. 

Name(full): Reyna Noelle Hillsbury Lundquist 

Personality: kind and caring, forgiving of mistakes, she cares for her people dearly. She is not stuck up as a royal and likes to participate in village competitions and give to the needy. She is smart and does what is best for her kingdom and family.

Appearance(detail): She has brown hair the color of a chestnut. It is very curly like springs and she likes to put it in a braid or leave it down in cascadin curls. She has bright cobalt blue eyes and pale-ish skin.She is slightly skinny and about 5'7. 

Rank and place: queen. just queen

Crush: she's married!

Clothing: She wears a beautiful shimmering aqua dress that has a big trail behind it and is is like an Elsa-style dress. It has shimmering sequins the color of a sea green ocean and white crystal sparkles. She wears white heels and a necklace.

Skills(not superhuman): can play the violin and sing well. She can also kick butt!

Weaknesses: love

Motto: "when you can't find the sunshine, be the sunshine."

Other:

Name(full): Jackson Hughes Lundquist

Personality: He is a very like-able person and loves to laugh and smile. He is agreeable and  a great leader, which is probably why he is such a successful king.

Appearance(detail): Ash-blonde hair with warm highlights, dark cocoa brown eyes, and peach skin. Average height, about 5'9

Rank and place: king 

Crush: he's married

Clothing: a blue and gray suit with a black and silver tie

Skills(not superhuman): jokes and friendly

Weaknesses: he's loud and is sometimes to leading

Motto: Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind.

Other:

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

redwolf988

Are any of the princess spots open? If so save, if not... I can make the boy knight who is decedent of the bravest knights. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

athleticbear159

Thee are no princess spots open, sorry. But you can make that knight.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

aquaunicorn2968

@Bear- are we going to pick roommates or are you?

Name: Peg Peach Priester

Personality: Is shy, smart, sympathetic, kind, serious most of the time, but she actually has a funny side.

Appearance: Is African-American, hair is an afro, has freckles all over her face, has big brown eyes, black hair, has a peach birthmark in the shape of a peach.

Rank and place: Girl knight, from the caves of the wise elders

Crush: Open

Clothing: When she's in bed she wears a pair of peach socks, her hair in in a braid, and she wears a pair of PJs that have a peach background and grey knight helmets all over them. When she's in knight training she wears a black suit of armor with some silver streaks all over it, and she wears her hair in a bun. She wears her out of knight training clothing underneath her in training clothing. When she's out of training her hair is in a ponytail, she wears a black t-shirt and a pair of black leggings.

Skills(not superhuman): Quick-witted, fast, can wiggle through small spaces.

Weaknesses: Trusts too easily, has a temper, acrophobia, worries too much.

Motto: "Two steps forward, one step back. That's still progress." - Unknown

Other: Peach is her PoV color. 

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Hey Cassy, can I make the boy knight who's a descendant of the bravest knights instead, please?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

redwolf988

@Lavender: Sure

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

lavenderdawn69

Yay! Thanks, Cassy!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

lavenderdawn69

Name:Kaine Vestures

Personality:Acts like a typical knight would,and is very kind,but is also a bit of a dork,and has a hidden(not really) Dungeons and Dragons hobby that he's very embarrassed about.
Knows when to have justice and when to have mercy(at least he thinks so),though he can sometimes be wrong with that. He’s also very prideful and won't listen to anyone with ideas contradicting his unless he's in trouble.
Is very empathetic,and tries to help folks with their problems when he can.

Appearance:reddish-brown hair,blue eyes,tanned skin,very tall

Rank and place:Boy knight, descended from the bravest knights

Crush:Maia

Clothing:Brown tunic, black pants, brown boots

Skills:strong, good at sword fighting and battle strategies, fast

Weaknesses:his pride

Motto:"It's not weak to have a gentle hand." -Me

Other:None

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar 65012e4445

amberhawk854

Can I be the eldest prince?

Name: Callum Lundquist

Personality: He's kind as princes go, but he has a cold leadership side that all good rulers must have. he feels that he has a lot of pressure on his shoulders since he is the heir. He is friendly and listens to others' opinions.

Appearance: wavy dark brown hair, crystal-clear blue eyes, slightly pale, freckles

Rank and place: prince and heir

Crush: open

Clothing: a golden engraved belt, a cream-colored tunic, purple pants, golden boots

Skills: guitar, smart, leadership, talking in front of audiences

Weaknesses: arrogance

Motto: "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." -Lebron James

Other:

• Posted at:

~APOLLO~

"When you try your best but you don't suceed..."

"Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be..."

DAUGHTER OF APOLLO(as you may see above)

There's another Apollo, but only one me!

athleticbear159

amberhawk854(I'm gonna call you apollo)-accepted!

lavender-accepted!

and to answer your questions, we can pick our own roommates but you have to check with the other person.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

swampcloud51

@amberhawk, would you mind if Alexandra has a crush on Callum?

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

Hi, welcome to Chili's 

swampcloud51

This tread will not die on my watch!

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's 

aquaunicorn2968

Hey, Luana, can Jackie and Peg be roomates?

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

cutewolf230

Sure!

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

athleticbear159

Thanks, swampie! I know it looks like I have not been on, but I have been checking the roleplay periodically.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar e79727e20a

unicornbutterfly1324

Bear can you say what's still open because I don't want to try to get something that's taken already

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Creator of Heroes of Elementia 

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

Thumbnail avatar e0eebe4f31

artisticwings28

I’m on mobile so I have no idea what’s open or if this thread is dead.

but if it isn’t dead, could you save middle prince?

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

I listen to silence, and you have a lot to say.

#Jenti

❖ ιnғj ❖ lawғυl neυтral ❖ ѕlyтнerclaw ❖

lavenderdawn69

It's probably dead.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

swampcloud51

Nnnnooooo! This is so cool! 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's 

athleticbear159

its pretty much dead, but if anyone wants to take the roleplay they can.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

aquaunicorn2968

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

athleticbear159

I know. I'm sad too.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

amberhawk854

Hey will u be my roomie

• Posted at:

~APOLLO~

"Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be..."

amberhawk854

@swampcloud, that is ok with me

• Posted at:

~APOLLO~

1 ,