Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Rubí:

She's an average middle schooler... with a Miraculous. She is tall, somewhat excercised, has tan skin, ruby red eyes, and loose dark brown hair with red streaks in it. Rubí is pretty much insane, but isn't the craziest of my gang members. 

Amatista:

Nobody can be more normal than this high-schooler. Well, she is the most normal of my gang members. She's got dark purple hair, bright lilac eyes, very pale skin, and is almost always wearing dresses. She acts calm most of the time.

Perla:

Perla is a spy. She acts serious and keeps her cool most of the time, acting like a mom-friend to my other gang members. She's got light blonde hair, light blue eyes, pale skin, and always wears light gray clothes. There are lots of interesting gadgets in her pockets.

Esmeralda:

She's a cute, lil Neko girl. While she's got temper issues, most of the time she's sleeping in my gang-contaning box. Alda has cute light green eyes, emerald green hair, tan skin, and wears loose clothes.

Amber:

*shrugs* Just the SAMB version of Miu Iruma from NDRV3. Except her clothes are a neon yellow, and her eyes shine golden

oofwill add the rest later too lazy and procrastination sooo

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

A thousand cherry blossoms,

Dwindling in the light...

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Nice to finally meet all (Most of them) your gang member Bixbite!! :D I should do a meet my gang members thread soon...

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

hehe here are the next ones

Gemm Light: 

He's Sappho's indentical twin.... they are exactly the same except that Gemm has dyed olive green hair and olive green contacts. His lightsaber is green too. Green aesthetic lol

Sapphire "Sappho" Light:

Gemm's identical twin. His hair and eyes are indigo colored though. And his lightsaber is blue.

Zafiro:

Zafi is a water nymph. Her skin is a light blue color, her hair is very dark blue, and her eyes are a shiny sapphire blue. She's got incredibly strong water powers, and im too lazy to write their personalities

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

A thousand cherry blossoms,

Dwindling in the light...