Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

It makes you feel so important, looking down over a city. Everything looks so small, like I could step on the cars and people below me. A cold wind ripped through my dark hair, and I felt my teeth chatter ever
so slightly. The cold was irritating, but nothing I couldn’t fix. I lifted my left hand, the one with my markings, and thought of a single word. Fire. Almost immediately, my hand burst aflame.

Having powers like mine makes you feel important, too. The flames danced on my fingertips, and a small smile formed on my face. "Between you and your flames and Tempest with his lightning, we aren't going to have a base anymore." A female voice called from behind me. I spun on my heels, and looked down into light blue eyes. "Shut up Skye." I mumbled. The master of air laughed softly, and walked over to me. "I'm cold. Move your hand." She demanded. I rolled my eyes, "Why of course, Your Royal Highness," I said sarcastically, but moved my flaming hand between us, sharing the warmth.

"What are you doing up here? Coral made her world famous brownies, and the Phoenix I know would be down there gobbling them up." I sighed, and started drumming my non-flaming fingers on my leg. "Winter." My voice was barely a whisper. "I was looking to see if she came back or sent out a signal that she needs help." Skye's mood went down as well. "It's Winter. You know how she gets when she’s upset. She’s probably just giving us the silent treatment. Her voice was shaky, and we both knew she was just being optimistic. In that moment, I made a decision

"I need to find her. You guys are my family, I'm not losing a family again." I replied, the flames in my hands rising with my emotion. Skye looked over at me, and nodded. "Be careful, Phoenix, m'kay? We don't need you being reckless." I cracked a fake grin, before replying, "Skye, Reckless is my middle name." Before she could slap me, I extinguished my hand and bolted to the fire escape. "Oh, Geo needs some parts he ordered! Pick them up!" Skye yelled after me. I rolled my eyes, and continued down the escape. When my feet touched the ground, something cold touched instantly my neck.

Great, some random robber to make my day even better. I took my hand and summoned fire. My hand didn’t blaze. “The blade’s made of Titanium. “ A unfamiliar voice hissed from behind me. I paled. Titanium canceled powers. “The first fell just as easy, don’t feel bad.” The blade dug deeper into my skin- I could feel the blood streaming down my neck and I screamed-

“Mr. Reeves? Would you like to tell us the answer?” I groggily opened my eyes, then realized my government teacher looming down at me, hands on her hips. "Um, you see-", I was saved by the bell, as cliche as it could be. I bolted out of the room, hoping that the teacher wouldn’t call my name. Reaching my locker, I took a shaky breath, recalling the dream I just had

“Geesh, Aaron. You were out like a Light." I spun on my heels and faced my best friend. "Shut up, Luke." The blonde rolled his eyes. “Let me guess. Track meet?” I nodded. “Against Northwest. We lost overall, but I won my race.” On a closer look, I realized he was wearing his workout clothes. “You're ready already for our run?”

Luke gave me a grin. “I have gym before government, and just didn’t change.” I rolled my eyes. “Classy, Luke. Real classy.” I returned my attention to my locker and tossed in my books in. “I’m gonna go change, I’ll meet you outside.” Luke nodded, and left me in a the halls.

I ran to the gym, and changed my clothes quickly. I glanced at the mirror in the locker room before I last. Subconsciously, my eyes went straight to my neck. My fingers brushed the birthmark on the side. Something hit me. The birthmark was in the same place as the blade cut me in my dream. And the marking from the dream? I looked at my left wrist, and there it was. A flame, one that seemed to burn in the fluorescent lights of the locker room.

Relax, Aaron. I thought to myself. I’m just overworking myself, I’ll take a nap when I get home. The birthmark is just a coincidence. The tattoo is probably a prank someone's playing on me. That explains why everyone claims they can't see it.

But the name Phoenix sounded so familiar, but I just couldn't place it. I left the locker room, and met Luke at his car. After throwing my bag in the backseat, I plugged in my ear bugs and began to run, Luke beside me.

A high paced beat echoed through the buds. I continued to run, my feet in tune with the rhythm. The loud music couldn’t block out my thoughts. That dream.... was scarily realistic. I felt the flames on my fingers, the blade on my neck. "Get it together, Aaron. It's just a dream."
Even as the words left my mouth, something told me that it wasn't

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Ross - 

Deep in my sleep, I tossed and turned. The dream was dark, and I was someone completely different than who I am. Someone named Tempest A knife was pressed against my back, near my spine. A dark voice telling me I couldn't use the powers I had. Then I woke up. 

"Ross, come on, get up!" It was my mom. 

I opened my watery and swollen eyes. I was sick, and today was not a good day. 

"We have to go to your sister's dance recital." 

I nodded, and slid out of bed, my head pounding as I pulled on my clothes. I stared at the lightning bolt tattoo on my bicep. It seemed to flicker like real lightning, and then my hand went to rub the birthmark on my ribs. I carefully rubbed my head then struggled down the stairs to take some medicine for my achey head. 

As I walked, I glanced back down at my arm. I couldn't see the tattoo through the fabric, but I knew it was there. Even if others claim not to see it. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Regina George eats steak!

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

@Livvy : Can I change what Ross' tattoo is? I got a better idea for it.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

athenabird158

Luana: Of course!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

cutewolf230

Hurrah! Here it is! 

Tattoo : An intricate lightning bolt striking the ground behind cirrus clouds

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Mizuko~

"Hey, Coral! What'cha doing?" Skye asked me just as I was putting my long, light blue hair up into a ponytail.

"I thought I'd make some brownies. I'm hoping they'll make Winter and Phoenix happy again.." I replied as I started getting ingredients together.

"Oh yeah.. That fight just now was typical for them, but it was still pretty bad. I wonder when Winter will come back this time. Hopefully she'll get back before Phoenix eats all of the brownies." Skye giggled a bit and I couldn't help but smile.

I started humming when I began putting the ingredients in a bowl, but soon I was singing "Song of the Sea" which was a lullaby that my mother used to sing to me when I was a child. All of the other heroes had heard me sing it before as it was one of my favorite songs to sing when I was cooking or baking.

After about 40 minutes, the brownies were done and I was just getting them out of the oven when Skye came back.

"Mmm.. Those smell sooo good, Coral! I'm sure Phoenix will be tripping over himself to get to these when I tell him they're here!" She said and I giggled.

"Yeah. You go tell Pheonix and I'll go tell Geo and Tempest." I said and she nodded. Then she went towards the stairs leading up to the roof and I went to the training room, knowing that Tempest would be there.

"Tempest! I- Ah!!" Just as I went into the training room, a bolt of lightning struck the ground in front of me, scaring me half to death. I quickly jumped back, shielding my eyes from the dust, as Tempest came over to me, rubbing the back of his head.

"Sorry, Coral. You surprised me. It's unusual for you to be going around shouting my name like that." He said as I took in his appearance--as I usually did when he was around. Same messy, stormy gray hair, yellow eyes as sharp as lightning, tanned skin that was currently glistening with sweat, but that wasn't really anything new. He was always drenched in sweat after training, but that didn't make me like him any less.

"Um, Coral? You okay?" I realized that I was staring when he started waving a hand in front of my face and I quickly looked away, blushing.

"Y-yes! I'm fine! I-I just wanted to let you know that I just took a batch of brownies out of the oven.. if you're interested.." I stuttered and mentally slapped myself in the face. He didn't seem to notice my stuttering, though or if he did, he just ignored it.

"Oh. Okay, then. I'll come get some after I get a shower. If Phoenix doesn't eat them all before then, that is." He said and I giggled a bit.

"You may wanna make your shower quick then."

"Yeah. Do the others know about the brownies, yet?"

"Skye went to tell Phoenix and Winter, if she's back yet, that is. I'm going to go let Geo know now. See you later, Tempest." I said and left the training room.

I was half way down the hall to Geo's garage when I heard something like footsteps behind me.

"Huh? Skye, is that you?" I asked as I turned around, but I didn't see anyone. Strange...

But when I turned back around to continue to Geo's garage, I was suddenly looking into an unfamiliar face and I gasped, but before I could back away, I was pushed up against a wall, with something sharp and cold being held against my throat.

"G-get away from me!" I shouted and I tried to summon a ball of water in my hand, but no water appeared. "B-but why..?"

"It's a titanium blade, dear. Your powers won't work." A female voice answered me and I felt my blood run cold.

I then felt a sharp pain in my throat as the blade cut it and my conscious quickly faded away...

I jolted upright with a gasp of fear and pain. After a moment of just sitting there, I looked around and realized that I was still in my bed in my room. I noticed that the sun was just starting to appear over the horizon, so I got out of bed and started getting dressed. As I was about to pull my shirt on over my head, I paused, noticing the birthmark on my throat. Oddly, it was in the exact place where the blade cut my throat in my dream I had just had. Now I wasn't typically one for superstition, but that dream felt so real and familiar that I couldn't help but wonder if it was real in a way. And this coincidence with my birthmark only made that seem more likely, somehow.

I also looked at the circle-wave tattoo on my chest for a moment. It was certainly a mysterious mark. For one thing, I didn't remember ever getting a tattoo inked onto my chest. It just seemed to... appear. Just out of nowhere. But that wasn't the only odd thing about it. The other thing was that no one else could see it. No one else. It was obviously there, 'cause I could see it clear as day. Unless I was just going crazy, which could also be a possibility, I guess, but not a likely one.

In any case, there was definitely something strange about these marks and that dream and I had a feeling it wouldn't be long before I discovered what it was.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

wolfheart1601

I don't know why, but I just started imagining Coral having a crush on Tempest while I was writing that POV, so I just went with it. XD Mizu may or may not develop a small crush on Ross, but it probably won't last long, if he does.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Neva

I decided to go to Winter first since she wouldn't eat all brownies when I returned in unlike Phoenix who would eat them all before I could warn Winter. So I went to search for Winter. When I found her I told her that the brownies were ready. She gave me a silent nod and I went away to find Phoenix. I was flying over the realm when I suddenly saw a spark of fire, something what Phoenix does a lot. So I decided to land and look where he was hidden. When I turned around a corner when I suddenly felt a sharp blade put against my chest. As a reflex I  tried to blow the person away, but nothing happened. "how?" I asked the woman which blade was put against my chest. "Titanium" she answered and the next moment I felt immense pain in my chest and everything went black.

"Hey wake up you" my english teacher's voice entered my mind and I opened my eyes with a shock. "What happened" I asked. My english teacher answered with seriousness "you screamed it out of pain and you fainted" I was feeling a bit dizzy so I asked or I could get some water. My english teacher nodded and I went to the toilets to fill my bottle of water. I looked at myself in the mirror and I remembered the windflaw on my chest and in the middle of my chest an birthmark just the place in my dream were the woman stuck me with her sword. The next moment I fainted.

(she is good at fainting in being in closed rooms)

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

cutewolf230

@Wolfheart : Just noticed that Weston is older than Ross by like 2 years. And I think Ross and Mizu would be cute together.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

wolfheart1601

There's also the fact that Ross, being bisexual, wouldn't feel awkward dating Mizu even when he pretends to be a girl. Though I may feel a little awkward about it, but I'll get over it. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

cutewolf230

@Wolfheart : I went out on a limb. She's my first (and most likely, the last) not exactly straight character, so I'm sure she'll realize that he's a guy soon enough. I'm sort of uncomfortable as well, I'm not good with not exactly straight characters. I'm sure I'll get over it. Or maybe just change it so she won't like anyone. I don't know right now.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

(Ugh. I'm going to end up changing Ross' crush so many times. She'll just never like anyone.)

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

@Livvy : When will everyone meet each other?

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

athenabird158

I am pride. I'm so happy that this roleplay  isdoing good!!!

Everyone will meet soon. I was hoping everyone could get out their opening roleplays then I'll continue 

Lowkey Aaron is to have a crush on everyone

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

wolfheart1601

So, I don't really know what to do with Wes' dream from Geo's perspective, so I'm just gonna summarize it in the POV. XD

Weston~

I walked through town, heading for the orphanage I liked to visit, as I thought about the strange dream I had last night. I was apparently some sort of inventor or mechanic with super powers--apparently named Geo--but I ended up being killed by some unknown woman with a titanium sword. I had woken up in a cold sweat. It felt so real. And... familiar, now that I really thought about it..

"Wes!!" I was happily greeted--and startled--by the kids as soon as I entered the orphanage.

"Woah!" I exclaimed as I was tackle-hugged by around 15 kids and fell on my back. Thankfully, I didn't hit my head on anything, so it didn't really hurt as much as it could have. I chuckled as I patted each of their heads and greeted them.

"Hey, how did you get this scar, Wes?" One of the newer kids asked me and I realized that my shirt had slid up some when I fell, revealing the birthmark on my side. It wasn't very big, but it did look like a scar.

I sat up then and looked at it, too.

"Oh, this? It's not a scar, it's a birthmark." I told him. He looked confused.

"But.. it looks like you got stabbed..." He muttered and I froze with the realization that, yes, it did look like I was stabbed and it happened to be in the exact same spot where I was stabbed in my dream.

"Steven! Don't tell him that! You're gonna make him self-conscious about it!" One of the older girls scolding the boy snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry..." Steven looked down, sadly.

"N-no! No, it's okay. You didn't say anything wrong, Steven. I don't have any reason to be self-conscious of a birthmark." I smiled at him, then, to brighten the mood again, I added, "Why don't we go play some Kickball outside?"

"Yeah!!" The kids' moods brightened quickly at that and they all ran to go outside. I chuckled again as I stood up. Then I went outside, too, with my dream still nagging at the back of my mind.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athenabird158

It’ll be posting the next part tomorrow! Would have been tonight but musical practice 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

(Sorry i couldn't post, had some stuff to take care of and couldn't get online. I'll post on here in a bit, have to finish up homework first.)

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

cutewolf230

bump.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

athenabird158

Aaron~

“That definitely one of your fastest runs yet. I was having trouble catching up with you.” Luke panted, leaning on his car. I shrugged. “Didn’t feel that fast.” My best friend chucked his water bottle at me. “Shut up, Reeves.” I laughed as I caught the bottle. “Someone’s fussy.”

“Get in the car or I'm not taking you home." Luke grumbled. I still laughed, but slipped into the passenger side at the same time. We drove in silence for a few minutes. "Hey, Aar. You really only run that fast at meets or if something's on your mind. Since it's not the first one, what's going on?"

I sighed. Luke knew me too well. "Just really tired. Track, school, and everything in between." He nodded, satisfied with my answer. It wasn't like I was lying. I was tired from track and school. But it was much more than that. The dream I had in class today was still in my head, haunting me. Subconsciously, I rubbed the birthmark on my neck.

"-and you're taking those classes at the hospital, right?" I snapped our of my reverie and looked at Luke. "Yup. It'll look good on my resume." He gave me a cheeky smile. "Most people would never think you want to be a doctor." I shrugged. "People think I'm a dumb jock, I know." Luke returned his attention to the road. "But you're not." My face began to become red. No no no don't you dare blush Aaron. Stupid hormones

Before I could embrass myself, Luke pulled in in front of my house. "See you tomorrow?" Luke said with a smile. I nodded, my cheeks still slightly hot. "Of course." I grabbed my bag and hurried out if the car. Luke honked the horn, then drive away. I facepalmed. "Oh, Aaron you are completely hopeless."

If I had known, I would have savored these few minutes. The sun setting behind me, sweat running down my back, a little bird chipping it's sweet song- they were the last normal things that happened to me. Everything would change when I stepped inside my house. If only I had known it then.

I opened the door to the house. It was eerily silent. "Mom? Dad? I'm hom-" Something clapped over my mouth. "Aaron, be quiet!" My mother hissed. I blinked, then nodded. "We don't have much time-" She was interrupted by a scream. My father ran into the room, panic clear in his eyes. "Natasha, there here!" Mother bit back a curse. She shoved two things in my hands: A letter and car keys. "Take the car, Aaron. You need to get out of here. Drive as fast as you can, and don't look back. As soon as you're safe, open the letter. It'll tell you everything." I looked my parents in the eyes, took in the fear living there, and swallowed. My mom removed her hand and gave me a quick hug. She began to say something, but a growl echoed from behind us. I turned, and almost screamed. Their was a another person in the house. But, truthfully, it wasn't human. It body was made of pure shadows, it's eyes white, like dying stars. It let out another growl, and my mother nearly pushed me out of the house. "Run, Aaron! Run, because your life depends on it."

I didn't need to be told twice. I bolted out the door, and sprinted to my father's car. The shadow creature screamed behind me. Slapping the car door behind me, I threw off my backpack, and shoved it onto the seat next to me. I jammed the key into the aging. The car grumbled to life. I pulled the car out of our driveway, and looked into the rearview mirror. The shadow creature had just jumped out my house, and met my eyes in the mirror. My breathe died in my thoart, and I hit the peddle, and speed away.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

cutewolf230

Ross - 

After my older sister's dance recital, Mom and Dad left to go buy groceries. I took my sister to the little cafe in town, so we could get a tea or coffee. We both sat down, and we started talking. Once in a while, my coughing interrupted us, but then I took a sip of my drink and it would go away for a bit.

"So, heard you had a nightmare, care to tell me about it?" My sister asked. 

I rolled my eyes, "Just because you're studying psychology doesn't mean you get to ask me about every single dream I have." 

But, truth be told, it was bothering me. What did it mean? And why did it seem so familiar. I then changed the subject. 

"So, how's school going?" I asked. 

"Good. Ms. Martainn is tough though." She replied. 

I nodded. As I was looking off into the distance, I saw a dark shadow across the street, staring at me. It creeped me out, and I turned back to my sister.

"Uhh, sis, can we go?" I asked.

"Sure. You're sick anyways, we don't need you getting worse." 

And so we both walked out to the car, and we got in. The ride home was silent. When we did get home, I took in my surroundings. It was quiet, the sun was setting, and something still unsettled me. We opened the door to the house. It was eerily silent.

"Mom? Dad? We're hom-" Something clapped over my mouth.

"Ross, Cassy, be quiet!" My mother hissed. 

I blinked, then nodded. My sister looked panicked, and she held my hand tight.

"We don't have much time-" She was interrupted by a scream.

My father ran into the room, panic clear in his eyes. "Maria, there here!" 

Mother bit back a curse. She grabbed the keys from Cassy and shoved a letter in my hands. "Take the car, Ross. You need to get out of here. Drive as fast as you can, and don't look back. As soon as you're safe, open the letter. It'll tell you everything." 

I looked my parents in the eyes, took in the fear living there, and swallowed. My mom removed her hand and gave me a quick hug. She began to say something, but a growl echoed from behind us. I turned, and almost screamed. Their was a another person in the house. But, truthfully, it wasn't human. It body was made of pure shadows, it's eyes white, like dying stars. And it was the shadow I saw earlier. 

It let out another growl, and my mother nearly pushed me out of the house. "Run, Ross! Run, your life depends on it!"

I turned tail and ran to the car. I jumped in, slammed the door shut and turned the motor on. I started driving. I could worry about seatbelts later.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

Bump.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

wolfheart1601

Weston~

"Bye bye, Wes!"

"Come and play again tomorrow!"

"Yeah!"

"Come back tomorrow!"

I waved to the kids as I walked away, smiling.

"Sure thing!" I called back, though I wouldn't have if I had known what was about to happen then.

When I got home, the whole house was eerily quiet. Aunt Diane was nowhere in sight, though that wasn't really a surprise, considering her car wasn't in the driveway when I arrived. Although, as far as I knew, she didn't have anywhere she needed to go today, so the fact that she did leave the house was odd in that regard. I didn't think too much of it though. I was glad that she wasn't there; it meant I had the whole house to myself.

My stomach growled its emptiness to me, so I went to the kitchen first. When I went to the refidgerator, I noticed something on it that had never been there before. It was a sealed letter, though it looked kinda old. Next to it there was a piece of paper with a note written on it. It was plain and simple: "Take this letter and get out. I never want to see your face around here again." Even though I had expected her to say it eventually, it still hurt a bit.

I didn't have much time to dwell on it, though, as I was nearly scared out of my skin by a sudden screeching sound behind me. I spun around to see what had screeched and I instantly felt my blood freeze. A big, dark, shadowy monster with dead white eyes stood in the doorway to the kitchen, blocking my way to the rest of the house. Luckily, though, the back door was located in the kitchen, so I grabbed the letter off of the fridge and went out to the back yard as fast as I could. I ran to the back fence and easily climbed over it. Glancing back, I was relieved to notice that I was outrunning the creepy monster, but I wasn't gonna stop running any time soon regardless.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 7842c53a9a

emeralddragon16501

i will respect ur spots and not join unless told to, but remain a faithful spectator 

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

Don't ever call me Emerald again if you can help it...

Characters: Ruby, Leona, Linda, Alex, et cetera

Starter of: The World of Noobs (MC/286817), Adventure in the Other World (SA/313692).  

#RememberSallyAndZoe

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

(My post never went through -_- so frustrating)

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

athenabird158

@Seeker: I know! I usually write my POVs in the notes app on my phone, and just copy it onto the website. So, if it does go through, I just recopy and paste it!

So Guys, I want the characters to meet up in pairs before we all meet up with the man, (aka th guy that left the letters). 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

cutewolf230

Should Ross meet your character, since they live close to each other?

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

athenabird158

Yup, that sounds good!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

athenabird158

Bump 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

wolfheart1601

Um. . Who will Mizuko pair up with? He lives in Japan . XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athenabird158

Gingersnaps. I didn’t think that through. And Nebur’s character lives in Peru.... AHHH I DONE GOOFED

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

wolfheart1601

Maybe Nebur and I can change where our characters live. They can be from Japan and Peru, but they live in the US, like all the other characters?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athenabird158

If you’d be willing to, that would be great! Another post soon

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

lynxlynx3024

fine by me I POV soon btw

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

cutewolf230

Bump.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

lynxlynx3024

posted my POV

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

Neva

When I woke up I realised that I was in  one of the most empty and cleanest toilet in the school, because it was on the highest floor which nobody used. I walked out of the toilets and saw a clock hanging. Looking at the time I realised that it  was too late for my last hour and went to home. I walked and walked till I finally reached my home, but something was wrong. The door, which should be closest since my sister wasn't home yet and there were no cars at the driveway which meant that my parents also still were on work or on there way home. I slowly opened the door and called out my parents and my sisters names. Then I saw something move as a reflex I grabbed my pocket knife and hold it up in the air. I lowered my pocketknife immediately when I found out it was my dad. He signed to my mother who me almost knocked out with a bat that it was me. Then they told me that I needed to run away as far as possible and then open this letter. They gave me a letter which was sealed and well and kissed me goodbye. And then I saw another thing move in the shadows it was a creature made of pure shadows. I froze immediately and got in trance. Then my parents started to yell at me to run which I did after looking back one time more I saw my parents work as a team calm and covering each other and then I turned back and run as fast as I could away from home 

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

cutewolf230

Bump.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

Bump.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

wolfheart1601

Mizuko~

"Is that all you've got?" My father taunted me as we sparred in the back yard, "Fight me as if you're fighting against your worst enemie!"

I sighed. "Father, I don't have any enemies. The only people I've ever known are those in this town and I don't have ill feelings towards any of them."

"Hm... I keep forgetting you've never felt hatred towards anyone before. Well, then, fight me as if your life depended on it. Or even better for you, as if your mother's life depended on it."

That helped to get a fire going in me. I fought against my father with everything I could muster, but somehow I still ended up on my back, out of breath and with a wooden sword tip touching my throat.

"That was well done. I'm certain you would've beaten me if you just had a bit more muscle on those skinny arms and legs of yours." Father said and took the sword away from my neck. I stood up and smirked.

"If my arms and legs get too muscular, I'll lose my feminine charm. You know how helpful it can be to be able to pass as male or female. If I look like a girl, my adversaries are more likely to underestimate me." I replied.

"Yes, but if you fight like a girl they won't really be underestimating you." Father responded and I huffed a bit in frustration.

"It's not unheard of for a girl to be formidable in battle, you know." I replied, huffily. Father chuckled a bit and started to reply, but he was interrupted by Mother's voice.

"Takeshi! It's here!" I was confused as I saw my mother come out of the house and start running towards us. She looked frightened and I soon knew why. Soon after she got out of the house, a pitch black creature made of shadows followed. I gasped in a mixture of surprise and fear.

"F-father, what is that thing?" I looked up at my father and was surprised to see that he looked just as calm and composed as usual, though looking a bit like he was dreading something.

"So... it's time already..." I barely heard him murmur, though it confused me. Time? Time for what?

"Father..?"

"Mizuko, listen to me. You need to take this letter and run. Don't ask questions. Don't hesitate. And don't you dare read that letter until you've run to safety. Now go!" He spoke sternly as he took a sealed letter out of his kimono and gave it to me, then he shoved me away towards the back of the back yard. My father's words fresh in my mind, I didn't hesitate to start running when he shoved me. I ran to the back fence and cleared it in a single jump, landing lightly on the other side and immediately setting off at a run again.

Like my father had told me, I didn't stop to read the letter until I was sure I was safe.

So, Mizuko now lives in Oberlin, Ohio, but he's from Japan. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger