Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Aaron~

I don't remember when I finally decided to stop. I had been driving for hours, and my eyes were starting to lose focus. The last thing I needed was to crash, so I pulled over at a rest stop on the road. I had made it out of Arizona, and was in Colorado now, near Denver. The events from my house kept flashing through my mind; Especially the shadowy monster with the white eyes. What had happened to my parents? Was the monster still chasing me? At first, I thought it was another prank, but the fear in my parent's eyes was all too real. My eyes went to the letter they'd given me. I hadn't touched since I'd fled. But now, I was at temporarily safe. So, I reached out and pulled out the letter. 

Dear Aaron,

If you're reading this, It means my worst fears have come true. The shadows- for lack of a better name- have found you.  They know who you are. I'd tried to prevent this for years, but I've known it would happen. So read this carefully, and believe it. This is the truth. 

You've heard of the Legend of Korona. The truth is, it's not a legend. It happened. Six were killed in cold blood to create the portal to Earth. I know. I was there. I was the only to hear the prophecy the Oracle said before her death. The prophecy of rebirth. The six who died would come again, to put it simply. I bet you are confused enough- you don't need to decode a prophecy.

I've spent years trying to pinpoint when the heroes would be reborn, and who they'd be reborn as. I think I've got it right.

I believe, You, Aaron, are Phoenix, the son of fire. No, I don't believe it. I know it.

You might think I'm crazy. That this is all a joke. I swear it's not. You've seen the monsters the women left in Korona has created. I have too. They are horrible, aren't they? But, if you really need a confirmation, you need only to look at your wrist. You have a flame there, don't you? One that no one else can see? It's your marking, the sign of who you are. Only the others can see it, the other five reborn. Yes, you are not the only one. There are six now, just like there was 

Enclosed in this letter is a ticket. Go to any major airport, and show them the ticket. They can help you from there.

Yours Truly, Theodore Chane

The letter fell to the floor. This was insane..... but too real to be a prank. I'd seen the monster. I had the tattoo. I had to believe this man, Theodore. He seemed to have answers. I needed them. I go to the airport in Denver tomorrow, do what he said. But first, sleep. I was out as soon as I closed my eyes.

The next morning, I drove to the airport. The letter I read was replaying in my head. This was so unreal, like a movie, but I had to believe it. As I walked through the airport, a female voice called out. "Hey, nice tattoo." I turned to the speaker. It was a girl about my age, with golden brown hair and piercing gray eyes.

I tilted my head. "How did you see it? It's on my neck." She rolled her eyes.

"I meant the flame on your wrist. It looks almost real- Hey!" I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her down the hallway a bit. "What are you doIng?" The girl snapped. I let go of her arm and looked her in the yes.

"How you see that tattoo?" I asked, my voice low. "Who are you?'

(Luana, if you want to countine from there, go ahead!)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

(Sorry it took me so long to get this through, it won't happen again)

Fallon

Fallon sighed and blinked for a couple of seconds. That same day dream again. She looked out the window, casually looking at the scenery and nature outside and then turned back to looking up at the whiteboard in the front of the classroom. Fallon's homeroom teacher apparently wasn't coming to school today and had left a sub in her absence. On the whiteboard was a list of what every student needed to complete. The sub was originally suppose to go over what everything was and when it was due however, the only thing the sub was doing was texting and taking seflies of herself on her phone. Fallon shrugged, it wasn't like she had any work she needed to complete anyway. She had finished everything on the list in front of her days ago during one of her teacher's boring lectures about her view on politics, even though her class was suppose to be on english and not government. 

"Sspt!" a quiet but yet loud whisper was spoken near Fallon's ear and Fallon turned to see Wylie, the boy sitting behind her, looking at her with hungry eyes. Fallon immediately knew what those eyes were wanting, answers for a question. She shrugged her shoulders and tossed him her page of notes she wrote down a few days ago at him and he gracefully caught it. "Thanks," he said, sincerely, before going back to the question he was working on. 

Fallon looked at the clock, seeing that it read ten minutes till one, she started to pack u her things to get moving to her last class of the day. A few other students around her heard the noise and also looked ta the clock before looking down at their work, deciding if they wanted to rush to finish their work now or do it at home later and have more work. Majority of them decided to pack up and just do it later, a typical response for most of Fallon's fellow classmates. She zippered up her backpack, stood up, swung her backpack over her shoulder before straighting her black jacket and headed for the door. The sub didn't even bat an eye and Fallon headed toward the door. She pushed the door open and took one step out the door before the bell rung. Students started to quickly pack up while Fallon walked over to her last period of the day, physical education. Right now in P.E., they were doing free sport, a type of made up sport which the teachers made last minute due to not enough funding. Basically it's like a combination of parkour, free-running, relay and sprint, and track/field. Where someone runs a course, except that person is in a team consisting of 5 runners and they high-five the next runner to complete the next part of the race. The anchor that reaches the goal first wins for the team. There's a lot of running, jumping, sliding, smart thinking, and sly moves that are involved. Plus it is pretty tiring but it's pretty easy to get hyped up about. 

Fallon headed toward the locker room and unlocked her P.E. locker, opening it and grabbed her P.E. uniform which consisted of light gray t-shirt which is somewhat fitted to the wearer, a pair of dark gray shorts with black leggings or black pants (Pants being for the guys) and a gray zipper up jersey jacket that goes on top if needed. Fallon the pushed her backpack into the locker before closing it and locking it. She then headed out of the locker room and on to the track where her P.E. coach was waiting, Mr. Roberson. 

"Hey Mr. Rob," Fallon said, almost startling the teacher as she casually walked up from behind. Mr. Rob turned around and gave a small smile. "I see you're ready for another race, but don't you feel bad about always beating those kids?" Mr. Rob teased her. 

Unlike most teachers, Mr. Rob was only twenty- two and he was as down to earth as any of her teachers. The only teacher which cut her slack about her laziness as well. Fallon nodded in response and started up on some warm up stretches. Five minutes later, a few other students slowly started coming to the track, also stretching. Today was the second day of the racing and there wasn't anymore practices, just competition. Eventually everyone made their way to the track in ten minutes. Everyone was ready to race with their teams. Teams had been made randomly and Fallon had been given a pretty good group. Jackson; who was a killer baseball player was a good runner, Quill; a crusher at basketball so he was fast at anything really, Lily; a girl who did cross country early in the year so she was good as well, and also Jason; a fellow free runner which Fallon had ran with before. 

Fallon's team was up second. They finished stretches and watched the first team, Team C, go against Team F. Team F caught the other team by surprise and won their relay. A lot of people clapped and Fallon and her group got in their positions to race. when the whistle was blown, she was watched as Lily went first. In order to have a good offensive, one must have a good defense. Lily's good at running so she goes first to get us up to speed. After her will be Quill, to help her out and round out the team more. Then after him will be Jackson, his smart thinking will help the group go faster as well, then it;s Jason, and having him run second to last will improve the rate os success even more, and then, me.Fallon got ready for the switch off and waited till Jason's hand hit hers and raced off. She ran, jumping and leaping over obstacles and twisting and turning around till crossing the finish line in first place. Her team surround each other and gave each other all high-fives before going back to the locker rooms to change back. 

Mr. Rob was a pretty cool teacher, he had improved the way P.E. worked and after a team finished their race, they were allowed to get dressed and do homework or do some free play while they waiting till the bell rung. Fallon changed back into her original outfit, a light unbuttoned  tan colored uniform with short sleeves and a black undershirt with long sleeves. Since it was the end of the day, she also put on the latter with a loose dark green neck warmer and closed her locker before slipping her backpack back on her shoulders. She also had removed her black jacket and had stuffed it into her locker, that way it wouldn't clutter up her backpack when she walked home. She looked around before looking at the clock. twenty minutes till the bell rings huh? Well, why not just leave now when no ones looking. Fallon tightened her backpack before climbing up the tallest tree she could find ear the side of the school and then leap off the branch she was on and on to the next tree branch across from it which was two/three feet away. She continued to do the pattern till she dropped down to a sidewalk and started peacefully walking, getting nearer to her home. 

Fallon eventually found her way to the apartment she was staying in. She tossed her backpack on the kitchen counter top and grabbed a juice box before heading to her room and grabbed a messenger bag which was on her bed, already packed with items. Today's the day I go see my parents again...I wonder how many years it has been since I last saw either of them. I wonder how they'll think of me now that they see the real me and not some pathetic kid who was taken advantage of all those years ago. Fallon grabbed a pair if black fingerless gloves and tucked them in her pocket before picking up the messenger bag and swinging it onto her shoulder and headed out of the apartment.

She grabbed fished her phone out of her pocket, checking the time before heading down to the community garage. It was an underground parking lot for those who rented an apartment in the neighborhood. She headed down and walked over to a black and dark gray/silver sport bike. She pulled out a key before sitting on top of the bike and grabbed the key, placing it into the keyhole, turning it to start the ignition. The bike roared to life, its shiny black paint job glinting from the light above in the garage. Fallon grabbed her helmet off one of the handle bars. It was a dual-sport type of helmet, black, and the built-in visor was tinted so someone couldn't really see her face. She set the helmet on her head and clipped it in place, making sure it wasn't too tight nor too loose.

Fallon flicked her fingers, and gripped the handlebars before sitting in a leaning forward position. Without further hesitation, Fallon turned the steering bars and drove out of the parking lot and on to the street, her destination, her parent's house. let's go and find out if any of them missed me.

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

I will thanks. I will try to get it in tomortto.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Regina George eats steak!

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Neva

When I finally stopped running I was exhausted, but glad that I escaped and guilty that I couldn't do anything for my parents. Then I decided to open the sealed letter. 

It read:

Dear Neva,

If you're reading this, It means my worst fears have come true. The shadows- for lack of a better name- have found you. They know who you are. I'd tried to prevent this for years, but I've known it would happen. So read this carefully, and believe it. This is the truth.

You've heard of the Legend of Korona. The truth is, it's not a legend. It happened. Six were killed in cold blood to create the portal to Earth. I know. I was there. I was the only to hear the prophecy the Oracle said before her death. The prophecy of rebirth. The six who died would come again, to put it simply. I bet you are confused enough- you don't need to decode a prophecy.

I've spent years trying to pinpoint when the heroes would be reborn, and who they'd be reborn as. I think I've got it right.

I believe, You, Neva, are Sky, the Master of Air. No, I don't believe it. I know it.

You might think I'm crazy. That this is all a joke. I swear it's not. You've seen the monsters the women left in Korona has created. I have too. They are horrible, aren't they? But, if you really need a confirmation, you need only to look at your chest. You have a windflaw there, don't you? One that no one else can see? It's your marking, the sign of who you are. Only the others can see it, the other five reborn. Yes, you are not the only one. There are six now, just like there was 

Enclosed in this letter is a ticket. Go to any major airport, and show them the ticket. They can help you from there.

I was shocked that is the best word. How could he survive? And how could he know of my windflaw on my chest? Could he be trusted? Or was it just to get us to him and lock us up forever? And what did he mean with Master of Air? Did that mean I had somehow air control? While I had a million of question going through my head I knew one thing sure. He had the answers. So I started walking to the nearest airport which was luckily only a few miles away from my village. The airport was Ortner Airport. When I entered the airport and checked in I saw a boy who was a few years older than me walking in, but that's not how he caught my attention it was his arm. His right arm to be precisely, his whole right arm looked like it was made of stone. I walked towards him and asked one simple thing which would ascertain my thoughts. "Did you read the letter?"

ps my character lives in Birmingham Ohio if Wolfheart is okay with that(if not I need to change my POV xd)

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

athenabird158

Boop Boop

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

athenabird158

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

cutewolf230

Ross -

I was on the border between Colorado, and Wyoming. My eyes dropped constantly, looking for sleep, as it was over four hours that I’d been driving. I spotted a tiny motel near the highway exit, so I decided to take my chances and get a room there. I walked to the motel entrance, paused, and wondered if that shadow creature was still following me. I risked a glance towards the road, and I found nothing. I turned back to the door, and pulled it open.

“Can I get a room here, just for the night?” I asked.

The desk clerk nods, and I then I hand him the money I had in my pocket. He handed me the key.

“Thanks,” I told him.

Once I am in the safety if the motel room, I pull out the letter. If my parents gave this to me, I thought, it must be important. I open the envelope, and start reading.

Dear Ross,

If you're reading this, It means my worst fears have come true. The shadows- for lack of a better name- have found you.  They know who you are. I'd tried to prevent this for years, but I've known it would happen. So read this carefully, and believe it. This is the truth.

I believe, You, Ross, are the reborn Tempest, who was the son of storm. No, I don't believe it. I know it.

You might think I'm crazy. That this is all a joke. I swear it's not. You've seen the monsters the women left in Korona has created. I have too. They are horrible, aren't they? But, if you really need a confirmation, you need only to look at your shoulder Ross. You have a storm tattoo there, don't you? One that no one else can see? It's your marking, the sign of who you are. Only the others can see it, the other five reborn. Yes, you are not the only one. There are six now, just like there was

I stared in astonishment at the letter. I knew that this could all be a prank. Someone could've drew this tattoo on my shoulder, and then told everyone to pretend that it wasn't there. The shadow could've been a friend in a dark sheet. And the letter could have been a fake. But, everything I’d ever learned about Korona lead me to believe this Theodore Chane. I took the chance.

-----

The next day, I’d gotten up early to make it to D.I.A., Denver's airport. It was in Northeast Denver, and probably around a 2 to 3 hour drive. I made my way to the airport I’d grown up knowing, as my aunt Emma lived here. I walked into the huge airport, going directly to the clerk. I showed her my ticket, and she handed me my boarding pass. A male my age with chestnut brown hair and light amber eyes with hints of gold walked past me. On his forearm, I spotted a life-like flame tattoo. Something compelled me to comment on it, so I did.

“Hey, nice tattoo.” I called out.

He turned to me, then titled his eyes, "How did you see it? It's on my neck."

I rolled my eyes, “"I meant the flame on your wrist. It looks almost real- Hey!"

He pulled me down the hallway, where I recognized the painting of the people.

“What are you doing?” I snapped.

He looked at me in the eyes, "How you see that tattoo?" He asked, his voice low. "Who are you?’’

It took my a second to register his reaction. Was he not used to people seeing it? Then I replied, “I’m Ross. Nice to meet you...”

I reached out a hand to shake his. My mom always taught me to do that. It was polite. But as I did, my sleeve went up, and the storm on my upper bicep was revealed. His eyes stared intently at it, like he could see it. What is he? Another one of those creatures in disguise? I thought. My hand shot up, and covered it.

“Um, Aaron.” He, Aaron, replied.

“Okay. Nice to meet you Aaron. Have a good time in Denver,” I told him, before I walked off to my gate.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Nebur, considering that Neva lives in Burmingham, Ohio, it would probably be more likely for her to meet Mizuko first. You know, since Wes lives (or lived) in North Carolina. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

cutewolf230

Bunp.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

athenabird158

Aaron~

I stared at the girl, Ross, as she walked away from me. How could she see the tattoo? And why did she have a stor-. I hit myself on the forehead. “You idiot!” I yelled, scaring a younger boy walking with his mother. “She was like me, wasn’t she? Oh, Aaron, you’ve messed up big time.” I muttered under my breathe. I looked to where she went, and groaned. Ross was out of sight.

"Focus, Aaron. You lost her, but you have places to go." I walked towards the ticket counter, and waiting in line. My phone began to buzz. My hand when to my pocket. I had twenty messages from Luke, and concerned. I gritted my teeth, and started to text him.

"Mister?" I looked up and saw the man behind the counter glaring at me. "What do you need, young man?" His voice was harsh. I handed him the ticket, and suddenly his whole demeanor changed. He looked at me with a mix of respect and awe. "Another one of Theo's kids? Wow. Come with me, sir."

I felt a bit uncomfortable as he came our from behind the desk, and began to part the crowds like they were the Red Sea. After slipping my phone into my pocket and securing my backpack, I hurried after him. We made our way towards a gate.

The women at the gate was about to leave when the man called out, "Amy! I have another!" The women turned at stared at me. She cursed in Spanish, and I winced.

"Two? In a day? Are things truly this bad?" She asked. The man shrugged sheepishly.

"Sorry. But can you take mister-" He looked at me. "I never got your name, what is it?"

"Aaron." I mumbled, looking at the floor, feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"Can you take mister Aaron here to the plane?" The man finished. Amy sighed

"You owe me, Jack. Come on, Aaron.” She walked down the tunnel. I scampered after her. She kept cursing in Spanish.

"You know a lot of curses." I noted. She glanced at me.

"You know Spanish? Wait, never mind." She lead me through the tunnel out to a runway. A small plane was parked on the runway. The pilot was standing outside with her arms crossed.

"There you are, Amy! Wait, theres another kid?" Amy Nodded.

"This is Aaron. He's another one of Theo's." The pilot threw her hands in the air.

"The things I do for him! I swear, I'm going to kill him." The pilot groaned. She waved over to me. "Come on, kid. The other girl is already on the plane. See ya soon, Amy." Other girl? I had a bad feeling I knew where this was going. I followed the pilot into the plane. She lead me to the cabin, where a familiar girl was sitting.

"You?" She asked, seeming annoyed. The pilot looked between us, then decided not to ask.

"We'll be lifting off any minute now. It's a long flight, but if Theo is right, the flight will be worth it." Then she spun on her heels and walked to the cockpit.

I faced Ross, who seemed very interested in her shoes. "Well, fancy seeing you here." She looked up at me, tilting her head. "I'm guessing-" I pulled out the letter from my pocket. “You have one of these too?”

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

cutewolf230

Ross -

“You guessed right,” I said, before I leaned over to grab a book from my bookbag.

The engine rumbled to life, and I let myself sink in that familiar feeling of flying. I loved it. Then it was quiet. I sunk into my book and stayed that way for most of the ride.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

wolfheart1601

Mizuko~

When I finally stopped running, I was breathing a bit heavier than normal. I had great endurance, but that was a lot of running, even for me. Once I was sure that I was safe for the moment, I took out the letter that Father had given me and opened it.

Dear Mizuko,

If you're reading this, It means my worst fears have come true. The shadows- for lack of a better name- have found you. They know who you are. I'd tried to prevent this for years, but I've known it would happen. So read this carefully, and believe it. This is the truth.

I believe, You, Mizuko, are Coral, the Master of Water. No, I don't believe it. I know it.

You might think I'm crazy. That this is all a joke. I swear it's not. You've seen the monsters the women left in Korona has created. I have too. They are horrible, aren't they? But, if you really need a confirmation, you need only to look at your chest. You have a wave there, don't you? One that no one else can see? It's your marking, the sign of who you are. Only the others can see it, the other five reborn. Yes, you are not the only one. There are six now, just like there was.

I was shocked, to say the least. There were a million questions running through my head, but I knew I wouldn't get any answers unless I followed the instructions in the letter. So I started walking towards the nearest airport.

When I got there, there were a lot of people walking around inside. I felt slightly nervous as I made my way through the crowd. I was just stepping into a clearer area when someone bumped into me from behind, knocking me onto my hands and knees.

"Ow.." I muttered, then I got up and looked around. It seemed that whoever had bumped into me hadn't realized it, or they just didn't care.

I was about to continue towards the ticket area when I saw someone walking towards me. It was a girl who was about the same height as me, maybe a little shorter, and had short, blue hair. I noticed that her gaze seemed to be on my chest and when I looked down, I realized that my somewhat loose-fitting shirt had shifted enough to show about half of my tattoo (but not enough to give away that he's a guy XD). I readjusted my shirt just before she reached me.

"Did you read the letter?" Her question took me by surprise, but I managed a quick reply.

"The letter?" I replied, questioningly, feigning ignorance.

"Well.. You have one, too, right? A tattoo that no one else can see? Mine's right here." The girl replied and pulled the collar of her shirt down just enough to partially reveal the windflaw on her chest.

"Oh, that letter!" I nodded and continued, "Yeah, I did read it."

"Great! Then maybe we can find where we're supposed to go together?" She asked. I nearly declined, but then realized we'd both probably end up in the same place anyway, so I agreed.

It wasn't very long before we found the ticket counter and gave our tickets to an employee, who then lead us to a more private area where a smaller plane was waiting for us. We were introduced to the pilot as Miss Neva and Miss Mizaki, which annoyed me. No, being called "Miss" did not bother me, oddly enough. It was the fact that they got my name wrong that bothered me. So, after I corrected them on my name's pronunciation, Neva and I were lead to the seating area. Neva took a window seat and I sat in a seat closer to the middle of the plane; my minor fear of heights wouldn't allow me to take a window seat, even if I wanted to.

It wasn't long before we took off and soon after we did, I found myself drifting into sleep...

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athenabird158

Hey guys, do you think it would be a good idea for me to make a planning thread?

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

cutewolf230

Yeah! It would be easier so we have a clue of what to POV for, and what we do POV isn't super short.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

athenabird158

I’ll make one when I get home and post the thread number here

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

athenabird158

It's at /319578

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

athenabird158

Boop

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

wolfheart1601

Weston~

Once I was sure that I was safe, I stopped running and opened the letter.

Dear Weston,

I believe, You, Weston, are Geo, the Master of Earth. No, I don't believe it. I know it.

You might think I'm crazy. That this is all a joke. I swear it's not. You've seen the monsters the women left in Korona has created. I have too. They are horrible, aren't they? But, if you really need a confirmation, you need only to look at your right arm. It looks like it's made of rock, doesn't it? But no one else can see that? It's your marking, the sign of who you are. Only the others can see it, the other five reborn. Yes, you are not the only one. There are six now, just like there was.

I couldn't believe it. I could finally get away from my aunt? I wouldn't have to wear a blindfold anymore? It seemed too good to be true, but somehow, I sensed it was the truth, and it made me happy and excited.

I went to the nearest airport in high spirits and soon found my way to the ticket counter. On the way, though, I noticed a brunette girl with an icy-blue wing tattoo on her wrist. It appeared to glisten like ice when the light hit it just right. I didn't dwell on it long though and instead returned my attention to the task at hand. I handed the ticket to the guy at the counter and was quickly led to a smaller, private airplane. I was introduced to the pilot, then I sat down in a random seat. Before we could take off, however, another person was admitted onto the plane and I was surprised to see that it was the girl I had seen earlier with the ice wing on her wrist.

"Hi there! I'm Weston, but you can call me Wes. What's your name?" I greeted her in a friendly manner, but she just ignored me and sat in a seat a few seats away.

"Ah. Not a talker, huh? Understandable, considering I'm a stranger." I said, though I had a feeling I was mostly talking to myself, so I stayed quiet for the rest of the plane ride.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

This isn't gonna die, right? 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dragonwolf4753

sorry, I'm sick with a fever so I'll try to post sometime later today or maybe tomorrow, sorry.

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

athenabird158

It's not gonna die! I'm writing the next post rn!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

lynxlynx3024

bump?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfheart1601

*sighs in relief* Good. I was starting to think that this RP was gonna die. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athenabird158

*Actually sobbing* THE ONE TIME I DON'T WRITE MY POV IN NOTES IT DOESN'T GO THROUGH UGHHHHHHHH 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

athenabird158

Aaron~

This was the worst flight of my life. Ross, who was reading a rather large book, ignored me for the whole flight. Everytime I looked outside, I saw the ocean and my irrational fear of drowning made me feel sick. What if the plane crashed? I wasn't a good swimmer, I'd die instantly.

"Stop it!" I said rather loudly to myself. Ross looked up at her book. "Sorry." I apologized. "I'm terrified of drowning, so this is-" I looked over at Ross, who was back to reading her book. I signed and sat in the row across from her, and closed my eyes. Sleep overtook me instantly.

"Aaron, we landed. Get up." I sat up and groaned.

"Five more minutes, mom." I hid my face in my arms.

"I'm not your mother, fire boy. Get up. We're here." Wiping the dust from my eyes, I saw she was right. Outside the window, a tropical Paradise awaited. The pilot, who was standing behind Ross, crossed her arms.

"Welcome to Theo's Island. I'd love you give you a tour, but I have a job to do. Please don't leave anything on my plane. " She marched back put to the cockpit. I grabbed my bags; Ross did the same. We both existed the plane, and I inhaled sharply.

The island was gorgeous, was tall mountains, lush forests, and long beaches. The only thing that was man are in the island was the rather large house on the beach front. I noticed a figure walking towards us.

I expected Theo to be old. He'd said in his letter that he'd bern there when Korona fell. I was not expected a man no older than 23. He had bright blue eyes, messy black hair, and the hints of a beard. "Hello, Aaron, Ross. I'm Theodore Chane. And when the others arrive, I'll explain everything. "

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

lynxlynx3024

so basically you make a pov  that will show that you arrived?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

athenabird158

Yup! I 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

lynxlynx3024

gosh I dunno or I should let Neva know that Mizuko is a boy or let her think he is a girl

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

athenabird158

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

athenabird158

Up!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

lynxlynx3024

can somebody help with answering my own question?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfheart1601

Nebur, it's your choice. I mean, it would probably be funnier if she kept thinking he's a girl, but it's your choice. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

lynxlynx3024

let's keep her thinking she is a girl that is indeed funnier

1 more questions before pov: how long is the travel time?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

athenabird158

The island is in the middle of the Pacific, so it will depend in you location

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

wolfheart1601

Mizuko~

"...zuko. Mizuko, wake up!" Neva's voice dragged me out of my sleep.

"Huh? Have we landed..?" I groggily asked as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"Yep! Come on." She said and we both got out of the plane.

I gazed at my new surroundings in awe. Lush, green plants and trees, a clear, blue sky, crystal clear ocean, and a big, beautiful beach house, which seemed to be the only man-made thing on the island. I also noticed a tall mountain a ways away.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I jumped, slightly, at the sudden, new voice and mentally scolded myself for getting distracted. When I turned to look at the man, who I assumed was the "Theodore Chane" guy, I was surprised again.

He doesn't look a day over 25! How was he even alive when Korona fell!?

"Hello, Mizuko, Neva. I'm Theodore Chane. You're the second pair to arrive. Once the last two kids get here, I'll explain everything." He spoke and I noticed for the first time that there were indeed two other kids already on the beach.

I quickly decided that I didn't trust any of them yet and I would keep up the "girl" act for as long as I could or until I knew I could trust them.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dragonwolf4753

SOrry, I'll write my pov as soon as possible.

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

athenabird158

Boop a doop a doop

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

lynxlynx3024

up

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

dragonwolf4753

So how I keep forgetting about this rp which confuses me a lot. I'll finish my post as soon as possible

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

1 , , 3 , , 5