Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Here's my gang!

Alexa: Super sassy and sarcastic member of the gang. She is half rattle snake, half human. She has golden brown hair put up into a bun, and wears a yellow tee shirt and blue jeans. Being the oldest member, 14, she likes to prove the other gang members wrong, especially Jenn.

Sparta: Sparta is the cheery, fun member of the gang. She's half eagle, half human. She have wings and uses them a lot. She have curly red hair that goes down to her neck. She wears an orange straight dress that goes down to her knees. She wears black leggings with holes in them, and orange boots the cover her ankle. She's 13, so she's in the middle of the age group in the gang, and she likes to dance and sing.

WingStar: WingStar is nice, shy, and likes to be friends with every one she meets. She's all human, but she has a wand with light magic, so she uses it a lot. She has wavy blond hair put up in a sloppy ponytail. She wears a pencil in her hair cuz she likes to draw. She wears a purple long sleeved shirt with a white star on it. She wears a short white skirt and purple leggings. She wears white flats with a purple flower on them Being the yougest, 11, is why she's so shy and trys to fit in a lot.

Jenn: Ready for some insane moments? Well, then, meet Jenn, the hyper, crazy, can't sit still member of the gang! She's half squid, half human. Jenn loves to dance and randomly turn on Calamari Inkantation from Splatoon, witch Alexa hates. Jenn has crazy, white hair. She wears a white tee shirt with a red squid on it. She wears white jeans with splats of red. She has red high tops and a white head band to keep her bangs out of her eyes. She's 12 so she trys to act older, but can't.

Sun: Hello world, it's Sun! The bright, want to know it all gang member. She's very open to other people and trust any one. She's half godess half human. She have stright yellow hair that goes down to her side. At the bottom of her hair is white. She wears a bright yellow shirt with a dark yellow sun on it. She wear white jeans with holes in them and yellow leggings under the jeans. She wears yellow high tops and a white and yellow baseball hat. She wears the hat at an angle to the left. Sun is 13 and loves to write books.

Mason: Mason is the smart, jokiest member of the gang. He's all human, but he has lighting powers, so that keeps him up with the rest of the gang. He has red spiked hair and has green eyes. He wears tan baggy sleeved shirt and brown jeans. He has a blue cloak and blue high top shoes. Mason is 14 and doesn't mention it, but he has a crush on Alexa. Mason really likes to make up jokes and would like to be the leader of the gang.

LeafWing: She's the super smart, brainy, and brave member of the gang. LeafWing loves to prove other people wrong, even the other gang members. She likes to sing, and study gross animals. LeafWing has neon blue, frizzy hair that goes down to her knees. She has crystal colored eyes and a round face. LeafWing wears neon blue bodysuit and dark blue high tops. She has a navy blue wristband on her right arm, and a neon writsband on her left arm. LeafWing is half toucan half human, with bright blue feathers. She loves to have fun and is always making freinds.

Cecelia: Cecelia is three. She is not scared of humans, and you hardly ever see her go into a ball. She likes to sleep on peoples laps and run on her wheel. Her favorite toy is a slipper. She loves to go in it, climb on it, and shove it around. She is dark brown, black, and dark grey.

Verde: Verde's my flip-side. She looks the same as me but flipped.

Shadow: Shadowy person with shadow powers. Other stuff is unknown. Even Phynix knows nothing about him.

More gang members will come soon. To lazy to make up new gang members right now.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

NOICE :D

• Posted at:

↬Spєctєr

She/they◄ 『Bixbite』

★☆✦✧✩✯✭✬✫

'Cuz I'm bored I'll tell a story.

You'll laugh I guarantee.

⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦

High tempo and rhythm flies.

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫

You have found me there

in the darkness.

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Here's another gang member:

Athyna: Meet Athyna! She was named after the goddess cuz she has the power of life. She can control life and death. She's half goddess half human She loves to give life to things and is shy and always found reading a book or having fun with life. She has dark purple hair with the tips light purple. Her hair is long, down to her butt, and she has bangs. Athyna's eyes are dark purple and mixed with light purple. She wears a dark fading to light purple body suit and purple high tops. she's 14, and always ready to help out with her life power.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix