Thumbnail avatar e9ceb37cc6

darkwolf6599

Moonstar is sitting on top of a tree in a pleasant-looking meadow. Below him is Forrest and her gang, with Arrowpaw  sitting beside Snowflight, who is obviously deeply immersed in memories of his own, which was only about 6 months ago. Arrowpaw looks well-groomed, and a small pink flower is perched behind her ear. She almosts emits a glow. Moonstar adjusts himself atop the tree. He starts reciting the words. Snowflight gives a small, excited flutter.

"I, Moonstar, member of Forrest's gang, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn.

"Arrowpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to defend Forrest's gang, even at the cost of your life?"

"I-I do." Arrowpaw replies shakily.

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Arrowpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Arrowheart. Forrest's gang honors your enthusiasm and spirit, and we welcome you as a full warrior as such."

Arrowheart clambers up the tree quickly. Moonstar rests his muzzle on her head, and Arrowheart licks his shoulder. Forrest's gang is yelling "Arrowheart! Arrowheart!" Except for Jack, who is apparently bored with the ceremony and is attempting to pony-ride Amber.

Moonstar jumps off the tree and runs off into the woods.

Arrowheart nuzzles up against Snowflight because it's no secret that they're shipped and now they can actually do something about it because it be canon. MWAHAHAHAHAHA. Their tails twine. Amber follows after Moonstar. "YUCK!" she shrieks. Jack poofs. The rest of Forrest's gang board Splinter and she lofts off. Snowflight and Arrowheart sit together for a while to watch the sunset.

There. I did it. Am I awesome or what?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Siggy remodel in progress.

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

*claps paws* WOOH YAY ARROWHEART when am I gonna get to be an apprentice?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m edgy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

It’s my Forum Birthday Today

And if you say you’re okay 

I’m gonna heal you anyways