Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

I just found that one Instagram post that says, “Would you be friends with somebody who talked to you like you talk to yourself?” or something like that and I just stared it for a second and then thought, “Yeah, no. That would be classified as an abusive relationship.”

Sometimes I mess up and I actually think about what I’m saying to myself and think, “Why am I such a bully to myself?”

It’s not just being critical. It’s hatred and death threats. Sometimes I scare myself.

I think everybody is like this though, right?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

Actually, yes kinda

Sometimes, when I feel like I'm becoming too spoiled, I force myself in a painful position so I can't get comfortable. And my mother is letting me try fasting, so I can taste hunger. 

I don't exactly threaten myself, but sometimes I utterly hate me, and fight with myself. And hek, I'm always scared of myself. You're definitely not alone on this, and it's not just people with depression. 

I can usually pull myself back together though, hopefully you can/learn how to

• Posted at:

=Hyper=

These wires attached can't keep me sane

I can feel the power run through my veins

I'll bend the time and cause death to relive

For revenge on those I cannot forgive

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

yes everybody a few are like this.

When I would read that at Instagram I would immediately think no because I treat myself kind a horrible *ahum* kind a.... 

I sometimes let myself bleed like really worse or I just hurt myself very much(which is extremely hard for me since I almost think by everything that should hurt hey stop that tickles..)  and I sometimes think that I am not worthy to live and that kind of stuff so yeah lets say I am not always positive minded I am not always negative minded 

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 7cdf3c45e9

iceclaws188

No offense, but I think my position is worse. Sometimes, when I get mad at myself, I blame others. Then, that just makes me feel worse.

• Posted at:

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6