How many party points do YOU have?

Thumbnail avatar 6a8b8405b4

sunsetcat89

Yes I use the serious font now because I am a "professional" at rps

*eats a pineapple*

Anyways, in this rp, you are a member of royalty from a kingdom of your choosing on a large, war-torn continent. One day, you receive a dove from the King of Doven, urging you to attend a peace summit in hopes of saving the continent from tearing itself apart. You accept, of course, and the next day you prepare to travel to Doven to attend the summit. It's when you arrive that strange things begin to happen.

A lord climbs out of his carriage as you arrive and an arrow flies through his throat. People scream and duck for cover, while guards shout orders and look for the source. A girl with bright silver eyes pushes past people to take the arrow from the dead man, and you catch sight of a piece of paper attached to the arrow. The girl disappears before you can investigate.

Le rules :P

-Just.. be.. a decent person. Need I say more?

-Follow alll of teh forum rules 

-Um.. max of three characters

-You make up your own country/kingdom/place, or you can ask to be in another person's 

-You also have to ask if you want to be at war with them

-All ships allowed and acceptedd

-I think that's it O_O

-Put "i'm a giraffe!" In other if you've read this. Because rip vine

~

Le form :o

Name:

Kingdom:
Title:

Appearance:

Sexuality:

Party Points: (From 1 to 10000) (what even is this category)

Other:

~

My le forms- I shall post later because i'm tired of typing

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~{Java}~ (Sunset)

*Spins around in spinny chair* I'm like rotisserie idiot!

What even am I

OK LOVE YOU BYE BYE

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Save a crowned princess!

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ\(^ω^\)

“ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

sunsetcat89

Saavedd

• Posted at:

~{Java}~ (Sunset)

What even am I

OK LOVE YOU BYE BYE

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Elund Wolvenbloed 

Kingdom: Iggorn
Title: Princess

Personality: Elund appears as a princess should. She has good posture, is polite and mild mannered, and generally is approachable and friendly to most people. It is rare to see her not smiling unless she is in a serious conversation or thinking deeply. She is educated in a great number of things and can converse with anyone for a long period of time. She is essentially a figurehead for her kingdom, and although she assists her mother, Queen Siv, with ruling the kingdom, she doesn't have many responsibilities aside from keeping good relations with other countries. 

She makes herself appear as though shes a highly romantic woman, though in reality she has yet to really fall in love with anyone. Despite many marriages she has never had children and every one of her husbands has died within a year of their wedding, leaving her to return to her kingdom after the one she married into is crippled. 

Appearance: Elund has a very tall and somewhat slender buid compared to other women in her family and kingdom, lacking much of the defined muscle that would be considered attractive. She stands at around 6'9" with a more square build and modest bust and hips. She makes her features seem more appealing by wearing a corset all the time however. She has fairer skin than most people of her kingdom as much of her time is spent inside. However, she does have the telltale red-brown eyes and dark brown hair of a Wolvenbloed. Her hair is naturally wavy and she wears it up in a bun or high ponytail, with two strands coming down in front of her ears and framing her face. She wears an intricate iron tiara with dark red gems adorning it, and a translucent blush colored veil that goes down to her shoulders. 

As far as clothing goes she wears a floor-length dress that is either white, blush, or red in color. It goes down below her shoulders and has a very low neckline that somewhere between a sweetheart and v. Over the dress and covering her corset is a large metal band of sorts, made of similar materials to her tiara, and with similar design, though with intricate carvings in the metal. She also wears small gloves, akin to wedding gloves and made with the same material as her veil. Since she is already very tall, she wears simple flats or boots underneath her dress. In cold weather she wears a large, white fur coat that goes almost to the floor. 

Sexuality: Asexual, Heteroromantic, though she rarely experiences true attraction towards someone. 

Party Points: 3600

Other: She always carries a dagger under her dress. Nobody is aware that its there but her. 

Name: Aeronwen Wolvenbloed 

Kingdom: Iggorn
Title: Archgeneral of the Military and Princess, though she is to be known as Commander or General Aeronwen. 

Personality: Aeronwen is known to be brash, loud, and often abrasive. She really has no business being in a formal meeting with other royalty. She acts more masculine than feminine and has always gotten along better with males than females. She tends to get rowdy at inappropriate times and doesn't possess the tact of her older sister, much to Elund's annoyance. 

Being the commander of her kingdoms military, she is very knowledgeable about the functioning of that and about war. But other than that, she has a bit of a hard time. She doesn't function as a ruler as much as she does a general, so she isn't accustomed to that lifestyle or have as much knowledge about that. Because of all her time spent in battle she does basically shout all the time about everything as that's just her default volume. She doesn't truly anger easily, though she's very confrontational and takes everything as a challenge. Though most of the time she doesn't get genuinely mad at people and can forgive surprisingly easily. Though she's stubborn as all heck and her opinion on things will not be swayed, even if she's the only one that thinks that way. She likes to be a leader and take over things though, even if she isn't the best for that postion. 

Appearance: Aeronwen is tall, 6'8", with a very muscular build, and deeply tanned skin, though her body is covered in scars. Most notably are two on her face, one over her right eye and the other just below and beside it. Her lower left arm is covered in burn scars, and her upper right arm has a big group of scars. But there are many more, less visible ones as well. Her hair is similar in length and color to Elund's, but is worn down with two small braids at the side of her face. She has the same red-brown eyes as well, and short eyelashes and a someone androgynous face. 

Her outfit is commonly a very intricate set of iron armor, with all sorts of carvings and a very intricate chest plate. There are 3 plates that go down around her hips and to her thighs, one over each leg and another in the back. There are also gauntlets on both her hands, and a set of knee high boots. She also wears something like black leggings under her armor. She has a matching circlet as well, though it doesn't have the intricate carvings like the rest of the armor. 

Sexuality: She jokes that battle is her only love, but in realty she's Hetero/Straight 

Party Points: All the points. All of them. 

Other:

Name: Kamaria Nokuthula 

Kingdom: Jashia, the Gatsha Tribe/Territory specifically 
Title: She has no specific title, but she is the cheiftan/matriarch of her tribe. She is known simply as Nokuthula when being addressed formally, though tribe members and friends are allowed to call her Kamaria 

Personality: Kamaria is a mostly quiet lady, who doesn't speak nearly as much as she listens. When she does speak, its usually direct and to the point, but very insightful. She is known for ber creative solutions to issues and being able to find deeper meanings in words. She is usually even tempered and calm in all situations, but her rage is legendary. If it is sparked, she is known to be vengeful and violent, and there are rumors that once when enraged she took down a mile of the forest with her bare hands. Though, if asked about it, she simply chuckles and shakes her head. 

She is typically a very caring person and is always there to help when needed, and hates to be pampered as if she was royalty or of high status, especially within her tribe. She is very social, among her people and with others, and easily makes friends and bonds with others. Though some complain of feeling like she's staring through them when they speak to her. She is indeed highly perceptive when it comes to people and reading them and situations. 

When in a new place she always takes time to scan the area and run through disaster scenarios in her head so that she is always prepared for everything. Being unable to do this makes her feel a bit anxious at times. 

Appearance: Kamaria has a slender, toned build, and stands at around 6'. She has dark ebony skin, and black hair in long dreadlocks held back in a ponytail with multiple bands. She has stunning yellow eyes that seem to peirce through people when she looks at them. She has numerous tattoos that sprawl over her arms and chest, and has intricate makeup on her face and such. She has a pair of black panther ears and tail that can move at her will (Im not sure how fantasy or whatnot this is so if this isn't allowed its cool, just tell me). 

She wears very simple and minimal clothing. She wears a long skirt with tribal like patterns on it, and a small halter top that crosses over in front of her chest and ties behind her neck. She does wear several beaded necklaces of various lengths, some having teeth of animals and such on them as well. She typically goes barefoot and wears anklets, and sandals if absolutely necessary. Her clothing is mostly natural colors of browns, blacks, and tans, with bits of yellows and oranges. 

Sexuality: Bisexual, typically leaning towards females as is appropriate for her culture. (They're a tribe of like 90% ladies) 

Party Points: 5000 

Other:

Some information about the kingdoms, just to put these characters into context. 

Iggorn - Ruled by the Wolvenbloed Family, located in the north, where there's really harsh, long winters and difficult growing seasons. Their culture is built around strength and battle. Citizens, especially the royal family are tall and strong, and very intimidating in appearance as a general rule. Strength and Independence is valued in both women and men, and in both genders a muscular build and fighting ability is considered attractive. 

Their sort of national animal is the wolf, specifically black wolves, large packs of which can be found around the countries territory. It is a firm belief that when a warrior dies their soul is allowed to live a second life as one of these mighty creatures.

The current royal family consists of Queen Siv, who took over when her husband died in battle. She has 8 daughters, and her youngest child is the only boy. The oldest siblings are Elund and Aeronwen. Several important positions are delegated to these children, including archmage and the keeper of the royal library, which belongs to the 4th oldest, Eibhlin, and Luned, the 5th oldest and is the High Priestess and is in charge of the church. Their religion isnt really formal, but prayer is somewhat common before battle or for relatives who are currently fighting. 

Jashia -  Jashia is not a unified country but rather a loose territory with several clans fighting for control. One such clan is the Gatsha, a clan of mostly females, similar to the amazons in nature. They are mainly based around hunting and stealth. They live in the rainforest and have the features of cats, mostly large cats such as panthers and cheetahs and such. They have a very loose way of life, especially when it comes to relationships. Marriage or an official permanent relationship is unheard of, especially with males, as there are very few to go around. 

The matriarch or leader is based partly on merit and upon her deathbed the current one will choose her sucessor. 

Although they are not strictly nomadic, their settlements are nowhere near permanent, and often if a better spot is discovered they will move there. 

and yo just sayin i dunno if this is like a high fantasy setting or just medival, so if magic and the cat ears thing isn't allowed you can just tell me and we'll ignore that. 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

Messbian ⚢

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Name: Adelaide 

Kingdom: Thundera 
Title: the fastest mail deliverer in the kingdom

Personality: a loyal and obedient girl. She longs of adventure and is bored with her job, even if it is for the king. She wants to travel to other kindoms and do something with her life. She gets bored easily and is determined. 

Appearance: She has strawberry blond hair that goes to her shouldiers. She often wears pants and a plain shirt. Her eye are blue and she has lots of freckles all over. She is skinny but she makes up for that in hight. She is almost 6'

Sexuality: straight 

Party Points: (From 1 to 10000) (what even is this category) 6787

Other: I am a giraffe! also, can she be an elf who can use magic but to a small extent? If not, that's ok

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!

Low key obsessed with autumn

A C

dreamtimecrow55

oh my goodness i just realized i forgot the thing you're supposed to put in the other section 

usually i do that first so i dont forget but i did 

aaaa

anyway

Other: Im a giraffe!! 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

Thumbnail avatar 12a36dae50

fantasticeagle29

Save a spot 

• Posted at:

Thorne Just remember, Ill always be a Thorne in your side.

sunsetcat89

Wow O_O really noice characters. Accepted! nice backstories and detail and stuff 

(double O_O )

Anyways yeah magic is cool.

And @Zadia- Saved!

Here's my character's forms 

Name: The King (I definitely have name for him leave me alone)

Kingdom: Doven
Title: King

Personality: The King has a strange presence. Those around him are obviously intimidated because of his status, but he jokes enough to put most who know him at ease. He has a temper, but once it flares he calms down quickly. No one really gets what he's thinking at a time because his mood changes so often.

Appearance: He has dark brown hair and amber eyes, and his skin is almost flawless. He is tall and thin, and usually wears an ornate red/gold crown on his head with some fancy outfit in red or black, accompanied with a caape.

Sexuality: Straight + happily marriedd

Party Points: (From 1 to 10000) (what even is this category) Like 9999. 

Other: He's a giraffe

Name: Nightshade Aven

Title: King's Champion

Personality: Aven is combative and serious, and all her relationships in the castle are strained as she's a dragon. Dragons are a much-hated species in this world, and most have been hunted down and imprisoned in the Obsidian Waste, a massive underground cave system. Aven was captured and put into solitary at a young age because she was the daughter of the current King of Dragons, who was not a nice dude. But then Aven was freed by the King of Doven on one condition- she kills her dad. So she does it and is freee. So that's why she's sarcastic and rude all the time. She loves fighting though, and helps the Captain of the Guard train the guards. Consequently, she is well-liked, yet feared, within the Guard's ranks.

Appearance: Aven's human form, which she is in most of the time,  has long black hair with a natural purple streak and really bright silver eyes. She's usually found in tunics and pants, never really dressing up unless she has to. Aven is average height, and has a lot of muscle. She also has a bright purple tattoo of fire all the way down her arm. Her dragon form looks like a traditional dragooonn with black/purple scales and silver eyes. 

Sexuality: Probably straight but doesn't really like anyone

Party Points: (From 1 to 10000) (what even is this category) Aven says no

Other: Giraffe

Doven ish a large kingdom famous for it's wealth and power on the continent, and it's many diverse cities such as Reven, the city of thieves, and Fairn, the capital. The King is famed to be kind to his subjects and Doven mysteriously gets along well with most kingdoms. It is not currently at war. Doven citizens are all somewhat magical. 

yay

• Posted at:

~{Java}~ (Sunset)

What even am I

OK LOVE YOU BYE BYE

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Name: Princess Vanessa Marilic (Nessy)

Kingdom: Miric

Title: Crowned Princess

Personality: She’s a bouncy energetic person, always wanting to have fun. She prides herself on her appearance and always tries to look her best to impress others. She’s a hopeless romantic, constantly trying to pair people together as couples and daydreaming of her own wedding and having children. She’s very emotional, crying over little things. She doesn’t have much fight in her, she’s submissive in times of danger and is easily frightened out of her wits by little things. She’s clumsy, often falling over herself and getting hurt. She also is very naïve, not knowing much of evil or the outside world which often leads to people taken advantage of her if Isa isn’t there to protect her. She despises violence and tries to avoid it at all cost. Isa is her “beast” friend, she likes to tease him a lot and calls him “Isa Hebi” which pretty much means she’s calling him a snake, but she doesn’t refer to him by his real name because she knows it embarrasses him.
Appearance: She has almost pearl white skin, striking silvery eyes, curly blond hair that falls to her waste in princess curls and is such a light blond it looks snow white, small frail build, bruises very easily, is sensitive to the sun (is albino). Wears loose ball gown like dresses that are soft shades of pink, blue or purple

Sexuality: Straight

Party Points: 6785

Other: I am a giraffe, only daughter of the current king, Dominik, and his deceased wife Allana. He mother was assassinated when she was very young. Soon afterwards she was almost kidnapped. At which point she was assigned a personal guard who was Isa’s predecessor then once he passes away it was passed down to Isa. She’s been very sheltered from the outside world, rarely leaving the castle (The only reason she left this time around was because her father wanted her to learn how this sort of thing worked before she took the throne)  and has never picked up a weapon in her life. She’s very weak and easily exhausted thus leading to her being constantly protected and babied.

Name: Ryu Isazama Shinu (Roughly translates to “The mortal dragon spirit of lightning”) (Birth name was Ranto [runt] Ingree but he doesn’t like to admit it) (Usually goes by Isa)

Kingdom: Miric

Title: One of the great dragons who defends the kingdom of Miric, Vanessa’s personal guard.

Personality: Isa is a high energy person always ready to get up and do something. In the same light he hates having nothing to do and gets bored easily. He likes to be with people and acts quite a bit younger than he actually is. He likes to pick fights and push other’s limmits. Mostly he wants a purpose, and prove to everyone who doubted him as a child that he can be a good warrior, thus he takes great pride in protecting Vanessa. This results in him wanting to be at the front of his friend group in times of danger working as their sword and shield. He firmly believes he is part dragon and is the carrier of the blood, thus is faster than normal people. He lacks concept permanence taking risky challenges. He never backs down from a dare so people can get him to do some pretty embarrassing things. He likes practical jokes and scaring others from time to time, often making himself seem younger than he is. Gets offended when people tease him about his original name “Ranto” or make fun of his title as a dragon. In the end he boils down to be a fun, loving friend who likes to get one other nerves.

Appearance: He’s about average height for his age with a very thin body that doesn’t look very threatening. Upon further inspection he is very muscular especially in his legs. (Note: He has a high metabolism so he is always hungry but no matter how much he eats he never gains weight). He have rather pale skin that he struggles to tan. His hair is naturally in a sort of messy spikes and is a bright gold color. His eyes are piercing leaf green. His armor consists of black leather with golden metal accents on his knees and chest. His shirt doesn’t go down his arms, cutting off on his shoulders. He wears black leather gloves that go halfway up his upper arm. The tops of the glove are reinforced with golden plates. He wears a crimson throat that wraps around his throat and falls midway down his back. Coming out from under his hair and resting on his temples is a golden circlet that ends in flame like curls, marking him as one of the “Dragons” of his kingdom. Under his right eye he paints a sideways diamond that has two curved lines coming out of both sides, signifying he is the “descendant of the lightning dragon” or the fastest warrior in the kingdom.

Party Points: 9999

Other: I am a giraffe, Isa was the runt of seven siblings. No one thought he’d amount to much because of his small size, thus why he was named Ranto. He trained twice as hard as they did to prove himself. When his predecessor passed away when he was thirteen he entered the combat competition and won it with is lightning fast reflexes. He was and still is the youngest dragon making him an easy target to tease amongst the other dragons, Exesually since he has horrible night blindness and can’t back down from a dare.

Miric: The kingdom lives off the founding belief it’s first king was the dragon king and those who helped him build his kingdom were dragons but they all took a mortal form. Each generation only one person at a time has the dragon abilities of old. They are called the “mortal dragons”. When they pass away all warriors in the kingdom undergo a sort of trial. The one who excels by showing the skill of that certain dragon is named the new vessel of the dragon abilities. They are no longer referred to by their birth name but instead their title Ryu (Dragon Spirit) ____ Shinu (Mortal), the middle name matching the type of dragon. There are six dragon at any given time. Ryu Isazama Shinu (The mortal dragon spirit of lighting) is the swiftest, Ryu Kasai Shinu (The mortal dragon spirit of fire) is the strongest, Ryu Shinrin Shinu (The mortal dragon spirit of the forest) is the cleverest, Ryu Kage Shinu (The mortal  dragon spirit of shadows) is the most cunning, Ryu Mizu Shinu (The mortal dragon spirit of water) is the most flexible, and finally Ryu Hikari Shinu (The mortal dragon spirit of light) is the leader. Hikari’s name is not passed on like the others because the dragon of light is the ruler of the kingdom. The king/queen does not give up their name instead they are occasionally referred to as King/Queen Hikari as a sign of respect from the other dragons.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Name: Brooklyn(Brooke) Reilly

Kingdom: Larodia
Title: princess

Personality: She's very energetic and on the go, she can't sit still. She feels most at peace when she's active. Brooke is great as princesses go, and is brave and adventurous, a true free spirit. She is a super sports whiz and is amazing at all sports

Appearance: light brown hair, like a sunkissed golden brown, that is long. She keeps it back in a braid or leaves it down. Her eyes are a muddled green color, green and brown. She has freckles on her nose and cheeks and tan skin. She usually wears a cream colored tunic, some leather pants, a red fluffy robe, and a silver cross-vest with a belt. Her boots are slightly heeled and are lace ups.

Party Points: (From 1 to 10000) (what even is this category) infinity!!!!!!

Other: im a giraffe

Name: Colin Quincy

Kingdom: Larodia
Title: knight and protector of the princess

Personality: He's a sweet guy, very friendly to others even if he doesn't know them. He is lively,spirited, and adventurous. He likes to travel and fight, he is a very brave knight.

Appearance: He has shaggy blonde hair with natural dark highlights, and he usually sweeps it out of his eyes. His eyes are dark brown, and his skin is a creamy peach color. She wears his knight armor, which is silver, red and gold(colors of the kingdom) or a red tunic with a golden rope belt and gray pants.

Party Points: (From 1 to 10000) (what even is this category) mrrp

Other: im a giraffe oh and he likes brooke a lil too.

Larodia- a kingdom where everyone is accepted for who they are. You have to be brave and chivalrous to survive here because of the many forces trying to attack them for their royalty, and also everyone loves to be energetic and athletic. The weather is nice and sunny most of the time, but is sometimes windy. There are mountains surrounding it on 2 sides and some trees. There is lots of outdoor recreational games here and everyone is treated equally. You are free to make your characters move here if you want!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

sunsetcat89

Noiceee charactersss

all accepted !

• Posted at:

~{Java}~ (Sunset)

What even am I

OK LOVE YOU BYE BYE

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Can I create a kid or two for the King and Queen of Doven? 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

sunsetcat89

Sure ! The Queen is dead though. I forgot to add tthatt

But yeah sure!

• Posted at:

~{Java}~ (Sunset)

What even am I

OK LOVE YOU BYE BYE

wolfheart1601

Um.. But .. In the King's form it mentioned him being happily married ??

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

sunsetcat89

hA thanks for catching that

*proofreading before I send in a form* 

Sorry to be inconsistent O_O I was rushing when I sent those forms

But okay yeah, the Queen is dead. 

Apologies :p

• Posted at:

~{Java}~ (Sunset)

What even am I

OK LOVE YOU BYE BYE

dreamtimecrow55

up!!

when can we start povs??

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

sunsetcat89

Oh sorry,  I guess we can start because we have a few characters

I don't have time to write one right now but you guys go ahead and start ! we can start from after arriving at the castle.

• Posted at:

~{Java}~ (Sunset)

What even am I

OK LOVE YOU BYE BYE

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Adelaide-

I rode my horse on a trot into the courtyard. There, i saw a man was just killed and a lay with silver hair was attending to him. 

Wonder what happened here. Oh!  If that man was killed, maybe I'll finally have some adventure!  I thought 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!

Low key obsessed with autumn

A C

wolfheart1601

Of course my forms didn't go through! DX

Name: Raven Orlem

Title: Crown Prince

Personality: kinda quiet; selfless, despite his fear he actually tries to help others who are in danger rather than just running away; calm; alert, but can be easily startled sometimes; loyal to friends; protective of friends; less confident at first, but becomes more confident through the RP; he's a bit socially awkward; matters of the heart tend to make him kinda nervous, too; He seems like a friendly, awkward cinnamon roll, but he's a bad*** in the midst of danger

Appearance: messy, raven black hair with bangs that cover some of his face; bright, orchid purple eyes; sun-tanned skin with light freckles going over the bridge of his nose; looks lankier than he is; he's tall, standing at 5'9"; He usually wears clothes like Zen Wisteria from Snow White with the Red Hair, but his are mostly black and purple with a bit of silver and gold

Party Points: Like, not even 60, but he's usually forced to attend, since he's the Crown Prince.

Other: -He was always closer to his mother before she passed away

-Since then, he hasn't found much reason to truly smile again

Name: Qrow Orlem

Title: Prince

Personality: Unlike, his brother, he's a talkative social butterfly; he's also a ladies' man and is quite charming when he wants to be; he can be rebellious and stubborn as a mule sometimes, but he does care about his father and brother; he's confident, but sometimes he can be overconfident, which can lead to trouble; he also enjoys teasing and pulling tricks on others; he's actually not very trusting of others, despite how he might act around them, but if someone can gain his true trust then he'll be loyal to them until the very end

Appearance: messy, shoulder-length, dark brown hair (almost black) with a few natural lighter brown streaks; golden-amber eyes; tall, standing at 5'8"; sun-tanned skin; typically wears clothing similar to his brother's, but his are typically black and red with some silver and gold and he wears them in a more casual way, leaving some of his chest exposed most of the time

Party Points: Like 9,990

Other: -He's always been more like his father and always had a closer relationship to his father

-He wouldn't mind being King someday, but he's not obsessive over it; he fully supports his older brother succeeding the throne someday and will confront anyone who doubts his brother's ability to be future King

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Oh! I forgot-

Other: -I'm a giraffe

Other: -I'm a giraffe

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Oh no my form didn't go through!

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium

(He/Him/Wizard)

Purple is the best color!

RAVENCLAW!

SOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEE

Dragon Slayers are OP

"I will always be a Thorne in your side."-Thorne, my flipside

Seawings are the way to go

The SAMB is the best!!!

frostlynx454

This is Zadia, just my account got banned before.  Okay, form filling out, here I go!

Name: Excellence Rathendark
Kingdom: Billiaxus
Title: Prince
Personality: Excellence tries to be calm and peaceful when ever he can and tries to be diplomatic.  He tries to be accepted into his family but he isn't because everybody in his family has had magical powers from birth, except him.
Appearance: He is tall at 6' 4" and has blonde hair and peach skin.  His hair is wavy and a little bit more on the long side.  He usually wears royal clothing with armor under it.  He has a few scars.
Sexuality:  Straight
Party Points: (From 1 to 10000) (what even is this category). A lot
Other: I'm a giraffe!

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium

(He/Him/Wizard)

RAVENCLAW!

Dragon Slayers are OP

The SAMB is the best!!!

frostlynx454

Yay it went through!

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium

(He/Him/Wizard)

RAVENCLAW!

Dragon Slayers are OP

The SAMB is the best!!!

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

tHIS IS A KINGDOM RP

YET NO DAWSON

what is this sorcery ava

aka trying to make an excuse to throw in Lyra with ocean

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

sunsetcat89

woohoo nice characters

Accepted all of them

And I wouuldd put in Dawson but magic is allowed in this kingdom and the whole thing with him is that he hates magic and is trying to ban it soo ;-;

• Posted at:

~{Java}~ (Sunset)

What even am I

OK LOVE YOU BYE BYE

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

make le new kingdom then ;-;

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dreamtimecrow55

"Aeronwen, please at least try to have some tact during this meeting," Elund said in a bit of an exasperated tone to her sister, "I don't want a repeat of last time."

"That was like 4 years ago! I've changed since then, don't worry Ellie!" Her younger sister said, a big grin on her face as she patted Elund reassuringly on the back, "You can trust me!"

Elund shook her head and sighed. The reassurance from Aeron only made her less sure that she'd be on her best behavior. She knew that she shouldn't have brought her along, but there really wasn't any choice. When it came to matters of war, Aeronwen was the expert, being the commander of the army and all.

After a long journey from the frozen kingdom of Iggorn, the two were a bit glad to be in nicer weather. Doven was a very nice kingdom, especially in Elund's opinion. She removed her coat, handing it to one of the servants that were accompanying them, and walked forward, grabbing Aeronwen by the arm to keep her from walking too far ahead and getting herself into trouble. They'd only arrived a few moments ago, there was no way she was allowing her younger sister to mess things up yet.

As they approached the castle, there was sudden commotion as an arrow came out of seemingly nowhere, flying into the throat of another noble and killing him quickly. Elund instinctively reached for the place in her dress where her dagger was kept to assure it was still there, and Aeron broke away from her, running over there right away. She takes notice of the girl, and as the younger lady walks off, she calls after her.
"Hey! Where are you going with that! That's probably important you know!"
She takes a step to run after the girl before Elund manages to catch her and pull her back again.
"Do you want to end up dead too? Come on, lets just go inside and be good witnesses for now."

--

"I belive we're close, Kamaria."
"Yes, that's the castle there. Its much grander than anything we have back home, heh."
"Are you homesick already?"
"Yes. I miss Valya dearly. I hope these meetings will not last longer than a week, I am anxious to get back to her and the others"
"I understand."

Kamaria Nokuthula and her lone attendant approached the castle. The journey from Jashia had been a long one, taking over three months. They'd traveled it entirely on foot, and were egar for some real rest.

But when approaching, the atmosphere didn't feel right to Karmaria. She walked a few steps, passing some others who were just arriving, before sensing a negative presense.

"Down."

She said simply, and her attendant crouched to the ground, an arrow flying over their heads a second later, killing another noble. A girl appeared a moment later, pulling out the arrow. Without thinking too much about it, Nokuthula followed after her, tracking her as she went through the crowds.

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at: