Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

About: Six people wake up to having a very unlucky day ;-; things don't go as planned and they all just wish it would be over already. but as the day progresses fate brings the unlucky six together and they all discover something they never knew before. all six of them have a horizontal scar on there right wrists. they were all told some lame cover up story by their parents of how they got it, but they knew something was off. so when they meet people with the exact same scar they knew they've been lied too. well actually they knew even before that.. right when they got within five feet of each other there scars and veins on there right arms started to glow a different color... then there powers came. they soon realize that man with lab coats and crazy body guards are after them and they take off. now they must try to survive and figure out why these guys are chasing them..and why they're so different.

Rules:
~ clean language
~ you can be mean (if that's how your character is) but if it becomes severe, you will be asked to leave the RP
~ cant have OP characters
~ ships are allowed!!!
~ ideas for plot is allowed also xp
~ can only have ONE character
~ can have up to TWO powers (if your powers are OP ill let you know!)
~ age (13-17)

Character Description Layout: (my character as an example)

Name: Ashley Miller
Nick: Ash
Scar Color: dark blue
Description: Ashley has long, straight black hair with blue tipped ends. She has green eyes and freckles.Ashley wears faded ripped skinny jeans and a Nirvana crop-top like T-shirt. (if you don't know what a Nirvana T-shirt looks like: has a big yellow smiley face on it with x's as eyes and a tongue sticking out and the band name (Nirvana) under it)
Powers: can read minds and cause illusions
dislikes: mostly people, crowded places, classical jazz, and "know it alls"
personality: Ashley likes to keep to herself most of the time but once you get to know her shes funny, snart, open to new things, nice (most of the time ;-;), and brave.
How she meets the other five: her parents get into another fight and blasting her music to full volume doesn't cut it for her anymore. so she runs out the front door, with tears streaming down her face, and wanders the streets.
Crush: OPEN (that is if nico doesn't come in the RP)
Other: nada :)

~ Girl: Ashley Miller - read minds/cause illusions
~ Boy: (OPEN)
~ Girl:(OPEN)
~ Girl:(OPEN)

p.s. this is my first time doing a rp on forums so bare with meh >.<
pp.ss. if ya want to change your characters gender or have any questions just ask!!!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save a girl.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

arrowartemis53

Saved!!!

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

Thumbnail avatar 7c5e36d938

dragonheart5528

Hannah can I join?

• Posted at:

íf єvєrч thσught íѕ α вαttlє,

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

arrowartemis53

YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

dragonheart5528

Thanks!!

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Name : Cassandra Ross Cairns 

Nickname : Cass, Ross 

Scar Color : This color (sea green?)

Description : She's average size for her age, but has an curvy build. She's fit from doing sport, but she's not thin. She has a good layer of muscle on her limbs, but they aren't huge. She has large almond eyes, and a “button nose”, with soft natural pink lips, a high forehead,a soft jaw and chin. Her skin isn't clear but she has some acne near the top of her forehead where her hair brushes the skin when she's running or moving. She's tanned, but her skin is naturally tan. Her eyes are a dark grey and she has fairly long eyelashes. She never wears makeup, because she hates it. Cass has beautiful golden brown hair that cascades down her back in waves. It has natural blond streaks in it, and it's long enough that if it was down she could sit on it. It's very thick, and hard to take care of but she refuses to let it be cut. She'll often wear it up, so no one can grab it and keep her back. Often it's in a messy bun on the days she's just chilling, or in several braids put into a bun. 

Powers : She can make water freeze, and controls water 

Likes : When no one notices her, when she can sing without people hearing her, being sporty when no one is around, being surrounded by people she trusts, rainy days (she'll just dance in the rain)

Dislikes : Being surrounded by people, when people see her, when people bug her about her life, when she isn't left to her own devices, when she can't figure something out 

Personality : Cass is very quiet. She's super shy, but also super ridiculously brave. She enjoys reading. Some people think she's mute, but she's just hiding a horrible past. She puts up a facade at school, the silent and smart girl. She doesn't trust easily, and reads people well. She often makes assumptions about what type of person someone is, sometimes she's right and sometimes not. She is intimidating despite the fact she doesn't speak often. She tries to be more confident, but usually ends up being hurt or insulted and goes back into her shell. She's good at keeping secrets, and while she doesn't trust easy other people see her as easy to talk to about their problems because she doesn't usually judge. If you are her friend, you’ll find she's a calm and comforting person who will bring secrets with her to the grave. You will also find that she is also a ticking time bomb. She can hold her temper pretty well, but that point only goes so far. Don't push her, you'll find a storm instead if the calm. She's insecure and doesn't like it when people get into her face. She'll shrink back when someone's yelling at her and she gets scared easy. She can be extremely brave and loyal, but only her close friends actually see this side of her. She absolutely hates attention. She's confident and stubborn, and doesn't seem to have a filter. But only her friends see this part of her. 

How you meet the other five: One day her dad's abuse on her and her mother got to be to much and she ran away. She met the others when she was wandering the streets. 

Crush : A guy who can get her out of her shell. 

Other : Nope.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Name: Barren Montgomery
Nick: None as of the moment 
Scar Color: Bright yellow 
Description: He has shaggy, slightly crimped light brown almost blond hair that falls around his head in a messy fasion, there are often small braids in random places that aren't tied so fall out within an hour or two of being braided into his hair, the more braids usually the more bored he is. His eyes are a very hauntingly pale green but almost always have a cheerful glow to them. His skin he on the paler side but no matter how hard he tries he can't tan. There are freckles scattered sparsely across his whole body, a few notable ones being one of the very tip of his nose, one on his left ear lobe, and one on the palm of his right hand right below his thumb. He has a slightly rounder facial features that make him look a little more youthful in the face. There are slight wrinkles by his mouth because he is almost always smiling about something. He is on the shorter side of average height for his age. He's very thin do to his high matabolism, always looking like he is half starved no matter how much he eats, this some times concerns people when they first meet him. He does doesn't appear to be muscular but if others were to feel it they would find he has a strong upper arm, chest, and calfs. He tends to wear simple and loose clothing he can move around easily in (Example, T-shirt and sweat pants). Usually his shirts are brightly colored and more often than not have some sort of cute design on them like a cat or rocket ship, ect. 
Powers: Enchanted Senses and Location (He has the ability to hear, see, smell, taste, and feel things at a much higher rate than normal humans, he also can find any person or item in a twenty mile radius of him so long as he knows what he knows what it is he is tracking) 
likes: Pleasing others, having friends, making jokes, getting away with playing pranks on and or provoking stronger people, showing off, knowing why people feel the way they do 
dislikes: People who harm his friends or innocent animals, people he can't read the emotions of, being taken by surprise, being alone, being teased for his scared tendancies, people taking advantage of his inability to turn down a dare, being caught in awkward situations which he puts himself in far too often
personality: Barren is a very open person, and just as easily as you can read him he is reading your emotions. He's very verbal about his opinions towards people or topics, if he doesn't like you he'll say it right to your face. He's also pretty cocky and tries to get away with annoying others, just to see if they can catch him. He's very playful, enjoying the company of others. In all honesty he is afraid to be alone and often panics if he is. He likes friends and will try to get as many as he can, though his female friends have to be fairly tolerant because he is a giant flirt, but he doesn't do any serious flirting unless he actually really likes you. He is an optimistic person, trying to find good in situations and trying to look forward to new days. When, in the rare cases someone can actually break his heart, he has a hard time functioning, he spends a while doing nothing but crying or sitting there staring out into nothingness with a dazed expression (This would probably only happen if he lost a friend to death or hatred or if he was rejected by someone who he loved). He doesn't tend to get angry, when people are mean to him or try to hurt him or insult his friends he just laughs and tries to talk things out, cracking jokes to lighten the mood. He only gets mad if his friend gets physically hurt, in which case he usually throws insults and hard/sharp objects. He tends to act really energetic and constantly wants to do something fun but the second he is asked to do something worth while like a chore or other such busy work he acts really lazy and tries to procrastinate doing it until he has to in which case he will announce several times how he finds it annoying and boring. He also pretends to be brave, saying he isn't scared of anything and can handle whatever challenge he faces, in all honesty he is terrified of a lot of things mostly spiders, ghosts, open stairs, or foreboding locations, he tried to hide the fact he is scared but every time he is scared his voice starts cracking making it obvious to those around him that his is terrified. Also he is too prideful to back down from challenge so people can convince him to do very stupid and embarrassing things.
Crush: Open
Other: He's a gymnast 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

dragonheart5528

Name: Jackson (idk last name)

Nickname: Jack i guess xD Also Jack Frost or Elsa Boi if he's being bullied

Description: Has short, thin hair the color of frost that blows into his eyes. Eyes are an electric, icy blue color with gray in the middle. Very pale, almost ghostly white skin and flushed pink cheeks. Has a black rope necklace with a polar bear tooth at the end of it that he always wears. Dark blue jeans that are ripped not because of style but because he actually ripped them, plain Nike T-Shirt and blue-striped Adidas shoes. 

Powers: Can summon ice, frost, and snow in any way he wants, like a blizzard or freeze something. He can do it in any situation except if he is in a hot, humid place like the desert or rainforest. Frost often forms on his hands if he is nervous or stressed about something.

Dislikes: Loud noises, heights, hot weather, fire, being completely along and abandoned

Personality: Jackson is very shy and nervous about most things. He is an orphan and doesn't have many friends, but absolutely hates being bullied and is not used to laughter or people smiling at him.

How he meets the others: Runs away from the orphanage for a little while after being bullied and walks among the streets at night

Crush: Open, but warning: I SHIP EVERYTHING. 

Other: Ehhh... nothing. 

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

arrowartemis53

Cutewolf- ACCEPTED!!

UPDATE:

~ Girl: Ashley Miller - read minds/cause illusions

~ Boy: (SAVED)

~ Girl: (SAVED)

~Girl: Cassandra Ross Cairns - freeze water/control it

~Girl: (OPEN)

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Save the last boy, please!

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

arrowartemis53

Redwolf- accepted!!

p.s. you kinda forgot how he meets the other five :)

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

wolfheart1601

Btw, there's a boy spot saved by me now, but there are two girl spots and two boy spots taken now. Only the last girl spot is open now. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dragonheart5528

Jackson's scar ish white btw O_O

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

arrowartemis53

wolfheart- a girl slot is the only one available at the moment, but you can change the gender!!

(I'm also thinking about making more than just six people)

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

arrowartemis53

new update (forget the old one ;-;)

~ Girl: Ashley Miller- read minds/cause illusions

~ Boy:(saved by coral)

~ Girl: Cassandra Ross Cairns - freeze water/control it

~ Boy: Jackson -  summon ice, frost, snow in anyway he wants (jazz you need to pick a color for your scar ;-;)

~ Girl: (open)

~ Boy: Barren Montgomery - enchanted senses and location

p.s. if this rp beomes popular than i might add more charcters....

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

wolfheart1601

Oh, okay. I didn't realize you had saved a boy spot for someone else.. Well, it's been awhile since I POVed a girl, but I'm sure I can think up an interesting girl character. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

arrowartemis53

okay ive decided to make more than six people ;-; there are now 12.

~ Girl-  Ashley Miller - read minds/cause illusions

~ Boy- (saved by coral)

~ Girl- Cassandra Ross - freeze water/controls it

~ Boy- Barren Montgomery - enchanted senses and location

~ Girl- (OPEN)

~ Boy- Jackson - summon ice, frost, and snow any way he wants (white xd )

~ Girl- (OPEN)

~ Boy- (saved by wolfheart)

~ Girl- (OPEN)

~ Boy- (OPEN)

~ Girl- (OPEN)

~ Boy- (OPEN)

p.s. logging off for the day, be on tomorrow. patience peoples and thanks for joning :)

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

redwolf988

Oops, sorry about that, I must have accidentally deleted that when I was fiddling around with his personality

How he meets the other five (eleven?): Barren was dared to go investigate some old creepy house said to be haunted and ended up getting lost on the way there. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

*Remembers Barren's powers* Scratch that he was dared to go investigate the house that was said to be haunted but he was scared so he was walking around trying to get up his curage. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

dragonheart5528

Ooh, that's cool

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

arrowartemis53

okay everyone here is an update:

so far we have 6 out of the 12. (well actually 4, since wolfheart and coral havent made there characters yet but are still saved for another 2 days!!) should i keep it at 6 already or leave it at 12 characters  since i already changed it?

(all the characters so far been accepted!!)

once everything is settled, we can start the RP over the weekend or during this week!! (whenever everyone is free :) )

notes for the characters:

* Jackson and cassandra - i feel like your guys powers are the same ;-; but idk maybe thats just me.

* Jackson - for the nicknames they need to not involve your powers since people dont know about them :)

* Barren - i like how you meet the other 6 (12?)

* Coral and Wolfheart - if you guys are still thinking about joining, you still have 2 days, then your saved spots will be open again xd

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

Thumbnail avatar b5eb82f053

cutelion42

Please save a girl.

• Posted at:

Hi. I'm Kimber. 

#followthespiders

arrowartemis53

saved!!!!!

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

dragonheart5528

Hannah, I can change his power if ya like

And I'll just stick with Jack as a nickname if anyone ever wants to call him that O_O

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Taking a girl

Name: Blakelynn O'Connor

Nickname: Blake

Scar color: golden

Description: Blake is a brunette, with long-ish chestnut brown hair. It has natural sandy blond highlights, and she keeps it down in waves or in a high ponytail. Her eyes are hazel color, but are golden brown(very light) and have some green sheen to them. Her skin isnaturally suntanned, and she has freckles on her nose and cheeks. She has an athletic build, and is really strong and fit. She has lots of leg muscles and upper body strength due to her playing sports.

Powers: super speed, ergokinesis(control over energy)

Dislikes: stuffy people, slow walkers, small spaces, pink

Personality: Blake is very energetic and athletic, an outdoorsy person who doesn't like to be stuck inside. She is sarcastic and funny, making anyone laugh. Blake is clever and witty but doesn't always come off so.She loves all sports and is an extrovert, friendly to everyone. Blake canbe very competitive and stubborn at times, and doesn't always thinks before she acts.

How she meets them: Blake lives with her divorced parents and eventually got tired of them and her brothers so she ran away.

Crush: open

Other: ...

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

wolfheart1601

I'll try to put up my form tomorrow. Also , my character will have the powers of external blood control and minor mind control. I'll put them in more detail in his form . ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

arrowartemis53

jazz - Okay that works :)

Wolfheart - okay cant wait to here it and nice powers!!!

Athleticbear - Your character is accepted!!!

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

arrowartemis53

Jazz - when i said that works i meant the nickname xd but i dont think you have to change your powers :)

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

dragonheart5528

Hannah- Okay, but if it becomes too alike with the other girl's then i can change it to like, weather powers or something xD

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

Thumbnail avatar 002bf28063

agentaqua275

Hannah le person I posted is a girl also do I have to retype again?

• Posted at:

...welp hola got nothin to say here so scroll away

arrowartemis53

Jazz ayyy - okie :)

Le famous Coral ayy - nah i dont think so..hmmmm maybe idk. you can just copy and paste if ya want :)

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

arrowartemis53

Oh and ive decided that we should start the RP this weekend if thats okie with everyone :)

Update:

~ Girl: Ashley Miller - read minds/cause illusions

~ Boy: Jackson - Can control snow, ice,and frost anyway he wants.

~ Girl: Cassandra Ross Cairns - Can Freeze water/control water

~ Boy: Barren Montgomery - Enchanted senses and location

~ Girl: Blakelynn O'conner - Super Speed and Ergokenises (Control over energy)

~ Girl: Harley Atwood - Can teleport (when doing this she looks like shes glitching) and control over shadows (so kinda like invisibility xd )

~ Girl: Flux - Ability to move things with mind ( dont know if this person is still the the RP xd havent heard back from her in a while o_o )

~ Boy: ( saved by Wolfheart) - 2 days remaining 

~ Boy: (saved by Nico) - 2 days remaining

( i feel like 9 is enough, if more people dont join by the weekend xd agreed? )

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

dragonheart5528

I think it is, Hannah. I'm cool for this weekend 

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

me too! I'm free the whole weekend.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

arrowartemis53

okiee sounds like a plan :)

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

Ayyy (btw can I make two males?)

name: Preston (idk a last name >_

nickname: Pres (idk o_o)

Scar color: light blue-gray

appearance: he has dirty blonde hair slicked into a cow lick kinda thing at one side , pale blue eyes, light skin, wears a black, white, an gray hoodie, wears dark blue jeans, white sneakers.

powers: can sense emotions and read minds

likes: a good joke, memes, references, making people laugh, being weird

dislikes: any bug (but butterflies of course), darkness, 

personality: is very joyful and lively, usually comes up with a witty joke or reference that with the conversation (or doesn't XD), is kind of a pushover, gets frustrated kinda easy, can be sarcastic at times, especially when he's being moopy and sour, other than that, he is really cheery and slightly annoying (XD), he also knows some real smooth lines XD

Backstory: his parents seem to neglect him and talk bad about him behind his back-- they act very disapointed in him and scold him for almost everything. He can't take it anymore so he runs away, taking his music with him*

crush: opeeen

other:

-plays guitar and sings* composes music in his free time and helps to deal with stress with his parents.

-Tries to tell himself what he needs to be everyday, trying so hard to be better and doesn't seen to satisfy his parents.

-His lightheartedness is just a mask.

-He thinks very little of himself and feels alone though he seems popular at school, it just puts more pressure on him to be perfect and keep his status (some real deep dip here).

• Posted at:

Blueangel

Autocorrect says I'm Bangle.

and Google translate says I'm RedSea

What am I?

You can fix something, but that doesn't make it not broken

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

BTS is my current obsession- Taekook is good.

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Save girl with fire and electricity power

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

arrowartemis53

Bri - ayyy (yes you can make two male characters ;-; )

~ my character also reads minds and another person had that and i told her to change it xd its only fair if you could change that power too o_o pls. also you forgot to include how you meet the others xd sorry lel 

Topaz - saved!!!

~ (but someone already took electricity as a power o_o ) 

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

Hey Hannah, you up for one more or do you think you have enough? Either way.

• Posted at:

-Shatter-

Also, Oats, Kaylee's clone

A confirmed door

Proud owner of The Carriage

Growing older is mandatory; growing up is optional.

#LongLiveTheRebels

You can't kill a Christian, you can only change their address. -- C. S. Lewis

1 , , 3