Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

It's morning in the world of Estella and you wake up...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Ross - 

I wake up to my servants rushing around. They lay a beautiful gown on my bed, and I proceed to get ready.  

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

[Bellatrix]

Queen Isadora woke up to servants hustling to help her husband for the morning. She slipped away from the servants and walked toward her private bathroom to get ready.

[Rigel]

Prince Amar blinked his sleepy eyes open. His notebook of pranks to play on his younger sisters still laid on his chest. Thinking of the pranks, Amar grinned and crept out of his room. 

[Astera]

Shiitake woke up and kicked off her sheets. She instinctively checked for her sword and relaxed when she felt its hilt. Shiitake shoved herself in her burqa and stepped into the halls, securing her sword.

• Posted at:

=Hyper=

These wires attached can't keep me sane

I can feel the power run through my veins

I'll bend the time and cause death to relive

For revenge on those I cannot forgive

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

(Altair)

~Caspian~

I wake up sorta early, so I already got dressed in the suit I usually wore. I looked out the window to see the snow calmly falling, listening to the murmur of servant minds hurrying around, trying to find the icy walls that were my brother and sister's minds. My brother's was more of a chilled whisper in the background I barely ever hear, my sister's was an icy wall, not letting me listen to her thoughts or feel her emotion. I waited for breakfast.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

[Sirius] Crown Prince Eren, Attendent John (Bodyguard), and Fallon (lead guard and noble):

Eren was busy trying to fall asleep in his bed when he heard a knock on his door, followed by the actual door opening and someones footsteps entering the room. The noise brought him awake and Eren blinked, slowly sat up in his bed, casually trying to figure out what time it was. He looked over at his night table, which had a clock on it. The moment he saw the time, he immediately started out of bed. Eren quickly put on his normal attire, a long sleeved dark blue jacket, light gray pants, boots, and grabbed his sword, which was leaning against his bed side. Usually it was above his head, that way it was easier to reach, but Fallon suggested that it would look weird if he was sleeping with a sword in his own castle. Didn't want a maid to think he was crazy. Eren clipped on his sword and brushed his shoulders off towards the door, ignoring his desk which had two giant stacks of papers on it. He headed toward the door when someone quietly cleared their throat to the right of him. Eren jumped to see John, his attendant and private bodyguard. 

"Fine, you caught me," Eren said, looking over at the two piles of uncompleted work on his desk. "I was going to come back eventually."

"Why am I not surprised, oh wait, you do it almost every week." John said nudging Eren's shoulder. "You know, you were suppose to come back around eight o' clock and not at ten.' He said to Eren, raising an eyebrow at him. "All that paperwork, it looks sooo lonely." John said to Eren teasingly. "Come on, we could get going for morning practice." 

Eren sighed and pushed the door open before walking down the hallway. John followed him suitly. As Eren walked down the hallway, John looked at their surroundings.

"I know that princes and princesses are separated from each other and put into two different wings of the castle. But this is just depressing. I'm sure I would be depressed if it weren't for little old me sleeping right next door." John said amusigly. 

As the two headed towards the outside, Eren stopped as for a second in the middle of a big hallway. He looked to his left which had a self-portrait painting of a royal family member. Eren then briskly kept moving and John matched his speed. Once the two finally one of the main doors, two guards opened the door for them. Eren and John headed outside and into the bright sunny outside. They shortly reached the sparing circle which is where soldiers and guards would train and have a little match with each other, not to mention a friendly gamble and betting on who would win. There were already two other guards sparing and one who was watching from the side lines. One of the sparing members was wearing the royal family guardsmen uniform, only worn by those who protected the royal family. The other who was fighting was wearing a simpler version, but without the dark blue coloring which symbolized what rank the guard held. In minutes the match was over. The royal guard was on the ground, his wooden practice sword on the ground feet away from him. 

"You did your best Mark!" Called the guard on the sidelines, walking over to help the guard on the ground, Mark, up. Mark nodded, looking over at his friend before seeing Eren and John. "Your highness," they both said and Eren looked at them. He gave them the signal to be at ease. The two of them smiled before walking away, probably to go get some breakfast. That left Eren and John with the other guard.

"You know Eren, you said you were going to pull an all nighter if you were to go on castle leave." the guard said, turning to look at Eren and John, her face expressionless.

"That is what he did say, wasn't it, Fallon?" John said and the two of them turned to look at Eren. John picked up a practice sword and tossed it toward Eren. "Let's have a match prince." John said, taling his own practice sword off a rack and grinned. 

Fallon exited the circle and leaned against a stone pillar, ready to watch the show. 

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

cutewolf230

(Sirius) 

Grant - 

Grant walks down to join Fallon while she watches the guard and the prince spar. He sits down quietly. And watches.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

[Bellatrix]

Moments later, Queen Isadora walked briskly down the halls, wearing a beautiful indigo dress and covered in heavy makeup and jewelry. "Oh Rosss!" She sang as she reached her daughter's bedroom through a mass of servants. "Rossy darling, you awake?"

• Posted at:

=Hyper=

cutewolf230

(Bellatrix) 

"Yes Mother!" Ross shouted. 

She dressed in the blue dress and adjusted her crown on top of her head.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

[Bellatrix]

Queen Isadora stepped into the room and studied her daughter critically. "Darling, you should really try makeup." She clucked her tongue and pushed Ross to a nearby mirror, standing over her. "I have a shade of turquoise eye shadow that match perfectly with your dress!" Queen Isadora winked at her daughter. "All the lords of Bellatrix would be dying to see you!"

• Posted at:

=Hyper=

cutewolf230

(Bellatrix) 

Ross wants to groan, but she clamps her mouth shut. She allows her mother to apply the makeup.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

[Bellatrix]

"There." Queen Isadora stepped back to admire her work on Ross. She had applied the eye shadow and for fun, she also put a dash of rouge and a bit of foundation. Queen Isadora clasped her arms as she gazed into the mirror. "Ross sweet heart, you look so beautiful! I'm surprised all the young boys in Bellatrix haven't fallen in love with you!"'She dabbed a lace handkerchief on her eyes, having that sappy motherly moment. 

• Posted at:

=Hyper=

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Zelda~

I woke up to the sunlight coming through the window. I got up before anyone could come in to tell me what to wear and I put on my shirt and pants. Since no one had come into my room yet, I opened up the window and jump out. I landed in a roll and quickly got up. Just a little bit of dirt stained my clothes. I walked around the royal garden, admiring the flowers and wildlife. I anyone even wanted to find me, they would never dare to look in the garden.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

icewolf2513

(Altair)

Caspian:

Out of pure boredom, I decided to walk around and see if anyone else was up. Wonder where Mikaela and Neva are... Neva is my older sister and Mikaela's my older brother... They act like ice cubes. I thought to myself humorously. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

[Rigel]

Amar sneaked past some servants who were bringing breakfast for his parents. He spotted his younger sister, Zelda, jumping out the window. Amar rolled her eyes. Zelda was such a show-off. Amar crept into her room and jumped after her. "Ahhhh!" he yelled as he fell face first in the dirt.

• Posted at:

=Hyper=

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Blake:

Blake groaned groggily as she stood up and yawned, stepping out of her bed. She stumbled to stand up and then grabbed her outfit, going to dress in the bedroom. She came out to see her royal advisor. "Hi miss, they require you in the grand hall." He said, and Blake trudged down the marble stairs.

Brooke:

Brooke woke up bright and early to the sunlight streaming through her stained glass window with pictures of stars on it. She tugged on her turquoise pants and pulled on her tunic, then strapped on her belt and boots. She ran downstairs to the dining hall and was greeted by her siblings. "Hi Zelda." She said, waving to her older sister and then to her older brother(whos name I have just blanked out on sry). She giggled and rubbed her hands together, as her brother sat down on his fancy wooden chair near the head of the table. PRPPPPPHHHHH A big fart noise came out from under him. He slapped his forehead. Payback time. Brooke thought, laughing and rolling on the floor. Even her serious mother let out some chuckles.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

cutewolf230

(Bellatrix) 

Ross smiles, and then allows herself to get up. Unsteadily, might I add. Her legs were tired from the training her father had her do. For some reason, her dad wanted her to be able to protect herself if the guards weren't there. "I don't know why Mother," But the truth was, there was already a guy who had captured Ross' attention more than once. One of the nobels, Lord Nathaniel. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

greenzombie278

Zelda~

Zelda watched as her brother, Amar, fall face first into the dirt. She smiled as she watched.

"What are you doing here?" Zelda asked her brother, her smile fading as she was quite annoyed.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

[Bellatrix]

Queen Isadora clucked her tongue and held Ross' hand to steady her. "What in the world is your father doing to you?" She sighed and studied Ross. "Well, I have an idea to solve that! I will host a royal ball and invite all the nobles in Bellatrix!" Queen Isadora's face brightened at the thought. She smirked and brushed a strand of hair from Ross' face. "And I'll make sure to invite the handsomest ones." Her eyes twinkled in mischief. 

(I'll post a another thread for the ball)

[Rigel]

"Oof," muttered Amar as he sat up. He smirked at Zelda and stumbled toward her comically. "Oh Princess Zelda!" Amar bowed mockingly. "I have come to protect you from the garden dangers!" Amar dramatically gestured toward the wooden gnomes in the garden. Then he scratched his head and grinned at Zelda. "Also, I have no idea how to get back inside, sis."

• Posted at:

=Hyper=

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Neva Altair

I wake up, because my ignoring little brother tries to read my mind again. I learned how to block him a long time ago and it didn't take long after that to block him while I was sleeping too. I get up make myself an ice costume and walk towards the dining room to eat early

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

icewolf2513

Caspian:

I gasped over-dramatically as Neva entered the dining room. "The great Ice Cube-minded Princess has awoken from her slumber!" I said with a smile, hoping for some sort of amusement from my sister. "Sleep well?"

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

lynxlynx3024

Neva

I gave an ice cold look at my little brother and answered "yes I slept well till you woke me up and if you can pls excuse me I am done with eating" I signed towards the guard that he needed to watch that my brother would eat enough and walked away.

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

athleticbear159

[Rigel]

Brooke looked out the big window and pulled back the curtains. She saw her older siblings and rolled her eyes. Blake opened the windowpanes and smirked. "For the first-borns, sometimes you don't have much common sense." They grumbled and went in through the windows. Brooke closed it and walked away.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

icewolf2513

Caspian:

I wanted to make some clever comeback, but she left and I sighed, sitting in a chair and poked at food. I only do it to try and see if she's okay... It's not like I want to be in her thoughts and stuff... Is trying to be a helpful younger brother bad? I sighed, pouring a glass of water for myself and trying to be "regal" as my siblings and parents about sitting straight and table ettiqute... "Yeah, no. Can't do this. I'll stick to being a glorified potato." I muttered, slouching in my chair and grabbing a plate and trying to fill the endless pit that was my sweet tooth, fiddling with my earring and contemplating. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

dragonwolf4753

(Altair) Mikaela Altair

Mikaela was busy walking on the castle ground, ready for his assignment which he needed to check on in a few hours. He passed by the dining room and paused to see two of his siblings being overly loud, and dramatic. 

"The great Ice Cube-minded Princess has awoken from her slumber!" Caspian spoke loudly to his sister Neva. "Sleep well?" 

"yes I slept well till you woke me up and if you can please excuse me I am done with eating" Neva replied coldly, which was rather expected from her. She got up and exited the room, coming out the door and didn't see Mikeala because she was already irrated.

Mikaela cocked his head very so slightly at his sister and called out. "Watch your step dear, you might walk into someone next time, someone who's far more busy than your brother." He said, and walked into the dining room, not waiting to hear her reply. 

Mikaela walked by Caspian and amusedly chuckled slightly as he walked by, signaled a guard before speaking a short set of commands to him, before watching him sprint off for an errand of his. Mikaela then leaned against the wall slightly and looked at Caspian with an expressionless face. "I see you're surprisingly up this early in the morning," Mikaela said, watching his brother closely. Even though Caspian did have the power to read minds, he could never read Mikaela's and that's because Mikaela had his mind closed off from others, by using his own power against Caspian and making him unable to read his mind. caspian had never stated it out loud, but he had always had a look of confusment when Mikaela was around. 

Jackson

Jackson was in the horse stables, getting his horse ready when a inner soldier from the palace came running towards him. Jackson stopped and looked at the soldier as he slowed down before stopping in front of Jackson. 

"His highness, Prince Mikaela is awaiting your presence,"The guard said and jackson sighed before setting his stuff aside before following the soldier back casually. 

• Posted at:

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

icewolf2513

Caspian:

I shrugged. "One of those days, I guess... Sleep good?" I asked, feeling awkward. I was used to blank stares and all, it was just... Awkward, for me, ya know? I guess we all have that one person we can't look in the eyes, and I guess Mikaela was that person. I pushed out a chair for my brother to sit down and offered him some food. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

greenzombie278

Zelda~

Zelda face-plamed and looked up at the window.

"We go back through the window of course!" She told her brother.

Zelda took a couple steps back from the wall. Then, she ran and first gripped her shoes onto the wall and ran up half way. She reached her arms up and climbed the rest of the way up to the window and slipped back into her room.

"Come on! It's not that haard!" Zelda yelled to her brother from the window.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

athleticbear159

Brooke

Brooke jumped down out the window. Her brother stood dazed. "C'mon, we're all gonna be late for breakfast! And you know how mom gets when we're late" She hoisted her older brother onto a big tree. "Now, jump!" She told him, and she jumped onto the wall, inching up onto the window. Her brother still sat there. "JUMP!" Her and Zelda yelled at the same time. Then, he finally jumped and grabbed onto Brooke's hands, she pulled him into the kingdom. They ran to the dining hall and sat just as their parents walked in. The king looked oddly at them. "New look?" He asked with a grin. Brooke looked down at her tunic-it was all muddy, and she had twigs sticking out of her hair. Brooke grumbled, reaching for the pastry basket. "Pass me a danish." She said. "Manners." The queen replied. "Will you-" She gritted her teeth. "-please just pass a stinkin' strudel?!" She snapped. Zelda passed her one. "Jeez."

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar e79727e20a

unicornbutterfly1324

Astera

Rash:

-Wakes up -  Why do I have to do this every morning? Why can't my friends and I be free people and be treated well? Ok, I need to get out of here

Astera guard:

Get to work on the royal families throwns. 

Rash:

Fine. -storms off - Why? Why why why? When i get out, I'm going to reunite the kingdoms and free all unwilling astera followers

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Creator of Heroes of Elementia 

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

lynxlynx3024

Neva

I didn't even react on my older brother since even if I didn't see someone I would be fast enough to avoid him or her from crashing into me. Another reason why I didn't react was that my parents were waiting for me to train me and as a princess you can't just come to late by a king and queen even if they were your parents. So I rush towards my parent's "learn room" and hoped that I wasn't too late

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

xd I need to control 3 persons at once since the king and queen aren't fill in

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

[Rigel]

Prince Amar snorted at his sister. "Yeah, because that," he gestured at Zelda's path, "Isn't hard at all." But he sighed and reached to the wall, securing his foot on the loose bricks. Amar slowly brought himself to the window and grinned at Zelda. "Well, I guess I could do it after-" Suddenly, he slipped and disappeared from view. 

• Posted at:

=Hyper=

unicornbutterfly1324

Rash Moonheart      Chase Bramblewood Prince Shane Astera

Astera

- kicks bucket of dirty water - Woops! - laughs - 

YOU....

Clean it up - turns and walks away -

- seethes as she turns and begins cleaning against own will -

He deserves this not us

Rash, I know it's not fair, but it's our life until we are freed.

I don't care! Tonight, we are escaping, once and for all. 

Fine

- notices the noise of fabric moving - 

- feels Shiitake's burqa hit her back -

- Looks up at who to her, is a  sneaky and dangerous assassin -

( I will make a new thread for the escape. It can be used for night for everybody )

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

dragonwolf4753

[Atlair] Prince Mikaela

Mikaela listened to Caspian speak and watched him push out a chair for him. Mikaela stopped leaning against the wall and sat down in the chair. Caspian then offered some food but Mikaela waved him off gracefully and instead took a sip out of hs cup which was filled with water from a nearby servant.

"Well, in a way, I did have somewhat of a good sleep," Mikaela said and set down his glass on to the table. "I believe you're having a training session today, correct? If i'm not mistaken, it's with one of the head guards." Mikaela said, pausing for a moment before continuing to speak. "I suggest you skip it today." He said,, taking another sip of his water. "Don't try to pretend you enjoy fighting, I know you rather be off in town talking to others and discovering different things. Besides, there's something more important to do rather than do sword practice," Mikaela added casually, "A neighboring country is hold a masquerade ...." Mikaela said before standing up. The door opened exactly at the same time, revealing Jackson and the guard from before. 

"Your highness," Jackson said, slightly bowing before standing straight. "It's time for the routine inspection near the kingdom walls, highness," Jackson said and Mikaela nodded, following him to the door. Before mikaela went out, he stopped and looked at his younger brother. "Maybe you'll meet someone   who has something in common with you, just a thought." He said before leaving out the room and headed down to the front of the palace, where both Jackson's and Mikaela's horse were waiting for them. Mikaela got up on his arabian horse and got settled and waited for his other seven guards to also get ready, including Jackson.

• Posted at:

unicornbutterfly1324

Wait can I just use the ball thread for the escape since they happen at the same time?

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Up 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

icewolf2513

Caspian:

He's just trying to get me out of his hair...  I told myself, standing up and going to my room to look in my closet. But it is a nice thought... What if he really is telling the truth? I thought about it and laughed a little. Him? Nah, he doesn't seem like he likes me. I found a suit in the back of my closet. It was dark blue and white and it looked kinda fancy. Just in case... I told myself. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts