Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

okie the rp starts off with how our day was so unlucky and sucky ;-; then we'll like fast forward to de night time or something xd (but obviously not yet since not everyone ish ready soooo.. ill wait o-0)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

Thumbnail avatar 018f6ad7ec

tideswimming30

ok whenever we're talking we should gol like this

and rp in something else like this

if no one agrees i shalt be lone wolf

• Posted at:

"but this isn't some sappy depressing goodbye, this is more of a twisted hello"

-mills-

leader of the pit

insane person

medieval rp! 

part of the INSANIS triplet

#wafflesarefriends

#waffledemons

#bringherback

@ /320928 

(°° 

Thumbnail avatar 7c5e36d938

dragonheart5528

I have come

O_O

• Posted at:

íf єvєrч thσught íѕ α вαttlє,

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

I am here! ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar e0eebe4f31

artisticwings28

i’m here.

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

//It’s been a pleasure being on here but alas, I'm needed somewhere else//

E n d  G a m e?

>YES

Thumbnail avatar db74d5a44d

seawolf179

flops in ima here! ^-^

• Posted at:

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Depth,Radar

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Noddles

Hello.

• Posted at:

-Shatter-

Also, Oats, Kaylee's clone

A confirmed door

Proud owner of The Carriage

Growing older is mandatory; growing up is optional.

#LongLiveTheRebels

You can't kill a Christian, you can only change their address. -- C. S. Lewis

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

hihi.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

arrowartemis53

ok ok..is this everyone? ;-;

when are  you guys able to start? or when is everyone free? xd

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

dragonheart5528

Everyone say I if you're ready and can rp. If you can't, we'll either wait or say "oh well i'm too bored to wait"

Heh just kiddin. 

Maybe ;-;

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

Lol, Jazzy. I'm ready whenever you guys are, but if I'm not here I don't want to keep y'all from playing. Don't worry about me!  ^-^

• Posted at:

-Shatter-

A confirmed door

#LongLiveTheRebels

Thumbnail avatar 002bf28063

agentaqua275

Am I in or not?

• Posted at:

...welp hola got nothin to say here so scroll away

tideswimming30

Heeeere

• Posted at:

-mills-

leader of the pit

insane person

medieval rp! 

#wafflesarefriends

#waffledemons

#bringherback

@ /320928 

(°° 

seawolf179

here is my first rp message of this rp  

echo

she was just walking since her parents were mad at her for something and locked her saying she needed to "walk and think" about what she did and she looks at sky then the side walk patting her stuffed animal and she sees a fabric store and looks around and she shows them her stuffed animal and they send her away saying that wasn't what she should use fabric for and she continues walking sort of sad but she doesn't let that get her down

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Gauge

Her day started out sad, because it is her dad's birthday, and her mother was crying. So she went to her uncle's house, but he wasn't at home. Feeling lonely, she went to the park, but some bigger kids there started to pick on her and she hid in a tree to read her book. When the kids finally left, she started to walk home, feeling sad. Suddenly a large mastiff came out of an alley, growling at her. She was terrified, and she ran. She ran for a long time before finally getting away. She then sat down on the sidewalk and cried because of the fear. When she finally stood up some time later, she realized she was completely lost.

• Posted at:

-Shatter-

A confirmed door

#LongLiveTheRebels

arrowartemis53

okay here is how Ashley's day went ;-;

Ash

Ashley woke up to teh sound of an alarm clock. she groans and slaps the snooze button, lazily. just a few more minutes, she thinks to herself. she is almost fully asleep til she hears a loud knocking on her door. she groan again and sits up, blinking the sleep out of her eyes.

"WHO IS IT?!" she calls out. her brother, Ethan, pokes his head through and smiles evily.

" Mom has a doctors appointment today, so im driving you to school." He says with a chuckle. Ashley groans again and falls back into bed, hitting her head on the bed frame on the way down. She cries out and holds her head with both her arms.Ethan laughs loudly and pretends to wipe tears from his eyes. Ashley grits her teeth

" GET.OUT.NOW!!!!" she yells. He rolls his eyes.

"be ready in twenty minutes. im leaving with or without you." Ethan shakes his head and leaves without closing the door. Ashley stops holding her head and turns to look up at the ceiling. she sighs and closes her eyes, this day is gonna be fun..., she thinks. then the alarm went off again. Ashley squeezes her eyes shut and hits the alarm clock without looking, it falls to the ground and stops beeping. she sighs again and gets up to go brush he teeth.

Twenty minutes later

"hey! hey wait for me!!!" Ashley shouts as her brother speeds away in his car.his friend sticks his head out of the window.

"cya later slow poke" he make a pouty face the slips back into the car, rolling the window shut and they drive away. she sighs and goes back into the house to change shoes, guess im walking to school today...

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

dragonheart5528

Jackson: 

Jackson sighed loudly as soon as they left the room. He gazed at the new laundry of his roommates, bags full of it, and wondered with a frown why they'd chosen HIM to do all their laundry. He heard the boys laughing farther down the hall. He brushed a strand of his frost-white hair out of his eyes and sighed. 

Well, I guess I'd better... trails off, glancing out of the window as a fresh breeze blows in.

Man, I shouldn't. But what's a little walk around gonna do? 

"I should just do it," says loudly, then realizes he'd spoken aloud. Glances down the hallway and sees the other boys disappear into another room, then closes the door behind him quietly and rushes down the hallway and stairs to the door, then opens it and runs down the street until he passes a corner and ducks into an alley. 

I'm soo gonna get in trouble for this, thinks to himself. 

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

arrowartemis53

okay ive decided to start the rp...so yeah xd 

reminder: the rp starts out of you waking up and how your day has sucked so far and how unlucky it is ;-; then we will skip to the night time where we all meet each other and crazy stuff happens :)

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

tideswimming30

Here's mine!!

Rory.

SHe sneaks along the sidewalk after a terrible day out with friends and a bad home full of controlling people. As she walks around, she decides she needs some more air, so she climbs something- (tree, building, etc)

• Posted at:

-mills-

leader of the pit

insane person

medieval rp! 

#wafflesarefriends

#waffledemons

#bringherback

@ /320928 

(°° 

dragonheart5528

Jackson: 

Jackson sighed loudly as soon as they left the room. He gazed at the new laundry of his roommates, bags full of it, and wondered with a frown why they'd chosen HIM to do all their laundry. He heard the boys laughing farther down the hall. He brushed a strand of his frost-white hair out of his eyes and sighed. 

Well, I guess I'd better... trails off, glancing out of the window as a fresh breeze blows in.

Man, I shouldn't. But what's a little walk around gonna do? 

"I should just do it," says loudly, then realizes he'd spoken aloud. Glances down the hallway and sees the other boys disappear into another room, then closes the door behind him quietly and rushes down the hallway and stairs to the door, then opens it and runs down the street until he passes a corner and ducks into an alley. 

I'm soo gonna get in trouble for this, thinks to himself. 

(may post twice, mods please let this through quick ;-;)

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

tideswimming30

Oof Okie I will have to type that again ;-;

rory:

She wakes up hoping it will be a good day. 

---

She walks to school In her favorite outfit, her green hoodie and her jeans (I'm too lazy to type it out xd) and it doesn't go too well. Her locker is painted red and has the words "sneak freak" in it. She isn't too pleased.

Skip to me lunch when she gets food put on her head (she's having a rough day okay) 

Eh she goes home and is treated like dirt so she leaves in spite of everything and sneaks onto the streets

(don't judge I was put on the spot here so yeah No extra details what happens has happened)

• Posted at:

-mills-

leader of the pit

insane person

medieval rp! 

#wafflesarefriends

#waffledemons

#bringherback

@ /320928 

(°° 

dragonheart5528

Jackson: 

Jackson glances behind him and ducks into an alleyway, then starts down it, grateful for the peace and quiet. He breathes in the air, then winces as he catches a big whiff of the dumpsters. 

Whatever. It's still better than laundry. Jackson sat with his back against the wall of the building, his shoulders slumped, his icy blue eyes dim. 

"Wish I could go to school or something," mutters. "Even school would beat sitting around like this." It wasn't an old-fashioned orphanage where they made kids wash windows and sing songs, like in Annie. But the boys still did laundry and picked on one boy there-- the insecure, shy, nervous one. Jackson. 

Jackson inhales a deep breath and closes his eyes, trying to enjoy the quiet, ignoring the distant beep of the cars on the street. 

Then-- SPLAT. Jackson opens his eyes and heaves a large sigh as bird poop drips down the side of his face. 

"Man, you're in big trouble." One of the boys from the orphanage grabs his arm, and Jackson jumps up, the poop dripping onto his jeans. 

"What-- how--" 

"Dude, you'll be doin' our laundry for at least a month now," the boy grins, tugging him back to the orphanage. Jackson sighs again once he's back in his room, with three more bags of laundry. 

"Today's just been a sucky day," he mutters. 

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

Thumbnail avatar 02abafe43e

stormbreeze48

Hi, I'm a friend of Cassy's and I'm able to talk to her elsewhere on the internet. She told me to tell you that she's been banned for a month. It's actually probably a little less than a month now, but it's still a long time. She wasn't given any reason why, and it's probably some sort of banning glitch. It stinks. So yeah, you probably won't be getting any POVs from her anytime soon...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Thank you, SAMB, for a wonderful experience.

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

dragonheart5528

Oh no! I hope they un-ban her soon 

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

tideswimming30

-claps for jazz and her amazing jackson part-

i mey or mey not be watching adventure time

• Posted at:

-mills-

leader of the pit

insane person

medieval rp! 

#wafflesarefriends

#waffledemons

#bringherback

@ /320928 

(°° 

dragonheart5528

XD Mills 

-bows and claps for Mills and her astounding Rory part- 

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

arrowartemis53

OMG I LV THEM ALL!!! XD i'll wait til everyone has made there part of how there day sucked, then we'll skip to de night time ;-;

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Luca~

Living on the streets is usually pretty fun, to be honest. But.. not today. Today, nothing went my way and it irritated me.

I woke up in the morning and it just seemed like a normal day for me. But when I jumped down from the mossy tree I usually slept in, I landed in a mud puddle I hadn't seen and slipped, falling into the mud. My worn clothes were covered in mud and so were my hands. My face and hair had some mud on them, too.

I went to the little, secluded pond where I usually went to wash. Like usual, there was no one there, so I got some dry wood and started a fire, then I got undressed and washed the mud off of my clothes and body. But, before my clothes could get dry, it started raining, putting out the fire and soaking me and my clothes again in the process.

I took shelter under a big tree nearby until the rain lightened up. Once it was only drizzling, I went back to my sleeping tree... only to find that it was being cut down.

Feeling very irritated and cranky by this point, I walked around the nearby town until I found a big, mossy tree in the park. I climbed up, found a comfortable spot, and fell asleep. However, it wasn't long until my nap was interrupted by a frisbee hitting me in the face. It startled me more than it hurt, but I fell out of the tree because of it, which really hurt.

Really aggravated now, I just started walking around the town, looking for food instead.

Okay, so he did have a family and his parents are still alive, as far as he knows. But, he ran away a few years ago (6 years ago) because his parents were physically and verbally abusive to him and he could tell they were lying to him, even about other stuff not even related to the scar on his right wrist. He just got tired of it and left.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

tideswimming30

Oh wait do we have to make up the scar lie too?

ends up cringing at "undressed"

• Posted at:

-mills-

leader of the pit

insane person

medieval rp! 

#wafflesarefriends

#waffledemons

#bringherback

@ /320928 

(°° 

seawolf179

Echo:

Echo was pretty done with that fabric store. She stops in her tracks to pick her dragon off her shoulder. "they don't know what there talking about." she says to more like herself but meant it to the dragon. She sets it back on her shoulder and she kept walking down the street she didn't want to deal with her parents right now.

She heard the near by  bullies. She shrugged,...She had a plan. she narrowed her eyes thinking then blinked. She walks to the bullies who were probably older and definitely taller. "hello" she says and they reply "oh hello" they carefully scan over her and ones eyes lock on Ender "hey boys guess what we got here!" he calls out then follows by saying "you a baby?" they all laugh and she stands there and looks blankly at them "no." she replies and then suddenly he walks up "well your--" he says that then before swiping his hands grabbing her stuffed animal.

Echo looks shocked at them and then she runs toward them trying to swipe her stuffed animal back. The bullies start to mess around with the stuff animal since they are taller and can easily  dodge her. Then she was able to roast one of the boy badly and they look even angrier and she stands there like  ' well  shoot ' like when your parents call you by your full name and they throw her stuffed animal back but then they say "run." as they laugh and chase her down the street and she is forced to hide in her house and is like "welp.....now i gotta deal with the parents" she says walking down the hall toward the kitchen.

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

arrowartemis53

hmmm..none of my replies or pov's are sending xd 

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

dragonheart5528

XD Re-enter them and beg the mods to let em through O_O 

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

arrowartemis53

Ashley :

First period

Ashley missed half of her first period class, walking to school ;-;, i dont have time to get my stuff from my locker, she thinks frantically. she runs down the hall and bursts through the door to her class. all the students stop what there doing and look at her. the teacher stops talking and gives her the famous "eyebrow" (which is one eyebrow up and the other down like, "de hek are you! interrupting my class!!!!!") Ashley stands there and glares at the students, her green eyes piercing there every look and snidely comments. she turns to the teacher and puts on a fake smile.

" Mrs.Krum, im so sorry i interrupted your class session. i had to walk to school today bc my bro- uh my mom had a doctors appointment.." she didnt want to tell Mrs.Krum what her brother did to her in front of the class..they'd laugh at her..Mrs.Krum looks at her and sighs.

"take a seat, Ms.Miller, we'll talk about you're punishment for being late after class." She says curtly. Ash sighs and walks up the isle to take a seat in the back row. she plops down and sinks into her seat.Mrs.Krum continues her lecture on World War 2. Ashley closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep, drowning out Mrs.Krum. after a couple of minutes she thinks to herself, why is it so quite all of a sudden?, she sighs and now exactly why,

"sry, i'll talk to you after class.." she says out loud and opens her eyes.Mrs.Krum is staring at her , along with her fellow classmates. Mrs.Krum just smiles at her and continues to teach. Embarrassment fills ash's stomach and she sits up in her seat, trying to grasp on to Mrs.Krums words for the rest of the period...

Second Period

Ashley walks to her second period class. she stays close to the outer walls of the hallway where she can be by herself and not get shoved out of the way by other annoying, insufferable people...i could really go for some music right about now.., she thinks to herself. shes almost to her second period class when she hears a voice call out to her,

"hey, watch out!!." but its to late, the guy skates by, tripping ashley and she falls face first onto the hallway floor. yay..

Third period

By third period ashley ish in a trance like state, not knowing whats going on and is just a robot.

Fourth Period - Fifth Period

the same as Third period

Lunch

Ashley breathes a sigh of relief when she hears the bell ring. lunch time.., she thinks happily.when she gets to the lunch room she make a bee line straight to the line and gets there first. she orders her lunch, trying to forget todays fiasco so far. things will look up..

she begins walking to a empty table when some "popular kids" come up behind her.

"ummmm what do you think your doing?" says a snippy looking blonde headed girl, in a blue low cut dress. her posse nod there heads and look at each other, a bundle of "yeah"'s and "what are ya doing, huh?" 's fill the group behind her. ash rolls her eyes and smirks. looking around and shaking her head.

"look, i dont want any trouble, ok? i'll move." she says with a thick tone in her voice. Blondie sneers at her then looks at her "friends"

"should i give her a "warning"? she asks them. they all nod frantically at her.

"yess!!"
" omg duhh!"

"get her, Gwendolyn!"

Ashley steps back,

"um, i think im good. i dont need your "warning." ash starts to walk away.

"heres your warning!!" Gwendolyn shouts at her, getting everyones attention. Ashley turns around in time to get a plate of ravioli smacked into her face. Gwendolyn and the girls all gasp then start to laugh. soon everyone is laughing. Ashley wipes off the ravioli from her face with her hands and flings it to the ground. she closes her eyes. "dont do it.....you'll get kicked out..this'll be the fifth school if you do..mom and dad will be furious...they have enough to fight about." But Ashley pushes those thoughts out of her mind and looks at Gwendolyn with a deadly glare. ten seconds later Gwendolyn is on the ground and Ash is in the principals office.....

mods please let this through!!! i beg you!!!!!

(oh and my other 3 postss that i sent like yesterday and still arent up yet!!! -cries-)

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

dragonheart5528

Hannah Banana! I lv the POV XD and great signature ima change mine

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

arrowartemis53

snazzy jazzy - thanks!!! and what quote of de year are you gonna do for me? :o

(mods pls let this through!!!!)

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

dragonheart5528

Hannah Banana- The quote is... in progress xD

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

arrowartemis53

It has to be something about de jello fort ;-;

(hmmm...)

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

dragonheart5528

How bout like "the jello fort is edible" ;-; idk xD

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

Thumbnail avatar 002bf28063

agentaqua275

Harley-

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I woke up and faced my alarm glaring at it and thinking of various ways to kill it. Next minute my mom comes in with her disappointed look that she wear 24/7 ever since I told her that I was gender fluid.

"Harley come on get up"

I groaned and rolled off my bed. I blindly picked my outfit and walked into the bathroom to get changed.

Me being the lucky little child I am missed the bus, parents refusing to drive me to school, friends not able to carpool cause its hard to carpool with friends if you have none, and my shoes soaked with dog slobber due to the dog I'm dog sitting that has slobber issues.

I tugged on my shoes and ran after the bus the kids in the back looking out the window laughing and pointing.

And society wonders why I hate it so much...

I guess the bus driver finally realized the teenager running behind his vehicle and stopped abruptly, almost causing me to run into the bus.

Once I got onto the bus the idiots of society enlightened me with wonderful greetings.

I took out my earbuds and went into "I hate you all leave me alone touch me and I will guarantee you death" mode and stared at my weird scar.

I sat in the corner avoiding the idiots as much as I could but then one crossed the line. 

Allison Clark decided today was the day she wanted to be killed by me.

I took out my books, pencils, eraser, homework, and sorted through them making sure I had them all.

Dear Allison decided to help me by "accidentally" pouring water onto my backpack which contained all my books and homework and everything.

"Oops sorry girl didn't mean to do that.", she said in that annoying squeaky voice of hers.

I gave her a glare. The others in the class looked at me intently waiting for my reaction. 

"I'm very sorry for your loss of intelligence and not being able to even drink water without messing up." , I said as I pulled out my pen and started twirling it.

She looked at me strangely then at my hand. 

"What are you going to do Harley stab me with your pen?", she said.

I smiled.

"I would love to kill you with my pen but sadly unlike Percy Jackson my pen doesn't turn into a sword"

Meanwhile in my head I was thinking of ways to kill Allison and my consequences.

Sadly before I could murder Allison Clark the teacher walked in looking at Allison then me back and forth.

"Everything alright girls?", she said.

"Were doing quite alright actually except the fact that I'm planning her death and funeral" I said with a smile.

The teacher looked at me strangely- about everyone does that... I wonder why.

Everything was doing great until I had a fiasco in the hallway.

The hallway was crowded and I was dodging as much people as I could, then Allison decided to make life so so great by shoving me every so often.

The first time she shoved me and I gained my balance. Second time I wasn't so lucky. I didn't realize it was Allison until the third time. And after the third time I grabbed the nearest heavy object I could find who was a dictionary a girl had in her hand for some reason. And threw it at Allison because I was fed up with society and I hated how it was currently treating me for who I was.

I was aiming for her face but it hit her ribs with a loud WHACK.

Next thing I know I'm stuck at waiting in the office waiting for the principal.

Ms. Smith came out with a disappointed face that looked even more disappointed than my mothers face which is quite disappointing. 

She sighed and looked at me with her pale blue eyes.

"Ms. Atwood would you please explain to me why you did this?", she asked.

"Well, she called me very flattering names that I shouldn't repeat on the bus this mornings. Poured water on my belonging on 'accident' and decided that this was a perfect day to shove me around in the halls." I said bitterly.

"And you decided that telling her that you would love to kill her was okay? That throwing a dictionary was okay?", she said her expression obviously hoping I would say that it wasn't okay.

Well newsflash old lady I'm not an angel.

I shrugged "Why not? Was calling me names okay? Was bullying me okay?" 

"You know Harley I believed in you once.", she said.

"Guess we both made that mistake", I replied.

Then she walked into her office called up my mom and told her the great news... that I was suspended.

The car ride home was wonderful especially the deadly silence and angry glances I received.

The first thing she said as we walked through the front doors were "First you start with the gender fluid nonsense, then the attitude, and now this?",she paused. "Please enlighten me in how I ended up with a child like you"

The next hour was spent arguing and arguing til I went to my room packed my bag. And took off making sure to slam the door.

Did I care if i hurt feelings? No I didn't. Call me heartless all you like but I wasn't about to spend another four years in that house with a mom always bickering about how she wanted a normal child.

I ran til my feet were sore and my lungs hurt...

Hopefully I'm in the rp and didn't spend a bunch of time writing nonsense well always tadaa  not my best piece of work but this will  do.

Mods I'm begging you please let this through 

• Posted at:

...welp hola got nothin to say here so scroll away

arrowartemis53

coral ayy - oh my glob gawd....i LOVE IT SO FLIPPIN MUCHHHHH!!!!!! and yes your still in de rp ;-; wouldnt be the same without ya XD

mods pls let this through ;-; plssssssss xd

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

1 ,