April Fools Day is in two days, and we know that some of our favorite Spirit Animals characters have excellent senses of humor… and some of them do not always appreciate those excellent senses of humor.

What are some of your favorite April Fools pranks, and what pranks do you think some of your favorite Spirit Animal characters would play on each other?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

Thumbnail avatar 5c56b0aab4

fairydragon1798

Rollan would probably be the one playing all the pranks.

And targeting them at everyone he meets.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Thumbnail avatar eeb566e14f

kittenpuppy823

he would probably hide snakes in their beds.

• Posted at:

><

Rxy

><

All the rain in the sky

Cant put out your fire

Of all the stars out tonight

You shine brighter- Britt Nicole

Jesus Loves you!

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

I'd make someone on the PVP on the Spirit Animals game think I'm on their side then kill them >:D

*ahem* Yea excuse me *cough*

• Posted at:

Hope Fluffeh Huggles

Queen of fire nekos

Hufflepuff|ThreadGhost|Inactive|loyal SAMBer|

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

#RememberTheLost

Gang: Mallow, Leech, Flare, Starmaker

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

They don't have time for pranks in their current situation, but rollan would probably hide spiders in meilin's bed

• Posted at:

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

Classic one:
1) At a sleepover, or at home, put some shaving cream in a sleeping friend's or family member's hand, preferably a heavy sleeper.
2) Tickle their nose with a feather.
3)Quietly leave the room
4)Your unsuspecting victim should get the shaving cream all over their face when they touch their nose.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 85340044d1

kindinky23

Nice one, but I do whipped cream if it's on hand. It's usually easier for that person to forgive you. Because it tastes beautiful first thing in the morning.

Also, make sure other people are up so you don't automatically receive the blame.

• Posted at:

Dragonfly 

|Female||Straight|

|Slytherin||Human|

~~~~~~~  

Congrats you were bored enough to look for white text

No snakes in beds, please!! But, yes Rollan would totally pull pranks! If Conor pulled one and let Rollan take the blame for it, what would it be?

• Posted at:

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

I guess Rollan would tell the others that he hid 500 easter eggs and after 3 hours he would yell out 1 april this might double post

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

I guess Rollan would tell the others that he hid 500 easter eggs and after 3 hours he would yell out 1 april

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

coindragon103

I JUST PULLED THE BEST PRANK ON MY GANG XD

So

I said I wasn't using my gang anymore. Goldheart freaked out and Flame attacked the nearest tree. Then I yelled "April fools!"

It was so good I have a pic of their faces *shows SAMBers* they were so freaked out

• Posted at:

Hope Fluffeh Huggles

Queen of fire nekos

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

#RememberTheLost

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

Oh yeah, I saw. lol

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

Thumbnail avatar 008126d0ab

analyzingbulldog201

do the most evil thing...CHANGE EVERYONES PASSWORDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Posted at:

Darkwolf's tribe plz join) 

I AM THE ALL POWERFUL MASTER OF CHEESECAKE

call me Drift

"I'm out of ammo and out of ideas!"-hound

ares! me yAy

" This is for Frodo!, This is for the Shire! and This is for my Grandmother!"-Samwise

coindragon103

Drift

my password is ******.

I put *s instead of the password

• Posted at:

Hope Fluffeh Huggles

Queen of fire nekos

#ForeverFluffeh

#RememberTheLost

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

Admin Sarah E.  -

hiya, i just wanted to tell you that some how my home thread got deleted. idk what happened but it was there today and the last reply was from today also. the title of the thread was: *looks around confused* "where am i?" *looks down* "oh...its my home thread..." can you pls un-delete it xd i really liked it ;-; it was kinda like my home page....

- Hannah Banana

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

Thumbnail avatar 018f6ad7ec

tideswimming30

@Moderator Sarah E. 

I have a question if you don't mind answering

• Posted at:

"but this isn't some sappy depressing goodbye, this is more of a twisted hello"

-mills-

leader of the pit

insane person

medieval rp! 

part of the INSANIS triplet

#wafflesarefriends

#waffledemons

#bringherback

@ /320928 

(°° 

Thumbnail avatar 126870a6be

readingsoul21

Happy April Fools' Day (ya i'm late who cares)! 

so Rollan would do all of the pranking on everyone, especially Meilin. the ol' whipped cream, and if Rollan gets Meilin, Meilin might smile sweetly, and then Rollan turns around, start punching him as payback. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 01f684c4bc

icedragon791

Connor's the last person I expect to play a prank... he should prank Meilin and let Rollan take the blame! Some ideas...

-Scare her with spiders

-Put dye in her shampoo

-Give her a trick weapon that breaks when she spars

-Give her a fake letter/gift from Rollan with some other prank in it

Even better, why not do several pranks throughout the day?

• Posted at:

-Paladin-

*✧ Fighting Evil by Moonlight - Winning Love by Daylight ✧*

(Your shy little gamer and book-nerd) - [Proud Catholic]

"I'll find some really deep quote to put here someday."

Sorry in advance for any long essays.

And I'm out!

Thumbnail avatar 7d3530a360

skyscraperarrow12

April Fools Day SA Lessons

Lesson 1: Hunt down Rollan after you get out of bed.

Lesson 2: Trust no one. Who knows which person will pull out their sense-of-humor button and play pranks. Even the quiet ones are usually the sneakiest ones.

Lesson 3: Don't dump water on Meilin. I'm certain she make you sorry for that. (aka referring back to Hunted with Rollan dumping water on Meilin *hint, hint*)

Lesson 4: This is the one day you can yell out your ships without anyone getting mad. Well, sorta... but no one can know if you're fooling or not. :) Unless you're bad at it. :l

Lesson 5: Play a prank with Olvan and his coffee beans. Even he needs to get his laughs out. #Coffeena

Welp, I ran out of ideas. XD

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?