Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

The Plot:

In the beginning, there was nothing. Nothing but dust.

Then, beings formed out of the dirt. Beings that would later be known as good and goddesses.

You are one of those beings. What world will you create?

The Form:

Name:

Appearance(go crazy!):

Personality:

Later On, You Will Be Known As The God/Goddess Of:

Creativity(1-10):

Other:

The Rules:

Normal SAMB rules.

Go wild!

Please don't make the world mimic Earth.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Save god of magic!

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

lavenderdawn69

Saved!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Name: Raine

How old they appear: Roughly 16-17

Gender: Agender (they/them) (i think it'd be cool to have a deity who's just like, I'm not male or female. I'm a deity.)

Appearance: Raine has bioluminescent blue skin and dark galaxy purple hair. Their hair is in a pixie cut with straight bangs hanging just above their glowing navy eyes (Important: they have no pupils, and the "whites" of their eyes are actually dark grey). They have very defined features but are very androgynous. They have white freckles across their nose and cheeks, and their lips are indigo. They have gills on their neck. They're a little bit taller than the other deities and have a long torso. They are very lean. With their bioluminscence, they tend to always have a soothing glow. They have wide, thick fabric looping over their shoulders and crossing over their chest, tied in the back. They have a "skirt" that is just a loose fabric going down to their knees, tied on the right side. Oddly enough, you still can't tell if they appear more feminine or masculine.

Personality: Raine is very calm, and likes to solve problems. They enjoy finding the middle ground in arguments and often refuse to pick a side, instead serving as a referee between the others. They enjoy creating things with the others, and tend to get mopey when the others don't interact with them. They like to watch others learn and grow, as well as do so themself. They are very tactile and can normally be found clinging to one of the others. They have an awareness of the danger others posses but they wait until they see others act to pass judgement. They believe in fairness. They tend to use a variety of magic that tends to link back to water. They like water magic as it is neutral, and has many variants that can be used to create many different things.

Later On, You Will Be Known As The God/Goddess Of: Water/Oceans/Merfolk/Something of that sort

Imagination: 7

Other: I love Raine. They're great.

• Posted at:

ALEX (Silver/Eevee) Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 1b83d2929b

ravenfairy187

Save music, dark magic, and emotions. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

lavenderdawn69

Saved!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

frostlynx454

Name: Magicus

Looks to be about: 16

Appearance(go crazy!): Magic swirls around him all the time.  God form: He has Blue hair, Purple skin, wavy hair that covers his ears, He has Golden eyes.  He is about 20' tall, he wears a red robe with a golden trim.
Personality:  He really likes to create stuff, when he makes an argument he sticks with it until he wins the argument.  He tries to be nice but sometimes fails at that.  
Later On, You Will Be Known As The God Of: Magic, Magic users, Shapeshifters, Etc
Creativity(1-10): 8

Other: (I am not very good at names) He can do any magic at will, He can Change shape, he can create stuff

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

save god of sports and speed

(basically Hermes in a girl form)

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

athleticbear159

Name: Xenne(pronounced Seen)

Appearance(go crazy!): She naturally has normal, tan skin and a chiseled, beautiful face. Xenne has a button nose and a broad jawline, with big dimples. Her hair is an aqua-blue that is curly at the ends, and that's her natural color of hair. She keeps it in a high ponytail or a messy bun.  Her hair changes color depending on what planet she's on, so if she was on Earth it would be brown with green tips, red in Mars, light blue for Neptune, and blonde with red tips for Jupiter. Her outfit is a short chiton that's down to her knees, it's cream colored with a gold sewed belt and a small gold necklace. 

Personality: Xenne's energetic and active,an outdoorsy person who likes to participate in all sports. She's sarcastic and funny, making anyone laugh.  Xenne's an extrovert who is cheerful and loves people. She's stubborn and competitive in everything.

Later On, You Will Be Known As The God/Goddess Of: sports, speed, and competition

Creativity(1-10): 7

Other: Shippable, but she isn't a person who always wants love. She's great in battle and is a competitive person.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

frostlynx454

BUMPETH

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Thumbnail avatar 85340044d1

kindinky23

The Form:

Name: Mayhem

Appearance(go crazy!): Mayhem has pasty white skin stretched across his bony frame. His eyes are a sort of dark red, and his hair is black dreadlocks that move like snakes when he's angry. He wears a hat like you'd see on a pirate, and it's pure black. He has a black robe with red markings that are identified as blood. He wears gloves most of the time, and thick boots. He also wears a black bandana covering his face.

Personality: He's pretty calm and collected. He generally stays away from anything else because it's too easy for him to kill off whatever they created, so he's usually reserved and sort of quiet. He's the calmest when he's angriest, and gets mad fast. He has one virtue that keeps him up with the rest of his kind: He can kill anything mortal without moving a finger. He tries not to kill stuff, unless he's mad. Then,anything within a 3-mile radius dies. He can also inflict pain but it's kind of hard for him to just do pain without killing.

Later On, You Will Be Known As The God/Goddess Of: Death and Pain

Creativity(1-10): 3

Other: Mayhem

• Posted at:

Dragonfly 

|Female||Straight|

|Slytherin||Human|

~~~~~~~  

Congrats you were bored enough to look for white text

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Name:Bob

Appearance(go crazy!):an anthropomorphic octopus with three eyes and one mouth, wears a neon green hoodie and dark blue bellbottoms with white sandals

Personality:Bob is pretty weird and chaotic. You can't really predict him. He appears in random places, has weird habits and tastes, and has unusual ways to solve problems.

The upside is, he's also pretty benevolent and creative. He understands that some chaos is needed in life, and tends to think outside the box.

He's pretty unorganized, and is pretty lazy.

He doesn't like rules, and is rebellious.

Later On, You Will Be Known As The God/Goddess Of:Chaos, Randomness, Weirdness, and Chaotic Good

Creativity(1-10):8

Other:He has two sisters, Seirà and Harmonia, how will also be POVed.

We can start POVing now.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Name:Seirà

Appearance(go crazy!):long blond hair, black eyes, white dress, white robe with gold trim, pale skin, barefoot  

Personality:Seirà is hard-working and orderly. She follows the rules to a T, and makes sure everyone else does as well.

She's very serious, and doesn't really have a sense of humor. At the same time, though, she's very benevolent and watches over everyone. Think a humorless, stern mother figure.

She's very organized and responsible.

She's a huge fan of justice, but not so much of mercy.

Later On, You Will Be Known As The God/Goddess Of:Order

Creativity(1-10):5

Other:

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Name: Bella 

Appearance(go crazy!): She has long blond hair, a skinny build and long legs. Her eyes are a deep purple and she has long eyelashes. Her lips are also big and a deep red. 

Personality: She is loving and almost always happy. She has determination and passion, and lives to modivate others. However, sometimes she can love herself more that others. She can act snobbish when you first meet her. 

Later On, You Will Be Known As The God/Goddess Of: love, passion, and beauty. 

Creativity(1-10): 7

Other:

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

frostlynx454

Ok, here it is!

In the beginning, there was nothing but Chaos.  Eventually, the Chaos joined together, and created Matter.  The first thing that came came out of the Chaos was Magic.

Magicus

What is this?  What am I?  Who am I?  I'll think I'll call myself.., Magicus.  Yeah, that sounds like a good name!  What is this... Energy that I feel inside me?  I think I'll call it magic.  I looked around.  There was some Chaos around me.  In the distance there were other things in the distance.  I solidified the Chaos into solid ground.  I then took a solid form.

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

turquoisepegasus48

Raine:

There is nothing. I can feel but I cannot. Am I a part of this vast nothingness? But no, my thoughts don't rebound in the nothingness. A soft pulse. It is coming from me. Something tells me that it is a heart, but I don't know what that is. And then I can feel, and I am dragged somewhere someplace by something aggressive and forceful. And then it is gone, and I am breathing. Had I not been breathing? The silence absorbs any echoes, any sound. It is so horrifically quiet when no one is speaking. Speaking? I open my eyes, standing quietly. Where I had lay, colorless sand coated the ground. It fell off me, leaving plain coverings that covered my chest and from my waist to my knees. Curious. I hold my arms out in front of me. My skin is blue, a spot of color in the empty void. I brush something a deep purple from in front of my eyes, tucking it behind the ear I didn't know existed. Hair? I am unsure where the word came from. My hand trails down to my neck, where four closed slits pulsed oddly. They were mirrored on the other side of my neck, but I am unsure of the purpose they would serve. I glance around, looking for the others. The others? Of course, I am not alone. These other creatures that I cannot see but I sense them. Somewhere. I begin to survey the area. The area around me is brighter than the dim nothingness of the void, tinged in blue. I must guess that this colored light comes from me. It is so quiet. I step forward, and the soil - sand - thing, crunches beneath my feet before returning to silence.

"Hello?" I cannot be alone. "Is there anyone else here?" Nothing would be that cruel. "Can you hear me?" I'm not alone. I can't be.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

kindinky23

Mayhem:

Next out of the Chaos came Death and Pain, for Death is eternal, and always must be, and always will be.

Mayhem had simply emerged from the ground. He immediately looked at Magicus and uttered, "Thank you for so kindly nearly barring my emergence." He cocked his head and walked off, as though he was owed a favor.

• Posted at:

Dragonfly 

|Female||Straight|

|Slytherin||Human|

~~~~~~~  

lavenderdawn69

Bob's POV:

After Magic, Water, and Death, Chaos decided to split off a part of itself. The part of Chaos grew and grew until it was an anthropomorphic octopus. The anthropomorphic octopus looked around, then looked at himself. "Himself? Where did that word come from?" He wondered. Then he shrugged it off.

The octopus then decided to name itself, and picked the first word in his head:Bob.

Bob, at that moment, heard someone saying something. Grinning giddily and knowing he was not alone, he somehow ended up on the head of Raine.

"Hi, I'm Bob!" Bob said cheerfully, looking down at Raine.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

frostlynx454

Magicus

Who is that?  I'll stay away from him.  The stuff in the distance seemed to just stay there.  There had to be a better way to get there.  Maybe Magic can help me!  He concentrated wanting himself to be right next to the objects.  Then, he was there!  He did it!  What should he call this?  Teleportation!  He teleported!  He then saw an anthropomorphic octopus and a deity.  "Hello there.  I am Magicus.  What are your names?"

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Thumbnail avatar e79727e20a

unicornbutterfly1324

Name: Yahenni Mistfolk

Apperance: Long black hair that comes down to waist, she wears it in many braids put up in a bun that has a confusing a dizzying pattern in it. One black eye and one red eye that seem to become the color of the other eye every couple seconds. Lips that are naturally red on one side and black on the other. Pale skin, and if you look, you can see dizzying patterns on it. Tall and thin. Athletic looking. Black dress with a dizzying, red, mazelike pattern on it. Black combat boots. Black and red eyeshadow that changes with eyes. Alternating black and red nail polish. Black aura of confusion and mischief. Mischievous grin.

Personality: Mischevious, sneaky, cunning, abitous, good at confusing people. Loves anything chaotic, and is one of the only gods and goddesses who doesn't fear Mayhem. 

Later on you will be known as the God/Goddess of: Chaos, Mishief, and Confusion

Creativity: 10

Other: Is generally feared by non- god or goddess people 

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Creator of Heroes of Elementia 

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

unicornbutterfly1324

Sorry I'm a little late with the form. Didn't see the RP till now

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

lavenderdawn69

Um, Kylie, Bob is already going to known as the god of Chaos.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

unicornbutterfly1324

Didn't notice bob was chaos. Taking that out. 

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

lavenderdawn69

Thank you. You're accepted.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

unicornbutterfly1324

Yahenni:

After chaos came mischief and confusion. I was nothing, in a world of nothing. Then I was a living being in a budding world. I help my hand in front of me. Pale skin with confusing lines on it. Where did those words come from?, I wondered. I shall call myself ........ Yahenni!, I decided. I sensed and saw other beings around me. One had blue skin, one looked was using some kind of energy, and the other, everyone seemed scared of. Oh, and there was an anthropomorphic octopus on the blue ones head. I turned around to face a gleaming stone wall. I saw what looked like in it's shining blackness. Long black hair, eyes that were red and black and changed color every couple seconds. I carefully put my hair in braids, and put it up in a bun. My lips were the same as my eyes, but without change. The lines covered my entire body.  I was wearing a beautiful dress. Time to see what I could do.

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

unicornbutterfly1324

(I mean held my hand in front of me not help my hand in front of me. You get the point)

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

lavenderdawn69

Bob's POV:

Bob waved to the boy who appeared out of thin air, still on Raine's head.

"Hi! I'm Bob!" Bob said.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

kindinky23

Mayhem:

Pain and death. Mayhem. That's me, Mayhem. The others had blown up the blandly colored sand into dark clods as they has begun to exist. I wanted to test my strength, but the problem is I couldn't do anything about it because there was nothing to hurt or kill. So I walked away. I can't say I took in the appearance of any of the others, because I truly couldn't care less. I did see something bluish and then something with a multitude of long legs like live serpents attached to its body. They slowly faded out of sight as I ambled about this new land aimlessly.

• Posted at:

Dragonfly 

|Female||Straight|

|Slytherin||Human|

~~~~~~~  

lavenderdawn69

Name:Harmonia

Appearance(go crazy!):long black hair, purple eyes, dark skin, white dress with black robes, short

Personality:Harmonia is a peacemaker. She loves peace, and hates it when others are fighting.

She's light-hearted and a jokester, though knows when to calm down and be serious.

She shares in her brother's laziness, and is very loud.

Later On, You Will Be Known As The God/Goddess Of:Music

Creativity(1-10):8

Other:None.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

unicornbutterfly1324

(bob is waving to Mayhem right? It's hard to tell since he came right before me and I'm the only one that appeared since bob)

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

unicornbutterfly1324

Yahenni:

I decided to introduce myself to the blue person and the octopus "Hello, my name is Yahenni", I said, saying my first ever spoken words. The sound of my own voice sounded strange to me. I realized I should probably say something more, and maybe be something. I decided on mischief and confusion. "Myfull name is Yahenni Mistfolk, and I represent confusion and mischief", I added. 

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

turquoisepegasus48

Raine:
Mentally, I give a sigh of relief at the knowledge I am not alone. I allow the creature, Bob, to stay on my head.

"Hello, Bob, Magicus, Yahenni. I am Raine, deity of the ocean and it's creatures." What was an ocean? I don't know. But what I said rang true.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

unicornbutterfly1324

Yahenni:

So the blue one was Raine, the octopus was probably Bob, and the energy user was Magicus. So who was the 5th....What did Raine call us? Oh, diety. I decided to stay away from him for now. I went over to introduce myself to Magicuc. "Hello, I am Yahenni Mistfolk, and I represent mischief and confusion.

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

athleticbear159

Xenne:

I suddenly saw a bunch of people like me standing and talking, so I decided to introduce myself. I cartwheeled my way over. "Hi, I'm Xenne. I represent sports, speed, and competition."

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

unicornbutterfly1324

Yahenni:

"Hello Xenne. I am Yahenni, and I represent mischief and confusion.", I said, "So, looks like I"m no longer the youngest of us". I thought about what confusion and mischief were, or more, what I would make those words mean as I talked. A sudden field of electricity surronded my hand. I figured it was nothing. I put my hand out foir Xenne to shake

(Bear, if Xenne becoming the first person to experience the hand buzzer trick by accident on both he part and Yahenni's isn't ok, just say Yahenni stopped the electrical field and it went away)

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

lavenderdawn69

Bob's POV:

"Hello, Xenne! I'm Bob, a representation of Chaos, Randomness, Weirdness, and Chaotic Good," Bob said cheerfully.

Bob pondered for a moment, wondering what these words meant.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

unicornbutterfly1324

Ok, now I'm really late with the form, but this is fun and I want to make more characters

Name: Rashmi

Apperance: Short blond hair that comes down to shoulders that she never puts up, bright blue eyes, soft pink lips, tan skin that seems to give off warmth, shortest of the gods and goddess, thin, white dress that comes down to ankles, gold bracelet and earrings, large feathered wings

Personality: Kind, funny, loving, gentle, happy, friendly, all in all good person to have around

Later on you will be known as the God/Goddess of: Joy and luck

Creativity: 8

Other: She is Nissa's sister 

Name: Nissa

Apperance: Long brown hair that comes half way down back and is typically worn in a braid, bright green eyes, soft pink lips, pale skin, tall and thin, green dress that comes down to knees, barefoot

Personality: Shy, gentle, kind, loving, spends most pf her time in forests

Later on, you will be known as the God/Goddess of: Nature

Creativity: 9

Other: Rashmi's sister

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

athleticbear159

Xenne shook Yahenni's hand as she was shocked by electricity. "Gah!" Xenne laughed as the elctricity greetd her. "That's aesome." She pointed down at Yahenni's hand buzzer. Yahenni half-smiled.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

unicornbutterfly1324

Yahenni:

That was really funny! That's what mischief is!, I thought, Now what is confusion?. I looked around, checking if any other dietys had emerged from chaos, or if we were going to be the only ones. Why were we suddenly here? Why were we the only ones? It hit me. Confusion!

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

1 , , 3