Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

I'm working on an intro POV at the moment but after it's posted you all can go wild.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Edge oNight

~Edge~

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

 

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

You know what guys I'm having trouble writing the POV so I'll just post what I have and what the general plan is so you all can start POVing.

 

Captain Morrow
- - - - -
The bright rays of the rising sun shimmered against the water and turned the wooden ship a golden sheen. The sails were high, the Infinite Atlas's signature brown, gold, and white flag flying freely in the wind. The captain stood tall on the quarter deck, gazing down at his crew milling about the lower decks with an excitement for new adventure. He took a deep breath of fresh salty air and exhaled.
"The perfect day," he said to his first mate, Adria, who stood beside him calling out orders. "The perfect day for exploration."
Adria gave a nod in response, briefly looking to him with her gray eyes and a tiny smirk, and back down to the crew again. "Keep it up, Elijah!"
The poor cabin boy was hauling a large box -probably rum- across the deck, obviously struggling with the weight. The box probably weighed more than he did. He was managing, though.
The first mate got the attention of an older man with a large-ish beard. "Checked for stowaways, Mr. Faulk?"
The older pirate stopped from his saunter across the deck and peered up at her. "Aye," he grinned. "No stowaways on board."
Adria squinted down at him in a questioning sort of way.
"You can trust me!" the quartermaster chuckled before turning and continuing his walk across the deck.
The rest of the crew were scattered across the deck or below. Aylina -supervising the transport of several swords from the temporary box on the main deck to the hold; Indigo Peregrine and John Telum helping with the sails. Other deckhands and crew members milled around, completing their daily duties.
"Alright, Adria, I leave you in charge for a bit," the Captain turned to her. "We head in the direction of the strange island rumoured a week or two north of here."
Adria nodded. "Of course, Captain."
The captain walked away in the direction of his cabin, leaving Adria to command the crew.

- - - - -

 

 

that's it that's all I have atm BUT ANYWAY

the plan is they sail for a few days, a stowaway or two or all get discovered sometime in those days, and then they get attacked by a rival pirate ship. 

So just go ahead and POV your characters to your hearts content and I'll try to get a decent POV in soon.

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Edge oNight

~Edge~

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

 

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

Okay then... Let's try this out! Should I explain how I got on board?

 

Avery Onsitchbar

 

My eyes adjusted to the darkness of the cargo hold I had crept into only moments ago. I shifted my weight and turned at the sound of footsteps. I began to watch a person shuffle around the cargo, looking for something. He opened boxes, looked into corners, and shuffled some of the boxes around. I smiled as he furrowed his brows, either from squinting or still trying to adjust. Based off of the activity of above, I guessed that we were finally leaving this island. I shook my head and stalked behind the man, looking over his shoulders at times to see any glimpses of other stowaways. Were there others here? Would I show myself? When? The thoughts whirled in my head and when I finally was back into the real world, the man was staring at the boxes to my right, looking a little furious and confused.

"A stowaway?" he whispered, and stalked towards the boxes. I shifted out of the way, making sure I wasn't makng any noise to make him more suspicious. I decided not to creep too far away, and looked inside the boxes. No possible way for a stowaway to fit unless it had a false bottom. Must have been me in dreamworld. Way too close. I went to a different room and crouched, letting my ability have a chance to rest and regain its former strength. I had started to become a shadow, not entirely invisible.

He entered the room and stopped. I blinked, then realized he was searching for movement. I turned invisible and smiled. You won't see my movements, I thought, exiting the room as he started searching one of the boxes on the opposite corner of the entrance. Turns out, that must have been his last room because, although I didn't see him leaving to go up onto the deck, I heard a muffled conversation.

"Check for stowaways, Mr. Faulk?" a voice called. The voice had a sense of pride and authority, so I asumed it was someone of higher ranking.

"Aye, no stowaways in board," Mr. Faulk replied, "you can trust me!" I had to smirk at that. No stowaways on board? Of course, there is not! We hid because we aren't supposed to be on the ship! I felt quite content when I started searching for a good place to hide and call a, "mini home."

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

 

            -◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

         

 

HOW IN THE WORLD DO PEOPLE MAKE SUCH GOOD SIGNATURES?

 

Always going to be a little lost...

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Yay I'll POV soon.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Embyr

 

Proud Christian!

 

Send a fully armed battalion

 

Acting the goat

 

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

 

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

 

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

 

 

Rhillia

 

 

Bump.  Rhillia looked up at the top of the bunk. "Uugh." she groaned. When was the last time she had gotten a good nights sleep. She rubbed her eyes and sluggishly climbed out of bed. As soon as she exited her cabin, the captain ranted at her for being late to work. "Sorry sir," she sheepishly replied, "I can't help it when my cabin mate keeps me up for hours on end."

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Pheonix

Jedi

  Flux

   Firia 

     Wings of Fire + Marvel!!!

        Harry Potter

          What's a                   Horucrux?

           Cover your behind Kylo Ren (I'm coming for you)

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

You can unsave my save.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

I should be able to get a post in this weekend

Just letting you know I'm still involved in this

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

 

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

oh yeah me too, im just kinda waiting until i get a good enough idea of what to do.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

 

I'm just here to Roleplay 

 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

 

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

 

Messbian ⚢

 

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

argh mateys

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Edge oNight

~Edge~

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

 

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

I'm working on a POV or I'm trying to but I've had a bit of writers block recently

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Embyr

 

Proud Christian!

 

Send a fully armed battalion

 

Acting the goat

 

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

 

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

 

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

 

 

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Elijah Paradyce-

 

I paused for a moment, allowing myself a break from the heavy work with which I was occupied, and scanned the deck, taking in the action around me. The captain was just walking back to his cabin after a brief conversation with his first mate, Aldria. He had also exchanged a few words with Faulk to be sure that the ship had no stowaways, to which Faulk had confirmed, much to my relief. The idea of anybody on the ship without our knowledge scared me, probably more than it should.
The deck was active with preparation for our upcoming voyages, whatever they may be. You never knew what would happen on this ship, which had its ups and downs. Usually downs, for me, as I was a bit more on the cautious side (overly cautious, according to some.)
I thought for awhile longer, scanning the area of the deck, before realizing that Aldria had noticed me, and opened her mouth to speak. I hurriedly grabbed the box and continued with my work.
---
Sorry it's so rushed and ew. Ran out of ideas. I just don't want this to die.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Embyr

 

Proud Christian!

 

Send a fully armed battalion

 

Acting the goat

 

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

 

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

 

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

 

 

Indigo Peregrine:

 

I hum to myself as I help John with the sails. "It's my first time on a ship!" I chatted happily with him. "Is it your first time? I'm the lookout! Who are you? I'm from a cacao farm far away from here! Where are you from?"

 

I paused for a breath and brushed a caramel streak out of my eyes. I closed my eyes and felt a breeze. I wished I could transform, but the captain probably wouldn't like that. I glanced around and spotted him talking to the first mate. Near him was Elijah, the cabin boy. I watched him carry things for a moment before returning to the conversation.

 

"Anyway, are we done yet? I'm tired. Are you tired?" I shook my hands as if to shake away my weariness. I wondered when we would sail. Why was it taking so much time?

 

Well I'm getting annoyed at my own OC already

 

Anyways I tried my best kiddos

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

=Hyper=

 

These wires attached can't keep me sane

I can feel the power run through my veins

I'll bend the time and cause death to relive

For revenge on those I cannot forgive

 

 

 

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Aylina

No don't place it there in the hold place it more to the left if the ship gets hit we don't wanna lose all or weapons don't we? No no no more downwards didn't you listen to me I screamed towards the poor cabinboy who needed to transport the swords. I looked at him and I saw he walked crooked under the weight of the swords. I cursed and I called towards the other crew mates to help.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

@Hyper, they're already sailing.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Edge oNight

~Edge~

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

 

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

Whoops, ignore that part then

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

=Hyper=

 

These wires attached can't keep me sane

I can feel the power run through my veins

I'll bend the time and cause death to relive

For revenge on those I cannot forgive

 

 

 

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

“Ah, I’m a deckhand. You know just helping out and fighting and stuff. I’ve been on here a few years((or is it all our first times sorry I forget)). I was originally a sword trainer, showing people how to use a sword. I’m not very tired, no, but it definitely is tiring work.” I said, smiling at Indigo and sawing at some rope with my knife.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi my name is Red and You’re watching Disney Channel

 

 

7th Grade Male

 

Pokemon Trainer

Boy Scout

 

BotW is life

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

 

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

 SAMB B-Day: 12/5/2017(dec.)

Indigo Peregrine:

 

I beamed back at him and wiped my hands on my vest. "Cool! Are we done yet? Can I go now?" I asked impatiently. I wanted to meet the others on the ship! And explore, of course.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

=Hyper=

 

These wires attached can't keep me sane

I can feel the power run through my veins

I'll bend the time and cause death to relive

For revenge on those I cannot forgive

 

 

 

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

“Fine with me. I’m not the one charge though.”

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi my name is Red and You’re watching Disney Channel

 

 

7th Grade Male

 

Pokemon Trainer

Boy Scout

 

BotW is life

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

 

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

 SAMB B-Day: 12/5/2017(dec.)

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Hollis-

Ducking behind counters to stay out of sight, Hollis had managed to sneak in the kitchen on board of this large ship. He sat quietly as he tried his best to stay out of sight of the other crew members of the ship. He shoved whatever food items he could into his pockets, as he was hungry since he couldn't find any decent work around the places he visited. He didn't want to steal from the ship, but it was his last resort or he would eventually starve.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 ~>> NUGGET <<~

 

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

 

 Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Whoops, I may or may not have sent an unfinished pov, so if it does or did send already, please ignore it.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 ~>> NUGGET <<~

 

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

 

 Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Adria


The day was gorgeous already, though it was still very early. There were very few clouds, making for nice sailing weather and no threat of storms. She was very appreciative to be at sea, her siren ancestry making her feel at home near the sea and the waves. The salty air just smelled like home to her.


She was standing beside the Captain, observing the crew below. Everything was going nicely, with everyone seeming to be doing their job to the best of their abilties. Well, most everyone anyway. She took a moment to glance suspiciously at Faulk, their "dependable" Quatermaster, before the captain spoke.
"We all know Exploration is your first wife, Morrow. Of course you love her." She teased, grinning slightly at him.
Now that she had a moment though, she yelled down to Faulk. "Ay! Checked for stowaways yet Mr. Faulk?" He assured her he did, but she remained unconvinced. She would have to be sure to double check on that later.

 

A moment later, the captain walked off to his quarters, leaving her in charge. She waited until he was gone, before jumping down dramatically to the lower deck. Just before I could head down to really check for stowaways, I heard screaming. Alylina. "Hey!" I called quickly over there, "change your tone this instant, nobody wants to hear you screaming. Be nice, or don't speak at all. I'm not tolerating any of that today, its a nice day, lets keep it that way." She states sternly, before putting the final nail in the coffin, "I certainly don't want to have to report this to Captain Morrow, if he cant already hear you."

 

And with that said, she walked off again, continuing her personal mission. She went down to the rooms where the supplied were kept, and quietly walked around, listening for any signs of moment or life down there. She'd learned overtime that stowaways weren't easy to find, but she had ways around that.
"Reveal yourself, if you're here." She said firmly, a bit of force behind her words. Her speech was laced with her magic powers, compelling anyone who may have heard to comply. Especially anyone who wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

 

I'm just here to Roleplay 

 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

 

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

 

Messbian ⚢

 

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Aylina 

I cursed and quiet my voice a bit still but still loud enough that the crew members could hear me since the cabin boy couldn't do everything alone I knew the crew didn't want to lose there cabin boy since he was handy for a lot of things. I signed that he should put the box on the ground and I threw him a watter bottle waiting for the response of the other crew members

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

Avery

"Reveal yourself, if you're here." A person said. I had heard them coming down, a suspicious gaze on their face. That meant trouble. I had stalked quietly away, reaching an entirely different room, but her voice boomed, yet whispered at the same time. A command. I winced. Forcing my brain to think. Survival instincts: Processing... Come on now! I thought to myself, trying to move myself away. I was far enough away not to fully show myself and come towards her, but to attempt at walking away and flash in and out of existance. Finally, it stopped. I looked behind me, where she had found a different stowaway, who was flailing and trying to run away, survive. I looked at her pleadingly and quietly dashed off, boots in my hand.

Another day to see the sun-Oh wait. That's not happening. Another day to live in safety-Oh wait! Another day to not be found. Barely. I knew the day would come when I had to show myself, but I wanted to do it on my terms, not theirs. I went to find some food, either in the barrels, or the kitchen.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

 

            -◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

         

 

HOW IN THE WORLD DO PEOPLE MAKE SUCH GOOD SIGNATURES?

 

Always going to be a little lost...

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Hey everyone I got a new phone yay so I'm gonna post a pov for Victor pretty soon

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Edge oNight

~Edge~

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

 

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Victor
- - - - -

I knew I was supposed to board a ship, but somehow waking up in a dark room with swaying, bobbing walls didn't feel right. My head throbbed and my vision was slightly blurry. I had no memory of boarding this ship. How had I gotten here?
Then it hit me. I had been walking back to the inn at night, feeling as if I had been followed. Why anyone would want to follow me, I had no idea. I was struck on the head and suddenly blackness.
At this I began to panic. Glancing around the dark room, which seemed to be filled with boxes, some larger than me, I spotted faint light coming from the other side. A door.
Using the wall as support, I rose and stepped over to the door. I placed my ear against it and could hear voices of every kind, gruff and clear, young and old. There was yelling and whistling and chatting. Slowly, I pushed open the door to reveal a large deck with people milling around. The people looked. . .different. Instead of the typical merchant ship wear or king's royal navy uniform, they sported tunics and vests, ragged breeches or posh coats. Many had wild looks to them, and they were definitely not in uniform.
I could only come to one conclusion: these were pirates. What's worse, we were out of sight of land.
How on earth I had gotten onto a pirate ship, I had no clue. I quietly began to step back into the room, hoping they wouldn't notice me. However, one crew member, a tanned young man with blond hair, noticed me.
"The doctor's awake!"
Before I knew it, I was being dragged to stand before a tall, strange looking woman with pointed ears and piercing gray eyes. "You're awake. Good."
- - - - -

 

so basically Victor is informed he's the ship's new medic (which he's not very happy about), and soon everyone goes down to the galley to eat a meal, and right after that we'll have some fun by adding some ACTION (they get attacked by a giant sea creature ((not the kraken but still giant)) ).

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Edge oNight

~Edge~

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

 

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

OoC: Maybe it should be the Kraken because everyone knows what it is and it would still be fun. Just a suggestion

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi my name is Red and You’re watching Disney Channel

 

 

7th Grade Male

 

Pokemon Trainer

Boy Scout

 

BotW is life

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

 

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

 SAMB B-Day: 12/5/2017(dec.)

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

I was thinking the Kraken should probably be a bigger boss later on, and the thing they have to fight early on is just a warm up and they eventually fight the Kraken later on.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Edge oNight

~Edge~

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

 

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Mmm 

Sorry this is sooo late 

I meant to get this out sooner

 

Faulk slowly shambled his way across the deck. With a cane grasped firmly in one hand, he practiced his limping gait act. He was just getting it down to a T when Adria interrupted his perfect groove. 

"Aye!" 

He shouted, a bit too forcefully. He then made a very loud and exaggerated hacking noise before going back down to a hoarse whisper, 
"My poor, tender throat. I'm still battling off the last wave of deadly pneumonia. You can't expect me to strain out my delicate vocal cords to-" 

She had already disappeared down to inspect his work, or at least he assumed. He leaned on his cane and sighed. It was too sunny out today for Faulk's tastes. Since he had to stop his gait around the ship to answer Adria, he realized how stiflingly hot and humid it was out. Like a hawk, he spied out across the deck, trying to find the most suitable shady spot on board. He noticed the sun's position made the crow's nest cast a long shadow across the deck. He snapped his neck both ways, making sure no one else was going towards that spot and slinked away towards it. 

 

Faulk walked behind the beam of the crow's nest and settled down there, pressing himself into the shadow it created. He laid his cane on his lap and closed his eyes halfway, beginning to unwind. He figured that Adria was going to come marching up onto the deck at any moment and accuse him of something ludicrous like shirking his duties, but that was later. This was now, and he was enjoying the salty breeze that came up off the waters. 

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

 

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

I'll pov soon

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Embyr

 

Proud Christian!

 

Send a fully armed battalion

 

Acting the goat

 

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

 

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

 

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

 

 

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

bump

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Edge oNight

~Edge~

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

 

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

Idk what to do, im a stow away. I'll show myself when the monster comes, but no sooner....

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

 

            -◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

         

 

HOW IN THE WORLD DO PEOPLE MAKE SUCH GOOD SIGNATURES?

 

Always going to be a little lost...

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Okay

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Edge oNight

~Edge~

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

 

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

Thumbnail avatar 0d0215bb05

opalchicken63

Is the lookout still open? Of not, are there any special spots still open?

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ru Bibi... Or Melayia... Or Opal... :3

 

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Minecraft and Flyff 4 lyf!

Reader, Writer, and RPer!

Wolf-girl at heart

 

 

 

 

Thumbnail avatar 0d0215bb05

opalchicken63

If* sry, my phone stinks.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ru Bibi... Or Melayia... Or Opal... :3

 

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Minecraft and Flyff 4 lyf!

Reader, Writer, and RPer!

Wolf-girl at heart

 

 

 

 

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

@Opal, the lookout is taken, yes, but the gunner and boatswain mate positions are still open. 

 

 

@everyone else, I'm planning a 3-5 day time skip so we can get the action going. Hopefully it will prompt some creative povs.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Edge oNight

~Edge~

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

 

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

Thumbnail avatar 0d0215bb05

opalchicken63

Kewel, sry i havnt responded in a few days, i will make my form this afternoon between lessons and the band festival :P uggh i have so much to do i am going insaaaane!

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ru Bibi... Or Melayia... Or Opal... :3

 

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Minecraft and Flyff 4 lyf!

Reader, Writer, and RPer!

Wolf-girl at heart

 

 

 

 

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

@Opal, ok cool. Good luck at the festival

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Edge oNight

~Edge~

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

 

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

Thumbnail avatar 0d0215bb05

opalchicken63

Thanks! Will make my from this afternoon! :3

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ru Bibi... Or Melayia... Or Opal... :3

 

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Minecraft and Flyff 4 lyf!

Reader, Writer, and RPer!

Wolf-girl at heart

 

 

 

 

Thumbnail avatar 0d0215bb05

opalchicken63

•Name(full): Zora Cazadora
•Nickname(if any):Z-z, Cazzy
•Age(18+): 26
•Gender(male/female):f
>Appearance
•Hair:black hair with sky blue highlights. Goes down just past hips.
•Eyes:elephant gray and seem to stare into your soul.
•Skin: dark tan
•Body type: average, except for her chest. Slightly larger than normal for her size.
•Tatoos/markings/scars/etc: four parallel scars which run down her leg. Seem to be an animal's claw marks. She has a slight limp on that leg. Also has similar marking (four parallel scars) across chest and stomach.
•Face: Everything is normal sized.
•General outfit: Crop top which shows about 5 inches of her stomach and short shorts That are about a quarter way down her thigh. Nothing inappropriate. All leathery brown, but surprisingly comfortable.
>Inner
•Personality:Quiet, kinda rude, can be snappy. Not the worst person, but most would rather stay away. Great and quick thinker, but can usually not put plan into action very well, at least by herself. Very introverted and avoids people.
•Likes: ocean waves, the night sky, the ocean at night, and really most things to do with nature.
•Dislikes:fire. She is deadly aftraid of fire.
•Strengths:Stamina nad smarts, but definitely not speed.
•Weaknesses:fire. anything to do with fire.
>Skills
•Power: Has a knack for animals. And by a knack I mean she can literally speak to them and ask them for favors and such.
•Abilities(non-magical): tying knots and processing things quickly.
•Weaknesses: speed, agility, lots of strength.
>Bio/backstory(optional):Was part of tribe of people but they all disappeared. Was found half dead on beach, and won't tell anybody what happens. In fact, nobody knows much about her whatsoever because she rarely talks at all.

>Position: gunner
>Other:MAZE RUNNER IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST BOOK EVER WRITTEN.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ru Bibi... Or Melayia... Or Opal... :3

 

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Minecraft and Flyff 4 lyf!

Reader, Writer, and RPer!

Wolf-girl at heart

 

 

 

 

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Cazzy is accepted. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Edge oNight

~Edge~

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

 

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

    1 , , 3 ,