On a scale from one to three how shocked are you?

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

this is her last post /313960?page=7

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nebur

homethread /313731

VERSE OF THE DAY: Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I sit the darkness, the Lord will be my light.

Micah 7:8 

My favorite verse btw

CHALLENGE: I've noticed that only oats has posted, so it can be your forum name not your real name if That's better for you. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

oh my goodness i messed up the verse redo guess that's what happens when your tired. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Thumbnail avatar 018f6ad7ec

tideswimming30

@Whisper

I'm on the chat

• Posted at:

"but this isn't some sappy depressing goodbye, this is more of a twisted hello"

-mills-

leader of the pit

insane person

medieval rp! 

part of the INSANIS triplet

#wafflesarefriends

#waffledemons

#bringherback

@ /320928 

(°° 

I will respond again, bwahahahahaha! And I go by two different names, so.... I will be... Okapi and Stingray! And still Heron. Fuse me together and I would be... an Okarairon!

• Posted at:

-Shatter-

Also, Oats, Kaylee's clone

A confirmed door

Proud owner of The Carriage

Growing older is mandatory; growing up is optional.

#LongLiveTheRebels

You can't kill a Christian, you can only change their address. -- C. S. Lewis

Why didn't go threw ugh I shall try again

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

VERSE OF THE DAY: Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, i will rise. Though I sit in the darkness, the Lord will be my light.

Micah 7:8 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

There 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

^-^

• Posted at:

-Shatter-

A confirmed door

#LongLiveTheRebels

Thumbnail avatar 4d9a931b4d

nightseeker25

Okay! -jazz hands and stops and dances to "eye on it" by TobyMac- #Ilovethisalready

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

✰  Guess... you don't want to join my fan club...! ✰

Joins seeker in the dancing 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Thumbnail avatar 7c5e36d938

dragonheart5528

*falls from the sky*

Random chicken: The sky is falling!

Me: WHAT AHHHHHH

(kaylee's home thread: officially crashed >:)) 

• Posted at:

íf єvєrч thσught íѕ α вαttlє,

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

-Is getting severe Chicken Little reference vibes-

• Posted at:

-Shatter-

A confirmed door

#LongLiveTheRebels

VERSE OF THE DAY: He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Ecclesiastes 3:11

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

nightseeker25

LOL Kaylee and #BibleVerseOfTheDay

I gotta tell you, this verse have to be amazing!

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

Thank you seeker

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

VERSE OF THE DAY: "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is , and who was, and who is yet to come, the Almighty." 

Revelation 1:8 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

OH HEY ITS A SONG I'M WORKING ON: I know your going pretty fast try to get the upper hand but just take a breath and hold on tight, try try a little harder and get ahead got to stay on track now got a big day today but just slow down and listen..(silence) can you hear it can you hear it can you hear that music comin through your headphones comin through your headphones just listen and everything is gonna be okay gonna be okayayay.. just listen to the rhythm beating in your heart and come alive, shake your worries off and listen to the music.. 

so yeah this is what i got so far, what do you all think so far? Be honest. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

I love it Rebel. ^-^ That's all I have to say.

• Posted at:

-Shatter-

A confirmed door

#LongLiveTheRebels

VERSE OF THE DAY: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 

Romans 5:8 

WEEKLY QUOTE: One voice is enough to make sleeping giants wake up, to make armies put their hands up and watch whole nations stand up-TFK 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

VERSE OF THE DAY: Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 

Colossians 3:15

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

NATIONAL PET DAY: Since its national pet day for those of you who have a pet spend some time with them today play with them, take them on a walk if you can, show them love just let them know you love and care about them. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

VERSE OF THE DAY: When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.  

Psalm 94:19 

Wow God just wow I needed this today. Everytime you always and mean always have the verse day be something I need when I need it. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

NAME OF SONG: ON THE FRONTLINES 

....You won't find me in the trenches hiding from what haunts my soul, no, you will find me on the frontlines side by side with my brothers and sisters taking on the giants that try to take our lives but we will fight for a better tomorrow! If it kills us so be it cause i know where i'm going after this so take up your arms and join me... (chorus) We are on the frontlines with mud on our faces and swords in our hands marching to the drum of the risen one, we see our brothers and sisters laying dead but we know this is far from over! So lead us Oh commander to Vic-tor-y.... On the frontlines! .... On the frontlines! ....So now you've heard the battle cry and have seen the giants fall, so now you know it can be done that this war is not all for nothing! We're out here on the frontlines marching to the drum of the risen one with are fist raised high and a heart called for war! So lead us oh commander through the battle and let us sing the songs of war!.... (Chorus) We are out here on the frontlines  with mud on our faces and swords in our hands marching to the drum of te risen one, we see our brothers and sisters laying dead but we know this is far from over so lead us oh commander to Vic-tor-y... (Guitar solo for 20 seconds) (Thousand voices screaming) (music is very quite) we are out here on the frontlines with mud on our faces and swords in our hands marching to the drum of the risen one, we see our brothers and sisters laying dead but we know this is far from over so lead us oh commander to Vic-tor-y....(music picks up) (voices stop) we our out here with mud on our faces and swords in our hands marching to the drum of the risen one,we see our brothers and sisters laying dead but we know this is far from over so lead us oh commander to Vic-tor-y! .....

Well that's a song i wrote please comment on it, tell me what you think and that or if you have any suggestions. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

tideswimming30

KAYLEE

ONE

WORD

ONLY:

PERFECT

• Posted at:

-mills-

leader of the pit

insane person

medieval rp! 

#wafflesarefriends

#waffledemons

#bringherback

@ /320928 

(°° 

VERSE OF THE DAY: Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves.

Philipians 2:3

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

tideswimming30

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS COMING BACK LIKE THAT 

• Posted at:

-mills-

leader of the pit

insane person

medieval rp! 

#wafflesarefriends

#waffledemons

#bringherback

@ /320928 

(°° 

nightseeker25

Number 1. Idc what people think of me

Number 2. I LOVE THE NAME REBEL ( #REBELSPIES )

Number 3. Stay calm and hug a "love cat" it's an emoji I found and it has a car with love hearts

Number 4. Be CRAZY!!!! -dances-

Number 5. Everyone has a right to do something

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

nightseeker25

-YELLS REALLY LOUDLY- QUEEN CORNY!!!!!!!! 

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

Okay welp I'm confusion. (Yes. I said confusion xd) 

-looks around-

"nice home thread,REBEL!! (See. I remembered to use your nickname :$)

oh btw I lv de Bible verses. I read them all and I feel like God spoke to me through those..so thanks and never stop posting!!!!

LIVA YA!!!!!!

#FEARDELIVEREVOLUTION!!!! :•

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!

I'M back from the land of banning and now I have a million and one things to do on here this is gonna take a while. 

I'm sorry for all the verse of the day and quote of the week I've missed so sorry. 

HANNAH- Glad to hear that God is speaking to you through the verses that was my goal with them to remind people about just how much he loves you and all that he does, to bring people closer to God, and to brighten someone's day.

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

I made new characters!!! so here they are EOTW is END OF THE WORLD RP and only the guys have build in their bios. Please tell me who your favorite character is and what one you think is the most like my personality and what one is most like my characteristic like has, wears, loves, and hates.

NAME: Jade AGE: 16 OR 17 and for EOTW 18 POWERS: ice powers BUILD: just above average HAS: short, thick brown hair and blue eyes WEARS: white shirt that says "skies the limit" with a city background, black jeans, black converse, and vivid blue Nike hat PERSONALITY: Kind, sweet, caring, gentlemen, funny at times, cool kid,     LOVES: skateboarding, soccer, his sister (scarlet), drums, bike riding, baseball,    HATES: guys who have no respect for girls, people who are rude, bullies,    BEST FRIEND: Kai SHIP MATE: OPEN RP: ANY 

NAME: Scarlet AGE: 14 OR 15  POWERS: electricity HAS: just below shoulder length blond hair and blueish gray eyes WEARS: black leather jacket, dark red shirt, black leather fingerless gloves, dark blue jeans, and either black converse or black combat boots PERSONALITY: sassy, brave, funny,     LOVES: Kai, animals, drawing, bike riding, music, her brother (Jade),      HATES: girly girls, brats, people who pick on her in a bad way,      BEST FRIEND: IDK SHIP MATE: Kai RP: any but fall-out and EOTW 

NAME: Quinn AGE: 15 or 16 POWER: "ghosty powers" BUILD: average HAS: thick dirty blond hair and green eyes WEARS: some kind of gamer shirt, dark blue jeans, and black high-tops PERSONALITY: nerd, caring,    LOVES: Myst, video games, super heroes, history,       HATES: cats, big dogs, his family, bullies, Nate,    BEST FRIEND: Scarlet SHIP MATE: Myst RP:Quinn and Myst fantasy camp, fantasy camp, school, and fantasy school  

NAME: Dante AGE: 17 or 18 POWER: time BUILD: above average: has some good size muscle HAS: short black hair that is spiked in the front and grayish green eyes WEARS: black band shirt, dark red jeans, black belt, and black high-tops PERSONALITY: edgy, salty, loner,    LOVES: sports,     HATES: people showing love and empathy towards him, people who take life for granted, know it alls,   BEST FRIEND: Ricardo SHIP MATE: ummm open i guess RP: fantasy school, school, and fantasy camp

NAME: Emery AGE: 14 OR 15 POWER: telepathy HAS: long brown hair and green eyes WEARS: red, purple plaid button up shirt, black ripped jeans, and black riding boots PERSONALITY: kind, caring, gentle, purky, positive, shy, isn't afraid to try new things,   LOVES: animals, drawing, nature, horse back riding, archery, most people,  HATES: people with no respect,    BEST FRIEND:  ummm SHIP MATE: open RP: any but fall-out and EOTW 

NAME: Ryker or Cass's nickname for him Wonder Boy AGE: 15 or 16 and for EOTW 18 POWER: sychometry: the ability to read objects, where they came from, last time it was touched, what the person felt when they touched it,  the history of the object essentially BUILD: average HAS; short brown hair that's comb to the left and hazel eyes WEARS: navy blue with the american eagle on it and says "america land of the free" shirt, tan zip up with pockets in the front jacket, black jeans, and gray converse PERSONALITY: perky, adventurious, goof, outdoorsy,  LOVES: the outdoors, adventures, swimming, video games, hunting,    HATES: getting scared,     BEST FRIEND: Cassidy cass SHIP MATE: open RP: any 

NAME: Cassidy or Cass for short and the nickname Ryker gave her Captain Cass AGE: 15 or 16 and for EOTW 18 POWER: eidietic memory: the ability to memorize things with little time and essentially has a amazing memory HAS: long curly blond hair and hazel eyes WEARS: brown leather biker jacket with hoodie, white, navy green, gray, etc. shirt, dark blue jeans, and brown tiffany slouch riding boots or brown combat boots PERSONALITY: very trusting, fearless, stubborn, adventurious, bold, survivalist, easily gets attached,   LOVES: adventure, survival, the outdoors, indiana jones, her journal, the knife her father gave her,    HATES: snakes, snoops, crying, feeling weak, people with big egos,   BEST FRIEND: Ryker SHIP MATE: open RP: fantasy camp, fall-out, and EOTW 

NAME: Kit AGE: 15 or 16 POWER: radar sense HAS: very dark blond hair up in a pony tale and blue eyes WEARS: dark gray NASA shirt, black jeans, black hat with Disciple logo on it,and dark red converse PERSONALITY: a little sassy, a dork, acts like a cool kid at times, doesn't care what people think of her,     LOVES: skateboarding, music, basketball, her family, her friends, video games, war history, sci-fi, hats, super heroes,    HATES: people who give up, brats, people who act like they own the place all high and mighty, people who are dramatic, people with no respect, feeling weak,   BEST FRIEND: Cat SHIP MATE: NONE RP: ANY 

NAME: Ricardo AGE: 16 or 17 and in EOTW 21 POWER: I haven't decide yet BUILD: just above average HAS: thick wavy brown hair and brown eyes WEARS: turquoise dress shirt with the sleeves pulled up, dark gray vest, dark gray short-brimmed fedora, black jeans, black bracelets on his right wrist, and black converse PERSONALITY: ladies man, smooth talker, brave, manly or at least he tries,   LOVES: smoothies, impressing girls, journalism,   HATES: sports, jocks, any girl who doesn't like him or think hes cute    BEST FRIEND: hmmm SHIP MATE: Open  RP: any 

these are the characters i have so far I will add my Medieval and villian characters later. 

mods please let this through. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

nightseeker25

@Rogue ~ Quick question, how do you create a forum???

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

Thumbnail avatar 252300e120

dragonpuma761

able what's going on the chat ain't working.

• Posted at:

luna goddess of the ocean, earth, big cat, death queen of the star, galaxy, moon, constelation, love, beauty, weapon scythe, dagger, sword, bow, arrow loves to watch the stars at night, always protect her friends no matter what, a athena/ares kid

Seeker-  go to forums and click new topic it will be by "my post" and "my signature" 

Puma- honestly idk but my guess is that they are fixing the problem a lot of us have been having or they're updating the chat but I really don't know

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

nightseeker25

THANK YOU SO MUCH KAYLEE!

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

tideswimming30

so im going to do this until you get on XD

lv ya kaylee 

• Posted at:

-mills-

leader of the pit

insane person

medieval rp! 

#wafflesarefriends

#waffledemons

#bringherback

@ /320928 

(°° 

MILLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

HUG TACKLES MILLS 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

well I won't be needing these anymore so here you guys can have them if you want.. Just take good care of them and keep them true to themselves... (Puts her characters on a table up for grabs) 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Wait, your giving your charactors away? Can i have emery?

• Posted at:

Zoroark

-Forum N-

"Everyone is an animal, because if were to slap you it would be animal abuse"

" Im only a crack in this castle of glass"

"lost in my ideals will i find the truth"

luv darkstalker 4 life