Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Signups @/320677

Broken Promise

A Story By Seeker

Prologue

In a cold and damp cell, covered in darkness every inch of the way, sat a single prisoner, the only prisoner. It was pitch black, and all that could be heard was that of the echoes of footsteps, of the rats nearby. The prisoner sighed and looked up at the ceiling, but all the prisoner could see was darkness and shadows. No light could be seen, not where he was.

The dripping of water was the only sound he heard, that and the rustling of the rats around him. There was a musty smell in the damp, moist air. Due to this smell, it gave the whole cell a off smell. And in the cobblestone walls were small bits of moss growing in some of the crevices. 

It was then, when he opened his eyes, awoken from a different sound, different than the others. It was the sound of the soft sound of jingling keys and a pair of soft set of footsteps that echoed down the long, dark corridors. As the set of footsteps gradually grew closer, a soft humming could be heard along with clashing of swords in the background. 

Till it all stopped. The crashing of metal against metal had stopped and the set of footsteps were no longer growing closer. He shifted in his position as best he could, but one can only do so much when he's chained with cursed seals and ancient insignias. That's when a small chuckle broke the silence and his head shot up like a bullet, looking around, trying to see anything at all. The chuckle then turned into a small laugh before slowly ending with the clearing of a throat.

"After all seven years which I have known you, it seems you're a bit bored for the first time ever," the voice said, dripping with sarcasm. The sound of something breaking sounded and a giant crash of metal echoed through out the room, along with dust flying everywhere. 

He coughed, trying to get the dirt and dust out of his mouth and blinked rapidly to be able to painfully see through the air. His throat, cracked and dry from being unused for so long, could not answer the voice even if he wanted to. He stretched his neck, trying to see anything through the dark but nothing showed through the darkness around him and he leaned against the wall he was chained to and looked toward the chains on his wrists.

"The mighty challenger, the Jack of cards, the killer of beasts... is sitting in a cell in the most forgotten prison made in SAMB, and is rotting away like a piece of trash," The voice said, spitting the last piece out like it was truly disgusting to say. "Such a pathetic sight to behold, to see a friend- no, more like agreeable foe- stuck in a situation like this, it's almost baffling, amusing, entertaining even," the voice said with another small chuckle.

There was a moment of silence as no words were spoken, and nothing could be heard nor seen through the darkness that surrounded both the voice and him. A sigh was sounded from the voice, almost like it was debating on something before it spoke again.

"I was thinking about getting you out of here to help me with a little plan of mine as a token of gratitude for helping you get out of the dark hole but clearly your time here is great so I shouldn't bother you no more since you're so 'happy' about your situation," the voice said, and he looked up in an emotion unreconginzable.

"Wait," he managed to say. His voice was cracked but it still held it's sharp end of a tongue. "Take me with you, and I'll help you with your plan."

The voice clicked it's tongue and paused before letting a small chuckle escape. "You're sure about that? Helping someone like you escape is costly, even for someone like me." The voice said.

He laughed and looked up toward where the voice had come from. "What ever it takes to get what I want, I'll help you even if it risks everything I have." He said, his eyes gleaming an bright green in the dark for the first time. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

dragonwolf4753

I couldn't decide what the story would be called; Broken Ties, Broken Promise, etc.

The title is the correct one, sorry. XD I forgot to edit it.

Also, I was going to write the first chapter (I did half of it) but the prologue seemed easier so I did that first, sorry.

• Posted at:

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

It's really strong beginning! I can't wait to see how the rest of the story plays out.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

dragonwolf4753

Let's hope it continues like this. 

• Posted at:

powerfulwolf250

I'm sure it will. Your writing style is amazing!

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

I love it. Do continue!

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Awesome! Also can you make Saber one of the last few to get glitched?

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

Thumbnail avatar bf802bf55e

flasheagle51

Cool!

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

dragonwolf4753

Aww, I'm glad you guys are enjoying it.

And I'll do my best with your character Saber, you have my word...and my bow...and my ax

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 8dfe795d7f

birddinosaur72

Sounds awesome so far!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Bookmark! It is great! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

frostlynx454

BUMP

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Thumbnail avatar 23ecb6ad34

frostwolf1221

bump

• Posted at:

>>Fortis<< Fiery Forest Child & Fae  

So many oc's, so little time

Gryffinclaw, Coraline, tea, and other aesthetics things like that

The world's color's are nothing compared to you...

"Maybe don't stab someone." - Me @ myself 24/7

frostlynx454

HELLO THERE!!!

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

dragonwolf4753

Chapter 1

Gray walked up and down the corridor, pacing and trying to stay calm. At the moment, he was in the great SAMB guild hall, a building made of dark oak and stone with moss and vines slowly growing over along the sides of the giant building. What had once been a very lively and lavished guild hall was now a quiet and old building which was being left to be forgotten. Gray stopped in the middle of his pacing to look down the corridor at the end of the hall, which a stone door carved with images of the battles of which the SAMB had been in. Behind that door, was a special meeting that was taking place. Apparently, there had been some type of word of something that had happened, and many of the old SAMBers had come to gather to speak and seek knowledge on the matter. There was some loud voices coming from the door from time to time, some yelling, sing, and weird noises that even Gray himself couldn't understand. He shook his head to the side and went to walk back toward the main part of the building, the main hall.

The main hall was similar to a large lunch hall and mainly consisted of wood, possessing a parquet floor and several long beams supporting the wooden mezzanines present on both sides of the hall.The walls are made of dark oak wood while the upper part of the walls, just below the mezzanines, consists of stone chiseled bricks. Several long benches and the related dining tables stretched across its length with a bar. If someone was to enter from the front of the building, they would see to the right of them an informational desk. In the middle of the left wall was a giant board, originally used for posting news about the SAMB, job requests, and also notifications. At the very back of the hall was a wooden stage, the bottom half made of stone while the rest is wood. There are two staircases next to the stage, one on the right and one of the left. Both staircases lead to the second floor of the building. The upper part of the building was supposed to be meant for older SAMBers but since the guild hall was stopped being used a few years ago and became forgotten, newer SAMBers would never even know about it in the first place. 

"So, have you stopped pacing down hallways and making all that noise?" Came a voice from Gray's left. The voice belonged to Nico, a young man with curly dark brown hair and a gang member of Talon's. Nico was sitting on top of one of the long tables, with one other member of Talon's gang nearby - Abigail. 

Gray raised an eyebrow at Nico but ignored him, heading over to his own gang, who were sitting close to the stage, some of them sitting on the edge of the stage. Seeker's gang had once been rather big, but eventually, they had drifted to follow their own paths, the way Seeker had wanted them to. She never wanted them to hold them back, she only brought them in to save them from their destiny or to give them a fresh start. However, the only ones here tonight were Fallon, Keke, Deathpaw, and Aaron - the rest had stayed behind back at home. He headed over to Fallon and Deathpaw and sat down next to them on a bench. Deathpaw glanced at him before casually walking over to him and sitting down on the table next to his right shoulder. He didn't say anything but Gray could feel how the yellow and black cat was feeling. They were all wondering what was so important that their gang leaders had brought them here to have a special meeting in an almost forgotten place, a place which Gray couldn't remember very well. The best memory he had of this place was when the guild was loud, sort of crazy, and full of people, however, that was all in the past. Gray looked to his left at the other gang members from different gangs. It wasn't just Talon's gang that was there, there was also Rainbow's, Rebel's, Verity's, Aphrodite's, Prank's, Tsunami's, and a few more but that was just to name a few. He could hear Abigail talking to one of Rainbow's gang members and noticed that Nico was also talking to another person's gang member. Gray shifted a little to get comfortable when he felt someone tug on his sleeve and looked to his right to see a chicken pecking at his arm. It stared at him and Gray stared at the chicken back. The two of them continued to star at each other till someone's voice broke the silence.

-Meanwhile in the guild leader's meeting room-

"What are you even talking about!" a voice shouted over another person's. "You can't just change the topic just like that, that's not why we're here!" The voice argued, belonging to a young girl who had dark red-brown hair with a fringe that came to her eyebrows. The girl had pale skin and gray-green eyes. At the moment she was wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of dark brown pants. The girl's chair had been pushed back and she was now standing, staring at the other SAMBers down with a glare. The voice belonged to Cormorant.

A few SAMBers glared back at her and one of them started to argue back when a soft cough was sounded, quieting them all down. The cough had belonged to Talon, who had stood up and waited before she nodded once everyone had gone quiet and she looked around the room. There was only seventeen SAMBers that had agreed to show up back at the old guild house, that and the only ones who knew about it. They had all gathered around into the meeting room which had been used for planning events, raids, and other stuff. The room itself was plain but big enough to fit over thirty different people. On the right wall was three windows, a few feet off the ground with little spots to sit on them. On the left wall was a bunch of maps, bookshelves, and papers attached to the wall. In the center of the room was a giant stone table which had craved pictures of important memories and events that had happened through the years, and kept being made because of a special magic an unknown SAMBer had created. There were twenty-five chairs that were around the stone table, only fifteen of them being occupied. One SAMBer, Talon notice, was leaning against a wall while the other was sitting by a window. SHe watched as all eyes were on her. "We have come together because news has been leaked that something has happened, however, the Admins have yet to tell us the news. And so, we've pulled resources tonight to be able to meet up here once again like good old times, and figure out what is going on." She said seriously, looking at all of them. A hand raised, belonging to a SAMBer with straight, long midnight Black hair that was kept down at the moment, forest green eyes and had freckles dot her face. Talon looked at her and sat back down. "You have the floor first, Livvy. "

Livvy stood up, looking at the people that were looking at her. "With what knowledge I have from my own gang members, some sort of problem has been created-" she started when a voice interrupted her.

"We already know that we want to find out what we don't know yet and not be bored to death." an impatient voice called out. 

Livvy whipped her head, trying to find who had spoken just then but the voice had gone quiet before anyone could pinpoint its location. She cracked her knuckles and calmed herself before continuing. "As I was saying, there has been some sort of problem that has been created, however, apparently, one of my gang members - Mira - has found out that the problem is something that the Admins are furiously trying to get rid of." 

"What do you mean?" asked a different voice, quieter and softer than the first one.

"I mean," livvy said, "That this 'problem' that the Admins are trying to cover up, is worse than we actually think." She said before sitting down back in her chair. There was some small talk throughout the room, quiet whispers and such till a new voice spoke out. 

"So then why don't we go talk to the admins then? Get an audience with them and figure out what's really going on." The voice belonged to Rainbow. She looked at the group around her. "I'm serious though, why don't we make a group, go and see the Admins, and then we can sort this problem out without any more arguing or fighting." She said, glancing down at her wrist. "Also, it's almost eleven twenty at night, and some of my gang have bedtimes so I should be going pretty soon."

Many of the SAMBers nodded and many pushed back their chairs and sat up. After a few more minutes of small talk, a few of the oldest SAMBers there nodded to each other and unlocked the stone door and SAMBErs filed out, itching to get home.

SAMBers Mentioned (From order of first added):

Rainbow, Seeker (not seen), Rebel(not seen), Verity(Not seen), Aphrodite(Not seen), Prank(not seen), Tsunami(not seen), Cormorant, Talon, Livvy, and Rainbow

Gang Members (From order of first read):

Gray (Seeker's gang), Nico and Abilgia (Talon's gang), Fallon, Keke, Deathpaw, and Aaron (Seeker's gang), Adelaide (Rainbow's gang) Mira (Livvy's gang)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

Bookmark. This is amazing!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

frostlynx454

10/10, A+, Five Stars.  Ok, I have three things to say, not including this and the ratings.  1: First off, really good job!  Can't wait for the next chapters! 2: Just to let you know, Sabers home is just a magical tower.  3: This is kind of two in one, but is Saber one of those SAMBers in the meeting?  Or is he too new?

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

LOVE IT (I just signed up have fun with my crazy first gang)

• Posted at:

Hope Fluffeh Huggles

Queen of fire nekos

Hufflepuff|ThreadGhost|Inactive|loyal SAMBer|

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

#RememberTheLost

Gang: Mallow, Leech, Flare, Starmaker

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

*claps wildly*

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

dragonwolf4753

Aww, you guys are too kind.

And Saber, it depends... if you read the next chapter which might be finished by later tonight if I have enough time. I'm using previous knowledge of SAMBers and I'm trying to make it somewhat realistic. Don't worry, many of your characters will show up soon, the story has to drift a little to get it started before everything turns into chaos. 

Hope and Bixbite, your characters are great and I actually have some good ideas on how to add them in.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

I'm extremely impressed, Seeker. You've got talent. You've portrayed me so well, better than most other stories my persona has been in! I'm hooked, can't wait for the next chapter. 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar 85340044d1

kindinky23

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Dragonfly 

|Female||Straight|

|Slytherin||Human|

~~~~~~~  

Congrats you were bored enough to look for white text

powerfulwolf250

Sorry I'm late, but this is awesome! A few minor mistakes, but they didn't detract from the writing at all, and the amount of detail you added in painted a clear image of the scene. Great job, Seeker!

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

frostlynx454

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Am i apart of the meeting? Also, I love it.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

Is it too late to join?

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

օղӀվ í ɾҽՏҽɾѵҽ Եհҽ ɾíցհԵ Եօ ʍɑƘҽ ƒմղ օƒ ʍí ɑʍíցօՏ

Like a pheonix I will rise and fly from the ashes 

Draw a circle there's the Earth! 

#Christian

#Deltasquad

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

can bear be in the next chapter?

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

frostlynx454

When next chapter?

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

frostlynx454

Bump

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

frostlynx454

Also if you need a description of my magical tower, my homethread is 322055, or Ooooh a magic tower(Sabers homethread)

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Thumbnail avatar 23ecb6ad34

frostwolf1221

bump

• Posted at:

>>Fortis<< Fiery Forest Child & Fae  

So many oc's, so little time

Gryffinclaw, Coraline, tea, and other aesthetics things like that

The world's color's are nothing compared to you...

"Maybe don't stab someone." - Me @ myself 24/7

dragonwolf4753

Sorry, I went camping this weekend and got back around four hours ago and I didn't sleep last night because my tent buddy snored the whole night because she had a clogged nose but yeah, sorry. The next chapter will be out soon. I will try to mention as many as I can, however, a lot of SAMBers will group up together in one big group later on so if I don't mention you in the next chapter, you will be soon. 

• Posted at:

frostlynx454

When next chapter

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

frostlynx454

Don't you forget about this Seeker!

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Thumbnail avatar 8dfe795d7f

birddinosaur72

The first chapter was awesome

(To be honest I was surprised that my character appeared in the first chapter)

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

this is a very interesting story. i know nothing about this, but it seems cool.

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

dragonwolf4753

Sorry, I've been in seattle for the past week so I've been busy.

• Posted at:

powerfulwolf250

That's arlight, Seeker! So long as you're enjoying yourself.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

frostlynx454

Also Seeker, just to let you know Saber is Shipped with Rainbow so you can put that in their

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

I SAW ADELAIDE THAT WAS GREAT

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.