Thumbnail avatar c816e573ed

strawberryfrost13

The Great Beast summoners are definitely my favorite characters, and one idea I absolutely love is each of them having Greencloak mentor figures. Some, I think, are really good pairs, and I wanted to share haha

-Conor and Dawson, best friend duo. Absolutely nothing in Erdas could tear these two apart.

-Abeke and Anda, who both witnessed their spirit animals being taken away firsthand, and come from villages who function similarly.

-Meilin and Takoda, who both struggled with accepting their spirit animals.

-Rollan and Tasha, who are also close. Tasha considers him an older brother figure of sorts. You could say that Rollan took her “under his wing”.

-Kirat and Lishay, big cat duo. Lishay would do anything for Tarik’s nephew, as impatient as he can be.

-Grif and Monte, the most adventurous and humorous pair. Monte has a soft spot for Arax because he reminds him of his days with Barlow. (Plus, Grif also has his Redcloak mom, Talon!)

-Niri and Kalani, the only two Hundred Islanders. Since they’re from the same continent and Kalani is their queen, she feels compelled to watch over the younger girl.

-Kaiina and Xue, who get along surprisingly well. Dinesh isn’t as happy about this, because Xue likes to tell outrageous stories about him - and she’s bonded to a mouse, and you know how the elephant-mouse story goes.

-Cordalles and Dorian, both pathfinders bonded to birds. Dorian would be strict at first, something Cordalles doesn’t like, but they come to a mutual agreement.

-Anuqi and Maya, which is a match of ice and fire. Maya also struggles with her bad memories of Suka, but she likes Anuqi a lot, and is good at making the Arctican girl smile when her heart is a little bit icy.

-And last of all: Raisha, who doesn’t have a particular mentor figure besides Zerif (who she really feels betrayed by). Once, though, Olvan assigned Keith to watch over her, and the two instantly had a rivalry.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

♕ Strawberry / Trunswicked

reptile lover (#teamkomododragon), fan artist, theorist, and forum lurker.

Thumbnail avatar 01f684c4bc

icedragon791

Oh my gosh, I'd love to see these! 

To be honest, in the past I've thought about Yumaris and Niri forming a hilarious pair. Mulop was a seer, so maybe if he could grant Niri future vision, Yumaris could help her use it better. Yumaris would be an... insane teacher, but Niri respects her. 

• Posted at:

-Paladin-

*✧ Fighting Evil by Moonlight - Winning Love by Daylight ✧*

(Your shy little gamer and book-nerd) - [Proud Catholic]

"I'll find some really deep quote to put here someday."

Sorry in advance for any long essays.

And I'm out!

Thumbnail avatar c816e573ed

strawberryfrost13

Ooo that would be cool too! Niri would definitely be more patient with her (compared to, say, Kirat.) Shane is also familiar with both Niri and Yumaris so maybe he could arrange that, haha

• Posted at:

♕ Strawberry / Trunswicked

reptile lover (#teamkomododragon), fan artist, theorist, and forum lurker.

Thumbnail avatar 01f684c4bc

icedragon791

Shane giving his former tutor a new victim student? Haha, I can see him allowing it, but keeping an eye on things for Niri's sake. Maybe having Yumaris as a teacher would give them something to bond over too.   

• Posted at:

-Paladin-

*✧ Fighting Evil by Moonlight - Winning Love by Daylight ✧*

(Your shy little gamer and book-nerd) - [Proud Catholic]

"I'll find some really deep quote to put here someday."

Sorry in advance for any long essays.

And I'm out!