One day, man stole power from the gods. Feeling like the gods held all the power to themselves he shared and split the power among his family and friends, thus creating the elementals.

You are a descendant of one of these bloodlines of magic. A child of the elements, born with the power to control one of the six elements. However, after nearly 100 years the little power the gods have left are failing. Forest fires rage, floods surge across the land, countries are left scorched by the sun and others are shrouded in total darkness. The world is falling apart, and fast. Together, the gods decided that it’s time to do something about the stolen power. Using the last of their strength they created powerful and deadly creatures of the elements.

You must find a way to escape or fight back or risk losing yourself to the elements. Stand and fight or run and live another day. The choice is yours.

Ayt, so if you didn’t read that, please do. But to simplify, you are an elemental who is being hunted by creatures of the gods. Once you are devoured by one completely, there is no going back. Your mind and soul are lost forever and you will become a servant of the gods and restore balance to the elements. If you’re still reading this, put ur fav color in other.

*To keep things simple, we are all from around the same area. Also, the public is unaware of our existence and we need to keep it that way.

Available spots: (3 spots per element!)

Fire (One taken by Jen) 2/3 available

Water 3/3 available

Earth 3/3 available

Air 3/3 available

Shadow (One taken by Anti) 2/3 available

Light (One taken by Sunshine) 2/3 available

Form:

Name: (First and last)

Nicknames:

Gender: (no they/them, sorry it just gets too confusing. Anything else goes, you can even switch back and forth, but for sake of organization no they/them)

Sexuality: (anything goes, except bishreksual)

Element:

Appearance:

*Nationality:

*Skin tone:

*Eyes:

*Hair:

*Scars:

*Clothing:

*Jewelry:

*Any special items they carry around:

Abilities:

*Skills:

*Weapons: (keep it simple please)

*Skills/hobbies:

Persona:

*Personality:

Outer:

Inner:

*Classifications: (optional. Things like HP houses, mbti, deres, and alignments go here)

*Dislikes:

*Fears:

*Crush: (also include what kind of a person they want. Not just names)

Backstory:

Anything else:

Rules:

*Basic SAMB rules. Don’t be rude OOC, don’t copy others, blah blah blah.

*No Mary/Gary sues and or don’t be too Op.

*You can’t have unlimited power, you’re going to get tired eventually. So please limit the usage of your power.

*Do not power play. (Control other OCs too often)

*You cannot kill another person's OC without their permission.

*All final decisions are up to Jen, Anti, and Sunshine.

*Saves last three days. You can reserve a saved spot and hope said person misses the deadline too.

*Please go and read everything^^

*Please delete all the parenthesis, it keeps it neat.

Jen’s Form

Name: Ayaan Tierney

Nicknames: He goes by Blaise. However, most people in the group likely know him personally so either or.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Element: fire

Appearance:

*Nationality: He’s gay and eurpean. He’s got a mix, but his most obvious nationality is Italian.

*Skin tone: He has very tanned skin with a warm undertone.

*Eyes: His are a really dark gray/silver colour.

*Hair: Dark crimson red.

*Scars: He’s got a few burns scars from being careless with his magic.

*Clothing: He always wears a dark gray to nearly black hoodie and jeans. He’s also always wearing earbuds.

*Jewelry: Hmm. He’s got a gold ring that looks like the one from LotR except without the black speech.

*Any special items they carry around: He’s got his phone and his earbuds.

Abilities:

*Skills: He’s fairly skilled at using a bo.

*Weapons: Two knives and a metal collapsible bo staff he also uses as a walking stick occasionally.

*Skills/hobbies: hmm. He doesn’t do much tbh. He likes doing martial arts, specifically with a bo.

Persona:

*Personality:

Outer: On the outside, he can seem rather distant and far away. He’s usually staring off into space. Usually when he does speak, it's not always the nicest. He’s fairy intuitive, but is about average. He’s also values honesty.

Inner: He usually stays quiet to avoid saying rude and or insensitive things. He’s got a lot of anger that he usually keeps hidden. He also has more hidden slightly destructive and even violent tendency, but he hardly ever shows that. As much as he acts like a loner, he does care rather deeply about the people in his group.

*Classifications: ISTJ, slytherin,

*Dislikes: He hates too much running, loud and annoying people. Or people in general.

*Fears:

*Crush: No one atm. It needs to be someone who works well with him and understands his weird views on life. Anyone can choose to crush on him, but there’s no guarantee he’ll feel the same.

Backstory: Hmm. He’s had a fairly normal life. Aside being a child of magic of course. His parents died young, being elementals and what not.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

》J. Silvyr《

Swear to God, I ain't ever gonna repent~  

im ded.

#jenti

oh yeah, one more rule edit.

POVs must be at least five sentences. but you can you chose whether you want to use 1st or 3rd person.

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

save a shadow 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

Solar Academy: Rise of the Shadows- find it at /340006

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Save Earth!

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

save a fire!

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

*∂яσρ-кι¢кѕ ρυмρкιи* SKOOPY

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

nínjα turtlє чσu вєttєr stσp pσkíng mє

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Save a fire child :3

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

All saved!

Oh and, any of the owners can open up new spots. (Sunshine, Anti, or I)

Roster: 

Fire 0/3 available

*taken by Jen- Ayaan Tierney

*saved for Bear

*saved for Toffee

Water 3/3 available

Earth 2/3 available

*saved for Nugget

Air 3/3 available

Shadow 1/3 available

*taken by Anti 

*saved for Shadow

Light 2/3 available

*Taken by Sunshine - Sophia Elizabeth Grace

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

athleticbear159

Name: Bree O'Connor

Nicknames: None, her name's to short. Sometimes people call her B, or maybe Connor.

Sexuality: straight. only likes the opposite gender.

Element: FIREEE

Appearance: 

*Nationality: She's American/European, her descendants being Irish, English, German, and French. Her most obvious is probably Irish/English.

*Skin tone: Naturally tan, with a smatter of freckles on her nose and cheeks.

*Eyes: A light golden brown with pure golden flecks, that sparkle green in the sun. Long and dark eyelashes, slightly big.

*Hair: She's a brunette,with long chestnut brown hair that has natural blond streaks running through it. It falls to her mid back kept down, but she will always keep it up in either a high ponytail or a messy bun. It is slightly wavy, and is a pretty color.

*Scars: None, except for a small scar that is not seen unless she wears short sleeves, it's under her wrist.

*Clothing: If it's like nowadays? An Under Armour tshirt(or whatever's equivalent) that's grey with the logo in big, blue block letters on the front.  A pair of black sports capris, light gray sock darts, a blue, black, and white braided sports necklace, a bunch of wristbands, and that's pretty much it.

*Jewelry: If it counts- a braided sports necklace, and the wristbands, I guess?

*Any special items they carry around: She will always carry her phone, and she carries a small Swiss Army Pocketknife in her pocket as well. She has a small duffel in which she keeps some food and water, a blanket, her phone, an Ipod, and a weapon. 

Abilities: 

*Skills: She's extremely good at anything sports will teach, like speed, endurance, strength, and flexibility.

*Weapons: Two small throwing knives with worn leather handles that she keeps at her side, as well as a mini but lethal pistol in her backpack.

*Skills/hobbies: Sports, like soccer, track, swimming, lacrosse, hockey, and basically everything. She's a cross-country racer and has learned to be extremely fast. 

Persona:

*Personality: She's energetic and athletic, an outdoorsy person who enjoys staying active and doing something at all times. Bree's playful, charming, and funny, but she can seriously hurt you. So don't get on her bad side. She's fiery and sassy, quick witted and good with words, and she's a born leader who will never be a follower. She's determined to stand on her feet and fight for what she believes, no matter the consequences.

Outer: She's friendly and funny to most people, assumed to be very controlling and good with emotions. She's athletic and thought to be extremely popular and well liked.

Inner: In truth, Bree tries extremely hard to keep in all of her emotions without bursting and lashing out on people she loves, since she knows her words can hurt. Actually, she's slightly insecure, and needs attention.

*Classifications:  Slightly tsundere.

*Likes: sports, running, races, competition, friends, attention, jokes

*Dislikes: bullies, slow walkers, boring people, laziness, indoors, sitting still

*Fears: death, and has a deathly fear of heights.

*Crush: open. I would like it to be a charming, funny, handsome guy(A GUY) who's nice to everyone. 

Backstory: Only one of her parents was an elemental, her mother, and she died early on of course, right after Bree started remembering. Bree live with her two brothers and father for her entire life, becoming more of a boyish girl and being more interested in "boy stuff". Now that her mother's dead, Bree is sick of not doing anything and is deciding to try to be strong in these hard times to avenge her mother.

Anything else:

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

oohh accepted^^ 

that was fast.

dont think ive seen ya before, tis a pleasure to meet you, im jen

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

Save a Shadow, please!

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

Could I save a Shadow/Light?

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

one or the other, please. 

ill save light for rn

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

Save air!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

Thumbnail avatar b8b0546c51

sunshinerabbit77

Name: Sophia Elizabeth Grace
Nicknames: Soph, Sophi, Lizzie, Liz, Grace, Eliza, basically whatever people wanna call her. Mostly goes by Sophia or Lizzie.
Gender: Female, cisgender (means she isn't trans or anything, female is what she was born into)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Element: Light
Appearance-
*Nationality: American, with a tiny bit of native american
*Skin tone: Very pale with red undertones (red undertones from her native american ancestors lol)
*Eyes: green, so they transition between green blue and gray.
*Hair: Her hair goes to her mid back. It is strawberry blonde and has a slight wave. She'll sometimes do a ponytail, but that's about it.
*Scars: she has a rectangular shaped scar on her ankle, its about an eighth of an inch wide and a half inch long.
*Clothing: Sophia is very casual. She wears tennies or chacos, a tshirt, and shorts or jeans.
*Jewelry: She doesn't wear jewelry much. Sometimes does earrings, but not really.
*Any special items they carry around: she keeps a small canister of silly putty on her at all times. bit of a quirk. she isn't good about carrying her phone
Abilities:
*Skills: She's good with puzzles, she's good with technology, she's a good artist
*Weapons: she keeps a small dagger with her some. she also works well with a bow.
*Skills/hobbies: art, programming, mind puzzles, reading
Persona-
*Personality: Sophia is a little shy, but she's very kind and intelligent. She loves to think about logic, and she enjoys talking to her friends. She can get shy around people close to her or new people to her. But most of the time she's very open with her friends.
Outer: Shy, bookworm, nerd
Inner: Kind, caring, bit of a goofball, smart, creative
Classifications: INFP
*Dislikes: being asked to talk about herself, being bored, mean people
*Fears: being disliked, darkness
*Crush: Sophia crushes on boys who are kind and care about her, not her looks or something.
Backstory: Sophia's parents are named Jett and Molly. She also has an aunt named Violet, who she is very close too. Molly and Violet are non-elementals (Violet on her dad's side still tho), but he dad is and died when she was 6.
Anything else: neon green

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

My, oh, my, what a wonderful day

Plenty of sunshine headin' my way

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!

Without change there would be no butterflies...
Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

-takes advantage of the confusion- Save a Shadow Period

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Alive}

Part of the something gen

Ooh so spoopy

God of Magic, Kylios, and Neutrality

River Clan warrior

Ravenclaw Keeper

I guess I'll stay. For now...

If these spots are all full, I'll open some more!

Roster: 

Fire 0/3 available

*saved for Bear

*saved for Toffee

Water 3/3 available

Earth 2/3 available

*saved for Nugget

Air 3/3 available

*saved for Lana

Shadow 0/3 available

*taken by Anti 

*saved for Shadow

*saved for Saber

Light 1/3 available

*saved for Cheiko 

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar e0eebe4f31

artisticwings28

Name: Niro Azrael
Nicknames: Niri only by Ayaan. (Call him that and he will be angry)
Sexuality: Pan
Element: Darkness
Appearance:
*Nationality: Italian
*Skin tone: Olive colored skin with freckles around face.
*Eyes: His eyes are an icy blue. Eye shape is a bit narrow and eyebrows are average.
*Hair: Has medium length wavy black hair and soft to the touch.
*Scars: Niro has a burn mark a few inches above his wrist and some light scars on his shoulders.
*Clothing: Niro wears mostly black due to his element. He wears a black trench coat with the cuffs rolled up and underneath the coat is a dark grey shirt. Has black fingerless gloves on. He has black jeans with no rips and black combat boots. Only time he wears color is in jewelry.
*Jewelry: His jewelry consists of one silver ring on both hands and a silver chain belt. On a special occasion he’ll wear a necklace with a garnet gem.
*Any special items they carry around: Has an iPod and wireless earbuds.
Abilities
*Skills: He’s fairly good with daggers. Mostly uses close combat.
*Weapons: He carries around two Kris daggers. The daggers are usually very sharp. In case he loses the daggers, he has a pocketknife in his coat.
*Skills/hobbies: Somewhat skilled in hand-to-hand combat and runs to increase speed. Practices powers to become more advanced and skilled.
Persona:
*Personality:
Outer: Niro doesn’t trust anyone he meets for the first time. People he met before he’s okay with. He seems neutral towards others but usually gives everyone a small glare. Doesn’t genuinely smile, only smirks at remarks. He’s reserved about a lot of things and can take things the wrong way, causing a small outlash. A bit mysterious in social situations, but is honest with you at times.
Inner: He’s very gentle and protective. Doesn’t get very angry at close friends and smiles at them more often. Niro trusts close friends, gets more emotional around them, and more kind. He cares a lot about close friends and will throw himself in the way of harm to save them.
*Classifications: INTJ, Slytherin.
*Likes: Music, art (sketching), independence, shady spots away from sun, the quiet, and doesn’t mind hanging out with one or two close friends as long as they’re quiet, snowy/cold places.
*Dislikes: Annoyingly loud people, obnoxiousness, light elementals, very hot places, crowds, being out in the sun for a long time, people who are constantly smiling, his nickname.
*Fears: Failure, losing loved ones, having loved ones turned against him, being alone for a long time, not being able to trust anyone again, being left behind, losing himself in his own darkness, and he freaks out when he’s touched without warning.
*Crush: Open. He looks for the type of person who doesn’t mind dealing with his quietness. The person also needs to give Niro some time to be alone, unless one of his strongly close friends recommends he should be accompanied. Anyone can crush on Niro, but he won’t like you back immediately. It takes time for him to trust people and for his current close friends, it took them awhile to be let into his inner self.
Backstory: Doesn’t have a tragic backstory at all. His mother died when giving birth to him and his father took care of him. They lived a normal life until his father passed away and Niro was 16 at the time.
Anything else: Gold

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

I listen to silence, and you have a lot to say.

#Jenti

❖ ιnғj ❖ lawғυl neυтral ❖ ѕlyтнerclaw ❖

yes love. sorry i disappeared on ya earlier.

you know. I had something important to say. but literally all i can think of right now are bagels. And i don't even like them?

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

athleticbear159

Jen-omg I hate bagels too and did you mean taken by Bear on the list?

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

yes, yes i did.

don't mind me im just. ya know. distracted

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Save light, please.

• Posted at:

➳ ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ 

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#Let go of perfect

CONTEAM

We are the RIPTIDE

QUEEN OF CRINGE

SPOOPY

Ayt, some things I forgot to mention. Everyone as of right now all live in the same town/area. We've got kinda of a society/club thing for just elementals and what not. Until we're all chased out by the monster things we at least know eachother but how close y'all are with eachother is up to you. 

The first day or so will be something a long the lines of, you're going about your day and your attack. Then someone will gather everyone and we will likely debate what to do before being attack all at once and leaving. From there, we will move as a group and pick up any stray elementals (late joiners) and from there the plot/story line is up to yall. 

also, I'm adding another OC. I'm not roleplaying with her, but im just providing a bit of info, since she will be present for a bit. so the one OC rule still applies. anyways,

name: Avah Tierney

element: fire

appearence: just think female Ayaan.

story: She's Ayaan's twin sister as well as best friends with Ayaan and Niro. She's really kind and sweet and usually keeps those two out of trouble. 

Roster: 

Fire 0/3 available

*taken by Bear- Bree O'Connor

*saved for Toffee

Water 3/3 available

Earth 2/3 available

*saved for Nugget

Air 3/3 available

*saved for Lana

Shadow 0/3 available

*taken by Anti 

*saved for Shadow

*saved for Saber

Light 1/3 available

*saved for Cheiko 

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

yessir

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Ill get my form in later today. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Ayt

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

artisticwings28

Up~

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

#Jenti

athleticbear159

Wait- her name is gonna be Raleigh O'Connor now. Her nicknames are Rey/Connor.

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

athleticbear159

oh and BUMP

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

artisticwings28

Roster:
Fire 0/3 available
*taken by Jen- Ayaan Tierney
*taken by Bear- Raleigh O'Connor
*saved for Toffee

Water 3/3 available

Earth 2/3 available
*saved for Nugget

Air 3/3 available
*saved for Lana

Shadow 0/3 available
*taken by Anti: Niro Azrael
*saved for Shadow
*saved for Saber

Light 0/3 available
*saved for Cheiko

*saved for Aurelia

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

#Jenti

frostdawn272

Name: Crystal Merell

Nicknames: Crissy, Cassie, etc.

Sexuality: Straight

Element: Light

Appearance:

*Nationality: She's European and mostly from France and England. (She's really a mix of both but her most obvious is probably French.)

*Skin tone: She's naturally a mix of tan and pale, but she's more tan then pale because of all the time she spends outside.

*Eyes: Her eyes are a hazel color that's more green then brown.

*Hair: Her long hair falls almost to her waist and is ombre starting brown than blond at the tips. Her hair is naturally curled into perfect ringlets.

*Scars: She has a small scar on her wrist from accidentally cutting herself when she was little.

*Clothing: She has a pink cropped hoodie that says Pink in white letters. She also wears jeans and a pair of Nike gray sneakers.

*Jewelry: She has a white crystal necklace that her mom gave her before she passed away.

*Any special items they carry around: Her iPhone and some earbuds.

Abilities:

*Skills: She's really good at shooting her bow.

*Weapons: A bow and arrows with white tips. She also has a dagger.

*Skills/hobbies: She loves playing music and to sing. She's also pretty active and is a gymnast and dancer.

Persona:

*Personality: 

Outer: She's always smiling, and is thought of as a bubbly teacher's pet that isn't necessarily a genius or anything. She's seen as a popular kid with people wanting to imitate her, and she stands out because she's always kind to everyone and doesn't really have any enemies. When nobody else is talking, she's the one that keeps the conversation going.

Inner: She's really similar to her outer self, except for the fact that she doesn't really matter and everyone else's lives are/should be more valued. She also strives to make no enemies and get good grades.

*Classifications: She's a proud Hufflepuff!

*Likes: She likes music, her friends, and always loves to meet new people and try new things. She also loves to read and dance/ do gymnastics.

*Dislikes: She hates bullies but doesn't care if she's being bullied and easily trusts anyone and what they say about her. She also hates ice skating and doesn't really care for frosting. She also hates having nothing to do.

*Fears: She's afraid of people hating/being mad at her and is pretty insecure. She also is afraid of her friends getting hurt and she's scared of war.

*Crush: Open, Crystal likes people that can cheer her up and joke, and people that don't just care about her looks.

Backstory: Crystal is an only child, and her mom died when she was 8. Her dad is still alive and he loves her very much, but he has to work all the time and is almost never home. Crystals power is something that cheers her up when she's sad, and lonely or afraid.

Anything else: Turquoise

• Posted at:

➳ ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ 

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#Let go of perfect

CONTEAM

We are the RIPTIDE

QUEEN OF CRINGE

SPOOPY

frostdawn272

Inner: She's really similar to her outer self, except for the fact that she believes she doesn't really matter and everyone else's lives are/should be more valued. 

Just an edit for this sentence......she's still valued by others but she doesn't believe she should be.

• Posted at:

➳ ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ 

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#Let go of perfect

CONTEAM

We are the RIPTIDE

QUEEN OF CRINGE

SPOOPY

Ooh fun. Accepted!

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

Pllleeaaseee get ur forms in. We're going to start either tonight or tmr afternoon. You can still join at any point.

Roster: 
Fire 0/3 available
*Taken by Jen- Ayaan Tierney
*Taken by Bear- Raleigh O'Connor
*Saved for Toffee

Water 3/3 available

Earth 2/3 available
*Saved for Nugget

Air 3/3 available
*Saved for Lana

Shadow 0/3 available
*Taken by Anti: Niro Azrael
*Saved for Shadow
*Ssaved for Saber

Light 0/3 available
*Saved for Cheiko

*Taken by Aurelia - Crystal Merell

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Up.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

frostlynx454

Name: Zack Liston
Nicknames:
Sexuality: Straight
Element: Shadow
Appearance: 
*Nationality: Scandinavian
*Skin tone: Pale
*Eyes: Blue
*Hair: Naturally blond, but its died night black
*Scars: He has a few burn scars on his right leg 
*Clothing: He wears a gray hoodie over a black Legend of Zelda t-shirt, Blue jeans, and a pair of black running shoes.
*Jewelry: None
*Any special items they carry around: His phone, a picture of him and his family when he was 8, and the picture is slightly burnt.
Abilities:
*Skills: He is exceptional at throwing knives and knife fighting, and he is pretty good with a gun.
*Weapons: He has
*Skills/hobbies: Reading, Video games, D&D, Sharpening knives
Persona:
*Personality:
Outer: He seems pretty cool and collected, He doesn't usually show his emotions, he is a great leader when he wants to be.
Inner: He is a little insecure and his hard to open up.
*Classifications: NG
*Likes: The Dark, Cats, Video games, Fantasy, Sharp stuff, D&D, Reading.
*Dislikes: Bullies
*Fears: Losing somebody that's close to him again, Fire
*Crush: He wants somebody that doesn't mind
Backstory: He is the middle child of five, so he is used to always being looked over, and his mom died when he was 10.

Anything else: Purple, Also Aurelia is it ok if he is good friends with crystal?

Is this good?

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Alive}

Ooh so spoopy

River Clan warrior

Ravenclaw Keeper

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Accepted. 

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

frostdawn272

@Saber, Sure! Can Crystal have have crush on him ?

• Posted at:

➳ ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ 

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#Let go of perfect

CONTEAM

We are the RIPTIDE

QUEEN OF CRINGE

SPOOPY

aw yeah. i love shipping

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

frostlynx454

@Aurelia Sure!

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Alive}

Ooh so spoopy

River Clan warrior

Ravenclaw Keeper

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

I'll probably get my form in later, I'm currently on mobile so I can't right now.

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5