Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Crystal's POV:

I couldn't help but look back to see if the strange things (elemons) were still behind me. Out of the corner of my eye I glimpsed a flash of movement and saw them right behind me, getting closer. I started sprinting again, but tripped and fell onto the cold hard ground. I glimpsed back as I hurried to my feet, and I realized that the monsters were almost right next to me. Tears pricked my eyes again as I stood up, and I couldn't help feeling depressed as I realized they were going to come any second. I continued sprinting, but this time I was slower as I realized I had no hope of survival. Slowly but surely, the monsters caught up to me. Suddenly a strange anger filled me, and my hands started glowing. I held my breath, and as the monsters came towards me I pointed my hands directing at them. There was a loud shrieking noise as the monsters slowly backed away and I used this to my advantage, slowly backing away until I ran at full force again straight towards a truck. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

➳ ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ 

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#Let go of perfect

CONTEAM

We are the RIPTIDE

QUEEN OF CRINGE

SPOOPY

The lesser ones should be fine, but anything bigger than that is supposed to be next to impossible without other people helping. 

Also, love the idea of ranked elemons

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Swear to God, I ain't ever gonna repent~  

im ded.

#jenti

Owah page 3!

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Raleigh

I started running towards my house as my brother tore through the door. "DAD!" He yelled,panting, as he shook my dad.

My dad stood at the counter making a mug of coffee, as he ran a hand through his dark salt-and-pepper hair. He had definitely aged over the years of being single. He turned from the coffee machine, sitting on the couch beside my older brother Camden, who was watching a football game on our TV. 

"What is it, Beckham?" He asked my twin brother, tapping his foot softly but still easy to hear. 

"Rey can do magic!" Beckham's eyes danced the same way they had when he had seen my powers. My brother Camden turned and rolled his eyes.

"Rey's a Jedi. That's not the same thing as magic." Camden explained, then turned back to his game.

"No, Raleigh can do magic! I saw her make fire!" Beckham looked hurt.

My dad said-"Beckham..."

"It's called matches, dodo." Camden exclaimed.

"Camden James O' Connor, don't be smart with me!" Her dad boomed, finally raising his voice after years.

"I wasn't dad, I was talking to Beck!" Camden harrumphed, peeling his eyes off the tv, as his dark brown eyes flashed with anger.

"But she really-" Beckham interrupted.

"GUYS!!!" Raleigh screamed, silencing everyone. "Dad, can I talk to you outside?" she asked, and her dad, looking confuzzled, nodded as they walked outside. 

"You have the powers." Her father whispered.

"Huh?" Raleigh asked.

"Rey, you don't remember your mother very much, but she was different than most women." Her father stared off into space. 

Here we go again. Raleigh grumbled. Next thing he'll say is that she had the most beautiful sea green eyes that reminded him of the ocean, and beautiful, long coppery red hair that reminded him of a ripe strawberry. 

"She was different, because she wasn't really normal. She was an elemental, controlling fire. She ran away to protect our family. And now we need to protect you." Her dad finished, as they walked over to his car. Her father drove into the woods and stopped. "This is where you'll have to stay. He pointed to a small cabin. "There are others like you. Don't forget I love you, and call me as much as you can." Raleigh stared. "Bye, dear." He whispered as her father drove off. Raleigh sputtered as she walked up the stairs with her bag and rang the doorbell. A couple teenagers peered out.

"Um...hi." Raleigh managed a smile.

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

*∂яσρ-кι¢кѕ ρυмρкιи* SKOOPY

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

nínjα turtlє чσu вєttєr stσp pσkíng mє

Ooooh full name 

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar 0d0215bb05

opalchicken63

Any spotz left? Sounds kool.

• Posted at:

Ru Bibi... Or Melayia... Or Opal... :3

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Minecraft and Flyff 4 lyf!

Reader, Writer, and RPer!

Wolf-girl at heart

opalchicken63

Any*

What strange autocorrect this phone has.

• Posted at:

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Wolf-girl at heart

frostdawn272

I believe there's some water elementals and air elementals left....check the 2nd page there should be a list

• Posted at:

➳ ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ 

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#Let go of perfect

CONTEAM

We are the RIPTIDE

QUEEN OF CRINGE

SPOOPY

Yeah, also if you rreaaaalltyy want a spot I’ll open one

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

opalchicken63

Name: Zora Cazadora

Nicknames:Zz, Cazzy

Sexuality: straight

Element:earth

Appearance:

*Nationality:native american and hispanic

*Skin tone:tan

*Eyes:brown

*Hair:brown

*Scars:scar over left cheek and eye.

*Clothing:wears casual, comfy clothing for motion and fighting. All brown and not very soft.

*Jewelry: gold Necklace with tree on it engraved with many types of gems.

*Any special items they carry around:jeweled dagger from great grandfather

Abilities:earthbending in general, change form/hardness of soil/sediment (for example, can turn sand into sandstone and back and soil into mud and back)

*Skills: adgil and fast, strong but not known for her stregnth.

*Weapons: dagger with gem-encrusted handle passed down from great grandfather.

*Skills/hobbies: writing and jogging.

Persona: what does this mean?

*Personality: 

Outer:shy, quiet, reserved, jumps into acton without thinking

Inner:clever, quick thinker, introverted, lonely but tells no one, always has a plan.

*Classifications: none.

*Likes:writing/reading, nature, jogging, flowers, small kind gestures, privacy, darkness, night, the moon etc

*Dislikes: bright light, people trying to hard or being too nice.

*Fears: fire

*Crush: we'll see.

Backstory: she doesn't like to talk about it.

Anything else: nah

• Posted at:

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Wolf-girl at heart

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Sophia-

I was relaxing on the porch, reading one of my favorite books. Suddenly, Niro ran up carrying an unconscious Ayaan, with Avah nowhere in sight. Niro called out, fear in his voice, “Sophia!” I stood up and ran over to the two boys. “What’s wrong?” I asked, wondering why Ayaan was unconscious. I then noticed Niro’s wrist. “What happened out there Niro?” I then said, my gut telling me it was something bad. “My arm’s fine. Ayaan got knocked out by Avah… she just attacked without a second thought.” Niro responded, stumbling over his words. My stomach dropped. “Wh-what? Why?” I said, confusion taking over my voice, and deep breaths showing my anxiety in it all. “I've got no idea. There was this… thing. And it was fast. It somehow controlled fire,  blocking off Avah from us.” He adjusted Ayaan, and walked into the house. I followed him in and collapsed on the couch. “How are we going to break it to him?” Nero said. Then reality hit. I jumped up and ran to my room to grab my phone. “I'm gonna call my mom and Aunt Vi to figure out what to do, ok?” I yelled across the house. No response, but I i called them anyway. They gave me a few recommendations- it would be best not to get medics involved since we couldn't really explain what happened and all. I took care of what they said, making sure Ayaan’s head was in a safe position. And then I waited. Suddenly, it started raining. “Weird… it wasn't supposed to rain today.” I thought to myself. I then remembered. I had left my book outside! I ran outside to grab it,  and luckily it was not to wet. I laid it in my room near my lamp to dry, and selected another book to read. I walked back to the main room, and curled up in a chair to wait for Ayaan to wake up.

A little bit later, I heard a groan coming from Ayaan. I put my book down, and glanced at Niro. How were we going to tell him? He talked to Niro. I saw him hand Ayaan the necklace Avah wore. “Send out a message to the elementals. We need to discuss this attack.” I glanced at Niro. Why did he not tell him everything?

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

Thumbnail avatar e0eebe4f31

artisticwings28

Niro Azrael

I nodded and pulled out a spare phone. I only had it to make phone calls and to hack, other than that it was useless. I typed some numbers into a website and gained access to a local radio show.

I thought for a moment on what to say, realizing that the public didn’t know what we are. A few more minutes passed by before I spoke into the phone, broadcasting my voice to any radios locally.

“There currently is a small fire in a forest nearby Bane Rd. It is being attained, but I would like for certain,” I emphasized on the word certain, hoping the other Elementals understood, “people to please come to Terran Park.” I read out the address close to the house but not making it obvious.

I exited the radio show and placed the phone back into my pocket. I walked over to Ayaan and tapped him firmly. “Sent out the message, told them to go to Terran Park. Hopefully they understood what I said.”

I handed him the phone. “If you want to make an announcement just type in this website and run this code,” I pointed out the steps then turned away, heading towards the porch. It was raining, but I didn’t have a care for it.

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

I listen to silence, and you have a lot to say.

#Jenti

❖ ιnғj ❖ lawғυl neυтral ❖ ѕlyтнerclaw ❖

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Zack Liston:

The girl asked me what my name was and I said "Zack,  an Elemental.  Like you.  Now get in unless you want to be killed by those Monsters."  I hopped back in and shot some more.  But then I heard something on the radio.  

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Alive}

Part of the something gen

Ooh so spoopy

God of Magic, Kylios, and Neutrality

River Clan warrior

Ravenclaw Keeper

I guess I'll stay. For now...

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

so how does the house we have to gather looks like or is that not important? 

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

athleticbear159

anti-Just so you know, my character just showed up...

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

The house is probably victoriorian style since it’s really old. There is modern tech inside though like any house today. Tv, electricity, WiFi, stuff like that. 

Ans im sorry I didn’t pov, I had some personal issues to take care of, but I’ll get one up today. 

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

artisticwings28

@Bear: ah sorry, i was too busy writing my pov that i didn’t see yours.

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

#Jenti

frostlynx454

Bump

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Alive}

Ooh so spoopy

River Clan warrior

Ravenclaw Keeper

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

anti is king of passive-aggressive responses

also?? my pov still won't go through?? so aster and his sister cadence were attacked, she was devoured, he ran back to the house at top speed and is now recovering and sobbing into a cup of hot cocoa in his room

and since i forgot to put it in his form he is trans male

• Posted at:

♪ ᴀ ʀ ɪ ʀ ɴ ɢ ♪

i finally noticed that somewhere along the way

the changing seasons had painted the town a new color

2/28/15

frostlynx454

@Aurelia Is the truck she ran to Zacks truck?

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Alive}

Ooh so spoopy

River Clan warrior

Ravenclaw Keeper

Ayaan “Blaise” Tierney

“Um… hi.” A girl with dark brown hair stood at the door smiling awkwardly. I was positive I’d seen her before somewhere, probably in some stupid elemental meeting a long time ago, That was fast… I looked at her for a moment, she was the right age at least.

“Show me your powers,” I said simply. She looked at me strangely for a moment but did as I asked. A small flame danced across her palm, well good to know at least some people had control. I opened the door and stepped aside allowing her entry. “I’m Ayaan, but I’m also known as Blaise. And you are?”

“Raleigh,” she replied. I nodded as she made her way inside.

“Pleasure,” I said. I didn’t bother faking a super kind or welcoming tone, but I did make sure to at least be somewhat polite. “If you’re hungry Sophia is somewhere in the house. We’ll start the meeting once more people show.

I lingered a bit on the porch after she went outside. As much as I hated getting wet, I wasn’t overly fond of the blazing sun either. Niro had sulked off somewhere and was probably somewhere outside right now.

“Idiot,” I muttered under my breath. He shouldn’t be wandering around outside alone with those things running around. I gently fingered the necklace around my neck as I stared off into the cloudy sky. Part of me knew I should probably go find Niro, but in the end, I turned and closed the door behind him. As much as I'd rather not admit it, Niro could hold his own. That, and I hated getting wet. 

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

Name: Louise Tremblay

Nicknames: N/A

Sexuality: Questioning.

Element: Light

Appearance:

*Nationality: French Canadian.

*Skin tone: Light tan.

*Eyes: Lavender.

*Hair: Blue/green gradient (dyed).

*Scars: Has a few scars on her hands and wrists from accidents while using tools, among other things.

*Clothing: Louise tends to wear comfortable clothes, and she prefers to wear more cool colors. Her wardrobe features a lot of anime and video game t-shirts, sweaters and sweatpants. She only ever wears running shoes. She also carries a black/white checkerboard pattern backpack wherever she goes, in which she carries her sculpting tools, her laptop, her phone and some other stuff.

*Jewelry: A chain necklace with a bottle charm that has pink dye inside it.

*Any special items they carry around: An expensive camera. She takes pictures of things that she wants to sculpt if not for the aesthetics of the scene itself.

Abilities: Louise can rearrange the light in an area, creating perfect conditions for photographs or plunging a room into pitch-darkness while the real light is concentrated and kept in a box. She also can’t be blinded by bright lights and can create visual illusions.

*Skills: Louise can sketch things out straight from her brain, and has a lot of dexterity.

*Weapons: She fights with wooden hammers since she carries them around anyway.

*Skills/hobbies: Louise spends most of her free time sculpting, and she’s really good at it. She’s also a rather skilled photographer.

Persona: The stereotypical artist.

*Personality: In general, Louise is quiet and is almost always off in her own world. She needs time to recover from social situations, and snaps at people when not given the time she needs. She tends to shy away from the spotlight. She is very artistic and creative, and tends to rely on her intuition to process information. She also tends to use a big-picture approach to decisions. She adapts rather well. She cares for other people a bit too much.

Outer: Louise is calm, quiet and a little antisocial, but she puts a lot of passion into her art. She is a bit of a perfectionist and gets annoyed at people for doing a job wrong or disturbing her. Generally a good person.

Inner: Inside, Louise’s proverbial cup runneth over with energy and ideas. Other than that, she’s about the same as she acts.

*Classifications: Hufflepuff. Knight of Space. Dandere. Lawful good. INFJ-T.

*Likes: sculpting, anime, photography, showing people her work, but at the same time, she loves being alone, the night sky, being in control of herself

*Dislikes: sour foods, cold places, she doesn’t take criticism well

*Fears: Losing control, darkness, also she’s extremely hoplophobic (hoplophobia is the phobia of weapons, in Louise’s case, phobia of firearms)

*Crush: None so far. She’s looking for someone that will ‘accommodate her weirdness’, as she says.

Backstory: Louise was raised by a single, widowed mom, her father having been fatally wounded in a construction accident, and having died in hospital. She turned to sculpting as her own little way of coping- her mother did so by throwing herself into her own work, partly out of necessity, since she was the only breadwinner in the family. Her mother worked as the principal for an university, so the two didn’t live in poverty or anything. Her mother never told Louise about her own Light abilities because she was waiting for Louise’s to surface.

Anything else: orange n white n blue

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

artisticwings28

Niro Azrael

Niro heard the quiet noise of the door being shut. He knew that he should be inside because of what happened earlier, but it was...tough. He didn’t want to face Ayaan at all, he couldn’t save his sister. Avah kept the both of us from fighting each other and now that she’s gone…

Niro let his hair fall in front of his face. His thoughts were not helping his mood whatsoever. The rain turned into a light drizzle which disappointed him. That meant the sun would come out and light would be everywhere.

Not very good with a dark elemental.

He drummed his fingers on his pants before walking over to the door, but paused. He fixed his hair slightly, a bit under average for presentable.

Niro swung open the door and shut it behind him. He was quiet, he didn’t know what to say.

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

#Jenti

athleticbear159

(just so you know, Raleigh actually has decently light hair because of her highlights, not to be picky or anything :p

Raleigh "Rey" O'Connor

I rang the doorbell and a boy came to the door. He looked at me oddly, and I grinned. 

"Show me your powers." He said, extremely straightforward.

I willed a flame to erupt from my hand, making sure to control it. Didn't want to make him feel threatened the first day I meet him.

I concentrated and stared at the boy, trying not to make the orange and red explode into my face. The boy stepped aside and let me in. 

"I'm Ayann, but I'm also known as Blaise. And you are?" He asked.

"Raleigh." I replied, deciding not to tell him my full name or nickname.

After, I decided to go and sit in the backyard, and climbed the big oak tree that stood in the corner. I stood on top of the highest branch and looked at the sun. 

Why did my dad dump me here? I questioned myself, pulling out my small golden locket that I tucked underneath my tshirt.

"I wish you were here, mom. Maybe you could answer all my questions."

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

lynxlynx3024

Aylina

After hearing the message on the radio show which was filtered by mine devices I went to the house which  they meant. I knocked on the door and waited patiently while the raining continued

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

frostdawn272

@Saber I honestly wasn't thinking of that when I POVed but sure, lol

• Posted at:

➳ ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ 

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#Let go of perfect

CONTEAM

We are the RIPTIDE

QUEEN OF CRINGE

SPOOPY

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

Aisha

He replied, then hoped into the car, firing a few more shots. I shrugged, then hoped inside too. A radio broadcast blared into the car with an address on it.

"Should we go there?" I asked. He nodded. And we-well, he drove. For a while, we just sat in silence, then something thunked into the side of the car.

"What was that?" I asked, pushing open the car door. The girl stared at me for a bit, then looked towards Zack.

"Elemental....?" He said, seemingly knowing what she was. She nodded and scooted to the other side, allowing her a spot. Then, we rode to the address, to find a house/shack/cabin thingy with someone outside and the lights on.

"This is the place, right?" I asked, stepping out and walking towards the front door.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

HOW IN THE WORLD DO PEOPLE MAKE SUCH GOOD SIGNATURES?

Always going to be a little lost...

athleticbear159

Raleigh

I saw two people heading towards the front door. I hopped off the tree and ran to get the door. I hastily flipped my ponytail behind my head and opened the door. 

"Urm...hi. Are you guys elementals?" I asked, showing them my fire powers.

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

Please go through?

also, shout out to Raleigh bc Ayaan Hayes door duty

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

Aisha

"Uh, hi.. Are you guys Elementals?" A girl asked, though I barely heard her voice.

"This place is so awesome! Look how tall the trees are!" I exclaimed, weaving through some of the trees, then returning to the doorway.

"What did you say?" I asked, flushing furiously at my mistake.

"Elemental?" She asked, then shot a beam of fire out of her palm. I scrambled back, eyes wide.

"Uh..." She looked concerned, then called to someone else for help.

"You okay?" the other person asked, looking mildly annoyed.

"Me? I'm fine..." I piped up cheerfully.

"You needed help?" the other person asked to the girl.

"Wait-you asked me a question earlier, what was it? Oh, elemental. Yes. I am. I think. Unless I'm an elemon. Do you guys normally do meetings. Never been. Huh. Actually, that makes sense..." I rambled on.

"Elemon? You're an elemon?!" she shouted, getting into a better defensive stance.

"NO! Maybe. I don't know!" I panicked, waving my arms in front of my face, somehow creating a wall of water.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

HOW IN THE WORLD DO PEOPLE MAKE SUCH GOOD SIGNATURES?

Always going to be a little lost...

Well, since my pov decided not to go through. Ayaan is sitting in the dark on the top of the staircase in the foyer. He basically ranted a bit about revenge and then stated that Niro needs to learn to turn on the lights. 

Random fact about the house, the lights are always either way too bright or completely off with the curtains drawn. And much to Ayaan’s annoyance it switches all the time. 

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

athleticbear159

Raleigh

It was my turn to scramble back now. 

"Water..." My voice trailed off. It's the only element you can't destroy. I wanted to slap my thoughts, that was one of the worst things I'd ever thought.

"I'm Raleigh. Call me Rey." I breathed, waving them into the house as the lights blared extremely bright. "Please come in."

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

Meanwhile, Ayaan is still letting a stranger do his job while dozing off

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

frostdawn272

I have no idea what the heck I’m doing. I just got in a car with a bunch of random strangers, and I’m pretty sure my dad is going to kill me. My phone started buzzing and I winced as I looked at the dozens of missed calls and text messages from him. I hesitantly opened my texting app and responded to him, just typing: “Hey dad, sorry I haven’t been responding. I can’t talk rn, bye.”

We sat in silence until we reached an old shack. A girl welcomed us at the door, although I didn’t pay much attention until I saw the girl I had sat in the car with put up a wall of water to shield herself. “Let’s calm down,” I said, my voice trembling at that point.

• Posted at:

➳ ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ 

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#Let go of perfect

CONTEAM

We are the RIPTIDE

QUEEN OF CRINGE

SPOOPY

frostlynx454

I'll get my PoV in later today

@Aurielia I thought Zack already knew Crystal?

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Alive}

Ooh so spoopy

River Clan warrior

Ravenclaw Keeper

lynxlynx3024

*is getting completly ignored by everyone*

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

athleticbear159

Raleigh

I nodded my head, agrreing with the girl who had brown curls. I flashed her a big smile, trying to ligthen the mood. I spun my brown and blond high ponytail around my finger, using the other hand to create fire again. The flames flickered and grew as they danced around my palms. It tingled but at the same time had a good sensation. 

"If you're an elemental, please come in. Elemons..."

I stared at the girl who had blasted water, and mentioned elemons.

"Elemons beware. I will burn you if you're one of them." I flickered out my flames and allowed them to enter. They looked kinda familiar. 

"This is creepy deja-vu." I murmured, but it came out a bit louder than I expected. "Sorry. My name's Raleigh."

(EHEM PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHARACTERS COME INSIDE WE CAN HAVE HEARTFELT CONVOS INSIDE)

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

psst elemons look nothing like humans. they're more like wolves or smth

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

Ayaan "Blaise" Tierney

Door duty was not my thing. In fact, I all but hated it. I proceeded the same way I had with Raleigh with the second person, Aylina. She was an air elemental, which could be useful if I could ever learn to control my flames. I let out a loud sigh and sat down on the old staircase in the foyer. Why did I have to get stuck with this job? Sophia was off in the house somewhere and Niro was sulking in the rain. I would have gone and yelled at him, but the idea of getting wet held me back. Instead, I leaned up against the wall.

I stared absently at the foyer. I should probably turn some lights on or something... God, living with Niro was really getting to him. I closed my eyes, letting myself connect with my own energy. Fire danced gently across my palm. Breath. Don't let it get too big or too small. Focus. I willed the flames to dance. For a second, they seemed to do as I wanted. But then as always they grew too quickly and spiraled out of control. I quickly extinguished them and sighed again. Revenge would be simple. All I had to do was let go and let my power loose. Of course, I'd burn down the entire forest and probably myself and anyone else nearby, but. At least I would have revenge.

>><><<

I sighed, turning on some lights and pulling out chairs. The people I lived with were a mess. Sophia never wanted to turn the lights off, even in the middle of the night, and Niro never turned them on at all. I waited a bit for everyone to get inside and dried off before directing people to the living room.

I stood awkwardly at the front of the room. Niro loomed in the back behind me. I rolled my eyes, he needed to be up here helping me. I hated having to deal with people, that was always Avah’s thing. Avah… I still couldn't believe she was gone.

“Alright,” I said loudly, getting everyone’s attention. “The reason I, we, called everyone here is there has been something attacking Elementals lately,” I paused trying to find the words. This looked a lot easier in movies… “These uh, things. Elemental monsters-” I continued to awkwardly talk before I was interrupted by Sophie laughing. I glared at her as if to say ‘what now?’

“Elemons,” she laughed. I rolled my eyes. As stupid as it sounded, there wasn’t much else to call them by.  

“Uh, sure… The point is. We need to do something. We’ve seen them before, but now they’re growing active. And,” I swallowed hard. “One killed my sister.” If the room wasn’t silent then, it was now. I tried to find the words to talk but they weren’t coming. I turned to look at Niro, mentally pleading for him to take over.

Niro sighed and walked to the front of the room. He pulled me back into the shadows and stood in my place. “Alright, I honestly don’t know what to say but we’re going to hunt them down. Has anyone else been attacked though? We need more information on that if we want a more successful plan.”

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

Roster:
Fire 1/3 available
*Taken by Jen- Ayaan Tierney
*Taken by Bear- Raleigh O'Connor

Water 2/3 available
*Taken by FrozenFlame: Aisha Melanie Nishba

*Saved for Icy

Earth 2/3 available
*Taken by Melayia: Zora Cazadora

Air 1/3 available
*Taken by Ari: Aster Chanson
*Taken by Nebur: Aylina Neva

Shadow 0/3 available
*Taken by Anti: Niro Azrael

*Taken by Saber: (Zach or Jack, I cannot remember first name) Liston.

*Saved fot Random

Light 0/3 available
*Taken by Sunshine - Sophia Elizabeth Grace
*Taken by Chieko: Louise Tremblay
*Taken by Aurelia - Crystal Merell

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

im ded.

#jenti

1 , , 3 , , 5