Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Oh, I dared.

All your life, you have been more or less average. Sure, a few strange things happen around you, but no one thinks too much of it. Until the Night, where you do something unthinkable, and right after, you disappear. Put 'I am a Disgrace' in other. You show up in a world where you remember only basic facts about yourself and no memories of how you got there or what you did; or even that you did anything. All you know is that on your wrist opposite your dominant hand is a single word- Disgrace. You must find a way to leave this world with the others that have also been labeled this way. But be wary, for there is a saboteur's in your midst. Will you remember anything and find your way out? Ignore that phrase. Or will you be stuck in the Realm of Disgrace for good?

Rules:

No perfect (mary sue/gary stue) characters, and no one sided personalities, 'woe is me' characters, cinnamon rolls (this is not the place for them) or anything else along those lines.

Little details may come up later.

Saves last three days, but you can ask for an extension.

Even genders. That means four males and four females.

The other regular rules.

Put 'Kit-kat, Kit-kat' in other.

Spots:

Person 1: Open

Person 2: Open

Person 3: Open

Person 4: Open

Person 5: Open

Person 6: Open

Person 7: Open

Saboteur: Take by me (for reasons) (Male)

Form:

Name (first AND last):

Age (15-19):

Appearance (be descriptive!):

Clothing:

Personality (not just strings of words, describe at least a little bit):

Dominant Hand:

Weapon(s) (two max, a pair of something counts as one):

Spot:

Anything else we should know about them?:

Other:

Feel free to ask questions if you need/want more info.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

In a few counts we will move once more

7-8-14

Save spot 7, make please I’m writing form now

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Swear to God, I ain't ever gonna repent~  

im ded.

#jenti

Name (first AND last): Ayaan Tierney 

Age (15-19): 19

Appearance (be descriptive!): Let’s see. His hair is dark crimson and it falls past his ears just above his shoulders. It’s parted off the left. His eyes are a dark silvery/steel gray color and a thin and are distant and spacy. He’s got sharp features and a soft smile. 

Clothing: He wears a dark red T-shirt with a black jacket over it. He also wears jeans. He has a gold ring on a chain around his neck that he usually keeps tucked in his shirt. 

Personality (not just strings of words, describe at least a little bit): He’s really distant. He holds a lot of anger in and usually stays quiet in order to spare others’ feelings. He tends to act like he doesn’t care or recklessly, but in truth he’d do anything to protect the ones he cares about. He tends to think deeply about everything and noticed the small things. He’s also far too quick to jump into a fight. His anger often leads to threats and then to violence. However, he isn’t a mean person, in fact he’s usually quiet for the sake of other people instead of speaking his mind and being rude. He’s not into new people, but for those he knows and trusts he’s kind and fiercely loyal. 

Dominant Hand: He’s truly a leftie, but uses his right hand for everything except fighting. 

Weapon(s) (two max, a pair of something counts as one): A Liuyuedo and a trench knife. 

Spot: Seven. 

Anything else we should know about them?: Hmm. He lets out all of his built up anger in fighting/sparring. In an easy one on one fight he’ll probably the trench knife with his right hand. Unless things get bad then he’ll switch to his left. He uses the sword only for big fights and or show. 

Other: I am a disgrace, kit-kat kit-kat 

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Swear to God, I ain't ever gonna repent~  

im ded.

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar e0eebe4f31

artisticwings28

Save Person 6, it will be a male btw.

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

I listen to silence, and you have a lot to say.

#Jenti

❖ ιnғj ❖ lawғυl neυтral ❖ ѕlyтнerclaw ❖

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

save spot 2, male

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar e0eebe4f31

artisticwings28

Name: Niro Azrael

Appearance: He has olive colored skin with freckles around face. His eyes are an icy blue. Eye shape is a bit narrow and eyebrows are average. Has medium length wavy black hair and soft to the touch. Niro has some light scars on his shoulders. He has a small nose, small mouth, and a defined jawline. He’s lean with some muscles and stands at 6’2”.

Clothing: Niro wears mostly black. He wears a black trench coat with the cuffs rolled up and underneath the coat is a dark grey shirt. Has black fingerless gloves on. He has black jeans with no rips and black combat boots. Only time he wears color is in jewelry. His jewelry consists of one silver ring on both hands and a silver chain belt. On a special occasion he’ll wear a necklace with a garnet gem.

Personality: Niro doesn’t trust anyone he meets for the first time. People he met before he’s okay with. He seems neutral towards others but usually gives everyone a small glare. Doesn’t genuinely smile, only smirks at remarks. He’s reserved about a lot of things and can take things the wrong way, causing a small out lashes. A bit mysterious in social situations, but is honest with you at times. If you’re a close friend, he’ll defend you with his life and becomes protective. He’ll still argue with you but it’s more friendly and calm. He gets more in touch with his feelings with close friends.

Dominant Hand: Right.

Weapon(s): He carries around two Kris daggers. The daggers are usually very sharp. In case he loses the daggers, he has a pocketknife in his coat.

Spot: Six

Anything else we should know about them?: Not that I can remember. May bring up something if I remember.

Other: I am a Disgrace, Kit-kat, Kit-kat.

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

I listen to silence, and you have a lot to say.

#Jenti

❖ ιnғj ❖ lawғυl neυтral ❖ ѕlyтнerclaw ❖

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

save spot 3, female!

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

*∂яσρ-кι¢кѕ ρυмρкιи* SKOOPY

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

nínjα turtlє чσu вєttєr stσp pσkíng mє

athleticbear159

Name (first AND last): Raleigh O'Connor(call her Rey)

Age (15-19): 16

Appearance (be descriptive!): SHe's a brunette with long chestnut brown hair that has natural blond streaks running through it. It falls to her mid back when she keeps it down, but she will always keep it up in a high ponytail or a messy bun. Her eyes are a light golden brown that sparkle an amber-green in the sunlight. She has tan skin, wit freckles dotting her nose and cheeks, and has an athleticbuild. She's in shape and fit, about 5'5, slightly short but still somewhat intimidating.

Clothing: An Under Armour shirt with the logo in coral on the front, a pair of black sports capris, a grey Capitals sweatshirt, and a pair of black Nike sneakers.

Personality (not just strings of words, describe at least a little bit): She's energetic and athletic, an outdoorsy person who is always active and on the go. She's friendly and funny, charming and cheerful, but she can seriously hurt you. She's stubborn and overcompetitive, feeling the need to win at everything, no matter how little it is.

Dominant Hand: right.

Weapon(s) (two max, a pair of something counts as one): a pair of throwing knives she keeps at her side, and a sword she keeps tucked up her sleeves.

Spot: Person 3, female

Anything else we should know about them?: Not really, she's straight, has a love for competition and sports, and has a strong feeling to judge things by her gut, not her brain. Her motto- No guts, no glory!

Other: I am a Disgrace kit-kat, kit-kat

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

save spot 5 female I remember this RP

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

horsedragon1273

@Jenna, Anti

Accepted

@Seeker, Nebur

Saved

@Bear

Her personality seems to be on the positive side. Add a few more negative traits please.

Name: Endyr Crusaders

Appearance: Endyr has dark red hair that goes to just above his shoulder blades that he wears in a low ponytail. Vibrant, inquisitive eyes that are a pale green. When looking closely, you can see thin red lines of color running through his pupils and irises. He has pale skin that burns and doesn't tan. He stands at roughly 6’ foot, with a slightly muscular build.

Clothing: Endyr wears a dark olive colored aviator jacket with the Santa Clara Vanguard logo on the back, and it is faded. Underneath, he wears a dark red button up top, and a formal pair of black dress pants. He also has on slightly scuffed black cowboy boots. He wears a pair of dark red gloves as well.

Personality (not just strings of words, describe at least a little bit): Endyr is calculating and cool under pressure. He has, due to his time spent in the Realm, become slightly cruel and is very uncaring towards others. He is quite intelligent and cunning, though he doesn't always show it. He often rushes headfirst into things without thinking of the consequences for himself or others. He is a skillful liar and manipulator, and doesn't truly care for himself anymore. He has a twisted sense of humor, and a sarcastic streak. Endyr is quite witty and charming in a way. He used to have senses of loyalty, and he vaguely recall this, and emulates it. He is reckless and isn't hesitant to turn people against one another.

Dominant Hand: Left

Weapon: Endyr wields a pair of pistols- one black and the other a murky gray. Both have bright red lines all over them in designs. He is also skilled with a bow, though he doesn’t have one.

Spot: Saboteur

Anything else we should know about them?: His ‘Disgrace’ tattoo is faded to a light gray, but it is illusioned to look as black in the group.

Other: It’s my RP; Endyr is left-handed

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

7-8-14

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Save spot 4, female!

• Posted at:

➳ ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ 

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#Let go of perfect

We are the RIPTIDE

QUEEN OF CRINGE

SPOOPY

athleticbear159

Ok

Personality- She also can be very ignorant of others, not trusting what they say, basically being independent even though she needs attention.

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

I'll make the form soon, sorry for the delay.

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

horsedragon1273

@Aurelia

Saved

@Bear

Thank you, accepted

@Seeker

No problem mate, as long as you get it in its all cool.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

7-8-14

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Form:

Name: Aylina Neva

Appearance: painted short messy dark blue hair, blue eyes, tanned skin, average length  

Clothing: blue jeans, blue short sleeved shirt

Personality: bright girl with a  young mind which didn't have much experience with evil or bad stuf, she is very trust worthy because of this, but she doesn't like it when she is in the middle of the attention and is often nervous (because of the new people around her), she is also a bit stubborn and doesn't ask for help when necessary 

Dominant Hand: left

Weapon: a pair of 2 long thin dull silver swords, same pair of throwing knifes(so also long, thin, dull silver) 

Spot: 5

Anything else we should know about them?: she might be a bit blue-ish.... (sorrry I though this died)

Other:I am a Disgrace Kit-kat, Kit-kat

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731