Thumbnail avatar 2dc0ce1850

scarletdragon3016

I couldn't believe it when the Four Fallen all turned out to be the Oathbound's most loyal spies! And who would've thought that in the middle of the book, evil Saga suddenly appeared, and because both the Oathbound and the Greencloaks refused to do his bidding he turned them all into mind-controlled ducks! Near the end of the book he got so irritated by the constant quacking that he blew up all Erdas. The End. (Next 100 pages: Blank.)

Note: I don't have anything against Erdas. xD. Don't come up to my door and hurt me with a blank-paged book. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Flowers bloom, then wither... stars shine and one day

become extinct. This earth, the Sun, the galaxies, and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed.

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

Thumbnail avatar 8ffb7d24bb

dragondolphin2613

Remember the part when the three greencloaks died, Ovlan, Rollan, Abeke

Ovlan died from stone viper venom

Rollan died saving Meilin

Abeke died by being trapped and fought to her death against dozens of oathbound archers

It was sooo sad!

But they put up a fight!

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

Translation: Tiger

♜♞

Call me TigerTiger-Strike, or Tiger-Strike #7

I will be very inactive because of school

Thumbnail avatar 1ff574a3f2

violetmagic42

which gods?

• Posted at:

Luna the Great

Thumbnail avatar 1ff574a3f2

violetmagic42

I know right?

• Posted at:

Luna the Great

Thumbnail avatar 73c9862624

bookishwitch123

the end was sadly predictable. the bond tokens turned out to mean nothing, Olvan died of shame that he'd been wrong. fortunately  no other humans died, however all their spirit animals were beheaded in front of them, who knew Rollan would cry so hard?

• Posted at:

TOTAL RAVENCLAW

I still Support Queen Scarlet

team Foster-Keefe!

I actually admired Jennine Matthews....

DISTRICT 5

Thumbnail avatar 62e8947d4a

wolfheart729

I was not expecting the part where it turned out the entire series was a dream by Tarik.

• Posted at:

you might not know me but you can call me ICE im also Ghost_recon_dude

I took a spirit animal test and ironically got the Wolf.

Watch out Connor im comin for Brigs apparently 

Jenna:

So. Here is what happens.

Remember how the Heart of the Land was a Minecraft tool, the Wildcat's Claw was something made by Bluestar, and the Stormspeaker was a device that summoned Tsunami? Well, everyone from those fandoms appeared! The Dragon's Eye was (ew) Morrowseer's eye. Gross, can NOT get that image out of my mind! Anyways, the Oathbound chased the Greencloaks and trapped them. One of them threw a Dragonbite Viper and it bit Olvan, killing him. Then, Clay swoops down and attacks the Oathbound. Then Alex and Steve come fight. All the dragonets come, so does Peril. Peril may have burned a couple hundred Oathbound...MAYBE. Then, the Warrior Cats came! The Oathbound who didn't die then fled. Uraza died from wounds and Briggan almost did. Uraza now hunts with StarClan.

Abeke dies of greif, which causes Meilin to die of greif, which makes Rollan die of greif, and then Connar dies of greif. Then, a magical force revives all the Four Fallen! Uraza, sadly, could not be revived...but Firestar comes and becomes Abeke's new spirit animal! Rollan and Meilin get married. Then Abeke marries the still living Worthy. Connar confesses his love to the revived Shane, and they marry. Tarik is revived! So is Lumeo. Xathe and Takoda marry! Tarik marries a mysterious woman...yup. Olvan is revived, and marries Leonia. And then, they all sing love songs.

THE END

• Posted at:

Jenna & Chad! (and Daisy)(AND DORITO!!)

Swish, Dodge, Rush, Meadow, Wave, Pebble, Star

Chad:

Ok, so we know the Heart of the Land is a paper heart, the Wildcat's Claw is a paper claw, and the Stormspeaker is a paper storm cloud...kinda see where this is going...

Anyways, Rollan and Meilin break up and confess their undying love for Connor and Abeke. Meilin and Connor marry, as do Rollan and Abeke. They search and find the Dragon's Eye in the middle of the jungle...big surprise, it's made of paper! It looks like...a dragon's eye. Wow...

The Oathbound corner the Greencloacks. Tarik gives Rollan superspeed. Barlow and Jools, as well as Shane, give Abeke super strength. An Oathbound steals the Dragon's Eye. It's in the wrong hands...big mistake. Big, BIG mistake. The Dragon's Eye gets 72727277272728272727727272828282828278282828828282828 times bigger, and explodes, accidentally destroying half of humanity. After that, NO ONE wants to deal with the Oathbound, and so they are all sent away, and arrested.

It turns out all this really happened. Welp, that's that! Time for some popcorn!

• Posted at:

Daisy:

The Dragon's Eye explodes and the world ends, the end! O_O

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar e535be2346

dragonblizzard7986

Is the Dragon's Eye the last book for the Spirit Animals Series: Fall of the beasts?

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar e535be2346

dragonblizzard7986

The Jade Winglet came and roasted all of the Oathbound. 

• Posted at:

, 2