Thumbnail avatar

silversunset13

I don't know if the Dragon's Eye is even out yet, but by the looks of it, it will probably be one of the last, if not the last. So I just wanted to make this dumb post before I go back to my life haha

I've been following Spirit Animals since the first book came out in 2013, and since then, it's been an incredible journey, from following the Four Fallen on their epic adventures to learning about the world and it's history. This series has meant so much to me, and I'll always love and adore it, even if the journeys are going to end.

And these wacky forums, where I would spend every waking moment in 4th grade, hold a very special place in my heart. I'm heading out to 9th grade in the fall, but I have such awesome memories here, even if I'm not as active anymore. I hope they never shut the SAMB down, even with the books ending.

okay, that's my post. thanks for reading, i still love SA and always will

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~S u n n y~

i am friend

love me plz

what even is this site anymore

Thumbnail avatar 7ff64c8222

twilightladybug48

NO, DON'T END SA! Man, I feel the same as you. Never let the SAMB shut down! Even if the books end!

• Posted at:

~Lädybüg~

{Female She/her}

"I am different. Not less."~Temple Grandin

Miraculous Ladybug Fan

"Better to be a nerd than one of the herd!"~Mandy Hale

#YourFellowForumStalker

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

I quite enjoy living on the edge

4/17/2018~|TSL|

Thumbnail avatar

sealeagle30

I was absolutely obsessed with this place when I was in I think 6th and 7th grade? But then I kinda realized I shouldn't spend this much time, and slowly became less active and then realized no on remembered or missed me. And then I really just faded from this place... I still come back though bc of all of the memories... I hope they don't get rid of the forums, because for so many, its just a great place.

• Posted at:

I'm Nyx

---------------

Old SAMBer

2014-2017

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

So, When I got the first book one Christmas Eve, and started reading it, I fell in love with it, first chapter to newest book. I then joined the SA game, and fell in love with it too. Then I finally joined the SAMB. No "hey I'm joining" thread, no warning at all. I stalked around. I learned what I needed to for being a true SAMBer. I picked my first nickname: Peace. I came closer to everyone. Then, later, I changed my nick to Hope, which will forever be my nick. The main reason why I'm still here is because I don't have many friends, which is why I sneak on here so much. irl... I'm lonely. I'm here to have fun with my friends. All of them. Jade, Toffee, Fafnir, Ladybug, Rainbow, Phynx, Roxy, Star, Happeh, Ishmael, and everyone else, thank you. Thank you for being here. If they shut down the SAMB... I don't know what I'd do with my life... I'd feel empty. I'd truly have no life. Mods, if you're reading this, don't shut down the SAMB!!! This place is my true home. I don't know what I'd do if there was no more SAMB.

• Posted at:

Hope Fluffeh Huggles

Queen of fire nekos

Hufflepuff|ThreadGhost|Inactive|loyal SAMBer|

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

#RememberTheLost

Gang: Mallow, Leech, Flare, Starmaker

Thumbnail avatar

silversunset13

School should be out now, so I hope ny'all won't mind if i bump this. Trying to get the spirit animals love out here !! 

• Posted at:

~S u n n y~

i am friend

love me plz

what even is this site anymore

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

apart from the fact that it is midnight I have no problem with bumping and it would be awful if this forum would be closed since this is kind a my hide out when it gets even for me too much

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 12a36dae50

fantasticeagle29

Honestly, if the SAMB ended, we would all just move to WoFMB since that has like 5 more books in the series

• Posted at:

Hey look, it's Sabers Alt

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

they wouldn't shut us down, a least for a very long time; they've seen the surprisingly large community here. if all else fails, discord.

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar 01f684c4bc

icedragon791

To be honest, my heart is kind of torn in two right now, because at least we'll get a happy ending to the story but it's still ending. I've been following the adventures for so long, it's bittersweet to see the final conclusion. Gah, it's like when Gravity Falls ended.

I've not very active, and I've never really been, but the forumns have always been such a fun and cheery place to visit - I hope it stays the same.

• Posted at:

-Paladin-

*✧ Fighting Evil by Moonlight - Winning Love by Daylight ✧*

(Your shy little gamer and book-nerd) - [Proud Catholic]

"I'll find some really deep quote to put here someday."

Sorry in advance for any long essays.

And I'm out!

Thumbnail avatar 01f684c4bc

icedragon791

And I just realized, am I from your Clan, Sunny? It's nice bumping into you. *Waves hand*

• Posted at:

-Paladin-

*✧ Fighting Evil by Moonlight - Winning Love by Daylight ✧*

(Your shy little gamer and book-nerd) - [Proud Catholic]

"I'll find some really deep quote to put here someday."

Sorry in advance for any long essays.

And I'm out!