Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Explain your fandoms as badly as you can! I will select the worst of them, and give each player 1 point for each description selected!
Earn 5 points and you get a Warrior Cats OC name
Earn 10 points and you get a Warrior Cats OC form
Finally, earn 15 points and you get a fully made OC for whatever fandom you choose (has to be one I know though, otherwise it'd be a little difficult)

Ex:
Voltron: Five teenagers are kidnapped by a giant cat. The giant cat brings them to the princess of a planet that was destroyed 10000 years ago even though years have varied time depending what planet you're on. They are then told by said princess it is their destiny to save the universe and be shipped with Shiro. They all believe this, and fail miserably for an entire season before finally getting their act together and either nerfing the bad guy or getting nerfed by him for four more entire seasons.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

Percy Jackson:

The story of a kid from New York. His dad lives in the ocean and kills people. Percy also kills people with the help of his friends.

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder

Worrying means you suffer twice

Hey all, crippling depression here

“This is a pretty hardcore origin story” ~ Spiderman Noir

Level 99 edgelord

Thumbnail avatar b804bbaa2f

fashionangel225

Ouran High School Host Club:

A group of 5 highschoolers abduct a student against their will and hold them captive until they pay off a fine of 8 million yen for breaking a glorified flower pot.

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Wings of Fire:

Dragons exist, and they talk! Humans exist too, but they're not important. Six baby dragons are chosen by evil mysterious dragon to save the world. Baby dragons grow up under a mountain and escape after a big dragon chains one of the baby dragons up for time-out. Baby dragons go on adventures, meet other dragons, and save the world in the most unexpected way possible. Then they start a school and bigger mysterious evil dragon comes in and causes trouble. A few newer baby dragons save the world that time. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

star wars: a war in the stars

voltron: dad who gets hurt, loverboy lance doesn’t have a lance, smol angry girl, smol angry boi, literal sunshine, crazy uncle and princess fight purple bat cats. 

voltron fandom: *screaming, sheith and klance shippers fighting, don’t get involved*

marvel: a 3 year old cuts out characters form comics and glues them in a giant hodgepodge of a mess and then makes us wait 10 years for the ultimate showdown against a guy who sat in a chair the whole time

httyd: hiccstrid > toothless and hiccup’s friendship smh

trollhunters: smol but good and pure

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Steven Universe: Boy friends with gay rocks, rocks sing and cry, boy sings and crys, they fight evil rock

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

Thumbnail avatar bf802bf55e

flasheagle51

Danganronpa : Supertalented high school students are forced into a killing game by a black-and-white bear robot that doesn't want obvious ships to happen. Egg protag. (Makoto Negg (supposed to be Naegi)) Because you want to see your favourite characters die.

Super Danganronpa 2 : Supertalented high school students are forced to kill each other in the middle of an island in the middle of nowhere, plus evil egg and fat rich guy! Mystery protag. (Hajime Hinata, SHSL ???) (spoilers) Because you want to see your favourite characters appear to die but not actually die because they're all in a simulation designed to make them become notdespair notkillingmachines.

Danganronpa Another Episode : Ultimate Despair Girls : TOKOU AND GENOCIDER SYO ERMAGERD I THOUGHT YOU WERE WITH YOUR NOTDEAD NOTFRIENDS BUT NOW YOU'RE WITH EGGSIS ERMAGERD THIS IS THE BEST AND WORST THING OF ALL TIME AAAAAAAAH

New Danganronpa V3: Spoilers ahead. You want ships? YOU. GET. DEATH! You want Kaede to stay the protagonist? YOU. GET. DEATH! You want six survivors? YOU.GET.DEATH! You want Junko? YOU. GET. TSUMUGI! You want a game that isn't confusing? YOU. GET. META! Edgy desert protag. (Saihara desert)

Danganronpa Series TL;DR : DESPAIR.

Undertale : The emotionless live kid, the murderous dead kid and the lazy punny skeleton are apparently the only people that matter. (glares at fandom)

Homestuck : Comedy, fun, large cast of characters! It's so fun! Magic shenanigans! Yay! This is the premise of the entire webcomi-ANGST.

DDLC : 10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster

Yandere Simulator : M U R D E R.

Spirit Animals : animal potions

Vocaloid : Wait, there are vocaloids OTHER than Miku, Kaito, Rin and Len? Impossible!

DHMIS : What's going to worm its way into my nightmares this time?

Google Translate Sings (not exactly a fandom but it's a Youtube series) : G R A D U A L L Y   W A T E R M E L O N 

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

Thumbnail avatar f7f75357a2

azurelightning71

Madoka Magica: Satan comes to Earth in the form of a cute bunnyish creature, then makes little girls sell their souls to him until one of the girls becomes God and stops it - oh, wait, her girlfriend got angry and took Satan's place as the devil. Also time travel, TEEEEEEEEEEA, and apples. Many, many apples.

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

Pokemon: You try to catch monsters that can kill you IRL and force them to battle and for some reason NO ONE DIES

• Posted at:

Hope Fluffeh Huggles

Queen of fire nekos

Hufflepuff|ThreadGhost|Inactive|loyal SAMBer|

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

#RememberTheLost

Gang: Mallow, Leech, Flare, Starmaker

teabear54

My hero academia:

There are kids who can make fire and stuff and they get attacked at their high school yet there’s this one kid who magically stays alive every time

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder

Level 99 edgelord

Warrior Cats:

Cats live in Clans and fight but come in peace every full moon at night and have roles and stuff.

Survivors Dogs: Dog packs

• Posted at:

Petal/Leaf

MIITOPIA!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar 23ecb6ad34

frostwolf1221

Skylanders(first gamegame): evil portal man kills other portal man, breaks a beam of light and scatters the pieces, and also banishes thethe people who in the event that the beam of light breaks are supposed to fix it. Now your responsible for fixing up this whilwhole mess and defeat the evil guy (for now).

Skylanders 2 electric boogalooboogaloo: evil guy is back and this time he has a giant robot that he is using to find a robot hand that will turn him into a giant robot that commands a army of giant robots. All you have is a mutated tree and a guy whose ship is falling apart. Good luck.

Skylanders 360 editionedition: evil guys mom has stepped in to help and they have found crystals that when digestefdigested cause people to become evil. Evil guy plans on stuffing a magic volcano with this stuffro turn everyone evil. You fet the drill.

Skykandrrs sofaden evevievil clash in ths kingdom of gold: evik guy realizes that hr needs some help. So he xall in a legendary group of baddies. Those guys turn on him as sonn as they get and now evik guy is stuck with you. So you have to capture the group and once your done with that evik guy goes back to evil and tries to uusr the devidevice the other group wad useing.

Skylanders another story: hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn snap ur neck and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do yuo want that? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy...

Skylanders the legend lives on: evil guy trys to diy his own villians. He gets kicked out of vilkians 101 class by the teacher wwho promptly quits his job.

• Posted at:

>>Fortis<< Fiery Forest Child & Fae  

So many oc's, so little time

Gryffinclaw, Coraline, tea, and other aesthetics things like that

The world's color's are nothing compared to you...

"Maybe don't stab someone." - Me @ myself 24/7

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

The blood guard: These people who abduct  pure sold and take their blood. They then keep them in Ronan's refrigerator and guard that. They guard blood that's pretty much it. No overseers or secret society's or sword dueling involve. Just blood.

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Thumbnail avatar ded2f63c35

amazingdawn82

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic-

Psychic Sun-Pony princess sends book horse to random obscure town to meet a rainbow horse, a fashion horse, a moderate environmentalist, an apple horse, and a party horse so they can defeat evil moon pony and turn her good again. This happens because of plot-convenient friendship. Also shipping and best ever pony to grace the screen: the amazing fantabulous Derp Horse.

HTTYD:

Boy makes friends with overgrown mutant lizard and almost dies so he can get the town to do the same. Plus Hiccstrid.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

Voltron: 3 teens + Space Dad + Mysterious Mullet Drop-out and eventually Best Princess fight in space in giant robot space lions that can form an eVEN BIGGER SPACE ROBOT and have to save various planets and stop Dat Emperor Zarkon, but they're spotlight is taken by Walking Lóreal Commerical for that. Also, Lancey Lance has no Lance and can't gET THE GIRL (or the mullet) and Space Dad has some good ol' PTSD and what? Pidge is the best girl, she's saved the team countless times! 

RWBY: Anime, but American! Four girls that are mysterious color-coded go to a doomed school and have lots of hilarious moments, fights, and weird lines. Also, death! Also, avoid volume 3 like the plague. Also, Salem is evil, Roman needed more screen-time, Neo needs to exist once more, the rest of team SSSN needs to exist once more, and Boop is a GOOD ship, y'all.

Nancy Drew: A really cool female detective that rivals Sherlock in brilliance has to solve mysteries and has a brilliant time in River Heights. Also, fashion!

Kane Chronicles: enstranged siblings have to save the world from an evil snek by fighting various scary creatures with boomerangs and staves in various locations, like Russia and Graceland! Also, follow the paths of the gods and make some cool energy avatars. Also, Bast was Sadie's pet cat. Leonid is too pure for this world!

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar bf802bf55e

flasheagle51

wasn't he so much purer than the world that he left it

or did he recover from the knife wound in Serpent's Shadow and my memory's horrible

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Okay Constellation and Ocean win this round

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Wait ima try

Miraculous Ladybug:

Girl from Paris likes to skip school, boy from Paris likes to run away, old fancy dude loves to commander butterflies, meanwhile old 600-something year old guy runs a massage business and has a box of magical jewelry bugs.

• Posted at:

Full name: Dacien Quill Pines

Also: Blaise

(For info go to /356271)

Other half: Jokester

Just your friendly SAMB Spiderman 

"MR STARK IT SMELLS LIKE A NEW CAR IN HERE!"

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Bump for laughs

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

Harry potter-Weird people who make sparklesEnough said

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

Thumbnail avatar 85340044d1

kindinky23

Harry Potter:

Chaild does magic with intensely shipped group of people who all die.

• Posted at:

Dragonfly 

|Female||Straight|

|Slytherin||Human|

~~~~~~~  

Congrats you were bored enough to look for white text

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Troll Hunters: Oh no! Trolls! Except, they can't go in daylight! Jim, save up form your evil principal who is in love with your mom! Oh, and Arcadia from those troll, I guess. 

Wings of Fire: Woah, never would have guessed that in a world of magic there would a prophecy about six dragons! Except, things go wrong! 

39 Clues: Oops, you guys are about to die because of another mystery! Again! Better luck next time!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 85340044d1

kindinky23

WOF spoiler:

A guy makes up a prophecy and throws defenseless baby dragons into a pool of aggressive shippers/fanwings/haters.

• Posted at:

Dragonfly 

|Female||Straight|

|Slytherin||Human|

~~~~~~~  

Congrats you were bored enough to look for white text

Thumbnail avatar 998df98b78

fairyathena472

Hetalia:

All the countries are people but they dont absolutely loath each other and Italy and Germany are gonna marry.

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Queen of 0w0

Author in training

Collecter of sparkly things

Wannabe artist

DnD geek

Bookworm!

Hot mess of a child

She/her

Bicurious!

GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!

Thumbnail avatar 24446dad16

lynxmermaid10

Cuphead: Two dishes deal with Satan.

Pokemon: Kids capture animals with superpowers

Harry Potter: Old man tries to kill schoolchildren 

Steven Universe: A rock boy and homosexual rocks fight other rocks. 

Miitopia (Dunno if it’s a fandom): An RPG where you lose your friends’ faces to a big purple demon

Warriors: Cats in an organized government

A Series of Unfortunate Events: Three rich kids get orphaned and nothing good happens to them

All the Wrong Questions: Local book smart kid solves mysteries

Bendy and the Ink Machine: If Mickey Mouse was evil

• Posted at:

Call me Lynxy. I'm a lynx hybrid!

My cool gang:

Gamora, Peter Quill, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, and Lynxy (me)

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

teabear54

My hero academia: A world where some people are unkillable gods and some have their heads turned into cacti

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder