Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

|The Spy Code|

The world was in constant terror. Terrorism was at an all time high. Murders were getting more and more common. The world was running out of money and resources.

World leaders met and created the answer: The Spy Code. The Spy Code created a strict set if rules for the countries to follow, including higher penalties for crimes, easier ways to get resources, and making extremely difficult to obtain weapons of any type. Any time a country suspected a country or organization of breaking the code, they would send spies in to expose the breakers. Thus The Spy Code was created. Everything was peaceful- until now.

The International Academy- A school for the children of the world's rich, powerful and famous- is rumored to have dark sercets hidden behind its walls. You are spy sent to investigate. You must expose what is happening in the Academy. But there's a catch- three other agencies have sent in spies. You have no idea who they are. They could be allies in you search. Or they could stab you in the thoart.

Welcome to the future , where there's only one rule- obey The Spy Code. Or suffer the consequences.

|Disclaimer|
I am planning on writing this idea as a novel at some point in time. Please be aware that you character/actions may be used in the novel. Thank you!

|Rules|
Welcome to The Spy Code! This is an original roleplay of mine, please don't copy me!
There will be four main spots. I am taking one, as you will see below. If there is a lot of people interested in this roleplay, I will open up minor- but still inportant- spots as kids at the Academy.
Please be detailed with the forms and roleplaying, and use grammar please!
Be active! This will die if you aren't!
Reincarnation will still go on, don't worry.
No magical abilities. This is more of a dystopia/sci-fi roleplay
For the same reason as above, please don't make this an overly romantic roleplay. I highly approve of shipping, but let's keep it at kissing m'kay?
Speaking of shipping, I support LGBTQ+! Heck, my character is Pan!
Please add diversity! And even out the genders!
No bullying or anything like it. If it happens, your out of the roleplay.
Ask me any questions you need to!
Add 'Follow the Code.' if you read the hunk of junk

|Details|
You are part of a young agent program at your agency.
This isn't your first assignment.
The Academy is located in Iceland.
Everyone, after The Spy Code, speaks a universal language.
The penalty for breaking The Spy Code is death.
The Academy has an uniform. Plaid blue and white skirts with a white top, blue blazer for the ladies, a white blazer, blue undershirt and blue pants for the guys.
The Academy is a four story building. The bottom floor is the office, nurses office, gym, Auditorium and music classes are on the bottom floor. The second floor holds all the normal classes. Third floor is art, languages, science electives, writing classes, etc. The top floor is the cafeteria. There are two buildings on either side if the Academy that serve as dorms. Left is female dorms and right are male. Everyone had their own room because it's a fancy school and that would require me to add to the forms and haha no.

|Spots|
CIA Agent (American)- Open
M15 Agent(British)-Open
Interpol Agent (European)-Taken by me
KBG Agent (Russian)- Open

|Form|

Alias (Aka the fake name you use at school):
Age (14-18)
Appearance (DETAIL):
Personality (DETAIL):
Flaws:
Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Agency:
Spy Gear:
Alibi (Your cover story):
Thoughts on The Spy Code?:
Willing to work with the other spies?:
Ship?:
Other:

|My Form|

Alias: Andre Char
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Chocolate brown hair that is close cropped, yet somehow messy. Dark blue eyes, with flecks of black in then. Pale skinned, with a couple of freckles along his nose. Average height. On the fine line between lanky and scrawny. A tattoo of the words 'Through adversity to the stars' in Latin on on the small of his back. Wears a pair of fake glasses to help him hide his identity . A smirk often is on his face. Speaks with a faint French accent
Personality: Kaleb is sarcastic, cocky and confident. He's not afraid to speaks his mind. Actually, he's not afraid of much. A bit full of himself. And by a bit, I mean massively full of himself. Smart, but never thinks his actions though. Brave, but his bravery is more of a recklessness. Stubborn as a bull, and very determined. He's cunning, and an excellent actor. Behind his confident exterior, he doubts himself and believes he's a failure of an agent. He is hard gain the trust of. He's secretly a big bookworm and artist. He's a huge neat freak, and has OCD. Extrovert. Has a terrible temper.
Likes: Clean Places, Traveling, reading, sweets, hiking, cities,coding, bookstores, aesthetics, first aid, missions
Dislikes: Meat, math, robotics, buses, talking about his past, having nothing to do, being told to stay put, lying, blood
Flaws: His temper and sarcasm make him sometimes difficult to work with. His recklessness gets him into hard situations, a lot with his ego.
Fears:Heights, Closed spaces, Needles
Strengths: Kaleb is fast, flexible and has great agility skills. He's also a decent hacker, and actor. Speaks Universal, English, French, German and Latin
Weaknesses:Kaleb is weak, he can barely lift a bag of dog food. He is fast, sure, can’t run for very long. He’s terrible at hiding his emotions
Agency: Interpol
Spy Gear: Carries a ceramic knife on his person at all times. He has sleeping pills in a pack of mints. A tranquilizer is hidden as a pen in his pencil case. His glasses have two buttons on the sides. One triggers night vision, the other triggers x-ray vision. He always has a first aid kit on him. A locked notebook with all his notes are kept in his room. A laser pen is also hidden in his bag. Adding more as the time goes on
Alibi: He is pretending to be the son of a famous French actress
Thoughts on The Spy Code: He thinks it's a little harsh, but it's necessary
Willing to work with the other spies?: Yes
Ship?: He's open
Other: Vegetarian, will lose his left eye at some point in the rp (Your character cloud do it). Follow the Code.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

athenabird158

Bump

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save KBG agent please.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World

athenabird158

Saved!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

athenabird158

Bump 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Save CIA Agent plz!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

This is such a cool idea! Save the CIA agent!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218

athenabird158

@Phynix! saved!

@Constellion: Phynix managed to save that spot literally two minutes before you, but the M15 spot is still open!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar b8b0546c51

sunshinerabbit77

save m15!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

My, oh, my, what a wonderful day

Plenty of sunshine headin' my way

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!

Without change there would be no butterflies...
Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save M15

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Regina George eats steak!

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

Save M15

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

I know this isn't a spot, but I'd it possible to be able to do ASIS (Australian Secret Intelligence Service)? 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

athenabird158

@Sunshine: Saved!

@Luana: Because apparently you people like like my trash or ideas, I'll let you.

Constellation: I'll offer the same  to you. 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

cutewolf230

Thanks Livvy! And it's not trash, it's awesome.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

amazingdawn82

Could I make a character for the French DGSI (General Directorate for Internal Security) or should the character work in an English-speaking country? Also, I agree with Luana. This is such an awesome and original concept!

(This might double post; if it doesn't, ignore this.)

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

athenabird158

that would work! 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

greenzombie278

Alias: Rayleigh Harmony
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Chloe has jet black colored hair with natural brown streaks here and there. Chloe normally wears her hair in a loose bun held up by chop sticks, leaving a couple strands of hair out of the bun. Her bangs cover her forehead, but not her eyes. There are three natural brown streaks in her bangs. She has light, grass green colored eyes with somewhat hints of blue swirling in her eyes. Her eyes are wide football shaped and she has long black eye lashes. Chloe has a tannedish peach colored skin tone with freckles dusting her face and shoulders. She has a small, short nose and a bit of rosy cheeks. Chloe wears a lightish grey shirt with a black, leather jacket that is unzipped and goes up to her chest. She wears lightish grey jean shorts and black leggings under the shorts. She has lightish grey combat boots on and black headphones hang from her neck. She wears a neon green wristband on her ankle. Chloe's nose is pierced.
Personality: Chloe is somewhat shy around new people, but once you get to know her well, she's super bright and is always making everyone laugh. She likes to be the odd one from the crowd, and never liked having to fit in with other people. She is super tom-boyish and loves to spend most of her time with nature and animals. Chloe can't make new friends unless one of her few friends introduces her to a new person. Chloe doesn't talk that much around new people, but around her few friends, she can be a bit overbearing. She doesn't really have friends, so a lot of the time she spends with animals. She claims the animals are her only friends. Chloe is also very hyper at sometimes and is always doing daring things. She likes to prove other people that girls are very much capable of doing things that boys do. Most people never believe her until she proves them wrong by doing something better then a boy. After that, Chloe feels very proud of herself. Chloe is very athletic, and has always been that way since birth.
Dislikes: Being around a ton of people, talking, being stuck inside forever

Flaws: Chloe is way to shy around new people, sometimes that makes it hard to do anything around new people. She is very trusted in only her animal friends, so sometimes she would trust people for a while. She is dead afraid of elevators, so that makes it hard to go anywhere that you need to ride an elevator to get to the place.
Fears: ELEVATORS, aka her main fear. Any natural disasters.
Strengths: Chloe is very athletic, so she rarely gets tired. She is extremely good at marshal-arts, so she can fight very well. Chloe has tons of experience with bows and daggers, making those her main weapons.
Weaknesses: Elevators are one of her weaknesses. Chloe doesn't really has and weaknesses, but her other weakness is water. She can't swim, and hates being wet.
Agency: CIA Agent
Spy Gear: Chloe has a thick black belt with her daggers in the belt and her cross bow clipped to the belt. She has her ear buds so she can communicate with the other spies. She has a spy tablet attached to her right arm so she can hack and do other things with it.
Alibi: Doesn't have one. She pretends she's mute or makes up an excuse if anyone askes her about her story.
Thoughts on The Spy Code?: Chloe hates the Spy Code, and want's to do anything to stop the Spy Code. Although she knows the Spy Code s helping them live safely, she still does not like it.
Willing to work with the other spies?: No, but she will if she has to.
Ship?: Nah, just ask if you wanna.
Other: Chloe is left handed and she plays the flute. Her PoV color is Yellow Green.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Alias (Aka the fake name you use at school): Alexa Reese
Appearance (DETAIL): Sophia has long, strawberry blonde hair. Her skin is fair with reddish undertones and sprinkled with freckles. She does deal with some acne. Her eyes are a blue-grey color, as they are actually green which causes them to transition between blue, green, and grey. She's slender, and is about 5'6
Personality (DETAIL): Sophia is a little shy, but she isn't afraid to speak her opinion when it matters. She's kind, and loves to help people. But she will also do anything for her friends and those that she loves, which is part of how she got into espionage
Likes: She loves animals and color, as well as art, maths, and science. She's basically a nerd that loves art and animals as well, lol. She also loves books
Dislikes: Boring stuff, black, mean people, hurting people or animals (although she doesn't really agree with the animal rights movements)
Flaws: A little shy, over-loyal to her friends and family, slight anger issues.
Fears: That her anger will get the best of her, also that her cover will be blown
Strengths: She knows code and robotics, and has some good skills with hacking but they aren't amazing. She's fairly good with parkour, as she has done gymnastics since she was four. She also knows basic self defense. She's smart, and has ok art skills.
Weaknesses: She doesn't really have a strong trust in her abilities, she isn't always the best around new people but just blends in and stuff (which is good I guess lol)
Agency: M-15
Spy Gear: She has a working nintendo switch that can also be used to communicate with M-15, a rubik's cube that can be taken apart and store small things in it and not be detected, and gel pens that melt through whatever they write on (I'll probably add more later)

Alibi: Alexa is the daughter of an English duke.
Thoughts on The Spy Code?: Sophia isn't really sure what she thinks of it. She thinks the peace it brings is good, but she has her doubts
Willing to work with the other spies?: She is willing, although she IS shy, so she works better on her own unless she has worked with them before or has met them before
Ship?: Open
Other: I tried using as much as I could of the vocabulary that a british person would use (grey instead of gray, maths instead of math, that sort of thing) but i'm not perfect lol. Also, interpol is an international police organization, not just europe. Follow the code peeps. Its important xD

Backstory: Sophia grew up with her unmarried aunt, since her parents died in a plane wreck when she was a baby.  Her mother and aunt were spies, and her aunt basically trained her as a spy (ie, gymnastics, robotics,  self defense) without her knowledge.  Her aunt passed away in a mission when she was thirteen, and M15 recruited her. Also, if anyone knows who im referencing yay

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

cutewolf230

Alias: Valerie Mizrah
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance (DETAIL): Thick black wavy shoulder-length hair. She also has mocha colored skin. Her eyes are wide almond shaped very light blue-gray. She disguises herself with a brightly decorated headscarf over her hair and head. She hides her Australian accent, and speaks with an Israeli accent. She has a tattoo at the base of her neck that says 'Fighter in Disguise’ in Gaelic (Trodaire i gceilt). She stands at 5’4, with an athletic build.
Personality (DETAIL): Lyra is extremely smart, and she thinks very quickly. She is very stubborn, and doesn't trust well (The spy life got to her). She is a good liar and a good actor. She gets defensive easily, but also can handle pressure. However, the stress does get to her and she gets panic attacks. She is in-between an extrovert and an introvert, as she gets along with many. She doesn't hide how she loves reading and drawing, in fact she’s quite good at drawing. She thinks a lot, and is a tech-expert.
Likes: Tech, reading, drawing, hiking, traveling (by boat), taking care of people, quiet, no one bothering her, sports, country music
Dislikes: Planes, nobody around, seriously dark nights, no light, no technology to work with, loud noises
Flaws: She isn't to confident, and has bad self-esteem.
Fears: Flight, darkness, spiders
Strengths: Extremely agile and smart, awesome hacker and tech-expert. Speaks Universal, French, Israeli, Syrian, German, Gaelic and English.
Weaknesses: While she is strong, her stamina is not. She is good at hiding her emotions from people she doesn't know, but she's bad at it behind closed doors. She has bad paranoia.
Agency: ASIS
Spy Gear: Keeps a knife on her at all times, cliche lipstick Lazer, tranquilizer is hidden as a pen in her pencil case. If needed, she has sunglasses that have two buttons. One triggers night vision, the other triggers x-ray vision. She always has a first aid kit on her. She also has some sort of tech on her, to track notes and to use to track down someone. She also has tracking devices on her.
Alibi (Your cover story): Daughter of a Israeli minister and American advisory. (The last part is actually true).
Thoughts on The Spy Code?: Thinks it's too harsh, and believes that everyone (despite bad guys or mentally ill) deserves a way to protect themselves. Despite some of it being necessary, the others could be bent a little.
Willing to work with the other spies?: Sure. She isn't too hostile.
Ship?: Sure
Other: Follow the Code, Backstory will be in Pov

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

athenabird158

Chloe, Sophia, and Lyra accepted!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Also,  Sophia knows universal,  English,  Spanish,  French,  and German. 

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

amazingdawn82

Alias: Benjamin Eliot Valentin

Appearance: Antonin's dark brown hair is kept slick to his head except for an area curled up at the front. His laughing green eyes contrast starkly with his dark complexion. He has a slightly bucktoothed smile and lots of freckles. His hands are scarred from numerous fights (though from what, he won't say) and he has several bruises and scars across the rest of his body. He is very tall for his age.

Personality: Antonin is the quiet but friendly type. He's charming and a good friend whenever you need him. He is
Flaws:
Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Agency:
Spy Gear:
Alibi (Your cover story):
Thoughts on The Spy Code?:
Willing to work with the other spies?:
Ship?:
Other:

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

athenabird158

@Constellion: I'm guessing the form got cut off? Looks good so far btw

Does anyone want to have a ship with Kaleb?

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

cutewolf230

It doesn't really matter if Lyra has a relationship or not. I honestly have better luck shipping my characters than I do shipping myself.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

amazingdawn82

Livvy: Oof, yep. I was writing and went to hit preview to make sure I hadn't made any grammar mistakes and accidentally hit submit. I'm currently working on the spy gear section.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

amazingdawn82

Alias: Benjamin Eliot Valentin

Appearance: Antonin's dark brown hair is kept slick to his head except for an area curled up at the front. His laughing green eyes contrast starkly with his dark complexion. He has a slightly bucktoothed smile and lots of freckles. His hands are scarred (though from what, he won't say) and he has several bruises and scars across the rest of his body. He is very tall for his age.

Personality: Antonin is the quiet but friendly type. He's charming and a good friend whenever you need him. He is a good secret keeper and he is a huge bookworm, at times spending hours in libraries. He also is an amateur scientist, toying with many branches of science. He hates violence and fighting.
Likes: Books, peace, iced tea, vegetables, animals, inventing stuff, cleanliness
Dislikes: Violence, fighting, messiness
Flaws: He's stubborn and sticks to one singular way of doing things.
Fears: He's scared of cockroaches, failing the people he loves, fighting, and hurting anyone.
Strengths: He's a good diplomat and has a sharp mind. He has good stamina.
Weaknesses: He's gullible and sometimes is so scared that a fight will break out that he drives himself to distraction trying to stop it.
Agency: DGSI
Spy Gear: He carries a tranquilizer gun that looks exactly like a pen, he wears a camouflage suit under his clothes, and he wears a utility belt disguised as a regular one with a grappling hook inside it.
Alibi: He's masquerading as the adopted son of a French general and an American movie director.
Thoughts on The Spy Code?: Antonin believes that the Spy Code is much too violent and needs drastic reform to properly institute world peace, but he keeps his mouth shut on the matter and makes up an excuse if anyone asks him about his thoughts on the Code.
Willing to work with the other spies?: Yes

Ship?: I wanna ship him with Sophia if Sunshine agrees.
Other: Follow the Code You better not hurt this cinnamon roll

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

athenabird158

Antonin accepted! I feel like he'd be good friends with Kaleb XD.

We just need Rebel's form and we'll be good!

And Phynix, can we ship Kaleb and Chloe? I feel like it would be fun to write 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

sunshinerabbit77

@Constellation- sure!!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

amazingdawn82

Livvy: I didn't even think about that xD. Also, I love the poem in your sig.

Sunshine: YAY! :D

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

greenzombie278

Sure Livvy! That would be fun!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Alias (Aka the fake name you use at school): Nikita Zyomin

Age 18

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance: Arseni has straight, shoulder length raven black hair with gray-red streaks in it. He typically wears it in a low ponytail. He has heterochromia, with his left eye a piercing, pale blue and his right a light hazel. His eyes are slightly larger than average, and are slightly upwards slanted. He has pale skin that burns in the sun, and he stands at roughly 6’ 1”. He has a somewhat muscular build, but is on the thinner side weightwise, and his muscles aren’t that visible. He has a tattoo of the words “Tell me, what do you see?” in Latin and in cursive on the back of his neck. He also has tattoos of an ouroboros on both of his wrists, in the style of the one used in the 2017 Santa Clara Vanguard show, though his are done in shades of blue. He generally wears formal clothing, regardless of the occasion, unless it is utterly essential that he blends in for a situation.

Personality: Arseni is a loner, and he is sarcastic at times. He doesn’t like to work with others, but he will do it if he must. He isn’t a fan of crowds, though he appreciates the cover they provide. He tells others as little as he can possibly get away with, and he is fairly aloof and cold with others. He is extremely willing to break and/or bend rules, perhaps a little too willing. He holds very few loyalties, and is willing to betray and backstab people if he so needs to to meet the goals he has or to get the job done. He enjoys a good fight and violence, but he doesn’t go around starting them. He is quite cunning and intelligent, and is fairly patient. He is somewhat untrusting of others, and he is a skilled liar. He is fairly secretive, and he does his best to learn as much as he can about others without revealing a lot about himself. He has a fairly cool head, and the only arguing he does is often in debates, or for logical reasons. He can be fairly persuasive, but he prefers to not have to persuade others. Despite his not liking others much, he is fairly polite in his speech and actions. While is is polite, he is also fairly blunt most of the time, getting straight to the point. He likes to do things and get into things that he really shouldn’t, and also likes music. He is a bit of a perfectionist, and he also is somewhat ambitious.

Likes: DCI, music, instrumentals, books, writing, small spaces, violence, debating, math, traveling, exploring, learning things, not revealing much about himself

Dislikes: People, being told what to do, happy-go-lucky people, friendly people, pop music, talking about himself, failure, places that he can’t do any work involving technology, being distracted

Flaws: Arseni doesn’t tell people things, untrusting of others, will sometimes back himself into corners due to his lies, and his perfectionist nature sometimes gets in the way.

Fears: Arseni is afraid of being arrested, failure, not being able to talk himself out of a situation

Strengths: Fluent in Universal, Russian, English, Latin, German, Ukrainian, and Japanese. Arseni is also a fairly skilled hacker, and can be persuasive if need be. He is skilled with ranged weapons, and he is a good runner and sprinter.

Weaknesses: Arseni is practically useless with melee weapons and hand-to-hand combat, and he’s not the best at conversing with others.

Agency: KBG

Spy Gear: Arseni has a pen that doubles as a laser that he keeps in his bag, as well as a small jar of flour, just in case he needs to see something. He also has a set of throwing knives hidden in his bag and on his person, and a large, thin tablet that doubles as a computer that he uses for communication and hacking. He has a pair of sunglasses that can provide night-vision, and a set of tranquilizers are disguised as pens. More may be added later.

Alibi: Arseni is posing as the only son of a Russian minister and an actor.

Thoughts on The Spy Code?: Arseni understands why the Spy Code exists, and agrees with why it exists, but doesn’t think that it is the most effective action. After all, rules on things are made to be broken, and more people are likely to want to break said rules.

Willing to work with the other spies?: If it suits his needs. However, he is more willing to sabotage them than anything else.

Ship?: Sure, open

Other: Arseni is ambidextrous, but he generally uses his right since it is more common and is better for blending in. He has a faint Russian accent when speaking. He can play trumpet, trombone, viola, violin, cello, and french horn. He is in the process of learning saxophone.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World

cutewolf230

Also for Lyra : The Fighter in Disguise is a nickname her older brother had for her. Most people can't see her as a fighter, but she is so that is why it's her tatoot.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

athenabird158

Arseni is accepted! that's everyone! I'm writing the opening post as we speak! Or you read this... Um..... You get the point!

Fun Fact: Kaleb also knows morse code, and is learning various sign languages 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

athenabird158

Kaleb (Note, all other POVS will be in first person)

In a city on the southern tip of France, a women was beginning to lose her patience. She was seated in her office, with only one other person in the room with her. She wondered if she killed the boy, if she could get away with it.

"You know, if you're going toy try to kill me, you shouldn't mutter about it under your breath." The teenager sitting across from her commented. The women swore, and glared at her agent. Kaleb Khristal. 16 years old with chocolate brown hair, night sky eyes, and a French accent. Also know as one of Interpol's best agents.

"Khristal. You are on thin ice." The women's German accent was coming through thick. The brunt rolled his eyes.

"I'm one if the best. I just got you the information you needed to get that Austrian Millionaire caught for breaking The Spy Code. You aren't going to fire me, Director. " He was calling her buff. And he knew it.

She huffed, and began to twist the ring on her finger. Kaleb grabbed a handful of candies from the bowl on her desk, careful to avoid all the white ones. He was smart, too smart. He knew the white ones were poisoned.

"I have a new mission for you." Those startling blue eyes were focused onto her again as soon as the words left her mouth.

"Name it." The Director might have thought the boy was an annoyance, but she had to admire his bravery. It wasn't something you saw in many teenagers, but of course, Kaleb wasn't exactly a normal teenager.

"We have reports that The International Academy has been breaking The Spy Code." The young agents eyes narrowed.

"You mean that school in Iceland that houses the rich, the famous and the powerful's kids?" He asked.

The Director nodded. "You are correct. You will be posing as the son of a French actress. Your mission will be to pretend to be one of the students. And to see if the rumors are true." She slid him a manilla folder from across the table. "All of your information is in there. Any questions?" Kaleb shook his head. "Then you are dismissed."

What neither of them knew, was that in five other agencies, five other teenager agents were having similar debriefing.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

amazingdawn82

Antonin:

I paced the hall, waiting for the director to come back from his office. Suddenly a door opened on the far end of the hall and the head secretary waved me in. The director welcomed me and motioned for me to sit in a chair in front of his desk. I quickly scanned the chair for any kind of poison or bugs before sitting. "Merci-" I started then cut off abruptly. I cleared my throat and said in Universal, "Thank you, Director."

"I trust there were no hiccups in the mission?" he asked.

"None at all."

"Good. Thanks to your efforts, that Code-breaker paid his due for his crimes against the law and order of this world. I understand you just got back, but you are the best qualified for this next mission."

"How so?"

"Well, the miss-" he noticed the secretary was standing in the room. "Out. And close the door behind you." She nodded quickly and hurried out of the room. "Now, where was I?"

"New mission, sir," I reminded him.

"Ah, yes. The International Academy- you know what that is, right?"

I nodded. "That Icelandic school for the children of the rich, famous, and powerful, correct?"

"Correct. The school is suspected of breaking the Spy Code."

I raised my eyebrows. "That's serious."

"Yes, but the information we have is largely incomplete. That's where you come in," he stopped to grab a bottle of water from his cooler. After taking a sip, he continued, "We need you to infiltrate the school and find out just what's going on. Understand?"

"Except for one thing," I told him.

"What's that?" he raised his eyebrows.

"What makes me the best candidate?" I asked.

"First of all, your age. You're one of the youngest of our agents in the youth program. Second, your personality. You're quiet and divulge no more information than you need to and you'll blend in easily."

"Alright. When do I leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon. But first..." he trailed off as he shuffled some of the papers on his desk around. "You'll need to go undercover. The moment you step on the ship, your name is no longer Antonin Nicolas Marceau." He handed me a slip of paper. "Your new name will be Benjamin Eliot Valentin, the adopted son of General Clement Valentin and American movie director Sophia Harper. Now, obligatory question. Do you accept this mission?"

"Do I really have a choice?" I smiled as we shook hands.

"Alright. Be at the Calais docks at 4:00 tomorrow."

"I will."

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

greenzombie278

Chloe-

I waited in a quiet and small room, sitting at an oval shaped table. I waited for my director, who told me she had a new mission for me. She also wanted to make sure I completed the other mission I had just got done doing. I sat in my chair, spinning around in it while I waited for my director. Soon, the door slowly creaked open as my director walked into the office. I quickly stomped my foot down on the hard floor to make the chair stop spinning. My director gave me a stern look before  walking over to the set next to me and sitting down.

"Hello Chloe. I expect you did your mission well?" The director asked me.

I nodded quickly, "Yes ma'am. No troubles, like normal."

My director nodded, quite pleased with herself. Then she took out a stack of papers, some of them stained yellow.

"Well, you better be ready for a new mission," My director said, taking one of the papers out of the stack and handing it to me.

I took the paper and then nodded, "Yes ma'am. What is the new mission?"

My director took out another paper and said, "We just found out that The International Academy might be breaking the Spy Code."

My eyes widened as I slowly asked, "That school for the rich famous, and powerful kids ma'am?"

The director nodded and then began to pull out another paper out of the stack.

"You are to peretend you are one of the students there. Your name shall be Rayleigh Harmony. Do you understand?" My director said, giving my another paper.

I nodded quietly, takin the paper from her hands. I scanned the words on the paper, making sure I really did understand.

My director gave me one last paper and said, "Good. All the information you need is on those papers. I understand that I can trust you, correct?"

I nodded once again.

"Good. You shall leave tomorrow morning. And remember, you name is no longer Chloe, for now it is Rayleigh. Good luck," My director said as she walked out of the office.

I looked at the papers once more and then nodded. I was leaving for The International Academy tomorrow morning.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

cutewolf230

Lyra -
      I waited in the Director's office, and as I did I finished writing up the notes from my last mission on my tech. The Director, a middle aged man with black hair and blue eyes, entered the room. I immediately stood and saluted him.

"I trust you got all the notes and footage?" He asked as he sat down.
I slid the flashdrive to the Director. "Of course sir."
The Director nodded, "Good. I have a new mission for you."
"Do you need me to hack into any systems, or find hidden footage?" I replied.
"No. We need you to go undercover. We suspect a school of breaking the Spy Code. The International Academy."
"In Iceland? Please tell me I'm taking a boat, and not a plane." I replied.
The director shook his head, "My top agent, and of all the things to be afraid off, it's a plane."

At that moment, the already flickering light bulb went out. The room was plunged into darkness, to which I immediately grabbed my knife. I heard the director sigh, and call for his assistant.

"Oi Darcy! Call for Handyman Joe will ya?" I heard him say. A bit later the lights came back on. "Now where was I?”

I smiled, “Talking about the mission and complaining about my fears.”

“Ah yes. Lyra, you will be posing as Israeli minister David Mizrah and American advisory Lisa Mizrah’s daughter, Valerie Mizrah.” The director said, sliding a folder over to me, as well as handing me a bag.

“What's the bag for?” I asked.

“If you are to be an Israeli, you must look the part. In the bag is a good supply of headscarves, plus a paper about how to wear them.” He replied.

“Of course. I leave tomorrow, correct?”

“Correct.” The director told me, “Have a good night. And go to the Sydney Harbour.”

I nodded, and left the room. As soon as I got to the apartment, I immediately started packing, and I started to practice doing a headscarf.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

sunshinerabbit77

Sophia-

I ran up and down the steps in my flat, waiting on my caretaker, Morgan, to get back from the meeting at my school. All these missions were causing me to miss school. M-15 should open a school. Once Morgan got back, I grabbed my bag. "I gotta head to headquarters. I need to turn in my brief from my last mission, plus they need to talk to me about something." Morgan nodded. "You know where to go, girl. Lemme know if its another mission though, k?" I nodded. I always do. I ran outside, and headed towards the bank building where headquarters was located. Once I approached the building, I slowed down, and walked in the doors. I walked up to the counter. "Hey Sophia. You know the way down there." the secretary, Miss Claire, said, smiling. I turned towards the elevator, and scanned my badge once I got inside. "Welcome Miss Ryder." the automated elevator said, as it whisked me to the offices of M-15.

Once the elevator let me off, I headed towards the briefing area to drop off my brief from my last mission, then checked in to wait for my supervisor. "Your supervisor will see you now, Agent Ryder." the attendant told me. I walked down the hallway, and went into the office. "I know you just got back from your mission, but we need you again. You are aware of the International Academy, yes?" she said. I nodded. "Yes, ma'am." "We have reasons to believe they may be breaking the spy code. We need you to go undercover as a student. You will be posing as Alexa Reese, daughter of the duke and duchess Pierre and Elaine Reese. You will leave for Iceland tomorrow. You will let us know of anything unusual that you see while there. We do have a few gadgets prepared for you. First of all, a rubik's cube. You can take it apart and store things in it, and it will pass detection. We also have a Nintendo Switch. It works like a regular one, except if you press the down arrow eight times and then the x button five times we will be able to see and hear you, and if you press the up arrow twice after that we will be given a message that it is safe for us to talk to you and give you information on the screen of the switch. We also have some more of those gel pens you used in the last mission." "Thank you. I will let Morgan know immediately." I said. She handed me the gadgets, as well as a bag with the name Alexa stitched onto it. I then left her office and the building, and ran back home. I unlocked the door. "Seems like I've been accepted at a new private school, The International Academy." I joked. "New mission I presume?" Morgan said. "What else?" I said, a smile on my face.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

amazingdawn82

I have way too much time on my hands so here's a quick PoV.

Antonin:

I picked at my food at dinner, nervous and excited about the next mission. I had gone over the paper Director Aaron had given me several times. It wasn't much; just my new identity, some information about the school, summarized versions of the intel reports, etc.

"Something wrong, son?" my dad looked up from his newspaper.

"No, just excited about a new mission." I sighed. "And nervous. Very nervous."

"How long will you be away this time, Antonin?" my mom asked as she filled my dad's cup with more water.

"I'm not sure. I'm going undercover this time," I said as I took a bite of salad. "I'm leaving tomorrow after school." I stood up. "I should get some sleep. It'll be an overnight trip, so I should get as much rest as I can."

Mom nodded. "Just be careful, Antonin. The Lord knows what danger is out there."

I replied, "I will. Don't worry."

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

athenabird158

Kaleb/Andre-

Usually I liked flying. But something in my gut made me feel anxious. I stood the the tiny bathroom on the plane, staring at the mirror. The new glasses on my nose were crooked. With a huff, I adjusted them and gave myself a once over. I looked much more prim and proper than normal.

Because you aren’t Kaleb Khristal anymore. I thought. You're Andre Char. With a small sigh, I existed the bathroom. The jet was a luxury: plush seats and good food, but I could barely enjoy it.

My companion noticed this. Sitting in the first row was a fellow Interpol agent and friend of mine named Nico. The Italian teen studied me, then snorted.

"Goodness, Kaleb. You look nothing like yourself." I rolled my eyes.

"It's my alias, Nico. You know that."Nico chuckled.

"Still, still. Glasses do not suit you. " I gave him a second eye roll and sat down in the aisle across from him. On the little pull-out tray was the folder the Director had given me.

Andre Char. Son of the Famous actress Gabrielle Char. That was my alias. The Director had made my schedule, and I noted she had put me down for Chinese classes. I couldn't help roll my eyes. Of course,she couldn't let me take German or Latin, both languages that I was fluent in.

And chorus too? I let out a few French curses. Maybe I should have turned down the cockiness with the Director. She had definitely gotten her sweet revenge.

The plane went through a patch of turbulence. Out of habit, I slipped the ceramic knife from my sleeve. It was a habit for when I was also and nervous. Though in this situation, the knife was pointless. I couldn't stab turbulence. Or the plane.

After about an hour, the plane landed in Iceland. I was slightly hesitant to step off the plane. From this point forward, Kaleb Khristal did not exist. I was only Andre Char.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

1 ,