Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

The SAMBers are all but here.

A few months - maybe even a year - have passed since the last SAMBers were spotted. 

After that?

No sign of them.

Not even a glimpse.

The SAMB - renamed 'OClandia' - isn't in very good condition, either.

It's falling apart from the sheer disappearence of the SAMBers.

Monsters lurk in the dark, forgotten part of the SAMB.

Some OCs are happy the SAMBers are gone, while others..

They know the SAMB can't handle not having SAMBers.

They know they have to find them - the SAMBers.

The quest begins.

~~

yeahhh 6k star celebration~!

So, this is a dystopia/fantasy/adventure twist on the SAMB because I LOVE  those dystopia stories about some peeps are trying to save the world from breaking apart/dying/being a gloomy place forever. I'll explain the main plot now :P

So, these monsters S U D D E N L Y invaded the SAMB (heh guess who the bad guy's gonna be), the Mods unable to stop them. The monsters took the SAMBers, leaving the OCs to their own devices. They tried to create OClandia, a city where OCs thrive; but the monsters were still lurking and dragging some OCs away/taunting them. So a group of OCs (yeah it'll be smol) finally figure out the stuff: save the SAMB/OClandia by finding the SAMBers. "Easy, Right?" said the OCs. "I think NOT" said the multiple legions of monsters attacking the SAMB. Yeah.

~~

:P lets get this show on le road-! But first, rules >-<

-Only one OC allowed-! I can't be writing a bajillion of 'em at the same time >-<

-OP OCs are not alowed either!

-Relationships aren't REALLY the main focus, so please talk to me/the owner of the OC if you want to ship!

-Please do NOT make the forms a giant wall of text, but PLEASE do not make it short! We need fleshed out characters!

-Have fun while making le form!

-Remove all parentheses from the form!

-If you read the rules, please put "What even IS guacamole?" in the "Other" section!

~~

Form:

Name:

Nicknames, if any?:

General clothing style:

Appearance (as in their face and stuff):

Personality:

Weapon:

Power, if any? (Only two):

Weaknesses (AT LEAST two. now, "likes his friends a little too much" is not a flaw, but "Cares too much for his friends" is!):

Other: 

Moi Form:

Name: Akira

Nicknames, if any?: Aki, Emo Keith (Riley's fault.)

General clothing style: He's the type of person that's just.. Really doesn't care about fashion. Usually, he's in jeans, a black long-sleeve shirt, a blue-grey hoodie (oof it matches his eyes) and sneakers. Doesn't like hats.

Personality: Akira's outward personality fits right under "Emo spicy boi", even if he isn't emo, he's still SPICY. He's definitely not touchy-feely, and tries to not make friends since he's so used to moving around (bc of his mother's job) that he's given up on that - not that the other kids care - OKAY, yes, he's a bit pessimistic and slightly cynical. Because he doesn't know how to deal with people! He's basically a kid that doesn't know how to be a kid, really. Despite the "trouble-maker" look, he's not a fan of breaking rules. If you pry the whole "i'm an emo spicy boi and I don't like friends" act away, he's a kind-ish person that doesn't like the lose friends/family and cares about you. Will definitely blurt out stuff in Japanese, since that's the first language he learned/the easiest to convey his feelings in. He's my favorite boy, okay? He's beautiful. 

Appearance: Brown-almost-black hair, grey eyes (mmm), and pretty pale skin. His features are softer and more feminine than most boys, and stands around the (slightly) short height of 5'3. Will kick you in the kneecaps if you call him short. 

Weapon: Usually a long knife-looking thing that was actually a sword that broke in half, but can and will utilize small pieces of sharp metal/silverware as weapons.

Power, if any?: He can control metal-! It's limited to really only making schrapnel/silverware fly around, but it comes in handy-!

Weaknesses: Akira is Athazagoraphobic, the fear of being forgotten/ignored. Is very socially awkward, aswell, and tends to bottle up his feelings until they burst out in a rant in Japanese which nobody understands and he is very happy about that fact. Is slightly clingy/over-protective. How does one social?

Other: What even IS guacamole? Akira is bilingual, fluent in both English and Japanese.

(i think i went overboard with my beautiful boy oops)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar fd61751152

birddinosaur72

Bookmarking this!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

ML FWRPAnnabel Fuhns/Cassowary (Kwamii: Cassii)

GGaD FWRP: Cormorant, goddess of migration, empathy and tranquility

Warrior Writing Challenge book: /333239

Thumbnail avatar a931803c55

whitewolf9434

sAvE a SpOt PlS

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

Le Splatoon 2 weirdo (Obsessed)

Forum brother: Arthur

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

whitewolf9434

sAvE a SpOt PlS

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

whitewolf9434

oops double post xD

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

hydrahoneydew9

sAVED, MY GOOD ARCTIC

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar 277dbd7444

applekitten66

Congrats on the stars!

• Posted at:

Quest/Galaxy Star

I follow my destiny, I follow my dream.

A new Quest, A new adventure

I don't care about what others think, I am who I am!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Bookmark

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World

hydrahoneydew9

dONT MIND THE ORHER THREAD THIS IS THE REAL ONE

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar d9dc5473ab

compasspaw43

Save please! I put it on the other post. Forms are for the OCs right? 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Save a Spot!

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium He/Him "When you stop trying to force the solution, it'll happen on its own." ~The Flas Why yes, I do like SeaWings Fairy Tail? Zelda? Star Wars? D&D? Yes please

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

hydrahoneydew9

Yes, forms are for le OCs.

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

If it doesn’t 8other you too much, could you save a spot for me? 

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the intermission crew

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

DO NOT SEDUCTIVELY LICK THE CLARINET

#RememberHurricane

≪I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

SAVE

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

:SAMBer Since the End of 2015:

"We should take a moment and hold it and know life has a hopeful undertone." -Twenty One Pilots 

ɟlıdsıdǝ: qıll ɔıdɥǝɹ

Twin: Jokester

#Klance

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

Name: Maggie

Nicknames, if any?: Sun

General clothing style: all black, leather jacket, camo, combat boots, leggings, crop tops, tank tops

Appearance (as in their face and stuff): Maggie is beautiful in a terrifying way. She resembles Snow White with her red lips, pale skin and black hair. She has long eyelashes and her hair(that reaches her waist) is usually in a high ponytail.

Personality: Sun is kind and loyal... If you can become her friend. 

Weapon: silver throwing knives that hang around her waist on a belt 

Power, if any? (Only two): can control air, Flying

Weaknesses (AT LEAST two. now, "likes his friends a little too much" is not a flaw, but "Cares too much for his friends" is!): Doesn't trust easy, anger management issues, usually mean and rude 

Other: what even IS guacamole

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓄⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⓈⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

mermaidfairy2030

Name: Reynas Tullin
Nicknames, if any?: Rey, Snakedude, That One Anime Guy/TOAG
General clothing style: HOODIES. HOODIES EVERYWHERE. He has no taste for fashion, and will wear hoodies and jeans even in summer. Usually, he wears a yellow hoodie the color of his blood, grey jeans, a black shirt with his symbol, Gempio, a dark grey beanie, and white sneakers.
Appearance: He has three eyes, to get that out of the way. The left is dark green throughout the whole eye, the right a dark blue, and the top has orange sclera and a dark yellow eye color. His hair is a dark black, and it covers the third eye. Rey’s skin is a light grey and four horns stick out of his head. The two on the outside are short and small and the two on the inside are long and curl inwards. Two teeth are sharper than the others, almost like fangs. 5’3 but he will stab you if you call him short.
Personality: On the outside, he seems like your everyday asocial jerk, but on the inside, he’s still asocial and a jerk, but with a bit less sarcasm as a shield and more sarcasm as a joke. Reynas has an itchy trigger finger that came from playing countless horror games, and he will punch you in the face if you surprise him. That being said, he is very twitchy. Very.
Weapon: Venom-coated daggers and sometimes his eye lasers.
Power, if any?: Minor psionics, which is basically telekinesis with sparks generated and the ability to shoot small lasers out of his eyes.
Weaknesses: He is extremely light-sensitive (like a vampire). His day job made him detach himself from the world, so he has a hard time creating bonds. Extremely vulnerable to ground-based attacks.
Other: What even IS guacamole, Sollux who? He hisses on the letter s, making assassin assssassssin, among other examples. He speaks English and Alternian, which is mostly clicking and hissing.

(( Mods, please let this through!

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

#RememberHurricane

≪I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

clevercat546

Okay so this is the form for my OC, my flipside, I hope I'm doing it right?

Form:

Name: Bill Cipher

Nicknames, if any?: Cipher, Dorito, Muse

Age: ... Well Immortal but let's go with, er, looks about 16 (Same age as Dipper aka me)

General clothing style: Okay so a black top hat, A darker-white dress shirt, a black longer bow tie, A black vest with golden-yellow lines (Like a brick) with a steampunk look, Two red ribbons at his waist cris-crossing that serves an unknown purpose, a black belt with golden-yellow seams, Black tighter-dress pants (Not baggy), black boots that go a bit higher than his ankle with a golden-yellow underside, A golden-yellow long trench coat with a slit in the back, has red seams and a collar that is pretty high, black runes near the bottom of the coat but also all over randomly, two black stripes on the sleeves (One thick one thin) with some sort of belt on each arm, the bottom of the sleeves folds up in a loose way to be white, at the torso there is a slab for buttons but there is two thick lines that go all the way around and also hold two belts (On one each side), whole coat is pretty flow-y (Meaning it looks cool and dramatic and kind of flows up), Has black gloves and a black cane, whole appearance looks steam-punk

Appearance: Pale skin, Left eye is white but the pupil is dark black with a golden tint, the other eye is covered by his hair but if ever seen is completely black (No white part), Hair is longer with bangs and a light-sandy blond with dark brown showing under, hair covers his right eye, Figure is more lean yet with muscles, about 5'7-ish 

Personality: Tricky, Clever, Fantastic at lying, Can talk people into getting what he wants by making "Deals" which he usually finds a way to cheat out, Brilliant, Reckless, Usually patient, Fairly loyal to flipside (Me), Devilish smile and glint in his eyes, Being taught how to be nice (Working on it), Pretty good fighter, Sneaky, Hard to get him to trust you, he never backs out on a promise or if he gives his word meaning he will do it

Weapon: Ah, his power or kind of whatever he finds, spells and such

Power, if any?: Well he's a dream demon so he can go inside any ones thoughts or dreams (Unless somehow they are protected by counter-spells), and can also summon blue fire and basically control it

Weaknesses: Can run out of energy quickly unless stimulated by something, Has a fear of being rejected or isolated so he kind of shows off with his spells to keep people around, although his comments and bad nature contradicts that, and is bugged that his powers are limited as a physical being

Other: What even IS guacamole?

Sorry if that's super detailed, I worked really hard on this OC as my flip side.

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

"We should take a moment and hold it and know life has a hopeful undertone." -Twenty One Pilots 

#Klance

hydrahoneydew9

@Chat: >-< I'm real, real sorry, but I'm really not sure how to write Bill so I have to ask ye to change it @-@ I'm super sorry!! 

@Arial: ooh nice-! Accepted

@Snow: I'm super sorry but I have to ask ye to flesh out the form more >-<

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

Save, if there are any spots left.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

Nico, Kyra, Abigail, Alber

"You will never be able to truly enjoy something if you only view it through biased eyes."

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."

powerfulwolf250

Name: Nico

Nicknames, if any?: None at the moment.

General clothing style: Really doesn't care, and often wears a dark purple t-shirt and dark jeans. In summer. However, his sister (who's a bit worried about his health) will often choose outfits for him to wear. These can range from dark and melodic to neon and flashy.

Appearance: Dark eyes, and black hair. Pretty tanned, and medium height. Pretty feminine features and a lanky body type. 

Personality: Typically plays the middle man, or the straight man. Very logical and finds it difficult to express himself, which comes off as awkward. Typically the observer, but will join in the fun if it pleases those close to him. Has difficulty understanding modern humor (or modern anything) , accidentally sarcastic or mean, his jokes often fly over the heads of those listening, or make them face-palm. He's pessimistic, but very loyal, like a dog. Intelligent, but not as intelligent as he thinks. Rigid, cold, and calculating. But, with every human being, there's emotion. A fierce determination, jealousy, joy, and pride plague him, as well as love for his sister and, through much practice, towards others in the land. Still has a lot to learn, but his ice-cold demeanor is quickly melting away.

Weapon: Two small daggers, which he can use if required. He prefers to use his own wits and abilities to fight.

Power, if any?:  telepathy, like most in my gang. Unlike them, this is his only power and he hones it to the best of its ability. He is able to fight with it, manipulate thoughts, and dig deep into the minds. The last two methods are incredibly strenuous and unsafe for both him and the victim.

Weaknesses: Arrogant, naive, and unfiltered. He's seen as an outcast even to those close close to him, since he tends to speak his thoughts with little regard for the emotions of others. Gives his all every time, which is hindering to both him and the people around him. His ability is draining, and if overused, can backfire on both him and negatively affect those around him if he's sloppy. Pessimistic and cynical, more of a glass half-empty kind of guy. Relies heavily on his abilities, which are unstable enough as they are. Vulnerable to physical attacks and the occasional mental attack if the user is stronger.

Other: What even IS guacamole?

I apologize if he's a bit weird or too difficult to write, I'm happy to change anything or use a different OC if you want me to. I really hope I did this right, and good luck on your story! Let me know if I need to change anything, since I have far easier OCs in my gang to write.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"You will never be able to truly enjoy something if you only view it through biased eyes."

hydrahoneydew9

A C C E P T E D TALON MY GOOD CHILD

but YES Nico and Akira can be cold buddies--

*dances* this is fun

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

powerfulwolf250

HOORAY!

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

clevercat546

Okay. I'll work on Noble tonight then.

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance

clevercat546

Form:

Name: Noble Blanc

Nicknames, if any?: Belle, Snow White

General clothing style: She wears a light grey and galaxy blue crop top hoodie with a eiffel tower stitch, and white jeans, along with black and white Adidas shoes 

Appearance: Strawberry blonde hair in beach waves naturally, longer bangs, hair goes just past her shoulders. A lighter shade of tan, with very defined freckles across her cheeks and nose. Her eyes are a gorgeous grey, with long eyelashes. Her build is slim, yet proper and graceful. 5'6.

Personality: Kind, Loveable, Strong, intelligent, comfortable to be around, a goofy person, kind of quiet but loud with her friends, loved to hike, has depression but it's hidden (Ex: Scars on her hips from "accidental" cuts), doesn't cry in public but if she does it can break your heart

Weapon: A silver bow and arrow, along with an arrow sling

Power, if any?: Let's go with being able to create illusions, but only a few at a time. She's learned how to from her nightmares.

Weaknesses: Depression is a big part of her life but she doesn't like others to feel sympathy for her, and is scared of the dark. Basically a sweetheart but if you hurt her friends she becomes super reckless and doesn't calm down easily.

Other: What even IS guacamole?

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance

hydrahoneydew9

Ooh accepted-!

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

Is this better?

Name: real name is Margret, goes by Maggie

Nicknames, if any?: Sun, Sunny, 

General clothing style: all black, leather jacket, camo, combat boots, leggings, crop tops, tank tops

Appearance (as in their face and stuff): Maggie is beautiful in a terrifying way. She resembles Snow White with her red lips, pale skin and black hair. She has long eyelashes and her hair(that reaches her waist) is usually in a high ponytail. Her hair has streaks of dark blue in it. Her nails are also dark blue.

Personality+Weakness: Sun is kind and loyal... If you can become her friend. At first encounter, she's quite rude and snarky and stays that way most of the time around people since she dosesn't trust easy. However, people who get to know her realize that she is a good person at heart. She is smart and a loyal companion once she thinks that she can trust you.  All her attitude is mostly just self-defense. Inside Sun is worried and anxious that if anyone sees's her as she really is they'll notice how weak she is and hurt her.

Weapon: silver throwing knives that hang around her waist on a belt 

Power, if any? (Only two): can control air, Flying 

Other: what even IS guacamole, Sun is straight, Please ship her 

Sorry, I put weakness and personality together it's just easier for me to describe my character this way ^-^

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓄⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⓈⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Thumbnail avatar 15aefbc3b3

musicopal38

Save (Quick Question: Does your OC have to be human?)

• Posted at:

Wildfire

Gang: Athyna, Tide, Dark, Sunny, Lexi, Brooke, Ray

She/Her

Two wrongs don't make a right

Why do I always have to have the answer in class? (#Smart kid pressure)

Craziness is my thing

Proud viola player, singer, and author

Bookworm

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

When your computer crashes right before you finish your form...

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218

mermaidfairy2030

@Wildfire: I don’t think your OC has to be human, mine is a troll and he was accepted.

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

#RememberHurricane

≪I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

Name: Obi

Nicknames, if any?: I mean people call him names sometimes when he annoyes them... though he's been called Monkey or Cat because of his reflexes or movements.

General clothing style: Wears a tunic style green hooded shirt, with green jungle camo pants with a loose dark green neck warmer. Along with a pair of black combat boots, a tanto point knife hidden in the left one. Also he sometimes wears a dusty sand yellow headband that wraps around his head and covers his ears. 

Appearance:a little taller than average, around 5'11", solid/muscular build, sort of tan/toned skin, broad shoulders, He has golden eyes with flecks of silvery gray in them on the edges and and his hair is a light silver or a white color, is short to medium in length, long enough to cover his forehead, but not long enough to reach his shoulders. He carries himself confidently and usually has a smirk on his face. Obi wears a small red rope tied around his neck at all times. He's pretty nimble as well. He has two large scars on his right side near his hip and a smaller scar (around three and a half inches long) on the left side of his chest. he also has a very faint scar right neck to his right arm which is an inch and a half long. 

Personality: despite all the hardships Obi has gone through, he's a pretty aloof person. He's pretty independent and resourceful, and almost always works alone, not trusting people is the best option for him. He maintains no relationships nor friendships that could tie him down, and is considerably more aloof and rarely relies on others for help. And due to his past line of work, he holds people at a distance. Obi's exceptionally clever and quick-minded, along with being inventive and a great problem solver. He can be considered a genius by some and a fool by others in the same action due to his interesting strategies. And when getting out situations, he can be pretty sneaky, wise, resourceful, bold, and hard-working. Obi has a preference for being alone outside in the night and describes himself as nocturnal. He has unconventional ways of moving around buildings, often preferring to enter through the window or through a balcony rather than through the door. When Seeker found him, she allowed him to join her gang and he agreed. 

Weapon: Anything he can get his hands on, knives, throwing stars, a long sword/sword in general, or just hand to hand combat. (He's pretty much a fighter)

Power, if any?: Teleportation. Can travel to any spot and take over fifty people with him. And dual wielding. (Duel wielding means he can make someone else turn into a weapon, but each person's weapon is different because it reflects on their personality. He pretty much can make people transform into a weapon and then he can use it. He's the only person with this power)

Weaknesses: He's afraid to lose anyone near him so he doesn't get too close to people and he'll do anything for Seeker. He'd protect her with his life but he's smart enough to know when to not do what Seeker says at times. 

Other: Obi's a skilled fighter, able to switch modes of combat quickly from swords to hand-combat with the ability to stand on his hands and use his feet to extract and fling his opponent's sword away. He also carries shuriken on his person as well in case he needs to use a cheap shot. He's great at making awkward situations less awkward, and he's pretty relaxed and chill guy. He is also stoic, shown when he endured a good thrashing when on missions and often ignores the pain he's enduring for the sake of the mission to succeed.

What even IS guacamole

Little Extra- He is straight btw but he teases pretty much everyone. He's funny at times but still, he holds others at a distance. So it might seem at points where he'll hold himself back a little.

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar d9dc5473ab

compasspaw43

Here goes... 

name: Louie 

nickname: none at the moment but you can give him one!

general clothing style: he is in a green faded tunic with small holes around the neckline and at the bottom. The sleeves are cut off showing almost all of the skin on his arms. He also has a silver dog tag on a thin chain around his neck showing his ID information. 

Appearance: pale skin with freckles across his cheeks and nose. Brown ear length hair. The bottom half of his body is replaced with a deer like structure, deer body, legs, tail, etc. he's also got, a medium size rack of antlers. And where normal ears would be he has two floppy soft deer ears that brush his cheeks. He has dark brown eyes and thin eyelashes.

personality: he is nice and sweet and very friendly. He gets along easily with most everyone and always wants to help. He will do anything to protect the people he loves. Despite he's charming personality, Louie can become extremely angry. Never try to calm him down, he is practically senseless when angry. 

Weapon: he has a small dagger in the chest pocket of his tunic but he doesn't really know how to use it.

power if any: other than being half deer, he is a skilled medic, and can work with any  materials at his disposal. This isn't a power but he can carry approximately one and a half people on his back. 

Weaknesses: he is not very skilled in battle. Hand to hand is ok but with weapons, he has no hope. He also needs lots of food. In order for his human parts to keep up with his deer parts he needs to refuel often. 

Other: what even IS guacamole? Feel free to make changes if needed. Thanks! 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

Thumbnail avatar db74d5a44d

seawolf179

ocEAN can yeh save me a spot? i need to figure out what character 

Ivy: maybe Plague: maybe Gear? maybe i don't know whooo to choooseee ;-;

• Posted at:

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Soro,Marlow Ect

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Ahhhhhhhhhh. Save. 

Drake or Annie?

• Posted at:

ıllıllı [Bagel/NR Elysium] ıllıllı

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

here’s for the broken and bruised. The abandoned and used.

ocean’s mb sis

seawolf179

ok yep gonna go with Plaguey boi

*form coming soon*

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

seawolf179

here is le form

Name, Plague

Nicknames, Plaguey boi, sad boi (wow ;---;)

Age, probably 15/16

Gender, male

General clothing, he wears a black plague doctor cloak and black plants has a hood like thing around his neck and over his head he has a brown leather bag with a gold clip thing over his shoulder that is immune to his touch that has random medical supplies and potions and white gloves (which he has to replace a lot) and black boots or he'll wear a black long sleeve shirt and black pants probably leggings of some sort tucked into his black boots, still has the leather bag over his shoulder and a separate hood thing buttoned in the front covering his hair and stuff, he would also be wearing a soft gray hat with decayed feather (which happened on accident) , in both outfits he is wearing a white plague doctor mask with like goggles built into it with a gray rim having little buttons along the bottom seems of it. he basically doesn't show any skin but you can see his eyes

Appearance body wise, since he never really shows any skin he would be pale, he is short not by a lot though, most people never see what his real face looks like, which even in this bio nobody knows (Execpt for me) though from le goggle spots you can see he has soft green eyes with a few freckles around his eyes 

Personality, litteral pure boi, ok so he is very fragile might as well have a sticker on his head saying that, ever since le curse happened, he has always been a introvert, though he suffers of being a coward in a fight, he has always been one to blame himself over and over as he can't forgive himself keeping onto all his guilt, he has tried to be brave and change as a person though this is failing, he honestly can't stay mad at anyone, he gives up to easily and just honestly wants to run and cry somewhere, if you've met him and theres fighting he would probably say something along the lines of 'stop or ill poke you both' which we both know is a lie

Weapon, its plague, he has non other then his touch

Powers, he has a deadly touch, everything he touches dies though if it isn't leaving it'll just be stained black, he doesn't think of this as a power he hates its so much, he can be harmed though like the weapon would hurt him and it then would start to turn black and if touched long enough, fade into ash

Weaknesses, he is a coward, often blames himself making him self probably cry, his touch: he honestly just wants a hug.., he is absolutely horrible at fighting, he is a lover not a fighter, if something was bully him he would just take it probably crying in the corner: unable to do anything, he wouldn't want to touch anybody ever

Theme songs, (sorry just gonna have this) Mister glassman by scotty sire and Blame by Air Traffic Controller (regarting the first day of his curse)

Other. so yeah....this is Plaguey boi...;-;, also what even IS guacamole?

now that i've wrote this down i feel so bad

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

seawolf179

ehhhhh typos

Powers, he has a deadly touch, everything he touches dies though if it isn't Living  it'll just be stained black, he doesn't think of this as a power he hates its so much, he can be harmed though like the weapon would hurt him and it then would start to turn black and if touched long enough, fade into ash

also i still feel bad

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Name:Joy Goldenspark

Nicknames, if any?: None at the moment

General clothing style: Likes to wear yellow/gold colored clothing. Her clothing style is kind of old, like wears a tunic, and pants made of same material. Wears leather boots that are really worn out. 

Appearance: Her eyes are a golden yellow, Hair is a copper brown, and usually up in a ponytail she is about 5'6", has a skinny frame, and skin is really tan. 

Personality: Despite what her name says she isn't really that Joyful person you would expect her to be. She is kind of grumpy to people she doesn't really know, but with friends she is actually kind of Joyfull, She likes to be alone, because people ruin her thoughts, She likes sketching and likes to draw pictures of unheard animals

Weapon: A blade that seems to be made of light and darkness

Power, if any?: She is able to manipulate light and dark 

Weaknesses: Doesn't really like others, and has a hard time reatching out to others. Tries to do everything herself 

Other:What even IS guacamole?

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Are there any more spots? If so, plz save!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Name: Kevin Oleander 

Nicknames, if any?: Is occasionally called Pretty Boy by those who want to tease him 

General clothing style: He normally wears some type of open button up shirt with a short sleeved shirt under neath or just the short sleeved shirt along some sort of jeans (If you wanted just one outfit then a button up red flannel over a white tanktop, looser fitting blue jeans that are starting to wear through on the knees, white tennis shoes)  

Appearance: Kevin is tall for his age with a very muscular build, clean swept auburn hair, copper colored skin, and crystal blue eyes

Personality: Kevin is good looking and he knows it, he often tries to use it to his advantage to make ladies fall for him. He is very charming and can talk his way out of trouble or make people like him. Despite his appearance of being a total flirt he actually doesn't flirt with anyone unless he really likes them. Although he is cool, polite, and charming he is a total goofball once you get to know him. He loves people and wants to be friends with anyone. He'd never harm a soul unless you tried to harm his friends. He HATES being called pretty so of course a lot of his friends start calling him Pretty Boy to tease him. He doesn't actually like sports but he plays a lot of them because his dad likes them and he wants his dad to be happy. Also if he sees a cute animal he looses his cool and often will start squealing like a girl. 

Weapon: Prefers to fight with a rapier but is skilled with most swords. 

Power, if any?: He can enchant nonliving items to do his bidding and he can summon weapons 

Weaknesses: He tends to let his charming side get out of hand to the point where people think he is weird or a total flirt and don't take him seriously, he tries to please people instead of doing what is good for himself, he's kind of clumsy (as in trips while standing still clumsy or trying to be smooth and leaning on a wall and falling on his face clumsy), things tend to break under his super vision

Other: He tends to purposely go out of his way to use large words and sound classy  

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

whitewolf9434

Name: John Dallas

Nicknames, if any?: Nope

General clothing style: He doesn't quite care about fashion. V-neck shirts and normal jeans with converse shoes will do for him.

Appearance: His skin is quite pale and he has freckles on his cheeks as well as above his nose. He's got blue eyes and blonde hair. Around 5'12 and... yeah.

Personality: As you can (or not) imagine, he is a funny boy. He calls everyone names in a way that makes them smile since everyone knows he's up to no harm. John usually is smiling and laughing, but sometimes, when you tick his head off, he can be quite the frozen ice. He will show no emotion or feeling and will create a fort of ice surrounding him so no one bothers him, so pls don't tick him off. He usually flirts with any girl that's around, and he normally takes his responsibilities seriously.

Weapon: Swords.

Power, if any?: He has ice powers and can shapeshift into anything he touches. 

Weaknesses: He kind of laughs about anything that is funny. Like, anything. It doesn't matter if it's just a tiny joke, he'll laugh his head off because of that. 2nd Flaw: He hates having harsh arguments with each other since he ends up acting aggressive and harsh.

Other: What even IS guacamole?

lol took too long. JOHN IS HERE GUYS! *PUSHES JOHN* HAR HAR, take care of this place, will you?

John: No way mate.

Me: OK BAI DONT DIE! 

John: ;-;

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub