Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Ok, this is the Harry Potter Rp that was promised!  I was going to do an Introduction thing, but this is my third time making this post, so yeah!  

Alright, so everybody knows and nobody goes making forms that contradict with the roleplay, here is some stuff.

You can have Muggle parents or Wizard parents, or one of each.

The setting is modern day, in England or wherever Hogwarts is.

This is an AU where the events of The Cursed Child did not happen.

No interacting with Canon characters except the professors and Headmistress.

Also you are not allowed to be the relative of any of the main canon characters.

You have to be a first year for this Rp, ok?

Put "Your a Lizard, Wizard" In Other.

You can have three characters, just no more than three.

Here is the Form!:

Name(First and Last):

Age(put eleven):

Sexuality:

Year(Put First):

Personality(Make it at least somewhat fit the house):

Appearence(There is a school uniform, I'll get to that later):

Background:

Muggle Or Wizard parents?:

Any Pets?(Cat, Owl, Toad, Rat.  It's usually Cat or Owl):

House:

Other:

Now here is my form:

Name: Nathan Sewell
Sexuality: Straight
Year: First
Personality: He is really smart, even among the Ravenclaws, but he doesn't brag about his feats that much.  He is also kind and loyal enough that the sorting hat asked him whether he wanted to be in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.
Appearence: He has medium length wavy brownish black hair, the most beautiful pair of blue eyes, and he is about 5'.
Background: His family is one of the more richer families of the Wizarding world, and everybody in his family has been a Grifindor except him.
Muggle Or Wizard parents?: He has Wizard parents
Any Pets?: He has a Black cat with white at the feet, and his name is boots.
House: Ravenclaw
Other: I don't have to put it.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Saber Elysium He/Him "When you stop trying to force the solution, it'll happen on its own." ~The Flas Why yes, I do like SeaWings Fairy Tail? Zelda? Star Wars? D&D? Yes please

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

Thumbnail avatar a931803c55

whitewolf9434

SAVE

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

Le Splatoon 2 weirdo (Obsessed)

Forum brother: Arthur

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

I know you already said you would save a spot for me, but still, saveeee

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#PrettyLittleLaur

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Yeee! Save spot! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

-Obsessed with Dr Who, HTTYD, Marvel & Troll Hunters-

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

frostlynx454

Alright, all saved!

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium He/Him "When you stop trying to force the solution, it'll happen on its own." ~The Flas Why yes, I do like SeaWings Fairy Tail? Zelda? Star Wars? D&D? Yes please

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

frostlynx454

I forgot something in the form

Crush:

Crush: Nobody yet

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

SAVEEEE a spot

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

athleticbear159

Here ya go! SOrry it's long:p

Name(First and Last): Breanna McKinley Stanton

Age(put eleven): 11

Sexuality: straight

Year(Put First): First

Personality(Make it at least somewhat fit the house): She's energetic and athletic, an outdoorsy person who enjoys staying active and, of course, Quidditch. She's very brave and courageous, true to her Gryffindor house, and will never give up no matter how hard the battle is or how much she's losing by. She once scored 30 goals to win a Quidditch game after they were behind by an enormous number of 320(the Seeker for her team also caught the Snitch, so they won). She's a true warrior, though she may be ignorant, extremely competitive, and very stubborn. She's an "act before thinking" kinda person.

Appearence(There is a school uniform, I'll get to that later): She has golden brown hair with natural chestnut and caramel highlights(if you google it, it's like the second picture on the top). Some people think her hair's fake, but she was really born with it. It falls in waves and curls at the end of her midback, but she keeps it up in a high ponytail, high braid, or a high messy bun. Her eyes are a light golden brown with pure golden rims and specks. They sparkle green in the sun. She has long, dark eyelashes, freckles across the bridge of her nose, and a big smile that lights up the whole room. She's tan, a bit darker tan because she's outside so much, and she has an athletic build, very strong and fit. She's kinda short for her age, but still somewhat intimidating.

Background: She's a Muggleborn, so she never knew about magic and lived a normal life-filled with sports. She got her letter and her parents were very supportive, same with her two older brothers, Beckham and Conner. She's a popular, sporty, cheerful, friendly, and brave person at Hogwarts. She's very well liked by many.

Muggle Or Wizard parents?: Muggle.

Any Pets?(Cat, Owl, Toad, Rat.  It's usually Cat or Owl): An owl named Ferocious, he's a Tawny owl with light brown feathers and deep amber eyes. He's pretty nice most of the time, but not afraid to bite you if you're rude.

House: GRYFFINDOR!! rar

Other: Your a Lizard, Wizard and also, she's middle Chaser for Gryffindor(like Angelina Johnson, who's her idol). 

Crush: just ask!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

frostlynx454

Bear, Accepted!  Also I was thinking that we start off the Rp by getting the Letter, so she won't be in the quiditch team until they get to Hogwarts.

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

athleticbear159

Yep, I know!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Save a couple spots for me, please! ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

frostlynx454

Saved!

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

frostdawn272

Name:Crystal Smith

Personality: Like all Hufflepuffs she's very kind and loyal and believes that what's on the inside matters. She's also really smart and is %50 Hufflepuff, %40 Ravenclaw, and %10 Gryfindor. She's a proud Hufflepuff and a straight A student. She's also pretty brave, and doesn't get scared by scary movies or anything. She doesn't really do sports, and loves to read. She's really patient and fair, she acts somewhat like a mom when people aren't following the rules.

Appearence: She has golden blond hair and bright green eyes that often express her emotions. She's a good height for her age but is a little on the small side. With her uniform she wears a Hufflepuff scarf in the winter.

Background: She has pretty well known parents and is pretty rich. She's an only child.

Muggle Or Wizard parents?: She has wizard parents.

Any Pets?: She has a snowy owl named Sapphire.

House: Hufflepuff

Other: You're a lizard, wizard.

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Save two spots for me please and thank you!

• Posted at:

Kodah

Why’d you Call me anyways? Were you finally going to confess your love?

If anyone has hips straight from a Shakira song, it’s me.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENCORSHIP LAWS]

frostlynx454

Accepted and Saved!  Also I am open to any plot ideas.

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

frostlynx454

Just to let you know I am going to start the Rp tonight around 6 pacific standard time (PST)

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

frostdawn272

Okie Dokie! 

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

frostlynx454

Ok, here is the Ravenclaw schedule.  Also the * means it's the same each day.  And the other house names in parentheses next to a class mean they have it with them.

Monday: *7am-9am breakfast.  

9am-11am Charms(Hufflepuff).  

11am-1pm Potions(Hufflepuff).  

*1pm-2pm Lunch.  

2pm-4pm History of Magic(Slytherin).  

4pm-6pm Herbology(Gryfindor).

*6pm-7pm Dinner.

*7pm-10pm Free time.

Tuesday: 9am-11am Transfiguration(Gryfindor).

11am-1pm Defense against the dark arts(Slytherin)

2pm-4pm Charms(Hufflepuff)

4pm-6pm Potions(Hufflepuff)

Wednesday: 9am-11am History of Magic(Slytherin)

11am-1pm Herbology(Gryfindor)

2pm-4pm Transfiguration(Gryfindor)

4pm-6pm Defense against the dark arts

Thursday:9am-11am Charms(Hufflepuff)

11am-1pm Potions(Hufflepuff)

2pm-4pm History of Magic(Slytherin)

4pm-6pm Herbology(Gryfindor)

Friday: 9am-11am Transfiguration(Gryfindor)

11am-1pm Defense against the dark arts

2pm-3pm Study Hall(Gryfindor)

3pm-4pm Flying (Gryfindor)

4pn-6pm Free time 

Saturday: Free time whole day except meals and after week 6, Quiditch Game from 3pm till end.

Sunday: Free time whole day except meals

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

whitewolf9434

Name: Liam Andrew

Year: First year

Personality: Liam is quite nerve-racking. He can get to a point that will annoy you so much you'll scream in frustration, but he can also make you laugh so much you'll move your hands like a weirdo as you laugh your head out. He normally follows the rules since he's a first-year student, but sometimes he'll break them if it's up to great good (or sometimes not). Teachers sometimes do not accept his behavior when he's in a bad mood, but normally he'll be a good student in the eyes of them [the teachers]. He's friendly and he might also overreact, but he'll volunteer himself to fight if he has to.

Appearance: Liam's got a light brown hair with a low-faded haircut. He's 5'11 and has got a light brown skin. His eyes are honey-colored and a sweet, cute smile (xd)

Background:

Muggle Or Wizard parents?: Wizard parents

Any Pets?: Snowy Owl

House: Gryffindor

Other: You're a Lizard, Wizard

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

wolfheart1601

Name: Lillith "Lilly" Cowell

Personality: He has a very friendly and outgoing personality. He can't really be classified as a coward, but he's not really "intentionally courageous"; basically his curiosity tends to overtake his fear, most of the time making it seem like he doesn't even realize the danger. He enjoys meeting new people and learning basically anything he doesn't know. He's pretty much obsessed with knowledge, but he is not a bookworm; instead, he prefers actually doing things and seeing things in person, rather than reading about them. He does like to read, though, so I guess he could be considered a minor bookworm. He loves learning about magic more than anything else and frequently tries to add twists to and experiment with spells and/or potions on his own time and even occasionally in his classes (which tends to annoy his teachers). Despite the fact that it may seem like all he cares about is learning new things, he actually really does care about those he's close to and will do just about anything for them.

Appearence: He is naturally albino, but as a kid he discovered a couple of spells that changed hair color and eye color; he has shortish, kinda wavy, light pink hair that gradients to a raspberry color at the tips. He also has slightly tanned skin and bright lavendar eyes. He is also a bit tall for his age and somewhat lanky.

Background: He grew up in a muggle orphanage where no one knew who his parents were. He had just been mysteriously left on the doorstep of the orphanage as an infant with a short note that simply said "His name is Lillith Cowell. Take good care of him." He got along great with the other children, at least until his magic started to make itself known when he was about 6 years old. After that all of the kids started avoiding him and the staff started calling him a "trouble child". It was soon after this started, however, that someone special began to visit Lillith about once every two weeks. That someone special was Dumbledore. Every visit Dumbledore would bring him a gift--usually a book on some wizard topic or some Honeydukes candy--and on one visit he gave Lilly a black cat plushie, then on another visit he gave him a gray horned owl plushie. Over the years those two plushies were used for a lot of (shakey) magical experiments and they ended up being merged into a cat-owl hybrid plushie and brought to life. When that happened, Lilly named her Bonbon, after one of his favorite candies from Honeydukes (Exploding Bonbons).

Muggle Or Wizard parents?: Unknown

Any Pets?: Bonbon, his cat-owl hybrid plushie that be gave life to. Also, she can actually talk and she has a mind of her own, but she is VERY loyal to Lilly.

House: Hufflepuff

Other: -Your a Lizard, Wizard (This reminds me of a Bearded Dragon I used to have named Wizard. :') )

-Since using magic without a wand is so advanced, he's not perfect at it. His magic is still kinda shakey without a wand, but it is more developed than other first years.

-Also, since he's used to using magic without a wand, he will struggle with a wand for a bit.

-His only known fear, as of right now, is being completely alone/isolated.

-The only thing he has no interest in learning is the identity/whereabouts of his parents.

-I was gonna make him part Vampire, but I think I won't, 'cause I've already made him quite unique. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

whitewolf9434

Oh and...

Crush: Open

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Thumbnail avatar 611fb7f1d7

dogice169

save me a spot please

• Posted at:

☃            ◕ ᴥ ◕  ❅             ☃

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

frostlynx454

Both accepted, except both of you will have to change some things.  

Arctic, he is a little bit too tall for his age.  He's only eleven, he can't be 5' 11"!  So bring down his height please.

Wolfheart, at the time of this Rp, Dumbledore is dead, and died 11 years before Lilith was even born!  So you have to change that.  You can have McGonnagal instead because she is the Headmistress of Hogworts

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

whitewolf9434

Oh ohohohoh right! forgive me. Liam's height's 5'1-5'2

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Save a couple spots

• Posted at:

=Hyper=

These wires attached can't keep me sane

I can feel the power run through my veins

I'll bend the time and cause death to relive

For revenge on those I cannot forgive

frostlynx454

Saved, and You guys can PoV now

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

frostlynx454

Since I am super Unpatient, I am doing my PoV now, and the rest of you can too.  Also People that are Muggleborn, a person will hand you the letter of exceptance and explain everything to you.

Nathan:

I woke up about 8am.  It was summer time, and I was awaiting my Owl from Hogwarts.  I got dressed for the day, in a black and purple robe, and went downstairs.  There, in the kitchen, was an owl with a letter hanging from its beak.  I ran over as fast as I could, snatching the letter.  It was from Hogwarts!  I opened tore open the letter and read it.  I was accepted into Hogwarts!  

"WOOOO HOOOO!!!!"  I exclaimed.  My older brother and my mom rushed downstairs.  "What is it?"  My brother, Jacob, said.  I showed them the letter.  "Congrats on getting in!"  Jacob said.  My mom was really proud of me.  "We can go get your stuff now."

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Name(First and Last):Rachel Walker

Age(put eleven):11

Sexuality:Straight

Year(Put First):First

Personality(Make it at least somewhat fit the house):A tomboyish girl, Rachel is a party animal and is usually seen dancing at her friends’ parties.

When she isn’t, she is the class clown, cracking jokes and being silly when she can.

She is happy to show her true self, though doesn’t quite have a tight grasp on controlling her emotions yet.

She is quite lazy and irresponsible, yet also brave, confident, and happy(most of the time).

She's alright with fighting, and can be impulsive.

Appearence(There is a school uniform, I'll get to that later):wild and untamed blond curly hair, light blue eyes, pale skin

Background:She comes from a normal family in the human world. Well, there has been disapproval from Rachel's other relatives, and Rachel knows about the wizarding world, but still, pretty normal.

Muggle Or Wizard parents?:Muggle mom and Wizard dad. This is where the disapproval comes from.

Any Pets?(Cat, Owl, Toad, Rat.  It's usually Cat or Owl):A Toad named Warty

House:Gryffindor

Other:You're a Lizard, Wizard.

Name(First and Last):Kirsty Tate

Personality(Make it at least somewhat fit the house):A shy, stuttering comic book nerd who lets people walk all over her. She’s usually in the background, and has low self-esteem. She isn’t used to attention, and the only way to make her open up is by mentioning comic books in front of her. She holds a secret passion for gardening, and lies when she doesn’t want people to know something about her.

She is very smart, and wants to know a lot. She is a bookworm, and is timid.

Appearence(There is a school uniform, I'll get to that later):black hair cut to the chin, brown eyes, light brown skin, short

Background:Her parents are second generation immigrants, and she's a third generation immigrant. She's Pakistani born in England.

Muggle Or Wizard parents?:Wizard parents

Any Pets?(Cat, Owl, Toad, Rat.  It's usually Cat or Owl):A black cat named Black Widow. Kirsty is really open around her.

House:Ravenclaw

Other:You're a Lizard, Wizard.

Name(First and Last):Rebecca 'Becky' Wilson

Personality(Make it at least somewhat fit the house):Becky is a very sweet and helpful soul. She loves nature, and loves to run through the flowers.

She loves to joke around, and is pretty irresponsible, usually daydreaming instead of doing her work. She is full of wonder, and still believes in fantasy creatures like fairies and giants.

She is chipper, and tends to leap before she looks.

Appearence(There is a school uniform, I'll get to that later):Her hair is a blond with the tips of it dyed a light pink. Her eyes are a deep blue. A lilac is carefully set in her hair. She is barefoot. She is about average height. She is skinny and pale. She has a few freckles on her arms and cheeks.

Background:Her background is similar to Rachel's, except...

Muggle Or Wizard parents?:...Both of her parents are wizards and they moved to the Muggle world to hide from someone.

Any Pets?(Cat, Owl, Toad, Rat.  It's usually Cat or Owl):A Rat named Tulip.

House:Hufflepuff

Other:You're a Lizard, Wizard. She is Rachel's cousin.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

whitewolf9078

Name: Kyrell  ‘Azure’ Larimair 
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Azure is very grounded and witty. He is philosophical, sincere, knowledgeable, and caring for the one second he loves. Azure is a rational thinker, but some of his abilities are limited due to his depression (which he is taking medicine for)

Appearence: Azure has slightly curly, messy, jet black hair with icy blue eyes. He is 5’3 and a bit underweight. Azure has a pale complexion (which has been commented that his complexion matches his eyes)
Background: Azure grew up in a semi-wealthy family that consists of his mother, Father, Older brother, Paxton, Older Sister, Lydia, and younger sister, Maggie. He developed Depression soon after his 9th birthday. No one is quite sure the cause of it.
Muggle Or Wizard parents?: Muggle Father, Witch Mother
Any Pets?: White and gray Ragamuffin cat, named Kanai
House: Ravenclaw

Other: “You’re a lizard, Wizard”

• Posted at:

Kodah

wolfheart1601

Oh, right! I missed where it said Headmistress instead of Headmaster in the main post. ^^'

Okay, so McGonnagal is the person who visited him. ^^

By the way, if this takes place after the main series, who are the current professors?

Also:

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

frostlynx454

The current Proffesors would be:

Charms-Flitwick

Potions-Slughorn

Herbology-Longbottom

Flying-Madam Hooch

History of Magic-The ghost

Transfiguration-

Defense against the dark arts-

The ones I left blank don't have any named proffesors

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

wolfheart1601

Okay . Another question: Can one of my other characters have a pet snake ?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

frostlynx454

Sure

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

athleticbear159

Hey Artic, can Bree and Liam be shipped?

BREE'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my dog Bandit barking in my face, and my other dog Bella licking my arm. I scratched their backs and yawned, getting up to change into my clothes(Under Amour and Nike, of course). I went for a run around the neighborhood, my parents were "those parents", the ones that were chill with basically everything. As I got back home, the mailman walked up. He tipped his hat, "Good morning." He smiled. "Morning." I responded, taking the mail. "Thanks." I brought everything inside, and saw my dad cooking bacon, my mom sipping coffee, my brother Beckham on his phone, and my brother Conner snarfing down pancakes. I grabbed a pancake and gnawed on it, as my mom held up an ivory letter. "This is for you, Breanna." She handed it to me as I ripped it open. "Well, what is it?" Conner asked. I showed them it. "I'm gonna learn magic!"

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

lavenderdawn69

All three of my characters:

Crush:Open

Am I accepted now?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

dogice169

Name(First and Last):Lilly Cicle

Year(Put First): First

Personality(Make it at least somewhat fit the house): loves to read, good at Transfiguration and Charms. in Potions she is usually the first to make something explode. she is usually happy and nice.

Appearence(There is a school uniform, I'll get to that later): She has straight, light brown hair that reaches to her mid-back. She has brown eyes, and tan skin.

Background: she was home schooled by her parent and is a bit nervous about going to hogwarts.

Muggle Or Wizard parents?: both her parent are muggles

Any Pets?(Cat, Owl, Toad, Rat.  It's usually Cat or Owl): she has a pet rat named pip

House: Ravenclaw

Other: "Your a Lizard, Wizard"

• Posted at:

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

lavenderdawn69

-waves- Hi, Lilly! -raises hand, expecting a high five-

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

dogice169

I gust realized someone else has lilly fore a name so my name is jacks sparks

• Posted at:

whitewolf9078

(Sorry, I forgot that part)

• Posted at:

Kodah

dogice169

• Posted at:

1 , , 3 ... 6 , 7 , 8