Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Crystal's POV (Sorry this was a little late. I couldn't get on the computer yesterday)

I watched in utter amazement as the beautiful Hogwarts castle towered in front of us. I then quickly regained my composure, thinking what my mother and father would think if- I stopped suddenly. Mother and Father weren't here. A slow grin spread across my face and I noticed a questioning look on (Whoever's) face. I grinned and said, "I just realized that I'm finally away from my parents. They aren't exactly the best people to be around." My mind echoed, That's a bit of an understatement, but I grinned and I couldn't wait for what came next.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#PrettyLittleLaur

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Nathan:

"Oh, were almost there, ok!"  I ran back to the other compartment and got my stuff.  "Were almost there I said!"  I went into the bathroom and got changed into my robes.  The train stopped.  I went outside.  A really giant man was yelling "First Years, Over here!"  I went over to him.

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium He/Him "When you stop trying to force the solution, it'll happen on its own." ~The Flas Why yes, I do like SeaWings Fairy Tail? Zelda? Star Wars? D&D? Yes please

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Kirsty's POV:
After changing into her robes, Kirsty went over to the giant man.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Am I accepted?

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᵀ:ɪʀ/ǫɪʟʟ

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

frostlynx454

Yes

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium He/Him "When you stop trying to force the solution, it'll happen on its own." ~The Flas Why yes, I do like SeaWings Fairy Tail? Zelda? Star Wars? D&D? Yes please

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

Thumbnail avatar 611fb7f1d7

dogice169

hay guys I will not be able to post till the 17th.

• Posted at:

☃            ◕ ᴥ ◕  ❅             ☃

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

cobraphoenix530

Catch up POV:

I woke up to the sound of an owl knocking on my window. Still half asleep, I opened the window, expecting the Daily Prophet. To my surprise however, the owl dropped an envelope with the Hogwarts seal on it into my hands. I blinked my eyes a couple of times to clear my brain then let out a shout. “Mom! Dad! I got my Hogwarts letter!” Both my parents rushed in, grinning like maniacs. “Congratulations!”

~time skip to next day~

I walked into the kitchen where my little brother was eating his cereal. “Mornin’” he mumbled sleepily 

I grinned “Hey Eragon, there’s something behind your ear...” I reach behind it to pull out a sickle and toss it to him, grinning at his face. Oldest trick in the book, but it gets him every time...

~Diagon Alley~

“Okay, I have everything but... a wand!” I walk with my father to Olivanders. In the shop we went through the normal process of finding the right wand. When we finally did, there was a good 4 metre tall pile of wands behind us. We paid and I walked out with a brand new wand; 11’ Redwood with a phoenix feather core. I was ready for Hogwarts!

~Train Station~

“See ya fam!” I waved at my parents as I boarded the train with Kiwi. I looked around for an empty compartment and was lucky enough to find one. I walked in and fell asleep, remembering the last conversation I had with my parents; Dad: “Send me a letter when you get into Slytherin, kay?” 

Mom: “Indo! You will support Arwen no matter what house she’s in!”

Dad: “Of course...”

*I fall asleep*

When I woke up, students were already getting off the train. “Blimey!” I scrambled to change into my robes and rushed out in a bit of a panic towards a large man who was calling for first years to follow him. In my hurry, I tripped and went flying into the nearest boat.

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

cobraphoenix530

K, I don’t think they were beside the boats at first, so Imma change that to Arwen running after the other first years and falling into the boat at the shore

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Bree:

"Blimey, that man's huge!" I shrieked and quickly changed into my robes, then went over to him. He sent me into a boat with Liam, Nathan, and Luna(since there's four to a boat) and I looked at Hogwarts illuminated by the pearly lights on our boats. I breathed in and out as puffs flew through the air from my breath. I shrank down next to Liam. "This is so cool, isn't it?" I gazed in marvel at Hogwarts.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

When I heard people saying "we're here", I immediately shot up and leaned over Joy to look out the window, my eyes wide in wonder as I took in the sight of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

"Wow! It's even more incredible in person than in the book!" I exclaimed, then I noticed Nathan leaving our compartment. "Huh? Where are you going? The train hasn't stopped yet."

"I'm going to change into my robes. I suggest you do the same, Lilly." He replied and my mind clicked.

"Oh! Right! I totally forgot!" I exclaimed and raced to the bathroom, unintentionally knocking Nathan to the ground as I rushed by him.

When I finished changing the train was just stopping and I soon saw a familiar figure calling the first-years over to him.

"Hagrid!!" I shouted, happily as I ran to him--as fast as my luggage would let me--and nearly tackled him in a hug.

"Woah! Careful, Lilly! You could hurt someone just charging into them like that!" Hagrid said, but he was laughing as he patted my head. "Now go join the other first-years."

"Okay!" I said and I got in a boat with Joy, a girl I had never seen before (Arwen), and a girl I remembered seeing at the owl shop in Diagon Alley (Crystal).

Raven~

Shesha and I were already in our robes by the time the train started slowing down to a stop, but we were among the last few to get off the train. We followed a pretty big man to some boats, where the other first years already were. Most of the boats were already full, so we opted to get in a boat with two girls we had never seen before (Rachel and Becky). We would have preferred to get a boat to ourselves, but with how many boats there were, that was obviously not an option.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Sorry for my post I didn't see Wolfheart. Just prended it is Lillith, Arwen, and Crystal. 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

greendog1510

Luna: 

I followed Bree, even though she was Muggle born. She seemed pretty cool. Liam, Breem and another boy was in a boat. I sat down next to them, I then asked,"What house do you want to be in?" 

Joy: 

"Wow," I said when I saw the giant man. I followed Lillith, Jax, and Kristy onto a boat. I looked around it was slightly foggy. I looked up at the castle, I was awestrucked. 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Thumbnail avatar a931803c55

whitewolf9434

Liam

I stared at the castle in amazement. "Indeed, Bree! Can't wait to get inside!" I laughed as I stretched my arms as far as I could. As we got out of the boat, I accidentally tripped on a rock and face-planted the cold floor. "Ah, the worst way to start school, I guess," I laughed it off as I cleaned my hands. "Erm.. shall we get going..? Hehe..." I said with a blushed-embarrassed face.

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

Le Splatoon 2 weirdo (Obsessed)

Forum brother: Arthur

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

greendog1510

Luna: 

"Let's go," I was waiting for this moment. To be sorted by the sorting hat. I would be mad at it if it put me in Sytherin.  I wanted to be different from my parents, or my family. I looked around, this place was bigger than I had imagined. 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Thumbnail avatar 20fc75ceda

wolfunicorn1970

Name(First and Last): Arthur Du Noir

Age(put eleven): 11

Sexuality: More gay than straight

Year(Put First): 1st

Personality(Make it at least somewhat fit the house): Ambitious and daring, unemotional mostly, tho when known can be affectionate, likes cake, is obsessed with cake, is mostly lonely, and doesnt talk much, only aproaches to special ppl x3, also is an artist with magic, he was taught since a kid to make art in the air with magic..

Appearence(There is a school uniform, I'll get to that later): Black hair, bright blue grayish eyes, very very pale, tall and between skinny and muscular, also has peircings in his right ear, his nose and cheeks are a little red, which makes him look childish.

Background: Lost his parents in a war, raised by four women.

Muggle Or Wizard parents?: Wizzard parents, but raised as a muggle only knowing how to make magic art.

Any Pets?(Cat, Owl, Toad, Rat.  It's usually Cat or Owl): I have a black mamba, can I?

House: Slytherin

Other: Wand is made of dragon skin and unicorn horn.

Crush: none lol

• Posted at:

~Otaku Alert~

{#Splatoon2}

{Steven Universe}

{Anime}

{Drawing Manga}

{Potterhead}

Hello Strangers :T

frostlynx454

Nathan:

The man took us over to some boats in the water.  I was seated with Liam, Bree, and Luna in a boat.  The castle was up ahead.  Eventually we landed at Hogwarts.  It was a wonderful sight.  We went up some stairs and waited at some giant doors.  The doors opened, to reveal the Great hall.

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

frostlynx454

Accepted

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

lavenderdawn69

Rachel's POV:
I saw a boy fall on his face and laughed.

"If this was autumn, I would've totally made a joke about meeting him this fall," I said to Becky, giggling at my pun.

Becky rolled her eyes and got off the boat. I followed suit.

Kirsty's POV:
Kirsty gingerly got off the boat and followed the other first years.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

wolfheart1601

Not to be rude, but is it really possible for a wand to be made of dragon hide and unicorn horn? 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 0ec67d03c4

darkheart838

Is it too late to join?

• Posted at:

Jade.....maybe you should call me Dark.......

My heart is dark and hard. It protects me.

But  underneath that is a loving, kind, scared, and strong girl

frostlynx454

No it isnt

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

frostlynx454

Oh I did not notice that, you can have unicorn hair, also Dragon skin is not used in making wands.  Its dragon heartstring.

Nathan:

The Giant man led us to the end of the great hall.  There was a hat at the end, and it sang a song.  Then a really small person read out names.  First was an "Alva, Daniel."  He walked up and put the hat on.  The sorting hat then yelled "HUFFLEPUFF!"  He went over to the far left table.  Next up was "Andrew, Liam."

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

frostlynx454

Oh I did not notice that, you can have unicorn hair, also Dragon skin is not used in making wands.  Its dragon heartstring.  (Sorry if this goes through twice)

Nathan:

The Giant man led us to the end of the great hall.  There was a hat at the end, and it sang a song.  Then a really small person read out names.  First was an "Alva, Daniel."  He walked up and put the hat on.  The sorting hat then yelled "HUFFLEPUFF!"  He went over to the far left table.  Next up was "Andrew, Liam."

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

cobraphoenix530

Ok, so I lost my previous pov, if it does pop up plz just ignore it...

Arwen POV: I quickly picked myself up from the bottom of the boat to see two unfamiliar people, a boy (Lilith) and a girl(Crystal) get on. I grinned at them and introduced myself

”Hi, my name’s Arwen! Blimey,(turns to Lilith) your hair is so cool! Are you a metamorphmagus? Or was it always like that? It kinda reminds me of my cat, though he’s green... in a good way of course! Oh! (looks at both) What’s your names?”

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

lavenderdawn69

Um, Jokester, we're at the sorting hat now.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

cobraphoenix530

Lol sorry I reposted this without reloading the page...

~time skip from last pov~

Arwen pov: I stood in the line waiting for my name to be called out, my dad’s words echoing through my head

”Send me a letter when you get into Slytherin”

Thinks: But what if Slytherin isn’t the house I want...

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

cobraphoenix530

Sorry! My posts seem to be glitching and coming later than I intended them to... ^_^’

Sorting hat, Arwen POV: I waited in line for the sorting hat to call my name, my dad’s words echoing through my head

”Send me a letter when you get into Slytherin”

Thinks: But what if Slytherin isn’t the house I want...

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

cobraphoenix530

*facepalm* I didn’t realise Joy was on the boat too... pretend they’re in the pov 

^_^’ Sorry

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

cobraphoenix530

*throws up hands* I give up

Sorry for the multiple posts. My posts were much later than I thought they’d be. Posts I did a while ago have just came, so please ignore them. Again, I’m so sorry!

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

athleticbear159

Bree(sorry, I really wanted her to go.)

"STANTON, BREANNA!"

A voice called out. I sat down on the stool as the hat spoke to me. Please be good.

"BETTER BE GRYFFINDOR!" It called out and one side of the room cheered as I smiled and ran over.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

frostlynx454

Its alright, Who needs order anyway

Nathan:

My name was called and I went up.  The hat sat on my head for a long time.  It started talking to me.  "Hmmm, very intelligent, but also really loyal too.  I guess it will be... RAVENCLAW!"  There was stunned silence.  Nobody expected me to be in anything but gryfindor.  Then there was applause.  I went to the Ravenclaw table.

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

athleticbear159

Bree

I cheered and clapped as Nathan ran down to Ravenclaw.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Crystal's POV:

I smiled as I saw the person from the owl shop in the boat with me (Lillith) "Hey, are you excited?" He said yes pretty enthusiastically and we each talked a bit about our lives with some other people on the boat. We finally reached the great hall, with the sorting hat in all it's glory sitting on a bench thingy. Finally, my name was called. I swallowed, my legs shaky as I walked up and the hat was put onto my head.

"BETTER BE, HUFFLEPUFF!" The hat said, in a booming voice. There was a bunch of cheering coming from the hufflepuff table as I joined my house happily. In the back of my mind, all that I could think of was what my father told me before I left, "Ravenclaw is where the smart are, Gryfindor houses the brave, Slytherin hisses with power, and Hufflepuff is where the unremarkable go. Remember that," He said to me, "and don't get Hufflepuff."

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#PrettyLittleLaur

lavenderdawn69

Kirsty's POV:
"Tate, Kirsty!" The small man yelled.

Kirsty went over to the hat and sat down as it got on her head. This was it. The big moment.

After a while, the hat shouted,

"RAVENCLAW!"

The shout caused Kirsty to jump high in the air, and the Ravenclaw table cheered. Kirsty took off the hat and went over to the Ravenclaw table, uncomfortable about all the attention placed on her.

Rachel's POV:
"Walker, Rachel!" The small man yelled.

I went over to the stool, put the hat on, and sat down. There was silence.

Then, the hat shouted,

"GRYFFINDOR!"

One of the tables cheered. I went over to the table that cheered.

Becky's POV:
"Wilson, Rebecca!" The small man yelled.

I skipped over to the stool, put the hat on, and sat down. I wondered which house I would be in. Gryffindor? Ravenclaw? Hufflepuff? Slytherin?

Eventually, the hat shouted,

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

One of the tables cheered. Figuring that it was the Hufflepuff table, I went over to it and sat down on one of the seats.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

whitewolf9434

Liam

"ANDREW, LIAM!"

Finally it was time. My heart fluttered, I really wanted to be in Gryffindor. My parents said I had that kind of spirit. So I sat down, and the Sorting hat was placed on my head. "Oh young boy, I can see it in your brave heart." The Sorting hat said.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

I smiled and walked over to the Gryffindor table, where everybody applauded. I sat next to Bree and smiled. "Congrats," I said as I nudgedher arm.

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

wolfheart1601

Considering the new students are typically called to the sorting hat in alphabetical order, this is the order our characters would be called in:

Liam Andrew

Lillith Cowell

Azure Larimair

Arthur Noir

Luna Rainsplash

Raven Roseden

Shesha Roseden

Nathan Sewell

Crystal Smith

Joy Sola

Jax Sparks

Bree Stanton

Kirsty Tate

Rachel Walker

Becky Wilson

Arwen Wysteria

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

whitewolf9434

too late xd

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

frostlynx454

Nathan:

Eventually, Kirsty joined me in Ravenclaw.  "Yay, we get to be in the same house!"  I said.  

I was a little worried about what my parents would think.  Everybody in my family had been a Gryfindor.  Well, everybody for about 500 years.  Beyond that I think there were some Ravenclaws.  But there had been no recent Ravenclaws at least.  Eventually, the sorting ceremony was over.  (You can still do the PoVs of being sorted, dont worry). 

The Headmistress, Headmistress McGonnagal came up to the podium thingy.  She said "So all first years know, The Forbidden Forrest is banned.  Also, the South tower is banned as well, due to last years... Incident.  If anybody is found in either of these places without permission, you will be expelled.  Now, onto good news.  Quidditch tryouts will be on Saturday, next week, from 3-5.  Also, first years are now allowed to try out for the Quidditch teams."  There were a bunch of cheers at that since before, first years were not allowed to be on the Quidditch teams.  "Now, you can eat."  The plates filled up with food, and we began to eat.

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

frostlynx454

(Just pretend its in alphabelical order.)

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

cobraphoenix530

Eek sorry this is late, catch up pov

Arwen pov: “WYSTERIA, ARWEN” I grinned as I walked up to the sorting hat and put it on. A voice sounded in my head ‘Hmm, lots of loyalty and bravery too... no doubt about it... GRYFFINDOR!’ The last word was yelled out loud. I walked over to the cheering table and sat down near the other new Griffindors, recognising the guy who fell at the entrance(Liam) and the girl who was with him (Bree). A few more people were sorted then McGonagall started her speech. After it was finished a whole feast appeared on the tables. My eyes widened and I filled my plate with anything in my reach. I was starving!

@Bear & Arctic Can my character ship your guys’?

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , , 7 , 8