Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Bree

Liam nudged me softly. "Congratulations." He whispered. I grinned. "You too, Liam. I'm so excited, Gryffindor's the house where the brave dwell! And is Quidditch, like, a sport? If so, I'm definitely gonna try out." I laughed as food magically appeared in front of me. 

Awesomesauce.

I thought and dug into my lamb chops and mash.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar a931803c55

whitewolf9434

@Jokester: Yup, sure

Liam

"Yes, Quidditch is a sport with flying brooms. I might try it out, but I'm kinda not into it," I said as I cut my meat. "I've heard there are some secrets around this castle, might as well try to find them, right?" I smiled at Bree. "Maybe later, though. I don't want to get any problems today." I laughed as I ate the food.

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

Le Splatoon 2 weirdo (Obsessed)

Forum brother: Arthur

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Kirsty's POV:
Kirsty ate silently.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

athleticbear159

Bree

"Yessss!!!" I cheered softly. "I hoped there would be sports here.And yeah, we should go adventuring soon." I responded happily and continued to eat, as dessert replaced the food. "Ooh," I said grabbing some raspberry custard trifle and then looking at an odd green bowl, labeled "Peppermint Humbugs". Why not, I thought as I grabbed one and gulped it down. It was super minty and soft, and after eating it I stuffed myself with trifle. "MMMM this is so good." I groaned softly. 

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Nathan:

I started eating the food, going for the steak first.  Once I was finished with the steak, I ate some chicken.  After awhile of eating a bunch of different foods, there was desert!  Naturally, I went for the Mint Ice cream first.  Eventually, the food dissapeared, and the Prefects lead us to our houses.  I followed a Ravenclaw prefect to the North Tower. 

There was a door there for the entrance into the tower.  The prefect said "To get into the Ravenclaw common room, you must answer a riddle."  There was an eagle knocker, and it said "Which came first, the Phoinex, or the Fire?"  I thought about it.  "A circle has no begining?"  I said.  The door opened, and the Ravenclaws cheered, and we went inside.

The prefect, his name was Troy, told us that boys on the left, girls on the right.  I went to the left.  There was a door with "First Years" Engraved in it.  I went inside.  There were 10 king size beds in total.  I went to a window one, brought my stuff there, and sat down on it.  At this time, I decided to get to know my roommates.  There was a Jack Brown, Thomas Jhonson, James William, Daniel Rodriguez, William Miller, Samuel Garcia, Joshua Martinez, Oliver Smith, and Joseph Davis.  Then I lied on my bed, and went to sleep.

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium He/Him "When you stop trying to force the solution, it'll happen on its own." ~The Flas Why yes, I do like SeaWings Fairy Tail? Zelda? Star Wars? D&D? Yes please

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

whitewolf9434

Liam

I ate the last piece of dessert and sighed. "This stuff got me stuffed." I laughed as I cleaned my mouth. Suddenly a Prefect came and ordered us to follow. As we followed the Prefect, we got to a weird, broken portrait. "What, are we here?" I whispered at Brandy.

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

lavenderdawn69

Kirsty's POV:
After dinner and dessert, Kirsty followed a Ravenclaw prefect to the North Tower. Before Kirsty went into the tower, she had to answer a riddle. She answered correctly, and the door opened, the Ravenclaws behind Kirsty cheering for her.

Kirsty sank into her robes. She had never had so much positive attention directed to her before. It was kind of nice, actually.

"The boys are on the left, and the girls are on the right," Kirsty heard the Ravenclaw prefect say. Kirsty entered the room and went to the right. There was a door with "First Years" engraved on it. Kirsty opened it and went inside.

There were ten king size beds in there. Kirsty chose the bed that seemed like it would keep her unnoticed.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

athleticbear159

Bree(It's Bree, Brandy's in the other Rp, remember? XD it's ok)

I walked with Liam until we got to the portrait. He asked me if we were here. I shrugged. "I guess," I replied. The prefect yelled, "Acid Pops!" and the portrait swung open to reveal a big, roomy, red-velveted room with a big picture of a man holding a golden sowrd. "Godric Gryffindor," I read as we walked in. The prefect told us to be quiet.

"Ahem! My name is Professor McGonagall, head of Gryffindor house. This is the Gryffindor common room, boys and girls each have their own dorms, one room for each year. Let's welcome our new Gryffindors-" at this point she was interrupted by loud whoops and cheers, then they quieted down-"and all students are now allowed to try out for Quidditch!" I cheered as everyone else joined in, and McGonagall gave me a glare. "Alright now, we will be heading to our dorms. Do not go into the Forbidden Forest without permission and accompany of an adult, lights out at 10:30. Filch will be making sure nobody is out and about at night. Goodnight, and I wish you all luck for your first day of the schoolyear." Everyone dashed up the stairs and I reached the girls dorms, waving a goodnight to Liam. I opened the door, right next to it was a golden plaque. It had all the first year girls in Gryffindor on  it.

Quinn Bones, Darla Blake, Amelia Dawson, Jane Dawson, Kailey Diggory, Evelyn Keefe, Lila McRaith, Breanna Stanton, Rachel Walker. It said, and I scanned across the room. 

Amelia and Jane are probably twins, it looks like Darla and Kailey are already best friends, Quinn's with Evelyn. I plopped down on a bed and the sign on it poofed into "Breanna Stanton". The girl on my right had red hair, and her sign read "Rachel Walker". The girl opposite from me had mousy brown hair that curled in perfect ringlets to her waist, she had bright blue eyes, and a small nose. Her sign read "Lila McRaith". I unpacked all my stuff, plastering up my football(soccer) posters, some lacrosse pictures, and put my extra things on my desk. I adjusted the small mirror and dumped my sports stuff under my bed, it was kinda spilling out but who cares. "Oh, hi there. I'm Breanna Stanton, call me Bree. I'm trying out for the middle Chaser in Quidditch, kinda like the striker back at home for football(and she's actually going to get it, and football's american soccer)! Are you trying out?" I laughed cheerfully, flashing a big smile towards "Rachel Walker".

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Arwen

As I followed the prefect to the Gryffindor’s common room, I thought about what I would send my dad now, and how he would react. Then I shrugged “Oh well, there’s nothing he can do about it anyway”. Then I realised... I was lost.

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᵀ:ɪʀ/ǫɪʟʟ

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

frostlynx454

McGonnagal is not the head of Gryfindor, since she is the headmistress, Nevile Longbottom would be.  (Neville is Herbology teacher)

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium He/Him "When you stop trying to force the solution, it'll happen on its own." ~The Flas Why yes, I do like SeaWings Fairy Tail? Zelda? Star Wars? D&D? Yes please

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

lavenderdawn69

Bear:Um, Rachel has blond hair, not red hair.

Rachel's POV:
I looked at Bree and laid down on my bed.

"Nah, I'm not the sporty type," I said, yawning.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

whitewolf9434

Liam (BR-NAMES CONFUZZLE ME XD)

I waved back at Bree and went into the boy's room that was for the 1st year students. I couldn't recognize any of them, so I decided to flop onto a bed and sigh. "Bed sweet bed," I sighed as I closed my eyes.

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

athleticbear159

(Sorry about that, Lavender. Got confuzzled.)

And Saber, actually, Neville would be head of Hufflepuff since the old Hufflepuff head of house was Professor Sprout who taught Herbology, I know that McGonagall is now headmistress but I don't know who should be head of Gryffindor...suggestions, anyone?

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

cobraphoenix530

I don’t think the class matters, it’s just the fact that the teacher used to be in that house

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

lavenderdawn69

@Bear:It's okay.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

frostlynx454

Neville was never in Hufflepuff

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

athleticbear159

Yes I know, but he's herbology teacher, right? Never mind, it doesn't matter anyway.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

frostlynx454

it's the house they are in, not the class

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

"Cowell, Lillith!"

Hearing my name called, I skipped up to the Sorting Hat, sat on the stool, and put the hat on my head.

"Hm... You're an interesting one. Quite intelligent.. You might make a good Ravenclaw. Also very curious and spontaneous.. But you have dedication and loyalty... Better make it.." The hat spoke in my mind, then said the last word aloud, "HUFFLEPUFF!"

Immediately, cheering erupted from the Hufflepuff table and, without even thinking, I jumped up and started skipping to my new housemates.

"Cowell!!" I stopped and turned around when I heard my last name called again. The little man, Professor Flitwick, gestured to my head. "The Sorting Hat, please."

"Oh!" I realized I still had the hat on and I quickly took it off and put it back on the stool. "Sorry!"

I then went and sat down at the Hufflepuff table, not flustered in the slightest like most other people would've been in that situation.

Dinner was really good, but dessert was even better! There weren't any Exploding Bonbons, but I enjoyed some of every other dessert in my reach. In fact, I think I ate more dessert than dinner; I had a MAJOR sweet tooth.

Anyways, after dinner--and dessert--ended, the Hufflepuff Prefect led us to our Common Room and directed us to our dorms, girls to the right and boys to the left.

When I got to my dorm, there was a sign that said 'First Years' and proceeded to list 6 names: Hunter Altman, Mel Burlen, Lillith Cowell, Xavier Keller, Jackson Nox, and Barry Zeplar.

I went inside and claimed one of the middle beds. Mel Burlen ended up on my right side and Barry Zeplar was on my left side. Jackson Nox and Xavier Keller were on the ends and Hunter Altman ended up with the bed between Mel and Xavier.

By the time we all got settled into our spaces and our stuff organized (for the most part), I already had an idea of each of their personalities: Barry and I were the more outgoing ones, Jackson, Xavier, and Mel were the quiet ones, but for different reasons. Xavier was just antisocial, Jackson was mostly a quiet observer, and Mel just didn't seem to start conversations, but he would talk if spoken to first. Then Hunter was the sporty one who liked competition. He could be a bit arrogant at times, too. Just a bit.

Raven~

"Roseden, Raven!"

I flinched slightly when I heard my name called and I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I turned to look at my brother, who nodded encouragement. Still shaking a bit with anxiety, I walked to the stool and sat on it as the hat was placed on my head.

"Ah, yes.. I believe I've sorted others like you before. Must be.." The Sorting Hat then shouted the last word aloud, making me nearly fall off of the stool in surprise. "GRYFFINDOR!"

The Gryffindor table erupted in cheers, but I could still clearly hear my older sister and brothers over the other Gryffindors. I blushed from ear to ear as I took the hat off and walked to the table. There was a spot next to my older brother, Gabriel, and I sat down.

"Nice to have you in Gryffindor, Raven!" He greeted me and Devin and Celine attempted to greet me, too, but my attention was drawn back to the Sorting Hat when "Roseden, Shesha" was called.

My heart was pounding as I hoped against hope for my brother to be put in Gryffindor, too, however it was barely half a minute after he put the hat on that the hat called out "SLYTHERIN!"

I felt my heart drop like a stone and it was getting harder to breathe as my throat and eyes started heating up. As I watched Shesha, the brother I had never been apart from until now, walk over to the opposite side of the room, I noticed him breifly glance my way and just in that instant I could tell he was feeling the same way as me; he was just a lot better at hiding it.

I barely ate any dinner or dessert, even when Gabriel put food on my plate. After about an hour, I saw Devin get up and walk to the end of the table. A few minutes later, dinner ended and Devin started calling the Gryffindors to follow him to the dorms and Common Room.

Oh, yeah.. He's the Prefect of Gryffindor this year.

I followed him, along with the other Gryffindors until he told us to go to our dorms for the night. When I got to my dorm, I felt even more nervous when I saw that I had 9 roommates.

Liam Andrew, Matthew Carter, Gregory Hundle, Harrison Kliff, Landon Koal, Raven Roseden, Vito Salminen, Ryder Thompson, Zachary Thompson, and Wylder Wilde.

I went into the room and claimed one of the end beds, staying away from the others as much as I could.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

athleticbear159

Bree

"Oh, okay." I replied, taking out my high ponytail and running my hand through my brown and blond hair, making it look kinda messy, but that was ok since I was gonna sleep soon. "What do you do for fun, then? I basically live,breathe,eat sports, I like to do anything outdoors or moving." I tumbled around in my red velvety blankets, staring at the ceiling and it's golden lights.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

cobraphoenix530

Arwen pov: I looked around, trying to make sense of my surroundings. I quickly gave up on that though, instead deciding I’d try and find the rooms on my own. I kept wandering around until I reached the seventh floor, where I accidentally knocked over a suit of armour. “Oh no...” I whispered. All of a sudden I heard footsteps running towards me. Acting on instinct, I rushed to the closest tapestry, which for some reason had dancing trolls on it. I rushed back and forth, looking for a place I could hide. When the footsteps started to get louder, I turned around in desparation to find a door. How odd, I thought. I’m sure that wasn’t there before now. I shook my head and dashed inside, closing the door behind me. The footsteps reached the top of the stairs, along with a cranky sounding voice I assumed belonged to that person. “...youngsters, always ruining my day with their ruckus...”. I heard the suit of armour being placed upright again, then the steps grew distant. I sighed. Now, if only I could find a way to get to my dormitory... I thought. All of a sudden, I realised that I was actually in a tunnel. I grinned. Huh, interesting... I followed the tunnel until I reached a little door. I opened it to see a large room covered in Gryffindor colours, which I assumed was the Gryffindor common room. I appeared to be standing in the fireplace. I got out before anyone could walk in and notice. I walked towards the girls dormitory and quietly tiptoed to the last open bed, making sure I didn’t wake the others up. As I lay down, I grnned. My last thought before I fell asleep was What a great adventure. I hope tomorrow is this exciting...

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

frostlynx454

Nathan:

I woke up at about 6:30am.  Nobody else was awake yet.  I got up and went to my desk.  There was a schedule on my desk.  I looked it over.  Breakfest started in 30 mins

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

athleticbear159

Bree

I woke up quite early, about 6:00. Everybody still seemed to be sleeping-hey, it's not my fault, I've always been quite the early bird. I stared at my lacrosse poster, and  picked up the papers on my desk. One was an ivory schedule, saying that Breakfast started at 7:00. I flipped to the next paper, the Quidditch trials pamphlet. It explained was Quidditch was, how to play it, and the positions that we could try out for. I looked back at the cover and nodded my head. "I'm so going for middle Chaser." I whispered to myself, then looked at the last paper. It was a note from Headmistress McGonagall.

"This year, we have changed multiple rules. First years will be allowed to go to Hogsmeade, with permission from their parents, provided they stay with a group of 2 or more friends at all times and carry their wands." I read out loud, quietly, making a mental note to ask Liam about Hogsmeade and Quidditch later.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

cobraphoenix530

Arwen POV: I woke up at about 6, an old habit of mine from home. I got dressed and walked into the common room, noticing a schedule tacked on the wall. There was still almost an hour until breakfast. I shrugged and decided to read one of the spellbooks I had gotten, mabie try some out.

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

frostlynx454

Nathan: I got dressed and ready and all that stuff.  I looked at the time.  It was 6:45, and nobody else was up yet!  I looked through a spell book that I brought, Spells for all of your at home needs, looking for a spell that would make somebody wake up.  Ah, here it is!  The Amplifying charm, Amplifies the targets voice.  I cast it on myself.  "GOOD MORNING!" I said.  "WAKE UP, 15 MINUTES TILL BREAKFAST!"  After that I turned it off. Once I said 15 minutes till breakfast, they all got out of bed and got ready. 

I looked at my desk again.  Under it was a notice.  It said that first years could go to Hogsmeade!  With signed permission slip form, of course.  I got out of the common room and started heading to the Great Hall.  Then I remembered that I didn't know how to get to the Great Hall.  So I just headed in a Random Direction. 

After awhile, a door blocked the path that I was going.  I tried and open it, to no avail.  Then I heard a meow.  I looked behind me, and a Cat was watching me.  I said "Oh, hello there Cat, are you lost?"  Then the Cat ran off.  After about half a minute the cat was back, with an Old Man.  "What are you doing there?"  He said.  "Thats the entrance to the South Tower!"  I realized my mistake.  I said "It is?  I was talking to a Ghost, and they said this was a shortcut to the Great Hall.  I think the Ghosts name was... Peeves."  I lied.  I knew that Peeves was the Name of a ghost that tried to wreak havock.  "Hmmmmm, come with me."  I followed him to the dungeons, and into his office.  It said Mr. Filch.  "Sit here."  He said.  I sat down on a hard chair.  He was about to say something when a loud crash sounded above us.  He ran out of the room and upstairs.  Taking the advantage, I started to slip out.  Then I saw an old piece of paper.  I took it as a Souvinier.  Then I tried my best to get to the Great Hall, and actually got there.

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

athleticbear159

Bree

I woke everybody up in my dorm-not on purpose, of course. I'm really clumsy, so first I dropped my permission slip, then rolled over my soccer ball which crashed into my lacrosse stick, which fell with a bang onto the ground, sending one of my footballs flying into Jane's face, and when Jane woke up with a scowl, she woke up about 2 other people. By then, I realized almost everyone was up, except for Lila and Evelyn. So I yelled, "WAKE UP! BREAKFAST IS SOON!" That, of course, sent a pep into everybody's step as we all threw on our school robes. I picked at the little red Gryffindor symbol, and a couple of the girls ran up to me. 

"Thank you SOOOOO much for telling me to get up! I would've missed breakfast!" The girl thanked me and gushed.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

frostlynx454

Nathan:

I looked at the time.  It was 7:15.  I went over to the Ravenclaw table, and started eating.  I got some bacon and eggs, ate them, and then waited. Waited for something to happen.  I looked up at the clock.  It was 7:50.  I went back to my dorm and then got my charm stuff.  I then headed down to Charms.  I was the first one there!  I went into the classroom.  Professor Flitwick was standing at a podium thingy.  I sat down, closest to flitwick.

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

athleticbear159

(Sorry, part of my last POV got cut off:)

Bree

I rolled my eyes as girls kept coming up to me and thanking me. It seemed that wherever I went, including this place I had never heard of till a month ago, I was worshipped as a "popular girl". I wanted to tell them to back up, I didn't do anything important, but instead I responded with a simple "No problem." I gave them my smile and ran down the stairs, catching up with Liam(cuz I guess he's like one of her best friends nowXD). His brown hair was tousled and still messy. I laughed when I saw him. "What?" He asked in a high-pitched voice. We laughed even more as he smoothed down his hair. I swooped my head to tie my hair in a high ponytail, and Liam tackled me, just as a bright red blast whizzed by my ear. His head was an inch from my face, and forgetting that he was still on top of me, I pushed myself aside. I glared at the girl who had shot it-that raven-haired girl who had called me "Mudblood" in the train. She was laughing. "Never mess with Charity Crowe." The girl, who I guessed was Charity, sneered at me, her Slytherin emblem glowing green. "You should thank your lucky stars that your boyfriend was there to save you." She laughed like a hyena.I stared her down and whipped out my wand. 

"He's not my boyfriend." I growled, holding out my wand.

"Oh, is poor little baby gonna cry now?" Charity mimicked in a baby voice.

I finally blew up. "SHUT UP! I HATE YOU AND THIS SCHOOL! AND I'M SICK OF EVERYBODY ALWAYS THINKING THEY CAN PUSH EACH OTHER AROUND, CAUSE GUESS WHAT?! THEY SHOULDN'T!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as everybody just stared at us. She blasted a spell at me.

"Expelliarmus!" Charity yelled, just as I screamed "Protego!" The fiery blast bounced off of the hazy cloud surrounding me and back at her. Charity's wand flew off the table. How did I do that...I don't even know any spells. 

"AVAD-" Charity began screaming and stopped short as Headmistress McGonagall walked in. "What is going on here?!" She yelled. "Detention, both of you!" We grumbled as Charity dashed out the door sniffling. Apparently, this was her first time as well. I didn't cry though. I just felt defiant. Well, Stanton, you just made the biggest mistake of your life. Your first enemy is A Slytherin 5th year who is also a prefect. Just great.

Sorry it's long! Can Quidditch tryouts be tomorrow so she doesn't miss it? Pwease?

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

whitewolf9434

Liam

I looked at both girls in confusion. As Headmistress McGonagall came in and gave them both detention, I raised up and said firmly as Charity got out of the room and Bree was on her way to go. "Mrs. McGonagall, I was into this as well. I also deserve detention, in some way..." I mumbled the last three words. I looked at the Headmistress with serious eyes. Was this a bad idea...? I asked myself as Mrs. McGonagall stared at me with her non-emotional eyes. "Well, Mr. Andrews, if you think you were into this as well, I guess I will need to put you in detention. Do not ever think detention is fun." I nodded in defeat and started walking away. I could hear people whispering behind my back and sighed. Have a wonderful first day morning, Andrews. I said to myself stupidly.

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

cobraphoenix530

Arwen pov: I checked the time and realised it was almost time for breakfast. As all the other Gryffindors were getting ready, I slipped out of the common room. All of a sudden, I saw a ravenette casting a spell towards two other Gryffindors. A bit of an argument occured, then the older girl attacked. I watched, shocked that they would attack someone who could barely defend themsel-ah, never mind, I thought as the first year girl preformed a shield spell. McGonagall came soon after that and sent the two to detention, but I definitely wasn’t going to let the raven haired girl off that easily. I mean, she attacked a FIRST YEAR, for goodness sake. As soon as she walked out of the room, I checked to make sure McGonagal wasn’t nearby, then sent a slow jinx towards her, one that would only work after her hair came in contact with water, making it look like a porcupine. I grinned, remembering that it was supposed to rain soon. As I walked towards the dining room, I walked right into someone. “Sorry...” I apologised as I stood up.

(Can quidditch tryouts be soon? I think Arwen might try out for the seeker position)

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

athleticbear159

Bree

I hugged Liam tightly. "Thanks for saving me back there. You're a lifesaver." I smiled and walked back, seeing a boy(or girl, I couldn't tell sry) quickly shooting a jinx at Charity. I winked and mouthed, Thanks. I walked with Liam down the hallway.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

whitewolf9434

Liam

I smiled as Bree hugged me. I hugged her back. "No problem, I won't ever leave my friends alone!" I laughed. "Although the bad part is, detention. Wheee..." I said unenthusiastically. 

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

athleticbear159

Bree

"Haha,yeah." I laughed.

(sorry it's short, but also can Quidditch practices be soon but not today,maybe tomorrow?)

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

lavenderdawn69

Kirsty's POV:

While trying to get to the breakfast room, Kirsty somehow bumped into Charity. After bumping into her, Kirsty fell down and when she looked up, all she could see was the death glare from Charity Crowe.

Frightened, Kirsty scooted a little bit away from the girl, furiously apologizing and stuttering as she did.

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry!" Kirsty stuttered. "I-I d-didn't m-mean to b-bump i-into you! P-please forgive me!"

Then, Kirsty heard Charity mutter the words,

"Avada-"

Kirsty covered her eyes with her hand in fear, shaking. However, instead of hearing Kadavra, Kirsty heard nothing. Curious, Kirsty uncovered her eyes and saw Charity smirking down on her. It looked like she was thinking.

"You seem like you could make a good minion," Kirsty heard Charity mumble. "You're a Ravenclaw, right?" Charity said out loud to Kirsty.

Kirsty nodded.

"How about after detention, you give me all the answers on this test that's coming up for Herbology?" Charity said.

Kirsty opened her mouth to object, but remembered Charity's death glare and said nothing.

"No objections? Good. I'll see you after detention," Charity said, walking away.

Kirsty sighed. She was hoping she wouldn't have to deal with people like this, but it turned out she had to. Still, Kirsty thought she had to do what this girl said, or else she and her would get into a fight, and Kirsty always lost in fights. Then, when she lost the fight, the girl would beat her up.

Out of the corner of her eye, Kirsty thought she saw a girl and a boy around the corner(Bree and Liam).

Hey, Bear and Arctic, is it okay if Bree and Liam were watching the entire thing?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

athleticbear159

Sorry, they're going to detention. It says so in our  POVs.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

(Is it possible to still join?) 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

-Obsessed with Dr Who, HTTYD, Marvel & Troll Hunters-

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

lavenderdawn69

@Bear:I mean, they see that while they're on their way to detention.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

frostlynx454

NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN 

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

frostlynx454

Do you mind if I change Charity's last name to Snyde, Bear?  

Also Wolfheart, I was thinking that maybe Nathan and Lily could be best friends or something.

Nathan:

Eventually, the other Ravenclaws came in, as well as the Hufflepuffs.  There was a lot of People there!  34 people total!  Lily came down and sat next to me.  Then class started.  Professor Flitwick said "Welcome, to your first charms class!  For today, I shall teach you a basic spell, the wand lighting spell, Lumos.  And while we are at it, Ill also teach you the wand extinguishing spell, Nox."  I listened intently.  After a little bit he told us to get out our wands and start practicing the spells.  

I got out my wand, and as soon as I said "Lumos" the wand lit up!  I looked at Lily.  He got it on his first try as well.  Professor Flitwick said to me and Lily.  "Ten points for Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff each." He said.  "Thank you!"  I said to Professor Flitwick.  I then cast Nox, and extinguished my wand.

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

frostlynx454

Oh yeah, also you can make up a Transfiguration teacher, Bear or Liam, just make sure they are an Animagus(No, not an Animus.  An Animagus is somebody that can turn into a certain animal, like Sirius, or McGonnagal).

• Posted at:

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , , 8