Thumbnail avatar 1b83d2929b

ravenfairy187

In the town of Wexford, there is a legend. Go through the forest, find the girl who dances on the stars, take her into the sky and to the moon, then look for the Hunter humming a tune. He will take you to the circle, the waterfall. There, you will find your true self. 

Seven friends. Seven friends with uncanny abilities. They are demigods, each blessed with another special power. Some half demigod, half vampire. Some gods/goddesses themselves. 

They have nothing going for them. They have different skills, different backgrounds, and different problems. 

They have a plan to find the circle and find out the truth about themselves. 

Hopefully, they will suceed. 

Hopefully. 

Spots-

1-

-Coder

-Dark

-Musical obsessed

-Son of Zeus/Vampire Lady(Look up Zeus powers and Vampire Lord Physiology)

(Male, probably asexual/aromantic)

-Manipulates technology

2-

-Loud

-Extroverted

-Memer

-Son of Poseidon/Vaewolf(Look up Poseidon powers and Vaewolf physiology for powers)

-Male, straight. 

-Manipulates feelings

3-

-Romantic

-Pop music

-Manga fanboy

-Son of Dionysus/Psi Vampire

-Male, panromantic asexual. 

-Manipulates books

4-

-Literally seems perfect

-Straight A+ student

-Band kid

-Daughter of Athena/Tyche

-Female, straight. 

-Manipulates rain

5-

-A mess

-Orch dork

-Artist/animator

-Daughter of Ares/Aphrodite

-Female, straight. 

-Manipulates wood

6-

-Dark

-Depressed

-Sarcastic/depressed

-Daughter of Hermes/Nike

-Female, panromantic pansexual. 

-Manipulates art

7-

-Loves astronomy/stars/asthetics

-Orch dork/theatre nerd/jump roper/writer

-Loves music in general

-Daughter of Hades/Hecate

-Manipulates lava

(Taken by me)

Form:

Name:

Age(15-18)

Appearance:

Personality:

Powers:

Crush:

Song to describe them: 

Other:

My form:

Name:  Asteria *Astra* *Asteroid* Jasmine Lutz. 

Appearance: Purple, wavy hair braided to reveal a thin, glaring face. Glittering blue eyes, that seem to always be making eye contact, when in reality she focuses on the spot between the eyes. She has soft pale skin, with a birthmark right below her right ear.

Personality: As an ISFP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your value system. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in via your five sense in a literal, concrete fashion.

ISFPs live in the world of sensation possibilities. They are keenly in tune with the way things look, taste, sound, feel and smell. They have a strong aesthetic appreciation for art, and are likely to be artists in some form, because they are unusually gifted at creating and composing things which will strongly affect the senses. They have a strong set of values, which they strive to consistently meet in their lives. They need to feel as if they're living their lives in accordance with what they feel is right, and will rebel against anything which conflicts with that goal. They're likely to choose jobs and careers which allow them the freedom of working towards the realization of their value-oriented personal goals.ISFPs tend to be quiet and reserved, and difficult to get to know well. They hold back their ideas and opinions except from those who they are closest to. They are likely to be kind, gentle and sensitive in their dealings with others. They are interested in contributing to people's sense of well-being and happiness, and will put a great deal of effort and energy into tasks which they believe in.

ISFPs have a strong affinity for aesthetics and beauty. They're likely to be animal lovers, and to have a true appreciation for the beauties of nature. They're original and independent, and need to have personal space. They value people who take the time to understand the ISFP, and who support the ISFP in pursuing their goals in their own, unique way. People who don't know them well may see their unique way of life as a sign of carefree light-heartedness, but the ISFP actually takes life very seriously, constantly gathering specific information and shifting it through their value systems, in search for clarification and underlying meaning.ISFPs are action-oriented individuals. They are "doers", and are usually uncomfortable with theorizing concepts and ideas, unless they see a practical application. They learn best in a "hands-on" environment, and consequently may become easily bored with the traditional teaching methods, which emphasize abstract thinking. They do not like impersonal analysis, and are uncomfortable with the idea of making decisions based strictly on logic. Their strong value systems demand that decisions are evaluated against their subjective beliefs, rather than against some objective rules or laws.ISFPs are extremely perceptive and aware of others. They constantly gather specific information about people, and seek to discover what it means. They are usually penetratingly accurate in their perceptions of others.

ISFPs are warm and sympathetic. They genuinely care about people, and are strongly service-oriented in their desire to please. They have an unusually deep well of caring for those who are close to them, and are likely to show their love through actions, rather than words.

ISFPs have no desire to lead or control others, just as they have no desire to be led or controlled by others. They need space and time alone to evaluate the circumstances of their life against their value system, and are likely to respect other people's needs for the same.

The ISFP is likely to not give themself enough credit for the things which they do extremely well. Their strong value systems can lead them to be intensely perfectionist, and cause them to judge themselves with unneccesary harshness.The ISFP has many special gifts for the world, especially in the areas of creating artistic sensation, and selflessly serving others. Life is not likely to be extremely easy for the ISFP, because they take life so seriously, but they have the tools to make their lives and the lives of those close to them richly rewarding experiences.

Powers: Lava, geokinesis, ferrokinesis, necromancy, osteokinesis, cryokinesis, umbrakinesis, dark infernal pyrokinesis, hypnokinesis, magic, mist control, prophecy. 

Crush: Has a crush on the girl for 6. 

Songs to describe them: Warrior by Demi Lovato, Mirror by Ellie Goulding, Wreak Havoc by Skylar Grey. 

Other:

Mods please let this through it took all day. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Thumbnail avatar fcd0bd8348

whitewolf9434

save 2  pls

• Posted at:

Arctic

IF EVERY PORKCHOP WERE PERFECT

WE WOULDN'T HAVE HOTDOGS

❣ #Arctix

❃ Don't regret the past,

just learn from it ~Ben Ipock

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

save Four

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Save five

• Posted at:

=Hyper=

These wires attached can't keep me sane

I can feel the power run through my veins

I'll bend the time and cause death to relive

For revenge on those I cannot forgive

Thumbnail avatar 77898c74ca

whitewolf9078

Save three

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

I'm the Ultimate Romantic!

The Ultimate Romantic doesn't know how to confess to his crush

!!!Don't Forget To Bond With Your Pineapple!!!

ravenfairy187

All saved!!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

whitewolf9078

Name: Atticus Eden Rykker
Appearance: Atticus has slightly curly, messy, dull blond hair. He has a vibrant purple eye with flecks of gold and white. His left eye has been torn out (by unknown)(he wears a white cotton eyepatch to hide it) He has a pale complexion. Scars and burn marks run across his back, arms and thighs. Atticus is 5’8 and is a bit underweight. He has four very sharp fangs on his top row.
Personality: Atticus is, how do I say this, strange. He is definitely flirtatious and romantic. Atticus is generally very sweet and gentle. He doesn’t want to get hurt, but he puts it off in a different way. Atticus will NOT let ANYONE know who he actually is behind the mask. He also will quietly drain your energy like an app you forgot to close out.
Powers: Linking(the ability to open energy channels, so that vampires can link to someone and feed), Awareness (to see things from the point of view of other’s so that they can see how others view them), Vitality, can mesmerize and convince someone that they didn’t see what they thought they did (forgot what its was called), Levitation, psionics
Crush: has a slight crush on Male #1, even though he is aromantic
Song to describe them: Choke (by I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME), Drugs and Candy (by All Time Low), Love Dont Die (by The Fray)

Other: His eye being torn out might be because of his psionics (which are now gone and he would rather not talk about it)

(Ask if you need something changed!)

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

ravenfairy187

@Kodah

Accepted, minus one part. 

His powers would be:

Astral Projection
Aura Reading
Empathy (required to absorb energy)
Life-Force Absorption
Emotion Absorption
Psychic Energy Absorption
Soul Absorption
Psionic Tendril Generation (made of user's aura; common method of absorbing energy)
Semi-Immortality
Soul Reading
Telepathy

Chlorokinesis: 
Madness: 
Alcokinesis: 
Partying: Dionysus can appear anywhere a party is held. According to Percy Jackson's Greek Gods, his parties are wild and infamous.
Photokinesis 
Teleportation: 
Granting Powers

Prowess in Battle

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

whitewolf9078

*looks at small notepad* *looks at you* *looks back at notepad*

*tosses notepad* Sure.

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Save 5

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Name: Katrina Isilwane 

Appearance: Katrina has short black hair that curls slightly inward. It is cut unevenly at her shoulders. She often keeps a pencil in between her ear and head. The pecial is a classic number two. She has big ruby lips and warm brown eyes. She has olive skin. She is somewhat tall for her age, about 5'8". She often wears a lavender blouse, a black skirt and black flats. However, she rarely tucked her blouse in and almost always has the long sleeves sloppily rolled up. Her build is thin and tall. 

Personality: Katrina loves music and knows a lot about it. She is an introvert, and likes to stick to herself. She loves to draw, weather digitally or on classic paper. Speaking of paper, she always keeps some in her skirt pocket, folded as if it was in a rush. She will often take it out when she feels stressed and draw. Katrina is not organized in the least. She often puts something down, then minutes later forget where she placed it. Because of her sloppyness, she always feels like she isn't doing enough, and that she always needs to improve. This means that at times, she will push herself to far. She has a quick temper, (thanks to her dad) and is always ready to fight. She will often fight for the ones she cares about; she is very protective.  

Powers: she can minipulate wood. She will often use it to carve itself, making cute little stature or totums. 

Crush: open, maybe spot 2 or 3? 

Song to describe them: tbh, I'm not sure. I don't know the names of many songs, just how they go. 

Other: hello! I'm taking spot number 5. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 15aefbc3b3

musicopal38

Save 6

• Posted at:

Wildfire

Gang: Athyna, Tide, Dark, Sunny, Lexi, Brooke, Ray

She/Her

Two wrongs don't make a right

Why do I always have to have the answer in class? (#Smart kid pressure)

Craziness is my thing

Proud viola player, singer, and author

Bookworm

ravenfairy187

@Wildfire

Saved!

@Swampy

Sorry, that spot is already taken. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Name: Paris Abeitta
Age(15-18) Newly 17
Appearance: Pin straight auburn hair that reaches to her mid back, usually kept in a half bun. Striking Gray eyes, like a storm. Milky pale skin, freckles everywhere on her face. Talk and lanky, has a slight Brittish Accent. Weara a red crop top, black high waisted jeans, combat boots and a red beanie.
Personality: Paris is extremely intelligent. And she knows it. She takes all AP classes and still magnet to get a straight A's. She is very prideful, thought. She's been brought up to be 'perfect', and in public she seems to be just that. But when She's comfortable around people, she lets loose. She can be very caring and kind. She also hides her awful temper. Extremely sarcastic, a secret hopeless romantic. Very neat and tidy. Loves music, a band kid, plays flute and piano. Can sing as well
Powers: um hey lend your girl a hand she has nothing
Crush: probably boy two
Song to describe them: Spirits by the strumbellas, Waiting for Superman by Daughtry, and Phoenix by Olivia holt
Other:

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

ravenfairy187

@Livvy

Accepted. Her powers would be: