Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

The sun is beginning to set. It's a normal day, so it should come back up again, right? Umm, no. After twelve hours, the sun doesn't come back up. Things are still dark, the moon still up. But where is the sun? Oh, well I found this old myth that might help. 

When the sun seems to set on humanity,

Look for those few to bring it back. 

The man in the moon wants it all,

The lady in the sun is trapped. 

These six teens should bring her back. 

Turn your heads to where the sun meats the earth. 

There you shall find the sun and gift her with re-birth. 

So five teens it is, to bring back the lady in the sun. Can they do it? Probably?? Put "The Lady in the Sun" in other please. I mean, they have got powers, so...

Spots (yeah, I listed the genders in hopes of evening it out.)

1) female -telekinesis -taken by me 

2) male -flight  (if you want to give him wings, go for it)

3) female -control over fire

4) male -control over water 

5) female -control over earth

6) male -invisability 

Rules: 

- shipping is a yes. Do it. 

- please no Mary or Gary Sues 

- yeah, no being OP either. Add limitations to powers. Please 

- erasing all parentheses from the form would be fantastic!

- I mean, if you want rainbow hair, go for it. 

- saves last for three days

- put your character's POV in other

Form time!:

Name (first and last):

Age (13-16):

Sexuality: 

Appearance:

Personality:

Power (With LIMITATIONS!!):

Crush?:

Other:

My from shall be coming in later. Thank you for reading and have a nice day! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

-Obsessed with Dr Who, HTTYD, Marvel & Troll Hunters-

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Save control over earth. 

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#PrettyLittleLaur

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Save male-flight spot plz!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Save fire powers!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218
Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Save invisibility 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Name: Baren Montgomery

Sexuality: Straight 

Appearance: He has shaggy, slightly crimped light brown almost blond hair that falls around his head in a messy fasion, there are often small braids in random places that aren't tied so fall out within an hour or two of being braided into his hair, the more braids usually the more bored he is. His eyes are a very hauntingly pale green but almost always have a cheerful glow to them. His skin he on the paler side but no matter how hard he tries he can't tan. There are freckles scattered sparsely across his whole body, a few notable ones being one of the very tip of his nose, one on his left ear lobe, and one on the palm of his right hand right below his thumb. He has a slightly rounder facial features that make him look a little more youthful in the face. There are slight wrinkles by his mouth because he is almost always smiling about something. He is on the shorter side of average height for his age. He's very thin do to his high matabolism, always looking like he is half starved no matter how much he eats, this some times concerns people when they first meet him. He does doesn't appear to be muscular but if others were to feel it they would find he has a strong upper arm, chest, and calfs. He tends to wear simple and loose clothing he can move around easily in (Example, T-shirt and sweat pants). Usually his shirts are brightly colored and more often than not have some sort of cute design on them like a cat or rocket ship, ect. 

Personality: Barren is a very open person, and just as easily as you can read him he is reading your emotions. He's very verbal about his opinions towards people or topics, if he doesn't like you he'll say it right to your face. He's also pretty cocky and tries to get away with annoying others, just to see if they can catch him. He's very playful, enjoying the company of others. In all honesty he is afraid to be alone and often panics if he is. He likes friends and will try to get as many as he can, though his female friends have to be fairly tolerant because he is a giant flirt, but he doesn't do any serious flirting unless he actually really likes you. He is an optimistic person, trying to find good in situations and trying to look forward to new days. When, in the rare cases someone can actually break his heart, he has a hard time functioning, he spends a while doing nothing but crying or sitting there staring out into nothingness with a dazed expression (This would probably only happen if he lost a friend to death or hatred or if he was rejected by someone who he loved). He doesn't tend to get angry, when people are mean to him or try to hurt him or insult his friends he just laughs and tries to talk things out, cracking jokes to lighten the mood. He only gets mad if his friend gets physically hurt, in which case he usually throws insults and hard/sharp objects. He tends to act really energetic and constantly wants to do something fun but the second he is asked to do something worth while like a chore or other such busy work he acts really lazy and tries to procrastinate doing it until he has to in which case he will announce several times how he finds it annoying and boring. He also pretends to be brave, saying he isn't scared of anything and can handle whatever challenge he faces, in all honesty he is terrified of a lot of things mostly spiders, ghosts, open stairs, or foreboding locations, he tried to hide the fact he is scared but every time he is scared his voice starts cracking making it obvious to those around him that his is terrified. Also he is too prideful to back down from challenge so people can convince him to do very stupid and embarrassing things. 

Power: He has the power of invisability. Anything that is touching him will turn invisible alongside him but the second he is no longer touching it the thing he is touching it will become visible again. The more he is touching or or the larger the item he is touching the shorter the period of time he can hold up his invisibility. He can only turn up to two people invisible before his ability stops working. Also if he is hit he'll become visible again. 

Crush?: Open

Other: He's a gymnast and has an excellent scenes of hearing 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Save water

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

swampcloud51

All saved! 

@Cassy, missed something in other.

Alright, update on what's open:

1) female -telekinesis -taken by me 

2) male -flight  (if you want to give him wings, go for it) -saved for  Phynix

3) female -control over fire - saved for Constellation

4) male -control over water -saved for Livvy 

5) female -control over earth - Aurelia 

6) male -invisability  -saved, near accepted for Cassy 

Well, I  guess that means everything is taken! I'll get my form in a bit later. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

redwolf988

@Swampy: Bout that, I'm not honestly sure what you wanted me to do. Do you want a literal POV if so what about? Or are you refering to something else?

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

swampcloud51

The POV color. Sorry, I should have specified. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

redwolf988

Ok thank you 

Other: Black

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

swampcloud51

Alright, all good. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

swampcloud51

Name: Adelaide (Adel, if you're close) Oddwatar 

Sexuality: straight  

Appearance: Adelaide has strange hair. It's like a stawberry blond, but with natural brown highlights. It's wavy in the back, and a dad bit longer then her shoulders. It's often worn in a ponytail or braided bun. Adelaide has pretty pale skin, and plenty of freckles. She is a bit tall for her age, and plenty skinny. She is about 5'6". She often wears a pair of ripped jeans, a pale pink tank-top, and sparkly silver flats. 

Personality: Adelaide is a total introvert. She is shy and quiet, often observing her surroundings, or even reading people's minds. She keeps a lot of secrets, and is easy to trust. However, she is very self-concious, and often is scared of doing anything that she knows people will judge her. Well, or in almost anything. She is constantly thinking, wondering and daydreaming. She often gets lost in thought. She does happen to develop crushes swiftly, and then keeps the person in her mind for a while. She will not tell anyone about her crushes, unless they scare her or promise her something like her crush's crush in return. 

Power: Adelaide can read people's minds and project messages telepathically. However, being anywhere with a lot of people can give her a headache lickity-split. As for projecting messages into other people's minds? That seven worse. It takes loads of concintration and energy. If projecting something to too many people, it can cause her to pass out. She can also project images, but that is even harder. 

Crush?: open, not quite yet. 

Other: Meh Rp, thanks for joining! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

athenabird158

Name: Scott Meyers

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Messy, dirty blond hair that's long enough to fit into a tiny ponytail. There are always a few strains in his face, and no matter how hard he tries, they refuse to move. Stormy gray eyes, that seem to darken whenever he gets mad, and lighter when he's upset. (I'm not crazy, this type of stuff happens to me.) Tall, about 5'10. He's on the fine line of being lanky and being scrawny. He has a light olive skin tone. Scott sunburns very easily. He has a few light freckles on his nose. He often doodles and writes on his arms: Speaks with a slight British accent. Usually wears a white sweat-shirt, ripped blue jeans, white vans, and a beanie. Scott has a huge collection of beanies and in a ton of different colors

Personality: Scott is a music nerd. He can play the saxophone, trumpet, and drums, but his true talent is in piano. He isn't a bad singer, either. Scott is very emotional and keeps his heart on his sleeve. He can be really over sensitive at times. He tries to only see the best in people but often fails at that. Sarcastic to a fault. Loyal to the end, would take a secret to the grave. Hates asking for help as he thinks it makes him weak. Brave, but his bravery can be viewed as reckless. He's fairly intelligent, but doesn't think things through. Creative and artistic. Stubborn as a bull. When he's not doing the best, he tries to hide it. He hates to see other people in pain. Doubts himself a little too much.

Power: Scott can control water, in all forms. Solid, liquid, and gas. It's easy to move liquid water, ice is fair;y difficult, and moving water vapor would nearly kill him. He usually keeps himself at just controlling liquid water. His emotions rule his powers. Pollition makes him weak

Crush?: he's open! *fingerguns*

Other: The lady in the sun

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

swampcloud51

@Livvy, great form! Accepted! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

swampcloud51

All saves expire soon! (Tomarrow, if you wish to be exact)

1) female -telekinesis -taken by me (Adelaide)

3) female -control over fire - saved for Constellation

4) male -control over water -taken by Livvy (Scott)

5) female -control over earth - Aurelia 

6) male -invisability  -taken by Cassy (Baren) 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

Save flight if/when it expires!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Could you plz extend my save? I'm really busy, but I might have the form in tomorrow.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

swampcloud51

Sure! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

frostdawn272

@Cassy Can Crystal have a crush on Baren?

Name (first and last): Crystal Smith

Age (13-16): Sixteen 

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Wavy golden blond hair just above the waist with bright blue eyes that have flecks of purple in them. She has a tiny nose with heart shaped pink lips. Her cheeks naturally have a rosy tint to them. She has dimples and is always smiling, she had to have braces for most of her life, and she finally has perfectly straight teeth. She usually wears a crop top hoodie that's a rose gold color. She also wears jeans and Nike sneakers. When she doesn't wear her favorite hoodie she likes wearing flowy shirts and blush/pink dresses. She also is about normal height for her age and is considered really pretty.

Personality: She's really kind and doesn't care about herself. She's also wicked smart and can think her way out of almost ANY problem. She has courage but is terrified of basketballs, footballs, and basically every ball that you use to play sports. She also is a very flinch-y person and flinches really easily at basically anything. She has a lot of empathy and she grew up without a father or mother. She was adopted by a pretty wealthy family that loves her very much when she was twelve. She's pretty extroverted and everyone comes to her with their problems, but she's not the person that draws as much attention as she can to herself. She has a graceful air about her, but is always very happy and bubbly and people often at first glance think she isn't very smart. She's a pretty expressive person and her eyes always broadcast her emotions which makes her horrible at lying.

Power (With LIMITATIONS!!): Her power is control of the Earth and she can do little things without getting too tired, but doing huge things physically drains her and she can pass out or get really sick depending on how much of her power she uses. She can use as much as she wants in the moment, but later she will get sick or pass out.

Crush?: Baren (If Cassy's OK with it)

Other: Pink

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

redwolf988

@Aurelia: sure

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

swampcloud51

@Aurelia, um, Crystal has a super positive personality. Mind giving her a few bad traits? 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

frostdawn272

@Swampy sure, (Sorry XD) I'll make her a bit annoying to some people. She also secretly has a fear of being accepted, and always strives to be liked, but that can result into her succumbing into peer pressure, because she's really self concious. She also always trusts people which makes her easily get hurt later. 

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

athenabird158

@Swampy can we ship Scott and Adelaide?

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

swampcloud51

@Aurelia, that's better. Accepted!

@ Livvy, sure! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

swampcloud51

Alright guys, all saves, (except for Phynix's because she asked for an extention,) have expired. Here are the spots:

1) female -telekinesis -taken by me (Adelaide)

3) female -control over fire - open 

4) male -control over water -taken by Livvy (Scott)

5) female -control over earth - taken by Aurelia  (Crystal) 

6) male -invisability  -taken by Cassy (Baren) 

So I guess all that has opened up is 3, the female with control over fire. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

swampcloud51

All saves at this point have expired. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar d66cc9e143

sapphirefairy133

Save fire!

• Posted at:

I'm Sophia

INTJ (Yeah, I'm one of the 0.8%!)

I uphold the Warrior Code.

I have reached Bankai.

The grey wolf is my patronus.

I don't care what the world thinks.

Midna is the manifestation of my soul.  I

swampcloud51

Alright, saved! The only one open now is the boy with flight.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

sapphirefairy133

Name: Homura Noriko

Appearance: Homura has wild (NOT CURLY) blonde hair about to the length of her navel. Her skin is very pale and flawless except for a single scar on her left cheek near the eye. She has grey eyes that glow silver when she uses her powers. She is about 5'3". She is skinny and curvy. Most of the time she wears a grey pleated skirt or demin shorts with a scarlet halter top and tall black boots. On rare occasions when she has to dress formally, she wears silver high heels and a strapless white dress that reaches to her ankles.

Personality: Homura is quiet and usually is sulking for some reason. If provoked with words, she'll shout at them. If someone picks a fight, she'll beat them up. Because of this, she is often in trouble. She is never the first person to start a friendship, but her friends get to see the kind side of her. When she sets her mind to something, she'll put it in front of everything and will never give up. She will also break any rules if it's for a good cause (Or she's angry.)

Power: Homura can form fire in her palms and on her fingertips. Sometimes her power will go out of control if she uses it too often or gets beyond furious. The time she can keep the flames alight change depending on how hot they are. She has the ability to turn flames into daggers or arrows though it saps her of her strength. She also can radiate heat. In the event she gets too cold, she will go into a weak and powerless state.

Crush?: Open

Other: The Lady in the Sun; black

• Posted at:

I'm Sophia

I have reached Bankai.

swampcloud51

@Sofia, accepted! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar a931803c55

whitewolf9434

SAVE MALE - FLIGHT

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

Le Splatoon 2 weirdo (Obsessed)

Forum brother: Arthur

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

swampcloud51

Saved! That's the last spot! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

whitewolf9434

Name: Daniel Wilson (Dan for short)

Appearance: Daniel has pale skin with sea-blue eyes. His hairstyle's 'Scissor cut' and his hair is blonde. He's got a white v-neck shirt with knee-long jeans and some Converse shoes. Sometime's when it's cold he uses a jean-jacket, which he also uses when he flies, since it might get cold once he gets into a certain speed.

Personality: He's totally an extrovert. He laughs with everyone and he wants to know every kid in the group. He often takes some time alone and flies away when he gets very angry since he's got pretty bad anger issues. When he gets stressed you better not stick around since it won't be a great thing to be shouted to. When he's calm, he's lovely and bright, he loves to tease the girls by taking their stuff to a ride on the skies, but he'll also bring their stuff back. He was raised as a gentleman, so don't expect he'll get upset sometime. (It's kind of not in his feelings-list.)

Power: He can fly, and he can carry someone in his back. But he can't carry more than one since when he gets a lot of weight, he'll faint and fall like a meteorite to the floor.

Crush?: Opeeeen

Other: The Lady in the Sun

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

swampcloud51

@Arctic, accepted!

Let the Rp begin! 

Adelaide:

I woke up. I had a horrible nightmare, one about the sun not coming back up. It was horrible. I got changed and ate breakfast. My hair was put up in a bun, and I dashed out the door after saying goodbye to my parents. I hoped I hadn't missed the bus. Only, something was wrong. There was no sun, only the moon and stars. 

"What the..?" I said, stopping in my tracks. I just stood outside on the sidewalk, peering up at the sky. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

whitewolf9434

Daniel

I rushed out of bed to get to school since my alarm was ringing for 3 minutes straight. "Darn it! I'm going to be late!" I said chomping my cornflakes to get to school. "Chill, kid. No need to be so fast! The sun hasn't even risen yet!" My father said as he sipped a bit of his coffee. "Wait, the sun hasn't risen yet?" I asked with my mouth full. "Daniel! Don't talk with your mouth full!" My mom shouted from the kitchen. "Wait, mom!" I said as I stood up from the table, grabbing my backpack. I opened the curtains and the only things that I could see were stars and the wonderful bright moon. "What...?" I whispered. Something wasn't right and I needed to know what it was. "I need to go now, dad, mom. See you." I said as I got out of the house, looking at all the house-lights turned on.

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

frostdawn272

Crystal's POV:

I woke up as usual and noticed something was wrong right away. I got up quickly throwing on a sweatshirt when I got a text from Sera, my BFF. 

Sera: Have you seen it?!!!!

Crystal: What?

Sera: Look outside!!!!

Crystal: ......

I risked a quick glance outside and didn't really notice anything unusual. That's when it hit me. I ran a few calculations quickly in my head then my heart lurched. The sun wasn't up. THE SUN WASN'T UP?! Don't freak out, don't freak ou- "CRYSTAL WHERE'S THE SUN?!" Called my very annoying  brother, Carter. We wouldn't be so worried, but our family is astronomy, basically. My parents are famous astrologists and want us to follow in their footsteps so we've been taught everything they know. "I DON'T KNOW CARTER, JUST GOOGLE IT!" I screeched. I quickly sped out of my room and grabbed an apple before running outside to get to school. Carter was right behind me, sprinting to school his dark black/brown hair ruffling in the wind. Because we look nothing alike people usually think we're dating, as I'm one of the most popular girls in school and he's one of the most popular guys in school. He and I are brother and sister, but I was adopted when I was twelve. 

Carter and I finally reached school. My group of girls instantly swarmed around me, asking where I'd been. I smiled at them and said I was late because of my boneheaded brother. 

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

swampcloud51

Adelaide:

No sun. Just backless. It freckled me out, be I began to walk towards the bus station. I knew this was no excuse to be late. When the bus came, I stepped inside and found an empty seat to sit in. I gazed out the widow, wondering why it was like this. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

sapphirefairy133

Homura:

I woke up in a cold sweat. Looking out the window, I saw that it was midnight. Or at least, I thought it was. I glanced at my watch. "7 o'clock!" I exclaimed. I quickly changed out of my pajamas and headed outside. "What is going on?!" I could still see the moon and stars though at this time the sun should have hidden them. I went back inside to tell my dad, but the darkness had kept him asleep. It was the same with my two sisters. "What the heck is happening?!" I said to myself. I stopped and continued to look at the sky.

• Posted at:

I'm Sophia

I have reached Bankai.

athenabird158

Scott~

It takes a special person to fall asleep on a piano.  Good thing I was that special of a person. I woke up with a start. There was a lot of voices outside, which was strange. Only the kids going to school are up this early. And why was it so dark out? I sat up from the bench, cracking my back as I did so. I stumbled over to the window and nearly fell over in shock. It was seven in the morning. So why wasn't the sun out?

Wait, seven o'clock? Ah, I'll be later for school! I grabbed my backpack from downstairs and an apple from the counter, and ran to bus. Hopefully someone at school would have answers.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

1 ,