Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

I guess I'll start.

Fluffball's POV:
"Come on, you stubborn mutt! Move!" Brandy said, tugging at my leash.

I was curled up on the floor with my eyes closed. After a while, I opened one eye and looked at Brandy, who was still trying to get me to walk to the best of her ability. I loved Brandy, really I did, but I wanted to sleep. I didn't believe in exercise anymore, anyway.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

You know what? I'm gonna change her name to Charlotte, call her Charlie. Now they all have first names starting with C and middle names starting with R!

Charlie

"Come on, you stubborn mutt, Move!" I yelled, tugging frantically on Fluffball's light blue leash. I groaned and released him as Fluffball closed his eyes. 

"You're never gonna exercise, are you?" I asked him quietly as I scratched behind his left ear. He responded with a snore. "Well, I guess I'll have to make you then." I grinned and quickly scooped him up as he yapped and frantically tried to escape my arms. "Chawlie's too stwong, Fwuffy." I said in a baby voice as I clipped on his leash again. I opened our door and set him down. He lied down on our lawn. I sighed and fell to the ground, staring at the clouds. 

"Hiya Charlie!" I heard a voice as my sister ran to me(anyone).

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

lavenderdawn69

@Bear:Alright.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

~Chloe~

"Hiya Charlie!" I called to my sister.

I ran through the grass and sat down next to her. I looked at Fluffball, and clearly Charlie was trying to get him to walk.

"Hmmm... you trying to get Fluffball to walk?" I asked my sis.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

athleticbear159

Charlie

I tugged on Fluffball's leash as he lay there, his eyes blinking tiredly. "Yep," I breathed to Chloe as I released him. I looked across the street to see a big German Sheperd who had been named Kurt and lived across the street from us in Miss McGuire's house. Suddenly, Fluffball become alert and ran across the street, narrowly escaping being hit by a black minivan, his leash flying behind him. "FLUFFBALL, NO!" I yelled, andI dashed after him and missed getting hit by a car as I flipped over it and landed smoothly, right behind Fluffball. I scooped him up and scratched his fluffy back. I gave Miss McGuire a grin and dashed back across the street.

"CHARLOTTE RAYLEIGH SPARKS!" I had sat down on the tree branch which I had claimed as I heard my father's stern but warm voice. He didn't get mad easily, so I assumed it was either work or me running across the street that connected to the highway during rush hour. "CHARLOTTE SPARKS, COME HERE THIS INSTANT!" He shouted, and I groaned as I ran over to him. "Yes?" I smiled innocently.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

lavenderdawn69

George's POV:
I was heading home with bags of groceries in my arms when I saw one of my girls, Charlotte, running across the street during rush hour and flipping over a car. I immediately started to think again and got terrified at the thought my baby girl would be run over. Luckily, she didn't. I had a sigh of relief as Charlotte picked up Fluffball, dashed back across the street, and climbed up a tree unharmed.

My relief soon turned into anger. I was glad Charlotte was safe, but she shouldn't have ran into the street in the first place. She could have gotten hurt! Also, by running across the street, Charlotte had gone against my rule of staying safe.

"CHARLOTTE RAYLEIGH SPARKS!" I yelled. "CHARLOTTE SPARKS, COME HERE THIS INSTANT!"

Charlotte groaned as she ran over to me, Fluffball still in her arms.

"Yes?" She asked, smiling innocently.

I frowned.

"Don't play innocent with me, young lady," I said sternly, crossing my arms. "You have just violated my rule of staying safe and ran into the street during rush hour. What do you have to say for yourself?"

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

athleticbear159

Charlie

"Sorry, dad. I couldn't let Fluffball get killed. And you know how Kurk is when he's challenged. I made caesar salad for dinner?" I said sheepishly, with a slight shrug. "I really am sorry, dad."

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

lavenderdawn69

Fluffball's POV:
I closed my eyes and began to sleep.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

George's POV:
"I forgive you, Charlotte. Just be more careful next time, okay?" I said.

Suddenly, the bush behind me started to talk, and in a familiar voice, too.

"Inspector Sparks," It whispered. "Over here."

I turned around and found myself face to face with Chief Quimby, my boss. He had a paper in his hand.

"We just recently got this from our Intelligence Unit," He whispered, handing the paper to me.

I read the paper in my mind:

"We found a video recording that showed MAD Agents plotting to steal nuclear bombs from a American weapons facility. If they aren't stopped, MAD could launch a nuclear bomb on anyone who wants to oppose them in the near future. Your mission is to stop the MAD Agents from even touching those nuclear bombs. This paper will self-destruct in ten seconds."

"Other than you, I've sent a few other agents on the case," Chief Quimby said. "Don't let me down."

I lowered the paper to look at Chief Quimby.

"Don't worry, sir," I said. "I won't."

Allowing myself to stop thinking, I tossed the paper into the bush. Then I turned to Charlotte.

"Charlotte, I'm going to go away for a few days," I said. "Don't worry, I've already got a babysitter in mind for you and your siblings. Stay safe, alright? Oh, and before I forget, can you clean out the attic? It hasn't been cleaned in ages."

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

athleticbear159

Charlie

"Alright." I murmured and hugged him, then pulling away to run outside to the wooden swing hanging from my branch and hoisting myself up to the top. Dad would let us do this to help our upper body strength, and he would let us go for runs in the morning. I had built up alot of strength and speed from those excersices over the years, but all my competitive and travel team sports helped even more.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Christine:

"Thanks for having me!" I waved as my friend Georgia's mom dropped me off at my street.

"You're welcome, Christi," she smiled warmly. "Come over any time."

I smiled back and walked home, staying on the sidewalk in case Dad was outside. Fluffball was lying in the grass, probably sleeping, and as I walked up the steps a bush exploded, revealing Chief Quimby. I shook my head and went in, saying hello to Chloe on my way to my room. I shaded a picture of my mom and grabbed some colored pencils and markers to start coloring it in, looking longingly at a photo of her with Brain and Inspector Gadget. "If only she were here," I sighed.

On an unrelated note, I think it would make for an interesting plot point if Talon met Christine and neither of them knew who the other was and made friends before finding out who the other was. It's up to you, though, Lavender.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218

lavenderdawn69

@Constellation:Well, Talon is usually inside, monitoring his agents, so I don't know how that would work. What do you think?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

@Constellation:Are you there?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

OofIdidn'tthinkaboutthat

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218

lavenderdawn69

@Constellation:It's okay.

Honestly, I think the only way that Christine and Talon could interact is if Christine got into MAD HQ somehow. After she gets captured, the MAD agents who captured Christine are ordered to bring her to him. They do, and once Christine is alone with Talon, Talon ponders about how she got into MAD HQ in the first place. Looking at Christine, he notices that she looks like Penny an awful lot. Remembering that Penny married George, he puts the pieces together and figures out that Christine is Penny's and George's daughter.

So, of course, like the evil guy he is, he doesn't mind displaying on all the screens in MAD's HQ that he has Penny's daughter and won't hesitate to kill her if George doesn't surrender.

That was a mistake.

Go go Spark's competence!

Of course, this is probably isn't going to happen since the first mission of the RP is going to be away from MAD HQ, and I know how these RPs die. Still, it's neat to think about George finally being competent and kicking Talon's behind.

What do you think?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

George's POV:
There was a BOOM!, and a trembling hand came up towards me, holding a note. Without thinking about where the explosion came from or why it happened, I took the note.

The note read:
"I'm sending you to a nuclear base in California. A taxi will come to take you to it soon."

Putting the note in my pocket, I got out my phone from my other pocket and dialed Ms. Trent's phone number. I then put my phone up to my ear.

"Hello, Ms. Trent. You see, I have to go to California because of my job, and I need someone to watch the kids while I'm gone." I said.

This is George when he's not thinking, by the way.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

, 2