Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Yeah, title.

I wouldn't mind if you make forms as your SAMB self, or of OCs. I just need some forms. I'm writing a Gravity Falls type story, but a few generations later. I have the two main characters, who yes, are twins.

I need forms for friends, random villagers in the town, monsters, and any ideas you can think of!

Form for characters:

Name:

Description of them:

Clothing:

Personality:

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Home situation:

Anything else?:

Form for monsters:

Name/Called:

Everything about it:

Appearance:

Personality: (Agressive, Passive, etc)

Weakness:

Abilities:

Any setting ideas are welcome, Parts of a plot, anything!

I don't guarantee I can include everything you guys offer in the story, but I'll do my best!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

:SAMBer Since the End of 2015:

"We should take a moment and hold it and know life has a hopeful undertone." -Twenty One Pilots 

ɟlıdsıdǝ: qıll ɔıdɥǝɹ

Twin: Jokester

#Klance

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Civilian

Name: Jokester

Description of them: Girl, long wavy navy hair (You’re a poet, dont’cha know it XD), 5”

Clothing: Grey hoodie, black track pants

Personality: Laid back, loves sports, outgoing

Abilities: See monsta form

Weaknesses: Bright lights, bruises easily

Home situation: Orphan

Anything else?: Turns into *points down*

Monsta form

Name/Called: Jokester

Everything about it: Jokester is kinda like IT in their monster form. The only thing is, their civilian form has lost their memories of their monster side. Their monster side is now triggered by flashing lights, which cause Jokester to have a blackout and become this creature. They don’t remember anything when they wake up. Their monster side knows of their civilian side though

Appearance: Just like the joker on a deck of cards, but with a creepier face (if that could be possible)

Personality: (Agressive, Passive, etc) Kinda like IT (Stephen King, dunno if you’ve read/seen it). Agressive and uses their target’s greatest fear to fight them. Manipulative and psychotic

Weakness: Bright flashes of light (turns them back to civilian Jokes), time limit of 4 hrs in this form, an empty joker card (no joker image on it), and surprisingly strawberry ice cream.

Abilities: Shapeshifts into target’s weakness, can lure victims into their current area, can cause victim to laugh till they can’t stop (literally)

Other: This is one of my OCs from a story I wrote a long time ago, thought it would be interesting to see it in a Gravity Falls-y story. Mabie they could recall their memories and betray the twins?

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᵀ:ɪʀ/ǫɪʟʟ

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Thumbnail avatar 23ecb6ad34

frostwolf1221

Bookmark

• Posted at:

>>Fortis<< Fiery Forest Child & Fae  

So many oc's, so little time

Gryffinclaw, Coraline, tea, and other aesthetics things like that

The world's color's are nothing compared to you...

"Maybe don't stab someone." - Me @ myself 24/7

clevercat546

That sounds interesting!

I've got a good idea to do with that character..

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

"We should take a moment and hold it and know life has a hopeful undertone." -Twenty One Pilots 

#Klance

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Name:Kirsty Tate

Description of them:black hair cut to the chin, brown eyes, light brown skin, average height

Clothing: oversized lavender sweater she hides her face in, black pants, gray and white sneakers

Personality:A shy, stuttering comic book nerd who lets people walk all over her. She’s usually in the background, and has low self-esteem. She isn’t used to attention, and the only way to make her open up is by mentioning comic books in front of her. She holds a secret passion for gardening, and lies when she doesn’t want people to know something about her.

Abilities:a good gardener and lier

Weaknesses:shy, has low self-esteem, pushover

Home situation:Her parents are second generation immigrants from Pakistan, and she's a third generation immigrant. Her parents love her, and she loves them back. In addition, they're good parents.

Anything else?:Can she be a friend?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

clevercat546

Hmm.. Sure I'll add her in as a friend.

Someone wants to make an overly confident friend?

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance

lavenderdawn69

Me!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

clevercat546

Yes ma'am!

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance

lavenderdawn69

I forgot to mention that Kirsty isn't very athletic and is bullied and taken advantage of by a lot of people.

Name:Rachel Walker

Description of them:curly blond hair let down, blue eyes, tanned skin, average height

Clothing: red t-shirt, blue jeans, white sneakers

Personality:Rachel is a brave, overly confident soul who loves to explore. Her goal in life is to make as much discoveries as she can and just live life to the fullest before she dies.

Sometimes, she doesn’t consider other’s feelings before it’s too late, and she has a temper and is easily excitable. She is outgoing, open, and athletic.

Abilities:athletic, fast runner, long distance thrower

Weaknesses:overly confident, sometimes doesn't consider other's feelings, has a temper

Home situation:It's like Kirsty's, except she isn't a third generation immigrant from Pakistan. In fact, she's from Brooklyn.

Anything else?:Nah.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar d9dc5473ab

compasspaw43

I made a form but not sure if it's taking a while to go through of if I goofed up a  didn't submit it. Too bad it took absolutely forever to make. If it doesn't go through, I will remake it soon. I would love to read this story once you write it! Good luck. 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

clevercat546

Thank you!

And Ray, I haven't seen it yet

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance

compasspaw43

Ok, redoing it... here comes! 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

compasspaw43

Name: Damien backwoods 

Description: darker skin with dark hair he keeps combed and parted above his left eyebrow. His eyes are dark as well, they are a dark brown almost black. He has thick eyelashes. He has a dashing smile that is broad with his pearly white teeth. He wares a three quarter sleeve maroon shirt. And black or grey jeans that are tighter fitting. His jeans are tucked into black ridding boots, and when he's not in his boots it's red and white sneakers. He also has a frayed brown string bracelet on his writs. 

Personality: very agile and outdoorsy. Mostly laid back unless threatened or someone he knows is threatened. Loves to ride his horse, whisper, who is an orange brown color with white blotches around her face, stomach, and rear end. Her main and tail are a smokey grey. He is a very skilled rider and adept on horseback. 

Abilities: again, ridding. He can patch and treat wounds somewhat. And he can lyrical dance (please use that somehow) but no one knows that. 

Weaknesses: doesn't make friends easily, gets stressed easily, scared of the dark, leaves things to the last minute, unorganized... not on purpose. 

Home situation: lives on a farm with his aunt (add a sibling if ya want!). A small farm house ant lots of farm land. In the summer the fields are full of tall thick green corn stalks. Middle class I guess. 

Anything else: (if this is set in gravity falls) he has always noticed weird things in the town and goes into the woods every day to look for anomalies. Lots of other kids think he's weird because he talks about stuff like that all the time. He doesn't really care though. He just keeps exploring. He also knows his way around the forrest quite well because of all his ridding and searching. 

Feel free to to make any changes you need. Please use him! I worked very hard on him, I've never done a character like this one. I may make another if you need or a monster if they are in short supply. thanks! 

Your fellow GF fanatic,

Ray

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

I'll make you a character, do you want a specific archetype or something?

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

compasspaw43

Ill also do a monster.

called: Hydropaw (hydro-paw) 

about it: it is mostly lake dwelling, but it has muscular legs so it can walk on land. It's small, the size of a young adult person. It has a spiky back that looks rocky and stuff so it blends in underwater. It has a small turtle like head with a sharp beak. Then it's in land it crawls on all fore legs and is verry speedy. It's a good swimmer though you could probably out swim it. It's a light blue in color and green spots around its head and legs. Red slitted eyes that they keep open under water. Not very good eyesight. Hunt and live in packs of 3 or 4.

personality: usually passive. If you disturb them they will turn aggressive.

weakness: bad eyesight. Very easy to trick, they are not very smart. 

Abilities: run fast. Sharp beak. Fast reflexes.

Basically, it's like a weird turtle type thing. Again, feel free to make changes! 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

clevercat546

Okay, Ray. I like the two characters, but how should I put lyrical dancing into the story? Should he dance the monsters to insanity? I'd need an example of what you mean.

Livvy- Right so do you wanna make a character like Gideon? But different in a way? Or if not, I can find something else for you to do.

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance

Thumbnail avatar ba994f1e1f

dragonfly7026

Name: Bunny Ana "Ani" Whitman

Description of them: Blond hair, brown eyes with light gold flecks, lightly tan

Clothing: Black tank top, lavender leggings, brown pleather boots, silver ring with a "B" in cursive on it, she is small for her age and people often mistake her to be several years younger than she actually is, rides aroung in a wheelchair

Personality: Sweet but sometimes alittle too trusting, loves animals, Can be overly critical of herself and others, doesn't rlly know how to make friends, is most comfortable outdoors/with animals

Abilities: She has almost cat-like grace and speed when she is not in her wheelchair or in it and (though she doesn't realize it) she does not truly need the wheelchair. She can also see in the dark and has other powers I shall not mention yet, but as a hint she is most comfortable outdoors and with animals.

Weaknesses: Is overly critical especially of herself

Home situation: She lives on a farmette with her grandparents after her parents died under mysterious circumcances. Her ring was from her Grandma

Anything else?: Has a cat named Tiger who is a long haired tabby and was the last thing her parents ever gave her

Bunny is based off two of my real life BFFs

• Posted at:

Nao the Young

They say you gotta take the good with the bad, I'll take it all as long as I have you

Homethread /317519 SAMB

Team-Foster-Keefe

Proud leader of Frostclan

Seawing Rainwing Hybrid or Lakewing

athenabird158

Ill see what i can do! *fingerguns*

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

compasspaw43

Sorry! I suppose I didn't explain that very well. My bad. Anyway, I just meant it be a funny little detail he gets embarrassed over, or comes up in a conversation somewhere. You don't have to use it, I just find it helpful for characters to have little quirks and things. To me it makes them more realistic and so people can better relate and get into the story. Hope this cleared it up! 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

compasspaw43

Oh, and do you need more of a certain type of character/monster? I noticed there are not very many people that created male characters so if you need more let me know. I love doing stuff like this, just creating character the way I want them, give them details and personality. It's almost like drawing for me! But seriously, if ya need more characters/monster/other, I will be happy to do it! 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

clevercat546

Thanks Nao, I'll see what I can do!

Hmm... Ray... I can't think of any other characters. Maybe you could do a short form for their parents? The parents won't be mentioned much, but it might be nice to have some sort of outline in case.

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance

compasspaw43

Cool... the parents of whom? I'm assuming your main characters. I'll get to work on this as soon as I know who's they are. :)

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

athenabird158

Name: Lilla Linix
Description of them: Lilla has platinum blonde hair that, when let down, almost reaches her butt. She keeps her hair in a bun on the top of her head with a few wisps hanging down on her face. Narrow, icy blue eyes. Her skin tone is almost unnaturally pale. She is lacking in the height department (5'0), and is extremely underweight- She looks like a stick. Almost has make-up on, and it's not subtle make-up, either.
Clothing: A lacy white top, blue skirt that reaches just above her knees and has a bow on the waist line, black ankle boots, a necklace with a silver chain and a arrow carved from quartz hanging on it. Also keeps a blue flower in her bun.
Personality: Lilla, at first glance, seems relatively sweet, brilliant and charming. The more you get to know of her, you see that was all a facade. Really, Lilla is cold-hearted, and cunning. She's lost her sense of morals, and would do anything to get want she wants. She's a genius, but she doesn't use her gifts the way she should. She's manipulative, and a liar. She's very brave, however, but reckless. Very stubborn. A perfectionist, very neat. Sarcastic, but cones off as rude. Maybe, just maybe, she secretly isn't all that bad, but it would take a special person to save Lilla from herself.
Abilities: Charmistic, Fast, and a good liar.
Weaknesses: Has no moral compass, weak, afraid to show emotion.
Home situation: Her father is a lawyer and her mother a heiress, so she grew up in a rich family, but not exactly a welcoming one. Her parents always told her she needed to be 'perfect'. Maybe that's why does the way she is?
Anything else?: Nope! She's yours!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

clevercat546

Ray- Ah, yes, the two main characters. The twins. Girl and boy. The parents can be kind of whatever you make them, as long as it's not totally out there. I hope it's okay that I make some modifications to them if I find the need to.

I was wondering if somehow maybe Dipper could be the grunkle, or something. I want him to be related, but have Mabel gone missing. Any ideas? I'm not sure what to do.

Livvy! FANTASTIC! Just what I needed! Thank you so much!

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance

lavenderdawn69

@Chat Noir:Dipper being the Grunkle sounds good.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

clevercat546

Alright. I just don't want to have it be a super weird rip off of the actual show, but I'll have a few things changed.

After Ray gets the parents done then I can start the story!

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance

athenabird158

I’m glad you liked her! If you need anything else, let me know! Otherwise, I’m super stoked for this story!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

clevercat546

I'm stoked too! All I need is to have Ray put in the forms, then I'll start the story A.S.A.P!

By the way your Signature is really cool. 

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance

compasspaw43

Name: Elli (put a last name here) 

appearance: short brown hair she keeps in a little ponytail at the back of her head. About 5'4. Pink collard shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Plain blue jeans and slip on black flats. Blue eyes that are large and she wares heavy mascara. 

Personality: cheery and sweet. Loves kids and animals, especially cats. She's a gardener and florist. 

Abilities: since she won't be mentioned much, she can garden well and has a good taste in floral arrangements. 

Weakness: doesn't like heights!!!

I dint have the form form pulled up so sorry if I forget something! I will do their dad in a minute! 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

clevercat546

That's alright, the parents won't be mentioned very much. They might show up sometime maybe but it's always nice to have something small to go off of.

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance

compasspaw43

Name: Arther (last name) 

appearance: he has dark hair he keeps combed back. Blue T-shirt and tan cargo shorts. Grey tennis shoes and short white socks. He has grey eyes and freckles. Quite tall and lanky.

personality: nice, if you can get him to talk. He's friendly to people he knows but has a harder time with new people. Little bit of an organization freak. likes reading and movies. He works in Elli's flower shop but doesn't do much gardening. 

Abilities: can quote movies word for word. 

Weaknessess: unorganized spaces, that stresses him out 

boopdedo! Here you go! Can't wait to see the story, remember to take your time and Don't stress over this. Good luck from all of us!! 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

clevercat546

Okay! I'll work on it tonight. I will probably not have the first chapter done until tomorrow, though. The 22nd.

I'm not worried. I love to write, it comes naturally to me. Thanks for the good luck though!

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance