Which ship would work better? Red post first!

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

It's for a story I'm writing. I need to know which one works better. I'm leaning towards the first one

1) a shy guys who, once opens up, tells a ton of jokes, and an always willing to help and happy person. Age gap of one year. Both are straight. 

2) same guy as above, and a girl who is light hearted and loves to tell jokes. Age gap of three years. Girl is demisexual. 

3) same guy as the last two, a girl who is quiet, yet not shy. Independent would be a better way of describing I guesss. No age gap. Both are straight. 

And I have another I'll do later, but with different peoole. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

-Obsessed with Dr Who, HTTYD, Marvel & Troll Hunters-

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

I would say third

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium He/Him "When you stop trying to force the solution, it'll happen on its own." ~The Flas Why yes, I do like SeaWings Fairy Tail? Zelda? Star Wars? D&D? Yes please

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

Thumbnail avatar 7e0bfd5c66

coindragon103

Number 2

• Posted at:

*+Hope+*

---^o^---

Hufflepuff|Used to have a huge gang|Shipless|Uses way to many FNaF references

"I'M SCARED OF MYSELF!!!!!" -Puddle, my former gang member

#Fade

#IshmalsARoleModel

Live, Love, Life, and Hope.

Gang: Goldheart, Flame, Log, Starmaker

swampcloud51

@Saber, would you mind sharing your opinion on why you chose the third one? 

@Hope, would you mind sharing why you choose the second one? I'm trying to figure out why people ship these guys. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

swampcloud51

Up please, I need more feedback

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

I would go with the third one because to me it sounds almost like they're opposites, and opposites attract, which I enjoy in most stories. Also, because I'm a zodiac nerd, Aquarius and Virgo do well together. The boy sounds like the aquarius and the girl sounds like the Virgo. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming." -Tom Hiddleston

#Haven51and2000+posts

swampcloud51

If you want I can give you guys the whole perosnality they have. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

I have no idea how to ship.... Does it involve buying a boat? Aren't they expensive?

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

Nothing else at the moment....

....asides from RPs

Always going to be a little lost...

. If you would,please. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

swampcloud51

K. Here's the guy's:

Gorge is rather shy. He won't be the first to introduce himself, but he's polite and friendly towards strangers. Once he lets his guard down is when you can really get to know him. He is rather laid back and will avoid starting conflict whenever possible, and strives for harmony between those in his social circle. He's always willing to help someone else in need, even at the cost of his personal or mental health. He loves puns and linguistics in general, and is always down for a duel of wits. Gorge is generally lighthearted, and goodnatured: most things he says aren't meant to be taken seriously. He has a habit of talking down to himself and underestimating his abilities. Ishmael also tends to bottle up his own issues and negative feelings out of concern of bothering or causing undue worry to others.

And the first girl's:

Katherine is bubbly and caring. She wants to make sure everyone is noticed and cared for. However, she troubles with two things: not taking the time to care for herself and has trouble focusing. She can often get lost in thought. She keeps her emotions bottled up, allowing for spontaneous outbursts of emotion that can be difficult to control.

The second girl's:

Hannah is light-hearted and humourous, always coming up with puns or a witty retort to anything. She is quick-thinking and acts fast in dangerous situations, but has been known to lie in order to protect herself. She is quite sensitive and easily embarrassed. She works well in teams, but likes to spend her time alone with just herself. She is extremely protective of others and tries to act twice her age, but can't help but make jokes. They're mainly bad jokes, though.

And the third girl's (sorry, it's long):

Emma is often quiet, though she isn’t shy. She isn’t the best at making friends, but the friends that she does have are good ones. She has a tendency to come off as aloof to others, but its not intentional; rather, she just isn’t the most outgoing of people, and has a tendency to keep to herself. She does like to be alone, but not all the time. She is quite intelligent, and enjoys logic puzzles and the like (in other words, challenging herself). She is ambitious, and a bit of a perfectionist, often wanting to have something be just right. She is prone to overthinking things, and she is a bit nocturnal, often staying up late. She doesn’t like to wake up early, and she isn’t the best socializer. She enjoys reading, and she is somewhat tech savvy. She isn’t above ignoring others, and once she focuses on something, she pretty much just tunes the rest of the world out. She is fairly composed most of the time and in control most of the time. Emma is prone to arguing, and it is said that she would argue with a wall. She disagrees, saying that it is impossible as the wall has no opinion. She doesn't really start arguments, but she will argue things. She is a decent planner, but she doesn’t always follow through with her own plans or always plan things out. She does her best to hold firm in her beliefs, even if said belief might not be the right one. She doesn’t like failure, and she agonizes over her mistakes, almost to the point of committing them to memory so she doesn’t make it again. She is pretty willing to do whatever it takes to achieve things, and she is willing to betray others if it benefits her or the cause for which she is stands for.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

I would still go with number three, especially since you know both of those characters best by the looks of it. Number 1 just seems too like gorge for there to be a good ship. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 7e0bfd5c66

coindragon103

@Cain- Wait... Aquarius and Virgo do well together? I'm Aquarius and Hack is a Virgo and we hate each other...

• Posted at:

*+Hope+*

---^o^---

Hufflepuff|Used to have a huge gang|Shipless|Uses way to many FNaF references

"I'M SCARED OF MYSELF!!!!!" -Puddle, my former gang member

#Fade

#IshmalsARoleModel

Live, Love, Life, and Hope.

Gang: Goldheart, Flame, Log, Starmaker