Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

I’ll pov later, but I’m definitely rtaking the heart necklace for Monica!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ    ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014 #ɯσʅʋ #ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ
Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Ok, thx! I'm sending in a POV, Charley gets the wheel!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar d9dc5473ab

compasspaw43

Will pov soo! I'll take the fairs wheel necklace. 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

compasspaw43

whoops sorry I'll take the book! 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

athleticbear159

Charlotte(Charley)

I looked over the necklaces. I still couldn't forget the words that Artemisia had repeated, but I knew I wasn't going to get out of this. I looked at them again. The book was definitely not like me, and plus, Marigold had her eye on it. Monica seemed to want the heart, so I was left to decide between the ferris wheel or the hamburger. 

I grabbed the ferris wheel, no questions. I was athletic, and a hamburger wouldn't exactly send out that vibe, right? Plus, I loved ferris wheels, last time I got on one it got stuck when I was at the very top. My older brothers of course started whimpering, but it was totally awesome. I latched it around my neck.

"Sooo, how long will these last?" I asked Jokester, as I realized that the little ferris wheel could spin around. I played with it a bit as the others chose their necklaces.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Mark:
"Cool. How long do the passes last?" Mark asked, choosing the third necklace - the strange book on the bronze chain. He brought the pendant a bit closer to his face - How did this work? Was there a barcode, or was it something the workers just looked at and knew? Probably the latter, given the different materials and shapes. I wonder what language this is... He glanced at the others, wondering what they would choose. I need to ask their names, too... I can't just refer to them as their hair colours forever.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

athleticbear159

(Um, Silver, I think that Ray was taking the book? Not to be rude or anything.)

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar 277dbd7444

applekitten66

Lilian-

I ran out of the house the second I got the chance to. I ran over to Mike's and we walked to this awesome new carnival. "So," Mike said, "what is the first thing you want ot do at this carnival?". I screamed, "THE FIRST TENT WE SEE!". We walked and talked, walked and talked. we finally made it, and there was 3 girls there. A child was there, crying her eyes out. Like I cared? she said something, but her mother came out. She didn't seem to notice us, and walked on in with the other 2. I guess that got that dumb prize. Anyway, I told Mike we could see what lame prizes they were getting. We ran in and followed them. Mike really didn't like it, but I made him keep going. We watched through a flap in the tent, ran off to the side when another girl was pulled in. we went back to looking, when we were pulled in unexpectedly. Around, there was an assorted variety of make up and clothes. Mike was astonished, while I was still curious who would of pulled us in. Mike loves acting, while despise it, so I get why he loved this place so much. the woman started speaking,"“I’m sure you're all curious about your prize eh? Well, worry no more, for it shall now be revealed!” she showed four necklaces, and I was still confused. I noticed a nice necklace* still in the box and grabbed it and ran. I could hear wailing, but I didn't care. all I wanted was that necklace.

*is this ok? if not, I have another little RP at the bottom

I noticed a nice necklace on one of the girls, so me and Mike went outside and waited. Finally, they all came out, and I asked one of them if we could all share the necklace. She was fine with that.

[Livvy Sway, can your charecter, Monika, be the one who shares the necklace with me please?]

• Posted at:

Quest/Galaxy Star

I follow my destiny, I follow my dream.

A new Quest, A new adventure

I don't care about what others think, I am who I am!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thumbnail avatar 277dbd7444

applekitten66

just to say, me and Moon know each other in real life, and she couldn't get on, so she wrote out her thing for me and I typed it.

mods, please let through

• Posted at:

Quest/Galaxy Star

I follow my destiny, I follow my dream.

A new Quest, A new adventure

I don't care about what others think, I am who I am!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

@Moon I’m going to make it so that your character arrived late, but happened to get a necklace from Artemisia, kay? Only you’ll have to return it halfway through the day.

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᵀ:ɪʀ/ǫɪʟʟ

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

cobraphoenix530

@Moon Nevermind actually, that works

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Thumbnail avatar 8edf7d01fd

werewolfstorm197

Quick question Jokester, since my character hasn't met up with the others yet, what will happen?

• Posted at:

Violet

A Huntress and spy

turquoisepegasus48

whoops yeah i see that now

when i sent mine through no one else had posted yet

let me just

fix that

Mark:
He glanced over the necklaces, and then the people. Small but intimidating had taken the ferris wheel, pink hair was looking at the heart, and redhead was looking at the book. While the book was interesting, he decided to let her have it. He picked up the last necklace, the hamburger of jewels.

"And if they last for like, the day, are you going to take them back afterwards?" He added on to small but intimidating's question, and he brought the pendant a bit closer to his face - How did this work? Was there a barcode, or was it something the workers just looked at and knew? Probably the latter, given the different materials and shapes. I wonder what kind of gems these are... He glanced at the others. I need to ask their names, too... I can't just refer to them by their characteristics forever.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

cobraphoenix530

@Violet Don’t worry, the group will hopefully meet up with you soon, for now you can tour the carnival/notice the screaming and investigate

@Workers only workers please >.> (white ink) The necklaces have trackers in them for flipside tome. The ferris wheel necklace ‘s tracker is kept by theferris wheel worker, hamburger by food worker, book by someone unknown yet, and heart by tunnel of love worker.So when the flipside comes around, you are able to pinpoint people with your necklace easily.

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

athleticbear159

Charlotte(Charley)

I had nothing else to do, so I just spoke. "My name's Charlotte, call me Charley. And if you make fun of my size, I will not hesitate to whack you with my lacrosse stick." I said, then grinned happily. "So, what are your names?" I asked cheerfully. I had to say the size thing, I really hated when people called me small or a midget. I was only about an inch or two shorter than average, and anyways people still thought I was a bit intimidating. So I call myself fun-sized, to break the ice. 

*fun fact, I actually do call myself fun sized in real life:)*

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Gotcha. ;)

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming." -Tom Hiddleston

#Haven51and2000+posts

athenabird158

Monica (I'm going to tweak her outfit a bit because sandals are kinda dumb for a carnival. She'll be wearing black combat boots with gold laces and fishnet tights)~

The pinkette had her eyes on the heart necklace as soon as her eyes meant with it. She reached out for it, and touched the chain with her delicate fingers. The others seemed to want  other necklaces, so Monica went for the necklace.

It was simple, yet stunning. The chain and the heart ere made of silver, and in the center was a gem- was that a diamond? How rich was this carnival? Monica thought the diamond was fitting for her- shiny but sharp. She tried to put it on, but she kept missing the clasp. She turned to the others, embrassmen clear on her face. "Can, um, someone help me with this?"

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ    ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014 #ɯσʅʋ #ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

cobraphoenix530

Jokester waved her hand at Mark and Charley “These things last the whole day here, and after that you can keep them as a souvenir! After all, they are your prizes.” Charley spoke up, asking everyone for their names, as well as casually threatening them with a lacrosse stick. Jokester seemed amused by this, letting out a little laugh “We seem to be in the same boat here hon. I keep trying to explain that I’m not the short one, the others are just giants!” Jokester spun around to face Mark “Oh, by the way kiddo, your makeup is the best I’ve seen in all my years of living, and I’ve been in the show buisness since I could shake a rattle. In fact, I have a bit of a favor to ask you. If you don’t mind, would you like to help with the stage makeup for our preformers? It wouldn’t be for all that long, and we’d pay you accordingly. What do ya say?”

Meanwhile, at the gates... 

A shrill scream sounded in the midst of the crowd. All of a sudden, people started scrambling away from a point near the circus tent. As the area cleared, you noticed a bengal tiger sitting calmly in the open, licking one of it’s paws. It looks up and tilts it’s head inquisitively at you. You notice it has a collar around it’s paw, but you’re too far away to read what’s on it.

10 hours...

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

turquoisepegasus48

Mark:
Mark chuckled at the introduction.

"Thank you, Jokester. I would love to do your performers stage makeup, just tell me what they need." He grins brightly at the compliment to his skill, before turning to Pink-Hair. "And, I can help you as well." His smile soften as he clasps the necklace on her. "And, if I may ask for your name, beautiful?" Mark gives a flirty wink. "Yours as well, gorgeous." He directs this towards redhead.

(mark you flirt. why did i make you like this.)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

compasspaw43

Marigold:

i took the book necklace and clasped it around my neck. One girl spoke up about her height And threatened us with a lacrosse stick. I gave a little snort and backed up a step. I loved her attitude. Mark was helping the pink haired girl out with her necklace when he asked her name. I then realized I didn't know most of their names. He then looked at me and said, "Yours as well, gorgeous." I felt my body go stiff and I starred at him for a moment before responding. "Marigold, M-Marigold Deerburn" I said shakily. My face grew hot and I turned the other way. I puffed out my cheeks and slowly let out the air. Wow. That's all I could think. Wow. 

A moment later there was a shrieking and people running everywhere. What had caused such a commotion? I looked up amazed to see a tiger sitting cleaning itself in the opening to the tent. I motioned for them to backup and I nearly tripped over a chair. I looked through my bag for something to defend myself with. Pencil? Won't hardly do anything. Bandaids? Hmm might need those after. Chair! I grabbed the chair that nearly tripped me and held it over my shoulder like a baseball bat. I wouldn't attack unless it attacked first, but I was ready. "Stay calm," I shouted at the group. "Dose anyone know anything about these things?" I asked. There was the little voice again, run. run. run. I stayed where was with the chair poised and ready. "Jokester!" I yelled, "where did it come from?" 

----- 

sorry my text went wonky! :/

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

cobraphoenix530

Before Jokester could respond, a tall teenage boy with messy blue hair ran out of the circus tent to the tiger. “Tigris, how did you manage to escape this time! Jokester is going to be so mad at me!” The boy looked up, paling as he noticed you and the rest of the group poking their heads out of Jokester’s tent. Jokester stepped out of the tent, giving the boy a displeased look. “Helix, I told you to keep an eye on Tigris, not to let her have free reign through the carnival! Not everyone knows she’s harmless you know.” The boy looked a bit sheepish, quickly apologizing as Jokester sighed. He walked towards you and the rest of the group, Tigris beside him.

“I’m so sorry for scaring y’all like that. Honestly though, Tigris is harmless, so there’s no need for that chair. I’m Helix, by the way! I take care of the canine acts here at the carnival.” As he spoke, you noticed two things about him, the first being his eyes. One of his eyes was a shining silver, while the other was a dull gold. The second thing you noticed about him was his slightly sharper than average canines.

Quick description of Helix: A tall scrawny boy of about 17, Helix has been working at the carnival for five years now. He has light blue hair - dyed of course- and hetrochromatic eyes. He has sharp canines that usually only show when he smiles. Most girls seem to find him handsome. Helix has a couple of silver bracelets on his left wrist, and a tattoo winding around his right. Helix has very pale skin, and a couple of freckles  scattered over his face. He is currently wearing white running shoes, brown pants and a white t-shirt. He has a fair amount of charisma.

As Helix was introducing himself, a group of two girls and one guy joined the group. (Silver’s two and Violet)

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

athleticbear159

Charley

My eyes shined as I saw the tiger, but then I frowned. "Beautiful animals like those shouldn't be contained in carnivals." I said strongly, as a young man who introduced himself as Helix ran over.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athenabird158

Monica~

“Thanks!” Monica smiled brightly at Mark. “The name’s Monica by the way.” She hoped that her face wasn’t as red as she felt it was. She didn’t get many people complements on her appearance. She fingered her new neckkace- it really was gorgeous.

Then the tiger came into view. Monica was blown away. Th animal was so majestic and regal, and it was right in front if her! She wanted to get closer, so she step towards the animal as the other seemed to back away, Then, the trainer ran up to it, and Monica double taked. What the heck? Monica wasn't this lucky, well, ever! She had gone from one hot blue haired gup to two! Though, personally Mark was a bit cuter.

Monica stepped towards Helix and the tiger with the ironic  name Tigris. "Can I come closer?" She asked. She heard Charley say something about it being wrong to keep an animal like this, but Monica chose to ignore her.

• Posted at:

turquoisepegasus48

Mark:
Is it just a requirement for everyone in this carnival to be beautiful? Is that it? Because Helix is gorgeous, the girls in my group are gorgeous, and I'm sure I'd find Jokester cute or hot if she was around my age - and even then, not my age, she's still beautiful. Be still my beating heart! Haa, be relaxed, be chill, it's so not fair everyone is hot how do I show I'm genuinely interested in them and not just flirting for the sake of flirting? Uh, I guess I just spend time around them. I understand what Jackson complained about now.

Mark looked closer at the tiger.

"How long has she been with you?" He asked Helix, curious. Well trained and well socialized, either a really good trainer or Tigris had been raised by the carnival.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

cobraphoenix530

Helix nodded his head at Monica “Of course you can, just don’t make any sudden movements. Put your hand out, palm down, and extend your arm... yep, just like that!” Tigris nuzzled Monica’s hand, Monica looking awed as she did so. Helix turned to Charley as she stated that beautiful animals like Tigris shouldn’t be held in captivity. He smiled sadly “And our carnival stands by that fact. It’s one of Jokester’s rules that all the animals here must not be ones that would flourish in the wild. Sadly, Tigris sustained a crippling injury as a tiger cub. Our group was on a trip in Brazil when we found her trapped in a truck, completely tied up, muzzled and driven half mad with thirst. By the time we’d untied her, one of her legs had already lost all circulation to it, as well as developing a deadly disease in the muscles of that leg.” As he spoke, you noticed that Tigris sat a bit slumped to one side. Helix motioned for her to come over to him, and as she stood up, you realised that the back right leg was amputated, with an advanced looking robotic leg attached to it instead. Helix motioned to said leg “The doctors had to amputate her leg for her to live. We bought her a robotic one, but by then she was no longer physically able to survive in the wild. Almost the same thing with Jokester’s ocelot, who’s unable to chew foods normally.” Helix then turned to Mark “Tigris has been with us for almost nine years now.”

The group stood in silence for a bit, then an albino girl with long, braided red hair came running up to Jokester “Mrs. J, ze show’s about to start soon, and our group ztill does not ‘ave zeir makeup on!” Jokester seemed to come out of her thoughts at this, turning back to face the group “Well laddies, enjoy the carnival! I have to go and prepare for the opening act, but if you need help, Helix might be free. If he isn’t, I’m sure he can direct you to someone who is. Mark hon, are you free for a couple minutes? The preformers need your makeup expertice.” Jokester walked off, the albino giving you all the once over with her bright red eyes, then flipping to where Jokester was. Helix also walked away with Tigris, vaguely stating something about getting prepared as well. You were left with the rest of the group, free to walk around the carnival as you please.

10 hours, 30 minutes...

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Thumbnail avatar 85340044d1

kindinky23

Scratch that Annie is a jerk

"What do you care? It's a stupid animal. Just shut up." Annie strider across the dirt, having joined the group out of nowhere. ( Somebody kill her please)

• Posted at:

Dragonfly 

|Female||Straight|

|Slytherin||Human|

~~~~~~~  

Congrats you were bored enough to look for white text

turquoisepegasus48

Mark:
Mark smiled at the original three girls.

"I better go help them, but I will try to find you lovelies again later. I'd love to get to know you all better." With a flirty wink, he follows after Jokester to help the performers with their makeup.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

athleticbear159

Charley

I rolled my eyes as Mark walked away. "What a flirt." I grinned as the other girls blushed. "I can't believe, the nerve of him!" I laughed as I ran off to go on the ferris wheel.

(a bit sarcastic, sorry)

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

cobraphoenix530

Jokester and her group stopped in their tracks, turning to face the new girl with incredulous looks on their face. In fact, everyone was shook by the display of rudeness. Helix’s eyed seemed to flash red and an ominous look passed over his face. The look disappeared as fast as it came, and he grinned widely at the new girl. “What a lovely human you are. Mind telling me your name, hon?” Jokester walked over to Helix and placed a hand on his shoulder, murmuring a couple words to him under her breath. Helix nodded and turned around, a bit of tension disappearing from his face. Jokester sighed and turned to the girl “I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t so openly insult one of my workers like that.” The girl opened her mouth to retort, but Jokester held up a white gloved hand, signaling that this conversation was over. She walked away with Mark and the albino redhead, Helix and Tigris leaving shortly after.

Your group is now free to tour the carnival. What do you decide to do?

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Thumbnail avatar 4d9a931b4d

nightseeker25

Name: Tony

Personality: clumsy, friendly, will do anything to save somebody, likes to exercise ( great part in life XD )

Appearance: camouflage tshirt, black boots, black gloves, brown jeans, black hair, brown eyes, 

Connections to anyone at the Carnival?: Nope ( i dont think so... )

Strengths: being strong

Weaknesses: Fighting but tries his best

Biggest Fear: Death and Flashbacks

Crush: Yes, need ship ( *coughs* he was dumped )

Other: "Right is right, even if nobody is doing it" ~ Juliette Gordon Low

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

✰ ιт'ѕ gσιиg тσ вє σк, ∂αяℓιиg. ѕтαяѕ ℓιкє υѕ ¢αи мαкє ιт тняσυgн αиутнιиg. ✰

cobraphoenix530

@NightSeekerNightmare Accepted!

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

nightseeker25

Thank You Jokester!

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

athleticbear159

Charlotte(Charley)

I ran up to the person running the ferris wheel. They looked weird, but I of course kept that to myself. "Um, is that a costume?" I asked curiously. "And can I get on this ride? I have a pass." I dangled the necklace in their face.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

nightseeker25

Tony ~ sits on the ground, watching the sky, thinking about things he hadn't really gotten used to

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

cobraphoenix530

@Moon You still taking the chimera worker? Because if not, I can pov them instead

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

athenabird158

Monica~

The pinkette glared at the trail of dust that the random new girl had left. She was the type of people Monica couldn't stand. Charley was also starting to get under her nerves. but there was a big difference between the two of them.

Monica turned to the others in the tent. "I'm going out to get some pictures and get some snacks! Anyone want to come with me?"

• Posted at:

compasspaw43

marigold: 

monica asked if anyone wanted to go with her a I replied, " yeah sure!" Because let's be honest, I kinda need friends. I waved bye to mark and charley and I jogged up beside Monica. "Hi," I said "I'm Marigold... I already know your name." No why did I say that?! That makes it sound creepy! Gah stupid mouth, stupid brain, stupid words. I shot a smile at her as we walked by a few rides. "Wich one should we do first?" I asked. 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Can I still join?

Name: Blakelin Baron Clara-Vanguard*
Personality: Blakelin is sassy and sarcastic while being simultaneously outgoing. He loves to talk, but doesn't reveal important stuff, or stuff in general, about him while he listens and learns about others. He enjoys flirting with others just for fun, and he can be charming if he wants to be. He is quite manipulative, but allies aren't just to serve his own purpose. He often doesn't care what consequences his actions produce, and he isn't afraid to go against what he is told to do. He openly stands up for others and against the higher powers if need be. He doesn't like people who try to get into someone's good graces just for their own gain, even though he does this himself. He mainly looks out for himself and isn't afraid to backstab others. He enjoys following and sneaking up on people, and he knows when he should be silent most of the time (but whether or not he is silent depends). He sometimes puts up fake personalities because he doesn't like people to know anything important about him. He is decent at reading and figuring people out. He has a reckless streak and often burns bridges, both literally and figuratively. He doesn't doesn't think that people should be forced to do things, and he is an avid writer and poet.
Appearance: Straight, shoulder length hair that is black with dyed gold streaks. He wears this in a small ponytail. His eyes are small and slanted, heterochromic; the right is a dark brown that almost appears black while the left is a dark gray. Blakelin's face is all angles with no smooth features, save for perhaps his eyes. His cheeks are somewhat gaunt. Blakelin stands at 6' 3", and has a lithe and agile build. His skin tone is light, slightly ashen and pasty. He has a tattoo on his right shoulder of two wedding rings that are connected but shattered at at places and look to be on the verge of not being connected anywhere. On his left wrist is a tattoo of a treble clef symbol intertwined with a bass clef symbol, but not in a heart. He has a tattoo around his upper left arm that resembles a ring of barbed wire, and a tattoo on his left ankle of a trumpet and one on the right ankle of the DCI logo. He has a trio of scars that start just below his left eye and go down to just below his neck. He also has a crisscrossing of scars on his back. He has a piercing in his left ear that he wears his mother's wedding ring in (for reasons). He tends to dress in dark colored clothes with a bright burst of color, and he wears formal clothing, often a suit. However, he will wear light colored clothing, but it is generally only his button-up top. He always has a pair of sunglasses on him that either are in a jacket pocket, on top of his head, or over his eyes. He can see out of them fine, but they completely block out what is below (so if over his eyes, you couldn’t see his eyes). He also generally wears gloves, and these are either light or dark colored.

Connections to anyone attending the Carnival?: No
Strengths: Blakelin is fairly skilled with ranged weapons because his father trained him in them. He is also fairly fast, and he can squeeze through thin openings, though not small openings. He is also fairly intelligent, and decent as solving riddles.
Weaknesses: He isn’t very open to others and will tell them a minimum, which can sometimes hurt him, especially if it is for a plan of some sort. In addition, Blakelin has difficulty holding keeping alliances and friends, which doesn’t always help. He isn’t the most trusting of people, and he doesn’t always follow rules/ orders. He is reckless at times.
Biggest Fear: Blakelin’s biggest fears would be large bodies of water (he can’t swim), and he also is afraid of being truly seen as he actually is and having all of his flaws lied in front of him.
Crush (optional): Open, and he’s gay.
Other: Blakelin is left-handed; “Masquerade! Hide your face so the world will never find you!”

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World

cobraphoenix530

@Rebel Accepted!~

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Could I raise Blakelin's age by two years?

Also, should I just put him with the group like he's been there the whole time, or should I have him enter the carnival and go through all of that jazz?

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World
    1 , , 3 , , 5 , 6 , 7