Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Mark:
He looked over as he felt Monica grab his hand. Marigold was leading them someplace, and the guy who had been sitting with them was following as well.

"No time to explain!" Marigold whispered as she led us towards the tent flap. "It's Charley, she ran off with some creepy guy." I stepped forward, moving the tent flap and looked around. I couldn't see Charley or a guy, but I didn't doubt Marigold. I approach the carnival worker.

"Have you seen our friend? Marigold says she saw her out here - our friend, she's a bit short, golden brown hair with highlights, goldish eyes?" 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

Lynn shook her head. "Well, I got here just before her and the other guy left, and I couldn't see where they went. If you guys want, I could help look, though!"

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

AKA Shyhara

¤Proud Canadia

"donned tall pant.

confidence in martial prowess perplexingly swells."  

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

The man ran into Jokester’s tent, which was now dark and empty of living beings other than you and him. As you enter, you notice he has tears streaming down his face, as well as the same panicked look in his eye as before. He runs over to one of Jokester’s chests and starts to pick the locks. He seems to still be unable to speak. As he finally opens the chest nearsest to the bed, he seems to relax. Wind seems to blow out of the chest. He looks into it and looks back at you. As he does so, he seems to transform before your eyes. His greasy black hair fades to a pretty silver, curling and cleaning as it does so. He seems to shrink until he looks about fifteen years of age, his skin paling and gaining freckles as he shrinks. His clothes transform from baggy black thief-like clothes into a simple purple sweater, navy jeans and converse. Lastly, his eyes go from brown to violet. He walks away from the chest, said chest locking again as he does so. You notice that his lock tattoo has also vanished. As he walks up to you, he moves his hand in a circular motion, sending waves of violet light towards you. You black out.

AN: Since Charley was the only one following him, this’ll only happen to her. Bear, when Charley wakes up, she will have no memory of this event, okay? Everyone else will arrive after this has all happenned. Violet, you can notice the group and join them as they rush by if you want.

8 hours, 30 minutes...

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᵀ:ɪʀ/ǫɪʟʟ

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Charley

I blinked as the man transformed from an old, sluggish robber into a handsome teen. He now had silvery hair, freckles like me, violet eyes, and pale skin. I felt wind blow out from the chest. "Who are you?" I asked in a strong and unweary voice one last time, as he moved his hands and violet light washed over me. After that, all I saw was black.

10 MINUTES LATER

"Is she okay?" I heard someone murmur as I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I stood up and threw the blankets covering me to the side. "Where am I? What happened?" I asked out loud, to nobody in particular. My eyes glinted golden as I whipped my head around. "All I can remember is..." I paused, forgetting. All I could see in my mind was a faded shadow of a man in dark clothes, as it was sweeped away and covered with darkhaze. "I can't remember. What just happened?" I yelled.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Blakelin:

I had been inside of the tent, sitting off on my own, when one of the girls had left. I had disregarded it until others had left, at which point I had also left the trailer. There were three people who seemed to be talking to one of the carnival workers, and I managed to catch the tail end of the workers response. "If you guys want, I can help look though!" With that, I figured that the three were probably looking for the girl who had left, and that I probably should be looking as well. With that my decision, I walked over to the group.

"Hey, mind if I join you guys in looking for her?"

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World

cobraphoenix530

Bump!

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Thumbnail avatar 4d9a931b4d

nightseeker25

Tony - just as everybody looked at him, he heard Blakelin say something about Charley "Uh ya, it's okay, it's been a full hour and I haven't seen Charley yet! " crosses arms, thinking of home and his annoying little sister

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

✰ ιт'ѕ gσιиg тσ вє σк, ∂αяℓιиg. ѕтαяѕ ℓιкє υѕ ¢αи мαкє ιт тняσυgн αиутнιиg. ✰

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Monica~

It was against her nature, but the pinkette had felt a tinge of worry for Charley. The girl was rash and annoying, but she wasn’t terrible. And from Monica, that was a big complement. 

She began to scan the area. Where could the loud girl have gone too? Had she been kidnapped? Then, Monica hear a noise the sounded like annoyed yelling. She turned to her companions, and briefed noted there was another guy. “I think I heard something!”

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ    ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014 #ɯσʅʋ #ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ
Thumbnail avatar 8edf7d01fd

werewolfstorm197

Violet 

I was still deciding to go into which building until I saw the group. The pink haired girl was there.  I was confused, where is the golden brown haired one? I also noticed that more people had joined her. More carnival attendees? Did the traveling debate make me lost in thought and I never noticed anyone else? It seemed like it. I was about to decide to follow them,  but I got distracted by shouting. When I went to investigate, I found her laying a bed of some sorts. I awkwardly waved at her and silently wondered if she got separated from the group I saw earlier somehow.

• Posted at:

Violet

A Huntress and spy

cobraphoenix530

Uppity!

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

werewolfstorm197

Bump, I'm a little worried due to inactivity.....

• Posted at:

Violet

A Huntress and spy

cobraphoenix530

@Violet If no one continues this part, I’ll do a timeskip

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

athenabird158

I'm not sure how to continue...

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ    ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014 #ɯσʅʋ #ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

cobraphoenix530

@Livvy Timeskip it is!

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Thumbnail avatar 02201e54ad

penguinquest51

Name: Leon

Personality: Kind and energetic

Appearance: Just your normal 12 year old kid, along with a plush of bones from UB funkeys (can be changed if you want)

Connections to anyone at the Carnival?: none

Strengths: he's a kid, but I guess he is pretty cute.

Weaknesses: um, spiders? not really sure, like things that can distract him orrr, but let's go with spiders.

Biggest Fear (this is separated because this is one of the most important parts of this form): snakes or spiders.

Crush (optional): none

Other: His dad used to work for the carnival.

• Posted at:

I like dogmons, mario- you know what you get the point I like a lot of things.

President of this forum's slime rancher fanclub!

Dream job: an animator!

I like gogo's crazy bones.

Say: Slime rancher rules! To  join the fanclub I run.

Nickname: Luigi

cobraphoenix530

@Penguinquest Accepted!

@Everyone Post coming soon, typing it up now

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

cobraphoenix530

The next few hours passed without incident, your group wandering around the carnival and generally having fun. Charley seemed lost in her thoughts every now and then, but when asked about ti she would just shrug it off and say it was nothing. You had been at the carnival for a while now, and had done a large portion of the booths already. Your group agreed that you guys should rest a bit, eat some food. All of a sudden you notice an old lady beckoning to you from her tiny purple tent. Embroidered on the tent’s flaps were the words ‘Madame Dorothea’s Fortunes for the Wise’. You almost walked away, but noticed something strange. On the lady’s cheek, there was a simple key tattoo, which seemed to be designed to look like they opened the lock tattoos you had been seeing recently. The woman beckoned to you one more time, disappearing inside her tent. As she did, you noticed something else. No other attendee seemed to notice the tent at all, walking past it as if it wasn’t there. 

Just to make it more clear, you notice the tent, and others do too. But no one can tell that others notice the tent.

3 hours, 30 minutes

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

penguinquest51

Leon sat down and looked at the lady.

"Hey guys, this lady gives me the creeps..."

• Posted at:

cobraphoenix530

Bump

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

turquoisepegasus48

Mark:
He shrugged at the kid. He's 12, who let him come here alone? He is a child.

"I dunno, I'm a little curious. What about you gorgeous girls? You want to check it out or go do something else?" Mark asked, directing the question at the rest of the group that had gathered over the day. He made sure to sign as well, since Violet still seemed to be a little hesitant around their group.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

werewolfstorm197

Violet (I thought Violet was with Charley but ok.)

I blinked in surprise when Mark used sign language; I honestly didn't expect him to know it. I also blushed when he called me gorgeous. I then replied. 'Sure. I'm curious about what's in the tent." It was weird that the workers walked past it like it wasn't there.

• Posted at:

Violet

A Huntress and spy

turquoisepegasus48

(It’s been a few hours so I just assumed they found Charley again, and with her, Violet)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

athenabird158

Monica~

”I’m definitely curious!” The pinkette smiles cheerfully. She picked up on the fact the Violet was deaf, but didn’t know sign language. She pulled out her phone and repeated herself in the notes, then flashed into towards Violet.  

• Posted at:

penguinquest51

"I heard that!" He shouted. "Wait, is that a roller coaster!?"

• Posted at:

flasheagle51

"Fortune telling, huh? I'm in." Tori fidgeted with the compact mirror that Lynn had given her at the start of her visit. 

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

AKA Shyhara

¤Proud Canadia

"donned tall pant.

athleticbear159

Charley

"I guess, I was gonna go on the roller coasters, but I'll come so I can fight off more people." I replied, then quickly signed the message for Violet. I could sense(and knew) she was deaf, so it was good that I had learned sign language to help my partially-deaf cousin. 

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

cobraphoenix530

As you entered the tent, you saw the lady who you assumed was Madame Dorothea sitting in front of a tiny table, looking downwards. She had cookies and some tea ready, just the right amount for your group. When you all had entred, the lady raised her head and smiled. All of a sudden you felt this wonderful warmth run through you, filling you to the brim with joy and happy thoughts. You realized from some deep instinct within you, that you knew this lady, and that she was safe. As you realized this, the world seemed to light up in one colour, _____. You looked around, seeing none of your groupmates. In the distance, you noticed a dwelling...

What colour did the world light up as for you?

What does the dwelling look like to you?

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

athleticbear159

Charley

I grinned and entered the tent first, walking in to see an elderly woman in a purple robe with a big ruby-red ring on her finger. She raised her head casually and smiled, as the world seemed to spin. I felt a tingling warmth rush through me, suddenly filling my head with thoughts about winning my sports, or roasting smores over a crackling campfire, or climbing trees and bouncing on a trampoline at night. I felt safe and enclosed, but not in a bad way, like my claustrophobia and not sitting still way. The world seemed to glow a scarlet red, with the outer edges a faded gold. In the distance, there was a dwelling made from brick, it looked to be average sized with a big yard in comparison. I noticed various objects, like soccer nets and a soccer ball, plus there were lacrosse sticks lying around the yard. It had two towering oak trees in the front, with a big trampoline in the back. There was a small campfire-pan object that had burnt wood with tiny sparks flying off of it. I smelled cut grass, burnt wood, and molten fudge brownies. The sun was shining and the weather was nice. I peered around, not seeing my group. "Guys? GUYS!" I yelled.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

horsedragon1273

Blakelin:

I wondered over to the tent, and walked inside after a moment. A lady sat behind a small table, and I presumed that she was Madame Dorothea, as that was the only logical explanation. She raised her head and smiled, and suddenly, a warmth ran through me, causing me to be full of joy and happy thoughts. It was with this that I felt as though I knew the lady, and that she was safe. The moment this thought entered my head, the world lit up in a black that seemed to suck you in like a void and never return you. As I looked around, no one from the group I had seen enter prior to my own entrance was there, and in the distance, I noticed what seemed to be a dwelling of some sort. It was a skyscraper, forged in black metal that gleamed from some unknown light source. Some of the windows had pale blue light spilling from them, and I decided to head towards this dwelling, wondering if it could provide answers.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

DCI.

turquoisepegasus48

Mark:
He walked into the tent and looked around quickly before looking at the lady - Madame Dorothea, presumably. She smiled at the group Mark was beginning to consider his - under his protection, preferably as his friends and possible love interests. Warmth rushed through him - thoughts of stage lights and napping in sunbeams and the home his family used to live in and Jackson, before the accident. He saw the world around him light up in a warm gold, the same shade of gold of his younger brother's eyes. It was like a punch to the gut, even with the warmth and positivity surrounding him. Mark looks around, panicked - how am I here? He recognizes the neatly placed pastures, the animals standing about in them. He recognized the grass, and the two-story house in the distance, painted a soft pink with white trim. He falls to his knees, because he can't be here. It doesn't exist anymore even if he wishes it so. This place - his home - burned down several years ago. How? How am I back here?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

athenabird158

Monica

As soon as she stepped into the tent, Monica’s vision became tinted a light pink, like her hair. After meeting eyes with the kind,old woman the scene changed. Monica was standing outside a cottage. The Stars where shining above and reflecting off the water of the creek behind the cottage. Lines of pastel flowers followed the pathway to the porch. Candles lit the windows, which were kept open. It wasn’t like there were any neighbors to peer in; the cottage was far from civilization. A tear traced down Monica’s face. Why would she be here? The home of her real mother, not the wItCh ShE lIvEd WiTh NoW.

• Posted at:

penguinquest51

Leon stepped into another tent, he saw a rusty old machine, he used it, his plush started to float into the air. "Hey! My dad gave em that!" He shouted, he grabbed it, but it felt like a ghost was trying to keep it, he fell out f the tent, with the toy in his hand, except now it had been torn, he headed off to try to find someone who could fix it.

• Posted at:

athleticbear159

Charley

As I walked up to the brick house, I noticed something on the side of the door. A small golden plaque read, 

"I'm the OLDEST! I make the rules!" A small and neat signature was engraved onto the bottom.

"I'm in the MIDDLE! I'm the reason we made rules!" A slightly messier name, "Connor," was at the bottom.

"I'm the YOUNGEST! "The Rules" Don't APPLY to me!" A scribbled name, that was big and scrawled letters spelled out "Charlotte" on the bottom. I backed away as I clutched my head with one hand and my mouth with the other. "How could this be true?" I whispered to myself, silently crying as I pinched myself. It was my old house, the one we were forced to move out of, the reason we had to come to this stupid and tiny little town. I bent down and sat on the step, crying in my head. "I wish I could go home." I whispered to myself.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

flasheagle51

get ready for a novel, guys. I am the master of way-too-descriptive writing

Tori was overcome by a curious warmth that left her head swimming with visions, visions of an ending where she could finally be with... wait, what?

Everything was a cold, icy blue (Glacia's favourite color, actually) for a few moments, and suddenly everything changed.

Tori stood, clutching an umbrella in one hand and a large wheeled suitcase in the other, on a busy street as people passed through torrential rain and the blue-tinted fog at the edges of her vision. The smell of dust, car exhaust and who knows what else assaulted her nose. In the distance stood a skyscraper that seemed to stand out from the high-rise buildings around her. She could somehow see that it was built out of pieces of broken mirrors, jutting out at random angles. The top of the tower reached past the swirling grey clouds, and there were neon lights running up and down the sides- like the tangle of neon surrounding a casino, there was a constantly changing cacophony of painful colors that broke through the light blue haze.

If a person passing her on the street acknowledged the building, it was with a confused or irritated tone. The area around the building was grey through and through, and the people reflected that... everyone except her.

Tori now looked down at herself and saw that she was wearing the outfit she wore the day she moved into the big city.  A bright orange dress that went just below her knees with lace at the hem, white gathered sleeves and a loose waist. A short-sleeve, cropped lace jacket in a pastel yellow on top. A pair of white light up sneakers with purple laces. A necklace with a small bottle of black ink as a pendant. 

The umbrella she held was transparent with pastel pink, orange and yellow flowers printed on it, mostly at the center. Looking up, Tori could clearly see the rain assaulting it from above. 

Her suitcase was a deep, rich purple that barely showed through all the patches she'd sewn on it. The wheels, handle and other plastic components were white and her name was written on the handle in a metallic silver marker. All in all, compared to the greyness she seemed to shine like a miniature sun. 

Strengthening her resolve, Tori began to move towards the neon mirror building, suitcase in tow, and as she stood before it and looked up as far as she could see, she still seemed to glow yellow and orange beside the skyscraper.

She looked through the stained glass door that depicted two flashily (but modestly) dressed women beckoning the onlooker into the building. The lobby was color everywhere, populated by people wearing outfits as bright as Tori's. 

Walking in, she had a sense that something was going to happen.

Then she immediately walked into another girl.

She slowly looked up at the person she bumped into, trying to avoid eye contact. 

Sickly pale skin.

White hair with blue tips.

Electric blue eyes. 

Pastel blue crop top and shorts, white rain boots with blue light up heels, clear vinyl rain jacket, white-and-black checked canvas tote that could carry a horse.

A necklace that probably carries 90% of the world's population of dead starfish.

A plethora of bangles with cowrie shells inlaid in them. 

She opened her mouth to say something, then shook her head and looked at Tori apologetically.

"Lynn?"

"Tori?"

headcanon that Tori has never grown out of light-up sneakers and when she sees a pair she's like a 5-year-old in a toy store

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

AKA Shyhara

¤Proud Canadia

"donned tall pant.

cobraphoenix530

~Charley~

As you sat on the steps of the house, you heard footsteps approaching you. A lady dressed in a flowing white gown came and sat beside you. She looked at you and you gasped, recognising her as the lady fron the tent, but much younger, and looking like an angel itself, with an unearthly beauty of sorts. She waved her hand over your face, drying your tears. "You must be wondering why I bought you here my child." You nodded your head, confusion present in your eyes. The woman let out a small sigh. "I thought you could use a happy memory. Some stuff might happen in the future, not all of it good. Just remember to hold this memory, these happy feelings in your heart until those dreadful times pass. Quickly, look down there!" The woman pointed her hand towards the end of the driveway, where you could see a van coming up the road. You recognised your family through the windows. When ou turned back, the woman was fading away. She handed you a delicate gold ring, wit a tiny ruby set in the centre of it. "There will come a time where you will be in dire need of help. When this time comes, twist this ring trice around the finger it's on, and call out for help. No matter where you are, help will arrive. Be warned however, this ring only has one use, so use it wisely." Uttering those words, the woman vanished completely, leaving you with the ring in your hands.

~Blakelin~

As you walked towards the skyscraper, the nearest lit window opened up, revealing the one person you thought you'd never see again, the one person who you had missed with all your heart. You felt amazed that you were this lucky...

~Mark~

As you fell to your knees, you heard steps running towards you. You looked up, only to see your younger brother. You stood up, only to fall to your knees again, tears running down your face as you laughed hysterically. "This can't be real. I'm hallucinating. There is no possible way this could be happening right now. Aha, ha, haha, hahahAHAHAHAH-" Your brother slapped you, effectively shocking you out of your hysteria. "Snap out of it M! I don't have much time here with you, and mom and dad are waiting in the house as well! Unless you wanna waste your few minutes you have with us, don' lose your marbles!" You slowly nodded your head, getting up. As you faced your younger brother, he seemed to sway for a second, then he leaped on you with the biggest hug. He sobbed lightly into your shirt, "I missed you..."

~Monica~

The doors to the cottage opened, and your mother walked out, looking young and free of all her worries. She looked in your direction, and a smile lit up her entire face. "Monica! I was wondering where you were! Come in, I just made your favorite dessert!"

~Leon~

As you were wandering around the carnival, a door hidden behind one of the tents caught your eye. It seemed to have strange symbols carved into it. All of a sudden, your plush started tugging you towards the door.

~Tori~

(Haha, that's so cute!)

Lynn smiled at you. "Guess what Tori? I finally found a good job! I get to go work in Jokester's Carnival of Wonders! Isn't that amazing! Look, they even gave me this cool tattoo!" She turned her face to reveal an intricate lock inked on her right cheekbone. And that's when you realised. This was before that ever happened.

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

athleticbear159

Charley

I sat on the paved steps, as a woman approached me. She was the exact same woman from the tent, except she looked very young and I could see all of her features. She was wearing a long, flowing, white gown with small crystals embroidered along the hem, belt, and neckline. She had long and wavy burnt-umber hair that was braided into a loose fishtail, and her sparkly blue eyes looked straight at me. She put her hands on my cheeks, and my tears disappeared. 

"You must be wondering why I brought you here my child." She murmured, as I nodded in confusion. She sighed. "I thought you could use a happy memory, these happy feelings in your heart until those dreadful times pass. Quicjky, look down there!" She pointed to the driveway, where my family's old, battered, and worn from long carpooling for tournaments van drove up and I recognized my family through the windows. As I turned back, the woman was fading. She handed me a small golden ring, with a tiny ruby in the middle. I set it on my right pinkie as she explained.

"There will come a time when you will be in dire need of help.When the time comes, twist this ring trice around the finger it's on, and call out for help. No matter where you are, help will arrive. Be warned however, this ring has only one use, so use it wisely." She uttered. "WAIT!" I called out as the woman disappeared, I tried to grab hold of her but she was gone. I tripped and fell onto the road. I swabbed a cut on my arm as I propped my head up. "Why did you give it to me?"(she said this)

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athleticbear159

Charley

I sat on the paved steps, as a woman approached me. She was the exact same woman from the tent, except she looked very young and I could see all of her features. She was wearing a long, flowing, white gown with small crystals embroidered along the hem, belt, and neckline. She had long and wavy burnt-umber hair that was braided into a loose fishtail, and her sparkly blue eyes looked straight at me. She put her hands on my cheeks, and my tears disappeared. 

"You must be wondering why I brought you here my child." She murmured, as I nodded in confusion. She sighed. "I thought you could use a happy memory, these happy feelings in your heart until those dreadful times pass. Quicjky, look down there!" She pointed to the driveway, where my family's old, battered, and worn from long carpooling for tournaments van drove up and I recognized my family through the windows. As I turned back, the woman was fading. She handed me a small golden ring, with a tiny ruby in the middle. I set it on my right pinkie as she explained.

"There will come a time when you will be in dire need of help.When the time comes, twist this ring trice around the finger it's on, and call out for help. No matter where you are, help will arrive. Be warned however, this ring has only one use, so use it wisely." She uttered. "WAIT!" I called out as the woman disappeared, I tried to grab hold of her but she was gone. I tripped and fell onto the road. I swabbed a cut on my arm as I propped my head up. "Why did you give it to me?"(she said this)

Sorry if this double-posts!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

horsedragon1273

Blakelin:

A window lit up, revealing the girl who had died in my arms. "Sage?" I called out, pushing the door to the skyscraper open. "Is that really you?" I walked around on the first floor, heading towards what I thought was the room she had appeared in, when I saw her exiting, her dark auburn hair in a braided bun. "Sage!" I called out once more, and she turned towards me.

"Brother!" She called, then ran towards me, leaping into my arms. Her gray eyes shined in the dimmness, and a she had a smile on her face. She wore a tie-dyed tank top, the reds, blues, yellows, oranges, and greens one of the few bright and colorful things here. She also had on dark gray jeans with rips in them, and a pair of scuffed black combat boots. I set her down after a moment, and she giggled. 

"Sage, why are we here? You're dead." I say, looking into her eyes.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

DCI.

turquoisepegasus48

Mark:

He's walking. He's walking and running and he's not in the hospital or in a wheelchair with a mask on because of possible smoke.

"This can't be real. I'm hallucinating. There is no possible way this could be happening right now." Mark chuckled, partially out of nerves, partially out of a desperate attempt to stop crying.

"Snap out of it M! I don't have much time here with you, and mom and dad are waiting in the house as well! Unless you wanna waste your few minutes you have with us, don' lose your marbles!" Jackson scolded, though he smiled. Mark stood up shakily, instantly alert as his younger brother swayed slightly before leaping at him in a hug. Mark hugged the younger - but Jackson was still taller then him because his brother was a beanpole and that totally wasn't fair - and blinked back tears with the expertise of an actor.

"I missed you..." Jackson whined, with a small sob.

"I saw you this morning, you goofball, what are you going on about?" Mark responded with a laugh, and the brunette grinned.

"Yeah, but you're always so.. Guilty looking. And now you're not." Mark sighed, Jackson was more perceptive than he gave him credit for.

"Let's get back to the house, yeah? If we're quick you can show off all those sick acrobatic skills you're so proud of."

(hahaHA, you assumed Jackson was dead, didn't you? but no, he's alive. just... uh. well. there's a reason (one of) mark's biggest fear(s) is fire.)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

athenabird158

Monica

Monica felt another start tear falling from her face. “Ma?” She asked, stepping forward. Her mother looked happy, carefree, like she always had, before it happened. Her mother’s carnal eyes shine with happiness.

“Monica! I was wondering where you where! Come in, I just made macaroons!” The smell of sweet vanilla drifted out from inside the house. Monica took a few steps closer.

“Ma?” She repeated, beginning to truly cry now. Monica was instantly five years old again, running up the stairs today dinner with mother and her father. Before.... before..

Monica ran up to her mother, and hugged her as tight as she could. “Ma?” She kept repeating through her sobs. “Why?”

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , , 7