Thumbnail avatar 7cdf3c45e9

iceclaws188

Welcome! This is a thread for my story with revolved around werewolves. I-I hope you like it! Please comment and give me constructive criticism. Here we go, chapter one!

Chapter 1 ~ Rita

The rain bombarded down audibly on the roof of the house, causing Rita great irritation. She stalked over from her desk to the window slamming the it down. She hated, no, she loathed it. Every rain would bring out the damp and raw earthy smells from the forest behind her house and linger around inside giving her a headache. In fact, nature itself made her uncomfortable. Yes, Rita preferred the much more sterile, comforting, man made environment of her room. The computer buzzed to regain Rita's attention. She withdrew her hands from the window and sunk back down in the chair. Reports from wolf activity made up of the fifty percent of tabs on Chrome. Dismissing her mother's findings, she clicked away the tabs and went back to school work. Wolves, Rita scoffed at her mother while thinking. God, at least my sister isn't that paranoid. Something fluttered in her heart. You could say it was sadness, but to Rita it was just another emotion she has learned to not succumb to. Cassy... Now the the delicate flutter felt like the flapping of wings. She was there when- Rita was breathing harder. With panic, she slammed her hand down on the desk, shaking the room. Her nerves retreated and all was calm again. Rita went out into the hall looking for Cassy. Cassy normally was in her room up a small flight of stairs adjacent to Rita's own room. The door was open when Rita went in. Yellow sunlight dappled in from the large bay window filtering into the empty room. In the hallway, an old picture caught Rita's eye when going to the kitchen. A young dark girl with a board smile and wiry black hair was standing next to a scrawny blond with a paler complexion between the two. Blond Cassy was looking into the woods, even back then, but at that time she was smiling. Another flutter arose, and reminded Rita that she was the only one who smiled any more. She traced her sister's face and wondered where that smile disappeared, when that smile disappeared. She didn't know where, but she knew when, a time not spoken about for five whole years. Now all her sister did was look into the woods. It seemed like they were polar opposites. While Rita could let go, Cassy could not.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

Thumbnail avatar 7cdf3c45e9