Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

This takes place during the second war(before the wyrm for those who don't know the different between the first and second war. *shrug*) 

Forum: 

Name: 

SA: 

SA's name: 

Your gender: 

Your age: (11-13): 

Your apperence: 

Your Personality:  

SA's apperence: 

SA's personality: 

Region: 

Crush: 

Powers (two please): 

Backstory:

Other: 

Rules: 

No same gender ships

No OP

No bullying (duh)

No cursing (you could get banned for that) 

Name: Tala

SA: A small land turtle

SA's name: Hercules  

Your gender: Female

Your age: (11-13): 12

Your apperence: Black hair, blue eyes, olive skin. Wears boots, black pants, gray shirt, cloak of green. (Welp, best I got)

Your Personality:  Shy at first, but is kind to others. She likes helping but can also be cold and distant from people. Salty as the sea. 

SA's apperence: Small. Green. Black eyes. 

SA's personality: Acts tough, but occasionaly falls over. 

Region: Eura

Crush: Probably a boy later on

Powers (two please): Can hold breath for longer times (breath holding powers :3) , can break solid things with a punch without breaking hand (iron fist) 

Backstory: has been living in Greenhaven, training. She likes to show new kids around, but also likes to hit training dummies with spears. She also plays with Hercules a lot. The tattoo of the turtle becomes on her neck. She often reads in her free time to Hercules. 

Other: HI!

Mods let through.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

"I'M THE KING OF THE NORTH!" - North being himself

Flipside: Silence 

What is it that you see when you look at me? 

Am I making quite the fool out of me? 

inkartistic23

Up

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Save

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

inkartistic23

@Stargazer - SAVED!

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Save plz!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save plz :3

• Posted at:

❅ Jsʀ

Cʜɪ Nʀʟ

I's ʙɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʟ ʟ ʟɪ Cʜʀɪss

♫  Eʀʏʜʀ ʏ ɢ...

Wɪʜ ɴʏ ɴs ɴ sɪʟʀ ʟɴs ɢʟ

icewolf2513

Name: Atlas Northe

SA: Cuttlefish

SA's name: Aquamarine 

Your gender: Male

Your age: 13

Your appearance: About 5'11, tanned skin and barely noticeable freckles, midnight blue eyes, and dark brown, slightly wavy hair. He wears white short sleeved shirts and either black pants or black shorts, and either barefoot or boots. He has a bit of muscle. When Aquamarine is in tattoo form, it's a tattoo of a cuttlefish in the center of his chest. 

Your Personality: Ash loves the ocean, especially since that's the only way he can bond with Aqua. He also loves the night. He's a little goofy and takes the overprotective big brother role towards his friends. Ash is smart but doesn't show it off. He's self-conscious and tries to put others first, making him neglect his own feelings. He's clumsy and awkward. 

SA's apperence: A slightly larger than normal cuttlefish

SA's personality: Doesn't like other people much, sometimes overly confident but usually knows what's good for Ash. 

Region: Oceanus (I think I spelled it right...)

Crush: Open, just ask. ^^

Powers: Breathing underwater, swimming long distances.

Backstory: Ash's parents lived far away from everyone else and grew up a bit lonely. His best friend is Aquamarine and spends most of his time outside swimming and playing with Aqua. 

Other: Pov color

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar fcd0bd8348

whitewolf9434

SAVE

• Posted at:

Arctic

IF EVERY PORKCHOP WERE PERFECT

WE WOULDN'T HAVE HOTDOGS

❣ #Arctix

❃ Don't regret the past,

just learn from it ~Ben Ipock

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

SAVE

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie ish real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

I'm a forum ghost now...just ignore me 

rip stan lee 

inkartistic23

@Everyone who wants a save: SAVED. 

@Stargazer: Accepted! 

I might have Tala have a crush on Ash eventually, probably. Because I can see them as a couple. (And because of the fact of water. IDK, I'M WEIRD OKAY.) Well this is awkward. XD

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

icewolf2513

Oof, I just looked at his name and name I put in the descriptions... Yeah, his name is Ash. XD My bad.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

whitewolf9434

Name: Ticarc Hirth (Tic for short) [NoTicE wHaT I DiD tHeRe? xd]

SA: (Is red wolf allowed?)

SA's name: Treasure (F)

Your gender: Male

Your apperence: He wears a green cloak and some black shoes with a comfortable suit with some knee-long leggins.

Your Personality: He is flirty with girls and loves to laugh. He is the guy almost everyone in Greenhaven gets to know since he is a total extrovert. He has some anger issues though, but he tries to control them everyday.

SA's apperence: brownish fur, Brown eyes and long ears (not too long xD)

SA's personality: She teases Ticarc all the time and sometimes is playful, but once the situation changes from peaceful to dangerous, she will defend Ticarc and his friends.

Region: Eura (born), Arctica (has lived there since he was a smol bean :3)

Crush: Openn

Powers: He can go to ice cold regions and won't need warm clothes for it annndddd he can run very fastttt

Backstory: Ticarc was born in Eura but moved immediately to Arctica since his parents decided to live there. He learned how to fight, survive and laugh with the Arctican people, so it was pretty hard to go once he went with Treasure to Greenhaven shortly.

Other: POV

• Posted at:

Arctic

WE WOULDN'T HAVE HOTDOGS

❣ #Arctix

❃ Don't regret the past,

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

athleticbear159

Here ya go!

Name: Charlotte(Charley) Brandt

SA: A falcon!

SA's name: Achilles

Your gender: female

Your apperence: She's a brunette, with light-chestnut brown hair that has natural golden highlights,she keeps her hair up in a high ponytail or high messy bun, anything to keep it out of her face. Her eyes are like a golden amber, they're actually rare and are very pretty, they sparkle green in the sunlight. She has long and dark eyelashes, freckles across the bridge of her nose and cheeks, and is tan. Athletic build, very fit and strong, a bit short, intimidating, hates being teased about size and calls herself "fun-sized".thats what I call myself! Wears cream-colored tunic(short sleeve), dyed scarlet pants, leather sneaker-boot things(the equivalent of sneakers, except in the old days), and a golden necklace with a sun emblem on it. She has a fluffy brownish tan cloak when it's cold.

Your Personality: She's energetic and always on the move. She's one of those girls that can't sit still, and is always on the move doing something like sports. She's cheerful and charming, funny and (sometimes) flirty, but she can seriously hurt you if she tries. She's extremely athletic and good at every sport even if she doesn't know it existed. She's been extremely sporty since she was an infant and is very proud that she's daring and brave as heck. Charley has a short temper and very stubborn, and she's so competitive that she's probably over-competitive. She's probably the most competitive person you'll ever meet, honestly. Is very tough and handles pretty much anything you throw at her well. 

SA's apperence: Is slightly big, but still a little bit small since she's small, y'know? Silvery gray, golden brown eyes, small golden beak.

SA's personality:  Very tough just like her, and is willing to do whatever it takes to save others. Occasionally does what she feels like(ignorant).

Region: Amaya

Crush: maybe Arctic's character, but open for a boy.

Powers (two please): Has superhuman speed, can run faster than the speed of light. Has super strength and can physically lift almost anything(almost), but doesn't use this as much as super speed. Super speed technically leads to creating tornadoes, and to the point where she can actually travel back in time, but she does not do this ever, except for extremely important times. 

Backstory: Her parents, unfortunately, seperated when she was at a young age and she onley knew her father and her two older brothers. She's the happiest out of all of them, though, but is probably so influenced in sports and stuff because she only ever grew up in a house of boys. 

Other: Mean dr coconut fell out of a palm tree:)

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie ish real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Name: Aelwyn Cairah

SA: Arctic Fox

SA's name: Eira (snow in Welsh)

Your gender: F

Your age: 12

Your apperence: Mid back length wavy black hair, dark enough it looks blue. Usually has a few silver leaf clips in it. Eyes are blue and silver, with long black lashes. Skin is pale, contrasting with hair. Aelwyn is about 4’8, with a slim build. She often wears black leggings with knee high boots and a jacket, though she switches to wearing a blouse and green cloak when a Greenheart. Also has a silver charm bracelet on right hand.

Your Personality: Aelwyn is very outgoing, though she can overuse her positive energy. When that happens, she becomes a little ball of frost and gloom. Brianna loves large groups, and does flirt quite often, though never seriously. She is afraid of falling in love, as the one time she did, she was shut down harshly.

SA's apperence: A white Fox with golden eyes

SA's personality: Cold and protective towards Aelwyn, but warms up towads people who are friendly towards her (Aelwyn)

Region: Amaya (I haven’t read the books for a while, so I might be spelling this wrong ^^’)

Crush: None yet

Powers: Winter powers (controlling snow, ice, cold...) and enhanced abilities (vision, hearing, strength...)

Backstory: Aelwyn used to travel all over Erdas and to neighboring countries with her parents, but unfortunately lost them in a shipwreck at age 9. She was adopted by a close friend of her parents, and eventually gained her spirit animal. (At age 10 she was also brutally rejected by her crush and made fun of for that reason. She decided she never wanted to go through that again, so she tried her best not to fall in love with anyone). Even though she lost her parents to the sea, she still loves it.

Other: Fun fact, her name was originally Brianna, but I decided I’d remember a Welsh name better, as most of my OC’s have Welsh names.

• Posted at:

❅ Jsʀ

Cʜɪ Nʀʟ

I's ʙɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʟ ʟ ʟɪ Cʜʀɪss

♫  Eʀʏʜʀ ʏ ɢ...

Wɪʜ ɴʏ ɴs ɴ sɪʟʀ ʟɴs ɢʟ

inkartistic23

@Arctic, Bear, and Jokester(YES. I MEMORIZED THEM ALL!) - ACCEPTED. WE CAN START POVing! PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT JOINED CAN JOIN ANYTIME! (I'LL PUT MY P.O.V. ON THIS POST I GUESS) 

Tala's P.O.V. - 

I walked around Greenhaven quietly, holding Hercules and talking to him softly. "Buddy, I heard that we might get a mission soon," I muttered. He looked up and gave a small turtle smile. I whispered, "We'll finally get to leave... maybe explore..." I felt my heart pounding as I said, "Maybe fight..." I sat down in the grass, and placed Herc in front of me. I said, "Maybe I'll make friends... and maybe... I'll be happy..." I smiled down at Herc, who then, SOMEHOW, fell on his back. How. How does he fall over, WITHOUT MOVING?! I picked him up and set him back up. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

whitewolf9434

Ticarc

I walked down the alleys of Greenhaven, Treasure following behind. "You hungry, girl?" I said as we continued walking, petting her back while doing so. She nodded and yelped, I took that as a yes. "Well then, lets get some meat!" Treasure barked and started running and gaining speed. I laughed and ran after her, as she knew exactly where to get food. 

As we got to the food stand and asked for tye food, I sat down on the floor with Treasure and she started chomping her meat. I smiled and started eating my meat as well.

• Posted at:

Arctic

WE WOULDN'T HAVE HOTDOGS

❣ #Arctix

❃ Don't regret the past,

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

icewolf2513

Ash:

It was morning, I knew nobody else was awake. I got out of bed and went down to the kitchen to get a small piece of bread before heading out of our little hut near the beach. I walked to the beach, which wasn't far away, and sat on my knees once I was about knee-deep, and let Aquamarine out. I usually sleep shirtless so I can see the tattoo of him. I smiled. "You think we'll go somewhere today?" I whispered. Aqua turned orange. Maybe...

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

athleticbear159

Charlotte(Charley)

It was very early, right around the crack of dawn, and I quickly ran outside to climb my tree and watch the sunrise. I bit into an apple that I had picked yesterday and saved, as I felt wind blow by me. That must've been a sign that I would need Achilles today. I clung to the tree and climbed up even higher, seeing the sun illuminate the sky.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie ish real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Name: Olivia Xhlye Zaylia

SA: Golden Snub-Nosed Monkey (Female)

SA's name: Climber

Your gender: Female

Your age: 12

Your apperence: Olivia has light brown hair the is very wavy and flows to her shoulders. She normally wears her hair in a tight, low ponytail. She has crystal blue eyes with light blue specks around her pupil. Olivia has a thin, short nose and freckles dust her face and shoulders. She has a skinny and tall build, and small ears. She has the lightest bit of pink on her cheeks and normal sized eye lashes. She has pale skin, but sometimes her skin tans while she is out in the sun. Olivia has a small birth mark on her left palm that is shaped like a deformed heart. Her spirit animal tattoo of her monkey circles her neck and the monkey's tail ends on her upper back. Olivia also has a stork bite birth mark on her nose.

Olivia wears a green tank top and a camo colored sports bra over the tank top. She wears green jeans with camo colored patches on the jeans. She wears green high tops that have camo colored toe part instead of white. She has a green and camo cloth hair band that she wears on her head and a camo colored Para band bracelet on her left wrist. She wears a pair of small, camo head phones that hang from her neck. She has green oval shaped glassed with the sides camo colored. Olivia normally wears a leaf shaped mood ring on her left hand; on her middle finger.

Your Personality: Olivia is somewhat shy around new people and strangers, and kind of introduces herself in awkward ways. She is very brave and smart when it comes to her having to step up. Olivia hates crowds and feels very awkward around new people. She never really makes friends, so normally someone would have to come up to her and say hi. Olivia would rather step away from crowds then go into them. She gets uncomfortable in huge crowds, and she never really talks much. Some people might even think she's mute. Olivia enjoys the wilderness and outdoors. To get away from life’s problems or to just relax and have her own time, she simply goes outside. Olivia in more of a calm, and think before you leap type of person. She never does something before thinking about it, and she is always calm in hard times. She can do parkour very easily and she is very sporty. Olivia is the type of girl who lead by her own example. She never changes her personality to impress anyone, and always follows her guts. Olivia is very nice, and happy to be your friend once you get to know her. she is ready for anything, and she is very tom-boyish. She looks to nature instead of people when her emotions are out of control. She keeps her anger and sadness bottled up, so sometimes she might not act like herself. But she is always ready to help someone in need. Olivia hates touching other people's skin with her skin. She never did like that. She is great at parkour and climbing on things. Olivia is very daring too. She likes to do things no one has ever done. She climbs all over things and does parkour as much as possible.

SA's apperence: Climber is a normal sized monkey with a golden colored fur and a blue nose and face. Her tail is long, and she has very soft fur. Her eyes are all black and she has sharp, white teeth.

SA's personality: Climber is very hyper and always wants to get into mischief. She is very smart though, and she has a never ending supply of energy. Climber can climb very well, and she enjoys spending time up in the trees or on Olivia's shoulder.

Crush: Open, just ask!

Powers: Olivia has super strength when it comes to climbing and when her SA is out. She also has enchanted swiftness and balance, making it hard for her to fall or fail to fight someone.

Backstory: N/A

Other: Olivia is left handed, and her PoV color is Maroon.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Name:Grenda Ironheart 

SA:Snowshoe Hare 

SA's name:Grant 

Your gender:Female 

Your age: (11-13):12 

Your apperence:black hair, brown eyes, brown skin, blue tunic, brown pants, brown boots with white laces, short

Your Personality:Fussy,grumpy,a bit snooty and stuck up. Has a strong sense of right and wrong and morals,and never lies. Either frowning,scowling,or smirking,and rarely ever smiles. Thinks before acting and speaking,and is very smug when the others don't listen to her and get into trouble in the process. Will repeat the other's words if she thinks that they are really stupid. Almost never fights,but will if she has to. Sarcastic and very teasing. Actually deeply cares for the others,but doesn't like to admit it. Surprisingly gentle when she needs to be. Sensitive and a crybaby to boot,though hides it very well.  

SA's apperence:a normal snowshoe hare in the summer In the winter, his fur changes from brown to white. 

SA's personality:grumpy,asocial,withdrawn,loyal to those he's close with,kind hearted,patient,considerate 

Region:Eura 

Crush:None yet, and Grenda would like it to stay that way.

Powers (two please):super speed, able to change appearance in the winter(skin changes from brown to pale, hair changes from black to blond) 

Backstory:She was born into a rich family.

Other:None 

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

inkartistic23

@Phynix - Accepted but you might want to change some of the clothes design because I don't think they go well with the time set of the story. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

inkartistic23

@Lavender - Accepted! 

Tala - 

I felt hungry, but didn't move to get food. When Hercules looked at me, he seemed to frown. I pulled out food for him, and fed Herc. I watched the water in the pond, and stared into my reflection. I said to myself, "Soon, maybe, a mission..." I saw Herc was done eating, so I rubbed my neck, and he disappeared into a tattoo across the front of my neck. I've gotten so use to him becoming dorment, that it didn't faze me anymore. It didn't sting or burn. I sighed, "Maybe we'll finally be able to help, and I'm willing to fight for Erdas... why won't they let me fight yet...?" I stood up, and went to the training room. I pulled out a spear and syarted to practice. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

icewolf2513

Ash:

I sighed and scooted to slightly shallower water to sit and eat the bread I was holding above water. "You know... I'm sort of tired of not seeing other people, aren't you?" I asked Aquamarine, who was floating around me. "You need food, don't you..." I said, finishing my slice of bread and going into deeper water until Aquamarine had more room to swim. "We can hunt when Mom's up, she probably won't be long." I promised, playing with Aqua a bit while I looked out into the ocean. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Is it okay if Grenda was taken by Greencloaks and also lives in Greenhaven? If so, add a green cloak to her appearance.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

inkartistic23

@Lavender - Yes. 

Tala - 

I hit the training dummy hard, over and over, causing wood pieces to fly off. Eventually I got my spear stuck in the middle of it. "... Greaaat!" I mumbled, pulling at my spear. "Just great." I considered summoning Hercules for the iron fist, but wood splinters would fly everywhere, and I wasn't willing to clean that mess up. "Practicing I see," my mentor, Jay, said. I looked up and said, "Yeah." He was able to get my spear out quickly, without snapping it. I silently took the spear, and muttered, "Thank you." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Sorry if this is to late to join!

Name: Mason Caine

SA: Raven(Male)

SA's name: Shadow

Your Gender: M

Your Age: 13

Your Appearence: He has long blond straight hair, he has bright blue eyes, his skin is slightly tanned.  He has a few scars on his face and his right leg.  

Your Personality:

SA's appearence: Its a black raven

SA's personality:

Crush: None yet

Powers: He has extreme agility, and he has extreme reflexes.

Backstory:

Other:

(Ill finish this later)

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Rper}

God of Magic, Kylios, and Neutrality

Im a magic user

Prince Fall of the Autumn Kingdom

inkartistic23

@Cobra: Accepted!

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

athleticbear159

Charleotte(Charley)

I sighed and flipped off of the branch, landing neatly on my feet as I used my speed to dash to our fighting dojo. I hooked up a sand filled punching bag to the wall, then started humming as I shut put the rest of the world. When I was training to be one of our region's warriors, I always somehow lost my mind from the world and just started punching and kicking. Many people I met told me that it was possible I could become the youngest warrior in Concorba, so I just trained harder. I was very athletic and agile, which probably helped me out, but I had also worked my hardest my entire life. 

I continued to punch the bag, as I speeded up. My fists literally flew as my super speed kicked in and I ended with a kick.

"HIYA!" I screamed as the bag burst open. I dug out my throwing daggers and ripped of a piece of the burlap from my punching bag. I tied it around my head, covering my eyes with the itchy brown fabric. I held my daggers in both hands and threw them at a dummy who was filled with rocks. 

SHING!

I let the burlap slip off my eyes, and opened them.

"Sweeeet." I grinned, looking at my daggers nestled right on the heart and throat.

"Nice throw." I heard someone say from behind me(Amaya citizen)

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie ish real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

frostlynx454

Your Appearance: I dont really know what types of clothing they wear in this setting.  Lets just say that he wears the standard Amayan clothing, with his green cloak.

Your Personality: Hes pretty calm and collected, and he tends to be pretty optimistic.  But he is WAY to loyal to his friends.

SA's personality: Shadow doesnt really like new people, but he is really protective of people he knows.

Backstory: When he summoned Shadow at Eleven years old, he was taken in by the Greencloaks since his parents had died a year earlier.  Hes lived there ever since.

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Rper}

Im a magic user

frostlynx454

@Bear Dont mean to be rude, but wouldnt Superspeed be too OP?  I mean sure, Falcons are pretty fast, but not faster then the speed of light fast.  Maybe she could be faster then a normal human can run, but only to like the speed of a car on the freeway?  

Also when Shadow is in tattoo form, hes on Masons cheek, because it looks cool.

Mason:

I woke up early in the morning.  I got dressed and headed down for breakfast.  While I was eating breakfast, Olvan came up to me.  He said "Mason, good to see your awake.  I am assigning you to go on a mission to get some new recruits.  Lenori and three(or four, depending if Olivia is a greencloak or not) others will be going with you." 

I finished eating my bread and said.  "Cool, who are the other three(Four), and when will we be leaving?  Also where will we be going to get the new recruits?"  Olvan replied.  "The three(Four) are Tic, Tala, and Grenda(And Olivia).  You will be leaving a in two days, at dawn."  He then told me where they would probably be, and then told me the whereabouts of the people that we were to recruit.  I finished my food and went to the training room.  In there, there was a girl that I persumed to be Tala, and I said.  "You Tala?"  When she said Yes, I replied.  "Good.  Your going on a mission with me."

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Rper}

Im a magic user

frostlynx454

Bump

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Rper}

Im a magic user

inkartistic23

Tala - 

I stared at the boy. I could barely keep in my excitment. "M-mission! Yes! After a year of waiting, MY FIRST MISSION!" I jumped up and down excitedly. Then I caught myself. I stopped, coughed, and mumbled, "Very well...then." I summoned Hercules and he rested in my hands. I spoke softly, "Mission..." He gave a turtle noise (XD). Jay said, "When is the mission?" "Two days, and we will be leaving at dawn," the boy answered. Jay whispered in my ear, "That means training for you." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

whitewolf9434

Ticarc

After some never racking training with my weapon and Treasure, some grown up guy called me and said I was going on a mission with some other kids. "A mission!?? No way!" Treasure sat down and yawned. "Yes, Tic. Olvan will tell you more about it today evening." I walked away happily, and decided to train some more. 

• Posted at:

Arctic

WE WOULDN'T HAVE HOTDOGS

❣ #Arctix

❃ Don't regret the past,

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

icewolf2513

Ash:

"Ash, why do you have to be up so early?" called my Mom from out little house. 

"I like bonding with Aqua." I called back, twisting around and gesturing to the cuttlefish in the water. She went back in the hut for a minute before coming out to meet me. She didn't have a spirit animal, but she did her best to mentor me. She sighed.

"Alright Ash... Has Aquamarine ate yet?"

"No, we were waiting for you to be up." 

"Well I'm up now, so you can go find things to eat with him I guess. If you're not back here in five minutes then you're grounded."

"Yes ma'am." I smiled, falling into the water and closing my eyes, asking Aqua to help me so I could breathe underwater. A few seconds later, I took the chance of breathing, and it worked. It felt strange, but I was breathing. I helped Aqua find things to eat and met Mom back at the shore. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

frostlynx454

Mason:

"Well, I need to train too, so I guess we could train together."  I looked at Tala's mentor, and he nodded.  I summoned Shadow, and he looked at me expectantly.  "Just training today."  I said to Shadow.  Shadow then landed on my shoulder.  I got out my dagger and got in a ready position. 

Tala's mentor walked to the middle of the room and said "Remember, no hurting each other to much.  First one to get the other to surrender, wins."  He then stepped aside and said "Fight!"  I ran at her with surprising speed, but she lunged her spear at me.  I quickly sidestepped her spear and had my dagger at her throat.

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Rper}

Im a magic user

inkartistic23

Tala - 

"You're good..." I said with a smirk. I suddenly kicked him in the stomach. He stepped back, and I had enough time to run to the other side of the room. I pick up my spear in a swift motion, turned, and growled coldly, "Want to try that again?" Hercules was off to the side, and I felt his presence strongly. I nodded without looking at him as Mason ran at me again. I felt my hand become colder than ice, and I knew my skin became a gray shade. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

inkartistic23

up 

Stuff about Tala's parents and before she became a Greencloak will be added later

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

inkartistic23

I also forgot to add her eyes are gray-blue and turn completly gray when she cries. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

inkartistic23

Up

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

frostlynx454

Mason:

I then noticed that her hand turned gray, and I slowed to a stop.  I threw my dagger at her, but I threw it in a way that only the hilt would hit her.  It hit her in the forehead, and she collapsed.

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Rper}

Im a magic user

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5