Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Alright, so everybody knows and nobody goes making forms that contradict with the roleplay, here is some stuff.

You can have Muggle parents or Wizard parents, or one of each.

The setting is modern day, in England or wherever Hogwarts is.

This is an AU where the events of The Cursed Child did not happen.

No interacting with Canon characters

Also you are not allowed to be the relative of any of the main canon characters.

None of the original proffesors or the headmaster will still be there, except Madam Hooch, Hagrid, Mr. Filch, and the nurse

You have to be a first year for this Rp, ok?

Put "Your a Lizard, Wizard" In Other.

You can have four characters, just no more than four

Here is the Form!:

Name(First and Last):

Age(put eleven):

Sexuality:

Year(Put First):

Personality(Make it at least somewhat fit the house):

Appearence:

Background:

Muggle Or Wizard parents?:

Any Pets?(Cat, Owl, Toad.  It's usually Cat or Owl):

House:

Quidditch Position(Optional):

Other:

Name:Nathan Sewell

Sexuality:Straight

Year:1st

Personality:He is really smart, even among the Ravenclaws, but he doesn't brag about his feats that much. He is also extremely kind and loyal.  Hes also pretty brave.

Appearence: He has medium length straigh brownish black hair, the most beautiful pair of blue eyes, and he is about 5'.  He also has a slight tan, and he has some freckles.

Background: He is a great something grandson of Rowena Ravenclaw, and his parents are well known and rich.

Muggle Or Wizard parents?: Wizard

Any Pets?:He has a snowy owl named snowy.

House:Ravenclaw

Quidditch Position: Keeper

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Save!

• Posted at:

Full name: Dacien Quill Pines

Also: Blaise

(For info go to /356271)

Other half: Jokester

Just your friendly SAMB Spiderman 

"MR STARK IT SMELLS LIKE A NEW CAR IN HERE!"

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Name:Arwen Wysteria

Sexuality: Straight

Year: First

Personality: Arwen is outgoing, adventurous, and a bit on the crazy side. She enjoys playing practical jokes on anyone possible. She also happens to do the strangest stuff out of nowhere, which causes her to end up in some strange situations. She is fiercely loyal to her friends and has mood swings.

Appearence: She has large bronze eyes with silver specks that can turn gold, long wavy black-brown hair and is about 4’8. Her skin sans easily in the summer, but pales quickly in the winter. Ouside of Hogwarts she is often seen in black leggings, brown hiking boots and a knit sweater, which gets switched out for a blouse in the warmer seasons

Background: Her parents are very immersed in the wizarding world, with connections all over the place due to her father being a member of the Irish Quiddich team. Her father was a Slytherin, so he was kinda disappointed when she got in Gryffindor, but supported her nonetheless.

Muggle Or Wizard parents?: Half Blood, one wizard, one muggle.

Pets: A green tabby cat named Kiwi (bit of a magical mishap)

House: Gryffindor

Quidditch Position: Seeker

Crush: Open

Other:You’re a Lizard, Wizard

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

frostlynx454

Accepted and Saved

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Thumbnail avatar fcd0bd8348

whitewolf9434

savee

• Posted at:

Arctic

IF EVERY PORKCHOP WERE PERFECT

WE WOULDN'T HAVE HOTDOGS

❣ #Arctix

❃ Don't regret the past,

just learn from it ~Ben Ipock

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

So, is McGonagal Headmistress or not?

Also, save, please. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Name(First and Last): Charlotte(Charley) Stanton

Age(put eleven): 11

Sexuality: straight

Year(Put First): First

Personality(Make it at least somewhat fit the house): She's energetic and athletic, one of those girls who can't sit still and is always doing something like playing sports. She's true to her Gryffindor house and is brave as heck, a true warrior who will dare to do whatever it takes to save anybody. She's daring and will try new adventures all the time. She has a short temper and is very stubborn, and is so competitive she's overcompetitive. She's probably the most competitive person you'll ever meet, and she's been athletic since she was an infant.

Appearence: Brunette with mid-length(midback) golden brown hair that has natural golden highlights. She will always keeep it up and out of her face, usually in a high ponytail or high messy bun. Her eyes are a golden amber, they're very pretty and light. Her eyes are rare and they sparkle green in the sun. Long, dark eyelashes, big smile that lights up the whole room, tan, freckles across the bridge of her nose and a bit on her cheeks. She has an athletic build, very toned and fit, and is a bit shorter than most 11 year olds. She hates it when people tease her for her size, she calls herself "Fun-sized", and since she's short she moves quicker and can escape more things.

Background: Her parents are both muggles, the original parents she had divorced and her mother moved from America to France. Fun fact, Charley first lived in America, then moved to London. She lived with her dad and two older brothers, then her dad married again and now she has a younger brother as well. She was very excited of her letter and both her parents support her and are proud.

Muggle Or Wizard parents?: Muggle

Any Pets?(Cat, Owl, Toad.  It's usually Cat or Owl): Tawny owl named Ferocious

Quidditch Position(Optional): Middle Chaser, like a Striker for soccer

Other: Your a Lizard, Wizard

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

whitewolf9434

Name: Liam Andrew

Sexuality: Straight

Year: First year

Personality: Liam is quite nerve-racking. He can get to a point that will annoy you so much you'll scream in frustration, but he can also make you laugh so much you'll move your hands like a weirdo as you laugh your head out. He normally follows the rules since he's a first-year student, but sometimes he'll break them if it's up to great good (or sometimes not). Teachers sometimes do not accept his behavior when he's in a bad mood, but normally he'll be a good student in the eyes of them [the teachers]. He's friendly and he might also overreact, but he'll volunteer himself to fight if he has to.

Appearance: Liam's got a light brown hair with a low-faded haircut. He's 5'11 and has got a light brown skin. His eyes are honey-colored and a sweet, cute smile (xd)

Background: throughout the rp

Muggle Or Wizard parents?: Wizard parents

Any Pets?: Snowy Owl named Treasure

Other: You're a Lizard, Wizard

• Posted at:

Arctic

WE WOULDN'T HAVE HOTDOGS

❣ #Arctix

❃ Don't regret the past,

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

frostlynx454

Accepted, Saved, and she is not.

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Name(First and Last): Alex Freyadottir

Age(put eleven): 11

Sexuality: Panro Ace

Year(Put First): 1

Personality(Make it at least somewhat fit the house): Alex is an open person. Open-minded and accepting, and open about their beleifs. They're pretty touchy and prefer to be holding on to someone else. They're a little bit cat-like in their habits and actions, and they're pretty skittish at first. They are loyal to no end, and are easily hurt. They're very emotional, but often try to mask negative emotions. They hold themself to high standards, but no one else. They are interested in other cultures and learning all about the wizarding world. They are mature for their age.

Appearence: Alex is naturally blonde, and has their wavy hair cut short in a pixie cut. They're relatively pale and is about 4 foot 7 inches. They are tiny and use this to their advantage. They're relatively skinny in an unhealthy way. They have light grey-blue eyes and glasses.

Background: Alex's mother died in childbirth, and their father kicked them out when they realized they were genderfluid.

Muggle Or Wizard parents?: Her mother was a Witch, her father is a Muggle.

Any Pets?: No

House: Hufflepuff

Quidditch Position: Keeper (Or Back-up Keeper)

Other: You're a Lizard, Wizard.

Name: Jackson Rowanson

Sexuality: Homoflexible

Year: 1

Personality: Jackson is rather puppy-like, with a cheery disposition and excitable nature. He seems to have a boundless source of energy with a tendancy to trip over his own feet. He is obsessed with international music and memes. He always does his best but he's a little bit impulsive. He wants to learn everything he can about magic so he can tell his older brother all about it. Jackson is interested in gymnastics and dancing and music, and wants to combine magic with any or all of them. He wants to help people.

Appearence: Jackson has wavy light brown hair falling just under his ears. It is currently dyed a pastel pink. He's very tan even with his Caucasian heritage, as he spends as much time as he possibly can outside. He has light brown eyes with flecks of fold. He has freckles on his cheeks and nose. He has a muscular build and stands at about 4 foot 11 inches.

Background: Jackson and his family live on a relatively small family farm, kinda in the middle of nowhere. He and his older brother attended online school. 

Muggle Or Wizard parents?: Muggle Parents

Any Pets?: Eagle Owl named Stormjumper

House: Ravenclaw

Quidditch Position: Chaser

Other: You're a Lizard, Wizard. Can he maybe be a werewolf? (If so then his eyes are gold, and he has scars on his torso.)

• Posted at:

ALEX (Silver/Eevee) Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Name(First and Last):Kirsty Tate

Age(put eleven):11

Sexuality:Straight

Year(Put First):First

Personality(Make it at least somewhat fit the house):A shy, stuttering comic book nerd who lets people walk all over her. She’s usually in the background, and has low self-esteem. She isn’t used to attention, and the only way to make her open up is by mentioning comic books in front of her. She holds a secret passion for gardening, and lies when she doesn’t want people to know something about her.

She is very smart, and wants to know a lot. She is a bookworm, and is timid.

Appearence(There is a school uniform, I'll get to that later):black hair cut to the chin, brown eyes, light brown skin, short

Background:Her parents are second generation immigrants, and she's a third generation immigrant. She's Pakistani born in England.

Muggle Or Wizard parents?:Wizard parents

Any Pets?(Cat, Owl, Toad, Rat.  It's usually Cat or Owl):A black cat named Black Widow. Kirsty is really open around her.

House:Ravenclaw

Quidditch Position:None. Kirsty isn't interested in Quidditch.

Other:You're a Lizard, Wizard.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

athleticbear159

Can Charley have a crush on Liam again?

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

cobraphoenix530

When are we gonna start?

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

Is there a gryffindor keeper taken?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

frostlynx454

@Everybody All Accepted!

@Eevee sure, they can be a werewolf.

@Jokester We will start now!

@Chat Noir No

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

turquoisepegasus48

if we start now, where do we start?

getting our letters? diagon alley? the train? the sorting ceremony? there's a lot of places to start, we need a little more direction than start now

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

frostlynx454

Sorry, Start at getting your letters.

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

whitewolf9434

Yes Bear, lets just make it as if they were friends since they were lil kids xD

• Posted at:

Arctic

WE WOULDN'T HAVE HOTDOGS

❣ #Arctix

❃ Don't regret the past,

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

turquoisepegasus48

my characters being the only lgbtq+ characters is a mood

Alex:
They woke up to a something hitting them and the flutter of wings. They opened their eyes to see an envelope in their lap - wait, no, his lap. A guy day. He sighed and turned over the letter. It was addressed to him, even down to the Least Dirty Dead-End Alleyway.

Dear Ms. Freyadottir, - He sighed at the use of his birth pronouns -

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

It was signed by the deputy of the school.

"What." He mumbled allowed, looking over the list of supplies. "Wand, cauldron, dragon hide? Where do you even get this?" He looked up at the owl, perched on the edge of a rooftop. The owl blinked and flew off. He sighed, holding on to the letter, before heading out onto the street. Best to ignore it and try to get food.

Jackson:
Jackson stared, confused, at the owl on the windowsill. Since neither Mark nor his parents where doing anything, he got up and opened the window and held out his hand. The owl dropped a letter in his outstretched hand and flew off again.

"Addressed to J. Rowanson, The Blue Bedroom, it had our address to." He read aloud.

"I guess open the letter the intelligent owl gave you. Not the weirdest thing we've encountered." His mother said, and Jackson saw his older brother flinch out of the corner of his eye.

"Not your fault, Mark." He mentioned, before reading the letter aloud. "It also mentions that since the farm across the way is known to be wizard-owned, we can ask them about where to get supplies and stuff." Jackson and his family had known the family across the way were wizards since Jackson himself was 9. They had saved his life after a werewolf had bitten him. No one was sure who it was. 

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

cobraphoenix530

Arwen PoV

I woke up to a tapping sound on my window. It was way too early, even for an early bird, so I was in a terrible mood. I opened my curtains, only to come face to face with-an owl, nothing strange there. The strange thing was the fact that it had came to my window, and not to the little opening we had for owl mail. I opened the window, flinching as the owl flew into my room, dropped an envelope and flew to my desk. I picked up the letter, only to realise that it was from... “HOGWARTS?!?!” I was fully awake now. I dug some owl pellets out of my drawer and left them for the owl, then sprinted downstairs as fast as my legs could take me. “MOM, DAD, I GOT THE LETTER FROM HOGWARTS!!!” My parents looked up from the breakfast table in surprise (they were even more early-birdy than I was...) and then rushed over, almost suffocating me with their hugs. My dad seemed the most happy out of the two.

“Arwen, that’s great! We’ll head to Diagon Alley as soon as possible!” 

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

athleticbear159

Charlotte(Charley)

I woke up to my older brother yelling. It's the middle of the night!  I thought, as I rolled swiftly out of her bed and checked my clock. 

11:42, it read. "I'm gonna go kill Conner." I muttered and ran down the stairs. "CONNER!" I yelled, looking at my brother and father watching the football(soccer) game for Chelsea v. Manchester United. "Dad?" I asked. My dad continued to focus on the game and cheered as Chelsea made a goal. I noticed that my brother was wearing MY Chelsea sweatshirt. "CONNER!" I yelled again as my dad turned around. "I'd reckon he's stretched it out now, hm?" My dad chuckled and turned back to his game as Conner laughed. I rolled my eyes as the doorbell sounded. "Beckett never does this!" I called after them as I opened the door. There stood the postman, who handed me a letter with a red wax seal. "Um, thanks." I shut the door and ripped it open. There was a letter.

Dear Miss Stanton,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment,

Term begins on 1 September. We await you owl by no later than 31 July. 

I read, laughing. "This is bogus," I murmured, as the door rang again. I opened the door to see Liam, one of my best childhood friends. "Come in!" I said with a grin. "I need to tell you something good."

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

whitewolf9434

Liam

I rang Charley's home door and smiled, holding a letter on my hands. Charley opened the door and said "Come on in!! I need to tell you something." I grinned at her and walked inside. "Hello Mrs. Stanton, Mr. Stanton and Conner!" I said as Mrs. Stanton greeted me. I turned around at Charley and smiled "I need to show you something too!"

• Posted at:

Arctic

WE WOULDN'T HAVE HOTDOGS

❣ #Arctix

❃ Don't regret the past,

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

athleticbear159

Charley

"Cool!" I grinned. "Me first. Oh wait no, you first! Actually, let's just say it at the same time." I let out a small laugh. 

"On the count of three." He replied. 

"One, two, THREE!" I said. "I got accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!" We yelled and then I slapped my hands over my mouth. "Did you just say what I thought you said?" I asked, slightly muffled.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

Oooh, can I join?

• Posted at:

Sirius

Animagi

Slytherclaw

clevercat546

So I'm really sorry but I need to take back my save. I'm pretty booked with all the other RPs I've made forms for and my story and such. Sorry!

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

frostlynx454

Nathan:

I woke up at about 8am, and rushed downstairs for the post.  A bunch of letters were on the kitchen counter top.  I grabbed the letters and looked through them.  Bill, Mom, Dad, Dad, Mom, Jacob, AH-HA!  There it was!  My letter for hogwarts!  I opened it up quickly.  

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

whitewolf9434

Liam

I gasped and immediately smiled. "No way!!! We both got accepted!" I hugged her tight and tucked the letter inside my pocket. "I guess we need to go to Diagon Alley, that is where we will get our stuff!" I smiled at her. I never thought she would be accepted! "This is going to be so amazing!" I said, with literally twinkle in my eyes.

(:3)

• Posted at:

Arctic

WE WOULDN'T HAVE HOTDOGS

❣ #Arctix

❃ Don't regret the past,

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

ohhh... im late, but can i still join?? this is so cool!!!

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

frostlynx454

Sure, both of you can join

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

cobraphoenix530

Arwen PoV

My parents threw some floo powder in the fire, causing it to turn green. I stepped in, yelling “Diagon Alley!”

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

Thumbnail avatar decd6d4253

lightningwolf9850

Name: Jaiden Harrison

Sexuality: Bi (to be revealed very subtly later)

Year: First

Personality: She is shy and caring, with average grades for her age. She gets bored very easily, but if something she finds interesting or amusing is happening, she will pay very close attention to it. She is particularly gifted in transfiguration and potions, but doesn't like when she receives attention and praise because of it. Her favorite class is care of magical creatures, as she may find out in third year. she is very headstrong when around friends, and is not afraid to stand up for herself if she or a loved one is threatened. She is patient and extremely loyal to her friends, and is willing to listen to everyone's opinion. Her patronus is a barn owl, her wand is cedar wood, twelve and a half inches with unicorn hair core.

Appearence: Short with a little bit of chub. She has fairly pale skin, and light freckles all around her body. Her eyes are a very pale green, and she wears glasses. She has large lips, a small nose, high cheekbones, almond-shaped eyes, and a heart-shaped face. She has wavy, raven-black hair cut to her shoulders, which she usually wears half-up half-down. She always wears hairties around her wrist, and prefers to dress casually. Leggings, jumpers, baggy tops, sneakers, boots and shorts are what she normally wears. She always wears pastel colours and very little make-up.

Background:

Muggle Or Wizard parents: Muggle, and they are quite wealthy

Pet(s): Large dark brown female owl with cream and copper patches named Cocoa

House: Hufflepuff, almost Ravenclaw

Quidditch Position: Spectator, though she finds the position of keeper interesting and is talented at flying

Other: You're a lizard, wizard. Afraid of bears and spiders. Believes in ghosts. Has a younger, two year old, sister named Aria

• Posted at:

-LighningWolf9850

She / Her

Call me Hallow

PROUD SLYTHERIN

Lone wolf

*+. Shoot for the moon, because even if you miss, you'll land on the stars .+*

Harry Potter, Warrior Cats, Spirit Animals, Pokemon, Winx Club, Miraculous Ladybug and more!