Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Name: Zale

Appearance: short-ish, jet black hair with a slightly blue-ish sheen and a few natural white streaks; heterochromia, left eye is ice blue and right eye is ruby red; tall for his age with a fit build; lightly tanned skin

Personality: He tends to appear cold and serious initially and, for the most part, he is. He is typically quiet and tends to keep to himself. He is patient, though he does have a somewhat short fuse and loud people annoy him. He also thinks reckless people are aggravating. He can stay calm in most circumstances. While he does tend to seem cold a lot, most of the time it's just him being honest. He also tends to be colder to other males than females.

Bending: Water/Ice and blood (only during a full moon)

Backstory: He was born to a waterbending couple in the Northern Water Tribe during a full moon and discovered bloodbending at a surprisingly young age (7). He soon accepted bloodbending as a part of himself, like his waterbending, and began secretly practicing it every full moon. However, when he noticed bad changes in his mental state, like paranoia and the like, he stopped using his bloodbending and decided he would only ever use it if he REALLY needed to. He began focusing more on his waterbending and, eventually, icebending after that, his mental state gradually going back to normal.

Weapon: Having three different types of bending as well as healing, it's not likely that he would need any other weapons, but he keeps a few hidden knives on his person just in case.

Other: Both of his parents are still alive and he has five younger siblings, Mizuko (brother; 15 years old), Lorraine (sister; 14 years old), Layla and Nalla (twin sisters; 11 years old), and Vitona (brother; 9 years old); No one knows about him being a bloodbender, not even his family; He wears an eyepatch over his red eye, 'cause a lot of people have said that it's unnerving.

Name: Ryu (means 'Dragon Spirit')

Appearance: He is a bit tall for his age and a bit underweight. He has short-ish, messy, dark brown hair with odd fiery orange tips and golden-amber eyes. He has sun-tanned skin and a scar across the left side of his neck.

Personality: He's mostly laid back and doesn't really worry about much. He has a strong intuition about who he can trust and who he can't, as a result of being a homeless orphan for most of his life. He tends to find humor in making shop owners mad, by letting them see him steal stuff from their shop/stand, causing them to chase him. He may seem pretty care-free most of the time, but he does have a fierce temper and he's very protective of his friends. He doesn't really like all the attention he gets from being the Avatar, though.

Bending: Primarily fire/lightning, but he can also use the other elements, though he still needs to work on them. He may even become the first Avatar to Shadowbend. ^^

Back Story: When he was only a couple months old he got terribly ill with a disease that had already killed every one of the many infants it infected. His parents were desperate to find a doctor who could cure him, but they couldn't. With no other option, they took him to the home of the ancient dragons, Ran and Shaw, to be healed. The dragons deemed his parents worthy and so they healed him, turning the tips of his hair fiery orange in the process. His father died when he was two and his mother died when he was three, so he was put in an orphanage. He ran away from the orphanage when he was 6 and has lived on the streets ever since.

Weapon: his sword that he stole from a great swordsman

Other: When he firebends while he's angry, his fire will have some black and dark red in it, but if he firebends any other time his fire has several other, brighter colors in it (like Ran and Shaw's fire); When he was healed, Ran and Shaw entrusted an egg to Ryu's parents for him, but it didn't hatch until he was barely 6 years old, just a couple months before he ran away from the orphanage; He named the little dragon Flame and Flame has scales with all different shades of red mixed together.

Name: Lana

Appearance: average height for her age; mid-back length, strawberry blonde hair that she sometimes puts up in a ponytail or pigtails; blue-silver eyes; light blue arrow tattoos on arms, legs, and an arrow visible on his forehead; light tan skin

Personality: She has a very happy-go-lucky attitude. She's almost always optimistic, but can be an airhead (pun intended XD) at times. She is friendly and doesn't really like violence, but she'll fight if she has to. She is a very loyal friend and would do anything for those she cares about.

Bending: Air

Backstory: Her mother was an airbender, but her father didn't having any bending, so she was presumed to not be a bender when she didn't show any signs of it at the usual times airbenders showed signs. But, it turned out, she was just a late bloomer. But, when she did start airbending, she quickly excelled in it and got her tattoos before any of the other kids in her generation. She was mostly ignored by the other kids, though, because she did excel past them so quickly. She's had a rather lonely childhood...

Weapon: She has her staff/hang-glider thing... and a couple boomerangs that are smaller than Sokka's boomerang. She prefers airbending, though. XD

Other: She actually has a pet Iguana Parrot that her uncle gave her (her uncle is her father's brother and is an earthbender in the Earth Kingdom) when she got her tattoos (basically when she was 10). She named it Myrr. :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Name: Enya (Or her title First Princess Enya of the Fire Nation) 

Appearance: Her hair is raven black and falls to her midback. Her hair is usually pinned back into an up half down style that tends to look very messy due to her wide curls that reach very poorly to climate change and humidity. Her eyes are an ambery color and tend to have a warm happy glow. She's above the average height for girls, thus can often challenge males for tallest but tends to be just shy of being taller. Her skin is relative pale do to the fact it's hard for her to tan. She has a slender, graceful, very feminine figure that gives her a regal aura. Most people can assume from her elegance that she is of a higher class even though she is disguised as a commoner. 

Personality: Enya is generally kind towards everyone, not caring about social order, after all her best and only real friend is a street rat. She tends to have a strong loyalty to friends and family, wanting to do everything she can to protect them. Enya tends to be jealous of others who know their path in life and it makes her frustrated when she doesn't know how to help or isn't allowed to. She wants a purpose in life besides sitting around the Fire Nation as the Future Fire Lord's younger sister. She's sassy and doesn't tend to take orders well. She knows what she wants and she'll get it, even if this means dragging around her friends to get there. She gets very stubborn when people try to convince her to not do whatever she was planning at the moment. She tends to get angry easily and that makes her start fights quickly to defend herself and her friends even if her friends didn't want to protection. She cares about everyone she gets close to but doesn't always show it, occasionally even faking annoyance at them despite just being thrilled they are alright. 

Bending: Fire 

Back Story: Enya is the First Princess of the Fire Nation, daughter of Fire Lord Tytus, younger sister of Crowned Prince Nootau and older sister to Second Princess Kalama. Her whole life she was kept in the upper ring of the Fire Nation unable leave and meet children outside of the nobles who she didn't care much for do to the fact that most of them were just told by their parents to get closer to the prince and princesses. That changed when she met Ryu who she found curious and wanted to hang around with so she tried to win his trust by keeping royal guards off his trail when he stole food and fed him as often as she could and that just continued into their teenage years. She considers him her best and only friend. Her family is just happy that she is socializing with someone even if they have no idea who he is. For the past few years the fire lord has been incredibly sick and so her older brother Nootau is forced to be the acting Fire Lord as well as caretaker of their father. 

Weapon other then bending: Doesn't carry around any weapons but can fight with a staff if she has to 

Other: Has a pet owl-cat named Huo 

Name: Kaede 

Appearance: Her hair is a lighter brown color and is cut to just above her shoulders. She usually wears it in a high ponytail. Her eyes are a duller green color. She is very short, as in Enya can use her head as an arm rest short. She has a very childish body and features making her not look very feminine when she takes her hair down and wear gender neutral clothing, she'll eventually look more feminine when she grows up but currently she is a late bloomer. She wears rectangular glasses because she is near sighted. 

Personality: Kaede is a naturally curious person, she always wants to know why things are the way they are and what is going on at all times. She thrilled to meet the Avatar and be part of his story in the history books. She is a fast learner, learning everything she knows from books. Because of this she has a bit of a stubbornness issue. She strictly follows ever word she read she doesn't believe in looking for more than one way to do something there is one way and you do it that way. She doesn't like when people try to change that up on her, she wants them to also follow the book it's the safest and surest path. She isn't one for taking chances and she tends to be very nervous. To make up for her lack of enthusiasm on the battle field she is still very smart and versitile, she likes to create things like traps and she's a good cook. 

Bending: Earth

Back Story: Kaede is the only child of you average Earth Kingdom family. She lives near the ocean. He father is currently part of the army and her mother works at their family store. She attends earth bending classes but she doesn't have the money to go into more advanced classes so she sticks to learning from her books. 

Weapon other then bending: Two hand daggers which she uses for more than just fighting

Other:

I'll make my last one when I get home in roughly two hours. I have him mostly planned out, I just have the time to write it at the moment. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Name: Oni 

Appearance: Soft red hair that is just long enough to be pulled back into a ponytail so usually it is up unless he is feeling lazy. His eyes are a deep brown that almost always look dull and without emotion.Tall muscular build, tan skin that is littered with scars and more often than not has bandages. He tends to put off a aura that warns people to stat away from him. 

Personality: In short, Oni hates the human rase. He has seen so much evil in the world that he has given up looking for the light, saying that people are naturally evil there is no way to escape the inevitable turn to the darkside, even if they say what they do is right, how are they to determine what is just and what isn't. He doesn't agree with the war but participates because he knows there is no way around it and he sickeningly gets amusement out of messing with people's heads. Usually he tends to brush people off with his chilling tone and strong demeanor so they'll run away scared so he can avoid a fight, more importantly to chase them off before they get too close to him. He actually hates fighting, avoiding it whenever he can. He prefers to fight with his mind, trapping his prey and then bringing it back to the Shadow Empire alive. When it comes down to it he is capable of fighting and he is brutal and merciless, after his fight he'll tell himself it was all in self defense and it was their fault for not running away to avoid guilt. Despite the fact he hates humans he is a giant softy towards animals, he would never harm one and would do everything in his power to protect one. He believes they are innocent to the ways of humans and aren't evil like they were. The only time he'll grow to like you is if he can forget you are human or if you seem so innocent to the world around you he thinks he can sweep you away before you are corrupted by man, if you are one of these people he'll try his best to protect you from the world. Seeing as though he doesn't enjoy direct contact with humans he is better suited for spying and plotting, often times trying to get into the heads of his enemies by allowing them to see him and then taunting them while they are alone. He doesn't tend to listen to his leaders, doing what he wants when he wants to blowing off orders he finds rediculous. Also despite the fact he hates humans he is a hopeless romantic, should he fall in love he'd become possessive of his crush taking down anyone or anything that tried to harm her or keep him away from her even if the girl doesn't feel the same way about him, if the girl didn't like him back he'd blame the people around her for corrupting her thoughts and try to destroy them. He acts like he isn't bothered by death, laughing it off and saying it's their fault but in all honesty he hates what he has become and wishes he wasn't human so the evil ways of humans would no longer course through his veins. 

Bending: Shadow

Back Story: Growing up in the Shadow Empire isn't the best situation for a kid. The society in the shadow empire is hectic and loosely regulated, allowing for lots of violence. Oni was born after someone broke into his mother's home and attacked her. She still loved her son and tried her best to care for him but they struggled to get any money since she had been permanently injured in the attack and now she had to worry about the well being of a child. Oni spent most of his childhood being picked on for having not been planned and being beaten up for being weak. As he grew up he focused on trying to get stronger so he could protect himself and his mother. Sadly one day when he returned to his house there had been an armed robbery and his mother had been killed. Not too long after words at the age of fifteen he was asked to become on of the pillars of the shadow empire (eleit individuals with shadowbending abilities that excel in different areas). He accepted to job and then was given the task of capturing or killing the Avatar since Oni was known for being able to track down targets and corner them. 

Weapon other then bending: Anything he can fit into a bag and throw (all sorts of bombs, throwing knives, throwing stars, darts, ect.)

Other:

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Nice characters. ^^ I'm thinking that Lana will probably be the first to befriend him when that time comes. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

redwolf988

Probably, she seems like the most innocent character so he'd probably warm up to her. 

IDK, I can probably write up a POV tomorrow 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

How should the RP start? 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

redwolf988

Welp the POV I'm nearly done with is just Enya inviting Ryu to dinner. I figure like both of the other time the fire sages will come announce the avatar to Fire Lord Tytus and Ryu is already there to hear the news. And while doing this I suppose we could do average day POVs for the others or we can leave them alone until they encounter Enya and Ryu. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Enya

My royal robes draped loosely over the windowsill as I sat perched on the ledge, enjoying the warm sunlight of late afternoon. It was such a nice day today, not that I've gotten much of a chance to enjoy it. My personal guards had been breathing down my neck all say. Even now I could still hear them shuffling around on the other side of the door. I suppose it can't be helped. Being the younger sister of of the Acting Fire Lord does make one a target for enemies. As of lately there have been a several rumors about Shadowbenders coming here to the center island of the Fire Nation. Kalama, father and I were under watch at all times to ensure no one would try anything. Nootau on the other hand was taking charge. He ordered higher security measures to take place around the inner city to keep people out and, when he wasn't partaking in political duties or caring for our ill father, joined patrols watching over the palace. 

A purr like warble sounded behind me right before Huo landed on my shoulder. I smiled and scratched the Cat-Owl under his fuzzy chin before looking outside again. 

I wonder if Ryu is going to visit again today. Has he had enough to eat today? I should invite him to dinner if he comes, we should be eating relatively soon. Maybe I should ask Tau about maybe letting Ryu live here at the castle perminetly. He already spends the night quite a few times when we let him stay late to have dinner. Also, it's not like it would be a problem with my family, they all liked him. It's dangerous for him out there even if he is a talented firebender. There are more dangers out there than just the shadowbenders, there is also illness, starvation, and crime. I'm worried about him out there. I've known him for roughly nine years, how could I not worry? He's my best and only real friend.

Over the past years we've hung out at least four times a week and every time he leaves I find something new to worry about. I've had a life of luxury, it's hard to imagine what it's like for him out on the streets. If he has to steal in order to not go hungry, it can't be good. 

I sighed and shook my head. At least I can give him food, even if it just started out as a bribe for friendship. 

Glancing back at the door to my room, I got up and jumped out the window. It wasn't exactly a big jump, I'm on the first floor of the palace. I made my way through the castle gardens, past the turtle-duck pond to the back gate where I often met up with Ryu. 

I heard yelling in the near distance. Perfect timing, I got lucky today. I slipped out of the gate and waited for Ryu to round the corner. Without warning I grabbed him, pushed him behind the stone wall, into the bushes inside the royal courtyard, out of sight of the guards. I then casually stepped out as a guard came running around the corner, in search of the young theif. 

"Princess Enya, have you seen a young boy run by?" He asked. 

"My appologise, I have not. I only just arrived to come see what all the commotion was." I replied with a sincere smile. 

"You shouldn't be out here alone, you know your brother's orders." The guard stated worriedly. 

"It's fine my guards are nearby." I fibbed, hopefully they were still guarding an empty room. "Anyways, why were you looking for that boy?" 

"He stole food from a merchant in town." He replied. 

"Oh? He must have been hungry. I'm feeling generous today. Put the bill on the royal tab. The boy gets food, you can stop searching, and the merchant gets paid. It's a win-win for all parties." 

"But your highness..." The guard started. 

I gave him a look, daring him to challenge my authority. He in turn looked away and bowed. 

"Thank you for your generousity, Princess." He said before turning to leave. 

I sighed in relief and returned to the castle grounds where Ryu still sat in the bushes looking up at me, a stick stuck in his hair. He looked a little perturbed, just like the little dragon on his shoulder. 

"Sorry for the rough sneak attack. Can I repay you by letting you stay for dinner?" I asked with as smile as I gave him my hand to help him up. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

meow

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

I laughed as I ran away from the guard after stealing a basket of fruit from the fruit merchant. I kept running until I was suddenly pulled and pushed into some bushes in the royal courtyard. I was about to say something, but stopped when I heard a familiar voice. Well, two familiar voices really.

"Princess Enya, have you seen a young boy run by?" The guard that was chasing me asked.

"My apologize, I have not. I only just arrived to come see what all the commotion was." My childhood friend replied.

"You shouldn't be out here alone, you know your brother's orders." I rolled my eyes at that. Enya could very well protect herself.

"It's fine, my guards are nearby." She replied and I knew very well that that was a lie. She always tried to ditch her guards at every possible opportunity.

"Anyways, why were you looking for that boy?" She asked the guard.

"He stole food from a merchant in town." He replied. 

"Oh? He must have been hungry. I'm feeling generous today. Put the bill on the royal tab. The boy gets food, you can stop searching, and the merchant gets paid. It's a win-win for all parties." 

"But your highness..." The guard started, but Enya must've given him a look, 'cause he quickly changed his tune, "Thank you for your generousity, Princess."

I heard him walking away and I couldn't help but grin. Enya was always pretty good at tricking the guards. However, that grin turned into a scowl as I tried to move and sticks kept jabbing me. I could sense Flame's irritation, too, as he still clung to my shoulder.

I looked up at Enya as she came over to me and Flame.

"Sorry for the rough sneak attack. Can I repay you by letting you stay for dinner?" She asked as she held out her hand to me to help me up. I took her hand and got up out of the bushes, then grinned.

"Free food that's supposed to be free? And I don't even have to heat it up myself? How can I possibly say no to that?" I replied, licking my lips at the thought of it.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Who should be the first of the others that they meet? Though, since Enya's already part of the team and Oni's most likely gonna be starting to hunt for them really soon, it should probably be either Zale or Lana first, so I can bring in a second character, too, and you don't have to keep track of all three of yours right off the bat. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

redwolf988

I guess it depends if either of them are currently out wandering the world and happen to see a crashing fire nation war balloon go down if not it depends on where they crash. Overall it's your choice. But if you want my biggest opinion I think it should be Lana. My reasoning is the avatar cycel. If you remember shon-shon (No idea if that is right), the guy who first attempted to teach Aang fire bending, he said Aang had to learn water and then earth before going to fire. Then if Roku (Also pretty sure that is spelled wrong) we see he learned air, then water, then earth. So I'm pretty sure the order they learn them in has to do with the avatar cycle Fire, air, water, earth. So though I'm sure we'll meet up with all of them within a few days knowing how quickly things like this usually progress, I'd say air, Lana, would be first. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Okay, that sounds good. Also, I'm gonna say that Lana's a traveler . ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

redwolf988

Enya 

I smiled when Ryu agreed to having a meal with us. 

"Well the come on, before they eat without us." I said dragging him into the palace. 

Huo returned to my shoulder as we got inside, having left me when I started running off to find Ryu. 

Inside the castle I took him carefully through the hallways, avoiding any guards that would yell at me for not having my personal guards despite the fact that Ryu and I could take on all of the guards and win, thus I really didn't need their help.

I lead Ryu into my favorite place in the palace, the hall of kings. In each panel of the wall was the painting of a different fire lord going in order of when they ruled, detailing the history of our great nation, even in it's darker times such as in the three generations before Fire Lord Zuko when the Fire Nation had instigated a giant world war. That wasn't our proudest moments. But after that time came my great grandfather, grandfather, and then my father. Soon my brother Nootau would join them soon. He'd fit in so well. 

"Enya." A voice stated sternly. 

I smiled and turned towards the voice of my only brother. "Tau! How are you? I haven't seen you all day." 

"I'm fine, just busy like always. Where are your guards? Don't tell me I have to go untie them again." Tau said, the expression on his exhausted features was unreadable. 

"Nah, they are just currently guarding an empty room. Or running around searching for me again because they discovered I vanished." I replied with a shurg.

"You're poor guards are convinced they are going to be fired for continuously loosing you." Nootau sighed. 

"Well then assign them to something else rather than tending to me." I replied. 

"As first princess of the Fire Nation it is in every ones best interest if you have protection during a time of war. You and Kalama are targets in enemy eyes, if they capture you they'd have enough leverage over us to sway the war in their favor. Until the next Avatar is announced we have to be very careful." 

"That could be any day now. He's bound to be sixteen by now. I don't know why the Fire Sages are having such a hard time identifying who he is." I muttered. 

The dinner gong rung out through the castle and Tau let out a sigh. 

"I apologize for having another argument with my little sister in your presence, Ryu. You both run along to dinner, I'll join you in a moment with father." 

With that he left Ryu and I on our own to go to dinner. When we arrived Kalama had already taken her seat at the table. 

"Hello Ryu, Enya." She said cheerfully, her black curls bouncing around her head. 

We greeted her as well and took our seats. across the table from her. After a moment Tau came, escorting Fire Lord Tytus to his seat. Tau sat next to Kalama, father took his seat at the head of the table. Once all in our seats the servants set the food on the table allowing all of us to eat. 

Roughly midway through our meal a servant came in. 

"Pardon my intrusion your magesties, but you have visiters." The servant said. 

"Let them in." Nootau replied. 

At his order three fire sages enter the room. My fork clattered to my plated in surprise. The only reason they'd be here is if it had something to do with the avatar. 

"Forgive us for interrupting your meals but we've come bearing news. Though we aren't entirely sure if it is good or bad." The leader said. 

"Oh? What is wrong?" Father asked. 

"We know the identity of the boy who should be avatar but we aren't certain where he is or if he is even alive. His name is Ryu, he was orphaned at the age of three and put into an orphanage just outside of the upper ring. He vanished when he was six along side a pet baby dragon of unknown origin. We've been unable to locate him since he vanished. We fear he might have passed away and we have to inform the air nomads to keep an eye out for an avatar." The fire sage replied. 

Father let out a chuckle before stifling a cough. "I wouldn't bother contacting the air nomands. I am almost completely certain that the boy is still alive. Base on the fact that this whole time my daughter's friend has been sitting there looking like his head was going to explode and his name is Ryu and there is a little dragon on his shoulder, I can only assume he is the boy you are referring to." 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Ryu~

I eagerly followed Enya to the dining hall, probably my favorite room in the whole palace. Kalama was already there when we got there and I greeted her as Enya and I took our usual seats. Soon Nootau and Fire Lord Tytus joined us at the dinner table and some servants brought the food.

Finally!

I immediately began eating, thoroughly enjoying the free, already cooked meal. At least... until the three fire sages came in. Although, I didn't even notice them until I heard Enya drop her fork. I then looked at Enya, only to see that her attention was directed at the end of the room where Fire Lord Tytus was. When I looked, I noticed the sages, though I wasn't quite sure why she seemed so surprised about them coming here. However, I soon found out.

"Forgive us for interrupting your meals but we've come bearing news. Though we aren't entirely sure if it is good or bad." One sage said.

"Oh? What is wrong?" Fire Lord Tytus asked.

"We know the identity of the boy who should be avatar but we aren't certain where he is or if he is even alive. His name is Ryu," I had just swallowed a bite and was about to take another bite, but I froze with my fork only halfway back to my mouth at the unexpected mention of my name. And my surprise only grew as the sage continued, "he was orphaned at the age of three and put into an orphanage just outside of the upper ring. He vanished when he was six along side a pet baby dragon of unknown origin. We've been unable to locate him since he vanished. We fear he might have passed away and we have to inform the air nomads to keep an eye out for an avatar."

Fire Lord Tytus chuckled before stifling a cough, though I didn't see what there was to laugh about.

"I wouldn't bother contacting the air nomads. I am almost completely certain that the boy is still alive. Based on the fact that this whole time my daughter's friend has been sitting there looking like his head was going to explode and his name is Ryu and there is a little dragon on his shoulder, I can only assume he is the boy you are referring to." He replied and that did nothing to calm the new turmoil of confusion that I could feel starting to rise within me.

Me? The Avatar? How could an orphaned street rat like me be someone that important? I don't know anything about responsibility and now I'm suddenly the person with the most responsibility out of anyone in any of the nations?

It was so overwhelming that I completely lost my appetite. That was a rare occurance. Not having an appetite anymore, I stood up from the table.

"I-I think I ate too much.. I'm gonna go lay down." I muttered and left the room. In fact, I didn't even eat half as much as I normally did when I ate with Enya and her family, but I needed some excuse to leave the room.

I quickly found my usual room, since I had spent the night in the Fire Palace countless times since I met Enya. As I layed down on my back on my bed, my mind was racing as it tried to process the new information. Flame had moved onto my chest and was now curled up with his multi-red scales glowing as he emitted soothing warmth like only a fire dragon could. It helped me, though and my mind soon calmed down enough to let me fall asleep...

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

redwolf988

Enya

"I-I think I ate too much.. I'm gonna go lay down." Ryu muttered as he stood up. 

I watched my friend quickly exit the room. Was he upset? I felt so happy for him, he hadn't had anything to his name up until this point but now he was literally the most important man in the world. I suppose the stress of having all that responsibility thrown on him might be a bit overwhelming. 

"If he is truly the avatar then he must be sent off immediately to the air temple to see Avatar Aang's decedents for guidance in airbending. This war must end before it becomes another great war. We'll send word to the elders, he will be kept there under strict supervision. We'll summon an earthbending master and waterbending master to meet him there, if kept isolated in an air temple and trained daily it should only take a few years for him to fully realize his abilities." The fire sage instructed.

"Shouldn't he be allowed to pick his own bending instuctors?" I asked. 

"He may be an avatar but he is still little more than a street rat, he wouldn't know the best choice in instructors if it bit him on the nose." He replied. 

My fist clamped around the fabric of my skirt as I looked upon them with calm eyes. Ryu was much more than a street rat. He was smart and clever, if he wasn't he wouldn't have survived this long even with my help. I doubt he'd be interested in being locked up in some old temple for year with only the company of older stick in the mud benders.

"Thank you, we'll prepare an airship tonight so he can depart tomorrow morning. Send a messenger hawk to the temple so they will be expecting him." Nootau ordered. 

The fire sages bowed and took their leave. 

We sat in silence for a minuet before I spoke up. "I'm going with Ryu." 

"No you are not, you are staying here." Nootau replied absent mindedly. 

"Why not, you keep insisting it's not safe for me here without a guard wouldn't it be more safe at the air temples with master benders?" 

"No it wouldn't be. And if the enemies were to discover you are a close friend of the avatar and they kidnap you not only would they have leverage on the fire nation but also on the one person we are depending on to sway the war in our favor." Nootau argued. 

"I'm perfectly capable of handling myself and even if I wasn't what's more protection than the avatar himself." 

"You do not need to be getting in the avatar's way. Now drop it. You are staying here where I can be sure you are safe and that is final." Nootau argued. 

I stood up, slamming my hands on the table. "You're impossible, I hate you!" 

I ran out of the room and towards my own. My guards followed me but I ignored them, slamming the door in their face. Why are they taking my only friend away from me? He couldn't possibly want this either. But what can we do?

I thought about it for a while, sitting in my bed, the sun sinking and moon rising. It was well past midnight when I made my decision, I wasn't going to let this happen. I'd go to leave here with Ryu, then neither of us would be alone, we could help eachother. 

I got changed into white pants and a red and gold long sleeved top with long coat tails. It was one of my least royal looking outfits. If I was leaving with Ryu, I wouldn't put him in danger with everyone knowing I was the first princess of the Fire Nation. After that I grabbed all of my money before sneaking out of my window and in through another in a nearby hallway. I had to walk slowly to keep my sack from jingling since it only held money at the moment. I made a few quick stops around the castle, gathering none perishable food and medical supplise. Then all that was left was waking up Ryu. 

I slowly opened the door and the boy began to stir. I quietly closed the door behind me and walked over to him. 

"Ryu?" 

"Enya? What are you doing here?" 

"I want to leave this place. You and me. They are sending you off to isolation in the air temple tomorrow morning. The war balloon is already ready outback in the castle court yard for your departure. I don't want you to go alone but... Look what I'm trying to say is, I want to leave now so you have a choice. We can go to the air temple and let plan out your ever movement, we can go search the nations for the people you think should teach you in your own time, or we can get away from all of this and go live somewhere else far away from here and see the world one place at a time only caring about having fun and finding adventure. You should be allowed to have that choice. So, are you with me?" 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Ryu~

I woke up to the sound of someone coming into my room. Flame was still curled on my chest, but he had obviously heard it, too, since his head was raised.

"Ryu?" I quiet, but familiar voice spoke.

"Enya? What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised that she would even be awake at this hour.

"I want to leave this place. You and me. They are sending you off to isolation in the air temple tomorrow morning. The war balloon is already ready out back in the castle court yard for your departure. I don't want you to go alone but... Look what I'm trying to say is, I want to leave now so you have a choice. We can go to the air temple and let them plan out your every movement, we can go search the nations for the people you think should teach you in your own time, or we can get away from all of this and go live somewhere else far away from here and see the world one place at a time only caring about having fun and finding adventure. You should be allowed to have that choice. So, are you with me?" I was more surprised now, though it didn't last long.

The choice was obvious to me. I nodded and got up, Flame crawling onto my shoulder.

"There's no way I'm letting them tie me down to one place. Let's go." I snuck out with Enya to the courtyard behind the palace, successfully avoiding the night guards. Of course, me being a street rat, it was a simple task. I had to avoid authorities on a daily basis.

Once we got to the balloon, we both got in it and Enya untied the rope that kept it grounded. It was then that I remembered... I had no idea how to fly a war balloon.

"Uh.. You wouldn't happen to know how to fly this thing, would you, Enya?"

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

redwolf988

Enya

I untied the balloon and firebended into the furnace to get it to fly higher. 

"Uh.. You wouldn't happen to know how to fly this thing, would you, Enya?" Ryu asked. 

I froze at the question. I've never even left the upper ring of the fire nation, let alone was allowed to go in a war balloon. Was this a mistake? We are already floating away from the palace. We're so high up, we aren't going to die up here are we? I need to calm down and think rationally, this isn't the end of the world. 

"Well, I... Um... Yes and no? I've seen people using them before, I've just never used one. But it can't be too difficult right? I mean this furnace thing needs to be stoked a lot because the hot air in it keeps the balloon above us inflated and powers fan thingy in the back which will move us faster in one dirrection. And then these little pulley things..." I looked at the five mechanisms hanging in the balloon. "Well one makes us go left, one makes us go right, one speeds us up, one slows us down, and one will release hot air so we loose altitude. But I'm sure we can figure out which one is which as we go. Speaking of which, where are we going anyways? What was your choice? I know you said you didn't want to be stuck at the air temple but you never said if you made your decision on whether of not you want to take up the duty of being avatar. You don't need to rush that decision and you can always change your mind but it might be nice to know where we are try to fly this balloon to."

Not that I have any idea where anything is. I really didn't think this through. He's going to hate me. I should have packed a map. And a compass, I'm completely helpless when it comes to directions. I hope Ryu is better with directions than I am. 

Huo rubbed his head against my cheek comfortingly as if telling me everything was going to be alright. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Ryu~

"Well, it's a lot of responsibility for someone who's never had to do anything responsible in his life... I don't think I'm ready for it at all. I'm not really interested in learning the other elements or meeting any stick-in-the-mud masters. I'll write my own destiny! With you, Flame, and Huo, too." I smiled at her.

"So, we're just going on an adventure together, not seeking out any other benders to teach you?" Enya asked and I nodded.

"Exactly." I replied and we both smiled.

"Alright, sounds good to me." She said.

Suddenly, I heard a hiss come from Flame, who was currently on my shoulder, and it was then that I realized his claw grip was tightening and I knew he felt threatened by something.

"What's wrong, Flame?" I asked him and at that moment Huo let out a sound that was somewhere between a screech and a meow, but it sounded like a warning cry.

"Huo, what's wrong? Did you sense something?" Enya asked him as I peered over the edge of the basket. However, I didn't see anything but water below us.

"There's nothing on this side. Check the other side, Enya."

So, at first he's not gonna be interested in doing anything related to the Avatar or the war, but I guess a short time after they meet Lana something could happen that makes him want to help in the war and learn each element.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

redwolf988

Oni

I sat there in my chambers staring at a small candle in front of me. I really don't want to be here. Sadly the emperor decided that I'm going to intercept some super powerful bender of some sort called an Avatar before he got even more powerful or something. According to the hawk we recently captured the boy went by the name of Ryu and was heading to the western air temple in the morning. 

The door to my room burst open.

"General Oni, a war balloon was spotted in the distance." 

"A boy matching the description in the letter and some girl girl." The soldier replied. 

"They must have decided to send along a guard after all. No matter, that'll only make things more fun." I said getting up and walking over to the candle on my desk. "Shoot them down, and then my hunt will begin." 

I placed a glass top over the jar containing the candle. The small flame became weaker and weaker until it extigusied. 

<><><><><>

Enya

"There's nothing on this side. Check the other side, Enya." Ryu said. 

I nodded and looked over the edge. It was so dark out, all I could see was the silver moonlight rippling over the dark waters. 

"I don't... Wait!" I leaned over the edge and saw something in the distance. "There's a ship. It's not one of ours and it's not the right shape for water tribe either. Maybe Earth Kingdom?" 

I tried to push off the looming fear that it might be a Shadow Empire ship. Frankly after about a minuet of looking at the ship my fears were realized. A catapult was fired on the ship sending a rock flying right towards us. 

"We've got to get out of here." I cried running to the pullies. 

I whimpered slightly trying to decide which one would speed us up. I tugged on a random one and we began to rapidly loose altitude. 

"Wrong one!" I squeaked, quickly letting go. 

Another rock crashed in the water beside us, quickly followed by another right behind us.

"We need to get higher, heat up the furnace." I cried trying another lever. 

This time the fan started to slow. My hands trembled as I looked at the rapidly gaining war ship. I grabbed another one and we slowly began to turn left.

By now I was silently sobbing. We were going to die here and it was all my fault. I shouldn't have suggested this. At least if we stuck to Nootau's plan we'd both be alive. Unhappy but alive. I'm so scared. 

I pulled another lever and we started to go faster and thanks to Ryu we were slowly but surely gaining altitude but it was already too late. The ship was within range and a well shot rock pierced the balloon. 

"Ryu!" I screamed looking over at him tearfully, trying to beg him in what I was sure would be our last moments alive, to forgive me for getting him into this mess. 

(Sorry for not doing this earlier today, my sister's apartment was broken into and trashed by some guy ondrugs. He ended up jumping out a window and ending up in the hospital so nothing was stolen but it was still pretty stressful for her... He peed on her blankets after barricading himself in her room. His logic made no sense. I mean he got in by climbing up a tree into her roommates room and then locked himself into a different room that had no escape?) 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Yeah, drunk/high guys do tend to be not too bright. ^^'

I'm honestly surprised that he even got up the tree to break in .

Anyways, I'm glad your sister's okay , though . ^^

Also , I may or may not be able to POV tomorrow . There's an event going on that I'm gonna be helping with , but I'll try to get a POV in tomorrow. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

redwolf988

Thanks for for caring about my sister. Yeah, I'm kind of surprised too, he must have been really desperate or something. Also he apparently had a case of the munchies because he ate all of her applesauce and peanut butter. 

Ok, I look forward to reading it. If you don't have time don't worry, take your time. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Ryu~

"There's a ship," Enya said as she leaned over the edge of the basket on her side. "It's not one of ours and it's not the right shape for water tribe either. Maybe Earth Kingdom?"

I made a move to walk over to her side, but froze when a rock suddenly came hurling past us.

"We've got to get out of here!" Enya's cry brought me to my senses and I saw her run to the pullies. She pulled one, but it made us go down.

"Wrong one!"

I could tell she was getting frantic as a rock crashed into the ocean to the left of us and another was heading straight toward us. Though, I didn't blame her. I was scared, too.

"We need to get higher, heat up the furnace!" She shouted, but I was already ahead of her on that one. I shot fire into the furnace and the balloon went up, narrowly avoiding being hit by a rock. However, I was surprised when the balloon felt like it got slower. I looked at Enya, realizing she must've pulled the wrong lever, just as she pulled another one and we started going left.

By the time she pulled the next one and we started going faster, I knew it was already too late. The ship was already too close and the next rock that was catapulted at us broke the balloon.

"Ryu!!" I heard Enya's terrified scream and quickly looked over at her with my own, terrified expression. I saw the plea for forgiveness in her eyes and I wanted to tell her that it was alright. It wasn't her fault. But, before I could, there was a loud crashing sound and everything went black...

Lana~

"This is a nice island, isn't it, Myrr?" I asked the flying, feathered reptile as I landed on the island's beach. I had just been flying around over the ocean with my hang-glider, searching for islands to explore, when I saw this super lush island and decided to get a close look.

Myrr landed on my shoulder as I folded my hang-glider into my staff and put it away. He made a reptilian purring sound in response, which I knew meant he liked it. I smiled and rubbed his chin, then I walked into the forest with him flying above me.

I wandered around the forest for awhile, until I came to a high cliff that marked the other edge of the island. It had a beautiful view with the setting sun reflecting off the ocean, but it was obviously getting late. I decided to sleep in a mossy tree near the edge of the forest, not far at all from the cliff. The moss was surprisingly comfortable and if anyone with bad intentions came around, I could easily escape off the cliff. Once I got comfortable on a thick, moss-covered tree branch and Myrr got comfortable on the branch above me, I quickly fell asleep.

I was woken up by a sudden screeching cry from Myrr and I quickly stood up on the branch, one hand gripping my staff.

"What's wrong, Myrr?" I asked, still a bit groggy. I noticed Myrr was flying around the tree, but when I looked down and around us I didn't see any sign of danger. But then I heard a splashing sound come from the direction of the cliff. I jumped out of the tree, using my airbending to make sure I landed on the ground softly, and I went to the cliff. It was still dark, but I could barely make out the shape of a ship and it seemed to be heading towards the island.

Then, I saw an object fly off of the ship land in the ocean not too far from the base of the cliff.

"Are they shooting at something?" I asked to no one in particular and I looked up. I was kinda surprised when I saw a hot air balloon flying in the sky, not far from the island. At that moment, a rock hit the balloon and I gasped as the balloon started falling. Right towards Myrr and I.

"Myrr, move!!" I shouted as I quickly unfolded my hang-glider and flew out of the balloon's way. I was relieved when I saw Myrr evade it, too, but I felt worried for the people inside the balloon basket as I watched it crash into the trees.

Once the dust and such settled, I landed back on the ground and ran to the crashed balloon. When I got there, I quickly found a girl under the now-up-side-down balloon basket. She didn't look too badly injured. Only a couple small cuts and I had a feeling some bruising would make itself known soon enough. Then I found a boy under the torn balloon and he didn't seem quite so lucky. Nothing immediately fatal, but the bleeding gash on his head was nothing to sneeze at. It wasn't very big, but just the sight of it told me he was probably concussed.

I tore a piece of cloth from my pants and managed to get their wounds to stop bleeding fairly quickly. I then left them with Myrr and gathered herbs in the forest. When I got back, I used the herbs on their wounds, then wrapped their wounds with more cloth from my outfit.

Then I got a bunch of moss and soft leaves and made a makeshift bed for each of them, then I managed to get them onto the moss beds.

Now all that was left for me to do was wait for them to wake up. The girl was the first one to do so.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

redwolf988

Enya

I groaned slightly as I started to come back to my senses. Everything around me feels kind of hazy. My face still feels stiff from dried on tears and my throat aches from screaming. That crash was terrefying. Ryu and I went down hard after being hit. Good god Ryu! Was he alright?

My eyes burst open as I sat up quickly, only to close them again as I winced in pain. I tenderly held my left side, still pinching an eye closed. It hurt a lot, I didn't even want to breath too deeply in order to keep excruciating pain from shooting up my side. Not that taking shallow breaths was a problem since I felt like I was currently hyperventilating from fear.

In small corner of my brain that still clung to rational thought I concurred that since I wasn't actively vomiting or screaming my ribs weren't broken but just bruised. It looks like that isn't the only thing that is bruised. I had several cuts littering my skin as well as large sections of blotchy skin that would more than likely bruise and be sore for a week or two. Most of these wounds were on the left side so I assume in the fall that I came down on that side of my body. But that doesn't matter, I need to find Ryu. 

"Hey there, please calm down and rest. You shouldn't be moving around so much after a fall like that." A female voice but through my thought as a hand lightly rested on my shoulder. 

I looked up to see a strawberry blond haired girl with blue arrow shaped tattoos. I ignored the girl and shrugged her hand off my shoulder. 

"I'm fine." I said, my voice strained to keep any sound of pain or fear out of it. "I need to find Ryu." 

"That boy you crash landed with? He's right there." The girl said gesturing to the makeshift bed about a foot beside me. 

I let out a sigh of relief upon seeing him but immediately lost my cool again upon seeing his bandaged head. Is he going to wake up? Please be alright. This is all my fault, I'd never forgive myself if he died. 

(BTW, she's probably going to act a little indignant when he wakes up claiming that she wasn't worried saying something along the lines of: she knew he'd live because she wouldn't be friends with someone who could be killed so easily. Also I feel badly for poor Lana since Enya hasn't even thanked her for helping them yet.) 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Lana~

I heard a groan come from the girl and I quickly turned to look at her. Almost as soon as I did so, she suddenly sat up and winced in pain. I immediately stood up and went to her as she looked at her cuts and bruises.

"Hey there, please calm down and rest. You shouldn't be moving around so much after a fall like that." I spoke calmly and kindly as I rested a hand on the girl's shoulder, but she just shrugged it off.

"I'm fine. I need to find Ryu." The girl was obviously trying to keep fear and pain out of her voice.

"That boy you crash landed with? He's right there." I replied, gesturing to the bed about a foot beside her. She sighed in relief at the sight of him and it was obvious she really cared about him. However, her relief didn't last long as a look of worry spread across her face. I assumed she had noticed the bandage on his head.

"Don't worry, he'll be okay. None of his wounds are fatal and none of his bones are broken, though he may wake up with a concussion." I told her.

"A concussion?" Her expression changed to a sad one at the news and I had the feeling she was feeling guilty about this situation.

"He should wake up within the next couple hours." I said, trying to reassure her and cheer her up, even just a little. But it didn't appear to work very well.

It was less than two hours later when the boy, Ryu, woke up.

Ryu~

I groaned as I woke up to a throbbing pain in my head. Most of the rest of my body hurt, too, but not as much as my head did. I slowly opened my eyes to find that everything was blurry. For some reason, my eyes were having a hard time focusing and I had a feeling that it had something to do with the pain in my head.

"Ryu..?" I heard a voice and, even though it sounded a bit warped, I knew it was Enya's voice.

"E.. Enya..?" I spoke uncertainly, though I was certain it was her.

My eyes and ears managed to focus a bit more and I could see Enya above me, though I still couldn't see a whole lot of detail. I noticed another person was looking down at me, too, though I was sure I didn't know her, even though I couldn't see her very well.

"W-where are we...? What.. happened..?" I asked, closing my eyes again, since my swimming vision was making my head hurt more.

I wanted to get up, but I couldn't. My body felt too heavy and ached too much for me to do anything except lay there. For the first time in my life, I knew how it felt to be completely helpless, and I hated it.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

redwolf988

Enya

I sniffed slightly as I wiped my cheeks again. Though I tried to keep myself as quiet as possible so Airbender girl wouldn't hear me I was unable to stop my tears. I felt so afraid for Ryu's wellbeing. The girl had said he'd be alright but how would she know? As far as I'm concerned I don't know her or any of her skills, she could just be spouting nonsense that made her sound like she knows what she is talking about. But this isn't the situation where I can blindly trust what everyone says, Ryu's life could be in danger. I don't know what I'll do if he doesn't wake up.

It felt like I had been ages since I woke up but the dawning sun had barely risen in the sky. I heard a soft groan beside me and I let out a surprised gasp as I scrambled so I was leaning over Ryu. His golden eyes slowly blinked open as I watched him, the pupils were dilated, staring vacantly into the middle distance. 

"Ryu?" I asked wearily, unsure if he could hear me in his daze. 

A bit more life came to his face as I said his name. 

"E-Enya?" He said in a weak, hesitant voice. 

I lit up a bit as he replied to me, my heart filled with joy that my friend would be alright. 

"W-where are we...? What.. happened..?" He asked, closing his eyes. 

I looked at him for a moment, he seemed tense like he was afraid or in pain or both. I felt horribly that he was in this state, it wasn't fair. Why did I walk away with just some bruising but he had to get hurt this badly. 

"We had an accident with the balloon and crashed. We both passed out during the crash. We were found by.... an airbending girl. You took ages to wake up, the girl was starting to get worried. I knew you were fine though, with you're upbringing something like this couldn't kill you." I said, looking away slightly. He doesn't need to know how much I worry about him, that would just make things awkward and I'd get embarased. 

"How's your head feeling?" I asked again, trying to change the topic. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Whoops! I forgot it was my turn! Sorry! ^^'

Ryu~

"How's your head feeling?" Enya asked me and I managed to shakily bring a hand to my head.

"I-It's not pleasant.. It's throbbing..." I responded, in obvious pain.

"I can help. If you drink this medicine, the pain should at least dull down." I assumed it was the airbender girl who said that, because it didn't sound like Enya.

"No." That was Enya. "You're a stranger to us. How do we know we can trust you? For all we know, that "medicine" could actually be a poison."

I didn't see what happened, but the next thing I heard was one of the girls coughing a little.

"See? It's not poison.. but it is pretty bitter." Now I understood. The airbender girl must've drank a bit of the medicine herself and coughed because of the bitter taste. That was enough to convince me that it was safe, even if it didn't convince Enya. After all, the bitter taste couldn't have been worse than the pain I was feeling right then.

"I-I want it.. Please.. make this pain go away..." Gosh, I sound pathetic. I probably look pathetic, too. I sure feel pathetic..

I just wanted the pain to dull down enough so I could at least sit up comfortably.

"Fine.." Enya agreed, but I could tell she was still feeling reluctant.

"Can you sit him up, please? That way he won't choke on the medicine." The airbender girl said and I felt the upper half of my body being propped up so I was in a sitting position. It was uncomfortable, but at least I wouldn't choke on the medicine. I felt something touch my lips and I opened my eyes a little to try to see what it was. Although my vision was still blurry, I was almost certain that the object in front of my face was a bowl. Since I was sure that it contained the medicine, I opened my mouth a little bit to drink the liquid. The stuff tasted horrible, but only a few minutes after drinking it I could already feel the pain beginning to dull. It felt nice and I let out a small sigh of relief as I started to fall asleep.

"By the way, my name is Lana. What's yours?" That was the last thing I heard before fading into sleep...

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

redwolf988

Oni

I sat in a nearby tree lazily, how is one expected to complete a fast mission when two girls are swarming around him. I don't know either of their skills. For the time being I'm hoping their three little winged beasts don't realize I'm here. Thus far I've had good luck with that. 

I've been watching since before little firenation girl woke up and I believe I'm in an even worse mood than I was when I was told I had to had to hunt down this boy in the first place. That girl is so rude and inconsiderate. That nomad girl helped them and has done nothing but be friendly but she keeps giving her the cold shoulder. And why? For some guy? For heaven sakes girl, he's a guy! Males are jerks who typically only want one thing. She's the reason I find people dispicable. That nomad girl though, she's been so nice to the Fire girl. Maybe it's an act? Being like that in this world will result in you being used in every way possible. Then there is Avatar boy, I haven't see much of him but he doesn't seem like he'll be hard to beat if I get in a fight with him. 

I sighed, I should observe these three more before making a move. For now I can't gauge how difficult of opponents they'll be. I'll leave and come back later. But I want to have some fun with them, and what's more fun then messing with their heads. 

I got up and smile, looking directly into the black haired girl's eyes before vanishing into the shadows. 

<><><><>Meanwhile<><><><>

Enya

I sighed as Ryu agreed to take the medicine. "Fine" 

She seemed to really be trying to prove herself and Ryu was in pain. The medicine wasn't poison but that doesn't mean it would be effective, but I suppose it was worth a shot. I hate to see Ryu suffer more than he already has. 

"Can you sit him up, please? That way he won't choke on the medicine." The airbender girl requested.

I got behind him and pulled him so he was leaning on my leg. She held out a bowl and poured the liquid in it into his mouth. His face twisted slightly at the taste but he continued to drink. 

After a moment he let out a sigh of relief. His face looked more relaxed and I could tell he wasn't in much pain anymore. His body started to relax and his breathing slowed. He was falling asleep? 

I smiled softly, I'm so glad. I'm so glad he's feeling beter. 

"By the way, my name is Lana. What's yours?" The girl said cutting though my thought. 

I laughed slightly at the comment. "Ryu and I have refereed to each other by name several times but I suppose formal introductions are polite. My name is Enya and this is my best friend Ryu." 

"Enya? As in Princess Enya?" Lana asked in surpise. 

"Huh? No, no, having the same name as the first princess is merely coincidental." I replied trying my best to look friendly instead of nervous. 

I hoped that she wouldn't catch me on the lie. No one outside of the fire nation had ever seen me so it wasn't like she had proof I was the princess. Even if she was nice it was too dangerous for anyone to know I was the princess and Ryu was the avatar. We'd be in danger and never be allowed to go peacefully travel the world like we wanted to do. 

The two of us sat there in silence for a moment, and awkward tension lingering in the air between us. 

"Um.. Lana... Look, we got off on the wrong foot. I'm not usually this hostil, I suppose I'm just a little on edge since so much has happened lately... I mean my father sent me away to protect me and Ryu came with me and then we got shot down so, it's been a lot to adjust to." 

I looked to the side and saw a boy standing on a tree branch smiling at me. I blinked and he was gone. Had I just imagined that? I really hope so, but either way, Ryu and I should get out of here as soon as possible.

I looked back to Lana who seemed to be about to respond. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

moop