Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

I don’t want to do my Spanish speaking test

I’m having panic attacks over it and I feel stupid for doing that

It’s literally just a minute and a half of me talking about what I was like as a kid

I could probably write it just fine, it’s the speaking in front of the class that is making me freak out

I just want to take the zero and be done

My grade could probably take the hit, I have a B+ right now, so no matter what I could probably pass the class

I don’t want to stand there and stumble through it trying not to hyperventilate the entire time

I’m done

It’s the end of the year, the teacher doesn’t like me anyways, might as well go out with a bang

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

If you decide to go for it, good luck

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

I've got social anxiety too, and I know what you mean

Possibly you could ask the teacher to let you do it privately? Or if not, maybe you could just do it quickly.

If a grade doesn't matter that much to you, then that works. But if it does, I'd suggest doing it. 

Hope you can figure it out!

• Posted at:

Full name: Dacien Quill Pines

Also: Blaise

(For info go to /356271)

Other half: Jokester

Just your friendly SAMB Spiderman 

"MR STARK IT SMELLS LIKE A NEW CAR IN HERE!"

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

Thumbnail avatar 7cdf3c45e9

iceclaws188

The pain is real. I have mine on Thursday. HALP MEH. 

• Posted at:

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

Thumbnail avatar a64f4fa3e1

creativescarlet16

Well, I mean. I can't make social anxiety go away, but it's also hard for me to present in front of a group. I think that, sometimes the effort counts? So maybe present, and fail, but still have failed trying? Or maybe you can tell your teacher that you have social anxiety. Get a doctor's note, maybe, and maybe you'll be excused? Yea.

As you can tell by the abnormal amounts of "maybes", I don't know what I'm talking about now.

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

I would never give in to my social awkwardness and get a 0, but that's just me. I'm rather obsessed in the marks I earn.

If it really makes you uncomfortable and you're okay with your marks, go for it. Take the zero. I don't think I'm giving the right advice, but there's no point in forcing yourself. 

• Posted at:

=Hyper=

These wires attached can't keep me sane

I can feel the power run through my veins

I'll bend the time and cause death to relive

For revenge on those I cannot forgive

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

Spanish is wayyyyyyy easier than English. Every letter makes one sound and it actually follows its grammar rules.

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder

Worrying means you suffer twice

Hey all, crippling depression here

“This is a pretty hardcore origin story” ~ Spiderman Noir

Level 99 edgelord

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

FATHER ISHMAEL, YOU CAN DO IT! :D Trust me, once you do it you'll feel so much better. You need to fight those demons someday, eh? :3

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

Fafnir it’s not the Spanish that’s difficult, it’s the fact that I have to verbally present in a language I am not fluent in, in front of people, about myself, for a chunk of my final grade. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

Remember: it doesn't matter if you mess up. It really doesn't. Nobody in that room speaks perfect spanish, including your teacher, most likely. It would be silly for people to judge you.

And, it shows courage on your part. And it might just give you a little bit of confidence. EVen if you mess up, even if you feel like crying, Just shoulder through it. Never, ever settle for less than your true potential.

Speaking in front of the class is difficult. It's meant to be, to weed out those who are confident, or just plain brave. Some people don't give their full effort, and that is far worse than trying your best but missing a few things. Whatever you decide, I know you'll do great.

Besides, nobody will be seeing your words but your teacher. They might be able to catch a bit, but not much else. Speak a bit quicker, puff out your chest, and make your voice as loud and even as you can as you read. make yourself seem confident, even if you're screaming inside.

Also, even if you bomb, won't it be better than just taking the fail? You tried, and the teacher will see it. Talk to them and communicate with them. Negotiate. Say, "I don't really feel comfortable with this, but, if you want me to do this, I'll do my best." and your teacher will understand. In fact, you'll probably get extra marks because of it.

Your final decision isn't my choice to make, and it's on you to make the call. We'll stand by you no matter what.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.