Thumbnail avatar 4d9a931b4d

nightseeker25

@Arrow ~ can i?

btw I have not used some people in a while... If I join, I can use Ghost ( male ) and Cloud ( female )

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

✰ ιт'ѕ gσιиg тσ вє σк, ∂αяℓιиg. ѕтαяѕ ℓιкє υѕ ¢αи мαкє ιт тняσυgн αиутнιиg. ✰

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

@Nightseeker - of course!! I already said sure xd and you can use ur characters but they need real names too (even though we use nicknames, it's just for form purposes xd)

@Elfheart - pls reply back to the last message I sent that was directed towards u so I know u understand @o@ don't mean to sound rude xd 

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

"Denial will not save you when Cupid's arrow finds its mark."

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

#ImYourGrandma #FearDeLiveRevolution 

nightseeker25

NAME:  Ghost Cloudwing

NICKNAME: Glowing Music

REASON: popular for his singing

PERSONALITY: loves music, loves singing, nice, loves the color white, he always brings his microphone everywhere he goes, 

ROLE IN TRIBE: MUSICIAN

APPEARANCE: white hair ( HE'S NOT OLD OKAY, HE JUST DYED HIS HAIR WHITE ), blue eyes, white tshirt, white shoes, white shorts, light skin that is almost white

BACKGROUND: he was born with a microphone in his hand ( which is weird because his parents hate music and they're royal so... He hates being royal, he wants to be a normal human ), his sister Cloud is good for saving peoples lives, he is older than Cloud but not as mature as her, 

LIKES + STRENGTHS: music of course, fighting for his crush XD, 

DISLIKES + WEAKENESSESS: he doesn't like tons of people around him when he's having private times ( like singing to himself < lel )

CRUSH: Already in a crush :D ( can't say who cause they might not be in the rp... I'm talking to you Millie >-> )

OTHER: NOTHING XD

NAME: Cloud Cloudwing

NICKNAME: Twilight

REASON: she watches the stars at night

PERSONALITY:  she is a great role in nursing and healing, nice, 

ROLE IN TRIBE: healer and nurse, kind of

APPEARENCE: white hair ( AGAIN, SHE DYED HER HAIR WHITE ), gray jacket dress, grayish blue eyes, white boots, light skin that is almost white, white nail polish, 

BACKGROUND: she was born to be a  princess ( part princess I should say ), her older brother Ghost always made her smile when she was sad, she killed her mother because she was a little bit too much evil

LIKES + STRENGTHS: likes being royal, strong at fighting with absolutely everything, 

DISLIKES + WEAKNESSESS: disliking not saving somebody ( good thing she never lost anyone because she's good ), 

CRUSH: OPEN ( somebody who has made her smile and laugh )

OTHER: NOTHING XD

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

Hannah: i love on how we are ship Dante and Chris without mills able to have any input or say in this and we are just like nope this ship is happening you get no say! Xd also Dante is idk somewhere i was kinda hoping to start on the ship aas soon as possible so idk with Chris i guess xd although he very well could be there and be like "let me show you how its done" (and like wipe out a bunch of Then or something idk i really don't Cass is gonna come in later when they rescue kitten and the umm other person sorry can't remember the name. Maybe I'll have her say something on the walkI talki or have her talking to joseph yeah i really don't know what to do with my characters right now xd 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

Born for the sunrise           We'll survive the pain

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Charley

I hurtled a dagger at one of the arriving enemies, then yanking it out of them again, throwing it so fast again that you couldn't even see the weapon as it blurred towards another person. Sure glad I'm not squeamish. I thought, pulling my dagger out of an arm and grabbing my walkie talkie. It crackled as I pulled it towards me.

"Speedster here. Anyone there, over?" I said into the walkie and it staticked. "Speedster here, copy, over." I yelled into it.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

SORRY I'M SO LATE

Sixer:

I stood in a wheat field, the sky an extremely blood red and black. I was wearing the clothes I used to be a fire-tender in, dark scrubs, not comfortable. I was trying to find my sister, I had to save her. I was running through the fields suddenly, shouting, but my voice could not be heard. I listened to my sister scream for me, over and over. Embedded into my mind. I couldn't save her. I was shot through my shoulder, I fell to the ground. All noise became louder, the screaming. Shouting of the men hurting her. The ringing in my ears became so loud I couldn't bear it. It wouldn't go away. Whispering echoed around me. I couldn't understand them. Except for one. "Sixer." over and over, my nickname. I began to shout for the noises to go away, everything to just GO AWAY.

I awoke from my nightmare quickly, sitting up in a cold sweat. I could feel my heart racing, and my skin deathly cold. I felt a hand on my forehead, and I turned to look at the owner. My sister Calypso furrowed her eyebrows worried, holding a wet rag to my forehead. She was wearing her regular clothing, her baby pink crop top and jeans. She wasn't wearing shoes for some reason, probably having just woke up. I turned my head to look around at our small living space. A worn boxcar, smaller than normal, cut to create more than one home. Holes were cut in the top for sunlight and oxygen. Calypso pulled my head gently back to focus on her, as she whispered.

"You were shouting again. Crying, this time. El, this is the fourth time this has happened since we arrived here. Aren't you going to tell someone?" Her voice sounded like honey, or the soft chirp of a bird on an early morning. I wiped the tears off my cheeks quickly.

"No, I can't. They already think we're nuts as we are." I pulled the quilt off of me, as Cal turned back to her side of the bed to get something out of her Aid kit she carries around. It's not really a bed, it's just an old mattress we found. Nobody wanted it, they have better beds. But this is what we can do. Cal somehow made a quilt out of some old blankets to keep us warm during the freezing nights. I folded the blanket at the top of our mattress, which by the way, has no pillows. It's okay, we managed. Cal and I looked up quickly as the rusty door to our boxcar opened, and the leader of our tribe stepped through. Her slightly panicked expression worried us, as Cal slowly slipped her shoes on. Nobody said a word for a minute, before Bulls Eye spoke in the silence.

"Kitten and Sixer, you are needed. Follow me." She turned back and stood outside the door, waiting for us to follow. Cal-also known as Kitten-and I shared a worried look, before heading out into the daylight.

(Sorry, I didn't know what you wanted your character to say, Hannah. I hope this POV is okay.)

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

:SAMBer Since the End of 2015:

"We should take a moment and hold it and know life has a hopeful undertone." -Twenty One Pilots 

ɟlıdsıdǝ: qıll ɔıdɥǝɹ

Twin: Jokester

#Klance

nightseeker25

-gasps- can I do the past of Ghost and Cloud?

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

what exactly is a fire tender? I'm pretty sure i know what you mean but I just want to make sure.

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

arrowartemis53

@nightseeker - accepted for Glowing Music (can ur be called glow or music for short?) also what tribe is he in? And ur other character..I was wondering if you could change her role in the tribe, seeing that we already have two healers. But if she's In a different tribe that's okie (btw mills character is already in a ship with Dante ;-;)

@Dipper Pines - it's great!!! Ill POV later xd kinda busy.

@Reb - have u talked to mills lately?? 

@nightseeker - I don't think I understands what ur asking but sure u can tell about there past???

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

arrowartemis53

@Reb - a fire tender???¿¿¿

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

nightseeker25

@Hannah ~ Glow is fine, I was just telling mills about something from a year ago..., Ghost and Cloud are in Calvary Tribe, what I meant for the past was like ( before shipping Ghost from like a year ago ), Thank You Hannah

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

nightseeker25

What's the setting btw?

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

Hannah: no i haven't and she wasn't on this morning I'm kinda worried.... What if her backup account got perm banned? I couldn't cope with that I just couldn't... 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

Thumbnail avatar d535cec0b2

runningwind120

Oof..sry I'm so late .-.

NAME: Lincon (idk if I spelled that right ;-;) Clark

NICKNAME: Flame

REASON: the top of his head looks like its on fire bc his hair is so redish orangish.

PERSONALITY: Flame mostly keeps to himself. It's not that he's shy, it's bc he doesn't trust anyone. He's very guarded and likes to pretend that he doesn't care most of the time. He doesn't mean to be a jerk..but he kinda is. He's actually really sensitive but he doesn't let anyone see that side of him, well maybe Bulls Eye but that's it. He's very clever and witty even though he doesn't show it. He's more likely to be one step ahead of everyone else. He yearns for someone to lv him but he's also really hesitate bc of past history.

ROLE IN TRIBE: he's like Bulls Eye's second in command dude or whatever. (Hannah said I could, she's sitting right next to me while I type this xd) he's also pretty good at fighting in battle if nessesary.

APPEARENCE: Flame is 6.1 and is lean and muscle - ey (lel) he wears jeans, a black tank top with some holes in it and worn out white sneakers (only they look grey cause there old) his hair is a big curly mess of red and orange. He has blue-ish green-ish eyes with long thick eye lashes. He has freckles that dot all of his body. He carries around two daggers in little holders on both side of his waist and an AK47.

BACKGROUND: Lincon lived with his older brother. Both his parents died in a car crash a couple weeks before the fall of civilization. He lived near Uptown but once he saw that the guys where starting this messed up tribe he ran away to Washington Square. He begged his brother to come with him. He wanted to stay....

LIKES and STRENGHS: he likes guns, people who are care free and not so up tight, the dark, being alone, he's pretty good with his daggers, he's very stealthy at night, he can run pretty fast, and he can be very persuasive and charming when he wants to be.

DISLIKES and WEAKENESSESS: he hates snakes, people who worry too much, people who can't take jokes ( lookin at you Brainbox =-=) he's very anxious some times and feels really dizzy, he cant really shoot a gun, can't climb, hate swimming and water. Absolutely hates it.

CRUSH: open (only it'll take awhile cause he's not very good at trusting.)

OTHER: @o@

• Posted at:

•§hane•

•Creator of pure nothingness•

•Forum Sis = Hannah•

•Chat Sis = Key•

#MANE

"courage is knowing what NOT to fear." - Plato

"Those people are SO dumb! They put RAW chicken in the oven!" -Hannah 2k18

Shane: fabulous darling fabulous! I give a gold star -hands shane a gold star- also i thought Hannah is busy? What are you two up to???? -suspicious- 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

runningwind120

Reb - (feels weird calling u that. Xd) thanks *takes gold star and tapes it on forehead (heh.) banana and I (I call her that xd or nana) went over to my grandmas and helped her move furniture cause she's redoing her living room xd then we went swimming. Now I'm at her house "studying" for exams next week xd were gonna fail lol 

oh also I made the chat thread....so yeah 

• Posted at:

•§hane•

•Forum Sis = Hannah•

•Chat Sis = Key•

#MANE

Shane: woah that's so weird I'm redoing my room and painting it well i should say my parents are painting it cause I'm at my grandma's for the week helping her with yard work and what not that's so flipin' weird and neat. And stop saying that you guys aren't gonna fail you'll do great just study a bunch. Also why did you tell me you made the thread why just why you really shouldn't have if Hannah told you then you should know how I feel about this and being that  probably overprotective big sis i am just promise me you won't hurt her i know you wouldn't but i just need to hear it, it would make me feel better... 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

also love the nicknames you have for Hannah xd can i steal the nanna one? Xd 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

runningwind120

@Reb - if U honestly think I'm gonna hurt her than u don't know me at all. I want her to be happy and live a good life. I care about her so much. U gotta remember that SHE broke up with ME and not even the "oh we need to talk break up" the "oh sry I wasn't holding hands with a another guys and cuddling with him and telling him how cute he was." So yeah. If anyone's hurt its me. And tbh Hannah was the ONLY one there for me at that time. Oh and jazzy...

• Posted at:

•§hane•

•Forum Sis = Hannah•

•Chat Sis = Key•

#MANE

Shane: oKay apparently you didn't listen to me here let me say it again "i know you wouldn't but i just need to hear it" meaning that I'm just being overprotective i know you would never gosh you take everything i say the wrong way and are always so.. You know what I'm not gonna start something.. Also i didn't know any of that stuff cause one i wasn't here for it two nobody told me what exactly happened i was pretty much left in the dark while everyone else knew what was going on and what happened all i knew is that she kinda liked him but liked you more in a matter of fact I clearly said you were the better choose so don't just Don't i feel like you think I'm against you or something which I'm not! 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

@hannah oh ok. Yeah i understand about the girl thing. I can make female character if you would like.

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

SAMBER Since: 12/12/15.. or maybe not 

Loves to look at stars

Greek mythology Lover

I’m a Poseidon/Hephaestus  kid

#IwillshipLoriandLance4ever

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

@Hannah oh ok. Yeah i understand about the girl thing. I can make a female character if you would like.

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

SAMBER Since: 12/12/15.. or maybe not 

Loves to look at stars

Greek mythology Lover

I’m a Poseidon/Hephaestus  kid

#IwillshipLoriandLance4ever

runningwind120

@Reb - okay whoa, u need to take it down a couple thousand notches. I heard what u said, I'm not blind or deaf. But I need to defend myself to while ur over there playing "big sister" or whatever. And I dont take everything u say the wrong way. It's more like u say the WRONG THINGS. Oh and I can be such a what? Please tell me! It's not like I've got other people telling me how horrible I am, so please join them!! And again u assume so much and never ask what's going on. U ALWAYS jump to conclusions and you can be - u know what nvm. If this is how it's gonna be when I come on the site every time. Then I'm out. Thanks KAYLEE. I really appreciate it :)

• Posted at:

•§hane•

•Forum Sis = Hannah•

•Chat Sis = Key•

#MANE

arrowartemis53

@shane - accepted and drop this subject now =-=

@nightseeker - oh okay!

@reb - "......."

I gonna go to bed. Ill send a POV in the morning.

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

arrowartemis53

Bulls Eye (1st person)

I practically burst through Sixer and Kitten's rusty, old door. I have no time to apologize about invading there privacy. Instead I think about Joseph. He's gonna get himself killed.....I think I zoned out for a second cause when I look back up at Sixer and Kitten, they wear odd expressions. I straighten myself up. don't let them see the pain you feel inside,I tell myself.

"Sixer and Kitten, you're needed. Follow me."

i don't give them time to respond instead I walk outside and wait for them to do the same. It takes my eyes a moment to adjust but when they do I see that Brainbox is running towards me, a worried look on his face.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"nothing we can't handle." I reply. I start to walk away, Sixer and Kitten follow close behind me.

"Don't you want me to signal the alarm?!" Brainbox yells.

"Sure" I shout back. I shoulder my AK47 - also know as Beth - and started up at a jog. I pull my walkie out,

"Charley, I've got the Healers. We're on our way. What's goin on?? Is it bad??"

static comes out of the other end, then,

" it's Joseph, he's called a cease fire - I don't know what he's doing -static-"

My face turns pale and I feel sick. Sixer looks at me with a worried expression

" what's going on? What happened?" He asks me. I breath in slowly and reply,

" my brother thinks that he's invincible all of the sudden. He knows that he's gonna die tomorrow. So he's daring them to shoot." i sigh and throw my walkie across the road with a frustrating grunt. I reluctantly look back at Sixer and Kitten. Kitten looks at my wide eyed. I sigh again.

"let's go." Is all I can say as I run towards my dumb brother. 

( @Dipper Pines and Bear - sorry I didnt know what to put for u guys. I hope this POV is okay xd)

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Hannah: I'm gonna have to pull cass and Dante out of the rp.... Sorry if that ruins any plans you had but I'm doing something i probably should have done a while ago but never could.... I hope this rp turns out well it sounds awesome and I'm sure it will have a really awesome ending. 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Charley

"Charley, I've got the healers. We're on our way. What's going on? Is it bad?" Bullseye's voice staticked out of my walkie talkie. 

"It's Joseph, he called a cease fire." I replied loudly over the gunshots. Many people thought I was a bit old-fashioned cause I used daggers as well as my pistol but I said fooey. I have two different weapons, therefore one more chance then those with only one, so ha. I teared up watching the invaders shoot down our army, thenn quickly blinked.

You don't cry, Charley. You don't cry unless you absolutely have to. I thought to myself determined, and bravely yet angrily went back to fighting for both mine and our lives.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Sixer and Kitten

"What's going on? What Happened?" I ask, both me and Calypso trying to keep up. Calypso looks at me with a worried expression, I just furrowed my eyebrows. Eventually Bulls Eye spoke.  

"My brother thinks that he's invincible all of the sudden. He knows that he's gonna die tomorrow. So he's daring them to shoot." She said, frustrated. Suddenly she threw her walkie across the road, and didn't look back, but to watch Cal's expression. Cal-Sorry, I'll call her Kitten for now on. As long as I can remember. Kitten was staring at her, eyes wide. Bulls Eye turned back to lead, and Kitten mouthed if she should go get the controller. I shook my head. We have to help, I mouthed back. She seemed to understand, but her panicked expression didn't go away.

(Wait, sorry, I forgot where you're taking us. Maybe you can POV next, Hannah? And it's okay, it gives me something to go off of!)

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

:SAMBer Since the End of 2015:

"We should take a moment and hold it and know life has a hopeful undertone." -Twenty One Pilots 

ɟlıdsıdǝ: qıll ɔıdɥǝɹ

Twin: Jokester

#Klance

arrowartemis53

@Dipper Pines - yah lol ill POV next xd ill do it later tho, I've gotta go somewhere. 

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

arrowartemis53

Update: soooo...Kaylee is leaving so both her characters are now out of the Rp (Dante - lives in Washington Square tribe, and Cassy - leader of Calvary.) Mills is banned so her character is out also. ( shoe - she's an inventor and scavenger in Washington.)  and tbh idk where everyone else is or what they're doing. I know that Shane will send in a POV ( mostly bc we know each other irl) but yeah. Rn it looks like its just Dipper Pines, Bear, Shane, and meh. Xd we'll make it work....I hope.

@Dipper Pines - I sent my POV, it might take awhile tho 

you and Orca are SOOOOOOOO cute together!!! I ship it :D

Ahem...I mean *looks around flustered then back at Dipper*

who said that? ;-;

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

wait wait hold that, who said mills is banned? She just can't get on the weekends cause she is grounded...why do think I'm leaving at this time? Dude if mills was here... I... She knows me better then anyone on here.. She knows my weaknesses... if she was here she would more then likely sucker me into staying...(mumbles) like she did that one time.... 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

arrowartemis53

@Reb - oh sry I must have gotten false info from a lil birdy. I really wish you could stay......

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

arrowartemis53

Bulls Eye (1st person)

When we get there, I stop to take in the scene. Cal (ill call her that too xp) heads straight to the wounded but Sixer stays behind, looking at me with a weird expression on his face. He seems as though he wants to tell me something. I cock my head to the side with a questionable look on my face. But if Sixer did, he thinks better of it and goes to help his sister. I shake my head to clear my thoughts and look back at the armored bus.
It's still standing, which is good. Guns barrels poke out of the holes in the side and shoot. The bullets find there mark. There's some people outside the bus as well. Some of the Uptowners have manged to climb over the gate. Charley's there, she fights with speed and accuratacy.
I need to get dagger fighting lessons from her , I remind myself.
im about to join her when I hear a loud voice scream out,

"HOLD YOUR FIRE!!!"

I look up at the top of the wall (there's a wall that protects our tribe from the outside) and instantly I wanna scream

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

Joseph, my dumb older brother, is standing on top of the wall, in plain sight of the Uptowners. Who have every one of there guns trained on him.
"Go ahead" he says, " tomorrow's my 18th birthday"

ive been trying not to think about it but he's right. Soon enough...no respawn. I close my eyes. I can't bare to look at what happens next......

( sry, i hope this POV is okay. If its TOO much pls tell me. I don't wanna look like  I'm controlling ur characters xd also sry if this posts twice)

(I 

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

@Hannah I’m still here! I’m kinda waiting until the characters leave for the fishermen to pov a lot more, but I’ll post a few povs here & there till then

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᵀ:ɪʀ/ǫɪʟʟ

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

arrowartemis53

@Jokester oh I'm so sorry!! I'm such an air head xd of course!! Don't worry!! We'll meet up with you soon!! (Maybe we could convince u to join the party that's finding the cure??)

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

arrowartemis53

bUMpItY

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

(stumbles in) "ugh you people are impossible i say..." (Takes cass and Dante back) "lets do this!!" 

(Meaning i am back in it cause you people are so impossible I'm probably a huge suckers actually wait no I am a huge sucker ooh hey feel free to use that as a nickname and pick on me I'm cool with it i mean its so pickable I'm tempted to pick on myself but i can't cause that's against the pickable laws xd 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

arrowartemis53

*smiles widely*

HEK YEH!!!!

PLS PLS PLSSSSS do a POV, I wanna see ur characters in action *finger guns*

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

(sighs) okay okay but i really really wanted to wait till mills gets on cause like i really really want this ship to happen -squeals horribly cause for some reason i can't squeal- and like your not really giving me stuff to work off of here for my characters cause like i have my own plan (couldn't help myself and its more of just character interaction) 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

nightseeker25

Should i start typing xd im so lost, i think the rp is confusing to real matters xp

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

1 , , 3 , ... 10 , 11 , 12