Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

Ew? Shane Is Ew? What? Oh wait ur talking about my siggy lol HE put that there so yeyeah and what about Bulls Eyes fav desert???

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

"Denial will not save you when Cupid's arrow finds its mark."

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Hannah: jist give me bulls eye favorite desert 

• Posted at:

vKEY

I'm just the memory you want to forget. Goodbye. 

arrowartemis53

Ummm okay...?  She likes German chocolate cake.

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Cass: cass was searching for that German chocolate recipe when bam she found it "ahah! Found it!" (Pulls it out and reads the ingredients) "hmmm i wonder if we even have German chocolate" :/ "well looks like I'm going on another treasure hunt" (goes looking for German chocolate in the warehouse) (finds it) holding thw German chocolate looking at it "huh who knew" (shrugs and puts it in her bag then goes and gets the other ingredients) (30 minuted past) "alright now go home and make it" (walks out of the warehouse closing the doors and then heads twoards home) 

• Posted at:

vKEY

arrowartemis53

So uh just a reminder....where in an apocalypse...which mean that literally everything has been raided, like food and stuff..all the stores are wiped clean, cars are still in the street with the battery taken out or engine..there's no electricity at all, which means no stove, no microwave, No running water.  Lol just a reminder.... 

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Thumbnail avatar db74d5a44d

seawolf179

Ivy: Once she hopped the fence, she looked around walking away from the Calvary's Tribe area So it seems like some of them trust me. Odd yet could be use full she thinks petting Danger Noddle. Before pulling her Bandanna back over he nose and mouth. She flicks her hood up

She walks down the street in the shadows looking for someplace to raid or a person to rob. Since the Calvary thing didn't go as planned she still needs to get supplies. She considered going for the uptowners but she'd rather not be forced to join them again. So she just wanders down the street in the shadows  

• Posted at:

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Soro,Marlow Ect

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Hannah: i honestly feel ( I'm not gonna say it cause it could get you ban I hope you know what i was gonna say) 

• Posted at:

vKEY

arrowartemis53

I'm not even gonna respond to you. You literally took my helpful reminder and turned it into something bad. Why do you talk everything so seriously? It was just a reminder and it wasn't even directed towards you. Again no comment.

you make me not wanna be in the Ro anymore when u do this.

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Hannah: one I'm Scottish it comes with the name two if its something I'm passionate about i take it seriously three i have had to deal with people who think i don't know what I'm doing and I told you I've been lashing out.... I'm sorry.... 

• Posted at:

vKEY

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Kitten/Split from Sixer for the moment

"My brother?" I looked down at the ground in concentration. "I'm not sure, let's go find him!" I skipped out of the workshop, and turned back to Bulls Eye. "My brother doesn't know his way around here. He's been convinced not to trust anyone, oddly." I shrugged, and saw my brother next to the boxcar. "SIXER!" I waved my hands, placing Love on the ground. He turned and got the signal, and began to run over.

Sixer/Kitten

I made it over to them as Bulls Eye walked out of the building. "So, er, when do we leave?" I tilted my head, brushing my hair to the side. Bulls Eye stared at me for a moment, before glancing at Cal.

"Tomorrow morning." She said, smiling a bit. It wasn't a real smile though, I could tell. I let it go.

"Tomorrow? How much stuff do you have to pack for a day trip?" Cal grinned at her joke, trying to make the mood lighthearted. It wasn't. We had to go through the Uptowner Tribe to get to the library. She-she didn't know. I walked over to Cal, as she looked at me curiously. I got close and whispered in her ear.

"We have to go through the Uptown tribe to get there." I stepped back, as her expression crumbled. Bulls Eye looked from me to Cal and back. She looked at us with a questioning glance, but I only looked at her with a pained expression. Cal brought her hands up to her face, and moved over to me like a hug, but off to the side. She turned her back to Bulls Eye and whispered, trying to keep calm.

"I-I'll be around if you need me." I moved to step in front of her.

"Cal-er-Kitten, I won't let them get you, I promised you when we left, I swear I will kill them all if they try." I half whispered to her, focused on her blocked face. She threw her hands to the side, her face crumbled and tears sliding down her cheeks.

"You don't get it! They'll recognize us!" She moved around me, and half jogged away. I turned back to Bulls Eye in defeat. She stared at me again with a questioning stare.

"I-It's a long story. We have to get through the Uptown territory to get to the library." I shrugged, trying to keep calm. I too wasn't excited, scared actually. But I can't show them that, I'm the leader. I'm showing them where to go, not scared out of my mind in the back. I looked down at my feet, waiting for a response.

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

:SAMBer Since the End of 2015:

"We should take a moment and hold it and know life has a hopeful undertone." -Twenty One Pilots 

ɟlıdsıdǝ: qıll ɔıdɥǝɹ

Twin: Jokester

#Klance

arrowartemis53

Bulls Eye -

i stare at Sixer as he looks anywhere but at me. Something happened, and it involved the Uptowners somehow. But seeing that Sixer didn't voluntarily share this information, I let it go. For now. 

"okay so we have to go through the Uptowners...." I say with a shrug also, imitating Sixer.

but in the back of my mind I'm thinking,

"this is such a bad idea. We're gonna get killed. What about Cal? She's  so innocent...I don't want her to get hurt."

then I remember that they've been through worse. I don't know there whole story but I know every kid in the tribe had to intake some type of pain or trial to get here. 

"And she has Sixer," I think to myself.

Sixer.. What about Sixer?., I think to myself, he's so calm through all this, so organized and calculated..yet I feel as though he hurts the most.. 

as I think all of this, Sixer is looking at me, as though he understands what I'm thinking. I blush a little and clear my throat before getting back to business.

"Brainbox wants to tag along Also, he might have a clue on the cure. But we can talk about this on the way there. We should get some sleep. " 

i stare at him for a little longer than I should and ask,

"is Cal gonna be okay?" 

The truth is, I don't want to go back to my house..not without Joseph. 

"I'll delay as much as I can." I tell myself,

Which is selfish I know...but I'm scared of what'll happen if I'm alone in that house. I'm all alone now. The only one of my family left.

i take a deep breath, put on a fake small, smile and wait for Sixer to reply

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

seawolf179

oof since i really don't want this to die yet..Could i make Ivy like run into them or something while they go to the library or something i don't know XD?ng

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

arrowartemis53

@Bloop - yes!! That was the plan. That we see that we need more people and supplies because finding the cure is a lot harder and more difficult then we actually thought It would be so we like recruit and stuff. ( we fight the Uptowners, the cannibals in the library, get saved by the mole people (not really moles just people call them that cause they live in teh under ground sub way station) and we finally get the boat from de fishermen and to de Old Man...only.. Nah I'm not gonna spoil it lol but as you can see I've planned this all out xd)

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

seawolf179

Flooopppp: yeee ^-^

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

arrowartemis53

@Bloop - dude OMG!! I have 227 stars as of rn!! I'm so confused!!!!

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

seawolf179

Floop: O_O Awesome! I just reached 100  today....and now im at 133...So am i o_o

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

seawolf179

Ivy: Once she hopped the fence, she looked around walking away from the Calvary's Tribe area So it seems like some of them trust me. Odd yet could be use full she thinks petting Danger Noddle. Before pulling her Bandanna back over he nose and mouth. She flicks her hood up

She walks down the street in the shadows looking for someplace to raid or a person to rob. Since the Calvary thing didn't go as planned she still needs to get supplies. She considered going for the up-towners but she'd rather not be forced to join them again.

So she just wanders down the street in the shadows waiting for somebody as she looked around cars seeing nothing since they probably were all looted anyway.

Great. she thinks annoyed but she'll live with it she always did. Though not like it mattered anyway, she knew she'd die either way so she's basically settled fine with the fact of death. Nobody cared about her she didn't care about anybody else so who would she lose and who would miss her, nobody. Exactly 

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

(I have no clue where to POV Charley. Suggestions, anyone?)

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

chris:

As we walk  along the cracked, crusted sidewalk with my hands behind my back, I look around at my surroundings and wipe my chin on my shirt. I don't want a dirty Uptowner's germs on me. Suddenly I get an idea. Yeah.. We're close enough to the Uptowner's territory... I could try.  I whip my head back and put out a cold, blood-chilling scream, hoping someone would recognize it. True, Dante's stronger than me, but I'm smarter than him. 

(im doing howard's soon >:)

• Posted at:

"twice as strong, still alive."

mills ||

if you must mourn, my love

mourn with the moon and the stars up above

if you must mourn dont do it alone.

#bringbackoats

#lesquadlives

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

if you must die, remember your life.

Thumbnail avatar 4d9a931b4d

nightseeker25

@Everybody ~ I could send Twilight ( Cloud ) to find a piece of the cure ( calculating... calculating.... Might take forever but it might work ) -shrugs-

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

✰ ιт'ѕ gσιиg тσ вє σк, ∂αяℓιиg. ѕтαяѕ ℓιкє υѕ ¢αи мαкє ιт тняσυgн αиутнιиg. ✰

seawolf179

Is it ok if Ivy hears that scream? Or maybe more then one person heard it and then dingy dingily a fight breaks out? :D

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

nightseeker25

-gasps- imagine Song hitting someone in the head with a guitar... XD haha

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

elfbrain270

@sea i was kinda hoping that howard (chris' brother that was taken into Uptown) or someone from Washington Square Tribe (the tribe she's in) would hear it. But IVY would work too. (but i kinda wanna see the inside of uptown for one reason O_O)

• Posted at:

mills ||

#bringbackoats

#lesquadlives

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

seawolf179

Mills: Oh sorry o_o nevermind please ignore what i said 

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

elfbrain270

Howard:

I hear a close scream. I'm by the gates anyway, might as well go check, I think. Worse it could be is Christine. She would know better than to come here. I start to walk to the slightly open clearing we have that's just beyond the gate. I don't bother running or jogging, it's nothing that really concerns me. We get screams all the time down here. 

"Shut up!" I hear in the distance. I assume it's from whoever brought her here. I know it's a her, since all we do around here is capture girls too weak to fight for themselves. It's sad. I wish I could do something to help. But no such luck. All I do around here is scavenge, and sometimes I'm allowed to talk to someone when I have some free time, which isn't a lot. At least I got to save my sister.

A/N

(BUM BUM BUM)

• Posted at:

mills ||

#bringbackoats

#lesquadlives

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Dante: walking along towards the uptowns territory holding Chris when all of a sudden she lets out a scream Dante shake her to make her quite before... Levi- "shut up!!" (hits Chris hard enough to make her loose her balance and fall down) Dante kneels down to make sure Chris is okay wanting to kilt Levi but knows he can't. Levi- "i thought you brought one who knew better!" (Pulls out his gun on Chris) Dante- (positions himself so that way if he shoots it would hit him not Chris) Dante- "hey your not kilt-in my my prize Levi!" (Feels sickened just saying that "my prize" ahh it makes me sick Chris is not my prize agh why did she scream) Levi- "why shouldn't I? You seem attached to this piece (filter)" (still pointing the gun at Chris but Dante is in the way) Dante- "what no she is just like the rest of them" (knows this is more then likely is gonna end with someone being kilt hopefully not himself and especially not Chris) Levi- "well then you wouldn't mind me firing" (clocks gun) Dante- (puts a hand on a knife in his coat ready to throw it) "you said so yourself Levi we need more girls" Levi- "we could live without this one now get put of the way" Dante- (says underneath his breath) "i better not regret this" (throws a knife at Levi in the eye but before it hits him Levi fires and Dante gets hit) Dante collapses to the ground) and Levi falls on his face) 

Dante- "ch-chr-Chris" (covered in blud) 

Mods please please please let this through 

• Posted at:

vKEY

seawolf179

Poke o_o, this shall not die

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

clevercat546

Sorry I'm so late. I just have to point out that, Rebel, you can't really blame lashing out on the fact that you're Scottish. I'm English, so what? It doesn't really have anything to do with your country or ancestors. Just a thought.

Kitten and Sixer

"Yeah, she'll be alright.. Eventually." I bit my lip as my eyes flashed with slight amusement when Bulls Eye blushed. "I suppose you should know, since we're going through there.. in summary, we used to be slaves to the Uptowners, Cal and I. They.. hurt her all the time and I promised her we would never go back. They hurt me too, but.. I couldn't think about that, I only thought about her. The problem- they'll recognize us. It hasn't been long since we got here.. and escaped.. when they see us, they'll probably.." I tried to cough away the tears in my eyes, the pain so vivid. "Take us back." I took a deep breath, and looked up at Bulls Eye, trying to hide my pain. I have a feeling she knows what I mean. She gives a small nod. "Er.. I'll see you tomorrow then, it's getting dark." I gestured to the sunset, and she nodded again, seeming to come out of some small daze.

"Yes. Till then." Was all she said, before I turned around to find Cal.

--

I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find her. As a last check, I looked on top of our box car and-there she is! Curled up in a ball, she watched the sun go down slowly. I could tell she's been crying, but I wouldn't mention it. I sat down next to her, without a word, and she moved her head to lay on my lap.

"Cal.." I gently put my hand on her shoulder.

"No. I-I shouldn't have run away. That was weak of me. Can't show weakness, right?" I think she tried to laugh, but nothing really came out.

"Weakness shows you have emotion. Emotion is good, it shows you are a real person, not some.. robot. Or fake." I raised my gaze to watch the leaf-less trees sway in the breeze, all of the bushes and things emitting a light glow from the sun.

"Lucas.. tomorrow we will be in enemy territory. What if- what if they take us back? What if Bulls Eye doesn't try to stop them?" She shivered, the temperature dropping a few degrees.

"I won't let them take you. Or us. I'll do everything I can, I won't stop fighting them. They won't lay a FINGER on you before I begin to get them. I've been training, I'm stronger now. I'll protect you, Kitten." I sighed, beginning to get a little tired.

"Think of what Mom would say.." She smiled weakly.

"'Go have fun, my Mystery Twins.. but don't let each other go. Protect each other with your lives.'" I ran my other hand through my hair, sticking it to the left.

"Yeah, that's it.." I could feel her drifting off to sleep, knowing I'm by her side. I laid down on my back, looking up at the faint stars shining in the sky. I thought about Bulls Eye, and how her brother is sick. I ached for her, but there was nothing I could do. I thought about our mission.. the odds stacked against us.. before I too, drifted into sleep. Into another nightmare.

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

"We should take a moment and hold it and know life has a hopeful undertone." -Twenty One Pilots 

#Klance

dipper pines: that was a joke, Scots are notorious for being very emotional and passionate people. There's even a keep calm thing that says "I'm Scottish i don't stay calm" 

• Posted at:

vKEY

arrowartemis53

Bulls Eye:

"Er...ill see you tomorrow then, it's getting dark." Sixer says. I simply nod. My mind screams out to him,

"No! Don't leave me!" It says.. But instead I smile and say,

"yes. Till then."

He walks away and I watch as he goes further and further into the  direction of the orange sunset. I sigh and turn to walk back home.

--

I walk up the steps and onto the porch. I pause, my hand hovering over the door nob. I scowl at myself, "what's the matter with you?" I ask. I turn the door nob and run straight to my room. I don't want to see his room next to mine so I close my eyes til I'm able to shut the door behind me.  I slump against the door and soak in the silence. 

My  thoughts drift back to the healers...to Cal.. I straighten myself up and make a silent vow to them, that I will do whatever I can to protect them. I couldn't save my brother..but I can try to save them..

i contemplate  about packing, but then I think to myself, you can just do it in the morning..it's not like your gonna sleep anyways. 

I pull off my combat boots and lie in bed, not bothering to get into the sheets. I close my eyes and think back to when I blushed at Sixer...he looked amused..I smirk a little  at that and shake my head as I adjust myself  on the bed...

(soo Question, Pine Tree, are Bulls Eye and Sixer gonna be a .....ship? Like later on in the Rp? I know you said you didn't want to be shipped with anyone but I just thought I should ask. :3)

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Cass: this whole time she was making Bulls eye her favorite desert "German chocolate cake" to cheer her up knowing that her brother died. She puts the cake in a nice decorative box that she made from what she could find doesn't look like your typical decorative box more steampunk ish but it still looks pretty. "Well I would say that looks good" (looks out into the sunset the sun just about to go down "hmm she should still be up" (she puts her coat on and heads out the door with the Box that contains German chocolate cake walking down the street towards Bulls eye house) (she arrives after 10 minutes of walking and walks up the steps and knocks on the door) 

• Posted at:

vKEY

seawolf179

Poke o_o

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

poke poke (evil grin on her face) 

• Posted at:

vKEY

arrowartemis53

Bulls Eye:

i lay in bed, trying to get comfortable...but I can't. The idea of us leaving tomorrow has me all worried. I get out of Bed and head to the bathroom. I stare at my reflection in the mirror. I look just like Joseph. The nose, the slightly pouty lips, the freckles..the eyes.. I look away and wipe a tear.

im about to go and attempt to sleep again, when I hear a loud knocking at my door. I freeze. Brainbox maybe? 

"he's probably just checking on me." I tell myself. 

I walk to my door and turn the nob. I run down the stairs, avoiding Joseph's room completely. I head to the door and straighten myself out. 

I open the door and to my surprise, Cass is there, holding a beat up looking box.  A huge smile comes across my face and I start to tear up. I pull her into an embrace.

"I've missed you..how's everything over there?" I choke out.

I know she's here for me but I still at least try to direct it towards her. 

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Cass: "now now its not like i came back from the dead or something" (chuckles) "although that would be cool. (Smiles knowing that just being here is making her feel better) "wow your not gonna even ask what's in the box wow are feeling okay?" (Chuckles) "and it actually is pretty quiet for once, there's not a whole lot going on but you know I'm not here for myself... So how you've been and be honest with me i know you and your brother were very close and i know what its like to lose a brother" (sadly smile her eyes kinda tear up but she quickly stops thinking of her little brother) 

• Posted at:

vKEY

seawolf179

Poke o_o and i just watched spider man homecoming and it was amazing!

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

nightseeker25

Cloud ( POV ) ~

Twilight ~ just as she finished her papers, she went outside over her fence and jumped over it, putting a skull mask over her face to disguise herself, and ran away

"Where do I go next, I could go over to a tribe, but then I'll probably die trying..."Walks over the a tree and sits there, watching her back for danger

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

seawolf179

Ivy:

As she walks looting stuff as always she stops hearing somebody and she carefully looks around with her cold glare then at a tree seeing Cloud and she shrugs sighing Why not and she sneaks basically disappering then sneaking up to be near Cloud as she leans against a street pole "Hello."

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

clevercat546

(If you'd like. Now that I know kinda how the RP is going, I wouldn't mind. I mean, I won't directly say Sixer has a crush, but I might hint towards it. SUSPENSE!)

Sixer

My nightmare was almost the same. Except, I was in the same camp. In my dream, I woke up on top of the boxcar. The sky was a dark red, but still night. Cal was gone. I stood up and looked around, not finding anyone. I jumped down, and started checking each room or compartment. They were all messed up, like someone was throwing things around. I started to get scared, not wanting to be alone.

"Bulls Eye?" I called out, jumping back as my voice echoed. Something's happened to everyone. I backed myself up against a building, trying not to have a panic attack. "Keep yourself together. No anxiety attacks." I whispered to myself, as I began to shake slightly. A noise startled me, as I looked up, I saw a silhouette of a girl in the very little light there was. "Cal?" I called out, my voice wavering in fear. The girl stepped forwards, and I saw it was actually Bulls Eye. She looked beat up, a bit bloody.

"I HATE YOU!" She screamed suddenly, and I jumped at the sudden noise. The words echoed in my head, over and over.

"Bulls Eye, what's happened to everyone?" I ask, barely able to get the words out, my head drumming.

"YOU KILLED THEM! I HATE YOU, LUCAS!" She screamed again, taking a few steps forward. The words keep echoing in my head. I killed them? Everyone? No. Not possible. I looked up at her, my eyes wide. She was standing a few feet from me now, angry. "YOU KILLED YOUR OWN SISTER. YOU DON'T REMEMBER?" She taunted me, amused at my fear. I felt sick to my stomach, the ground started to move under me. I shook my head no, trying not to loose it.

I closed my eyes, and suddenly I was somewhere else. Uptowner territory, I could tell by the smell of smoke. Bulls Eye pointed to the lifeless girl laying on the ground, then to the others. I rushed forwards, best I could. I looked down at the girl, my own sister, not moving. I couldn't handle it. I began to shout, yelling for all of this to just go away. My hand brushed Cal's hair out of her pale face. I began to cry, my tears falling down my cheeks.

"It's all your fault." I could hear Bulls Eye shout, but it was more of a whisper. My head was filled with my screams, my tears. I couldn't think straight. I buried my face in my hands, as I fell on my back. I felt sharp needles of pain all over my skin, but it wasn't barely enough to notice. How could I have done this?

--

I woke up with a sudden shout. Cal was staring at me, tears running down her cheeks. Her eyes were wide with fear. I looked around, relieved to see the sky normal, people walking around. I turned back to Cal, my own tears staining my shirt.

"Y-you started screaming-I-I didn't know what to do." She whispered, before I threw my arms around her in a hug. I stared at the ground, trying to tell myself it was just a dream. Just a dream. But it was so real. "It's three in the morning." She whispered in my ear. I couldn't breathe, not very well, but I tried to act casual. I let her go, slowly, and she seemed to calm down. "What was it about this time?" Her voice became a little more steady, but she was still scared. I shook my head violently, not wanting to recall it.

"I-I can't. It's too much." I coughed, my voice rough, probably from yelling like Cal said. I stood up, faltering, but gaining balance with the help from Cal. "I can't loose you, I can't ever loose you like that." I tried to say normally, but it came out like a warning of fear. She stared at me, not saying anything. I jumped, well, slid off the top of the boxcar.

I began to walk, not sure where I was going. I'm not even sure what I was doing, just running on anxiety and adrenaline, I suppose. I came to a door, which I think was Bulls Eye's. I stared at it for a moment, probably like five minutes. I heard footsteps in the house, and started walking away from it. I was heading towards the barrier of our territory, my backpack on from last night. I was scattered, terrified, and relieved at the same time. I heard a shout, my name, but I didn't turn around. Suddenly, I tripped. I landed on the ground on my hands and knees. I didn't try to move, I just stared at the ground, tears suddenly running down my cheeks. Why in the heck am I like this? Why can't I get myself together? This wasn't the first dream to rattle me, but it certainly wasn't the last.

I heard footsteps coming closer, and another pair running in the distance. "Six?" I heard a familiar voice call out, rather quietly. 

--

(Hannah, I think the voice is you. Cal will run up, eventually, next to you. By now it's like three thirty in the morning. Most people are still asleep, other than the guards wandering around camp.)

(Please let this go through mods)

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance

arrowartemis53

( I HATE SUSPENSE...:3)

Bull's Eye - 

I smile again and move out of the way so she can come inside. I lead her to the living room. I sit in the Lazy Boy, in the direction of a window and she sits infront if me on the sofa. I breath out a sigh,

"I still can't believe it...I feel like any second Joseph will walk right in, that goofy smile planted across his face..." I whisper quietly, looking at nothing.

Cass nods and smiles sadly. She is probably one out of the small handful of people who understand how I feel. She then suddenly realizes something and hands me the beat up lookin box. I look at it suspiciously but she reassures me,

"trust me, it'll make you feel better." She says.

i take the box and place it on my lap, whatever is inside it, it smells so good. I open it up and I see a Chocolate cake. I stare at it. The last time I had a chocolate cake was with Joseph... I plaster a fake smile on my face and thank her for it. I'm about to tell her about the suicide mission when something catches my eye outside. I squint and sit up in my Lazy Boy. Cass looks behind her,

"what Is it?" She asks.

all I see is a dark silhouette of a boy, standing outside the window. I look at the clock. It's around 3 in the Morning, wow. I get up and tell Cass to stay here and enjoy some cake.

"save me a piece." I shout at her as I walk out the door.

The night air is chilly and cold against my bare skin. No ones out but an occasional guard here and there. They give me quick nods before walking away.  I walk in the direction of the footsteps I hear. It must be the guy outside my window.

i turn a corner and stop. Where is he? Then I hear a grunt and someone falling on cement. I turn around and run towards the direction of the sound. There's footsteps behind me. What's going on? 

At last I see the boy. He's on his hands and knees. His head bent, looking at the ground. He makes sobbing noises. It takes my eyes time to adjust to the night, but when they do, I'm so confused.

"Sixer?" I call out.

the boy turns around, not bothering to get up. When he realizes its me, he gives me a look. A look with such sadness and pure misery, I can't help but gasp. I lean down next to him and put one of my hands on his back,

"what happened? Are you hurt?" I panic. What's going on?? 

Then I hear a voice behind me,

"Lucas!" It calls out. It's Cal. 

I lean back on my hunches and help Sixer get up. I look at him,

"what's going on?" I ask as Cal suddenly comes into view. 

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , ... 10 , 11 , 12