Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Sixer and Kitten

"Because you guys are all I have left." Bulls Eye softly said, her voice cracking. I couldn't help but be surprised. I had a horrible feeling in my gut after hearing that. I wanted to turn her around and give her a hug-But no, she wouldn't take it, it's probably embarrassing for her. Cal glanced at me with a smirk. I swear we have twin telepathy or something.

"Besides, we're a tribe, and we all have to help each other out.." Her voice drifted off at the end. She led us to the doorway of her house, as Cal quietly takes my hand in hers. You know that feeling when you're so comfortable with someone, and when they touch you, you kind of just.. love it? That's what it was like.

"Oh, and I hope you guys like German Chocolate cake." Bulls Eye kept her gaze forward. I wish she would look at me. I bit my bottom lip, trying to make my anxiety go away and just turn her around. I kept my eyes to the ground, to her heels. I didn't bother to look around when she lead us inside.

She walked us through a hallway, and into a bedroom. She turned the makeshift lights on, and I looked up. There was a large bed against the left wall, and some sort of dresser facing it on the right wall. Next to the dresser, was a bookshelf. The books were all dusty, but a few fingerprints dotted the edges. Both Cal and I stood frozen for a moment. Cal gasped and let go of my hand, to run over and give Bulls Eye a huge hug. She seemed to catch her off guard, but it worked out. Cal ran over to the dresser, and dusted off the cracked mirror. I went over to the bed, and sat on it. I let out a loud gasp, because it wasn't hard like I was expecting. The sheets seemed to sink down with my weight, with some sort of memory pad underneath. I looked up, and both of the girls were staring at me.

"O-oh, sorry, it's just.. soft.." I gave a nervous laugh, and rubbed the back of my neck with my hand. Cal laughed, and jumped onto the bed by me. She too, gasped loud. After a few seconds, she began to laugh, and I just smiled. Cal was having a great time sitting up and laying down on the bed, testing the weight. I looked up at Bulls Eye, who looked a bit uncomfortable. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing would come out. What am I supposed to say?

"S-sorry.." I ran a hand through my hair nervously, as Bulls Eye finally locked eyes with me. I stood up, and slowly walked over to her. "I-I'm sorry how I acted, I really shouldn't have.. You know, you can always talk to me when you need it-er, if you need it.. if you need it at all-" I started to ramble on, a slight blush rising to my face. I was a few inches taller than she was, almost a foot. I looked at the top of her head, then down to my feet, and kind of around, too nervous to stutter or ramble any longer.

PLEASE GO THROUGH

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

:SAMBer Since the End of 2015:

"We should take a moment and hold it and know life has a hopeful undertone." -Twenty One Pilots 

ɟlıdsıdǝ: qıll ɔıdɥǝɹ

Twin: Jokester

#Klance

clevercat546

up

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

"We should take a moment and hold it and know life has a hopeful undertone." -Twenty One Pilots 

#Klance

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

Long POV comin through o_o you've been warned xd 

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

"Denial will not save you when Cupid's arrow finds its mark."

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

#ImYourGrandma #FearDeLiveRevolution 

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

Chris:

I gasp as Dante lands beside me on the ground, covered in blud. I didn't want that to happen. The other boy is groaning and gasping, trying to get the knife out of his eye. A muffled shout brings me back to the real world. I need to help Dante. I try to desperately get the rope around my wrists off, but I'm yanked up by hard arms before I can. 

Howard: 

I grab the girl's shoulders, trying to get her to look at me. Her frilly hair covers half of her face, so I can't really make out who she is. I try force.

"Look at me!" I half-shout. Her muscules tense. She slowly turns her face to me. Her quiet, stumbly voice is hard to recognize. But, at least I know what she's saying.

"H-h-howard?" She looks directly at me now, her eyes searching my face. It's Christine.

It's really her.

• Posted at:

"twice as strong, still alive."

mills ||

if you must mourn, my love

mourn with the moon and the stars up above

if you must mourn dont do it alone.

#bringbackoats

#lesquadlives

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

if you must die, remember your life.

clevercat546

Where's the POV? Haha

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance

Dante: (trying not to think of the fact that he is gonna die soon unless he gets some medical atenttion)  heh i guessed my plan did work after all. (Groans in pain) ta-take one of the knives out... Out of my coat. (Groans some more) Chris I I havvve... To te-telll you some... Thing.... (Slowly losing consciousness) (starts closing eyes a little) 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

Born for the sunrise           We'll survive the pain

elfbrain270

Chris:

I shake a little, trying to get out of my brother's grasp.

"Untie me" I say, "I need to help him." He sets me down gently and quickly starts to weave his hands through the rope. As soon as he's finished, I grab some bandages that I had hidden in my bag. I kneel down beside Dante and start to bandage him up.

"Stay with me, please, please Dante, stay with me."

• Posted at:

mills ||

#bringbackoats

#lesquadlives

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar 4d9a931b4d

nightseeker25

Cloud ( POV ) ~

Twilight ~ I walked away from my friends and walked over to the Uptowners, I climbed over their stuff to get to their place, it was peaceful for some reason, like it was abandoned or they were hunting, and I went to their med/bandage place to get a little medication and other things "Why is it so quiet, did something bad happen, when I was last here, everything was busy with nonsense...." Grumbles and searches for stuff

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

✰ ιт'ѕ gσιиg тσ вє σк, ∂αяℓιиg. ѕтαяѕ ℓιкє υѕ ¢αи мαкє ιт тняσυgн αиутнιиg. ✰

Dante: (catches himself and open his eyes) (looks at Chris and puts a hand on her face)  (a tear falls from his eye thinking he won't make it) "Chris I I......" (Loses consciousness his hand falls from her face and his eyes close) 

Guess who's going to uptown territory! So like my plan was that he needs proper medical attention like surgery the bullet needs to be removed and the Calvary is to far away and the uptown is the closest sooo they would have to take him to uptown and Chris would idk have to hide or something I'm not quite sure i leave it up to you...) 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

elfbrain270

Chris:

"No!" I continue to bandage him, but I know it's not going to hold for long. I frantically look up at Howard.

"We need to go into Uptown. He needs more medical attention." Howard's eyese go wide. I know he doesn't like this.

"No! You aren't going."

"Yes, I am." He sighs. 

"OK." he leans over and picks him up. We start jogging to Uptowner's territory. Here we go again.

• Posted at:

mills ||

#bringbackoats

#lesquadlives

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar db74d5a44d

seawolf179

So uh....Can i make Ivy go and do something? Just...OoF never mind

• Posted at:

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Soro,Marlow Ect

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

nightseeker25

Cloud ( POV ) ~

Twilight ~ she heard footsteps and she had no choice but to look innocent since there was no where to hide ".... Look innocent, put your nurse hat on and look really innocent...." Puts her hat on and takes skull mask off, I couldn't see where things were and I backed into a car tire, and slipped and fell in my bottom "Ouch!"

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

a uptown gate guard: "Hey we got company!" (Signaling the watchtower guard) (sees three people one girl two boys one appears to be injured) "and who is this?" (Motions to the girl with his AK47) 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Charley

As I walk away, I notice in the distance on the horizon there were two boys, one who's leaving a trail of blood and one who's dragging him with trouble along the path.

"Sixer, we've got a 420. Seems like a knife cut, your specialty. Go to uptown guards, this is Speedster, over." I spoke into my walkie talkie, knowing that it would come out crackling on the other end. I stuck my walkie back in my pocket and dashed down the street, catching up to them in a couple seconds without a breath. 

"Are you okay?" I looked at the boy stricken, and beckoned for the other boy to hand me him. I picked him up in one hand like a ragdoll, and heaved him over my shoulder as we started quickly walking across the road. "What happened to him? I'm Charley, by the way." I told the other boy.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

nightseeker25

Cloud ( POV ) ~

Twilight ~ heard the guards and runs out to see people from the Calvary "uhmmmm, excuse me, but will you be nice and help them? One of them is hurt and I want to heal them...." Makes a nervous smile and thinks I'm dead now, or I might as well be held as a nurse FOREVER! I ran back to the med area, hoping they thought I was an Uptown nurse

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

arrowartemis53

@Dip - I guess the mods didnt let it go through xd ill have to re-due it. Ill do it today sometime.

Luyla or Bixer? Haha jk :3 kinda lol 

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

arrowartemis53

Bulls Eye -

i stand there there looking at him as he looks away, to embarressed to meet my eyes. And I'm glad to, because I'm sure that I'm blushing just as much as him. I smile and lean towards him, trying to get his focus back on me. He finally looks at me and we stare at each other for a couple moments. I slowly smile at him and look down at my shoes, trying to hide my ravishing blush on my cheeks,

"I-"

I pause a moment as I look back up at him. He seems nervous. Not knowing what I'm gonna say. I breath out a sigh,

"Thank you, Sixer. That means.....a lot to me. And it's okay, you shouldn't apologize. I would've said the samething..."

I look away from him and to Cal,

"I hope you guys like the room.." I say.

I turn around to go. Then stop and look over my shoulder at them,

"since we're family now...my real name is Ayla...."

then I walk out the guest door and into the living room, where Cass is standing there. Her hands on her hips, her left eyebrow cocked. I stand there, waiting for her to explode on me with a million questions.

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

clevercat546

Sixer and Kitten

"Sixer.. 420.. knife.. your specialty.." A walkie talkie crackled from my backpack on the bed. Cal looked at it, then up at me with a worried expression.

"Since we're family now... my real name is Alya.." Bulls Eye half-whispered. I could tell she was red, her voice cracked a bit. She walked out of the room, and I turned to Cal. She waved a hand towards B-Alya. Alya. I love that name. It's-it's short and sweet and- OFF TOPIC. I smirked, a bit more red than before. Gotta make moments last. I ran out of the room, as Bulls Eye was staring at a girl who looked really mad. I hesitated, before I felt a push. I almost bumped into Alya, but she turned around. "Did I forget something?" She asked.
I bent down and gently took her hand. "What are you doing?" She asked, I gave no response, but my face got even more red. What was I doing?! I gently kissed the top of her hand.

"Thank you, I can't stress that enough." I let go and stood up. Her face was even more red than before, if that was possible. I smirked, proud of myself. "See you tomorrow, Alya." I slid past her, my eyes shining with amusement and embarrassment. I walked out the front door, and closed it behind me. I took off down the path, looking for Charley.

"SIX!" I turned around, and Cal threw me the walkie talkie. I nodded to her, as she walked up next to me, holding her kit. Guess I missed a couple things.

"Charley, come in. Where you guys at?" I spoke into the walkie talkie, hoping for an immediate response.

(Sorry it's short tonight! Lucya? Lucy-a? I'm not sure.)

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance

arrowartemis53

@Dipper - should I POV next? Or should I just wait for Kaylee or Bear to POV? I'm just super bored haha x3

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Cass: standing in the middle of the living room with her hands on her hips "where have you been?" (She said with a Slightly irritated tone in her voice) but before Bulls eye could answer a guy comes running down the stairs and gets pushed into Bulls eye  and the next thing i knew this guy kissed her on the top of bulls eye head and then runs off and so does the girl that was behind him. I looked at bulls eye with a what the hek was that look wondering who on earth that was and i didn't care that she left me here for... 2 hours anymore i wanted to find out who that was. "Who was that?" 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

arrowartemis53

(Btw Reb, he kissed my hand not my head but just pretend you said hand lol) 

Bulls Eye (Ayla):

Im about to explain everything to Cass when suddenly Sixer is right behind me. I turn around, a puzzled look on my face. I ask him if I've left something upstairs. He doesn't respond, instead he does something I never thought he'd do in a million years. He takes my hand in his, and kisses the top of it. I'm in a daze now, I can't think straight and I'm pretty sure he went outside and didnt tell me, but I don't care. As he walks out, into the night, Cal is running after him, some type of bag in her hand. She closes the door behind her. All I can think to myself is, " they barely got any sleep and there still able to work this hard.."

I turn back to Cass. I place my hands on my cheeks to cool them off. I know for an absolute fact that I look like a goof. Cass just stands there looking at me with her famous, " what the hek!" Expression. She doesn't even mention that I've been gone and left her for almost two hours. Instead she says,

"who *was* that??"

i let my hands fall to my sides and try to look professional.

"he's," I clear my throat, " he's the tribes Healer. And-And he's very good at what he does. They uh they needed a place to sleep so I offered for them to stay here. But as you can see...there always busy.."

As I say this, my voice fades at the end and I stare at the floor looking at nothing. Why do I feel like I need to defend him...?

"He kissed my hand." I whisper to myself, not caring that Cass hears me. I smile widely and look up at her,

"got anymore cake left???"

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Oh I'm so sorry i to totally missed read that xd see this is what happens when its almost one am and I'm hyped on sugar! Again so sorry although Cass would still act the same way xd 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

arrowartemis53

@Reb - lol it's fine xd u wanna continue POVing or wait till tmr??

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Cass: (chuckles as Bulls eye looks down at the floor) (walks past bulls eye and her chuckle tears into a slight laugh) "oh yes plenty of cake left for us while we talk about the guy you like" (smiles widely as she gets the cake from the kitchen) oh this will be fun! Bulls (can Cass call her that?) Likes someone for a change. (Stops laughing out loud cause she is probably just making Bulls feel more embarrassed then she already was so she just laughs in her head)  (walks back into the living room and sits on the couch) bulls eye just stands there feeling like a goof and is awfully embarrassed and is still blushing) "oh come on you seriously are gonna try to deni it? Its written all over your face. (Motions for bulls eye to sit down next to her) "come on you know you secretly want to" 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

What do you think?! I'm waiting for it to go through (pokes hannah repeatly) 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

arrowartemis53

(And sure she can call her that)

Bulls Eye (Ayla) -

I pretend to ignore Cass as she teases me. I walk to the kitchen and get myself a slice of cake . I go to sit down next to her, eating little bites here and there.

"Like? I-I never said anything about *like*" I exclaim, slightly flushed.

she gives me a look and I sigh, defeated. I set my cake down on the table and look at her, pouting a little.

she smiles at me and says one word.

"talk."

i smirk at her and shake my head,

"I swear...you'll be the de-a-the of me one day." I mumble. She keeps looking at me, expectantly and I dramatically sigh,

"can't we talk about this some other time? I'm really exhausted and we've have a crazy mission tomorrow." I blurt out.

"...mission?" She asks, confused.

"yes " I say,nodding." and I'm gonna need your help on it...I think. Ill have to ask-"
i side glance at her and say softly,

"Sixer."

she smirks at this but doesn't say anything.

I yawn, squeezing my eyes shut then opening them again. I look over at her.

"I have no idea when they'll be back. But Im so tired." I usually don't admit my flaws or weakenessess or anything that would make me look weak. But after loosing my brother, I could care less.

"Are you going to stay the night?" I ask her. I look over at the window. Dim, pale light shines through it. I take one more bite of cake then get up.

"go ahead and sleep in my room. I'm gonna sleep on the couch. You-You know. To wait for them.." I wanna kick myself.

btw sry if this goes through twice xd also I spelled death all wierd cause idk if that's why it wouldn't go through xd 

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

seawolf179

Poke o_o

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

arrowartemis53

*poke poke* 

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Chat is back! 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

Cass: "Uh huh sureee bulls.. (Chuckles) okay I'll let you get some sleep" walks upstairs to bulls room and sits down on the bed. She I'm ties her boots and takes out a picture of her father, brother, and her all smiling and them piled on top of eachother. I stared at the photo just wishing none of this ever happened and everything was back to normal but this is the new normal a world full of kids with tribes and weapons of all sorts fighting eachother for survival it just makes me sick thinking about this, things shouldn't be this way if only there was a cure for us and get some order and then maybe just then things will go back to normal and who knows maybe I'll find someone instead of being a lonely soul with only friends to love. I sighed thinking that all of this was just stupid getting my hopes up for nothing and what was that mission bulls was talking about? I'll have to ask her in the morning.... I put the picture back in my boot and pull my feet up i didn't even bother to pull the blankets on top of me i just laid there staring at the ceiling thinking of how things are and wishing everything wouldn't be like this that i would have my family back including that little punk brother of mine (Jay) 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

arrowartemis53

Bulls Eye (Ayla) :

Cass gets up as well and heads to the stairs,

"uh huh, sureeeee Bulls.." She says with a chuckle. I roll my eyes and point upstairs as in, "Go already!" She smiles again,

"Okay, I'll let you get some sleep." She walks upstairs and vanishes around the corner. 

i clean up our cake and take it to the kitchen. I leave the plates on the counter and walk back to the couch. I position it so its closer to the front door, then I lay down. Waiting. I don't know how long I wait but soon I start to close my eyes and the last thing I think to myself is, " I should probably get a blanket" but I don't, instead I drift off to sleep, Sixer kissing my hand replaying over and over in my head. 

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

How many days has it been in the rp? 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

elfbrain270

ok, i am withdrawing BOTH of my characters from the rp.

youre welcome.

• Posted at:

mills ||

#bringbackoats

#lesquadlives

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Wait what? Mills? Chat now... 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

clevercat546

Sixer and Kitten

Cal and I jogged against the path, a general idea where everything was taking place, because of the shouting. I kept smiling and my face would get super red then calm.. then red again.

"I can't believe you did that!" Cal grinned, punching my arm. I laughed, more of a hysterical laugh like 'whoa I did'. 

"I know.. It just felt right. Do you think she thinks I'm weird?" My smile faded, as I scanned the area for flashlights.

"No way! Did you see that look she gave you? It was like a fairytale!" Cal giggled, and I smirked. We eventually found Charley, just outside of the territory limits (Sorry, I'm not sure where we are at). I grabbed Cal's kit, and asked them to lay the bleeding boy on the ground. I started to tend to his wounds, cleaning up the blood. 

"What happened to him?" Cal asked, and nobody answered. Everyone relayed the information they knew, which wasn't much. I glanced up at the other boy, sitting on the ground, staring at his friend.

"You were with him?" I asked the boy, just finishing up with his friend. I tied bandages and did a few stitches where he was hurt the most, then stood up to dust myself off. The other boy gave no response. He just stared at the ground. I looked over at Cal, and she shrugged. She asked Charley and the others to try and get information, and let us know. I walked over to her side with the kit, feeling a bit dizzy. 

"I did all I could. I bandaged up his most major wounds, and did a few stitches.. I wish I could have done more but we're almost out of wrapping. Just make sure he doesn't walk very far anytime soon." 

Charley nodded, and turned back to the boys. I figured this was her business. Getting more dizzy by the second, I turned around and began to walk back, Cal at my side. "You did good." She whispered, not wanting the others to hear.

"I did all I could, Cal. He needs real medical attention, I gave him all I could.." I faltered on my steps, as Cal helped me keep straight. We made it back to Alya's house, and walking inside. She was passed out on the couch, and the other girl was nowhere to be seen. I meant to keep quiet, but the floor creaked as I took a step. Cal, on the other hand, was so light she was already in the bedroom. I winced and turned to Alya, who was now half awake.

(Sorry if that wasn't good! I tried.)

• Posted at:

ǪǗĮĹĹ/ ĎĮƤƤẸŘ ƤĮŇẸŜ

《He/She/They》

#Klance

seawolf179

Im just gonna Pov because i basically have nothing better to do..

Ivy Pov: 

So i tried to rob a place and fail, met a weird pair and still didn't get any supples, greatttttttt she though as she shrugged she sat on a couch in the only little place she called home a small broken down apartment never and doesn't have the time to clean it up. Even if she did then it'll look like the perfect place to loot.

She ate the last meal reserve she had left setting Danger Noddle on the little place she had made for it as she layed down thinking like You probably should be in jail right now. She thinks and about other life questioning questions.

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

arrowartemis53

Bulls Eye (Ayla) -

I dream that my brother is still alive. We're in a big field, filled with tall grass and sunflowers. Mom's favorite. We lay down on ground, looking up at the clouds. I feel his eyes on me but I keep my attention to the sky,

"You're gonna have to face it eventually." He says. " I'm not here. This is a dream. I'm....gone."

I squeeze my eyes shut and shake my head

"No, just...stop talking." I say through gritted teeth.

I feel a hand slide into mine and i stifle a sob. Joseph is gone. And there's nothing I can do about it. I open my eyes, which are glistening with tears. I turn to look at him and am taken back when my brother isn't there anymore. It's Sixer.

I stare at him for a moment and he blushes a little.

"I hope this is okay." He says, motioning to his hand in mine. 

i simply stare and nod  slowly, I'm about to say something worth regretting when suddenly the sky goes dark and the wind picks up, blowing my hair in all sorts of directions. Sixer let's go of my hand and gets up, staring at the sky in wonder. I Get up too and stand a little ways from him. 

"What is it?" I shout over then wind.

he doesn't respond to me, he just keeps looking up. I pull on his arm to turn him around and when I do I let out a scream and fall back onto the ground. He is bleeding out if his eyes and ears. He sways a little and coughs up blood that stains into his shirt. He has the Sickness.

"Help me, Ayla. Please help me" he groans out.

i cry and scoot myself away from him. He keeps walking towards me getting faster and faster. I scream at him to get away and all he does is scream back. This is not the Sixer I know, I tell myself. This is just a dream.

i stop scooting and close my eyes. I listen to the wind, the thunder in the sky, and the screams. It becomes so loud that the noise suddenly becomes one. Then it stops. I breath in deeply, knowing that I'm awake now and can relax. I slowly drift off . I'm almost fully asleep when a noise jolts me awake. I open my eyes slightly and there stands Sixer. I'm instantly awake. I sit up and rub my eyes.

"what are you doing? What happened? Are you okay??" I ask all these question as I get up and walk over to him. I shiver a little from the cold and look into his tired eyes, waiting for a response 

@Mills - okay, but you can always rejoin if you want!

@Kaylee - what do you mean??

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

arrowartemis53

BUMbpItY 

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

like how many days has it been since we first started in the rp not how long we've been doing the rp. 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

elfbrain270

@hannah

thanks, i might. i have a summer full of sports, so i didnt really know if i would have time for the rp 

• Posted at:

mills ||

#bringbackoats

#lesquadlives

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane