Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Good grief

We have so much in common

Have you noticed how many posts we both respond to and have in common?

Black Butler, Fairy Tale.. My mind went blank but literally there's a lot

So this is now going to be our chat thread. To talk. If that's okay.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Full name: Dacien Quill Pines

Also: Blaise

(For info go to /356271)

Other half: Jokester

Just your friendly SAMB Spiderman 

"MR STARK IT SMELLS LIKE A NEW CAR IN HERE!"

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

*crashes into thread* I’VE BEEN SUMMONED

Yeah, course! Er, what should we talk about...

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

clevercat546

Anything works!

What are your top favorite animes?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

cobraphoenix530

Ooh, this is a long list! Ok, so a few are Fairy Tail (obviously), Black Butler, OHSHC, The Devil is a Part Timer... yikes, I’m blanking XD

What about you? What are your top few animes and favorite characters from them?

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

What is OHSHC? I've never heard of The Devil is a Part Timer. Are they both good?

Hmm... Well I do like Fairy Tale, I don't have really any favorite characters from there, since I haven't watched it for a while. Black Butler would be Sebastian or Ciel, they're sassy and Idk they're great. Voltron would be Keith and Lance. They're funny.

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

cobraphoenix530

Heh, OHSHC (Ouran High School Host Club) is a kinda a rom-com anime, I haven’t watched it for a while but it always makes me laugh when I do, everyone is so over the top, and the main character is just done with all of them.

The Devil is a Part Timer... oof, it’s difficult to explain ^^’ Aright, so in an AU, the demons have taken over almost all the land. Unfortunately for them, the humans have a skilled fighter who ends up defeating the demon army. The devil and his first hand man open a portal to retreat, but somehow end up in our universe. Here, the devil ends up working as a part timer in I think McBronalds. You’d have to watch it to make sense of it : )

Aright, my turn to make up a question! So, who’s your favorite author? Book series?

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

cobraphoenix530

Boop!

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

Oh cool!

Hmm.. My favourite author.. Probably Alex Hirsh, the like three books he wrote. Or Virginia Bergin, she's really good. But J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan top them all off! My favourite book series is probably Harry Potter or Percy Jackson or that's all I can think of

Okay.. I'm just going to ask you the same question haha

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

cobraphoenix530

Hey, no way! I recently started reading a book by Virginia Bergin, it’s called The Rain/H2O. She has a neat writing style, doesn’t she? 

Ayy J.K. is brilliant! Have you watched the Fantastic Beasts movie? There’s another one coming out too in November-ish. And Rick Riordan... those series are just... *jazzhands* *fireworks* *dinosaurs stomping around like maniacs*... yeah, they’re great XD Do you have a favorite out of the many series he’s done?

Favorite authors, definitely J.K Rowling, Rick Riordan, Lewis Carroll and Suzanne Collins. Douglas Adams is pretty neat too, dunno if you’ve heard of him. Oh, and Stephen King! Yeah, I’m a huge bit of a bookworm. Er, favorite series... ok, so it’s a loonng list, so I’ll try and think of the top 5: Harry Potter, PJO, Magnus Chase, The Land of Stories, Alice in Wonderland, The Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, The Hunger Games... I just realised that’s way more then five heh...

So, if you could go to any country in the world, no cost whatsoever for anything (travel, food, stay... ect), where would you go and why?

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

cobraphoenix530

Up

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

in mods

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

clevercat546

Okay, my mind is kind of blown right now.

H2O is probably my favorite book by Virginia Bergin, it's really good. The second one, I think it is, becomes pretty dark.. It's good too, though.

Yes! I love Fantastic Beasts!

I think my favourite is the whole Heroes of Olympus series. It's a roller coaster. My next favourite would be Magnus Chase, or the first series of Percy Jackson!

I've never read any of Lewis Carroll's books. I've heard Alice In Wonderland is fantastic though! I'm only familiar with the Disney version of it.

Okay. So I'm familiar with J.k. Rowling, Rick Riordan, Suzanne Collins, Douglas Adams, and Virginia Bergin. Fantastic Writers! I've never read any of Stephen King's books, though my Dad has! He owns a ton of them, including IT! My mother, though, doesn't like the idea of me reading them, for some reason.

I have heard of Douglas Adams, he wrote Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy! Great book, though I've only read it once. My brother won't let me get ahold of it long enough to read it.

Are you familiar with Ernest Cline? He's fantastic!

... I would probably go to Europe. All over Europe. If I had to choose a place in particular, England or France. They're both incredible, many movies and T.V. Shows are based in these locations! I'd love to get to know the people, and culture, and lifestyles. Also, my ancestors are mostly English, so it would be cool to see how well I'd fit in! I wouldn't mind visiting where Sherlock Holmes, the Netflix T.V. show, was filmed. That would be amazing!

Hmmm... Okay. So if you had the choice to live a life in ANY book you've read, rather than the real world, BUT the real world, Earth, would blow up. Would you take the chance? If so, what book series? and Why?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

cobraphoenix530

Heh, yeah, I can see how it’s gonna start getting darker... 

Woop! So, which beast would be your favorite? Mine would probably be a tie between a Thunderbird and a Niffler. A Niffler, because I find them hilarious though they would drive me insane. A thunderbird because of how, well, regal they look, and because my Ilvermorny house is Thunderbird as well.

Yeah, the HoO Series was definitely a roller coaster (*cough cough* Nico *cough cough* angst and tears) though I kinda prefered the Magnus Chase books a bit more. Have you read the Kane Chrinicles?

Never! Those things were my childhood! Yeah, they’re pretty darn amazing though; the Tim Burton film is supposed to be pretty good, though I have yet to see it. On the note of Tim Burton though, have you watched Edward Scissorhands? I’m planning to, though someone spoiled it all for me :’)

Course I’m fimilliar with Earnest Cline! We read Ready Player One as a class, and I immediately went and downloaded the book. Aech is literally the best plot twist ever! Honestly, when our teach read that paragraph in which she was revealed, I was just like *O* huh! It was surprising for sure, but either way, Aech stayed my favorite character. Who’s your favorite?

Yeah, I can kinda get why your mom might be against you reading the books, they’re pretty dark...my mom didn’t know I was reading them, and I made sure to keep it that way. She’s probably realized I’ve read IT by now, but hasn’t commented on that yet ^^’ But if you get to, I really recommend IT, as well as the Shining. They’re better then any horror book I’ve ever read!

Ooh, that would be really neat! (I’m currently trying to read the Sherlock Holmes books, but I’ll probably watch the show after, it’s literally all over tumblr) I’d probably go to Ireland. I love Irish music, as well as the scenery there! 

I’m gonna quickly apologise to all my fandoms, one sec (*pulls out broadcasting equipment* I’M SO SORRY FOR THIS!) I’d choose to stay on Earth, mainly because I don’t feel like it would be right to blow up a whole planet filled with lives to get to go somewhere I want to go. I love lot’s of AUs, but I can always imagine myself in them, and my imagination is pretty strong. If I could go to a bookiverse without the Earth blowing up however, I’d probably go to either the Harry Potter universe, the PJ universe, or the ‘The Mortal Instruments’ universe. It’s a really close tie!

Ok, so Harry Potter because IT’S HOGWARTS! That’s the only explanation really! PJO because I feel like it would be cool to go on quests and fight monsters, mabie get a few powers on the way, y’know? I mean, it might get a bit tiresome to have to fight for your life all the time, but I feel like the other stuff would be worth it. TMI universe (it’s by Cassandra Clare, dunno if you know it or not) because, well, hunting demons is fun!

Aright, so here’s a question for ya: Do you imagine each SAMBer with their own personal ‘voice’ that you kinda imagine while reading their posts? Do I have one?

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

cobraphoenix530

Oof I just said imagine twice in a sentance didn’t I... *facepalms*

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

That's okay, haha. I didn't notice.

Just prepare yourself haha

MY GOD I'M THUNDERBIRD TOO! I think I really like the Bowtruckle. It's adorable. I have a list of my favorites. Occamy, Thestral, and Thunderbird (Top favorite!). They all look cool and have little personalities!

YES I'VE READ KANE CHRONICLES!!! My gosh Sadie and Carter are so funny they're so sassy to each other. I don't think I've read the..third book I think it is. See, I read like seven books at once, and if one gets boring while others stay intense, I'll kind of fade out of those books. I never finish them unless I decide to, which sometimes I'm still caught up in my other books. If that makes sense. That's what happened with Harry Potter for me when I was younger.

I have not seen Edward Scissorhands, although my friend is OBSESSED with it. She won't stop talking about it whenever I see her. Maybe I'll watch it someday.

My favorite character would probably have to be Parzival or Art3mis. They're really detailed and awesome!

It's funny though, because my mum knows I read deeper books than Stephen King. Probably. I really am interested in reading them though!

Sherlock Holmes is really good! Both the T.V. Series and the books! I love how higher vocabulary it has. I think, in my opinion, that makes the book just that much better. You have to be paying attention or else you'll miss what it said! Ireland is cool too!

Well, you're quite impressive to say that. Anyone I've asked would say they'd go into a fandom. We're alike, both with a good imagination. That's where writing comes into play! If you can put yourself in a mind state, like as you're reading a book-that movie you see play, then you can just type it out and there you go. That's how I do it, at least.

I have actually never read The Mortal Instruments. Is it good? I'm looking to find more books to read that I haven't before, this summer.

I know I'm going to sound insane, but yes. I do hear personalized voices for each SAMBer. And yes, you do have one. You sound more like.. like confident, a girl who's done voice acting kind of (Like that type of knowing your voice range). It's like.. not higher pitched really, but not deep. Kind of in the middle. If you'd yell you can get people's attention. But it's like.. sweet sounding, kind of. It's like trying something sweet, different at first, but then after a second you actually kinda like it.

I hope I don't sound like a weirdo when I say that or anything. And I hope it makes sense. If not, I can describe it differently. I'm seriously bad at coming up with my own questions.

Are there personalized voices for you? Do I have one?

Do you imagine different SAMBers with personalized looks, or all kind of the same look? What do I look like, if so?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

cobraphoenix530

Oof, my internet got turned off yesterday!  ;v; 

Ayy fellow Thunderbird! *fistbumps* Yep, bowtruckles are definitely adorable, though they do have a bit of a grumpy personality in the books!

Ahh, this is too relatible! I always find so many books I like to read, end up reading them all at once, and eventually forget to finish at least a quarter of them XD  So, yes, that makes sense!

Haha, this friend sounds like she has a good taste in movies! Has she watched any movies with Mike Myers in them?

Yeah, those two are pretty cool, though I really ended up disliking the ‘pining over Art3mis’s rejection and completely letting myself go to waste’ part. I mean, I get that you liked the girl Parzival, but that’s just depressing...(oh and did you realise that since Parzival was using that hair removal cream all over his gace as well, he probably looked like an egg for that period of his life? I dunno if anyone else ever noticed that, but it sure made visualising that part entertaining!)

Yeah, you definitely learn lots of new words from it! I kinda end up looking a word up every few pages though. It usually helps if it’s an e-book, cuz you can just hold your mouse on the word and look it up.

That’s a neat way to write! For me, I end up having each characters have at least one of my traits, personality or looks. That way, I can imagine myself as that character, and kinda use that to figure out how scene would play out. It’s kinda like that with drawing too. I have this weird habit where I end up mimicking the facial expressions I draw. It’s pretty hilarious to watch, I’ve been told!

It’s a great series! The Infernal Devices is great too, it’s pretty much the events that happened in the past. If you read that first, you’ll probably have a fun time figuring out who in the new gen is connected to which old-timers! If you need more book suggestions, Artemis Fowl is one on my list. From what I can tell, Artemis Fowl is a twelvish year old criminal mastermind and millionare, who ends up kidnapping a faerie. Unfortunately, the faerie isn’t really the stuff of childhood stories. From the quotes i’ve read, it definitely sounds like it’s worth a looksee! I can list a few more series if you want, but I require some suggestions in exchange!

Well if that makes you insane then I guess we’re buddies in the asylum. That’s a cool way to describe a voice! I can actually kinda ‘hear’ that voice when I read that, which is  interesting for sure. 

Don’t worry, you don’t sound like a weirdo, just a good writer. Yes, to answer the question, I do have personalized voices for each SAMBer, which is actually why I asked that question in the first place! Yep, you have one, it’s a male voice with a sort of british undertone, calm and mature sounding, kinda soft, like you wouldn’t yell often. It also isn’t extremely high or deep either, more like if you were in your 16s. You also sound like you’re curious about lots of stuff, with your voice kinda going a bit higher at the end of a sentance, like you’re asking a question. You also sound confident, no stuttering or anything like that. I really hope that made sense, I’m not the best at describing voices!

Of course every SAMBer has their own look! : p

Okay, so the one thing that stays the same is that every SAMBer looks a bit like their avatar to me, and all of them look cute/attractive in their own way. I mean, I base these looks off of personality, and no one has an ugly personality on here in my opinion.

Hmm, so I imagine you as a 16 year old guy, a bit taller then average, and a bit on the skinny side. You have glasses, ones woth simplae black frames. Your skin is pretty pale, but not unhealthy pale like you don’t go out in the sun, more like your genetics left you with pale skin. No freckles though. I imagine your hair to be golden-y blonde, with lighter parts, though it sometimes changes to brown depending on the day and the post. Your hair is kinda longish in the front, though it’s swept to the side, and short everywhere else. What else... oh! I think of your eyes as a bright blue or grey, again, depending on the day. You have a normal nose, a bit turned up at the end. Yeah, I really hope that wasn’t weird! So do you have different looks for each SAMBer? If so, how would I look like?

Hmm okay, and my other question is who do you think of as your biggest role model?

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

cobraphoenix530

Oh, and p.s.: I just got Hogwarts Mystery and it is AMAZING. The only annoying part is how much energy you end up using to do the tiniest things  : ( 

But seriously, it’s like you’re almost actually in Hogwarts! Do you play?

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

Yes I do play! Fantastic game!! You're..Ravenclaw? I think?

*Fistbump* I know like a ton of other Thunderbird friends. Does Pottermore just put majority of people into thunderbird?

I'm kind of freaking out, how much we have in common. We even think alike! What is happening here!

I don't think so, I've never asked her. However, I've seen Wayne's World! Have you?

I agree. Oh my gosh that is hilarious! I don't think I've ever thought about it before. But I will now haha

E-books are okay, but for me, I like actual books. I have a full description for why, in case this ever comes up. E-books are cool, you can hold many of them on one device, but they're just not..real. For me. I like vintage stuff, I'm basically the cliche book reader. Just to list a few reasons, you can put anything as a book mark. You can write notes, though sometimes I prefer not to. The smell that you get when you open the book, or hold it to your face to breathe when something happens in the book, I just- I can't explain it. It's that familiar book smell. Don't even get me started on a BOOKSTORE! Sorry, I'm kind of rambling. I can go on if you want to hear the rest of it, I just usually try not to scare people. Haha.

Hey- I do the same! To try and get a feel of how it should look and feel, right? I do it when writing too, to put myself in that situation as the character. Although I've never had anyone watch me write. Only draw a picture, and it wasn't even a person! I was drawing an anchor, I think it was, and my friend was watching me. Apparently I make faces when I think, deep in thought of how it should look. Do you do the same?

Infernal Devices sounds cool. I'll check it out! Artemis Fowl.. I've never heard of it. It sounds cool! Alright, I'll give you some suggestions. I think you've probably read most of them before. Have you heard of... Forgotten Realms, Pool of Radiance (I think that's it) Or the Janitor's series? I'm in the process of reading Pool of Radiance.. well, er, I was. The same with Janitors. I kinda just drifted away for a while, but I'm trying to come back.

Hey asylum mate! It totally makes sense! I really love how you described me, or the SAMB me. What you think I'm like. Agh-yeah that's what I'm trying to say. I'm going to save it, actually, if that's alright. Both the appearance and voice. I can't explain how much I really like them.

Yeah, I kind of imagine each SAMBer with a different look. When I get to know them better it's more like more of an image of them, including a feel and voice. But if I hardly know them, it's more like.. a presence, type. Like.. I wouldn't pay much attention to details for them, but a basic appearance.

So, your appearance. I know you a lot better now, you and Ora. I know you two the best on here. Okay so I imagine.. you as like average height, skinny, but healthy. You're strong, a confident figure. I think of.. lighter brown hair, like a caramel, in a long bob. Highlights of darker and light shades, with some blue next to the light ones. Longer bangs, actually some short on the top and longer as they go. You constantly brush them out of your face. I think of freckles, light ones, across your nose and under your eyes.  I think of light blue eyes, piercing maybe, flowing with energy and creativity. It's like, you look at this person and you can just TELL they've got a world of their own. Long eyelashes that bring out your eyes. You're tan, but not too tan, like you've been under the sun but also in the shade. So a light tan. Your eyes and hair stay the same for me, but in some threads you've got your hair pulled back like in a french braid or ponytail. Sometimes your eyes are more of a blue-ish grey, but a light grey. Still stunning. Your face is more slim, a button nose (I can't find another way to describe it), a smile that lights up the world. Sometimes you do a glare, like when you get annoyed or something, but your eyes seem to turn cold. They're regularly beautiful-er- comforting? Friendly. Yes. That's the word. Sorry, I'm trying to keep this normal. I'm going just a bit more of explaining to say that you might get cut easily, so you've got bandages on you in bright colors. Sometimes. God, I probably sound more insane than usual.

For you, before I explained that, it was more of a distant figure-person-image. But now that I've expanded on it, I can see you in my head clearly. That should definitely stick now.

Hmm.. A role model.. I can't think of one off the top of my head, but my Dad is pretty cool to me. I look up to him, try to copy his style sometimes. I've got messy handwriting, but so does he. My aunt told me once I've got his same handwriting, the same facial expressions he has when he's concentrating. I try to play the games and watch the shows he does. My brother does it too, but he's more like my mum. Hufflepuff. My Dad agreed that he would be a Gryffindor, like me. If that makes sense.

Wow okay I'm talking a lot. A question for you. Where do you find your inspiration? Do you create these images of people, SAMBers, out of your head? Imagination? Or do you combine looks that you've seen before to create this new image?

Also, would you say in your head, you've got some sort of mind palace? Where you can go when you daydream or want to be alone? If so, are there others there, as characters, or are they like holograms? Do you know how to explain what it's like, or is it a bit hard?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

clevercat546

Also, I just had an idea if you're up for it.

What if we were SAMB twins?

I mean we've got so much in common and we're both crazy, kind of like twins. Maybe. Probably not but like idk. 

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

clevercat546

up

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

cobraphoenix530

Heh, nopes! I’m a Slytherdor (Slytherin & Gryffindor hybrid), but I chose to be Gryffindor in the game.

Hmm, I don’t think so. Most of my friends aren’t thunderbird actually. I think that a lot of people just have thunderbird-ish traits? Mabie?

Crazy right!

Nope, not yet. I haven’t watched any of his movies yet, other then Shrek, but am intending to binge watch them whenever it’s possible! Especially Austin Powers, the clips I’ve watched were hilarious!

Oh no, real books are definitely better then e-books! I was just saying that it’s easier to look up words in e ones! Yeah, my dad’s a programmer, and everything’s digital for him, so he does’t get why I’d want to spend money and space on paper books. Every time I try and get him to go to the library, he always tells me that it’s much easier to just buy the e-book; no late fees either! I mean, I get his side of things too, but there’s just something about actually holding a paper book and turning the pages, looking at the actual cover... you described it pretty well actually! Haha, yeah, bookstores are one of my favorite places on this planet, especially since the bookstore we go to looks beautiful. It has this realy rustic feel around it, and you feel like you could just sit there for hours reading the book you want to get (though of course, ya can’t). 

Honestly, one of my quirks is that I love vintage stuff. In my opinion, it looks so much better then modern versions of that stuff does.

Yep, I kinda scrunch up my eyebrows and squint a little, and most of the time I end up twirling my hair with my empty hand.

Nope, I’ve never heard of Pool of Radience, but I got recommended Janitors a while back! I actually have a pretty long list of books to read, but I end up reading them all too quickly, so I try and collect as many suggestions as possible before then! Goodreads and tumblr have been my best friends for finding new book series.

Oh, and just a tip, ignore the third series of The Infernal Devices. TMI and TID were great, but the series after that almost ruins it all... or mabie that was just me...

Phew, I thought you’d end up being extremely confused at the voice description! I’m glad to hear you liked them though! Your descriptions were amazing as well.

Haha, I wish that’s how I looked! That would be so cool! 

Yep, that makes sense! It’s kida like that with my mom and I, though I look up to my aunt a bit more.

Well, it’s kinda a mix of both really. I’m gonna use how I see you as an example. Most of that I imagined myself, but a few parts of your ‘appearance’ was based off of some people you remind me of, while some were based off of how you’ve described your SAMB self, Dipper, in your rp/homethread. The same goes for most SAMBers, unless I don’t know them at all, then they simply look like their avatar, or their siggy personafied. And as for my inspiration, I find it mostly in my friends, music, nature and books. Actually, people in general are pretty good inspirations, since you can end up imagining endless lives for strangers and never find out if you’re right. It’s still fun to do though!

Well, my intire imagination is like that ‘mind place’ you speak about, but I do have one particular place. And yes, it’s really difficult to describe, but imma give it a shot anyway! So, every now and then I have these lucid dreams in which I end up in these rooms, each of which represent a different part of my brain, though not the scientific one, more like my personality brainified? Like I said, it’s pretty difficult to explain! So these rooms are all connected, and form a house of sorts. 

Let’s try and make this a bit clearer. So each part of the house represents some part of my personality. One example would be my fears, which are in the attic. No one in the brain-house is allowed to go into the attic. The oracle will drive you insane if you do, or mabie the puppets will. Another part of the house is a room with windows looking out into the garden, as well as a flat window seat which hides a secret passageway. The house has lots of secret passageways. The whole house has this comforting feel, and always has golden-y sunlight coming in through the windows, other then the attic and basement of course. I’d try and describe it more, but I’d end up rambling and filling up the whole page! But you can kinda get a sense of what I mean, right? I hope so at least...

Oh, and yes, there are characters, but only the rare few, and they’re more like dream apparations. 

What about you? Do you have your own place in your mind?

Okay, so here’s a bit of a more serious question. What would you say is your biggest fear? You don’t have to answer this if you don’t want to, I’ll ask another question if you don’t.

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

cobraphoenix530

Oh, I just saw the SAMB twin thing! Yeah, that would be pretty cool, and it would make sense actually.

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

Oh cool! Okay! My post is on the way.

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

clevercat546

Oh wow, that's not what I was expecting haha!

I've seen Austin Powers, clips of it too. Hilarious!

See, we're alike there too! Vintage very much does look better, that's why I like it. There ARE some bookstores too, where you can sit and read foreeevveerrr! There's one in my city, it's awesome!

I wish that's how I looked and Sound too, honestly. It's funny, because when I hear myself talk in my head, I've got an english accent kind of too. How weird is that?

That's actually really cool. I couldn't explain my mind palace as a house, however. But it does make sense!

So for me, it's more like a bookstore. Literally. It has the same bookstore feeling, but it's more familiar to me. There's different aisles, memories, fears, stories. There's sketch books that I've drawn it, and coloring books I recognize from when I was younger. There's a part, like in the corner of the store, where there's a theater type thing. Like how libraries do story-time, with the carpet on steps and some wooden chairs? It's like that, but of my passions and interests. That's where I go the most. It has them lined up, like hovering as a category. It has a ton of different hovering categories, like Black Butler or Sherlock Holmes.

Sometimes when I'm bored I imagine myself wandering around, looking at all the books. There's others, in specific book sections. Like my childhood friends will be in some parts of the memories sections. School friends will be near the school section.

Each book is it's own thing, you can pick up and smell and press flowers or leaves into.

Does that make sense?

My biggest fear... Hm.. Well, I have a ton of them. I'm scared of being forgotten. Or being rejected by my closest people. Digging deep, here, I'm scared of being left alone to my thoughts. If nobody comes to help me, bring me back to the real world, I might get stuck in my head. And that's not good. I trust you, so I'll tell you why. See, I've got signs of depression. I definitely have anxiety too. So I've got destructive thoughts that tear me down. I don't want to get too much into it, because I'm not sure how much SAMB mods will let through. Anyways there's good thoughts and bad ones.

That is actually probably my worst fear. Over all of them.

Anyways trying to continue on a light note, what's your biggest fear, if you're willing to share?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

clevercat546

up

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

cobraphoenix530

I seem to be in a very Lion King mood today, I keep thinking of the ‘I Just Can’t Wait to be King’ song... *hums under breath*

Haha yep, vintage is da bomb!

No way, really! That’s so neat! I haven’t ever seen one of those. The ones I go to, a few of the employees give you a look when you start standing and reading a book in the store, so I really can’t imagine what would happen if I sat and did so! I usually end up walking around the store while I read whatever book I’m getting (unfortunately for me I finish a lot of that book then and there, as I read freakishly fast for some reason). I end up depending on my dad or sister to guide me though the store when I’m doing this!

That’s cool! Hmm, I kinda just have my own voice in my head, though different variations of it depending on what mood I’m in. Each part of my personality actualy has different voices though, just like in the movie ‘Inside Out’.

That definitely makes sense. It’s neat how everything has its own aisles, and that you can do little things with each book. For me, the house is just... there. It’ll always keep expanding though. My memories have their own section, seperate from the house. My memories are put in a maze (that I know how to navigate), with each one having their own personalised enterance. Weird, eh? The theatre area sounds cool, but I do have a question about that. Do your passions and interests put on shows for you? Because that would be awesome!

That sounds terrifying, to get lost in your thoughts like that, especially if there would be no one to pull you out of them. If you do ever need to talk about anything, just post about it here. You’re a great friend, and I don’t want you to become depressed, or trapped in your thoughts.

My greatest fear would probably be... this’ll sound a bit silly compared to yours, but my biggest fear is most likely not being able to live my life as I want to, to always have to follow what others want me to do. I’m thinking this stems from the fact that my family has their own set of unwritten and written rules that we have to follow, and it always feels... suffocating. They aren’t difficult rules, per say, it’s just the fact that you cannot go against them, or else no one in the family will look at you the same. A second, completely irrational fear of mine is that one day, I’ll become completely detached from others, that I won’t be able to communicate clearly with anyone, and that no one would get me. It’s irrational because I can’t logically see that happening anytime soon, but I’m afraid of it nonetheless. Silly, I know.

Hmm, okay, here’s my question; What got you into your fandoms? Or your main ones, because I’m sure you probably have tons!

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

cobraphoenix530

Heh, sorry, I was out at a dinner!

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

It's okay!

Yeah, there are such stores! There's couches for you to sit in, and just read. They even encourage it! There's a theater place (Like where I was inspired by for my mind palace. I used to go to the theater early in the morning to do story time when I was young) where there's benches all over! It's called Barnes And Noble. The only bookstore we have here, but it's all we need!

Well-I suppose they could if I wanted them to. I've never thought about it, honestly. It's kind of just like daydreaming, I go up to the section I want, and just kind of expand it. Suddenly it expands around me, and there I am. I can... usually go back whenever I want to. There have been times though.. when I got stuck.

Thanks, Jokester. The only problem with that is sometimes SAMB doesn't let some things through. Do you have a Wattpad or something similar?

That's not silly! I can kind of relate to you. You do something out of the ordinary, or identify yourself in some way and you get looks. It's like being judged all the time, while at the same time, being told you aren't. Your other fear isn't silly either! I would think of it as isolation, maybe? 

What got me into my fandoms.. hmm.. It's probably a mixture of seeing them around and being curious, then getting attatched, or my friends and family telling me about it. Like Black Butler, I saw that on my Pinterest board and got interested, now I'm obsessed! Other times, Sherlock Holmes, was because of my dad. He wouldn't stop talking about it and kept saying to watch it, and so I did. And I love it. And then he got me into reading the books too. But other times I'm just bored, like Voltron. It just came up while I was watching T.V. and I was like okay. But now it's great! It's funny those are the main three to come up..

Future Diary was recommended by a friend.. Gravity Falls- wait-I don't actually know how I got into that it just kind of happened. Jurassic Park/World was my dad, star wars was my dad, and so on. I'm talking too much.

Hmmm... I want to choose deep questions like you have but I can't think of any! If you had the chance to meet a SAMBer or a few in real life, would you take the change? Who would you hope it is? I can choose a different one if you want.

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

cobraphoenix530

Oh, I’ve heard of Barnes & Nobles! Yeah, I think we do have some where I am, though Chapters (the store I was talking about) is much easier to go to for me.

Yikes. Is there usually something specific that makes you get stuck? If there is something like that, and you can figure it out, you can probably prevent yourself from getting stuck. I’m not 100% sure, but I think it might work?

Sadly, no. I’m not allowed to get anything like that until I’m 16, which is still two years away... if I do though, I’ll let you know : )

You get it! Yes, that’s exactly how it feels, and the worst thing is how much the judgees will deny the judging! Yeah, my other fear is close to Isolation, but still different enough that I don’t classify it as that exactly. I’d hate to be Isolated too, but it wouldn’t be as bad as not being understood and not understanding to me, though both would probably drive me insane.

Haha, the Voltron thing is almost exactly how I found Fairy Tail! I was browsing Quotev, and this Fairy Tail quiz popped up. I went on it, found it cool, read a fanfic about Fairy Tail, then promptly forgot it. Until I was browsing Youtube one day and saw ‘Fairy Tail episode 226 eng dub’ come up. I was bored and vaguely remembered seeing Fairy Tail from somewhere, so I clicked on the episode (that’s right, I didn’t start from ep 1, oh no. I started at episode 226. Get on my level mortals XP ). It was hilarious! I ended up searching up the first ep and watching the first five before I went to sleep! Fairy Tail was kinda like my anime Alice in Wonderland, since it was what convinced me to start watching anime.

Oof, I have an endless sea of questions! An infinite sea! I just modify them to whatever conversation I have and keep it going like that, no matter how random the question. So, hmm, meet a SAMBer in rl... yeah, I’d take the chance. If I had to choose a few, I’d say you, Ora, Lavender and a few others. You because you’re probably the one SAMBer I actually know well, and you share a lot of my intrests and fandoms. That and you seem like you’re a neat person. Ora probably because a) She seems nice and b) I ship Pinera, so I’d want you two to meet up so I can tease you two endlessly bwahaha. Lavender because her writing style is neat, and she seems like a creative person, which is always interesting. So what about you?

And my question is *drumroll* What’s some of your weirdest quirks? 

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

cobraphoenix530

Okay, I just thought of a really important question. If we’re twins, who’s the older one?

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

I have actually never heard of Chapters. I haven't really heard of any book stores other than Barnes and Noble haha.

Maybe. If a class I have is boring (Like if I should be in Honors but the school refuses) I usually space out. Sometimes I can get so caught up in thinking I kind of disappear in the world for a bit. If that makes any sense. My anxiety usually kicks in before I loose myself, which is good. I'm worried of being judged, so I don't want to like disappear. That usually keeps me on track, or I just doodle on my arm. Another time is when I'm sleeping. I can lucid dream sometimes, and usually I just make whatever comes to mind with it. There have been times where I don't wake up until like in the afternoon or close to, because I'm so concentrated on my dreams I don't notice my alarm is going off. It's never happened on a school day, which is good, but I accidentally miss a party or hanging out or something. I wish there was some way to block it out completely, but it's kind of hard to. What do you think?

okay. I'm working on a Scholastica Wikia page though, so maybe we can talk there.

Yeah! I have it like that in my family. They say nothing will change and they never judge, meanwhile if I identify myself in some way or dress up around the house I get weird looks. The good thing is, you'll probably not be isolated or not be able to be understood. You're an outgoing person, quite friendly. 

Oh that's cool! I found Fairy Tale after learning of Future Diary. I watched some fan-made trailers or something and got interested there. The problem is, once you enter a fandom, you can never leave! It's not really a problem I just think it's funny.

Well, that's great! I'm not good at questions, as you can tell. I'm pretty sure it's just how I am, I've not got a ton of self confidence and I really don't want to make anyone leave or hate me. Although I am curious, I just have a hard time letting it loose when I worry. I'd love to hear all your questions, no matter how crazy! 

I'd probably like to meet you, Ora, Lavender is pretty cool. I know you and Ora the most out of all of SAMB, though. You're pretty outgoing like I've said, and honestly if we had a conversation irl about one of our fandoms, it would last forever!! It's like how best friends can't really hang up on a call, because they keep talking for hours! But, I'm not sure you'd be as interested to meet me as you think. I'm not really how you think, to put it. If it makes more sense, I'm kind of like Aech (H) from Ready Player One. Pinera would be cool to see how it turns out in real life. You'd like throw bread at us or something, huh?

Some of my weirdest quirks.. Hmm, well I tend to blush extremely easily. A teacher will call on me or praise me for my work and I will look like a tomato. I like to make others feel happy or laugh, so sometimes I'll give a small like, laugh or chuckle, sometimes it's nervously haha. Sometimes I get very determined I can block out anything people say against me, which I can never figure out how to do on purpose. Umm, I do weird facial expressions when I'm drawing or writing. I enjoy piano but for some reason I hate it when people tell me to practice. I love to preform for people (Singing) but I refuse to just do it randomly when told. I have an odd sense of humor, so some things are extremely funny to me but are probably really disturbing to like, my parents or someone. That's all I can think of right now. How about you?

If you could travel back in time, any time, where would you go and why? Would you continue to travel, or stay there?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Aww, guys! I'm honored!

Sorry for crashing. I'll just go... -walks out of the thread-

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

cobraphoenix530

Hmm, so boredom is definitely a factor, because it causes you to drift off. So does it happen everytime you zone out, or just some? Yeah, the dissapearing thing does make sense, (correct me if I’m wrong) kinda like you’re there but aren’t reacting or noticing anything around you, right? Have you told your friends that you know in rl about this? Mabie tell the close ones that you trust if you haven’t, because they’ll probably be able to pull you out of your thoughts when need be. But only if you’re comfortable with telling them. 

I think there might be a way to prevent yourself from lucid dreaming, though I’ll have to research a bit to find out. A friend of mine knows a lot of stuff about it, so I’ll ask her if she knows some tricks. I have one thing that I usually do before sleeping that sounds really weird, but it somehow actually works! So baisically, right before you go to sleep, lie down (or do whatever you do to sleep) and choose what time you want to wake up. Think about that time, a.m. or p.m., and then repeat something along the lines of ‘I will wake up at ___’. Repeat that at least seven times, then go to sleep. Apparently everyone has an inner clock, so your brain should know to wake up at about that time. I’m not sure if it works for everyone, or if I’m just weird, but you can try it if you want.

Sure! Tell me when it’s up, kay?

Right! I mean, at least make an effort to not openly judge if you’ve said that you won’t.

The thing is, sometimes I overuse my energy while trying to be outgoing, and that’s when I become this grumpy hermit crab who doesn’t want anyone to come near her! That’s usually the times when I get worried that I’ll say the wrong thing, and that I won’t be able to fix it, which leads to me worrying about that fear.

Haha that’s so true! The fandoms all have their own way of luring you in, then BAM! You’re stuck there!

Nah, your questions are really good! They get me thinking about what to answer, which is a good thing. I’m pretty weird myself, so you can just say whatever you want, I won’t mind. Honestly, I’m surprised I haven’t scared you off yet.

I think that too! Fandoms just have so much to talk about, and we have a crazy amount in common, so we’d probably end up finding a million different things to talk about! Why wouldn’t I be interested in meeting you? You’re funny, a good writer, and we share a ton of interests! I think that’s honestly enough for me to consider you a friend. What I’m trying to say is you have an awesome personality, and that’s what I care about. You could be a teenage raccoon who’s learned to type and I wouldn’t care. (Actually that would be so neat, if a raccoon learned to type and developed a personality! Yes I’m weird, I know)

I’m actually so jealous that you can sing in front of people like that! I can perform almost anything in front of large crowds, but I just can’t seem to sing, even if it’s in front of just one friend! It’s sad too, because I love to sing.

Hmm, some of my quirks... there’s a lot... well, I have to copy a facial expression when I’m drawing it, I’m obsessed with puzzles, I can never stick to one desicion, I laugh at literally anything, even if I’m feeling down I’ll laugh at my misery. I can’t hold a grudge. I’ve tried and the longest I’ve lasted was two days before I gave up. I always try to find something good about everyone, even if I hate them. I make up entire lives for strangers in my mind. If there’s a long pause in a conversation I’m in, I always end up blurting something random out (I have a story about this if you want to hear it). I’m terrified of scorpions, but spiders, snakes and geckos don’t faze me. I have coulrophobia, the fear of evil clowns, yet I love making up and listening to stories about them. I unconsciously tap my foot along to the beat of any song I’m hearing, and can dissect the ingredients of almost any foods I eat. If there’s paint in the same room as me, I always end up with it on me, even if I never went near it. I’m extremely weird, and don’t care if others see that or not, though I’ll rein it in a bit. And I get a british accent if I read out loud for long periods of time, even though I’ve never been to Britain! Oh, and I can mimic voices.

And you said you were bad at coming up with questions! I would probably go to ancient Rome, because I think it would be interesting to see how they developed through the years, and how all their traditions were like. I’d probably keep on traveling though. I’d love to see how it was like in the 80’s! And the industrial revolution sounds interesting too. I’d also love to go back to when the titanic was still up, so I could a)sightsee and b)warn them about the iceberg, though I doubt they’d believe me! What about you? What times would you travel to, and why?

Okay, so my next question is; What are some of your biggest pet peeves, and why?

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

It happens just randomly.. I think. I've tried to keep track but it just happens. I just find myself zoned out. I'd tell my friends, but honestly, I have no close friends right now. I'm convinced I scared them all away, but they say otherwise.. There's a reason I love to read. It is interesting, and also it makes you look busy and not lonely. I mean, I've got friends who I'll see like every week, but it's kind of like.. I wouldn't tell them something that scary, or odd, in fear of being judged. My family too. I've gotten weird looks from my family when I ask them to repeat what they said for the seventh time, because I just can't comprehend it, as I'm trying not to zone out.

That trick might work.. I've never tried it. I will tonight. Other times though, I've set my alarm.. and then I don't sleep because I've checked ONLY 23 times to make sure it will go off and what about the volume? What if I don't hear it? What if I'm late for school and I get a tardy mark and-IT'LL BE MY FIRST ONE EVER I CAN'T! And then I don't sleep! :)

Actually..haha it's up. I've got an account and everything. I'm working on my post about me at the moment. I hope it's okay, but I can't explain how much I loved your explanations of me, so I added them in. I credited you, though.

Yeah. I get it. It's surprising how much we understand about each other, and have in common, isn't it?

You'll not scare me off. I can't really be scared off, as I'm pretty scary. I have the same feeling about myself, why haven't you left? Maybe we were meant to be friends. Maybe when we're older we'll become best friends- you just never know!

Haha, a raccoon would be hilarious! Sadly, I'm not. I'd like to talk with you more on that subject, however. On the wikia.

I bet you're a great singer!

I'd love to hear your story! The stories you explain to me are hilarious! I'm not a fan of clowns either. They scare me. But it's more of, if I were asked what I'm scared of, I wouldn't think of that immediately.

Hey that's cool! I bet you've got a good accent. Honestly, if you just read a whole ton, you might be able to blend in with Britain!

That's cool! I'd probably travel to.. the 50s. I'm so interested in their style, the diners, everything! I would jump around, never stay for very long. I'd like to check out how the world wars were in person, the orphan train, the industrial revolution would be cool. Hey- who's to say we can't write a book about this? Two time travelers, who get stuck in the past. They have to find some crazy way to get out, before a big war! I don't know I'm terrible at my own ideas haha

Biggest pet peeves.. Okay, so for the Percy Jackson fandom, I hate when people say they're a kid of Artemis or Hera. JUST. NO. I'm not a big fan of low grammer, where they simplify EVERYTHING, unless it's like one of my friends. I have a friend who does it, but it's okay, it's their style. I'm not a fan of the "Obsessing about a boy OMG" drama I see in school, but that's probably just me. I don't like when people say they will do something, and then they back out, or take YOUR CREDIT. Or people who may have these grand things, and take it for granted. I absolutely hate people who abuse their animals in some way, like for example:

"The other day I was playing with my hamster and he fell off the couch backwards. I don't know where he went but oh well lol." LIKE NO JUST-STOP! Or the people that take their animals for advantage. "I'm gonna take you home to sell you and your puppies/kids." Like-UGH!

Long story short I'm probably really soft hearted inside. Haha. What about you?

Have you ever done cosplay? It's dressing up as a character, basically. If so, what was your favorite character to cosplay as?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

cobraphoenix530

Hmm, okay, then mabie tell someone else you trust in rl, like mabie your dad or one of your grandparents. They might be worried for you, but they’ll probably help you find ways to get un-mindstuck.

Oh that happens to me too! What I usually do is I write a checklist on my hand, or tie a piece of string around my wrist as I’m checking the alarms. When I lie down and start worrying, I check the checklist/look at the string to remind myself that I checked everything, then put some music on my headphones and mabie look at my fairy lights (those little strings of lights, I’m obsessed with them!). 

Yeah I saw it! Aw, I’m glad you liked them!

It really is!

We’re friends through mutual weirdness XD and yeah, you never know!

Aright, I left a comment on your page : )

I honestly don’t know if I am, but it’s nice of you to think that!

Okay, so one day while I was at Sunday School, we were having an open discussion in our class. There weren’t that many people there, just eight girls (including me) and the teacher. Now the problem with open discussions are that people run out of questions pretty quickly. So we were talking about our summer plans, and all of a sudden everyone went quiet. Our teacher had been trying to keep the conversation going for a while, so she was thinking of new conversation starters. We all sat in silence for a bit, then I just randomly blurted out “There’s a kid in our class with green eyes.” Out of absolutely nowhere! Everyone was just like “wha?” I always do that though, mainly to keep conversations from becoming awkwardly quiet I guess!

Haha I guess so! That would be great!

That’s such a neat book idea! You’re pretty darn creative!

!

!!

!!!

!!!!

The grammar thing! You’re one of the extremely few I’ve met who get it! Yeah, the obsessing over boys thing is annoying too. I mean, c’mon gyals, don’t ya have something better to talk about? Those people are one of my peeves too *glares at a partnered slideshow*. Okay, I haven’t ever heard anyone I know say something like that, but I’ve read stuff like that online, and everytime I do my inner Natsu gets fired up. I literally wanna smack those people with fryingpans like no. You cannot abuse animals on my watch. Haha yeah, you probably are from the sounds of it!

Pet peeves... definitely hypocrites, and people who pretend to know everything when they actually don’t. People who judge stuff they’ve never experienced as well. Oh, and when someone acts like you did something wrong but won’t tell you what. I mean, really? How am I supposed to try and apologise if I don’t know what I’m apologising about?! Also when someone pairs red and pink clothing. It’s just a big no for me, unless it’s Valentine’s day, then I’ll cut the person/animal/creature/martian/planet some slack. And people who keep arguing after they’re proven wrong. There’s more, but I’d say that’s my top few.

Nope, I’ve never cosplayed before, thogh I’ve seen some awesome ones done! If I did cosplay, I’d probably either be Mavis from Fairy tail or Hermione Granger. Sling-shotting this question right back at’cha!

Okay, so if you could be one plant and one animal, which would you choose? Also, if you could have any power, what would it ba and why?

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

Maybe. I just hope I don't get any weird looks or.. judgmental tones.

Oh, that's a good idea! I might have to try that! Fairy lights are cool, they look like stars. I've got these little plastic glow in the dark stars falling off my ceiling, but I want something different. Maybe I'll do that!

I think I'll have to redo your voice though, how I hear it. After hearing your explanation I need to redo mine haha

I saw it! I responded! Haha

That is the best story ever! I'm pretty observant too, and I listen to how and what people say.

There was this time in L.A. when this kid, let's call him Sebastian, was talking a lot. He was cracking jokes and such, and I heard him mutter something about liking drawing. It immediately clicked with me, and I drew him a small portrait of himself. I gave it to him at the end of class, and I got the weirdest look. He asked what it was for, right as the bell rang to leave. I told him "I heard you like to draw. You can keep it!". The next class, he kept smirking at me and glancing at me until I looked at him, and he looked away.

We could write a book together! Haha. I would write a chapter, then you would. The trick would be trying to keep it on the plot, and trying to catch up to the other!

Yes! You understand!

You're pretty cool!

That's cool. I get a lot of those too.

I actually have cos-played before! My favourite was probably.. Dipper Pines haha. Second would be.. Bill Cipher. I haven't done very many, but I'm pretty okay. I want to try and do Bendy and the ink machine next, if I have the time and money.

Plant and animal? Hmm... Probably.. Easter Lilies are cool.. or.. I'm not sure! Animal would be a fox, or a dog. A dog. I would like a family who I can love and who loves me, if I were an animal. Any power... I would shapeshift. I know it's cliche, but think about it! Have a pair of pants you really want? They'll fit! Wrong shoe size? They'll fit! Get really angry at someone and want to hit them? Make your hand into a baseball bat!

What about you for those two questions?

If you got to choose between being immortal as a human, or being a guardian angel, which would you choose? They both have perks. Human, you get to interact with people. Angel, you get to help people through rough times that they might not tell anyone about.

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

clevercat546

up

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

cobraphoenix530

I’m rootin’ for ya!

Oh, I love glow-in-the-dark stars! Sadly I’m not able to get them, but I still have my fairy lights!

I liked your description of my ‘voice’! It was an interesting way to describe a voice, and it worked pretty well, ‘hearing’ wise.

Woo! And you said you wanted to talk about not being a racoon? I dunno if you still do, but comment if you want to.

That’s a really nice thing to do! I bet he loved it!

That sounds like fun! We could write it here on the SAMB, and it could be kinda like a round robin story, like you write one post, I write another, and we go back and forth, trying to build on what the other said. You up for it?

Cool! Were the outfits like your usual description of them, or did you change them up a bit? Or did you go as a giant nacho ; ) Bendy and the Ink Machine is definitely a fun cosplay by the looks of it.

Haha I actually know these answers already; My plant would be a weeping willow tree, because I love their grandness and climbability (is that a word? I don’t think it is but whatever X )  ). My animal would be a fox because they’re cunning, but also quite loyal to their families. They’re also just an animal reprisentation of me, like my literal ‘spirit animal’ I guess. Super power would be flight (Cliche mabie, but IT’S FLYING!) because I love high places, like on tree branches or on the tops of buildings.

Human or Guardian Angel... I’d choose to be a guardian angel, because I could help save people from getting hurt in many ways. Being an immortal human would be terrible for me, as I’d have to watch everyone I know and care for die, again and again. What about you?

So, if you could go and live your life in one AU (book, series, ect), which would it be and why? Would you leave your life here for it? Why or why not?

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

I forgot to describe if there was an accent or anything. I'll do it in my next post, or maybe on the wikia.

Oh yeah! Yeah ah, I'll comment there. On your board, maybe.

Sure! As long as you do the first chapter.

I used what I had avaliable. I have a Dipper hat, and a white vest, and red t-shirt. Not very good, but I tried. For Bill, I used a yellow cut out of a triangle with tape over my eyelid, a yellow t-shirt, and a bunch of drawings on my face and arms. I'm pretty cheap when it comes to cosplay, right now. I plan to get really good at it.

Wow, you've got this down! That's cool!

I think I would choose to be an immortal human. I would probably have more confidence to do the random things, and if I didn't talk to anyone I probably would spiral into some kind of depression. I could get a wall and get pictures with everyone I become close to, so they're never really gone. I could get used to people leaving, but at least I could make them happy their life. 

Hmmm... maybe.. Gravity Falls would be cool. I know I say that a lot, but hear me out. I could spend the summer at the shack or near with Dipper and Mabel. I could go on these crazy adventures, and from my knowledge of the show I could help defeat Bill Cipher for the third time! I could keep a journal of my own of these adventures I go on, for future readers!

I actually probably would not leave my life here for it. Just because I can still be there, in my imagination, but also in all of my other fandoms. Yeah, real life sucks. But you can escape into these amazing books, all different kinds of them! How bout you?

Oh, speaking of, I put Artemis Fowl on hold at the library. I'm going to read it when I get it!

Okay..questions.. Ummm, I can't think of any. If you had the choice to live in a house with a skyview of the stars, or in a house with a beautiful view of a lake, which would you choose and why?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

clevercat546