@Jokester and Ray Alright. Thanks. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Breaker~ 

"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Veronica: 

I check the time and realize that the tardy bell must've already rung "Oh, no! I'm late!" I quickly get my bookbag and run to the school. I open the doors and look around, trying to remember where to go. When I do remember, I jog to the auditorium. The doors open loudly as I enter, accidentally drawing some attention to myself.

Xander: 

I enter the auditorium not long after the tardy bell rings and sit near a group of people that are talking non stop and seem to be exchanging numbers. Then I hear the doors slam open and notice a girl with auburn hair enter the auditorium.

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Eira:

I looked up as a girl with auburn hair rushed into the auditorium, slamming the doors open. I waved her over to sit with us, as we had a few open seats left, then noticed a boy with green eyes. I grinned and introduced myself. “‘Ello, I’m Eira, and I think you have very pretty eyes. You want some sweets?” I held up my bag of them.

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

Veronica: 

I see a girl wave at me, telling me to sit with her group of friends. Guess it's not such a bad idea... I think and walk over to them, sitting down in a seat.

Xander: 

A girl grins and introduces herself to me after telling the auburn haired girl to sit with them. "I'm Xander and thanks for the compliment. Also, yes I would like some sweets" I smile at her and then glance at the other kids sitting next to her. 

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Thumbnail avatar acdb27c296

compasspaw43

Timber:

after they had written their numbers, I regained my notebook. Flipping to another blank page I began to sketch out an image of a birdhouse I was planning to build. As I danced the pencil across the paper I would occasionally stop to add a measurement or erase and redraw. Another girl sat by us and I smiled and gave a little wave. I gave the same to a boy who Eira was talking to. I then returned to the notebook not paying any attention to the lesson being taught at the front of the room. 

-------

we are in math right? I was thinking that was the first thing? 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

cobraphoenix530

@Ray we’re technically in the auditorium for orientation, but we can just skip to math too, though music is first.

@Everyone We choose our roommates right?

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

compasspaw43

@Joke, ok, I just didn't know where we where. Also, yeah I see nothing wrong with picking roommates. 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

cobraphoenix530

Okay, so on the topic of roomies, who wants to be with who? I’m honestly good with anyone.

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

cobraphoenix530

Boop

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq
Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Well, there aren't many guys, so maybe Xander, Cas, and Felix could all room together...? 

Cas:

Felix looked at Timer's sketches while trying to be lowkey about it while I greeted the two new people- a girl and a boy. 

"Hey, I'm Caspian, what's your name?" I smiled and held out my hand for the guy to shake.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

compasspaw43

We could put Veronica Eira and Timber together then? I think maybe Chieko dropped out of the RP? I'm not sure though. 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

I'd be fine with that plan 

Veronica: 

I look at the others "Hello. I'm Veronica, but it's easier to just call me Vee" I smile kindly They seem like good people. I think to myself. 

Xander: 

I look at some guy who introduces himself as Caspian. "I'm Xander" I smile at him and shake his hand "Nice to meet you" 

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

cobraphoenix530

Aright, so all three girls together, & all three guys together?

Eira:

“It’s nice to meet’cha Vee!” I grinned at her. We all sat through the initiation, then all of a sudden were getting whisked off to the dorms. I turned to Vee and Timber. “Hey, simce you guys are the only other girls I know, do you want to be roommates? We’re allowed four to a room max, so it should be good.”

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

Veronica: 

"Sure! That'd be fun. I've never really had roommates before. Especially since I'm an only child" I smile, laughing a bit. "You guys seem really nice. I think we'll get along well"

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

icewolf2513

Caspian:

"Hey Xander, you wanna room with me and my brother?" I smiled hopefully. Felix came up beside me, still on his phone. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

oof I completely forgot about this-

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

cobraphoenix530

@Chieko There’s still space in the room if you’re joining again ^^

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

compasspaw43

Timber

"its nice to meet you Vee! I'm Timber." Eira asked if we should be roomies and I smiled. "Sounds good, but we should also ask that other girl that was sitting next to us. The one with the cameras, I can't remember her name. But she seemed nice." 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

compasspaw43

Bump

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

oki, that's cool!

:P my memory sucks

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

compasspaw43

Nuuuuuuuu don't die on me! 

Timber

we found our dorm number and unlocked and opened the door. Inside was two bunk beds. The walls where a boring cream with a window in between the two bunks. Two small brown dressers sat on either side of the room there was a ceiling fan installed and outlets by both dressers. I quickly claimed the top right bunk and hung my hat over the bedpost. "Well this room is lovely." I said sarcastically. The girls got a kick outta that and claimed their beds. We had forgot to ask that one girl to room with us but if she came and asked us we all agreed to let her in. The more the merrier! 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

icewolf2513

Caspian:

We found our dorm, which was really boring. Two bunk beds, little window, the standard small dorm. "I call top bunk!" I called, hopping up on the bed. Felix put his things near the same bunk bed and sat on the bottom bunk quietly. "Looks like you got that whole bed to yourself, Xander." I commented with a smile. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

cobraphoenix530

Eira:

“Haha, don’t worry guys, this dorm won’t be boring for much longer... I bought fairy lights! And some canvases, so we can paint some temporary decorations! And of course, we’ll needa break this room in, so I bought some glow sticks for tonight!” I pulled out stuff from my bag that couldn’t have possibly all fit in there normally, but I mean, I had some hidden talents. “So, who wants what? I have a lot of stuff, and classes don’t start until tomorrow.”

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

Veronica: 

"Hm... I do want a top bunk" I say as we enter the dorm room "And maybe some fairy lights" I laugh a little and set my stuff by a bed.

Xander:

"Sweet" I look around the dorm before sitting down on the bottom bunk, glancing at Felix "I have a question... Why doesn't he ever say anything?" I ask Caspian, still looking at Felix

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

icewolf2513

Caspian:

"My brother likes to pretend he's deaf. He's just really, really antisocial." I explained. "He's like this all the time."

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

cobraphoenix530

Eira:

“I call the bottom bunk! And here, feel free to use whatever you guys want!” I started covering my wall with polaroids from home, then pulled my camera out. “Smile everyone!” I snapped a picture and it printed out. As I was waiting for it to develop, I added some of my mini artwork to the wall, as well as a few more fairy lights around the bedframe. When I determined it looked Pintreest worthy, I snapped a picture with my phone and sent it to the group chat, which now included everyone in our little group.

Eira(you): Finished decorating! Voila!

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

compasspaw43

Timber:

"neat!" I said hoping down from the bunk. "I'll take a canvas if ya don't mind. Hey, I have weather proof paint for my wood art we can use." I unzipped my bag a pulled out a few scruffy looking brushes, pastel colored paint, a small black laptop and my notebook and pencil along with, a box of nails and a foot long rough wood plank. "Oh glow sticks! We will definitely have fun with those." I thought for a minute. "Ya know what, I was having a crummy day until I met you guys. The atmosphere around you people is just so happy that it makes me happy. I know that sounds sappy and that I just met you but that's how I feel." 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

compasspaw43

@Jokester, thanks! I'm still working out some kinks. 

@everyone, ignore my last POV!

Timber: 

"I'll take a canvas if you don't mind! Oh, I have some all weather paint for my wood things that we can use to paint with." Eira snapped a picture and I smiled. I unpacked my backpack taking out the pastel paints, a few scruffy looking brushes,a small black laptop and my notebook and pencil along with, a box of nails and a foot long rough wood plank. I thought for a minute. "Ya know what, I was having a crummy day until I met you guys. The atmosphere around you people is just so happy that it makes me happy. I know that sounds sappy and that I just met you but that's how I feel." I got a notification on my phone from Eira. 

Timber(you): looks awesome! Cas, Felix, Xander, how are you guys settling in? 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

icewolf2513

Felix:

I was the first to reply, since I'm always on my phone and don't verbally talk. 

"Pretty good. Cas took top bunk, I'm bottom bunk, Xander has a whole bunk bed to himself. I may put up some drawings, it's very bland. This is Felix, by the way."

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

cobraphoenix530

Eira:

I sniffed loudly. “Timber, that’s so sweet! And of course you can use a canvas!” I hugged her, still sniffling. My phone suddenly let out a ding, startling both of us. I checked it and realized that both Timber and Felix had responded. I quickly texted back.

Eira (you): Well, if you guys want I can bring over some decorations and stuff. I may have bought a few too many canvases, and I definitely have too many fairy lights...

*picture of a bag filled to the brim with packets of fairy lights*

Eira (you): We also have an extra pack of glowsticks! 

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

icewolf2513

Felix:

"You have canvases and glowsticks?! Mind if I get one of everything...? I could use an extra canvas." 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

Veronica:

I wrap the lights around the edge of the top bunk and then I hang some on the wall beside me. I open my bag and pull out a calendar, multiple notebooks, a tablet, pencils, a small radio, and some fliers for dance recitals. I hang the calendar and fliers up on the wall, ignoring the sound of my phone going off from the group texts. After finishing getting everything situated, I jump gracefully off the top bunk and land almost silently beside Timber and Eira 

Xander: 

"Wouldn't that get kind of boring though? Not talking or interacting seems lonely" I then look down at the camera and turn it on, looking through the pictures I took on the way here

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

cobraphoenix530

Eira:

Eira (you): Sure! We’ll drop them off at your dorm. What’s it’s number?

I turned to the others. ”Hey, you guys mind going on a little adventure around campus? I have to drop some stuff off at the guy’s dorms.”

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

icewolf2513

Felix:

"Yeah, but he likes to listen more than talk." Cas replied.

"129, I believe. Thank you so much, Eira! ^^"

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

compasspaw43

Timber:

"Ooh! Adventuring! Sounds good." I grabbed my hat and plopped it down on my head. I threw all my stuff on the top bunk and dusted my hands off. "I'll do my wall and stuff in a bit. You coming V? Can I call you V? I'm gonna call ya V." I said to Veronica. I opened and marched out the door keeping it open for the others. "Okie dokie. Eira, do you want some help carrying that?" I asked as she juggled the package(s) of lights and the canvas. 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

cobraphoenix530

Eira:

“Heh, yes please! I don’t think my weak chicken arms can hold all this stuff!” I laughed a little.

Eira (you): Np! We’ll be there in 10, maybe 11 ;p

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

icewolf2513

Felix:

"Thank you! I'm planning on going to the auditorium after I get the stuff, if anyone would like to join me. (I'll apologize in advance if I don't verbally talk.) :)" 

I grabbed my violin case and waited for Eira and whoever else was coming to drop off the decorations. I already ate most of my bag and was now eating Cas's bag of sweets while listening to Xander's confusion and Cas explain why I was silent most of the time.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven58and2,000+Posts

compasspaw43

Timber:

I took several boxes of fairy lights as Eira strolled out the door. I dumped the packages into the right side pouch on my tool belt. We started our journey down the hallway and in theory, we would end it at the guys dorm. "So what are your guys 'special talents'?" I asked. "I mean we are in a school for the 'gifted' so we're all here for a reason." I explained looking at the girls. I needed to break the silence. Before I talked the only sound was our footsteps, students laughing in the dorms, and the hammer in my tool belt making a jingle sound. I just hate awkward silence. 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

cobraphoenix530

(Ahh I’m so sorry, I was out someplace!)

Eira:

. Eira (you): I’ll join ya! I need to practice a couple songs anyway.

I grabbed the now half empty bag of decorations and followed Timber. “I was invited here for my singing and acting. I’ve been doing both since I was a kid, and they’re a huge part of how I was raised, so it sorta makes sense. What about you guys?”

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq
    1 , , 3 , , 5