Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Zack:

"Thank you for saving me."  Ash said after I tackled her away from the exploding brick.  "No problem, I guess."  And then she did something even Apollo couldn't predict(Well, he probably could predict it, but that is beside the point).  She hugged me.  And then I hugged her back.  We layed there for about 10 seconds, until the Zeus kid said "What are you doing?"  I quickly scrambled to my feet.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Saber Elysium He/Him "When you stop trying to force the solution, it'll happen on its own." ~The Flas Why yes, I do like SeaWings Fairy Tail? Zelda? Star Wars? D&D? Yes please

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

Ashley:

our hug seem to have lasted an infinity...and I'd be lying if I said I hate it..

Zack scrabbled to his feet as Kate asks what we're doing. I get up as well, brushing myself off. I look over at Zack,

"I'll let you guys talk. But after, I was wondering if you could come to my cabin? I've gotta talk to you..and apologize..."

I say, pulling my grey/white hair out of my face and looking to the ground. I look up at him one last time and turn around to walk back, trying to suppress a smile that keeps wanting to show up...

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

"Denial will not save you when Cupid's arrow finds its mark."

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

arrowartemis53

BUMbpItY 

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Poke

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

@Breaker, of course. Love at first sight usually doesn't happen a lot and it's more interesting if they gain a relationship along the way. 

Sinbad Quill (Sin or Ladykiller) - Orcus Cabin 

After Sinbad came back from eating, he paused to hear some of the Hermes kids talking about something. He moved closer, listening in on to their conversation.

"Yeah, she's new and a child of Hypnos. Another one of those sleeping kids, too tired not to realize we're pranking them. So I've come up with a really good plan on how to-" One of them stopped short, realizing that Sinbad was right behind him, looking at the two of them with an unreadable expression. The two Hermes kids then quietly walked in separate directions, once in awhile looking back at Sinbad. 

Sinbad scratched the back of his head for a moment, debating on what his next move would be. He glanced over at the Hypnos cabin. Had there been a new recruit in camp and he hadn't realized it? Other demigods were now returning from their game of Capture the Flag. Well, might as well introduce myself to her since she's new and I didn't even know about it. I was probably too busy practicing to notice anything around me... That's when He heard footsteps behind him. From the sound of it, Sinbad could easily tell who it was. 

"Is something wrong sir?" Sinbad asked, looking at the cabins.

"No, actually I have a little favor for you if you don't mind," Chiron said and Sinbad turned slightly and looked up at him. He shrugged in return and Chiron continued. "We have a new camper as of this morning, actually now two but right now we're only going to talk about one. Alina Neumann, she's been already claimed by Hypnos but since her other siblings are still off playing in the games and about in camp, would you be able to take her on a tour around camp?" 

"Of course, that's what senior Campers are for," Sinbad replied, adjusting his dark blue tunic which slanted on his left side. Chiron nodded and turned to go over to some other campers who were causing a racket. Sinbad watched Chiron walk away before heading over to the Hypnos cabin and paused by the door before opening it and heading inside. 

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

dragonwolf4753

Name: Seraph Flereste

Age(10-16): 14

Sexuality: Straight

Godly Parent: Poseidon

Powers from Godly Parent(Don't be too Op): controlling water (Hydrokinesis), controlling the earth (Geokinesis), making hurricanes or controlling the weather (Atmokinesis), breathing underwater, and talking to horse-like animals and fish. She can also do Electrokinesis as well. 

Crush: Open, just ask. 

Live/Lived before Camp-Half Blood: Seraph has two older brothers and one of them is her half-brother. His mother was Athena actually but he never went to CHB before. She used to live in Florida before she and her siblings were attacked by monsters. Will arrive at camp soon. 

Appearance: waist long dirty blond hair in a fishtail, silver-gray eyes, tall (5'11) and slender, strong shoulders/arms and has slightly tanned skin. silver gray beanie, CHB orange shirt ( right sleeve is clawed off leaving three scars and most of the sleeve gone), khaki shorts that go to her knees, silver necklace with an opal on it, pale blue scarf, dark brown boots.

Personality: Seraph goes with the flow 24/7. She's like the definition of being one with the wind. She's pretty chill. Though she can be serious. Seraph is rather bold when no one else is willing to go there and will get things done when she's not sleeping. (acts like a cat sometimes) She's actually a very good leader and has a good sense of justice. Seraph is also resourceful and loyal.

Speed(1-10): 6

Physical Strength(1-10): 8

Mental Strength(1-10): 8

Other: Learns about the new prophecy

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

Alina: 

I hear the door of the cabin open and immediately jump up off the bed. I stay silent, keeping my sword in my hand just in case.

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Thumbnail avatar 73911babf5

extremeninja32

She said if Mr. D. sees us we would be dead. She brought me over to the hermes cabin and said, we have three spots left, one by me, one by my older brother camden, and one by my little brother gabriel. She told me to pick whichever one and, i said, the one by you, i smiled. so what now... should we go back to the big house? so no one knows we got out?, i said.

• Posted at:

danger-kid

#DangerBear

#savetheSAMB

SAMBer since 1/3/18

danger is sometimes the way to go.

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Emerson(Emery)

"The one by you," He responded with a smile as I walked over to that side and he followed me. I lifted up the 7 chains that were on the ceiling, holding them in one hand above my head as I dug through the Tupperware bin that was on my side. I found a cottony hammock and latched the chains to the hooks on top of it. "Should we go back to the big house? So no one knows we got out?" Zander hesitated as I grinned and shook my head, no. 

"I gotta get you to think like a Hermes." I smiled and dug out a piece of paper from my pocket, unfolding it to show him. "There's a new girl at camp, a daughter of Hypnos. Y'know the sleepy ones, right? We've already made a welcome-to-camp prank. She's sleeping so much, she won't even see it co-" I stopped as I saw a Senior Counselor walk by. I was technically Senior Counselor of my cabin, I wasn't the oldest but my brothers had voted me. Then again, nobody really thinks more of a Hermes then pranking and sneaking...I pulled Zander's arm as we walked away.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

lynx:

I found Leah on her bed, sobbing loudly. "Maybe i can help her" I think, so i walk over to her. "Go away!" A muffled voice comes. "I will go away when you stop crying. Whats wrong?" 

"Fine, i am horrible at this game, swordfighting, and I can hardly even make rainbows!"

"Well that okay, you just need practice! I can teach you, or my frined Victoria can, as i am not very good myself!"

"Where is she?" Leah slowly lifts her head up from the tear stained pillow.

"She is probably talking to the ares cabin, as no one else is in the nike cabin."

"Ok, just let me get cleaned up first"

She gets up and looks in the mirror on the wall, and cleans of her face with rainbows? I wont judge, as i have done plently of fweird things so that i have more time to work on my project.

When she is finished, she says "Lets go find Victoria!"

• Posted at:

ʊռɨƈօʀռ

| Mormon | ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |

Triplets: Penny/Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Pony

3/30/18

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Lillian: 

I staired into the water. Well, I better get back to camp before it gets too late. I walked into camp, and a bunch of other campers were just walking around. I was looking at the sky when I bumped into someone. I fell to the ground. 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Zack:

I went back to Kate, apologized, and went over to the Hades Cabin.  I went inside and saw Ash there.  "Hey."

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium He/Him "When you stop trying to force the solution, it'll happen on its own." ~The Flas Why yes, I do like SeaWings Fairy Tail? Zelda? Star Wars? D&D? Yes please

#Ravenclaw

#Apparentlysingle

arrowartemis53

Ashley:

i sit on my bed, waiting for Zack. I tidied up my space more than usual and put my hair into a loose French braid. I sigh and bite my low lip, waiting in anticipation. Then I hear a knock on my, already open, cabin door. I look up to see Zack standing there. 

"Hey." He says.

i stare at him for a moment, kinda surprised that he actually showed up. I shake myself out of my daze,

"uhh, oh hey Zack. Come in." I tell him. 

He nods a little, thanking me, then goes to sit on the bed across from me. We stare at each other awhile. The awkwardness was deafening... Then I break the tension. I fiddle with literally everything around me as I say this,

"Look Zack, I'm sorry for what I said after the game of capture the flag.. It's just the fact that you wanted to hang out with me even after the game was over was...kinda shocking to me. I mean look at me. Do I look friendly? And the fact that I'm a daughter of Hades..doesn't that put you off a little? I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry I "rejected" you like that and...yes...I'd love to hang out with you."

i say all of this without taking a breath. Zack looks at me with a mix if surprised and amusement on his face. I look up at him, waiting for him to respond, as I catch my breath.

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

arrowartemis53

@Cobra - ya think maybe I can make another character? *encouraging smile* 

oh and also I feel like I put too much in my POV, ill start to make them shorter from now on xp

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

bookishunicorn121

Vickie:

I was just walkinga round socializing, when a girl with blue hair bumped into me and fell. I helped her up, and when she lokked up she looked like she was about to cry, so i ask her

"Hi! Whats your name?"

She answered, "Lillian"

"do you want to come sit  with me? And we can be friends if you want."

We walked over to a fire that some of the Hephaestus kids had set up.

"So hows life?" I ask her.

• Posted at:

ʊռɨƈօʀռ

3/30/18

arrowartemis53

*Poke poke*

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Alina: 

I try my best to stay out of sight as the senior camper enters the cabin. 

"This isn't your cabin..." I managed to say, although I can hear the large amount of shyness in my own voice. 

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

phillip:

i went off to find the pretty girl after i zapped that hecate boy. "hehe, that was fun" i went up to the iris cabin to see a girl crying. "are you ok?"

• Posted at:

VIXEN  

catholic

female

the only thing we have to fear is fear itself

#sokeefe

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

BLAME IT ON THE THUNDER!!

Thumbnail avatar 66ff1f92da

silvermystery511

kate:

after the hecate boy apologized to me i left. i walked around until i saw a Aphrodite boy running from girls i walk up to them "hey! leave him alone!"

• Posted at:

RIPTIDE (or u may know me as p e n n y)

we all need a little more weird in our lives. FITZ VACKER

BACK OFF KEEFE IS MINE

I'M THE KING OF NEW YORK

CHAT SISTERS: SAMI PUMA AND MEI

stormpenguin58

fine destiny, but no more

• Posted at:

VIXEN  

catholic

female

#sokeefe

stormpenguin58

plus guys, i have one guy and two girls open for crushing and or ships

• Posted at:

VIXEN  

catholic

female

#sokeefe

arrowartemis53

BUMbpItY 

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

dragonwolf4753

Sinbad Quill (Sin or Ladykiller) - Orcus Cabin 

Once Sinbad walked inside, he could tell it was almost empty. there was some shuffling nearby so he did his best not to seem like he was intruding or anything. After he took a few more steps into the cabin he stopped to listen to someone speak. 

"This isn't your cabin..." A girl's voice spoke, although Sinbad could hear a large amount of shyness in the voice.

"Yes, I mean I knew that. Sorry." Sinbad said, trying not to sound stupid. He rubbed his forehead. The Hypnos cabin always made those sleepy and it sure was affecting him. "I'm, looking for someone with the name of Alina, Alina Neumann. Chiron suggested I show her around the camp since she arrived this morning. If she's not here, I can always come back at a later time." 

Personally, Sinbad usually like the Hypnos cabin. It was quiet and a good place to rest in but he had other things that he needed to do. He usually didn't feel side-effects from other cabins but occasionally it would hit him when he was off-guard. He ended up leaning against one of the bunk beds to keep his balance. 

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

stormpenguin58

@hannah, did you answer my question about kate and ash becoming best friends later?

• Posted at:

VIXEN  

catholic

female

#sokeefe

bookishunicorn121

Can lillian become vickies friend?

• Posted at:

ʊռɨƈօʀռ

3/30/18

athleticbear159

Emerson

Me and Zander walked away, as we ran down the dusty path I quickly ran with him over to the camp border. "You sure you wanna do this?" I asked him.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Alina: 

"N-no she's here..." I walk into view and put my sword back into it's sheath. I'm very surprised that Charon would suggest it to someone who isn't even in the same cabin, but I hide it well. Still staying a farther distance away, I look at the senior camper. 

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

dragonwolf4753

"N-no she's here..." said the same voice from before and a girl walked into view. She had short, silver hair that stopped just under her jaw-line and parts farther to the left side instead of down the middle. She also had violet eyes, reminding him of Lyra from the Nemesis cabin. She looked about 5’5” tall. And she was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a turquoise v-neck t-shirt, and black converse. 

I thought I heard movement. I'm guessing that this is Alina which Chiron was speaking about. She looks relatively young and a little beaten up on the edges. Sinbad relaxed his shoulders. "I take it you are Alina then," Sinbad said but phrased it more as a statement than a question. "Let me take you around camp, I promise you it's not that dull as it seems. After all, there is a lava flowing volcano rope course."

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

Demigod Form:

Name:  Coleden Hearth

Sexuality:?

Godly Parent: Hecate

Powers from GP: Can perform most magic. Excepting necroman cy. (Hasn't tried yet but draws the line at that kind of stuff.)

Crush: None. .. Yet.

Lives/ Lives before Camp Halfblood: Southern Maine

Appearance:Short, boyish, rust red hair. Striking, green eyes and a slow smile. Coleden has a spray of freckles across her nose and a pale complexion. She usually wears a white blogs and a dark green leather jacket. She wears black combat boots and fingerless gloves. 

Personality:ColedenCole den is pretty quiet most of the time and is into books. She will be more outgoing when she's around friends though. 

Speed:6

Physical Strength:7

Mental Strength :10

Other : Credit to Bear

• Posted at:

Pheonix

Jedi

Flux

Firia 

Wings of Fire + Marvel!!!

Harry Potter

What's a                   Horucrux?

Cover your behind Kylo Ren (I'm coming for you)

Bump

• Posted at:

Pheonix

Jedi

Flux

Firia 

Harry Potter

arrowartemis53

*Pokes Cobra*

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Alina: 

"First, I should probably know who you are" I cross my arms, very skeptical about going with him. He seems fine as of right now... I just don't know anything about him yet. I think to myself. Stepping a bit closer, I begin to grow used to him being there. 

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Am I accepted?

• Posted at:

Pheonix

Jedi

Flux

Firia 

Harry Potter

you know what, I'll just start. 

Coleden

I feel like my life has just exploded. I thought as I ran down the road away from the giant three headed bat which I didn't  know if care which legend of was from. Al l I knew was that it wanted to kill me. I'm going so fast that I don't notice that I have entered an underground tunnel until it's too late. Well, at least the bat is no longer after me. What I don't know is that this tunnel would lead to a battle field. 

As I exit the tunnel I knock int ok a guy wearing full out black armor. This is not what I was expecting to find on the other side. "Pick up a shield and grab a sword. " he pants. I look at him bewildered and run out of the crossword zone. 

"Okay Coleden calm yourself. Face it. You're  stuck in the middle of some crazy once renaissance festival. " I tell !myself as I crouch by a bush. 

• Posted at:

Pheonix

Jedi

Flux

Firia 

Harry Potter

dragonwolf4753

"First, I should probably know who you are" Alina cross her arms. She stepped a bit closer towards Sinbad.

Sinbad shrugged his shoulders. "Fair enough," Sinbad answered. "Let me restart this then. My name is Sinbad, and I'm a senior camper here at Camp Half-Blood. I'm a child of Orcus, and I'm also the head counselor of the cabin as well. I was born and raised in California and I'm a natural ladykiller." Sinbad said, finger gunning at the end.

He didn't want to look intimidating, which was what some campers thought before they meet him. But when someone actually talked to him everyone described him with three words; laid-back, selfless, and a flirt. He wasn't exactly sure where the flirt part had come from. One day Sinbad happened to talk to Lyra and the next some Hermes kids were spreading rumors. 

"And I've known that I've been a demigod since I was eight. But I didn't come to this camp till I was eleven. Oh, and you can usually find me near the sparring area." Sinbad said, trying his best to explain who and what he was. 

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

Alina: 

I nod as he explains who and what he is. He does finger guns when he says he's a "Ladykiller" and I just roll my eyes. "Well... I guess we should start making our way around camp..." I start for the door and tense up when I get closer and walk past, still not liking being too close to others. He seems like a nice guy. I think. I'll go with him for now. 

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Thumbnail avatar 73911babf5

extremeninja32

Me and Emerson walked away, as we ran down the dusty path she quickly ran with me over to the camp border. "You sure you wanna do this?" she asked me. yes "i said" (Wait what are we doing)

• Posted at:

danger-kid

#DangerBear

#savetheSAMB

SAMBer since 1/3/18

danger is sometimes the way to go.

athleticbear159

(We're breaking out of camp like you wanted)

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

stormpenguin58

can colden have a crush on david please?

• Posted at:

VIXEN  

catholic

female

#sokeefe

stormpenguin58

cole: 

i sighed as i made my way through camp. then i saw a boy (atlas) i walked up to him. "hi. i'm cole"

• Posted at:

VIXEN  

catholic

female

#sokeefe

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6 , 7