Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

You were enjoying your day, drawing, thinking, watching videos, or whatever you do. Then, in an eye-killing flash, your paper/computer glowed. You were sucked in. You have entered The Fandom Void. It's creator, Feather, voice echoes, "You have a week to escape, or you and your fandom will "die" more or less. You know what I mean." He laughs, and talks about how no one will remember you, no one will remember your fandom. But good thing, YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY FANDOM CHARACTERS! COOL, RIGHT?! Oh boy, this will get weird. 

RP rules: 

You turn into your OC

You can have up to three characters

No same gender ships (looking at the Lams shippers, JK,JK, but still no same gender ships)

No complaining about the rules

No too OP, even though Sans is the most OP character to ever live

Some OC x Canon/Fanon is allowed, just don't make it bad

No perfects 

You can add in fandoms since this is kind of a cross over of every fandom you can imagine

Form: 

Name: 

OC Name: 

Age (13-16): 

Personality: 

OC Apperence: 

Fandom: 

Powers (up to four if any): 

Crush?: 

Other: 

Name: Lilian

OC Name:  Vivian

Age (13-16): 15

Personality: Sweet, kind, will give you candy, likes drawing and reading, finger guns! 

OC Apperence: Pink hair in side ponytails, olive skin, sky blue eyes, short, wears a black sweater, pink scarf, black jeans, pink boots. 

Fandom: Undertale AUs

Powers (up to four if any): Can summon daggers, and can float in air for five minutes only at a time. Oh well. 

Crush?: Probably Ink but you know. Not gonna do an OC x Fanon with this one. 

Other: Heya kid

Name: Jackii

OC Name: Jac

Age (13-16): 16

Personality: Kind, but very shy. Shy as heck. Soft voice that can make you be calm. 

OC Apperence: Blonde hair, gray eyes, and pale skin. She wears a black jacket, gray shirt, black jeans, black shoes. 

Fandom: ASOUE 

Powers (up to four if any): none

Crush?: Nah. 

Other: The World is quiet here... 

Mods let through

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Echo

Gang - Silence,North,Lilian, 

Jay

Christian

The clock stopped ticking

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

IDK :(

Why can't see? (2x)

All the colourthat you see? 

Flipside: Octave 

Maple will heal your soul

inkartistic23

Up

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

inkartistic23

I forgot my last character ;-;

Name: Faith

OC Name: Mexico (Human name Angelica)

Age (13-16): Unknown 

Personality: Kind, tacos, likes to make music and art. A bit of a yandere-ish, can be scary. 

OC Apperence: Wears a poncho, jeans, sombero (can't spell but that one hat XD) and boots. 

Fandom: Hetalia

Powers (up to four if any): None,

Crush?: Nah... Spain lol Jk, Jk... 

Other: Hola

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Save a spot!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

inkartistic23

Saved, meh friend!

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

i"m intrested.

save me a spot. this will get out of hand too quick to miss.

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

bookmark!!

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

Thumbnail avatar bf802bf55e

flasheagle51

Name: Chieko Agano

OC Name: Yumiko Ayano

Age (13-16): 16. unfortunately, we have reached an impasse since DR characters are canonically anywhere from seventeen to their early twenties save the warriors of hope but uh yeahhhhhhh

Personality: Yumiko is a dark little thing with an inability to commit to most things and fandoms, losing interest after a few days. They space out often and tend not to follow rules. They're extremely antisocial, but if you befriend them they will follow you everywhere with their random ideas. They have a very mean streak and won't hesitate to cut ties with you at a moment's notice or make threats. They're extremely creative and love to draw, make/play music, play video games, write and read, etc.

OC Appearance: Yumiko is 5'7" with a slim build. They have hazel eyes and short brown hair they tie into a tiny ponytail. They have slim, rectangular glasses with red frames. They wear a black, long-sleeved dress shirt that bears the emblem of their old school under a white, button-down jacket with a hood that is splattered with paint and has very large pockets. They wear jean shorts over black tights and green running shoes. They always carry a black tote bag with them.

Fandom: Danganronpa

Powers: Not exactly a power, but Yumiko is an extremely talented artist. That's their SHSL. 

Crush?: uh does crushing on Fujisaki work since there's case 2 i normally have them shipped with Maizono but I'll abide by your rules

Other: memento mori

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Yo

I'm bookmarking this too 

• Posted at:

ʟʏs ʀʙʟ ʀɪs ɪs ʜʀ, ʙʜɪɴ ʜ ʀ, ɪɴ ʜ ɴx ʀ; ʙ ɪ ʜ ʟs ʜ ʏ. ʀʜs ɪ ʜ ɴʟʏ ɪsʟɪ ɪ. /ɪɴ
Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Um, is the personality for the OC or for the former?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 8edf7d01fd

werewolfstorm197

Name: Rena

OC Name: Lyria

Age (13-16): 16

Personality: Caring, protective, passionate, cunning, brave, and stubborn

OC Appearance: Black hair with red highlights in a long braid over her shoulder and red/gold eyes. She wears light, durable armor and carries a cylinder that is her weapon but it is in passive mode.

Fandom: Fate series, Mainly Fate Grand Order

Powers (up to four if any): Healing, summoning, enhancing, and limited time invincibility

Crush?: Slight crush on the male version of the main protagonist but it might fade away

Other: Her class is caster, but she could have worked well as a saber, lancer, or assassin

• Posted at:

Violet

A Huntress and spy

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Iris Eve Collier

OC Name: Titania

Personality: Most days for her are good days. She can usually find the benefit of everything and almost never complains, believing that if she doesn’t make things negative, they won’t seem so bad. She isn’t necessarily outgoing, but still can talk to people when she needs or wants, though she’s a bit soft spoken and worries a lot about the things she says and does. She always wants to make the right choice and say the right thing, which sometimes leads her to say or do nothing even when she knows she probably should. She tries her best to always be upbeat and always make other people happy and make sure everyone is okay, which can lead to her trying too hard to help people when it would be better for her just to leave them alone. She can take on a bit too much at times but always tries to work things out and stay positive and on top of things so they don’t get terribly out of control. To those she is close with she tends to be very affectionate and likes to be around someone at all times. I'm not sure if im describing her well enough but im not exactly sure how i want her to act yet so im just trying to be sort of general.  

OC Appearance: Her appearance is a mix of what she looked like in the real world and the character she played in D&D, a Half-Elf Druid. She is just slightly above average in height, with around an average build. She appears slightly slim and athletic, but not overly so. She has a light complexion with slight green tones, and her left leg is made entirely from wood. Her ears have a slight point to them, and she has bright hazel eyes with long eyelashes. Her long brown hair goes down to her lower back and has various streaks of color at the bottom that fade up into the brown before her upper back/shoulders. She commonly braids her hair and wears a flower crown just about always. Her clothing consists of a tan dress made of some lightweight material that goes down to just above her ankles in the back and just above her knees in the front. There is green embroidery along the bottom. Over this she wears a brown leather corset with intricate designs carved into it, and leather armor across her shoulders and arms. She also wears a pair of boots that go to her knees and more armor on her right leg- seeing as the left is fake there isn’t much of a risk of it getting injured.

Fandom: D&D

Powers: She can transform into one of four animals, a doe, brown bear, frog, or owl; Make plants grow rapidly; Can use magic in order to cloak herself temporarily (in a sense, invisibility, but without leaving any sort of trace and its only used in order to sneak through an area); she can climb on any surface in any direction without needing to use her hands for this, though she often does anyway

Crush?: *shrug*

Other:

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

Thumbnail avatar db74d5a44d

seawolf179

If Wof is ok.

Name: (Uh i really don't get this...) Sea  i guess?

Oc name: 

Personality: Well, shes pretty much acts normal if your just walking by her or in normal conversion. Once you get to know her, things kinda change. She's stubborn as a mule. Though if she agrees on it she'll go along with it for the most part, you mess with her enough she'd punch you or straight out fight. She doesn't take most stuff lightly so she'd get pretty mad. When interacting with her you probably wouldn't know that she is le anti-social bean, who if given the chance would just crawl back to her room to be alone. Also will mostly make any conversion drop into randomness if talked with to long.

Oc appearance: Bay is le Icewing seawing so yeah o_o

Bay has a thin/swift build. That has navy blue scales, light aqua underscales, ocean blue head seawing head fin and spies. ocean blue chin thing (I still have no idea what its called XD). Sea blue glow scale pattern, the pattern is more teardroped and moon like. Navy/dark navy blue gray horns which the too front ones are seawing and some smaller icewing horns and claws. The webs on the spines and fins are a light blue, she has a icewing tail and wings struture. she has a aqua/turquoise middle wing memebrain. the same dark navy colored spines on her tail. She has turquoise blue eyes almost look like the ocean itself.

Jewely wise she wears 3 bracelets on her front legs bracelets on the right: blue,silver,aqua blue: left side: navy blue,silver,blue: she  never takes them off

Fandom: Wings of fire

Powers: Can breath under water and stuff o_o

Crush: Open

Other: uhh I don't know if non humans are allowed if not. Im so sorry o_o

• Posted at:

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Depth,Radar

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Noddles

Thumbnail avatar 8dfe795d7f

birddinosaur72

I want to join but I don’t know which OC to be (I have too many!)

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

dragonheart5600

name: katrina amary

oc name: (well isn't this a crummy juncture, choosing minecraft. oh well,) lang/wolfbrin (anyone who read the gameknight999 series will understand the other name.)

fandom: she knows a few, including undertale, fnaf, animal jam, BATIM, ect. however, she was working with a mc thing soooooooooo........ yeah. she's a minecwaft girl now.

personel: she's kinda quiet if she knows no one, but when you know her, ahe can be fun, crazy, and sometimes a bit irritating. she's very caring, and wouldn't try to hurt you. she loves drawing and is a little impatient, but clever and optimistic. as time goes on in the void, she becomes more timid and scared, her original character's personality.

looks: lang has short, light gray hair, wolf ears, a red choker, a worn grey dress, blue eyes, wolf tail, basically a minecraft wolf as a human.

powers: can shape-shift into a wolf, but when doing so, she will attack when hit, and will instantly attack skeletons and sheep, as a regular wolf would do.

crush?: .. shrugs ..

name: catherine amary

oc name: okami/wolfbrine

personel: very calm, a little overprotective. she's stubborn and would protect her older twin no matter what. as time passes, she will become more aggressive to other people outright.

looks: long, black hair, dark grey wolf ears, light grey eyes, dark grey wolf tail, black grey dress, pale skin, like her sister.

powers: same as lang, but she looks like a shadow glitched wolf (basically when they look darker.)

other: lang's sister. otherwise, that's basically it. well, she's from the same fandom too.

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

Name: Homestuck Roxanne Hussie

Personality: Homestuck is a sarcastic, self-depreciating, weirdo. He's passionate about the things he enjoys and will defend/kill a man for his friends. He's the overprotective 'mom friend' of the group. He loves to theorycraft and doodle.

Appearance: Homestuck has scruffy black hair and one real horn that curves inwards. The other is a fake worn on a headband. Patches of grey cover his #ffffff white skin, which is usually grey due to facepaint. His arms and legs are grey with white patches, and he usually wears a shirt with his symbol on it, a Space hoodie, grey jeans, and white shoes. His eyes are green, but they change as much as his blood color. He's about 5'6".

Fandom: Homestuck

Powers: He can teleport and his blood color changes at times.

Crush?: *shrug* his red, ashen, and possibly pale+black quadrants are open if we don't have Nat or Heta. It's not homo if it isn't truly romantic, with one being pity and the other hate. Actually, most of the quadrants are pity.

Other: Lies of omission do not exist. The concept is a very human one. It is the product of your story writing again. You have written a story about the truth, making emotional demands of it, and in particular, of those in possession of it. Your demands are based on a feeling of entitlement to the facts, which is very childish. You can never know all of the facts. Only I can. And since it's impossible for me to reveal all facts to you, it is my discretion alone that decides which facts will be revealed in the finite time we have. If I do not volunteer information you deem critical to your fate, it possibly means that I am a scoundrel, but it does not mean that I am a liar. And it certainly means you did not ask the right questions.
One can make either true statements or false statements about reality. All of the statements I make are true.-Doc Scratch

Name: Angela Zella Murphy

OC Name: Sugar Sprinkle Cookie

Personality: Angela is a cheery girl who loves to doodle and listen to music. She is prone to quoting random song lyrics or other things she's heard at random times. She is incapable of understanding sarcasm and usually has her head in the clouds. She could be considered reliable and easygoing.

OC Appearance: Sugar Sprinkle wears a white shirt connected to a rainbow-striped skirt by silver and sparkly suspenders, with a red sequinned jacket worn over the shoulders. Her hair appears to be made out of red sugar sprinkles and poofs out. 

Fandom: Cookie Run!!

Powers: She throws exploding sprinkles that destroy obstacles.

Crush?: :????

Other: Sprinkle POWER!

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

This world’s never truly dark

Come together now

Let’s find a galaxy we can call

Home, and let’s vow

To never let the moon’s light cloud

cultist of hinanan and zur

SHSL Esper

Thumbnail avatar 02201e54ad

penguinquest51

Name: Gold 

OC Name: Flare

Age (13-16): 14

Personality: Trying to be cool, he's kind and can help someone out.

OC Apperence: Looks like a beedog from dogmons, what type? The one that is on the site right now, once I remember the name I will tell.

Fandom: Dogmons

Powers (up to four if any): Well, I do remember beedogs being able to fly, and they can fire stuff from their stinger. (Nothing inappropriate, ok? bees have stingers!)

Crush?: Ew! None!

Other: He is not based off of the pokemon character gold, ok? I also didn't use the character called hotdog, cause people might mix it up with food, but if you want I can change that.

• Posted at:

I like dogmons, mario- you know what you get the point I like a lot of things.

President of this forum's slime rancher fanclub!

Dream job: an animator!

I like gogo's crazy bones.

Say: Slime rancher rules! To  join the fanclub I run.

Nickname: Luigi

inkartistic23

I LEAVE FOR A WEEK. AND NOW I HAVE TO REEEAD. YAY. Okay, the personality is for the OC,

And the age is for the creator of the OC. 

*Flips Table* 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

inkartistic23

EVERYONE ACCEPTED AND YOU CAN START. WHOOO.

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

Thumbnail avatar db74d5a44d

seawolf179

OoF i just realized 

Oc name: Silver

Sorry about that XD

• Posted at:

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Depth,Radar

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Noddles

flasheagle51

Poof. 

Yumiko Ayano has joined the "game".

The light and the general feeling of being sucked into a piece of paper much smaller than them gave them a massive headache, so they curled up into the fetal position and lay on their side, sort of scared to move.

Looking into their knees like that, they didn't notice the boy walking up to them. Until he spoke.

"Are you-"

"No. I know how this is going to end, and I'm not going to get roped into your newest plan to get killed for hope. Go away, Koma... wait."

Slowly, tentatively, they sat up, narrowing one eye like they tended to do, what with their astigmatism. They locked eyes with the boy that spoke, and their expression of confusion morphed into one of shock. 

"You're Nagito Komaeda. You shouldn't be here. I shouldn't be here. Where are we? And if you're here, then that means--"

Ayano stood up suddenly and started looking around the empty void. 

"No need to freak out-"

"SORE WA CHIGAU YO. I AM GOING TO FIND EVERYONE ELSE AND YOU'RE COMING WITH ME AND YOU ARE NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT HOPE OR I WILL-"

"Ugh. Just- c'mon. I'll find your class for you if you shut up for once."

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

Thumbnail avatar ded2f63c35

amazingdawn82

Ooh bookmark

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

mermaidfairy2030

Homestuck has joined the ‘game’.

Sugar Sprinkle Cookie has joined the ’game’.

You awoke with a pounding headache and a sense the fourth wall has shattered into pieces, only to be fixed by some arcane entities armed with dimensional duct tape who don’t really know how to do it. Another you in another dimension had that problem. God dooper, 4Chan. Wait. Were you just censored? Eh, no biggie. It’s not like one of your main characters is Sir Swears-A-Lot. Cough cough GAMZEE MAKARA cough cough. Anyway, first things first. Find out what happened, who did it, and see if you can find anyone you know. Maybe DR or Heta. Possibly OFF and maybe Nat. Preferably not. And cue someone else in four, one, three-

And then a troll popped up. “4w h3y, who’r3 you? th1s 1s a n1c3 ch4ng3 of sc3n3ry, though.” Another behind her stared confusedly. “HUH. TH1S 1S W31RD. N1C3R TH4N LOL4R, TH4T’S FOR SUR3. BUT 1T SM3LLS ELK BL4CK L1COR1C3.”........ At least it wasn’t Gamzee. “>...Huh. That was not what I was expecting. Nice to see you, Terezi, Latula. Thi-is i-is ki-inda wei-ird. Mind helping me look for people?” Terezi shrugged. “S’ NOT L1K3 1 H4V3 4NYTH1NG B3TT3R TO DO.” 

Meanwhile, you were passed out on the ground. Let’s pan back to Homestuck and keep it like that for right now.

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

Come together now

Home, and let’s vow

SHSL Esper

dragonheart5600

"catherine?" I whispered. i felt around for her. i heard something oink in my face. i opened my eyes, and saw a pig. "ack!" I pushed it away. it milled about, its blocky paws moving slowly. "Katrina! what did you do?!" i heard someone yell. "catherine? what happened to us?!" I yelled so loud that i was probably heard in another universe. i heard a groan some ways off. i turned. "Zombie!" catherine yelled.

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

flasheagle51

The two had been walking for a while, Ayano making a point to avoid any conversation with their companion lest it turn to the topic of hope.

And then they ran into a group of people.

Specifically, three of them. 

One who was as bad as Komaeda (unfortunately).

One who looked as if she was ready to murder him.

And one who stood to the side, trying his best not to be obtrusive.

"No really, I was the one that-"

"Shut up."

Ayano walked quietly up to the pair, scowling.

"You did not organize this, just like you didn't organize that anti-Gofer Project cult, and you didn't create an organization of over 10,000 members. You're a liar, Oma, and only that is true." (after all, fire, fire, is something he pursues)

Although they knew that the girl that had been arguing with him wasn't really one to disclose how she felt, they could see that she was somewhat relieved.

"And who are you, being so confident about yourself?"

"That doesn't matter right now."

Lies via omission. And you think you're better than him, Koyano. 

"What does matter is figuring out where we are and why."

Good job, Koyano. You sound like someone who doesn't commit a brutal murder and mastermind the Killing Game in their FanGanRonPa story.

The boy on the sidelines spoke up.

"I tried, and I can't get any internet connection here or any idea of where we could be... it's like we've disappeared off the face of the earth!"

"I mean, that means we're in a place where normal people can't pull us down! So many-"

"ULTIMATES. TALENTS. I GET IT. KOMAEDA, NO. FUJISAKI, I THINK THAT MIGHT BE WHAT HAPPENED. Please don't cry. That was because Komaeda's being his own annoying self."

"So anyway, what are you, our leader?"

"For now anyway. And say what you will, I'm still a better leader than you. I don't have to overcompensate for the fact that I lead ten others that perform petty crimes and are too afraid to kill."

"Aw, don't say mean stuff like that! Waaaah! (and Kokichi Oma fake cries for the five thousandth time.)"

Nevermind, Koyano. You totally sound like someone who commits a brutal murder and masterminds the Killing Game in their FanGanRonPa story.

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

¤Proud Canadia

mermaidfairy2030

“TH3R3’S NO V4R13TY OF SM3LLS H3R3. JUST O1L SL1CK, M1ST3R SOUR GR33N 4PPL3 OV3R H3R3, 4ND OUR FR13ND BLU3 R4SPB3RRY SLUSH13.” Terezi had started up about the lack of variety again. You sighed annoyedly as she started up the bloodhound routine again, looking for more smells. She then perked up. “HUH? L1COR1C3 4ND-D1RTY GR4Y P4V3M3NT W1TH CH3RRY? K4RK4T?!” She took off running in that direction like an anime girl who’s late for school. We chased after her, and after a short period of time, Karkat and Slick came into view. Karkat was ranting loud enough to be heard from a planet away while Slick had tuned him out and started to search for something. “...OF A PLACE CAN GO ..... DIE IN A HOLE FILLED WITH THE DARK....” “>...” Yeah, you’re not going to interrupt his Swearstravaganza Hour. You also tuned him out. Slick muttered something about shadows turning against him and dragging him here while he had just began to enjoy the dream bubbles left alive and company of his crew.

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

Come together now

Home, and let’s vow

SHSL Esper

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Bookmarked

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

dragonheart5600

i noticed a blue sword in my hand, and I was confused. The zombie milled closed to me and snarled. WHAK! the zombie head fell to the floor. "w-what's going on?" catherine stuttered. I heard bickering in the distance. something about a hole. "i'm not sure, but we should look for other humans." We set of to look for other people, heading in the direction of whoever yelled about holes of dark stuff.

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

mermaidfairy2030

Karkat continued his rant. "NEPETA'S [redacted] SHIPPING WALL IS THE [redacted] WORST. THIS IS WHY I'M HERE AND AS SOON AS I GET OUT I AM NEVER GOING TO ACCEPT IF NEPETA WANTS TO SHOW ME HER OTP. /NEVER/." He then started to ramble about ounting the creator of this void into the Furthest Ring and let the horrorterrors feast on their miserable soul. But with worse language. Meanwhile, you called out for others who might be around. ">Hey, anyone here? Hello?" Terezi and Latula wandered off, attempting to search for an escape route. They vanished into the dark and from their direction came the sound of someone with an odd accent and some honks. You let out a screech as Eridan and Gamzee appeared from the darkness, and Karkat stopped his rant for one second to start complaining about the two. "WHAT DID I DO TO GET SADDLED WITH THE COMPANY OF A MANIAC HONK[redacted] AND [redacted]Y HIPSTER FISH[redacted]." Gamzee lazily waved. "HeY KaRbRo." Terezi and Latula reappeared, and Terezi charged to Gamzee and punched him. "TH4T'S FOR K4RK4T, YOU [redacted]!" "Aw tErSiS, SoRrY AbOuT YoU KnOw. i wAsN't rEaLlY My [rEdAcTeD]SeLf."

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

Come together now

Home, and let’s vow

SHSL Esper

inkartistic23