Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

@Lavender, unfortunately, yes. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

-Obsessed with Dr Who, HTTYD, Marvel & Troll Hunters-

Daughter of Hermes

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

@Swampy:Alright. 

Who wants Cure Midnight?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

Thumbnail avatar e6607ade9e

darksapphire128

Name: Taylor "Tay" Barnes

Pretty Cure Name: Cure Noon

Appearance: Tay is 5.6 in height, and has a stronger build with visible muscles. Tay's hair is naturally dark brown,  but is currently bleached, giving her the bleached blond look (Though there is visible dark brown roots). Her hair is cut in a cute ruffled pixie cut.

She has deep, chocolate brown eyes and nicely tanned skin, as well as a pair of black framed glasses. Tay wears a set of silver dot earrings too.

Tay normally wears a plain white t-shirt (and when it's windy: a sky blue hoodie over it), and light blue skinny jeans (With a few rips). Her preference in shoes are her favorite high tops that are this color. Her accessories include a braided leather bracelet that she wears around her right wrist, a dark gray leather jacket, and a brown leather backpack that holds her rose gold laptop and white ear buds.

Personality: Tay can be really quiet and quite shy, and is clearly an introvert. Though she's introverted she does have a few friends, though she's not that close to them... Yet. Tay is loyal and believes in doing what's right. She has a heart of gold but doesn't know it herself, though her parents, teachers, and other adults leaders do. She's caring and honest but has trouble being happy sometimes. She can get depressed and sometimes her introverted ways are multiplied and it's almost like she's not there. But usually she's a quiet, but enjoyable companian. She's a pretty chill chick that is really good at improvising and hardly get tongue twisted. When she stands strong and feels strongly about something, she's going to do it. She'll speak strongly about it and won't budge to any bully's offenses. She works out on the school swim team, and is pretty hard core about it. She also swims on it competitively and goes to summer swim meets. She's a bit of a tomboy and though many of her clothes are feminine, much of her clothing is more masculine. Her normal outfits are usually a good mixture of both. Sometimes Tay doubts herself and needs the help of friends and family members to remind her of her powerful skills. Overall, Tay is a kind, quiet, wonderful person to be around.

Pretty Cure Appearance: Tay's physical appearance doesn't change much except that her hair and sparkling eyes turn sky blue. Her outfit does though. Here's what it looks like: She wears a dress with the same fading as her hightops, and white shorts underneath. She also wears white combat boots with rose gold tips on the front above her toes. She also wears a rose gold circlet around her head and her leather bracelet that she normally wears is replaced by a rose gold band around her right wrist.  

Attacks: Noon Bringer, Sun Staff, Daydream

Skills: Reading fast, drawing, singing, humming (Yes, that's an art XD), swimming fast on the swim team, self defense skills (She goes to a self defense class tought by a police officer every Wednesday), using a bo staff (She bought one once at an second hand store once and learned how to use it herself, and by watching YT vids)

Backstory: Good family, good life, decent friends, decent school life. But then some monsters came and some little creatures came and her life cwazy. She then meets Sunset and Sunrise and they become her new friends, and her life become much better. Finally. Real friends.

Other: One day when Tay was little, she got bored and decided to use her left hand for a whole day. The day became catastrophic but ever since she's practiced using both of her hands in doing all sorts ot things and now she has mastered almost everything her right hand has, with her left. POV color.

Sorry for the late entry! Life's been hectic!

Please, please, please mods. Let this through....

• Posted at:

«||||»

||amily: hecriptors||

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

*(The Best Place To Live Is In The Moment)*

ohn 3:16-17

!!Join Date: May, 21, 2018!!

lavenderdawn69

@Ora:Accepted!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

If no one whats midnight spot, could I save it?

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

lavenderdawn69

@Sphinx:Sure!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

greenzombie278

Cool, I'll get the form in soon!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

I'm changing her PoV color to this.

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 181

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

greenzombie278

Name: Shelia Allison Jones

Pretty Cure Name: Midnight

Appearance: Shelia has jet black hair that is super curly and flows down to her hip. She wears her hair in two ponytails that are held by a piece of cloth. She has cloudy gray eyes with little specks of brown around the pupil. Her eyes are shaped like small footballs and she has long eye lashes. She has a skinny, longish nose and just a little bit of freckles along her cheeks. Shelia has fair skin that is a shade of brown and her cheeks are the tinniest bit of rosy. She has a small and normal body build. She's just a little bit smaller then most girls, standing at 4'5. She has her finger nails painted black. Shelia wears a dark gray, short sleeved shirt that says "BE BOLD BE BRAVE" in big bold letters that are black and sparkly. She wears a dark red and black plaid shirt over her other shirt, leaving the plaid shirt unbuttoned. She wears a black skirt that is lacey and sparkly and goes down to her knees. She wears a pair of gray short leggings that go just below her knees to where you can see then under her skirt. She wears black high tops that are sparkly and look very new. She also wears ear buds on her neck, and dark red and black plaid glasses. Her glasses are square shaped and big.

Pretty Cure Appearance: Midnight has the same kind of hair as her normal appearance, but is goes down to her knees. She has lighter shade of black has her eyes color, with little specks of white around her pupil. Her eyes are the same shape as her normal appearance, and longer eye lashes. Midnight wears a very long dress that goes to her ankle. The dress is very straight and sparkly. the dress color fades from purple to black, and she wears purple shorts under it. She wears the same high tops, and she keeps her ear buds on her neck.

Attacks: Could..... I have a little help on this one plz?

Skills: Shelia is very flexible, and does amazing at gymnastics. She is great at martial arts and other fighting skills.

Backstory: Nope.

Other: Shelia is ambidextrous and her PoV color is fading color like this.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

lavenderdawn69

@Lana:Okay!

@Sphinx:Accepted!
-I'm thinking Cold Midnight, Cold Ice, and/or Freezing Cold(because nighttime is colder than daytime).

-Can you put your personality as well, please?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

greenzombie278

Ahhh, I knew I forgot something! XD

Attacks: Cold Midnight, Cold Ice, and Freezing Cold

Personality: Shelia is super quiet, mysterious, dark, and likes to point out the obvious just to annoy people. She is very quiet, and tries to avoid conversations as much as possible. She never really talks unless she has too, and really doesn't like talking to other people. She would rather work alone and she thinks she can do everything better if it were just her. Shelia is very dark, and never gets along with other people. She isn't very nice to other people either, and that's probably why she doesn't have friends. She hates spending time with people, when people call her their friend, and basically anything about being near people. But as she may seem like that to other people, she's really overbearing, hyper, loud, and funny around her closest friends. Or friend, since she normally doesn't have any friends. People that can see that part of her are really glad to be her friend. Shelia is very mysterious, in fact no one really knows much about her.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

lavenderdawn69

@Everyone:We can POV now.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

greenzombie278

Yay! uh, how do we start our PoVs?

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

aquaunicorn2968

Yeah... how do we?

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

lavenderdawn69

@Sphinx and Lana:Either you start with going to school or hanging around your house.

Please ignore the other one.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

@Sphinx and Lana:Either you start with going to school and hanging around your house.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

aquaunicorn2968

Rose:"Come on, Olivia, let's go to school already!" I say, slinging my backpack over my shoulder. "We're gonna be late for the bus!"

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

greenzombie278

-Shelia- Great, just great. Exams were today, and the assinment was to work with your partner to write an essay about something. And the ONE thing I hated about the assinment was that I had to work with a person. I ended up having the girl pick the topic and me writing everything. It was not my best work, but it would do for a passing grade. Luckily the girl was nice, and a push over too. Olivia was her name if I remembered right. She was nice and all, but being a push over really helped me. I glanced at the paper with her address on it, and then looked up to see her house. There was a ladder reaching a window, and I couldn't help but grin. I was about to knock on the door when something flew right into me. It made me crash right through Olivia's house wall.~
  • Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greenzombie278

-Olivia-
I stood at my door step, trying to unjam the door, and failing. I kicked the door a couple times before giving up. I looked up at the second floor windows of the house. If I could climb to the window and open in from the outside, I could probably get in that way, I thought to myself. I looked for a ladder, rope, or anything that would help me get up to the window. Luckily the garage was open, and a big metal ladder sat on the wall. I pumped my fist and attempted to pull the ladder to the window. After what felt like forever, i finally got the ladder to the window. I climbed up, not daring to look down, and slowly opened the window. Peering inside to make sure nothing was in the way, I jumped into my room. Rolling onto my bed, I giggled and then sat up. "That must have been the most daring thing I've ever done!" I said to myself, or more like yelled. I smiled and flopped onto my bed, pulling our my head phones and a MB3 Player. As soon as I turned on my fav song, I heard a loud thump on the door down stairs. I jumped up, pulling my head phone out of my ears. I rubbed my ears as I walked down stairs and opened the door. There I saw two of the most adorable things I've ever seen. They looked like monsters, but ten times more cute. I smiled at then and softly said, "Hey there guys. What are you two doing here?" They heard my voice an jumped away. I frowned, hoping they might come back, but the didn't. I walked in through the door this time, flopping back onto my bed.~    
  • Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

aquaunicorn2968

~Rose~ Wait, today is Saturday. I got it confused with Friday! Oops. I set my backpack down and go outside. I go way up into our treehouse, Olivia's and mine. I leave a note for Olivia to let her know where I am. I bring my binoculars and a book.

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

greenzombie278

-Olivia-
I looked out my window to see Rose walking to our tree house. I smiled and jumped out of my bed. I ran down the stairs, or more like stumbled down them, and pushed through my door. I ran to the tree house and climbed up the ladder. The ladder was painted with me and Rose's favorite colors. I climbed all the way up to see Rose with a book in her hand and binoculars sitting next to her. "Hi Rose!" I said, sitting down next to her. We sat and watched the clouds go by. Then I heard a huge crash coming from my house. I jumped up and grabbed the binoculars. I saw a girl smashed through the wall of my house! "Com'on, we gotta go!" I yelled to Rose, already climbing down the ladder.~
  • Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

aquaunicorn2968

~Rose~ "Come on, we gotta go!" Olivia says. That's weird... Olivia is never this excited. I start going down the rope ladder, going carefully that way I won't fall. I look at the girl who smashed through a wall of our house. "Who are you?" I ask.

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

greenzombie278

-Shelia- Yes, this is exactly what I need right now! I thought, angry. Why had someone smashed me into a wall, and why did two girls have to come and ask me questions?!? I groaned and stood, whipping dust and wall pieces of of my skirt. I looked up at the girls, one of them was Olivia, and the other girl was someone i didn't know. "Who are you?" The girl next to Olivia asked me. I sighed very loud and said, "Why do you want to know?" Olivia shifted to a side and said, "Cuz you smashed into our wall." I face palmed and said, "Fine. I'm Shelia, happy now?"
  • Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greenzombie278

Bump!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

aquaunicorn2968

~Rose~ "I'm Shelia. Happy now?" the girl, Shelia says. "I'm Primrose, but you can call me Rose, and this is Oivia," I say. "Also, why did you smash into our wall?"

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

greenzombie278

-Shelia- "Trust me, If I knew that, I would be out of here and going to stop it," I told Rose. No one said anything for a while, and so I decided it was time for my to go. "Olivia, I need the essay I left here. I should probably reread it and stuff," I said with a small sigh. I looked around, and then walked through the hole in the wall and grabbed the essay. Then, without any goodbye or wave, I walked off.~
  • Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

lavenderdawn69

@Everyone:So, no monster attacks or anything? What happened to the monster who slammed Sheila into the wall?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

darksapphire128

Taylor "Tay" Barnes

I was so nervous. Me and my family had just moved into the area and I didn't know anyone that well. Except for the Zanyia twins, I knew no one. The twins were nice though and I liked them pretty well. I was hoping that the fact that we had an assignment to do together would help me get to know them better and hopefully become friends with them. I was a bit nervous though, because they wanted to meet at their house and I feared I was going to make a total fool of myself.

Get yourself together, Tay!

Come on girl, they're just classmates. What's the worst that could happen?

As I made my way down the sidewalk, towards the address they had texted me, my stomach started feeling a bit queasy. I tried to shake the sick feeling out of me and II began doing the slow and controlled breathing exercises that my Dad had taught me.

Breath. Just breath. Everything's going to be fine.

Then I spotted their house. There already seemed to be crowd of girls there and I gulped, worried that I was late.

As I ran to their house I realized a giant hole in the side of their wall and a fallen ladder laying down.

What had happened?

I ran up to them and was about to ask what happened when, suddenly, some kind of dark shadow-like creature ran towards me and the others, smashing us all through the already broken wall, and creating more destruction to the walls structure.

My ears almost bled from all the sounds. Screaming, my own and the other girls'. Walls breaking. Things crashing. The monsters terrifying howls.

Then I crashed onto the floor, into all the destroyed pieces of furniture and the crumbled wall remains.

I suddenly felt even more queasy and, through all the dust and smoke surrounding me, I hurled onto the rubble I was laying and and I almost blacked out. But the sounds kept me awake and I tried to sit up, worried for my life and the lives of the girls.

Then, just as fast as the monster appeared, a light blue orb appeared in front of me. I stared at it for a moment and it slowly changed into the cutest little creature I had ever seen. It looked like something that had come out of an anime. Suddenly all of my cuts, bruises, gashes, and throbbing pains disappeared. The wetness of blood vanished from my body and I stared into the creatures' large, black eyes. It blinked and it's little mouth turned up into a smile.

"Let me help you." It said in an adorable tone.

All I could do was nod and then it floated towards me and touched its forehead on mine, which forced me into a light blue orb of my own and I rose up from the ground, feeling more powerful then ever.

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

@Ora- Did you just give Tay her powers? If you did, I'm sorry, but Rose (a.k.a. Sunrise) has to be first, it says so on the more info thread.

~Rose~ "Tay? Are you okay?" I ask. I don't know her the best, but I have a feeling we're all in danger, and I think we should work together. "I'll go inside and get some help. Olivia, wanna come?" I ask. I start walking toward the door.

• Posted at:

Lana's alt

"Brick, brick, brick, brick, brick, brick;

It's fun!" ~Phineas and Ferb

I'm making a new gang member, but shhhh! Don't tell the rest of my gang! His name is:

Mr. Cellophane.

He posts in white ink.

darksapphire128

Oh, sorry. But in the first post it said that the twins already had their powers and I thought you guys were POVing the part where the other two get theirs. 

It said that we get ours when we get smashed into a wall and then the creatures come and help us. Sorry, I was just POVing what it said.

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

Thumbnail avatar 611fb7f1d7

dogice169

I wood like to read this so I am saving this

• Posted at:

☃            ◕ ᴥ ◕  ❅             ☃

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

aquaunicorn2968

It's fine, I get confused too sometimes.

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

lavenderdawn69

@Lana and Phynix:So, when are the twins going to get their powers?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

darksapphire128

Wait so did they get their powers yet or not? I wanna know because when I POV next it can be, like, all in Tay's head and it was just a bad dream. What actually happened is she fell down and passed out. What she didn't realize was that her dream was actually the future. Is that okay? I'll POV that sometime today.

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

aquaunicorn2968

I'm setting that up with the getting help. I'm waiting for Sphinx to reply.

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover